Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:26 am

Hi Norbertrichard....

I've not really been able to accurately name the type of relationship that we have with our friend. And not even sure that I totally understand each of the terms that are used in this forum for various kinds of wife sharing. But in a nutshell, the relationship that we have with Brian is a mix of "vanilla" friendship just like we've had with him for 10 years, and now also a sexual relationship between Brian and my wife. I wouldn't even say that there is an emotional bond between them other than what you would typically expect between two people who share a bed occasionally. Somewhere between platonic friends and lovers maybe?

When Juli and I are around Brian in social settings now, unless you knew that they were sleeping together occasionally, you would just think that we are a married couple and their single / divorced friend out for dinner together. The conversation never involves sex, and now even I have to make myself stop and think sometimes, that I'm sitting and talking to a man who has had sex with my wife! So it's not even on MY mind all the time anymore like it was at the beginning.

To answer your questions...Juli has a couple of sets of lingerie at Brian's house, as well as some extra panties, a dildo, lubricant and some panty liners. Other than that, she doesn't have clothes to wear out on a date with him, and they are now very careful not to be seen in public alone together in the town where Brian lives or especially in the town where Juli and I live.

So I welcome any thoughts on what to call this relationship, if it needs to be named. Is it a polyamorous? or are Juli and Brian boyfriend and girlfriend? Friends with benefits? Intimate friends? Fuck buddies? (I guess in my mind I view them as intimate friends...but welcome any of your thoughts.)

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:18 am

They are what they and you consider themseves. Good to hear from you.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 am

Hi, i wasn't trying to be demeaning, and i appreciate your candor. I really was just thinking out loud. It really sounds more like FWB. I'm happy that you are happy.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks....No I didnt take your comment as demeaning at all. I appreciated you asking.
I was just trying to clarify in my own mind what this would be called, because I really don't know. Probably every wife-sharing situation is different and doesn't necessarily fit into one category. D+D is right that it's probably viewed differently by different people.

Also I forgot to answer your other question about if Juli talks about their relationship or is excited when they meet....
I do know that she really enjoys the physical sex with Brian. She has admitted that to me, and we have talked pretty openly about it. Every couple has a different dynamic when they are in bed together and that is the case with Brian and Juli as well as with Juli and myself. Brian and I are different personalities, different sizes and abilities. Juli and I have discussed those and have actually incorporated some "best practices" I guess you'd call it, into our own sex life. I've been very happy that she has begun to share some things with me that Brian and her do in bed, and we have enjoyed trying some of those techniques ourselves.

Juli doesn't get "giddy" when she is going to meet with Brian..but she definitely enjoys that time with him. I think if Juli were asked how she views their relationship that she would probably say exactly what you said...that she and Brian are "Friends With Benefits" or "intimate friends".

Mark

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 am

"Best Practices" is one way to put it! :lol:

I also love the differences in my hotwife's actions and responses - some subtle, some more noticeable - that I feel as being due to her having recently fucked someone else. :twisted:

It's a bit like having a different woman in your bed :whip: :whip: :mrgreen: , but without the complications that actually having one of those to deal with would probably entail :P :cool: .

Sounds as if this is going wonderfully well for all concerned! :D

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 am

Bubbajack, I agree with you totally! I began noticing subtle changes in Juli after she started sleeping with Brian....both in how she reacted to our sex and also just her attitude. All the changes have been positive. She is more animated with me in bed now, and seems more relaxed too. Part of that may be that she has very strong orgasms with Brian and comes home literally satisfied. So with I think she may be more able to just relax and enjoy our sex rather than "trying" to orgasm as often. I can truly say that rather than being a negative thing...sharing my wife with another man has truly made OUR sex life better.

Mark

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:39 am

Rather than worrying about what name or label to give these nonmonogamous relationships, perhaps we should merely consider the value added to the lives of those involved...satisfying and fulfilling.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:37 pm

"intimate friends..." I like that. :-)
I have two good friends (a married couple) that I have been intimate with yet they were friends of mine first.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 am

This is the most beautiful story i have ever followed & I salute You, Juli & Brian for such a lovely loving relationship!
You are setting a standard for all of us who love sharing our wifes.
One of the things I have taken from your story is the acceptance you show, you joy at sharing your most gorgeous wife with a special friend.
I also love my E's full bush but her new lover(who she admits to having very strong feelings for) prefers a landing strip. Ergo after reading/seeing your photo post I waxed her public hair to a perfect strip.
Juli has such sweet feet I might suggest you allow his initials to be applied on her lovely big toes of each foot. Erica now "wears" her lovers initials on both feet at all times . Also Juli so deserves a quality Hot Wife anklet. E's is gold with a diamond & chime include. Love listening to it's tinkle when she walks or taps her 10 lovely toes.
The fact that you allow him to "claim her with his sperm is incredibly hot!
I congratulate you my friend!

Manorblue1508
Prepubescent

Unread post by Manorblue1508 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Seems like you are privileged to be with Juli. Brian is very lucky. Any more updates on you adventures?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Thank you Manorblue...Yes truly I am a very lucky husband, and Brian I know is aware how good he has it as our friend. He is divorced, lives alone, but still gets to have frequent sex with the beautiful wife of another man...with her husband's blessing lol.

I haven't posted much lately but all continues as it was. She and Brian meet about twice a month at his house. She still enjoys the sex with him as an intimate friend. We have been able to maintain a good emotional balance in the 3-way relationship. I have never seen them together in bed, and don't expect that I ever will. And I am okay with that.

Juli and I had lunch with Brian about 3 weeks ago. As I sat and talked with Brian, it is hard for me to picture him naked, or to think of how it would feel to be in the bedroom with them. It makes it surreal to talk to a friend just as we have for years, and then stop and think in my mind..."oh yea, this man is sleeping with my wife!" lol

Mark

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:32 am

Co-Husband - Good to read that you and Juli continue to have a good relationship and that Brian is still in the picture.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:22 am

Been a little while since I've updated. Juli is meeting with Brian this afternoon even as I write. I have just responded to a private message about my thoughts today, and felt compelled to go ahead and share the same here in the forum. Each time I share my wife now, I am amazed at the intensity of the feelings that run through my head. I've pasted most of the thoughts from my private message below. Just from one cuckold husband to all of the others here. I'm sure you can relate to this....

From a private post...:
"As I write this it is 2 PM so likely she is in Brian's bed right now. I liked how you described it which really is very accurate I'm sure. The foreplay, the lubrication..the penetration. He may very well be inside my wife's body as I write to you.
Then depositing his sperm in Juli's womb...and the withdrawal and subsequent post-sex cuddling in his bed. The pillow talk, their legs gently rubbing each other's....Juli's petite, bare feet nestling Brian's feet and legs. It really is an amazing time not just for them, but for me too. Sitting alone at my desk with an erection. My body naturally craving the comforts of my wife's body, only to contemplate the reality that her body is in the arms of my friend. A friend whose penis is flaccid precisely because his erection was milked by my wife's pussy. His seed now swimming inside her and some running down her thigh.

My penis tonight will feel my wife's pussy but through the silky filter of my friend's sperm. Experiencing these emotions in reality is much more intense that I could have ever dreamed about before. Each time that Brian has intercourse with Juli, the permanency of it all really hits me. We can never go back to the relative innocency of monogamy. Brian will always know what it is like to experience the ultimate intimacy with my wife.

Mark

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Very eloquent.

J1520
Virgin

Unread post by J1520 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:54 pm

I second what you said Mr Lust. Very nice Mark and thanks for the update ,I sometimes wish I was in your shoes.

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 pm

A very beautiful story, have you overcome your jealousy or just learned to turn it into an erotic feeling?
It seems there is no competition here and you are fine knowing how powerful your wife's orgasms are with Brian. Their intimate sex must be developing into a strong emotional bond between them, and yet you appear not to be threatened or made to feel insecure. This is most admirable but probably not common in such extramarital relationships.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Mark, such a wonderful expression of your feelings, thank you for sharing with us all.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:17 am

A perfect expression of cuckold angst and joy. Well said, Mark!

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 pm

A real cuck hero IMO!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:17 am

Does she talk to you about the sex they have (while you guys have sex or otherwise)? If not, do you think you can get her to that point?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 am

wingman wrote:Does she talk to you about the sex they have (while you guys have sex or otherwise)? If not, do you think you can get her to that point?
Juli and I have been open about the sex she and Brian have together. She isn't one to share every single detail, but over the course of the last 9 months she has answered enough of my questions for me to know the basics of what they do. Juli and I don't talk alot during our own sex, so their activity is not something that has become part of ours...but just the knowledge that another man enjoys my wife has been a quiet aphrodisiac for me personally.

Mark

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Have u thought about getting into some mild denial as a way to elevate both of ur arousal?

Start with the days before and after she is with Brian, and go longer as u both like. During the denial, u could please yourself in front of her, while she tells u about the emotional and physical aspect of their time together.

The result might be she gets worked up, and increases her time with Brian.

Just a thought.....
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:45 pm

wingman wrote:Have u thought about getting into some mild denial as a way to elevate both of ur arousal?

Start with the days before and after she is with Brian, and go longer as u both like. During the denial, u could please yourself in front of her, while she tells u about the emotional and physical aspect of their time together.

The result might be she gets worked up, and increases her time with Brian.

Just a thought.....
Why would you suggest denial, which is part of a cuck's standard bailiwick.

Has Mark ever suggested he is into cuckoldry?

Maybe he and Juli are perfectly happy in their arrangement. Why do you think it necessary to elevate it? Do you think he wants or needs humiliation?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Wingman seems to get off, by pushing his fantisy off on other people. Mark seems to be quite content with things as they are. Juli, hasn't asked for or indicated that she would like more time with Brian.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:18 pm

"has been a quiet aphrodisiac for me personally."
Good on you Mark. Keep fucking your dear wife.
:-)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.