My Cuckold Journey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OZCPL
OHW Addict

Re: My Cuckold Journey

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:37 pm

I have just caught up on this.
What an incredible story to live and a cuckolds dream but I am sure it could have been better for you, if Leah was pregnant to Len, even though you were standing in the middle of a train wreck.

Hindsight is a totally different light than when you were totally blinded by lust but you were not the only one. Leah was screaming for her lover to cum in her. What she meant was "pump your baby into me". And that is exactly what he tried his hardest to do even though he had promised otherwise. From your story so far I like Leah but the truth is she has a very high libido and lied to herself blaming Len and you for how she acted when in the throws of passion. She also liked the debaucherous sex she was having, maybe more than you liked the game, but would blame you for her actions whereas she very likely would have cheated, had you not asked her to do it.

Please don't beat yourself up totally. Sure there were times when you could have made better decisions but the three of you were in the game and you never at any time had total control.

I would have told her to tell Len to do his own work at home but I am not you and that's what makes your story so interesting and hot.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm

This has been such a fascinating journey to follow, I so hope this isn't the end of the retelling of it!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Can we get more soon?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun May 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Really hope that you can find the time and motivation to continue your story Turbo, it has been fantastic so far!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue May 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Turbo; No posts since April 4. Are you going to finish the whole story? I think you need to finish it as much for yourself as for the fans. I'm thinking you need the closure to cauterize the painful wound and finally move on.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 am

inquiring minds want to know

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:17 pm

This has really been a well-written series and my hat is off to Mr. Turbo. I hope he returns and completes the story but I think many of us can already connect a lot of the dots. Does Len knock up Leah? Does she leave Doug to live with the father of her second child? How many years have passed since it all went down? And what of his second wife? And how is the therapy coming?

There's plenty he can still write. But I'm hoping that writing this is helping him put things into perspective. Some fetishes are very destructive for certain people. But I think it's possible to un-like a fetish. For me it was the smoking fetish. I used to lust after women who smoked. The fetish held me like a tractor beam and I couldn't escape my smoking addiction partly as a result. But, thank God, I sort of reprogrammed myself mainly by looking at older women who still smoke and seeing it for what it is -- pretty gross. Now, I've been tobacco- and smoking-fetish free for 15 years. It takes a lot of work to rewire yourself from a destructive fetish but it is possible. I'm hoping Mr. Turbo finds the right combination somewhere.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:37 am

Just wanted to drop a note to say I'm working on the next chapter. Don't expect it today or anything but I am getting my mind back on my history to try and get it all out. I am holding the puzzle pieces (my memories) in my hand and looking at them but just have to figure out how they all fit to make some sense of the final picture.

The end surprisingly isn't close... maybe a little over half way... then there's a bonus after that even ;).

Thanks for everyone's patience.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Great News! Really looking forward to the continuation of what has, so far, been a brilliant story of your journey into hotwifing/cuckolding.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Excellent!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Thanks!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I check every day for the next chapter!

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 am

3rd Act Leah Part 29 - The Next Week

I did my chores the best I could and had everything done before going to bed around 2 in the morning exhausted from the work, confused how I got here, and a little irritated, at first at Len and Leah, then later at myself. I had screwed up royally in so many ways I couldn't count.

At this point none of this was hot. I was still thinking over and over about cumming in front of Len and all the stuff he said. All of it should have turned me on but it was the context. The context was way off. If we were playing a game where that was all set up it probably would have blew my brain, it could have even maybe been the whole BDSM thing, but it wasn't like that. I was feeling stupid and humiliated (and not in the good way).

The next day the sun came up and it seemed with it came a new hope. I finished up any outstanding stuff that had to be cleaned up around the house and spent some time with my daughter that morning. Leah walked in the door around 1030 which was obviously early.

Leah walked in and immediately walked over to me and gave me a hug. I was baffled and confused. She looked in my eyes with eyes that had obviously been crying and said “This entire weekend was screwed up. I did things, you did things... can we just pretend it never happened and move on?”

I was obviously at a loss. What the heck was going on. I was expecting a week or even a month of hell.

I stammered “Ya… aaaah… yes? I'm so sorry honey… everything went stupid…”

I was thinking that if I think everything is done I was wrong. This is a trick or something and it will crop up again. I needed her to know I was sorry. There had to be closure.

I said “Leah please forgive me. I will never hurt you like that again…”

She just gave me another hug and said in a blunt monotone voice “I know…”

Such a weird response with the weight of the full meaning hanging between us.

Then she broke away and said “Ok, I don't want to think about it anymore, and I don't want even a word about sex today. Today I wany a family day with just my husband and our daughter. Ok?”

“Ok” I said.

“Promise?” She asked

“Promise! Of course! I can't think of a better way to spend our day. Let's head to the park!” I said

“Perfect! I will grab the wagon!” She replied

And that's kinda how that massive fight ended. It just kind of died. Why? Did Len talk to her? Did she really realize her lying didn't help? Did she only see demons down that path so picked another? Who knows… that's the thing I find sometimes with women… they can be unpredictable.

I remember the next week being good. We never spoke of Len and he never came over. We just really connected back aa a married couple. In the back of my mind however I kept thinking of the upcoming weekend. It was the weekend Len had said he wanted her to come to the city to the wedding. Was she going or was she staying home?? I told my boss I wasn't working the Saturday because I didn't want to be stuck but I just wanted to know if she was going, I knew better than to ask…

Friday night came and I saw Len parked out front when I got home. I immediately knew she was likely going.

I walked in and saw Len standing in the kitchen and Leah just pulling a bag behind her on wheels.

She looked up and said “oh good! Honey, you're home! Ok so…” and she went off reminding me of this and that and to make sure I did all my chores and about where they were going to be staying. I just nodded my head and was quietly going bezerk inside about all the sex and excitement about to come.

Leah was wearing a very short summer dress that I hadn't seen before. It was white with different coloured circles all over it and different sizes. It was cute and made her look young.

Leah was standing besides Len by this point and I could tell they were ready to leave. She could read my mind staring at her in the dress and salivating. She looked so hot.

She slowly turned around and bent at the waist to pick up her bag obviously for my benefit as she bent longer and farther than was needed for her bag. The dress was far too short to bend over like that and she lingered on purpose giving me a clear view of her ass and very swollen pussy. She was shaved bald!

She had shaved herself in the past but not since our daughter came along.

When she stood back up she looked at my face to make sure I noticed. She walked over to me and asked close to my ear “Cat got your tongue?”

I was vibrating and asked “what… happened to your...? You haven't shaved for… for years?”

She looked me in the eyes, smiled a wicked grin and simply said “Len told me to and I obeyed… isn't that how this works?”

With that she gave me a very wet long kiss ramming her tongue in my mouth and then turned to Len, grabbed his hand saying “let's go lover!” and pulled him out our front door giggling like a school girl.

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:19 am

Ok, so here I am trying to write a sermon because I'm a Christian now and God is telling me to burn my past so here I go! I tried deleting my account(s) but to no avail.

Crash and burn people!

Before I do, I just want you to know this shit nearly destroyed my fucking life! Like seriously people you are playing with fire. Once this shit gets into your head you can't get it out... writing all my past has seriously helped but for anyone thinking about telling your wife or asking your wife for this just run from that thought. What nobody says on any of these sites is that cuckolding destroys 99% of marriages. Trust me. It's not sustainable. It's not the way people work... Anytime you have to hide shit from society, from family, from your kids, then you know what you're doing is fucked up. Run! Flee!

I know most if not all of you won't even hear this. I wouldn't have. You want what you want. You believe you are a "cuckold" and that's just you so accept it. Buddy, it's not true. It's wormed your way into your brain. You are sick. I am (was) sick.

I feel about 80% of the way out of cuckold land and am feeling amazing. My marriage and my sex are coming back. She's initiating and we are having sex beyond what I've ever known. My premature ejaculation is gone and I can be present with my wife when we make love. The stories, fantasies, and games in my head that played out while making love are gone... you guys know what I'm talking about. The inner you who wants to be with your wife but your dick is lost in fantasyland, imagining what the other side of the fence is like... Is it exciting? Watching your wife finally do it? Yes, I'm not going to lie... Is it exciting trying meth? Yes, I'm sure it is. That's where you need to understand this, it's an insane drug. You will end up in the same place as hard drugs. On the street alone. No wife, no kids, just you and your drug.

How do I crash and burn this Popsicle stand?

Ok, turbowife is my alter account that got me into the ladies lounge. I forged a picture and went right past admin. For anyone thinking about going there it's pretty much dead. Theres only a few women who DON'T SAY ANYTHING HOT and talk about their periods and emotions and how hard it is to have a cuckold for a husband and the pressure and thinking about leaving their husbands ect.

Oh and second my picture I put in the hotties section is of course pulled from the internet. I have zero pics or videos from Leah and Len. I can assure you though Len was that big though. What a fucking horse that guy was (he looked like one too). I've already been warned about putting pictures not my own on this site and was told next time my account would be deleted so... man up admin... time to kick this guy to the curb.

Ok well that's my ourhotwives repentance, I hope that's enough to get me kicked out of here.

I pray all of you make it out of here alive and married and find joy in your wife just the way God made her. For you and only you.

Peace out!

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I think you are projecting a lot of anger at us -- your readers -- for a lot of pretty terrible decisions you made, dude. And I think you're assuming that we all have the same level of addiction to this fetish that you seem to have had. But this is a great lesson for some here who need to heed it.

As I said earlier in this thread, it is possible to "unlike" a fetish and it sounds as if you have come pretty close to beating this one.

I hope you don't get kicked off of here and that you can come back and at least post a summary of how your marriage ended and how you came to your second marriage. In other words, you ought to write the final chapter or epilogue.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm glad your life is under control. There is no danger of my going down that road.

I hope you'll continue writing. It's a pretty amazing memoir. And, for those who will listen, a concrete warning of the hazards.

And, as with any gripping tale, I want to know what happens next!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks for the update, was waiting to hear what happened next! Hope you find the time and inspiration to continue, with as much detail as you can remember!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:04 am

Len did end up hanging with my family, yes we were outed to our community big time. There are even things that happened that will likely surprise even this audience
Don't know when the details are coming for these comments - but I can't wait to hear them!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:34 am

Turbo; Like you did with your marriage, you don't really want to accept responsibility for the situation. You want to be able to blame administration for not being able to finish telling this tale. You ran from your responsibility for the train wreck of the marrige and you are running from the retelling of the end of the story. Man up dude so you can finally come to peace with what you screwed up. Finish the story in all its gory detail and be done with it forever.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:09 am

Turbo,
Stop beating yourself up. Many people lead sad, lonely, painful or unfulfilling lives. Many people are married with happy families, comfortable lifestyles, good job, nice holidays, friends, all the trappings that anyone could ever hope to achieve - but are bored senseless with their lives.

You think you made bad mistakes? Join the club. Only the very lucky few get it right - and even then, adversity can be lurking just around the corner for them or anyone.

As far as separations, divorce and ruined marriages are concerned - do you realise how oh so very common they are? Marriage can be a warzone that doesn't take prisoners. I know so many people that have gotten divorced, having enjoyed seemingly blissful marriages previously - and let me tell you, there were no fun 'games' involved on the way down, no 'experimenting with exciting lifestyle choices', no 'pushing the threshold of conventional, mainstream conventions' just pain, misery hurt, anger, suspicion, distrust, jealousy and non of the pleasure.

With you and Leah, at least you were trying exhilarating, out there stuff, more excitement packed into a few years than some people enjoy in their entire lives. Think about that. And I'm not being a 'cheer leader', as some would say (and anyway, I'm not sure you can cheer lead an event that is already finished!). Leah got to experience some mind blowing sex that would never have been in her life, unless you had opened the door for her. You have very well and explicitly explained what you got out of it, that so many on this forum can easily understand, sympathise and empathise with. Many here would love to have been in your shoes, but have never had anything like the opportunity and can only dream about such things by reading accounts like yours.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:13 pm

I agree with hwc, a majority of marriages that go south, dissolve and end in a way that brings nothing but pain and misery for all involved. At least you had an adventure along the way, and learned a thing or two to apply to the next marriage.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Congrats for your excellent story!!! Please, go on soon ;-)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi Turbo, do you think you are going to tell the rest of the story of what happened?

turbo55
Trainable

Unread post by turbo55 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Before I get started I really was going to never write again but a very well worded and well thought out pm from JeffBingHam made me reconsider.

I don’t know how much I can write or how often I will post but I will see where the wind blows.

Oh and I deleted all my notes and all the stuff that put everything in chronological order so, yeah, that’s too much work, I’m just going to write from here...

3rd Act Leah Part 30 -

So just before my hiatus from this story I was saying how Leah had left with Len for the wedding of somebody he knows in the city. We hadn’t really talked about any of the details around it, all I knew was I would be alone with my daughter for the weekend and Leah would be in the city with Len.

Leah had left and I wasn’t really into wearing the panties that I was instructed to wear. To wear them when she was hours away seemed pointless so I just skipped that. I went around the house and tidied up then was kind of bored so decided to head to my parents, hopefully where I could get a little grub.

When I showed up at my parents my mom immediately asked where Leah was. Of course she would but with my brain wrapped so around the experience of it and thinking about what they might be getting into on the drive there (was she giving him head? Would they stop for a quicky?) the last thing on my mind was answering questions from my mom. I was in a daze and was caught off guard by the question… “Oh” I said then thinking well let’s go with a near truth… “Leah is gone to a wedding in the city with Len!”

Both my mom and dad looked a little quizzical and I went on “Oh I think they’re just hanging out at Carmens. Len needed a plus one and she wanted to get out of the house…”

Further silence hung in the air then…

“Oh” my mom said turning to my dad. My dad clearly seeing more needed to be said from my moms glare “You know son, I know Len and you have been friends for years but…” He left it hang in the air some more...

“Don’t be crazy!” I told them both. “They are like brother and sister, Len just needed someone to go with because he felt dumb going by himself. He asked me if I wanted to come and I said no but Leah spoke up and said she would love to get out of the house for the weekend, so it all lined up. Leah would never do anything behind my back, you guys are always so worried about everything. What do you think if 2 people go to a wedding they will end up having sex?” I felt I was rambling…

They both looked at me as if to say “We never said any of that…”

I quickly changed the subject.

My daughter and I ate with my parents then visited and went home to bed. There were no voice mails on my phone and it didn’t look like I would hear from Leah that night.

The next day, Saturday, I got a call around noon from Leah. She said she had to go and get ready for the wedding but wanted to let me know she was having a great time. Their hotel room was super nice and they really put it through the paces the night before. I asked for details but she just said Len would be right back and she didn't want to be on the phone when he got back.

I asked if she was going to be introduced as a friend or as his girlfriend. She said likely a little of both but that she was leaving her wedding ring on. She also said that since she was going where nobody knew her she was going to really go all out with her wardrobe. She had bought a short slinky red dress when they pulled into the city and she found it exhilarating to try on clothes for Lens approval. She said he was in the change room with her and couldn't keep his hands off. She giggled then said “oh, he's back, gotta go!” Click… she hung up before I could say goodbye.

My heart was racing with the picture of them fooling around in a change room and her getting all primped for him but I had to wait for all the details.

I remember the thoughts and feelings going about my business thinking of my wife. Every time I would look over to the passenger seat of the car, every time I would walk into the kitchen, whenever I went to bed, there was an emptiness. I would for a fraction of a second think “Wait where is Leah?” Then remember “Oh she's with Len! What's she doing? What are they doing? Is she walking with him? Talking to him? Holding his hand? Kissing him? Are they in public? Did they go somewhere for a quick romp? Is she having an amazing erotic orgasm right now? Is she calling out his name over and over telling him to pound her harder?” Then when your logical sense takes over you think for only a split second “Is he taking her away from you? Are they looking into each other's eyes and telling each other that they love each other? Are they planning to leave you behind?” Then you snap back into your life; notice your heart's beating fast and your member is throbbing and know it's time to get back to whatever it was you were doing before the wave of lust and sexual fantasy flooded over you. Aaahhh it's that flood of emotions I would say I miss the most… that light headed almost nauseous just came off a roller coaster feeling.

The wedding was on the Saturday and they stayed out late but I didn't hear back from either of them until they drove up our driveway on Sunday.

It was around noon and I was watching from our living room window wondering if they would give a simple peck and she would come in or would it be more intense. Turned out they both got out and he carried in her bag and they both had bags of groceries. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt and she was in the same short white dress she left in. When they came in the door he pulled off his shoes and just said “Hey buddy! Happy Birthday! We've invited over a bunch of the gang to celebrate. Leah told them to be here in about 15 minutes and we’re going to do a barbecue!”

I was so caught up in the fantasy I never even realized it was my birthday but what I can tell you is I was very frustrated because I wanted to reclaim my wife, not have a house full of guests. Leah came over and gave me a big hug and said “Happy Birthday honey! I love you and I missed you so much! I have so much to tell you but I need to get everything ready for our guests!” Then in a quieter tone “And I've been working on a gift I think you will really appreciate…” and she gave my balls a little squeeze over my shorts and went into the kitchen.

I was overwhelmed with lust and still a little frustrated that I had to wait and I went up behind her and felt between her legs and asked “can't I just get a taste?” She gently pushed me away and said giggling with excitement “It's your birthday honey! Of course not! I'm all Lens today! That's part of your gift that you asked for and I love you so much that I'm going to give it to you!”

She wasn't saying this in a mean tone, rather it was a playful hot thing that both drove me nuts and horny.

Len was standing within a few feet and said with a laugh “It's a tough job, but what are friends for buddy!” Then they came together and kissed passionately. He lifted her up on the kitchen counter and reached under her skirt while still making out and fingered her for about 20 seconds. She was moaning. He started kissing her neck and she asked “Well honey? How's this? He's touching your wife and making me so hot! Ohh yeah Len finger that pussy of yours! I miss your cock and it's only been an hour since I had it!”

He was kissing and sucking her neck hard and finally they broke apart and she said “Happy Birthday, we discussed and planned all this for your benefit!” She turned to Len and asked “Did you do it?”

Len replied “I tried my best lover!”

She craned her neck back and I could see the start of a big hickey on her neck. I've never really been big on hickeys but the fact that she had one from her boyfriend and everyone was coming over was beyond hot.

She then pulled the front of her dress down to just above her nipples and her chest had about 10 or so small hickeys and love bites.

She said “I got one every time we made love this weekend! I'm a very well fucked woman my dear but I believe I could use one more romp later…” she said this while turning to Len, obviously meaning he would be the one to help her with that.

“Ok” she said “Enough play for now! You studs get helping, everyone should be here soon!”

Sure enough within minutes people started flooding in and thus started one of the longest and most erotic birthdays I've ever had. Marc and Carmen were among the friends who came.

The drinks were flowing very freely especially with Leah and Len. They were always together and talking with all sorts of people. I'm far more introverted and never did drink much so was really just enjoying the dynamics. Leah was telling me what to do next and I was serving at my own birthday. If anyone noticed something different, nobody said anything.

Some people gave a few gifts and at some point while I was opening gifts someone asked “Leah! What you get for Doug?” And before she answered someone else said “Look at her neck! HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED!” Everyone laughed and there was a few comments about how lucky I was and Len, Leah, and I just shared a knowing glance while laughing ourselves… This felt intense for some unknown reason, for if they only knew…

At some point Carmen (Leah's friend who knew what was going on) came into the kitchen and asked how I was doing. I said good and was a little short, I didn't like her bullish, I know more than you attitude. This was really the first time we were alone together since I knew that she knew, it was a little uncomfortable but I wanted to get past the uncomfort. This cuck thing was what We wanted and screw her if she had an opinion.

She went on “So Leah went to a wedding with Len? That sounds like she had a good time…” she said letting it linger almost egging me on. I just said “yep”. She went on “She tells me everything, you really were an asshole last week, why do you think you reacted like that? Is this all too much for you?” (Remember her first year psych courses made her a professional…)

I just turned and looked at her as if to say “Can I help you?”

She said “Ok but when you need to talk to someone, you know where I am… I just can't believe you're playing this game… when it implodes don't come crying to me… she's really enjoying the sex with him. He's not my type but she makes it sound so good I want a turn.”

I stood there with my arms crossed. Why was she thinking this was any of her business?

“Anyways” she went on “Leah tells me your tongue can do miracles… like just as good or better than Lens magic wand… maybe… I could take a ride sometimes?”

My eyebrows went up. I wasn't expecting this at all. I had zero interest in either Carmen or doing anything outside our marriage with another woman. My mind instantly triggered a near gag response. I said in a sweetly irritated voice “Umm that's likely never going to happen…”

“Ok” she said “Well we will see… ta ta lover boy” and walked away.

I was confused and she got my back up but I calmed down shortly and carried on. It was just one of her fucked up mind games that I hated. Within 20 minutes I was back in the cuck mindset.

That evening everyone was leaving because they had to work the next day. I was busy in the kitchen almost the entire day. My family and other friends were calling or dropping in throughout the day. It was a great party and my eyes never left Len and Leah wondering if they would sneak off or do something small right out in the open. I never saw anything but I was always hoping to catch something.

Later as the last of the people left only Carmen, Marc, And Len were left. Kind of the base of our group. I was still cleaning and they were still having a few drinks sitting in the living room and laughing and talking.

I didn't hear much of their conversations until Leah stood up and said “Well you guys, thanks for coming!”

I came into the living room and Marc and Carmen were standing up to go. Marc asked “Are you coming Len?”

The tension was thick. 4 of the 5 of us knew what the answer to that was.

Leah just looked at me then at them and said “Ok guys, yes Len you too, I've seen you all weekend. Doug and I need to spend some time together too…”

Marc looked a little confused but moved along saying “Lucky guy, he's going to get even more…”

Leah said “Oh no he isn't. This playground is off limits for him for a while…”

The banter was beyond hot. Saying so much but not actually saying anything. She used to be so good at that.

Carmen was smiling because she knew everything.

After they left I asked Leah how she felt about Len leaving. She said she could have taken or leave it by that point. She didn't get much sleep over the weekend and was sore down there. She said “After that many orgasms sometimes just putting your feet up and reading a book sounds better, you know?”

I said I didn't and laughed. I asked if there might be anything left for me and if I can hear about the trip.

“Oh yes tiger” she said “It is still your birthday”

She told me to finish cleaning the house and then get our daughter bathed and in bed. She said she still had a little bit of work on my present and to not come into “Her” room.

I did as told and it was getting late. My heart was beating and I was so hot for her when she finally came out and told me I could come in.

She said she was worried if I would like what she got me. In our room was her painting ezel (she was a very amateur artist, quite good but nothing you could ever sell).

The ezel was turned around so I couldn't see what was on it. I could see from the back the picture was about a foot wide by 18” high. She told me the picture didn't turn out quite like she had hoped but she hoped I would still like it. She said “I think it should go in the spare room, your room when Len is here, for you to think about us and the pleasures I'm getting.”

I was excited and nervous “Well let's see it” I said having no idea what it could be a picture of.

She pulled the blanket off and I could see a canvas painting with a plain white background. On the left standing up and down was a long eggplant that was most definitely phallic in appearance. It had a long shadow and on the bottom right of the painting was a small cucumber that was curved down. She handed it to me and said excitedly “There, I did it!”

At the bottom of the painting still in ink but small enough that you had to look carefully it said “Lust vs. love”.

My eyes were out of their sockets. The meaning was obvious. She had put so much time and effort into this and it really meant the world to me.

She could see that I loved it. She said “Oh and there's a surprise on the back!”

I turned it around and clear as day it said “Eggplant 9 ¼” x 7 ¼””
Under it said “Gherkin 4 ½” x 4 ½”

I was staring at it in disbelief. She actually did it… I finally knew just how big he was. Leah had asked me at one point just how small mine was in a playful manner and I told her but I never thought she would do something like this.

Leah wasn't sure what I was thinking so asked “Do you like it? Is it too far? Is it stupid? You can throw it out if you don't like it…”

“Honey, honey! Whoa, I love it. It's so much more than I expected! Thank you! I love it!” I replied

I couldn't stop staring at the eggplant and the gherkin (another name for miniature pickled cucumber). I asked “Is that for real? Is that really the size? Like he's over 7” around? That's huge!”

“Yup” she said “The crazy part is he's nearly that big around an inch down, like a blunt baseball bat. It's a lot for a girl to take! I used my sewing tape. Getting him to let me measure him was the easy part, he seemed to think it was hot. The hard part was trying to draw it to resemble him in the form of a vegetable, or something we could put on the wall. I thought you would like it more than just giving you a piece of paper. See the ridge?”

I was looking and there indeed was a faint ridge near the top but it just looked so huge!

She went on “I love his ridge the most, it's way bigger than I drew but I didn't want it to be obvious there was a cock on the wall..” and she laughed.

I was so grateful. The picture wasn't really even good enough to hang on a wall. In fact if you owned it you likely would throw it out before putting it in a rummage sale but it meant quite a lot to me.

Before you guys ask, I'm not sure if I would still want it but she took that painting when she left and I'm sure it's in the landfill somewhere. I've never looked at old photos of the place. Maybe there would be one of the wall opposite the bed in the spare room where it hung for quite a while. Ahh memories…

Ok full disclosure this story was 90% based on that painting, it’s the basis for my memory as I saw that painting for years always reminding me of the wedding/birthday weekend. I have brief glimpses of what happened later that evening and what happened between Len and Leah but the memories have faded to a mist. I will try and put these together to make something that makes sense but no promises on the absolute validity.

So… after the painting was put away…

Leah told me to get undressed and lay on my stomach on the bed which I gladly did.

She began to massage me and tell me of her magnificent weekend with Len while still in her short dress. I loved the feeling of her pussy on my ass. I could feel it and feel its warmth but know I could neither see it or touch it. So close yet so far.

Leah: Well I don't even know where to start. Honey I love this life. You've been so helpful around the house, it's like I have a new husband! I love it and I love you. I don't have to worry about so much and I love how you are spending so much time with our daughter. Our daughter and I are very lucky to have you.

Me: Awesome, I love you guys too now I've been super patient, what happened this weekend? And stick to the good parts…

I was shaking by this point completely in the cuckold trance.

Leah: Ok ok mister… on the way to the city on Friday we talked most of the way there. We talked about the wedding and how we would manage it if anyone knew me. Luckily nobody did.

Me: So how did that end up going? How did he introduce you?

Leah: Wait, I will get to that… Ok so we were driving and talking and actually on the way there and way back we discussed you quite a bit. We were both discussing what kind of things get you off. It wasn’t mean or disrespectful honey, quite the opposite, we were just thinking of ways we can have fun and make it just as fun for you… One of the things we came up with was that maybe if and when I do get pregnant you can’t put your little penis in me for the entire pregnancy… what do you think about that?

Me: Are you kidding me? That’s super hot!

Leah: Yeah, the thought of Len fucking me while I’m pregnant… It just turns me on so much. I think because it’s so forbidden.

She started gyrating her pussy down on my ass. I could feel the warmth and the wetness. My penis was at full attention…

Me: Think I might get some of that pussy tonight? I'm so fucking horny!

Leah: Oh yeah, I’m not going to enjoy it for sure but you need to put your load in me…

Me: Why? Did Len put his load in you again…?

Leah: Nope! He was a good man and put every one of his loads except one in my mouth! The one load he shot all over my back in the shower because I asked him to. We discussed that on the road there and he promised not to cum in me…

Me: Did you ask him to cum in you?

Leah: Well… actually… I feel bad about it but yeah I did. Friday night. I don’t know if I was testing him or what but we were fucking like mad and I told him to just cum in me. To fill me with his cum. That I didn’t care if he made me pregnant. I was lost in lust honey, I’m sorry…

Me: Well, what happened?

Leah: At the end he just stopped and told me to get on my knees. I did and he finished in my mouth and I drank it like a champ.

Me: What else happened?

Leah: I gave him a blow job while we were driving in the city! That was hot!

Me: Really?

Leah: Oh yeah. I know I’ve never put yoour penis in my mouth while we drove but I can’t imagine how small yours would be sitting down poking out of your pants and underwear… it probably wouldn’t even stick out and wouldn’t work at all. That doesn’t sound like fun at all… But Lens was easy except of course the fact that I could only get the head in my mouth… it hurts my jaw but tastes so good and when I stroke his big shaft with both my hands he loves it. I can make him cum so hard…

Me: Ohh that’s hot…

Leah: You’re telling me! At one point we stopped at a red light and the guy next to us saw me giving him head. Len told me they gave each other the thumbs up…

Me: Ohh I love that…

Leah: Ok turn over on your back…

I turned over and she sat right on my penis. It wasn’t in her but between her wet lips of her pussy.

Leah: Is this what you like? To be so close but be denied entry?

Me: More than life, I would do anything for you right now… I’m so horny…

Leah: Well don’t cum… you have to put that baby making stuff into me… when you are cumming though I want you to think about the fact that any time could be your last time in me for a very long time…

Me: Ohhh that’s hot, so what else happened in the city?

Leah: Oh, we went shopping for the dress I wore to the wedding… it was expensive…

Me: How expensive?

Leah: [Laughing] Well you will likely need to work another weekend that’s for sure… and we also went lingerie shopping. I got something for Len…

Me: I love thinking of you guys in the change room together…

Leah: Oh yeah, we definitely misbehaved in there… Len had his hands all over me… every time I bent over he would cup my pussy or stick a couple of fingers into me… One time I pulled his cock out and he slipped it into me while I was naked between dresses. It was too risky to me so we didn’t do it for long. We just stood facing each other and, well you know how he does it, he can just put his cock into my pussy standing there while making out with me. I thought I was going to cum it was sooo hot but then we broke away saying to save it for later… I was dripping down my leg I was so horny…

Me: I’ve never seen that, you dripping wet…

Leah: Just pay attention when Len is around… you’ve never made me wet like that…

I remember thinking that it must be half an act because she was dripping on my cock while she told me this. She was so wet and horny talking about all this. I could have slipped in and she might not have even noticed but I loved the denial. On the other hand she may have been that horny because she was fantasizing about his cock and all the dirty stuff they had done together…

Me: So how was the hotel room sex?

Leah: Amazing! We did it in so many positions this weekend all over the room. We even came back between the ceremony and the reception for another round. I can’t believe how many times he can get it up and how long he can last… I know I’ve told you that but it always amazes me. He’s such an amazing lover!

Me: That’s awesome, I love that he gives you all you want and more! So was there anything different or not normal that happened?

Leah: Well… yes… but…

She hesitated…

Me: What??? You can tell me anything, you know that…

Leah: Well… there was some bum play…

Me: Did he take your ass?

Leah: No… well… no… while he was fucking me against the wall of the room on Saturday morning I had my legs wrapped around his and he hadn’t let me cum in a while, I was beyond horny. I was screaming in ecstasy, he reached around, took some of our juices and put his finger in my ass… it felt amazing! I told him to go slow and he did but within a couple of minutes I wanted more so he put 2 fingers in… he was sticking them all the way in while still fucking me silly. I had a huge orgasm and had to take about a 10 minute break… It was amazing… I can see if I’m in the right state of mind how anal might be awesome but my bum was so sore after 2 fingers, I can’t imagine if he put his cock in there. It would tear I’m sure…

Me: Oh that’s so hot honey, I love that you had so much fun! It made me so hot to think for a second he may have put his cock in your ass… you know he’s probably just getting you ready for it…

Leah: Oh I’m not an idiot. He wants to fuck my ass so bad… but I’m glad he just did fingers and didn’t pressure me into it. It made me feel safe, you know?

Me: Oh for sure… so… what happened at the wedding?

Leah: Not much actually we just acted as a couple, which I guess we are, Len introduced me to a few people but he didn’t know too many people. Nobody really said anything but I think the groom did notice the wedding ring. We laughed about it after…

Me: That’s hot…

I was squirming under her pussy and she was on fire… I could tell she wanted to let me put it in and get herself off… she put her hand on her clit and started rubbing it…

Leah: Fuck am I horny, I want to cum so bad but we need to respect my lovers wishes and he said he’s the only one to make me cum…

Me: Well can you get yourself off thinking about him? Would that violate any rules?

Leah: You know it would. I’m horny but 90% of why I’m horny is cause I know I can’t cum… if I just let myself and say it's ok because he won't know then it loses all it’s magic, you know?

Me: Totally, I agree, I just feel bad because you’re so hot right now and I can’t get you there…

She continued rubbing herself then tilted her hips so my penis was going between her ass cheeks while still rubbing her clit. My brain was exploding….

Me: Oh that feels amazing being so close to your ass… can I put just the tip in?

Leah moaned and sat up a little, she reached between her legs and put my penis right at the entrance to her ass… she was moaning louder… she put pressure down but not enough to go in. I remember thinking all I would have to do is push up and it would probably go in. Into her ass, Into the forbidden zone… she even seemed to want me to do it…

Leah: Oh yeah, just put it in a little…

Me: [moaning] Should I? You want my cock or his in there?

Leah: [moaning looking at the ceiling] You silly boy, you don’t have a cock remember? But you’re right, I’ve promised both of you hundreds of times that he will get my ass and you won’t…

Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear… you will never get my ass because you aren’t man enough to take it… you fucking pussy… push it in there… it’s an open invite, just man up and take your woman… we both know Len would have by now…

Her words whispered through a sultry tone made my head explode!

Me: Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!

She slid back the inch and I slid right into her pussy while cumming.

Leah: [While I was cumming] I knew you didn’t have it in you… that’s right get me pregnant and say goodbye to this pussy…

I came so hard and we ended up cuddling and falling asleep…

Just before falling asleep Leah said frustrated “fuck I could use Len right now…”

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Glad to have you back.