Is this the start or the end?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
afagehi7

Re: Is this the start or the end?

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 am

HWR has had a hungry beaver. I think the guy will get over licking her crummy pussy. If not then who cares. She'll find someone who is. It's kinda like she was exerting some dominance.

I can't wait for the gangbang. LMK if she needs an extra. Hahahaha

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:24 am

Yes she does, thanks PGAD.

He'll get over it or as you said who cares, he's their for her enjoyment not his. Sometimes I get whiplash.

I'm looking forward to the 26th, the pleasure of watching her fuck more than a dozen guys, to see her full of their cum, to watch her orgasm over and over. A hotwife husbands dream.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:26 am

2wheel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:24 am
Yes she does, thanks PGAD.

He'll get over it or as you said who cares, he's their for her enjoyment not his. Sometimes I get whiplash.

I'm looking forward to the 26th, the pleasure of watching her fuck more than a dozen guys, to see her full of their cum, to watch her orgasm over and over. A hotwife husbands dream.
Y'all are certainly going out in a bang! Bad pun intended

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am

Pics of event likely?

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:35 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am
Pics of event likely?
or videos? this is way hot.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:44 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am
Pics of event likely?
I wish - Not likely - she says no pics, no video, she hates them, even G-rated. I have thousands of pics, most all, like 99.99% are of things, ie, places we've been. Friends tease her as well asking if she was really there. She laughs it off.

As an aside, I tried something a number of months back. I showed her a pic of a pussy and asked her if she liked the way she looked. She was pissed as hell, yelling and screaming at me. It took a while to calm her down. I assured her it wasn't her, it was to show her that without a face pics are anonymous, that just like she couldn't identify herself nether could anyone else. She didn't care, no pics, she was angry that I even brought the subject up knowing how she feels about it. I added that besides the anonymity anyone that's looking is just as 'perverted' as we are and are basically "one of us". I think it would have been easier to move the Rock of Gibraltar.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:30 am

Yep. No pics. Pretty clear answer!

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Hi There, I hope the GB came off as planned and looking forward to hearing about what happened. I hope it met all of your expectations.

MD

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:32 am

Yes, her 2nd GB happened. I will get it on paper ASAP. It was bitter-sweet.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:04 am

Bitter-sweet? Sounds complicated

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:04 am
Bitter-sweet? Sounds complicated
With HWR, everything is complicated.

A short time ago she said she can't (read that as won't) eat anything from an animal, land or sea. I was in shock, I'm a carnivore, so now I prepare 2 meals. I teased her about becoming a vegan, she denied it, than I went a bit further reminding her of all the cum she swallows, asking if that was now off the table as well, she told me "no , that as different."

Life with HWR is very complicated.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am

The complicated alright.

Keen to hear about the GB, even if it’s in instalments.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:09 am

Need time to write it. Busy week for me which got busier last night when she took a fall.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Oh no. No pressure. Hope she’s alright and look forward to reading when it suits. People first of course.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:18 am

Things aren't alright, as soon as I can I'll write it up.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 am

What's up 2wheel? Hwr health or something else?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:38 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 am
Everything.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:59 am

2wheel wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:38 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 am
Everything.
Dude, fill us in. I live outside of Savannah if you need someone to talk to.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Hope it all turns out well. Best wishes.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:41 am

Echoing all 2Wheel and hope that it works out well.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Thinking of you and HWR. Wishing you both well.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:54 pm

2wheel - let us know what is going on. I'm sensing relationship issues with HWR in addition to her health issues.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:40 am

Sorry for the delay but I've been very busy including taking care of HWR;

Monday 1/20. None of HWR's regulars made an appearance. Most concerning was Mr. commuter as he was setting up the GB for Sunday 1/26. Monday evening she texted him, no answer. Her pessimistic nature was all gloom and doom. She was in need of a good fucking, something I, unfortunately can no longer provide without assistance. She gave Big John a full days workout.

Wednesday 1/22 Mr. commuter was again a no show. She did hear from his work colleague the day prior that wanted a nooner, of course I agreed and it was set up for noon. Larry (our hairdresser/barber) was coming over in the morning to do his hair thing on her and me. Matter of factly she asked me if she could fuck Larry, I was a bit surprised after the discussion we had about friends and told her so. She said she was extra horny, I asked her if he was that good (I already knew the answer) that she'd risk our friendship. She said she didn't remember. I did. I told her it wasn't a good idea, she asked me again, still no, and again, still no. She reminded me that she doesn’t need my approval, but was being polite.

When I got home she was royally pissed and in a very bad mood. After a bit of discussion she admitted she hit on Larry and he turned her down. I knew before she told me as I had seen him earlier in the day at one of our common clubs. He spilled the beans about the 1st time and also about this morning. He said he's been racked with guilt and almost told his live-in several times to 'cleanse himself'. I told him I knew and advised him to not tell her, that some secrets should remain secrets.

Thursday 1/23 Mr. commuter called for a Friday visit. She definitely let him know she wasn't happy, but the morning would be perfect.

Friday 1/24 Mr. commuter came by as arranged for a morning visit. As usual a quick fuck, both getting off. When they were done she asked if they were on for Sunday. He said yes and gave the details; 14 guys, Marriott Grande Ocean on Hilton Head a suite. No, his black colleague won’t be there, he tried but the guy wasn't interested.

Later in the day the bartender called for a before shift visit, she asked him if he could also stop by after his shift ends, she reminded him friends were welcome. He did show up before his shift and as usual they fucked, he filled her pussy and he JO'd on her, this time only twice, he said he needed to save some for later. Later, much later more like very early morning I awoke to pee, she was getting fucked buy a stranger as the bartender stood at her side of the bed stroking his cock. Matter-of-factly she told me to go back to sleep. I came back to bed but stayed awake watching and stoking my cock as well. The bartender told the guy to let him know when he was gonna cum. He did and the bartender unloaded on HWR while the stranger unloaded inside her. When the stranger pulled out a torrent of cum spewed out, I imagined the bartender was there first, luckily she put a pad down. As they dressed I got her 2 towels, one for her pussy and one for the rest of her. They thanked her and the bartender apologized for waking me and thanked me as well.

Saturday 1/23 I got wind of a text exchange HWR had with Gayle and since found an opportunity to copy it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KT2eK ... uIQT-pMCH7
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lCV4m ... AFifYnv4La
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12zhr7 ... 4F6aHJPvdq
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AhwW8 ... 2igoPlyYLi

Sunday 1/24 we drove the 35 minutes to the Marriott. We got here 10:45 parked and made out way upstairs to the suite. When we got there Mr. commuter and 3 guys were waiting. When we got in all she saw were the 4 guys, She said, that's it? He replied it was still early. She said she wanted to 'freshen up' and to let her know when everyone's arrived and rolled into the bathroom. I waited with the 4 guys, we made small talk, slowly guys drifted in. About 11:10 she opened the door and asked if 'the show was ever gonna get on the road'. Mr. commuter said 13 of the 14 are here. She said that works for her and to get started as she exited the bathroom in a Marriott terry robe. She made her way to the bed, ditched the rollator, threw off the robe, got on the bed and said the line starts here asking who's' first. The guys quickly stripped tossing their clothes into piles. 10 white guys, 1 Asian and 1 black. Cocks varied in size from what looked like under 5" to about 7". 12 were cut. Ages from mid 20s to mid-50s.

The first guy got on the bed and went down on her. That was a complete surprise. Within 5 minutes he had licked her to 2 orgasms. That also was a surprise. Then he mounted her, in maybe 2 minutes she had her 3rd orgasm , he held on for dear life as she thrashed around. They expressed dismay at her violent contractions. He didn't last long after that cumming in her magic pussy. I had a towel ready and I cleaned her up as she said next. Number 2 also took her missionary. 5 minutes and she had another orgasm and another 'fill up'.

I cleaned her again. Number 3 was almost a repeat of the guy that preceded him. After he dismounted the 3 of them stood in a 'just fucked her' group. Kinda surreal. The other guys were actually in a line as if at the grocery checkout, occasionally peering around wonder how long until their turn.

Number 4 asked her to lay on her stomach on a pillow so he could 'do her' from behind. That's her least favorite position, fortunately he had a cock long enough. She didn't cum, but he did.

Number 5 told her to stay that way and told me not to clean her, that he liked sloppy seconds or whatever. He slid right in and 'went to work'. Then the problem arose. He slapped her ass, a definite sexual slap, one that cracked throughout the suite. Once I heard it I knew we were trouble, sure enough it caused her RSD to flare up. She yelled in agony. He said it was only a simple butt-slap. HWR yelled at him to get off, he reluctantly complied. I glared at him as did Mr. commuter who said I told you her lower extremities were sensitive and you need to take care. He said he did but thought her butt would be OK. She yelled for me to get her meds. She popped an oxy (her breakthrough pain med). Mr. commuter asked if they should leave, she said to give her 15 minutes but I could take care of them if anyone wanted. They all glared at me, but no takers. They milled around rubbing their cocks for the 15, she asked for another oxy. I know what 2 in a row means. But she has to call it, I can’t, only she knows her pain level. She said to wait another 15. One of the guys had to leave, he dressed and was gone. Now there were 12.

When the 2nd 15 was done she told me she was in too much pain and couldn't continue, she apologized. There were nasty comments directed at number 5 by most all of the other guys. He lamented that they were done even though they never got her, he asked what the 'done' group was complaining about that they got theirs, they said we going to try for 2nds.

Mr. commuter apologized profusely and ushered the guys out including himself. As he shut the door he again apologized and said he had tried. She thanked him.

I asked what she wanted to do. She said just lay here to regroup. She asked for another oxy. I tried to clean her up but the towel touching her legs was too much for her to handle. 5 minutes later she was asleep. The room was paid for till the following day, so we stayed. In the morning I helped her shower, she was in bad shape, very acute, dire agony. I had to help her with everything she did.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:05 am

Such a bummer after her buildup. I suppose that's a rule to post going forward.

Her sex drive is amazing for anyone, but especially considering her health is on such a knife edge.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 am

Bittersweet indeed. Sorry to hear about what happened and thanks for sharing the story. Why cant guys follow directions and rules!