It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:35 am

tojanman wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:05 am
w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:22 am
tojanman wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:09 am
You say that they plan on meeting up this weekend but what are the odds that she will sneak off today or tomorrow to get herself fucked without your knowledge? Just like the time Shaun took your wife without you knowing.

Has he been sending you any chats as well?
It's a fair assumption given what's happened last year, however, Lana and I have a bad taste in our mouth over Adam, and the non-communication aspect of her playing around. So given that we haven't talked about it, I don't see right Lana sneaking out without my knowledge. Unless of course, we talk about beforehand.
Mlv4 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:09 am
Silly question……of course it would be hot. Must say you are very cool and calm before the storm. I’d be climbing the walls knowing what’s about to happen. Next three-four weeks should be epic!
Well I would liken it to how I was feeling the first time I went into the office and was listening in to the phone we had hidden in the bedroom before Shawn knew that I knew. My anxiety was through the roof but this forum really got me through it. I think it might be a different story come Friday night during our date night.
Have you and Lana discussed any ways to “up the ante” this time? Some things to really maximize your cuck angst. I know that Adam was just a dick with a dick, but the dynamic you guys have with Shaun seems, overall, more respectful (at least respectful to Lana lol). So a little of the unexpected, in the moment, type activities might not be so terrible.
Well we haven't actively discussed ways to "up the ante" mostly because I think the growing depth of their relationship will enhance a lot of what they already had last year without much effort.
Tryn wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:14 pm
It’s going to be interesting to see how much Shawn shows her off to his friends. Especially since Lana and Shawn have already been texting about her being slutty for him. Given his feelings are more amorous, I wonder if he’ll be more protective over his friends seeing her slutty side. Or, will their stronger bond emboldened Shawn to slut Lana out to a greater degree.

Has Lana ever mentioned what would be over the line for her in regards to pleasing Shawn? I mean, if he told her to blow all of his buddies while they all watched her, would she do that for Shawn? Or other similar slutty acts? I’m not saying Shawn would try to get her to, just does Lana have a “too far” in regards to pleasing Shawn?
It's a really good question. Most if not all of his friends at this point know that he's having sex with a married woman, whose husband is fully aware, but I don't think they know or understand the emotional side of it. I wonder if Lana actually would blow all of Shawn's friends if he asked her to. I know she did have a reputation for giving the blowjobs ever in college, to the point where she went home with a guy one weekend, and then after he told his roommate at how mindblowing she was at giving head, she wanted to live up to her reputation the next weekend by blowing the roommate. And I do recall her mentioning last year at how all of his buddies were really attractive, so you never know. But as far as what constitutes "too far" - I'm not sure. I guess we'll have to see. Shawn does seem to intuitively understand unspoken boundaries unlike Adam so I feel like there is a feeling of safety already built in.
parmaham55 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:07 pm
It sounds like Shawn has matured a lot in the last year. He’s stepping into his role and it looks like all three of you are capable of upping the ante this time.

Some ideas (probably just my fantasies!):

- be more visible, more danger in public. Public dates all three of you, them affectionate. Plenty of public kissing.
- jewelry - a choker/collar for Lana to signify she has committed herself to him for the next three weeks. Even a ring?….
- plenty of overnight stays at yours. Same room, different rooms. Denying you.
- extreme fun for Lana with Shawn, and with others(eg: Eric, anyone else?) - that’s expected and we all want to hear every detail!
- you making them an anniversary dinner, you serving them as a couple, especially if others invited too, witnessing their passion. Plenty of Lana/Shawn kissing.
- you holding his cock and pushing it into Lana.
- you licking his cum from Lana’s breasts, at her direction, or sharing a cum kiss with her.

Plenty more! Mostly all the stuff outside the actual bedroom that causes the most angst in my head. Seeing them being a proper couple in all aspects.

All the very best wishes… you are the best, W.
tojanman wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:23 pm
TheHammer wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:44 pm
parmaham55 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:07 pm
It sounds like Shawn has matured a lot in the last year. He’s stepping into his role and it looks like all three of you are capable of upping the ante this time.

Some ideas (probably just my fantasies!):

- be more visible, more danger in public. Public dates all three of you, them affectionate. Plenty of public kissing.
- jewelry - a choker/collar for Lana to signify she has committed herself to him for the next three weeks. Even a ring?….
- plenty of overnight stays at yours. Same room, different rooms. Denying you.
- extreme fun for Lana with Shawn, and with others(eg: Eric, anyone else?) - that’s expected and we all want to hear every detail!
- you making them an anniversary dinner, you serving them as a couple, especially if others invited too, witnessing their passion. Plenty of Lana/Shawn kissing.
- you holding his cock and pushing it into Lana.
- you licking his cum from Lana’s breasts, at her direction, or sharing a cum kiss with her.

Plenty more! Mostly all the stuff outside the actual bedroom that causes the most angst in my head. Seeing them being a proper couple in all aspects.

All the very best wishes… you are the best, W.
The choker idea is great. Basically, a way to Shawn to mark Lana as his slut for the next three weeks. Something visual so that W is reminded that Lana is Shawn’s slut every time W sees her. A different hairstyle or new nails would do the trick also.
Lana already has a necklace from Shaun. It might be a nice gesture for her to wear it for her date with him though.
Right, Lana already has a necklace from Shawn, although objectively, it's not a piece of jewelry that she would necessarily like. Lana and I have talked about this actually, and she wouldn't be opposed to wearing something to symbolically remind me that she's his for the time that he's here. She discussed going to a jewelry store with him and they can pick something out, but at the same time, he's a young guy in his 20's, so she wouldn't want him to spend money he doesn't have on her.

As far as parmaham's other suggestions - I'm actually a really great cook. Something I somehow picked up over the years that relaxes me, but also gives me a lot of pride as people tend to always have a strong reaction to eating the things I make. So I'm not opposed to making them both dinner. As far as being denied - I fully anticipate that I won't be inside Lana again until after Shawn leaves back to California. I'm also mentally preparing myself for several overnight stays, Lana at his place, and even Shawn over here in our bed with her while I'm in the other bedroom.
3532734dreamer wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:35 pm
w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:27 am

Update: Thanks for the well wishes on the trip. It was a really nice vacation and a great change of scenery given the loss of one of our dogs along with the health of parents etc. Soooo many guys were staring at Lana the entire time we were there, on the beach, at the gym, at the pool, etc. One guy even went up to her when I went to the bar to ask her if we were married and to tell her that I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

We made love several times over the week and it really reminded me of when we first got together. It was just us and she was so enthusiastically wanting me inside of her, the intensity of each time we did it, the afterglow feeling of catching our breath after we finished - it was all really nice.

However, after the third day, I sensed that she was wanting to start up with the Shawn-talk. So we started to incorporated him into whenever we'd make love. "You really want him inside of you, don't you?" "Yes baby.... I want him to take me in front of you...."

So then after we returned home, both of our phones started going off with notifications from Shawn and how he was back. He's been spending time with his parents and some other family that are in the area until Friday or Saturday I believe, and then his parents fly to Florida for 3 weeks. I believe the plans are for Lana and I to go on our Friday night date tomorrow, and possibly meeting up with Shawn later that night. Interesting note - after Lana had fallen asleep last night, her phone kept making chat notification sounds. She has a friends chat with 4 or 5 of her girlfriends from college, and one of them is a nurse, meaning that she keeps really odd and late hours. This tends to mean that once her nurse friends gets off of work at midnight or later, she'll catch up on the chat and text a million times. This never bothers Lana as she tends to be a deep sleeper, but for me, the constant notification sound keeps me up. So I reached over to silence Lana's phone when I saw that the texts were coming from Shawn instead. I looked at the chat and saw that Lana had told him, "I really need to be fucked. Making love is great, don't get me wrong, but it's been too long since I've been tossed around and made to feel slutty." He responded with "Don't worry Lana. I'm going to fuck your brains out while hubby watches his princess be a little slut on my cock."

I scrolled up on the conversation a bit and saw that she had sent him some pictures and videos. "now take that top off, Lana...." followed with a video of her slowly moving one strap of her pink silk nightie off one shoulder, followed by the other as her top slid off her, revealing her breasts and stomach. He sent her back a video of him taking off his shirt, revealing an even more built torso than from the last time I saw him shirtless. It went on and on for a bit until he said he had to go, and her telling him how much she can't wait for this weekend.

I haven't told her about what I saw today yet, nor has she mentioned anything about it, and I think I like it this way. It feels more like a bit of a cheating angle to me, which she and Shawn both understand at this point that I like.

Mainly work and Christmas shopping for the next two days for Lana and myself. I also anticipate making a move on her tonight and being denied so that may be hot.

Hope everyone is well!
Hi w770.

Did Lana notice the attention or looks she was getting? Or is it so normal for her that she doesn't notice? Did you or she mention it? And discuss about it?

With all the stress of getting back up to date with work have you forgotten about an "anniversary present" for Lana and Shawn? Do you feel that you still want to do something for that? Or maybe later, though?

But most importantly, how you feeling now about the next couple of weeks? Are you in a good place (it feels like you are in a good place) and ready for what comes next, but just a bit stressed with work? Or are you getting more and more anxious every day? I feel like it would be normal be a bit anxious..

Good courage with work and have a nice date night - the last one (you might be on) before Christmas... New years.. :shock: ?
Oh Lana definitely notices guys staring at her all of the time, but she's completely unaffected by it as it seems so normal for her. Especially when she's in a bikini and her legs just go on and on, it's completely expected that numerous guys will stare at her. I mentioned it a few times to which she would always non-chalantly respond with something like, "oh that guy over there? yeah I know. He's been looking at the corner of his eye for a while now." Completely unphased.

Lana and I spoke a bit about something commemorating the anniversary of her and Shawn first having sex, but she doesn't feel it to be necessary. We celebrate a few anniversaries between each other, but that's because we have over a decade of history together and whenever we mark the anniversary date, it will typically be a sentimental, very small thing between us, and never anything grandiose. Like for instance, a part of our honeymoon was in Amsterdam, and before our trip, we watched several travel videos and shows on people that visited the same spots we were going. There was this one guy that toured Amsterdam and randomly stopped at a fish stand where they sold tiny fishes on sticks. Well, as we were exploring, we by chance walked across the same fish stand and got the same thing that the travel guy got. So for an anniversary gift one year, I plotted out our course on a map of Amsterdam and a rose gold fish on a stick. Completely random and silly, but she loved it. But what I'm trying to say is that I don't think they have enough of a history where Lana feels necessarily compelled to mark it with an anniversary gift.

You asked about my mental state - I think the stress of work has really helped me compartmentalize the stress I would otherwise be feeling at the moment. As I type this, I know the guy that my wife is in love with is one floor below us at the moment and in a few hours/days, he will be spreading her legs open, likely in our marital bed. The feelings of angst are there, just below the surface, but with work, I have several clients that feel the need to get a lot of things done before the holidays, so it forces me to put my attention elsewhere. Although tonight at date night, I'm sure those feelings will be front and center as I will have nowhere else to hide.

Thanks for the wishes of good luck. And you're right - last date night for a while!
GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:56 pm
These are fair questions to ask. And I know I've spoken a lot of "heat of the moment" decisions, but I honestly feel like Lana and I have the same priorities for our family and marriage that no matter how far down into this we go, we both can make the tough decisions together, even if that means pulling the plug, and even if that means doing something that we don't want to do in the moment. Kind of like how a drug addict feels pain when he quits, but in the long term, it's better for him. And with your questions on Shawn moving out here, staring a poly relationship, etc. - it's all hypothetical and if anything, an interesting thought experiment, but ultimately, we don't see it going there. My apologies for the non-answer.
I guess I worry that you haven't talked about this with Lana. Those who have been around here long enough (this is my second go-around) remember situations just like yours where, in the end, the wife has left for the other man when they tried to pull the plug. I would stop assuming and have the hard discussions before it's too late.
I'm going to take to heart what you said because it's always what I assume which will bite me in the butt later and this forum has been great at spotting red flags that have been in my blindspots, so thank you.

Update: So the plan is to go to date night tonight, and meet up with Shawn at a wine bar (Lana getting virgin drinks of course) afterwards. There is a chance that we might not see him until tomorrow however, because although his parents are staying at a hotel tonight next to the airport (early flight), Shawn has a few cousins in the area that are in town and might want to overstay their welcome by a night, so we'll see. It was really hot watching Lana pick out her dress last night for date night tonight, as I know it was mainly for Shawn. Tight black dress with black heels. She plans on wearing red lace panties and bra as well, as she knows that he likes that. As she was in nothing but her panties last night, putting lotion on her body in the mirror, I came up to her from behind and started kissing her neck. She moaned slightly and reached behind her to stoke my erection a bit. "Are you going to be able to handle everything tomorrow and the next few weeks? Watching him make love to me?" "I think so." I grabbed her hips and started pulling her panties down, to which she moved my hand away. "No baby... It's Shawn's pussy..."

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:57 am

OMG that update wow!!!!!! SO hot and I REALLY hope he is able to get away to be with you guys
Ohio

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:39 am

Smoking hot to think about Lana and Shawn going wild in your living room tonight for a few hours. Then she whispers in his ear to take her to your bedroom. Before he does, she walks over to you, kisses you on the cheek, then tells you “Goodnight husband,” just before he sweeps her up in his arms, carries her away to your bedroom, which upon entering, she glances back at you just before closing and locking the door. However things unfold tonight I’m sure it will be out of thi world….for all three of you.

Have fun.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am

so she wouldn't want him to spend money he doesn't have on her.
Small point, but you could spend it.How about that? Be the cuck and buy her/him jewelry that signifies their relationship. Like paying for a hotel room for them. Perhaps time to step up and suggest you treat them to that too....

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:16 pm

parmaham55 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am
so she wouldn't want him to spend money he doesn't have on her.
Small point, but you could spend it.How about that? Be the cuck and buy her/him jewelry that signifies their relationship. Like paying for a hotel room for them. Perhaps time to step up and suggest you treat them to that too....
I thought about that but I didn't want to emasculate him in that way, if that makes any sense. However, I would be fine with it if we're all on the same page about something like that.

Update: Date night in 45 min. She's getting ready now while I'm on the couch with the dog. She's really dressing up and looking completely stunning. Short and tight black dress accentuating her perfect tight ass with her heels showing off her incredible legs. We just heard that Shawn's family just left so it looks like we will in fact be meeting up with him tonight after date night. My heart is officially pounding through my chest while my erection is hard as a rock.

Will update when possible.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:40 pm

Omg…

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Looking forward to your updates - they are fascinating to read

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:45 pm

w770 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:16 pm

I thought about that but I didn't want to emasculate him in that way, if that makes any sense. However, I would be fine with it if we're all on the same page about something like that.
You could gift “them” a night/weekend in the city and also cash/gift Visa cards for them instead of directly giving him money. Then you can drop hints on ideas on what to spend the gift money on.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:58 pm

In next 12 hours, Lana would have been fucked atleast 5 times with countless orgasms and W would have consumed enough protein shake from her pussy. Enjoy.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:56 pm

Quick update while Lana is in the bathroom of the wine bar: As we were waiting for our table at the restaurant, I had my hand on her leg. As I moved my hand up, I felt something under her dress, high up on her thigh. She pulled her dress up slightly to show me a black lacy garter that I got her a few years ago. She gave me a little wink and pulled her dress back down.

The plan is for her to wait at the bar for Shawn while I sit at the other end. It'll be a way for me to watch them interact but in a sort of distant way. I feel like my dick is about to explode.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:05 pm

I wouldn’t be able to breathe….so incredibly hot!

As others have posted, hopefully they’ll take you and themselves to that next echelon. Update us as often and as thoroughly as possible!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:07 pm

w770 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:56 pm

The plan is for her to wait at the bar for Shawn while I sit at the other end. It'll be a way for me to watch them interact but in a sort of distant way. I feel like my dick is about to explode.
So hot, you couldn’t have come up with a better plan!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:20 pm

Damn. Have any other guys tried to approach her while she’s been waiting for Shaun?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:53 pm

tojanman wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:20 pm
Damn. Have any other guys tried to approach her while she’s been waiting for Shaun?
Several. In fact there were two friends from another group that came over to her, chatting her up when Shawn arrived. He came over to her, put his arm around her and the two guys quickly left.

Update: I'm dying. They've been talking for the last half hour, her cuddled up next to him with his arm over her shoulder, claiming her as his. She whispered something to him and he looked over at me and acknowledged me. They've kissed once already.

I texted Lana that I'll cover the bill and whenever they're ready, they should just leave and I'll meet them at home 15-20 later.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:57 pm

How far along is Lana now?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:05 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:57 pm
How far along is Lana now?
Just passed the halfway point of the 2nd trimester.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:17 pm

Loving the updates!!!!
Ohio

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:21 pm

Enjoy the ride these next couple of weeks, may be the last time in a long while that Lana will be able to play. If there are any boxes left to check,do so now.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:46 pm

They left about 10 min ago. As they were leaving, Shawn gave me a pat on the shoulder without saying a word. I'm going to keep drinking here and head home in 15 min. I'm terrified and so turned on by what I'm going to see when I get home.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:01 pm

What was her reaction like upon seeing him? Typical of two people madly in love who haven’t seen each other or been together for weeks?

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:02 pm

Can’t wait for you to watch it up close!!!
Ohio

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:08 pm

Exciting. I for one have been looking to forward to this for weeks!

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:11 pm

Wow.
This is incredible!!
Tonight looks epic!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:31 pm

This will probably be the last we hear from W tonight. I hope he and Lana have an extremely satisfying night.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:11 pm

Thanks for the ongoing updates 770, looks like it will be another Fun night for the 3 of you, Enjoy watching another night of your Hot 'Hotwife' Lana, doing what she does best. You and Lana continue to to be on one Hell of a great ride!
I'm still working on and still wishing that my Wife will take the full plunge into the Hotwife pool...
...eventually.

Merry Christmas!

Hope Shawn Enjoys his early Christmas gifts.
Take care!