Kissing or no kissing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does your FWB guy kiss your sweetie?

Yes FWB kisses your sweetie
97%
No FWB does not kiss your sweetie
3%

Total votes: 153

PussyGalore
Virgin

Re: Kissing or no kissing

Unread post by PussyGalore » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:35 pm

She loves kissing her bulls and if they are not into it that is a deal breaker for her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:43 pm

PussyGalore wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:35 pm
She loves kissing her bulls and if they are not into it that is a deal breaker for her.
Good to know. Fidel has gotten much better at kissing. He's even kissing her when they aren't having sex, so that's a good turn around for him.

Mark888
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark888 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:35 pm

For sure kissing. Especially when her orgasm is shaking trough her body

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 am

When I was a single and would be 3rd or couples it always surprised me how many couples had a no kissing rule. Found it strange that I could put my cock in her mouth and pussy but couldn't kiss her. Never pushed it, but I love kissing so was disappointing at times. Mrs Warm.... doesn't have a sweetie/bf, that's not how be play, she has regulars but its not romantic encounters. That being said, she loves to make out and kiss so she kisses everyone she fucks.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:24 pm

Just cant imagine fucking and not kissing. All wives deserved to be kissed everywhere. If I am prepared to put my cock there I should be prepared to kiss it and lick it. Lips, pussy or anus. Women love to have a tongue probing her anus. Makes them orgasm quickly.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:59 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 am
When I was a single and would be 3rd or couples it always surprised me how many couples had a no kissing rule. Found it strange that I could put my cock in her mouth and pussy but couldn't kiss her. Never pushed it, but I love kissing so was disappointing at times. Mrs Warm.... doesn't have a sweetie/bf, that's not how be play, she has regulars but its not romantic encounters. That being said, she loves to make out and kiss so she kisses everyone she fucks.
I find it strange, too, but my guess is that they were afraid that the intimacy would be too much for them and they would get emotionally attached as well as physically attached. But you're right...the logic doesn't make sense on the outside

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:59 am

bowlerlb wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:24 pm
Just cant imagine fucking and not kissing. All wives deserved to be kissed everywhere. If I am prepared to put my cock there I should be prepared to kiss it and lick it. Lips, pussy or anus. Women love to have a tongue probing her anus. Makes them orgasm quickly.
I'll have to take your word for it!

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:28 am

I am a little surprised - a lover who don´t like to kissing his married hotwife? It is normal that my former wife (now my mom) french kissing her new african husband - both living as married couple in the house. And also on the go they frensh kissing both all the time, i am happy and grateful for this. With a man who don´t like to kissing her, she never start a relationship. She says - I want to feel like a complete woman - not just a doll

Bigcountryhub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bigcountryhub » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 am

Big Yes for my wife. She has to make a connection with her lover and that done primarily thru communication which can happen verbally or physically, she loves to kiss and be kissed

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:31 am

Of course he is kissing her - also with frensh kisses, But for me is not allowed to kiss her on her mouth as her little daughter - it´s only allowed for me to kiss her on her cheek, like a little girl, what i am be.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:34 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:26 am
I found out today that my sweetie and her FWB don't kiss. Apparently not by her choice. She wants him to kiss her but he doesn't. The funny thing is that they haven't talked about it before. I advised her to talk with him about it especially since she wants him to kiss her. They don't even kiss goodbye when she leaves his place. So I hope she goes ahead and talks with him about it, and I hope he agrees that kissing will be in the future because she really desires it.
I loved seeing them kiss and when chaperoning hearing them kiss

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:35 am

Kissing and whispering is hot, when they are in one hotel bed and I am in the other and the sounds are sooo erotic

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 pm

My wife kisses all of the guys that I have watched her with lately, up until this question was posted I normally was focused on watching a strangers cock sliding in and out of my wife's vagina.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun May 05, 2024 5:31 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 pm
My wife kisses all of the guys that I have watched her with lately, up until this question was posted I normally was focused on watching a strangers cock sliding in and out of my wife's vagina.
I totally forgot about the double aspect of the exchange! My big bad for not realizing it sooner. Thank you for your advice!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun May 05, 2024 7:04 am

I’ve been allowed to watch my hotwife only a few times when she was with another man and kissing was the most passionate and intimate part of it all, even more than intercourse itself. She loves it. I don’t know how she would connect without it. Besides, as a cuckold I don’t have a say anyway.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun May 05, 2024 8:11 am

I can understand why someone would be willing to have sex, but not kiss. Both acts are intimate, but sex is a physically intimate act, whereas kissing is emotionally intimate. That’s not to say that sex has no emotional dimension, nor that kissing isn’t physical, but that each tends toward one over the other.

That said, my Queen kisses her Bull.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun May 05, 2024 11:46 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:11 am
I can understand why someone would be willing to have sex, but not kiss. Both acts are intimate, but sex is a physically intimate act, whereas kissing is emotionally intimate. That’s not to say that sex has no emotional dimension, nor that kissing isn’t physical, but that each tends toward one over the other.

That said, my Queen kisses her Bull.
glad to see you're still around homie. Hope the Queen is welll

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 am

To be clear: with kissing I mean french kissing.

Let me start by noting that it was entirely my wife's choice whether and how she kissed her lover.
However, the way she kissed, reflected how a lover had touched her emotionally.
A better prove that she was really attracted to him wasn’t possible.

The more she did without any hesitation or shame, the more she satisfied me.
I really loved her being able to surrender herself completely.
Especially when she let me watch. Thrilling.

Sometimes I could hear her saying also that he was an expert or that she wanted to meet him more often.
This filled me with utmost pleasure.
Our HW/cuckold lifestyle at its best.

Note 1:
When she kissed a lover after he came into her mouth was perhaps even more a sign how she was attracted to him.
Eventually, the first man with whom she did, became her steady lover. She fell on love with him…...

Note 2:
Even in my own language it was difficult for me to express how I felt about her kissing another man.
I hope to have made it clear how I enjoyed her being happy.

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.