Changing her appearance

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
troilusand
Player

Re: Changing her appearance

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:47 am
My wife has changed her hairstyle to a somewhat shorter style a few times, and she has dyed her hair blonde a couple of times as well. Furthermore, she has grown out her pubic hair from bald to a full bush, as that's how her lover likes it (it is not my preference!). Also, she is wearing more revealing clothing and especially for him she is wearing nice lingerie. She never wears nice lingerie for me.
Yes, Andrew, my wife stopped trimming her cunt hair because her lover liked eating bush meat in the jungle. Like you, I had no say in the matter. There are probably ten other body mods he could have chosen that I wouldn't have minded as much. Oh well, it was his pussy, so I didn't complain. :oops:

Troilus

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:59 pm

Excuck_79 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:27 am
Has anyone else experienced their wives change their appearance not only while with their lover, but even when life resumes at home? When the wife and I had a black bull that she became smitten by, her appearance started changing. She would fix her hair in corn rows and paint her nails black. She even started listen to R&B and music by black artists pretty much all the time.
I can understand your wife's motivations but that hasn't been our experience. My wife is mostly conscious of what is socially acceptable in dress, hair style, etc. Dependent upon where one lives, with who they associate, and their desire to appear normal among most are most important. Under your wife's circumstances, her preferences make sense.

My wife hasn't attempted any noticeable changes in appearance that she would not for others with who she doesn't have sex. She sometimes asks me to help her prep for a date, but I can't recall anything in our experience as you mentioned here. I'm sure many wives do go out of their way to fit in with some extramarital dates. Everyone is different in the way they fit in with others, but we have found most accept my wife's appearance as it is.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:29 pm

troilusand wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:45 pm
Andrew wrote:
My wife has changed her hairstyle to a somewhat shorter style a few times, and she has dyed her hair blonde a couple of times as well. Furthermore, she has grown out her pubic hair from bald to a full bush, as that's how her lover likes it (it is not my preference!). Also, she is wearing more revealing clothing and especially for him she is wearing nice lingerie. She never wears nice lingerie for me.
Yes, Andrew, my wife stopped trimming her cunt hair because her lover liked eating bush meat in the jungle. Like you, I had no say in the matter. There are probably ten other body mods he could have chosen that I wouldn't have minded as much. Oh well, it was his pussy, so I didn't complain. :oops:

Troilus
Same here. The other changes, I don't mind them, but growing out a full bush had quite an impact. The majority of our sex life consists of me giving her oral sex and cleaning up het creampies and the difference between smooth and a full bush is huge. I really don't like the bush, it was so much better when she still shaved. It also looked much better and sexier when it was smooth, compared to the bush she has now. She's in her mid-30's and I think her big untrimmed bush makes her look older, for me it doesn't fit for a woman of her age. But on the other hand, I do like it that she decided to follow his preferences and not mine, and that she hasn't been afraid to change something to her body of which she knew upfront that I wouldn't like it. She wanted to please him, he loves her bush. She gives him exactly what he wants. And everytime I see her bush I'm reminded of that. It's a very strong visual reminder.

hapycpl
Virgin

Unread post by hapycpl » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:22 am

When my wife started dating Steve she changed some. I think it's natural to want to please and she was no exception. First to go was her pussy hair. I had asked her for years to shave smooth but he did and got what he wanted. She took my hand one day and excitedly put it down her panties to find she was fully shaved. I am thankful every day for his influence!

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:29 pm
troilusand wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:45 pm
Andrew wrote:

Troilus
Same here. The other changes, I don't mind them, but growing out a full bush had quite an impact. The majority of our sex life consists of me giving her oral sex and cleaning up het creampies and the difference between smooth and a full bush is huge. I really don't like the bush, it was so much better when she still shaved. It also looked much better and sexier when it was smooth, compared to the bush she has now. She's in her mid-30's and I think her big untrimmed bush makes her look older, for me it doesn't fit for a woman of her age. But on the other hand, I do like it that she decided to follow his preferences and not mine, and that she hasn't been afraid to change something to her body of which she knew upfront that I wouldn't like it. She wanted to please him, he loves her bush. She gives him exactly what he wants. And everytime I see her bush I'm reminded of that. It's a very strong visual reminder.

Yes, yes. When your wife changes things up a bit for her lover in ways that you don't like it's a delicious reminder that you're in last place in the man game in your wife's eyes. That guy even had her get plump, which she did and I REALLY didn't like that! :evil: She had a perfect body with very girly curves before he showed up.

But they were in love and I was just her husband. :lol:

Troilus

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:40 am

troilusand wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:54 pm
Yes, yes. When your wife changes things up a bit for her lover in ways that you don't like it's a delicious reminder that you're in last place in the man game in your wife's eyes. That guy even had her get plump, which she did and I REALLY didn't like that! :evil: She had a perfect body with very girly curves before he showed up.

But they were in love and I was just her husband. :lol:

Troilus
Oh wow, even gaining weight to please her lover! That is really a big change for her body, especially considering that you describe it as plump, so I assume she had a healthy weight at first and perhaps some overweight after gaining weight.

I do like the dynamic though, and the mixed feelings it gives me. Part of me hates it and part of me loves it. I mean, I really don't like my wife's bush and every time I eat her pussy I still think how much better it would feel and how much prettier it would look if she would shave that big bush. On the other hand, I love it that she doesn't care about my preference at all, and that she is willing to make this change to her pubic hair in order to please her lover while she knows very well I absolutely don't like it. She even told me she doesn't like how it looks, she thinks it isn't pretty and in fact she agrees with me (!) that shaved looks nicer, but she can't be bothered by her bush either. It doesn't get in the way for her. The main thing is: he wants it, so he gets it, and whatever I think about that is irrelevant. For me, it really puts me in my place as a cuckold.
hapycpl wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:22 am
When my wife started dating Steve she changed some. I think it's natural to want to please and she was no exception. First to go was her pussy hair. I had asked her for years to shave smooth but he did and got what he wanted. She took my hand one day and excitedly put it down her panties to find she was fully shaved. I am thankful every day for his influence!
I'm very happy to read that there are also guys who have a very positive experience the other way around! There are of course many hotwives who start to shave by request of their lover, which they never wanted to do for their husbands. But finally, having a lover is a good reason for them to get rid of the bush! Enjoy it, you're a lucky man!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:26 am

i`m wonder if bulls want our wife to change something, if it is because they like the things the wives change or is it about the power.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:15 am

I think it’s a case of her wanting to please her lover by doing what he has asked. My wife completely changed everything after spending 30 day’s living with him. She changed her clothes , hair, makeup. She was a different person.

Pauline

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:07 am

Outwardly, she didn't change her appearance much, although she started wearing more stylish clothes. However, she completely changed the lingerie she wore every day to unbelievable revealing and sexy bra and panty sets. She enjoyed the reaction she got from the men she dated when they got her clothes off. She did start to wear tops that showed more cleavage, or ones where she could undo a few buttons "accidentally". She loved seeing how distracted her male co-workers would get.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:47 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:29 pm
Jmoney wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:06 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:16 am
Jmoney wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:17 pm
My wife had a breast augmentation after starting.
JM - Was this because of one guy, not you, egging her on in some manner or on own her desiring to 'play the part' more?
Was this accompanied with changes to her hair, makeup and clothing too?
And then what?
Her desire to play the part, I was not thrilled with hr having the surgery.
She started top be waxed regularly, and definitely changed her wardrobe top more fitted and revealing clothes.
JM - Ok, surgery aside, how did you feel about those other changes?
Would you care to relate your and your wife back storey and journey to present?

I am very happy she had embraced her good looks. When she goes out anytime now its in clothes that really accentuate her beautiful body, she even had boudoir photos done.

I have a post with a lot of the details.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:48 pm

the bit question for me regarding this topic is, if we husbands like the change or not.

like i already mentioned, i didn`t have liked her change, her lover wanted from her.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:55 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:48 pm
the bit question for me regarding this topic is, if we husbands like the change or not.

like i already mentioned, i didn`t have liked her change, her lover wanted from her.

I agree...it's not the change, it's the fact she made a change she knew I didn't like, but her man did. It showed me where I stood. 2nd place, which is where I belonged. But I still didn't like my wife's hairy cunt (yeeech) even though I liked that Cressida cared more about his preferences than mine.

Troilus

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:22 pm

My wife recently got her nipples and labia pierced for her boyfriends. They took her to the body piercing shop and paid for it. She already had a VCH. Her nipple piercings were something my wife had talked about after our daughter had hers done but it was her boyfriends' prompting that got her to do it.

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:18 am

troilusand wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:55 pm
gruenberg wrote:

I agree...it's not the change, it's the fact she made a change she knew I didn't like, but her man did. It showed me where I stood. 2nd place, which is where I belonged. But I still didn't like my wife's hairy cunt (yeeech) even though I liked that Cressida cared more about his preferences than mine.

Troilus
something, that happenes naturally in a cuckold relationship. she does something hubby doesn`t like.

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:29 pm

troilusand wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Troilus
Exactly how I feel. The fact that she decided to make the change her lover requested, even though she knew very well I wouldn't like it, that is so powerful. The idea that her lover asked her something, and she realizes that I won't like it, but still decides to give in because HE wants it... it's hot.

I don't like it that my wife now has a full bush because her lover wants it like that, but I do like it that she took his preference more serious than mine. So, mixed feelings whenever I see or feel it. Every time I see it, I think that big messy bush doesn't look good on her, it makes her once pretty pussy look old and ugly, and that it was way prettier when she was still shaved. And every time I eat her out there is so much hair which tickles me... it's nasty but there is no way to escape from it. I know she keeps it like this only because her lover wants it. And I love to hate it.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:29 pm
troilusand wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Troilus
Exactly how I feel. The fact that she decided to make the change her lover requested, even though she knew very well I wouldn't like it, that is so powerful. The idea that her lover asked her something, and she realizes that I won't like it, but still decides to give in because HE wants it... it's hot.

I don't like it that my wife now has a full bush because her lover wants it like that, but I do like it that she took his preference more serious than mine. So, mixed feelings whenever I see or feel it. Every time I see it, I think that big messy bush doesn't look good on her, it makes her once pretty pussy look old and ugly, and that it was way prettier when she was still shaved. And every time I eat her out there is so much hair which tickles me... it's nasty but there is no way to escape from it. I know she keeps it like this only because her lover wants it. And I love to hate it.
Diomedes also encouraged Cressida to gain weight! :evil:

After a few years of their relationship I was only getting pussy 2-3 times a year anyway, so her bushy cunt hair wasn't as big a factor as her getting a little FAT!! Cressida had a perfect figure...until Diomedes. But she loved him so who was I to nay-say it...

Being a cuckold, I knew I had (happily) given up my rights as a husband to him. And while Cressida frequently asked if some things were going to far, body mods weren't one of them. I'd told her I didn't like the changes, and she just said, "Yeah, but he does." End of conversation.

Troilus

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:48 am

troilusand wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:38 pm
Diomedes also encouraged Cressida to gain weight! :evil:

After a few years of their relationship I was only getting pussy 2-3 times a year anyway, so her bushy cunt hair wasn't as big a factor as her getting a little FAT!! Cressida had a perfect figure...until Diomedes. But she loved him so who was I to nay-say it...

Being a cuckold, I knew I had (happily) given up my rights as a husband to him. And while Cressida frequently asked if some things were going to far, body mods weren't one of them. I'd told her I didn't like the changes, and she just said, "Yeah, but he does." End of conversation.

Troilus
I didn't already get intercourse before she grew out her bush, but I was still allowed to eat out her pussy, whether with or without a creampie. Giving her oral sex is therefore an essential part of our sex life, so when she grew out her bush, it had quite some impact for me. While my wife did understand that her pussy becoming hairy would mean that giving her oral sex would be less pleasant for me, she wanted me to continue with giving her oral as that has always been so important for the both of us. In fact, during the time that she grew out her bush she asked me actually more often to eat her out, so I could get used to her pussy getting hairier and hairier over time. While it was a shame to see my wife's pretty pussy quickly getting covered by a big hairy bush, and while I still don't enjoy the hair, that approach indeed helped me to get used to eating out a hairy pussy. Spreading the lips a bit can help a lot.

I kinda like the idea that the Bull/lover decides on body changes of my wife. Like that he changes her to suit his preferences. I probably could deal with it if my wife gained weight for her lover, even though it wouldn't be my preference. A different hairstyle and/or hair color is also a significant change. It's hot especially if the wife knows very well that her husband wouldn't like the change, but she still proceeds because it's what her Bull/lover wants. She knows she's making herself less attractive for her husband, but she can't care.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:20 am

troilusand wrote:
Andrew wrote:
troilusand wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Troilus

Diomedes also encouraged Cressida to gain weight!
:evil:

Troilus
T - So where was C before she gained weight and how much of a gain was it? How long did she keep the weight on or did she never loose it?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:17 am

Lower cut tops, more makeup, and shaved like he wants

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:20 am
troilusand wrote:
Andrew wrote:
troilusand wrote:

Troilus

Diomedes also encouraged Cressida to gain weight!
:evil:

Troilus
T - So where was C before she gained weight and how much of a gain was it? How long did she keep the weight on or did she never loose it?
She had an hourglass figure with small B cup titties. PERFECT ASS AND LEGS! She gained between 10-15 and has been fighting to lose it ever since. Still has a great ass though.

T.

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:19 am

troilusand wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:00 pm
She had an hourglass figure with small B cup titties. PERFECT ASS AND LEGS! She gained between 10-15 and has been fighting to lose it ever since. Still has a great ass though.

T.
It's way easier to gain the weight than to lose it. And the older you get, the more effort it takes to lose the additional weight. How long ago is it that she started to gain weight? Is she still trying to lose the weight, or has she accepted that she gained weight? Does she still have a hairy pussy or has she started shaving again?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:08 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:19 am
troilusand wrote:

T.
It's way easier to gain the weight than to lose it. And the older you get, the more effort it takes to lose the additional weight. How long ago is it that she started to gain weight? Is she still trying to lose the weight, or has she accepted that she gained weight? Does she still have a hairy pussy or has she started shaving again?
She gained it well over 10 years ago...I'd guess maybe 15. And yes, she's fighting to get rid of it.

She never liked shaving her cunt, but she kept it in a neat trim before Diomedes asked her to grow it out. Now she just leaves it natural since she's done with men (including me).

T.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:33 pm

troilusand wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:08 pm
Andrew wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:19 am
troilusand wrote:

T.
She gained it well over 10 years ago...I'd guess maybe 15. And yes, she's fighting to get rid of it.

She never liked shaving her cunt, but she kept it in a neat trim before Diomedes asked her to grow it out. Now she just leaves it natural since she's done with men (including me).

T.
T - How long was she with Diomedes before he asked her to gain the weight? How long were they together? How long since they stopped? Why did he ask her to gain the weight? Ya I know lots of questions, I'm always interested in the nooks and crannies and I understand if you decline. :shock: :D :lol:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:05 pm

They were together close to ten years, LL. And it's probably seven since they broke up. Unfortunately, I don't keep records of things like that and my memory for dates is a little squishy.

It wasn't actually like a request to grow out her cunt hair and gain weight. it was more like a statement of preference...and those statements came pretty early on -- you know, like during pillow talk about what you like or don't. And Cressida being the type to please the man she was in love with, had no qualms about changing for him, even though she knew I didn't like them.

And WHY the weight gain? Diomedes liked "a woman he can grab a hold of" was why he encouraged her to gain belly fat. Cressida's favorite position was cowgirl, and he wanted to pull on her fat while he fucked my wife and watch her jiggle.

And the only "declining" I do here is in my status as a husband. :D.

Troilus

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:05 pm

So my sexy 53yo wife “V” has not cuckolded me yet that I know of but she is flirting/texting with her Pickleball coach “S”. I’ve read their texts and she is actually flirting more than he is. Nothing sexual yet but undertones of how long it’s been (a few days maybe) since they’ve seen each other and other 😉 and 🥰 going back and forth.
In any event since they connected back in August here are the things she is now doing:
-doing 1.5 hours of yoga everyday
-dyed all the grey out of hair
- wearing lots more makeup when going to play pickleball (PB)
-told me last night she plans to get a Brazilian. In years past when I suggested it she always says he’ll no, it will itch too much. I mentioned that last night and she said I’ll just get it waxed again
-eating more healthy, losing her belly fat, almost all gone now
-she insisted we use him to sell a rental property since he is a realtor
-told me recently she won’t fuck around but she loves flirting says it’s good for our marriage
-buying lots of new sexy new PB outfits and clothes in general
- told me a few days ago I need to give her more freedom
- yesterday we had sex and she told me to do things with her she historically hates. Pinch her nipples hard and squeeze her breast. She was like a total different women in bed. Almost like she had been with someone else