Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
4herpleasure444
Virgin

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by 4herpleasure444 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm

The love you have for your wife, to let her explore this side of her sexuality, is truly amazing. I can totally understand that the desire on her part to experience this exists and that enabling it satisfies something in you. The way you love her would not allow you to provide what she gets from Geoff. Just hope she can continue, with her analytical mind, to keep her two worlds separate and in perspective. You are a great writer and I am in awe of you sir!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:00 pm

BDJ wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:04 am
John,
This is like an old silent movie, the spinning reel illuminated by harsh light; age distorting but not dimming the flickering images before us. The plot is clear and the actors animated still after all this time. It's a reminder to us, with our knowledge of modern cinema, that the origins of the craft still possess a potent force; able to move emotions as effectively now as when it was first shown. It's an analogy apt for this description of the journey you and Sherrie took, remembered vividly from so long ago.

Your powerfully charged episode, for it transcends the description of mere narrative, shocks the mind while revealing the depth that Sherrie is willing to go to experience hedonism at its extreme.

Thank god you both survived.

BDJ

Thank you, again, BDJ, for another of your evocative summations. Always compelling, you paint multifaceted backdrops with your flair for the illustrative metaphor. She was certainly on a mission in this phase of our lives, and although hedonism was never a description that struck me at the time, I have to concede that it is a fair assessment.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:03 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:50 am
Wow, what an update.
I still can't get my head around how long this went on for.
Did Geoff ever realise you knew everything? Because he doesn't seem to care whether or not you did given his willingness to leave marks on her that must have lasted days if not weeks and going on from this point, seems to be requiring her to drop everything on demand to go and humiliate herself in front of him.
Her affair with Geoff lasted for 6 years. Actually, it wasn’t her longest. As for Geoff knowing, I believe you have your finger on it in the next sentence. He didn’t really care. He saw our marriage as her problem to juggle with. She was the one playing away, and if she craved him as strongly as she did, which was obvious to him, it was up to her to contend with any issues at home. It didn’t touch him at all. He looked to higher authority for his absolution with regular confessions of his sins before his god in church.

As for marks, to be fair, she reported that he always immediately applied oils or creams that ameliorated the worst effects of his thrashings, which were almost always confined to her buttocks, or the very tops of her thighs. He was responsible to the extent that he never injured her. He was after all a very experienced dom.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:05 pm

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:12 am
Having read your last post, but as much as I want to comment, I find that words cannot do justice to the effect this has had on me. Normally I have no interest whatsoever in the whole Domination/submission aspect of sexuality. Yet what you have written is something I could not get out of my mind last night…it took me a long time to get to sleep as I was thinking and fantasizing about the things she described.
Hi Snowbird. Thank you for commenting. I’m gratified that I was able to take you on a trip so vivid. You are my kindred spirit to the extent that I spent many a sleepless hour while she was with him as I obsessed over what might be happening to her, or even while she was fast asleep beside me having unburdened herself of the detail of some of the hottest adventures I’d ever heard in my life.

I’d never expected it to reach this pitch. She’s just my loving little sweetheart after all, so it’s quite the shock that she’s putting herself out there to this degree. Highly stimulating too, of course.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:07 pm

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:11 am
Amazing and epic account. I can’t really get my head around how this effects Sherie as it does and you too l suppose. I find nothing sexually stimulating about the account at all. Seems like abuse to me and feel you should have put a stop to it at that point. But that’s not the nature of the relationship the three of you had at that point. Really interested to read how it all ended. Also thanks for the longer piece in an effect to speed up the recounting of events. It’s a total mind fuck. Really is. Talk about opening up Pandora’s box.
Interesting. I’ve already described the physical effects on her of merely contemplating what was happening to her. I’m quite sure that these were the most sexually arousing times of our lives. Other later adventures came close, but I’m sure that this period under examination was the most extreme. I fully understand how it wouldn’t appeal to everybody, Tracey, but this is entirely consensual and definitely not abusive. More than consensual, in fact. She absolutely craved it. I did too, of course, although both of us were conflicted about what she was experiencing. I believe the ambivalence we felt towards this made it even more exciting for us. I should add that interest and participation in BDSM pursuits is absolutely massive, and the stuff Sherrie was doing with Geoff was mild compared to many adherents who have dungeons, torture chambers and the rest, and they live out master/slave relationships 24/7. I know because Sher studied the subject (as she would!) and I saw a lot of the far out material she had gathered on it.

I should have put a stop to it? I’d given her the licence to do it within our marriage and encouraged her to follow her instincts. She was clearly having a ball. How and why would I take it away from her, and more importantly how would things be between us afterwards? No. I was clear that if it was to stop it had to come from her. It was her choice

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:09 pm

PaNic wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:48 am
Tracey, if you find “nothing sexually stimulating” about this story, what motivates you to read it?
I understand if it feels uncomfortable or distasteful for you, but that doesn’t make it abuse. The fact that John and Sherry are regularly checking in with each other and making intelligent assessments of each other’s choices demonstrates their capacity to consent and respect their own and each other’s boundaries.

I’m not sure if I’d want, choose or like some of the scenarios described, but that’s not the point. They are clearly making responsible adult choices to do this so good luck to them!

And thanks John for writing such a riveting story!
I know
Thanks, PaNic. We tried to take care of “us” throughout everything. Obviously we discussed everything regularly. That was my joy in the whole process, and Sherrie loved reliving it with me for the most part, once she’d got over the shyness of talking about the crazy things she was willing to do at his word. Maybe Tracey is caught in the gravity of the whole thing the same way you couldn’t turn away from a train wreck happening before you……….. ;)

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:31 am

John, I’m sorry that my previous comments come across as judging your poorly, and when I reread them they do. I mean no disrespect and upon reflection those comments reflect more on how I would feel about myself if I was in your position. Of course I’m not and I don’t have the “kinks” you and Sherrie have, if that’s the correct word, so it’s a different universe for me. I think this is why I find it so interesting. I don’t read your posts to be turned on but because I’m fascinated by how other people conduct their lives. Maybe I’m a sticky nose but more likely is that your writing is that good.

I’m pleased there are more adventures for you to write about when this is done. Looking forward to it.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:14 pm

Nfhw wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:58 am
I'm not shocked by the degree of uncommon ends which Sherrie have traveled. Obviously both she and John are excited beyond what most people ever experience. But, I'm dumfounded as to WHY such a brilliant, independent, successful gorgeous woman can be so enthralled being so totally dominated and humiliated.

The extreme contrast between her day and night personna must seem incomprehensible to the normal person. What is the psychological source for the desire for this treatment? Surely the mental receptivity to this treatment must be thoroughly understood. What is it?

And what would psychology predict to be the typical end result of this endless thirst and pursuit?

We’ve discussed this to death over the years. The best hypothesis we came up with was that as an assertive, modern businesswoman and brilliant scientist who was at least the equal of everyone she encountered in life, there was this part of her psychological makeup that rebelled against it all and craved submission as relief from her default reality of always being in control. The same sort of phenomenon is seen in high flying businessmen and politicians that patronise the Madam Whiplash type of dominatrix for a whipping. Sherrie happened to meet a dom who recognised and could skilfully tap into her secret peccadilloes in a very powerful way.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:17 pm

4herpleasure444 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm
The love you have for your wife, to let her explore this side of her sexuality, is truly amazing. I can totally understand that the desire on her part to experience this exists and that enabling it satisfies something in you. The way you love her would not allow you to provide what she gets from Geoff. Just hope she can continue, with her analytical mind, to keep her two worlds separate and in perspective. You are a great writer and I am in awe of you sir!
Thank you for this view. We were very lucky indeed to have found each other, not only because we were and are deeply in love, but also because our more outrageous sexual desires dovetailed so perfectly, and we were strong and comfortable enough in our relationship to indulge them. We recognise it as something very special and supremely fortunate for us, a gift from providence which we tried not to take for granted.

Hopefully more next week. Maybe....

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:58 am

john jasson wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:17 pm

Hopefully more next week. Maybe....
Very hopefully!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:09 am

We’re not big pub goers by any estimation.

Frankly, we prefer being cosy together at home most of the time. Our own company in our own world is perfect for us, and particularly valued when it’s interspersed with us travelling singly for the business. Those devoted budgies again, you see, but we try to put in an appearance at the local now and again to be sociable in our community. It’s Friday night, meaning the bar is quite busy, and as we walk in, its warmth and high-spirited atmosphere roll over us. Immediately, we see our friends Hamish and Beverley waving to us from the lounge room, so after buying our drinks we manage to find space to sit with them. Hamish was the RAF pilot who propositioned Sher unsuccessfully not long after we moved to the area, but ever the playful flirt, she still loves to coil his spring, and she plants herself next to him while I take up position by Bev. They’re a tactile, touchy feely pair whenever we’re with them. Hamish is unsubtly weighing Sherrie up as ever, and has soon inveigled his arm around her as she pointedly hangs on his every word. He’s always had a roving eye for her, and Bev has her hand on my thigh as we make small talk. They’ve always been this way, and we’re quite used to their familiar manner. Maybe they are swingers, who knows? It wouldn’t surprise us. I guess it would surprise Hamish if he could be a fly on the wall in our house during some of our conversations. He wouldn’t believe what the hot little ginger who turned him down is getting up to with her personal trainer. We’re very quickly much more relaxed, so we’re glad we came, particularly when another couple we are acquainted with join the company and make it all a bit less intense.

Without needing to tell a lie, we claim exhaustion following a long day, and a little after 11.30pm we make our excuses and set off on the short walk back up the road. We live right on the edge of town, and the street lighting around our neighbourhood is quite sparse and subdued, the lamp standards thinning out as the quiet road runs on, upward into the dark wilds of the Dales. There are frequent shaded spots to conceal us, and we stop spontaneously on the pavement for a kiss and cuddle. This is standard procedure for my girl and me. Probably it isn’t for most couples who’ve been together for 13 years, but we never got out of the habit. Never got beyond that starry eyed, loved up stage and never wanted to. It’s always as good as ever. As we come up for air after a couple of minutes:

S: I love you so much, John, and I’m sorry I’ve shocked you. I know I’ve shocked you because I’ve shocked myself. I saw it in your face earlier. I’m so bad.

I pull her tighter in to me to protect her like I’ve been doing for ever.

J: Hush, sweetness. We’ll always be good. You’re here with me. We’re doing this. It’s all that matters tonight. Let’s live in the moment. There’s nothing else right now. Just us. We’re all we ever need, and that can never be bad.

She won’t let it go.

S: I am sorry though, babe. And I want you to know that I will always love you even though I want this adventure. I’m sorry in advance too, because I can feel myself being pulled in all the time, and I have to experience everything the situation throws at me. I’ll go on shocking us for a while, I’m sure. It’s a fatal attraction that I can’t resist. Thank you for letting me. Thank you for loving me. I’ll always be yours. You do believe that?

J: Of course I do. It’s the one thing I’ve always believed. I rely on it every hour of every day.

She sighs, smiles, reassured, and we resume the passion through our lips and tongues for several more comforting minutes before strolling on in our own private world. Reaching the house, and letting ourselves in, we elect to go straight to bed without a nightcap. I don’t believe either of us had much rest last night, and with everything today has produced, from sado-masochistic confessions to spitting cobras, we are both ready to pass out. I’m supremely content to have my love back in our bed where she belongs, naked in my arms. She is still wearing his belly chain even now, so there’s the answer to my niggling query from earlier, and it provokes my mind into more wonderings through the excesses she was subjected to last night. I don’t bring the subject up again. Of course Geoff would be shocked if he knew I was holding her close to my flesh with his chain around her back and against my stomach, but that’s for us to know and for him never to find out.

J: Sweet dreams, sweetheart. I love you through everything.

S: Oh John. I don’t deserve you.

J: Yeah, you do. Hush now. Sleep gorgeous one.

I judge that her tiredness is making her emotional again. Thankfully, almost as soon as I spoon her and become lost in her warm fragrance, we are away into the oblivion of sleep.

And oblivion it truly is. I awake drowsily, realising I’m alone in bed, and a bleary eyed squint at my phone tells me it’s been a solid nine hours at least. It’s Saturday, 10am. The blessed weekend oasis in our world of work. I’m still getting my brain in gear to wonder where Sherrie is when she nudges the door open and comes into the bedroom wearing a short mid-thigh length dressing gown and carrying a tray bearing our traditional weekend lazy cuppas.

S: Ah. You’re finally with us. You were dead to the world 20 minutes ago.

J: I was dead to the world 5 minutes ago, Sher. You needn’t have made the brew though. I’d have gone. Just come here and put those gorgeous legs back into this bed. That’s your husband’s command.

S: Hmmmmm. I’ll bet it is. I know your sort. You just want to get an innocent girl into bad habits and corrupt her.

I have to laugh.

J: I don’t think I can teach this girl much about bad habits, do you?

She wears her inscrutable cheeky smirk as she sets the drinks down on the units at either side of the bed and removes her dressing gown which reveals to me her first surprise of the day. She’s wearing a black, shiny satin, loose cami top and shorts playset that I think I actually bought for her on holiday a few years back. It hasn’t seen the light of day – or night - very much because our default sleeping arrangements are inevitably just us wrapped around each other in the buff, and mere garments, however seductively designed and made, can’t beat the look and feel of my lovely naked Sherrie. Why’s she wearing it now? There’s a slight gap of flesh on show between her camisole and the shorts, and therein lies her submissive’s lock and key chain, courtesy of Geoff, hanging on her hips, bold as brass, or more accurately, bold as gold. I see she’s made a point of displaying it over the front of her satin shorts rather than tucking it into them, so she wants me to see it. Looks as though her more self-indulgent tendencies are asserting themselves again over her self-doubts after a fortifying sleep. I’m pleased about that. I always want her in playful mood in preference to her beating herself up in guilt over her imagined wrongdoings.

Whatever her musings, naked or not, she still looks sexy as hell in her lingerie, but I don’t comment on the revelation. I continue in my ‘big man plays everything cool’ persona that’s served me well up to now. Suddenly she grabs the covers and flicks them all back in one swift movement, revealing my naked body to her view. I’m still only a few minutes into wakefulness, but my cock is already semi-erect at the view of her long legs, satin undies and those outrageous recollections from last night of what she’s been up to away from here.

J: Hey! Are you trying to make me cold?

S: Nope. The opposite. I’m going to make you so hot you’ll lose your mind!

She kneels on the bed, crawls towards me like some predatory ginger feline stalking me, fixing me with her sex stare that always means business. As she moves, I glimpse Geoff's chain of submission hanging down from her middle. She lies down on her stomach beside me as her head is just about at cock level on me. Still looking up at me and without preamble, she takes my cock in her mouth and proceeds to suck me noisily. Semi-erect becomes rock hard in a heartbeat. She expects nothing less as a reaction to her touch. When she comes up for air:

S: What do you want? You’re not necessarily going to get it, but I want to know anyway for my research.

J: Eh? Who do you think you are, bloody Geoff? You’re not my master.

Her eyebrows rise at that:

S: No. But maybe I learned a trick or two under his tutelage?

She’s straight back to her task, confidently holding my shaft that’s dwarfing her little hand bearing the engagement and wedding rings I gave her over a decade ago. She has my foreskin fully retracted now, and she’s licking all over the head, then slowly, slowly, moving her tongue onto different areas around it. Taking her time, cajoling me inexorably as I lose my mind in the sensations she’s creating. She’s unspeakably good at this. It’s easy to see she loves cock, and she never tries to hide the fact.

J: Maybe I’ll let you carry on doing that for a little while, then I’m going to strip you naked again and fuck your brains out.

She takes me out of her mouth for long enough to speak:

S: Hmmmm. You think so? You think that’s hot, yeah?

J: Sure do, baby. And you’re gonna love it.

S: We’ll see what’s hot.

That knowing little grin, almost in a world of her own in her concentration, somehow, and she’s back to tonguing me again, this time focusing under my cock around the frenulum, that tiny skin tag joining the foreskin to the head, licking from the foreskin edge to underneath the corona of the head which is so, so sensitive to her practised tongue tipping, and then working back again to her starting point. Sherrie knows my anatomy and my limits so well. She always performs this just right for me, and she’s starting to take me to her own brand of heaven. She knows how much I love the precision she has honed, and how irresistible her intimate touch is to me. Her tongue, her fingers, her……. everything she wants to give me. Her stimulation of that one area is already taking me sky high. My cock jerks involuntarily, so she knows she’s really getting to me. If she carries on right there it won’t be very long until I explode and come in her face. But, of course, she is very well aware of my body. She changes focus right on schedule, skilfully bends my cock downward to below her mouth and transfers her attentions from the underside to the topside of the glans, above and about a centimetre away from the hole to lick me some more. She is perfect at this, such a brilliant cock manipulator, and she knows it. Soon, all thought of the impulse to ejaculate disappears as she concentrates on the part of the head that stimulates the bladder. The urge is slowly changing now to the need to pee, and she’s deliberately encouraging the need to become more urgent. She stops. She’s giving me her “boss in control” eyes:

S: Good?

J: Absolutely fucking exquisite! You are the dog’s bollocks!

She’s wearing her full on shit eating grin now, I notice through my lust filled mist.

S: Thank you, kind sir! Do you want me to stop now so you can strip me naked and fuck my brains out like you said, babe?

J: No! Just carry on doing what you are doing! Hold me there for ever right out on the edge of coming.

This always gets me crazed. She knows that too. This girl knows way too much about me. The extreme sensations take away all of my judgment, I guess it’s much the same for her with Geoff. It’s a good thing she loves me, and I love her. We can put ourselves totally at the mercy of each other without fear of the consequences of human perfidy. It’s a warm, safe place.

S: You sure?

J: Yes!! Just do it! Just fucking do it!

S: All righty. As you wish, baby. We’re going right out onto that edge you’re wanting. Hold tight.

She uses a couple of fingers covered in her saliva to stimulate both left and right sides of the glans next – the right angles, or the other clock quarters if you prefer, away from where she’s been tonguing me to the extremes. She’s rubbing each side so lightly with her fingertips, first one, then the other, then both together. The sensation is somewhere between the two I’ve described, with the competing stimulated urges now fighting for supremacy somewhere down deep within my prostate. The feeling is utterly indescribable. It’s completely insane mentally and physically, and I start writhing around like a wild animal, kicking out at thin air and clenching my fists with the sheer intensity she’s creating in me. Well versed in this game through years of practice, she avoids my flying limbs with ease, and holds the head still between those two fingers, whilst moving her other hand down to my perineum, rubbing hard with two fingers between my balls and my anus to stimulate the prostate gland directly, and add a further dimension to my consternation of agonising ecstasy. Then she stops and moves her attention back to the top surface of the head, rubbing it softly with her wet palm this time, right over the top as she stimulates the urethral hole, and with it my bladder, some more. She’s still giving me the ‘I’m in charge’ look.

S: I’m going to make you pee, John. And I’m going to watch you do it, just like my Master made me. I want to feel how he felt when he made me do it, and I want you to feel the loss of free will that I felt. It’s an incredible experience.

J: Fuck, Sher.

S: Do you want me to stop, babe?

J: Er..

She smiles a very knowing smile at my hesitation. Do I fuck want her to stop, and she’s only too well aware. She’s rubbing hard in that one spot, and I’m afraid her stated intention is not too far away from happening for real. While I still have control, I make a grab for her and pull her light body up the bed to me. When she’s within reach, I stick a hand up the loose shorts of the playset. I get a surprise underneath them.

J: You’ve got normal knickers on under this.

I look at her in puzzlement, and as soon as I catch her eye, it’s there. The icy cold look from the night she ruined my orgasm and fucked off to spend the night with him. She speaks softly, but assertively and seemingly not to be deflected from her course.

S: Yes, I have. This is it, babe. You remember all of those times. All of those crazy things you’ve said to me? Well I wrote them down to use in evidence against you.

I think I know where she’s going already, and then she confirms it:

S: Are you maxing out on it, you said. Indulge your darkest desires, you said. I want to feel the harsh side of your sexuality like you feel Geoff’s, you said. All in your own words, John.

I’ve forgotten to keep a hold of her as I listen to her loaded words, and she’s slipped away down the bed and taken hold of my rampant cock again. She has it in one hand now, as she teases the very top and the orifice again, this time by slowly rubbing a single wet thumb back and forth over it repeatedly.

S: Then the clincher. When I told you Geoff was taking anal from me exclusively, I spoke about not having sex with you at all. What happened, John?

I certainly hadn’t forgotten.

J: Yes. I know the exact words. I said I wanted you to drive me nuts by teasing me.

S: Don’t stop there. What else did you say?

She’s still drawing that thumb over the very top of my cock and to both sides, stimulating both urges again. Driving me crazy.

J: I said I want my balls to ache with the need for your body.

She takes her hand away from my cock, and she’s just leaning on one elbow, her hand supporting her face. She’s wearing an expression somewhere between the shit eating grin and an ice cold “don’t give a fuck”.

S: I’d told you many times before too, and it always got you hot. So now I’ve stopped having sex with you, John. Just like I said I would, and just like you asked for. I don’t have to say anything, but I suppose it’s only fair to tell you.

It isn’t like I haven’t been warned, I suppose.

J: You’re actually serious?

S: Never more so. I told you it would be an interesting experiment. Now it’s on.

J: So how’s that going to work?

S: Just as we always are, babe. Nothing changes, but no sex. That’s what you wanted. You want to ache for my body, you said. Now’s your chance to experience that, because I want to experience giving myself only to my Master. What do you think, babe?

J: Shit. I never thought it would come to this. Through all we’ve done and all the teasing and wild stuff, I just never thought……. I always thought it was just that. Teasing. We both love having sex. It’s a massive part of us, and has been, like, forever.

S: Yes. It was a big decision. That’s why it’s taken me so long. But I want to do this. Test us maybe. We’ve always said we’re stronger than anything. Concentrate more on our emotional connection, maybe, while I do physical with my Master. Anyway, this fella doesn’t seem depressed about it.

She’s reached down to my still ridiculously hard cock and she’s giving him a consolatory squeeze in her hand. He replies treacherously by spasming at her touch, and she laughs out loud.

S: See! He understands. He knows I will never neglect him.

J: What do you mean? You said you’ve stopped having sex with me.

S: Yes. But only penetrative sex. You know there’s plenty of stuff we do that we get off on but doesn’t involve your penetration of me. Like now, this morning!

J: So it’s only penetration that’s out?

S: Yes. But I won’t give you full access to my body during this either. Sure we can kiss and cuddle as normal, and we will, lots and lots, but you won’t see any parts of my body that you wouldn’t see of a girl in a bikini on the beach. I’m going to cover up because I don’t want you involved in seeing things like butt plugs and caning marks on me that I feel are private between me and my Master. I don’t want you kicking off if it’s obvious he’s been severe on me. Just call it more of my harshest kinky side and that’s what you asked to experience. I’ll continue to tell you what happens between us, because I promised to, but I want you to give me this space with my Master, please John. Don’t worry, because in the meantime I’m going to bomb your brain with the most intense sexual experience you’ve ever had.

She still has hold of my cock. It’s still hard. It’s still jerking periodically in her hand. She goes down on me again. Takes me gently into her mouth in a full deep throat until she has it in to the hilt. She’s working me. I know she’s confident I can’t resist this or deny her anything when she has me this vulnerable. Just before I’m ready to blow, she takes it out, and she’s sitting before me cross-legged on our bed like so many times before. Unlike so many times before there isn’t the view of her glorious big bare tits and her lovely little cunt peeping up at me from her crotch. Instead she has her lingerie shorts on and as I’ve discovered, knickers beneath them, and her camisole top. I can at least see her engorged nipples through the fabric, so I know that this session is really setting her on fire. At the same time as denying me, she also has me on the very brink of what I know could be a shattering orgasm if she allows it. A difficult irony for me, and some crowning skill for a woman.

J: What if I just grab you now and fuck you anyway?

S: What? Rape me, you mean? I’d report you for rape of course, babe.

I’m shocked at the implication of my words and her instant retort. I suppose we’ve been together for so long taking frequent sex on tap with each other for granted as of right, that the concept of rape in relation to having sex with Sherrie hadn’t ever slightly entered my head. Reading her face though, she hasn’t taken it as a serious threat, so I’m relieved.

J: You wouldn’t do that.

S: No I wouldn’t. So it’s just as well I’m confident that you wouldn’t rape me either then, isn’t it? You know I love you with everything, John, but I will always have the right to decide when I have sex and who with. Nothing, not even us, is above the basic right of a woman to say no.

J: Touche! Of course not, but isn’t what Geoff does with you tantamount to rape a lot of the time?

Now she does look shocked.

S: Certainly not! Is that really what you think about me and him? It’s the exact opposite. It’s the most consensual thing you can imagine. You’ve seen how I am when I need his medicine. I don’t think it’s characteristic of a rape or abuse victim, do you?

She moves up the bed. Lies beside me. Picks up her cup of almost cold tea. Takes a drink. Puts it down again.

S: We’ll be fine, John. I’ll really make your deprivation worth your while. I won’t neglect you. It’s a solemn pledge. Have I ever promised you anything that didn’t happen?

J: No. Never.

S: Well there you are. I know what you like. I know what gets to you. I’m going to ring your bells, push your buttons. You are going to be the most sexually alive man on this planet, babe. I’ll never ever let you down. How could you think it?

She’s coming to me now arms outstretched, and I embrace her.

S: I love you so much, John. Thank you for everything. Thank you for this.

She’s speaking to me as we cling on to each other, me stark naked, her in her cami set and underwear. I don’t grope her anywhere she might consider out of bounds, and it’s a very odd feeling indeed to be constrained in that manner with my wife. Stranger than I can say. I’m already getting into her stipulated regime. I fondly hope she misses my touch on her intimate bits.

J: I love you too, sweetheart. I’ll go along with you. See where it takes us.

S: I understand if you want intercourse with another woman while I’m not having it with you, or anytime for that matter. You know it’s entirely your choice, no drama. It’s only fair. Like the time you were with Diane. Our mutuality of freedom still applies.

J: I don’t know. Perhaps. Who knows?

S: There’s one more thing that might be tough on your pride, but I’m going to do it for the effect it’ll have on Geoff. I want to please him.

J: Go on.

S: I want to tell him I’m sexually exclusive with him.

J: Fuck, Sherrie. That’s a lot to ask. You know I like your lover to know that you get plenty of hot sex at home.

S: Yes, I know, and I’ve always told him that before, but it’s always been true before. I won’t put it down to any failing on your part. I’ll just say it’s me and my stupid head. Things like I’ve not been feeling it for a couple of weeks and want to concentrate on my submission to him. Or I’ve been covering up marks on my body. All at least partly true isn’t it? He’ll believe that sort of stuff. I am a stupid woman after all!

J: How long do you expect this to go on for?

She just smiles a weary smile. I know the answer. How long is a piece of string? How long will her affair last? How long will I wear condoms? How long until the second coming of Christ?

S: I’m sorry John if it’s all too much. Have I gone too far?

Her eyes have changed from demanding to pleading, and I can see she needs a hug.

J: Yes. Of course you’ve gone too far. It’s a disgraceful thing for a loving wife to do to her husband, but as someone not a million miles away from here once said to me, for fuck’s sake don’t ruin it by apologising!

She’s smiling at me now, all sparkly eyes. Mission accomplished for her, because I sense that although she’s toughed out this grand announcement of my denial and is now in the ascendancy again, she hadn’t been looking forward to it. Now she’s euphoric, perhaps a bit too euphoric, but she’s going down on me again. Full slow strokes to deep throat now, but after a minute she withdraws.

S: Do you want to come now, babe?

J: I guess it’s up to you. You’ve been driving this all morning.

S: Yeah, why not? Let’s celebrate!

A couple of minutes later she’s taken me back up there, over the top and I’m emptying my balls straight down her throat. She sits back in triumph. Licks her lips, smiling broadly at me like that cat that got the cream, which of course she did. Immediately I ejaculate I’m starting to feel doubts about where this will end up. The big head is taking over again. As always, I tough it out. I won’t weaken on her.

J: Have fun with your Master.

S: Don’t worry, babe. I intend to. It might not always seem like fun at the time!

She fondles the lock and key pendant hanging on his belly chain around her between her fingers.

J: I hope he whips your arse until it’s the colour of liver.

She just raises her eyebrows as she holds the submissive token, but her shit eating grin asserts again, and even more widely, at the thought.

S: He might do, but you’ll never know babe coz I won’t show you. It’s between me and my Master.

We put the subject away as best we can for the rest of the weekend despite it bubbling away in the background. The same Saturday night we’re in town indulging in our inevitable favourite Italian food. Sherrie’s booked it. She says it’s a treat and a ‘thank you’ for me. She feeling guilty at what she’s done, which is a recurring theme, of course. I know my little darling. I know it’s playing on her mind over and over, and she’s being really attentive and affectionate over the meal to try to salve her strained conscience. I’m letting her suffer though, and I’m enjoying her spoiling me.

We chat about life, relatives, about the business; just about anything except Geoff and her new exclusivity to him. He doesn’t know yet. Or maybe he does. Perhaps she texted him with the news. Another thought hits me. Perhaps he even demanded this from her and she was either too weak to refuse him or only too happy and excited to comply. Fuck. My brain is doing cartwheels as we eat dessert. My brain is always doing cartwheels over Sherrie. I smile at her and she smiles her most innocent loving smile back to me, but all the time she’s concealing the glint of the devil somewhere within those beautiful eyes.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:22 pm

JJ, your story is as riveting as it is terrifying to me. Extremely well written too.

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 pm

I have never understood the denial part of the fetish. My ex wife did this to me years ago. It had the complete opposite effect to what your wife has said to you. All of a sudden I couldn't be comfortable around her. Even when she wanted to have me hold her, it just wasn't the same. Every time I would feel the need to just walk up to her for a hug, it would cause me to pause and think about how I might touch something I wasn't allowed to. It eventually sent me into a deep depression, and I just avoided her entirely. I even went as far as changing shifts at work so I didn't have to sleep next to her.

She of course was Aware of the effect it was having on me, and tried to reverse it by allowing me access to her intimately again. My depression was so deep though that it didn't work and I really started to resent her for it.

In the end, we ended up divorced, and it took me about three years and therapy to get over my depression. It seems a little drastic, but I dated for a few years after that, but never was able to connect on a deep level with women afterwards.

That was all about 25 years ago. I finally found peace with myself when I gave up dating altogether. Anyway stories like yours and others here touch a deep emotion in me. I enjoy all of the triumphs and heartache to be found here. So please keep writing. You do it very well.

Incidentally my ex wife and I were enjoying this lifestyle at the time. The denial just derailed us completely.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 pm

Welcome to the forum Build2last.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:48 pm

This is tough shit, but you asked for it. Exquisitely painful to read as always but so interesting.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:58 pm

Some time ago I seem to remember reading dark times were ahead. Despite how very intense your relationship at this point is and despite your new denial Sherrie is still actively including you, and in fact holding you central to her adventure.
Which makes me think we may not have hit bottom yet.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:55 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:22 pm
JJ, your story is as riveting as it is terrifying to me. Extremely well written too.
Thank you for saying so, Jeff. I’m acutely aware that this has taken over a year now, and I am sure that some readers are becoming weary of it. It’s turned into quite a commitment, and finding the motivation is a bit more of a challenge than at the start, particularly now a couple of my most avid supporters have vanished from OHW, so I’m hoping my care with the writing isn’t suffering too much. I’ll see it through at least until the end of Geoff, I think, for all those still following.

We actually weren’t terrified at this point. We were having a lot of fun and still thought we had everything under control.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:57 am

Build2last wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 pm
I have never understood the denial part of the fetish. My ex wife did this to me years ago. It had the complete opposite effect to what your wife has said to you. All of a sudden I couldn't be comfortable around her. Even when she wanted to have me hold her, it just wasn't the same. Every time I would feel the need to just walk up to her for a hug, it would cause me to pause and think about how I might touch something I wasn't allowed to. It eventually sent me into a deep depression, and I just avoided her entirely. I even went as far as changing shifts at work so I didn't have to sleep next to her.

She of course was Aware of the effect it was having on me, and tried to reverse it by allowing me access to her intimately again. My depression was so deep though that it didn't work and I really started to resent her for it.

In the end, we ended up divorced, and it took me about three years and therapy to get over my depression. It seems a little drastic, but I dated for a few years after that, but never was able to connect on a deep level with women afterwards.

That was all about 25 years ago. I finally found peace with myself when I gave up dating altogether. Anyway stories like yours and others here touch a deep emotion in me. I enjoy all of the triumphs and heartache to be found here. So please keep writing. You do it very well.

Incidentally my ex wife and I were enjoying this lifestyle at the time. The denial just derailed us completely.

Thank you for that angle, Build2last, particularly as you appear to have favoured me with your very first OHW post. Reading your comment put me in mind of the old proverb, One Man’s Meat Is Another Man’s Poison. I wonder, were you as involved as I was in planning and plotting your wife’s debauchery? Did she give you constant affection and as many mindblowing orgasms as you could handle through the process? I could understand feeling depressed if she simply denied you without looking after you, but I can’t accuse Sherrie of doing that to me. And of course, I have that kink she played up to deep in my own sexuality. Again, thanks for an interesting post.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:58 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:48 pm
This is tough shit, but you asked for it. Exquisitely painful to read as always but so interesting.
I did, and crazily exciting and arousing for both of us it was, Tracey. It’s very hard to put it into words and do justice to the absolute mindfuck of it.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:58 pm
Some time ago I seem to remember reading dark times were ahead. Despite how very intense your relationship at this point is and despite your new denial Sherrie is still actively including you, and in fact holding you central to her adventure.
Which makes me think we may not have hit bottom yet.
She did involve me totally, and was just as loving towards me as ever. Which is very loving indeed. When you have that history and strength behind your relationship it gives you licence to play very hard.

Hit bottom? Well to use the same analogy of altitude, we’ve plateaued at a very high level where the atmosphere is so rarefied it can frequently take your breath away. It's wild but, ridiculously, it's almost seeming like it's normal that this is happening. It is truly drug Iike the way this sex based addiction gets hold of you. We guess with 20/20 hindsight it couldn't last at that intensity.

I can tell you that you don’t need to wonder whether you'll spot where the descent starts. The cabin will depressurise abruptly in just one spoken sentence.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:54 pm

John, I’m sure you could write the phone book and some how make it interesting. You have an amazing story to tell and you’re a gifted writer. Please don’t stop. I’m captivated by this tale. I MUST know how it ends. I don’t comment all that much but believe me, I read every word. I’m already anxiously awaiting the next installment. Thank you so much for sharing. Now hurry up!

4herpleasure444
Virgin

Unread post by 4herpleasure444 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 pm

Thank you for saying so, Jeff. I’m acutely aware that this has taken over a year now, and I am sure that some readers are becoming weary of it. It’s turned into quite a commitment, and finding the motivation is a bit more of a challenge than at the start, particularly now a couple of my most avid supporters have vanished from OHW, so I’m hoping my care with the writing isn’t suffering too much. I’ll see it through at least until the end of Geoff, I think, for all those still following.

We actually weren’t terrified at this point. We were having a lot of fun and still thought we had everything under control.
[/quote]

Trust me, John, not becoming weary of it. I find your writing and story to be captivating and remain on the edge of my seat. I am sorry that you are having motivation challenges, but your storytelling mastery stands on its own. Even though finding out what happens through the end of Geoff is eminently intriguing, what happens after and moving forward is even more so. I will say again that I am in awe of your relationship with Sherrie!

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:26 pm

john jasson wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:57 am
Build2last wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 pm

Thank you for that angle, Build2last, particularly as you appear to have favoured me with your very first OHW post. Reading your comment put me in mind of the old proverb, One Man’s Meat Is Another Man’s Poison. I wonder, were you as involved as I was in planning and plotting your wife’s debauchery? Did she give you constant affection and as many mindblowing orgasms as you could handle through the process? I could understand feeling depressed if she simply denied you without looking after you, but I can’t accuse Sherrie of doing that to me. And of course, I have that kink she played up to deep in my own sexuality. Again, thanks for an interesting post.
No she didn't. We started out in the lifestyle doing everything together, and had great fun with it. Eventually though she started to get more dominant with me until it was more of a cuckold thing. She enjoyed being mean and humiliating me. The denial was just the last straw really. I was already sinking into depression before she did that.

It really affected my future relationships though. I was never able to let go enough to trust any of the women I dated after. Guess that's why I hang out here so much. There's just so many real stories that pull on my emotions. I guess I'm still trying to understand how I fell so far.

And thanks for the reply. I didn't even realize that first posts had any meaning. :)

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:13 am

John,
I haven't abandoned you. I've read the last segment but until now, brain fog recovering from surgery has prevented me from commenting. Forgive me if this observation is too disjointed.

I see a Sherrie who is able to segment her sexual gratification like two sides of a coin. With Geoff it is total submission: she's a receptacle being filled and sated. With you she is engaging in a spring-back from that mental state...both reorienting herself back to the norm and satisfying your deep need to both be involved with her relationship with Geoff and to be taken to a heightened state of arousal as she both tells you about their relationship and takes you to the edge of helplessness. It's a potent mental mix of fact and feeling. Like having an electric current travel through your penis.

What makes it possible is the bedrock love you have for each other... the physical and mind games you're playing is an expression of that love.

That's it. Muddled logic. But am I close to being right?

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:33 am

Her telling Geoff that she’s exclusive with him s more than a blow to your pride. Now that he’s a party to the deal, she will need his permission to resume sex with you. Which he won’t give. So this is likely a multi-year commitment.

You took it very well. You don’t seem to have appreciated what you’ve lost yet. Maybe the angst hits when she returns form a couple of days of constant hard fucking and adamantly refuses to let you have any of the same.