Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:38 am

eventfire wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:34 pm
That is one lucky SOB!
sure is! love all your hotties stuff! pretty wild chase for the tail there! lol

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:19 pm

Just started this thread. Thrilling!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 am

This is amazing and developing thread! Warmwife is the Hotwife all us cucks wish to have!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:51 pm

Wow. Never underestimate the value of a hot sexting partner. That guy I told you about the other day? We were awake late last night, texting and getting to know each other better. At some point, it began to get dirty and we were both being super naughty. My margarita must have kicked in. Hubby was asleep in bed next to me. Luckily, my vibrator is pretty quiet and he didn’t wake up. This guy had me so turned on. I had two orgasms and thought I was finished. But no, apparently there was a grand finale of an orgasm waiting to grace me with its presence. WOW. I’ve never cum that many times pleasuring myself before. This mystery man is earning his place in my Hotwife hall of fame. Bravo mystery man, Bravo.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:29 pm

Wow that's hot!

So this Hall of Fame...is it exclusive? I'm assuming there's a plaque of sorts with the names, dates and orgasms induced?

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:49 pm

eventfire wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:29 pm
Wow that's hot!

So this Hall of Fame...is it exclusive? I'm assuming there's a plaque of sorts with the names, dates and orgasms induced?
Very exclusive! Hey hubby, I want a plaque like that for Christmas!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:48 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:49 pm
eventfire wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:29 pm
Wow that's hot!

Very exclusive! Hey hubby, I want a plaque like that for Christmas!
MWW - Have hubby google "Engravers" in your area. :up: :up:
- Now would this count as a stocking stuffer? :o :lol: :lol:

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:55 pm

I'm out of town this week and so very intrigued (and anxious about) what will happen while I'm away. She's never played while I was out of town, though if her new friend asks, I know she'll race over to meet him. We already agreed she can go and doesn't need to talk with me first.

Then she said, do I have to tell you at all? :shock:

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:58 pm

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:55 pm
I'm out of town this week and so very intrigued (and anxious about) what will happen while I'm away. She's never played while I was out of town, though if her new friend asks, I know she'll race over to meet him. We already agreed she can go and doesn't need to talk with me first.

MWW - Uh, yah otherwise it's just cheating and what would you Mr, being getting out of it? :o :o
- Great avatar by the way. :up: :up:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:35 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:58 pm
Mrwarmwife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:55 pm

MWW - Uh, yah otherwise it's just cheating and what would you Mr, being getting out of it? :o :o
- Great avatar by the way. :up: :up:
No worries long lurker. I just like giving hubby a hard time. I’ll tell him of course along with every sexy detail, after he wonders whether when the cat is away, if the mouse will play ;) :whip:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:35 pm
... when the cat is away, if the mouse will play ;) :whip:
That's axiomatic. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:49 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:35 pm
... when the cat is away, if the mouse will play ;) :whip:
That's axiomatic. ;)
how about that. i not only learn more about cuckolding but i am also increasing my vocabulary!
thank you for using that special word of axiomatic!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Wow, MrsWarmWife,

You are every husband's dream!

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:27 am

Very sexy evolution of a HotWife

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:23 am

Happy New Year!

Reflecting on 2023 is pretty surreal...it has been quite an amazing journey! All her "firsts" from this year are so crazy to me...and her.

Holidays were about family, so no new adventures to report. She's anxious to see her guy soon...and I'm anxious for her too!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:01 am

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:23 am
Happy New Year!

Reflecting on 2023 is pretty surreal...it has been quite an amazing journey! All her "firsts" from this year are so crazy to me...and her.

Holidays were about family, so no new adventures to report. She's anxious to see her guy soon...and I'm anxious for her too!
MWW - Glad you've had a good year and things are going well.
- As are we. :shock: :shock: :lol:
- Love your avatar. :shock: :D :D

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:44 pm

So where were we? … in December, my hubby had a business trip. In the past, neither of us felt comfortable with me playing while he was out of town. But this time was different. I’ve been with my boyfriend many times now and we trust that I’m very safe with him. So needless to say, while the cat was away, the mouse DID play….arriving pantiless, wearing a little red dress, and greeted at the door by my sexy lover. Lucky, lucky me :whip:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:39 pm

He was looking exceptionally sexy that day. It must have been the way his t-shirt and jeans showcased his toned body, or his smile that expressed how glad he was to see me. By now, I’m sure my hubby was noticing my location on his phone and working hard to not get hard at his business meeting. The disadvantage of playing while he’s away is the inability to be reclaimed when I get home. However the naughtiness of being a very bad girl when he’s out of town really turned me on. We sat closely, touching one another as we talked. I really love talking to him. Mid-conversation I straddled his lap, facing him, leaning in for a kiss. He was pleasantly surprised to learn I wasn’t wearing panties under my dress. His approval was obvious as he grew harder and our kisses grew deeper. It didn’t take long before we were standing naked next to his bed while we kissed. Climbing onto the bed I pushed him onto his back and straddled his gorgeous body. I rode his cock so hard and deep and told him how much I had missed it. I can cum like this with him. This kind of pleasure keeps me coming back for more. He rolled me under him and gave me what I asked for, harder, faster, deeper. We played for a while, then I was eager to feel his cum inside of me. (This is an unexpected favorite part of being a Hotwife for me). Pushing my legs apart he entered me again fucking me until I could feel the warmth of his release. I drove home in disbelief that this is my life. My incredible, secret sex life.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:30 pm

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience mrswarmwife. Are you planning a repeat performance while the hubby is away :D?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:10 am

Fantastic! Congrats on your new sex life, and thanks for the enjoyable write-up! :up:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:23 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:39 pm
He was looking exceptionally sexy that day. It must have been the way his t-shirt and jeans showcased his toned body, or his smile that expressed how glad he was to see me. By now, I’m sure my hubby was noticing my location on his phone and working hard to not get hard at his business meeting. The disadvantage of playing while he’s away is the inability to be reclaimed when I get home. However the naughtiness of being a very bad girl when he’s out of town really turned me on. We sat closely, touching one another as we talked. I really love talking to him. Mid-conversation I straddled his lap, facing him, leaning in for a kiss. He was pleasantly surprised to learn I wasn’t wearing panties under my dress. His approval was obvious as he grew harder and our kisses grew deeper. It didn’t take long before we were standing naked next to his bed while we kissed. Climbing onto the bed I pushed him onto his back and straddled his gorgeous body. I rode his cock so hard and deep and told him how much I had missed it. I can cum like this with him. This kind of pleasure keeps me coming back for more. He rolled me under him and gave me what I asked for, harder, faster, deeper. We played for a while, then I was eager to feel his cum inside of me. (This is an unexpected favorite part of being a Hotwife for me). Pushing my legs apart he entered me again fucking me until I could feel the warmth of his release. I drove home in disbelief that this is my life. My incredible, secret sex life.
MWW - I hope you took advantage, well more than you were already doing, and did an over night. :shock: :lol:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:51 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:30 pm
Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience mrswarmwife. Are you planning a repeat performance while the hubby is away :D?
I’m sure I will at some point, but I’ll be seeing my guy this weekend and hubby will be home for the after party ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:23 am

MWW - I hope you took advantage, well more than you were already doing, and did an over night. :shock: :lol:
I did not stay overnight, but eventually I might!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:06 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

MWW - As long as it's a no harm no foul with Hubby. :up: :up:
- It's quadruple win. You with BF as usual. Not having to leave in the cold & dark from a warm bed. Getting to have a good morning thrusting to start the day off. (Assuming the weekend). Going home to Hubby for reclamation lick and roll. :shock: :cool:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:21 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:06 pm
mrswarmwife wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

MWW - As long as it's a no harm no foul with Hubby. :up: :up:
- It's quadruple win. You with BF as usual. Not having to leave in the cold & dark from a warm bed. Getting to have a good morning thrusting to start the day off. (Assuming the weekend). Going home to Hubby for reclamation lick and roll. :shock: :cool:
My husband thinks he would be okay with it. And I agree, especially the part about “a good morning thrusting”. I absolutely love morning sex, especially after a night of it. One morning, my boyfriend woke up feeling frisky. I received a text inviting me over for a quickie before work. Of course I said yes and it was amazing!