WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR HW

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
voymargaux
Prepubescent

Re: WHATS THE HOTTEST TEXT MESSAGES YOU EVER GOT FROM YOUR H

Unread post by voymargaux » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Loved getting this from M years ago....great time dancing, leaving to go to their place. Don't wait up

"THEIR" place...how could I sleep after that...lol

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 am

Wife was out with a perspective fb and I got the text, "I am so fucked! Jake just showed up with Kevin in Nancy." Jake is a single who has house parties and Kevin and Nancy are a couple that we swing with. Needless to say she did not arrive home till 6 am, thoroughly fucked.
P & M

werin732
Prepubescent

Unread post by werin732 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 am

This isn't the best text from her but it was the latest. Last night she was at a fundraiser meeting when I received a text that said, "meeting still going on. It leaveing to go meet Lucky. Is that ok?" my responds was, "sure go have fun". She said, "I don't feel like fucking him tonight, I think I'll just blow him" On her way home she text me and said, "as I was sucking his cock his wife called. I kept sucking it. It drove him wild". I kinda think she liked that too. His wife is a bitch.

cock616
Experienced

Unread post by cock616 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 pm

wow this is a great thread anyone have any to add to it?

Her gift to me
Prepubescent

Unread post by Her gift to me » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Not exactly keeping with the theme, but I thought this was funny. She had just texted to tell me which hotel and room they were checking into. I meant to respond with "Have fun baby.", but in my nervous state I sent "Have baby". Her reply "WHAT?????"

Her gift to me
Prepubescent

Unread post by Her gift to me » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 pm

I have either been part of a threesome or have at least watched her with most of her FBs, but not with her new guy at the time "T". She texted to give me their location and I suggested she might put out feelers and see if he would be interested in a foursome with her, a regular "S", and me. She texted back "I think you and S would be very intimidated by his size".

I would have loved to see them together, but after a few times she said he is just too big.

mr_cucktoy
Experienced

Unread post by mr_cucktoy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:11 am

From HW248...
Its so much more fun BEING a Slut than pretending...

me texting wife while shes at the bar with a FB-hunny hows it going, wife-he just touched my thigh & I got WET instantly

not a text but still hot...FB to wife-we need to find better places to park, wife to FB-Ill get my husband on it, he needs to start earning his Pussy anyway

me-hunny hows it going? wife-if he was any thicker I wouldnt be able to blow him...

mr_cucktoy
Experienced

Unread post by mr_cucktoy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 am

U have no fucking clue how horny I am sitting here thinking about u stroking urself while u clean up the mess ---- left for u then having u inside me to replace his mess w/urs reclaiming my pussy

Justin922
Prepubescent

Unread post by Justin922 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm

"I just met Hank at the mall, Now his cum is leaking out of me"
Lucky husband of Suzyq44444!
..... I guess we all get lucky once!

Follow her escapades on Twitter: #polyswingingsuz

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 am

Her gift to me wrote:Not exactly keeping with the theme, but I thought this was funny. She had just texted to tell me which hotel and room they were checking into. I meant to respond with "Have fun baby.", but in my nervous state I sent "Have baby". Her reply "WHAT?????"
I missed this the first time. That's fabulous!

Proudhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Proudhubby » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:12 am

This might be a little off the topic as I never got a text message from my hotwife. But staying with the cellphone topic, when my wife goes off with her bull to fuck at a motel, she will usually call me from the room right before the action starts. After she tells me that she is ready to service him, she will leave the cellphone on and place it on or near the bed. Knowing that I am listening, she will often say things like "Oh baby, put that cock in my mouth and let me suck you!" I have listened in many times to my wife sucking off her bull as well as fucking him. Sometimes I can even hear the bed squeak! I of course am going wild, jerking myself off but being careful not to cum! Unfortunately, sometimes the sound and/or the acoustics are not good and I can barely make out what is happening. But when I can, the fun, anticipation, and humiliation that I feel is incredible! :up:
When you're finished fucking my wife, could you please leave her a nice CREAMPIE? She loves to serve me a warm and fresh dessert...!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm

the hottest id have to say was.....
me. Hows it going
her.. he just left
me....kk ...howd it go
her... im so bad...it happened again....add another to the list
me... ?? haha oh yea?
her... mmhmmm....your wifes a cum dumpster
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

bluemoon
Prepubescent

Unread post by bluemoon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:54 pm

not exactly relevant but HOT! Recently she accidentally met with a Man that she got to know 3 years ago. At the time she found him arrogant and a typical womanizer. Last week she accepted to give him a ..second chance. He invited her to his luxurious apartment on Sunday night and she accepted. I was travelling on a business that night. They had such a wonderful night together she even forgot to txt me when she got back home! I came back Tuesday and since then we cant stop having sex or talking about 'it'. And it was obvious that while I was inside her silky wet depths, her mind was floating .... somewhere else. And she could not come with me as she easily could in the past. So, just in the middle of our fucking, she picked up her mob.tel. and scrolled through the inbox. Then she started getting hotter, moaning louder and at the verge of an orgasm.. I then noticed she was reading some of his txts!!!!! I cam instantly! the most amazing moment of my sexlife todate... If you wish to know all about this amzing story let me know!

rob SE Fla
Trainable

Unread post by rob SE Fla » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 pm

We have 4 phones on our plan 2 are the kids' and all of text messages are viewable online, for a variety of reasons. So we talk in code a lot. So mine would be

* "thinking of you". Picture message*

Now the picture was her rubbing her clit with her middle finger and her ring finger outstretched next to pussy.
The suspense is terrible.... I hope it will last.
Willie Wonka-1971

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Wow! Hotfreaks I love your wife calling herself a cum dumpster. That just strikes me as incredibly hot for some reason.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:12 am

armyguyot1 wrote:Wow! Hotfreaks I love your wife calling herself a cum dumpster. That just strikes me as incredibly hot for some reason.

Haha it is hot!.....well when a dozen or so men besides me have filled her pussy kinda qualifies you as a cum dumpster!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

KandD64
Virgin

Unread post by KandD64 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:07 am

D enjoys sharing her texts with me, which i LOVE to read, but the one that will always mean the most to me was when she sent me the code word that meant she had officially become a Hot Wife.

That word was "PERFECTO!".
"August 7th, 2012 is a date which live in infamy".

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 am

"He's in me now."

lordofthethighs
Prepubescent

Unread post by lordofthethighs » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 am

Hottest one I ever got was a picture of my wife's freshly fucked pussy. He came over on a monday morning while I was at work and fucked her nice and hard. She always get's nice and wet and her lips swell up beautifully. It was especially hot since he took the pic of her cum filled pussy on our bed! I get hard everytime I look at that pic!!

EBKS
Prepubescent

Unread post by EBKS » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 am

I was at work and got a text from my wife about 830 and said I stopped on the way to work to fuck Joe. She stopped to have morning sex then went to work with his cum all over her ass.

I could not believe it!!

MrsKandD64
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsKandD64 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

There are two that I send K that gets him all hot and hard...

1 is "Hmmmmmmmmmr"
2 is *wink* (means I just had a date with my shower head.)
Life is a journey,
to be taken to it's full extent,
to achieve one's ultimate individual limits.
My HW journey has begun.

guywithhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by guywithhotwife » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:07 am

I was in my man cave they were upstairs fucking, when I received the following text: "I just squirted big time lol."

She's never really squirted before, maybe a little, but nothing to speak of. So I was surprised/excited to get that text.

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm

She Skyped me from 5000+ miles away that he was going to be coming over within the hour, so she had to get ready and would let me know in a few hours.

It was a LONG few hours and she didn't contact me back. When I finally reached her on her cell phone, she said she was at a family gathering. She had to talk in riddles, but told me that "it happened . . . twice", and that she was late getting to the family gathering so she didn't have time to call me, and would tell me the details later. Which she did. :)

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 pm

She went to a costume party and met one of her boyfriends dressed like a cowgirl...

On the way home she texted

"I've been a very naughty cowgirl"

turned out she had fucked him in the backseat of our SUV. I had, of course, taken the carseats out in advance...

:P

HotfreaksHotwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotfreaksHotwife » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 am

armyguyot1 wrote:Wow! Hotfreaks I love your wife calling herself a cum dumpster. That just strikes me as incredibly hot for some reason.
i am what i am.....no need to lie lol.....its hot as hell :twisted:
.:*:. HotfreaksHotwife .:*:.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.  ~Author Unknown