Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
neohec
Trainable

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by neohec » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:24 am

Thanks for the update

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:34 am

Ayy, glad to see an update! Welcome back!
I’ve driven S. home in the back seat with other men (and women) before
Somehow it slipped my mind that S had fooled around with other women (aside from her daughters, haha). Out of curiosity, had she even been in FFM/FFFM situations before meeting M?

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Great you two are still enjoying fun. Hope you will share more of your service to S and her new playmate. Hopefully he is as aggressive in use of your services as M. Also, has J used your services as well? I realize humiliating to discuss, but sure that S encourages that openess.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:07 am

thanks for sharing

Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Wed May 25, 2022 4:15 am

airhorn wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:02 pm
Wisher wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm
FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:56 pm
So, my birthday last year was great, got to watch the anniversary video while S. edged me with her hands (crazy hot watching my wife getting worked over hard by M. & J.), but unfortunately I got so worked up, especially a really depraved and shocking part near the end
Which was ... ?
I've been wondering about that night too, actually. Thanks for reminding me of it, hopefully we'll hear more soon.
So has op never revealed the depraved and shoking part? From reading his updates they are all situations he has been at. Or did i miss it some how?
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:07 pm

Are we taking bets? Or maybe planting seeds?

Will Dad follow Mom's lead in direct engagement with the girls?

Stay tuned for future updates, same pervy channel, same pervy place.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Hornydude
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hornydude » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Great read, sounds like such a hot engagement.
Seems good to have Asian bulls, something different from the usual BBC.
I'm hoping when my wife finally decides to become a hotwife it will be with an East or South Asian man

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:35 am

Marinecuckplease wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:15 am
So has op never revealed the depraved and shoking part? From reading his updates they are all situations he has been at. Or did i miss it some how?
Come to think of it, I'd forgotten about that. I wonder what it was that FC never posted it, especially considering what he's written about since then. Anyone have a guess?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:55 am

‘Depraved and shocking’ would suggest incest, probably father and daughter, since that has been the remaining taboo to date. But not so appalling that it is totally unmentionable. Maybe OP licked his daughter off, which is depraved. Daughter sucking Dad is less acceptable, since less exciting. Which daughter? Probably P’s wife since she is generally more depraved and submissive than the stud M’s wife. Maybe OP did both girls after they had been fucked by M.
I suspect we will never know.

Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:54 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:55 am
‘Depraved and shocking’ would suggest incest, probably father and daughter, since that has been the remaining taboo to date. But not so appalling that it is totally unmentionable. Maybe OP licked his daughter off, which is depraved. Daughter sucking Dad is less acceptable, since less exciting. Which daughter? Probably P’s wife since she is generally more depraved and submissive than the stud M’s wife. Maybe OP did both girls after they had been fucked by M.
I suspect we will never know.
It was the weekend she went with m and j only. He thought it was just 1 night but it was all weekend. The girls were home for most of it i belive. And p did go and i belive was allowed to get off while fucking. Most of the incest taboo came later in the story.
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:35 am

You're right. My imagination was working overtime. In this thread the depraved with M & J must be truly shocking.

Ladevotee
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ladevotee » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:17 am

Wow, what an epic read. Glad your health is stabilized FC and thank you for sharing this amazing journey.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:43 pm

AMAZING story!!!!! THANKS a lot for sharing it with us!!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:05 am

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone’s had a nice summer, the family and I certainly have, haha.

Not much news on the sex life front…S. is still getting it from R. on a semi-regular basis, while M. has only been able to fuck S. about a couple of times a month the last few months…he’s been spending more time satisfying C. these days, which S. understood. S. has also convinced R. to let me suck him on occasion as well, he’s certainly easier to deepthroat than M. (whom I’ve still not been able to do, while S. is a bloody master at taking his huge cock down to the root).

P. and I are still generally on the weekly chastity release schedule from our respective wives, and I do still get to fuck S. occasionally, either with a condom or the sleeve. I’ve been in her pussy bare twice in since the spring, and each time it reminds both of us how “useless” my cock has become now, as I pretty much blow my load within half a minute or less. Both times she tempted me with the “reward” that I’d be able to regain bareback fucking rights if I could hold out for more than 30 seconds, but so far it’s been futile.

On a different kind of fun note, I bought a boat this spring! The family and I have enjoyed it immensely this past summer as the weather has been particularly good here, with P. and I given helm duties while M. rails the girls on the back deck or down below. The nudity rules got put into place pretty much immediately on the boat as well, once we’re well away from the marina out on the water. We tried one gangbang trip out for S., but the boat’s only really big enough for about 6 people comfortably/safely, so it wasn’t a huge one. We moored close enough to the shore of a dogging beach section near Wreck Beach so that S. could have an appreciative audience, haha.

That’s it for now…everyone’s happy and healthy and sane, and I have to remind myself that I’m a very lucky man and need to take the time to appreciate that.

The next update should be a good one, as P. & C. have decided to try for another baby, while M. & E. have also decided to try for their first. They’ve come up with a plan which should get most of the cucks on this forum going.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:19 am

Thanks for the update, but it's beyond me now, I did read it through and thoroughly enjoyed it but that was a while ago, months pass and while I might easily have recalled everything if the characters had assumed names, the practice of using only letters instead has finally defeated me. I haven't the will to start over and rediscover who all the letters represent. I do get the gist of it but it does perhaps lose some of its appeal when losing some of the detail. Don't get me wrong it's well written and well worth following, it's just maybe now a little confusing to me

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:26 am

thanks for the update

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:39 am

Thanks for the update FC, it's good to hear from you! This has been one of the hottest threads on the forum and I'm looking forward to reading about more of your family's escapades.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:43 am

Thank you for the update and whilst it is wonderful to have the little details, the main thing i took from it was that S is healthy and enjoying life after the past health scares.
So great to see you all back.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:09 pm

Like Chris I would find this easier to pick up again if made up names were used instead of just initials. Maybe a refresher as to who's who would help?
Thanks for the update though and glad it's all going well.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:21 pm

I miss your updates as well. How are you doing with chastity?
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:09 pm
Like Chris I would find this easier to pick up again if made up names were used instead of just initials. Maybe a refresher as to who's who would help?
FC- Family Cuckold, he's cuckolded by M and locked in chastity
S- FC's wife
C- One of FC's and S's twin daughters
E- the other twin daughter
P- C's husband, he's cuckolded by M and locked in chastity
M- He is E's husband and is fucking both of the twins, C and E, and FC's wife S, his mother-in-law

Yeah, it is a bit confusing and I have to stop and think about who is who at times.

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:36 am

Dear Family Cuckold

Very good to hear from you again and that everyone is doing well.
I can't wait to hear about the plans made for further family increases.

Sincerely
elina

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:04 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
S- FC's wife
M- He is E's husband and is fucking both of the twins, C and E, and FC's wife S, his mother-in-law

Yeah, it is a bit confusing and I have to stop and think about who is who at times.
Thank you DS that's very helpful. and just to complete the list who is R?

To quote....

".S is still getting it from R"

So obviously another bull who fucks FC's wife? I think her regular before M also started 'servicing' her.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:28 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
S- FC's wife

Thank you, that helps a lot and has brought the story back to me.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:34 am

Looking forward to future developments FC and the next update.