Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DeAd so7
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:16 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 pm
Nice sounds like she is really getting into him a lot. How do you feel if she went back so soon? Thanks for the update.
Rather anxietied out, haha. Albeit I feel a lot calmer than when we originally had her go over to his. I am both filled with angst and excitement to see both her and him getting along REALLY well.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:20 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:16 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
Nice sounds like she is really getting into him a lot. How do you feel if she went back so soon? Thanks for the update.
Rather anxietied out, haha. Albeit I feel a lot calmer than when we originally had her go over to his. I am both filled with angst and excitement to see both her and him getting along REALLY well.
Nice I'm happy for you. Make sure you two talk it over and are on the same page with it. Was this her idea to go over again so soon or did he ask her that?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:27 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:20 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:16 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
Nice I'm happy for you. Make sure you two talk it over and are on the same page with it. Was this her idea to go over again so soon or did he ask her that?
Of course, we already planned to talk about it tonight together. After she comes home from her friends. Now, as for where the idea came from? I think it's hers. After all, I have James's number now, so I feel like he would've let me know if he had this as an idea.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:56 pm

Sounds like exquisite angst. Enjoy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:37 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:03 pm
Hello there again everyone, so. I don't have the details yet, but, I thought I'd update you all on a separate matter really quick. Firstly, I wanted to inform you all, that after picking my girlfriend up from his. She told me on the drive home, that she wants to go back to his rather soon she was telling me, possibly Wednesday or Thursday instead of the weekend this time. We haven't really gone into details yet about it, but, I thought I'd let ya'll know. Instead of holding onto that also until I can talk to her more about it.
I have to admit that I'm curious who's idea it was for her to be over at his place on Wednesday and Thursday...do you think she'd want to stay an extra day and spend time with him on Friday, and maybe the weekend? I can't wait to hear how things are going tonight. She's spending time with friends? Do you know if she talks with any of her friends about her and James? If she's sharing I definitely would be curious. That way you know whoever she's sharing with is someone she trusts a lot. I really can't wait for your next post!! So many questions and so many possibilities to happen with her, you, and James!! If you're ever able, please get even more detail about their love making as I'm sure it will turn you on tremendously...and you telling me will turn ME on tremendously!! lol

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:24 pm

Loved the text conversations. If you get a chance to edit and post more, that would be great!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:58 am

Hot situation 🔥. Hope you’re feeling OK.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Hey everyone, I thought I would inform you all that I am sorry I have not gotten around to updating you all on everything. And answering everyone's questions, but. Between work, my personal life, and the stuff going on between my girlfriend, James, and me. I've been rather busy, and tbh. Tired and stress ridden, to even begin to think about posting an update. Still, I want to vent about some of the things that have happened, and help put my mind at ease, so, I will attempt to make an update Friday, or Saturday if I can. Until then, just to inform anybody that is curious, yes, my girlfriend I currently at James's, I dropped her off this evening at his. And for now, I'll talk to yall later. ✌️

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:43 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm
Hey everyone, I thought I would inform you all that I am sorry I have not gotten around to updating you all on everything. And answering everyone's questions, but. Between work, my personal life, and the stuff going on between my girlfriend, James, and me. I've been rather busy, and tbh. Tired and stress ridden, to even begin to think about posting an update. Still, I want to vent about some of the things that have happened, and help put my mind at ease, so, I will attempt to make an update Friday, or Saturday if I can. Until then, just to inform anybody that is curious, yes, my girlfriend I currently at James's, I dropped her off this evening at his. And for now, I'll talk to yall later. ✌️
DA7 - It's all good, we all have more going on in life than 'here'. And I would hope you would view posting here more as stress relief than stress inducing. :shock: :???: :lol:

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:47 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:43 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 pm
DA7 - It's all good, we all have more going on in life than 'here'. And I would hope you would view posting here more as stress relief than stress inducing. :shock: :???: :lol:
I do, work has been busy, busy, busy recently because of the holidays slowly but surely coming up. And with everything else going on, I was kind of frustrated not having my outlet to vent and instead kind of everything being bottled up and avalanching on me. But, I feel a WHOLE lot better now, and I appreciate the concern, thank you.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:02 am

carstonmathers wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:24 pm
Loved the text conversations. If you get a chance to edit and post more, that would be great!
Perhaps in the future I'll ask my girlfriend to text me some more of the intimate details as they're happening. But, for now, I kind of don't want to go back through and find the others and edit them, as it's been a number of weeks on some. But, I will for sure perhaps in the future.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:18 am

Hello there everyone, so. I'm not going to get too into the nitty gritty details. But, after talking with my girlfriend telling her I'm stressed out about everything. She cut her time with James short, and returned yesterday in the afternoon. And will be going back to James's today. But, before all that. Yesterday, when she came home. We talked and had an us day. So, after chatting. We've decided, that there's going to be somedays where James will not be texting her at all, and we decided on a day where we will have an us day every week. So, with that in mind. We talked with James about it, and I feel 1001% better, now. James apologized saying he didn't mean to cause any worry. And so, besides all of those things, I want them to continue seeing each other. I just needed it to roll back a bit personally, before I lost my mind.

Haha, I'm the kind of guy who worries the absolute worst is going to happen in a situation, I've always been like that, so I like to plan ahead just in case, and have a 100% certainty it won't. So, with this in mind. It's definitely helped me feel like I'm not on a run away train anymore. And hopefully, we can continue to both have fun with this. Anyways, I'll try to inform you all in the case anything happens. But, I thought I'd let ya'll know. I'll talk to ya'll later.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:58 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:18 am
Hello there everyone, so. I'm not going to get too into the nitty gritty details. But, after talking with my girlfriend telling her I'm stressed out about everything. She cut her time with James short, and returned yesterday in the afternoon. And will be going back to James's today. But, before all that. Yesterday, when she came home. We talked and had an us day. So, after chatting. We've decided, that there's going to be somedays where James will not be texting her at all, and we decided on a day where we will have an us day every week. So, with that in mind. We talked with James about it, and I feel 1001% better, now.
Good for you! Seems like you are well set up for success going forward and have great communication with everyone involved.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:50 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Hello there everyone, so. I'm not going to get too into the nitty gritty details. But, after talking with my girlfriend telling her I'm stressed out about everything. She cut her time with James short, and returned yesterday in the afternoon. And will be going back to James's today. But, before all that. Yesterday, when she came home. We talked and had an us day. So, after chatting. We've decided, that there's going to be somedays where James will not be texting her at all, and we decided on a day where we will have an us day every week. So, with that in mind. We talked with James about it, and I feel 1001% better, now. James apologized saying he didn't mean to cause any worry. And so, besides all of those things, I want them to continue seeing each other. I just needed it to roll back a bit personally, before I lost my mind.

Haha, I'm the kind of guy who worries the absolute worst is going to happen in a situation, I've always been like that, so I like to plan ahead just in case, and have a 100% certainty it won't. So, with this in mind. It's definitely helped me feel like I'm not on a run away train anymore. And hopefully, we can continue to both have fun with this. Anyways, I'll try to inform you all in the case anything happens. But, I thought I'd let ya'll know. I'll talk to ya'll later.
It definitely sounds like you have things just the way you want things, now. I know you're busy, but I have to admit I definitely miss the juicy details of the past, but no worries, there's no rush to post them. ;-)

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:03 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:50 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:

It definitely sounds like you have things just the way you want things, now. I know you're busy, but I have to admit I definitely miss the juicy details of the past, but no worries, there's no rush to post them. ;-)
What kind of details were you wondering? Just curious.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:18 am

DA7 - hope you've been holding up okay!

I'm not the one who asked, but figured I'd jump in and mention that all the details you've shared about your situation have been very exciting to hear. I've particularly enjoyed finding out about the specific exchanges between you and Alex, and how you communicate with each other about this adventure you're undertaking. I loved the text messages you posted, for example.

I also really enjoy hearing about how you're reacting to and processing all this. As a 'wannabe', it helps me imagine what it might actually feel like if something similar were to happen with my wife..

Hope to hear more from you soon!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:51 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:03 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

of what happened if possible or at least who and what were involved for how long, or whatever

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:52 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:18 am
DA7 - hope you've been holding up okay!

I'm not the one who asked, but figured I'd jump in and mention that all the details you've shared about your situation have been very exciting to hear. I've particularly enjoyed finding out about the specific exchanges between you and Alex, and how you communicate with each other about this adventure you're undertaking. I loved the text messages you posted, for example.

I also really enjoy hearing about how you're reacting to and processing all this. As a 'wannabe', it helps me imagine what it might actually feel like if something similar were to happen with my wife..

Hope to hear more from you soon!
exactly what i'm talking about!!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:33 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:51 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
DeAd so7 wrote:

of what happened if possible or at least who and what were involved for how long, or whatever
Well, for this question. I'll see if I can answer it tomorrow. I know a bit from my girlfriends teasing texts she likes to send me. But, she was kind of tired coming home from his this evening. So, I don't have the full picture.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:33 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:51 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Well, for this question. I'll see if I can answer it tomorrow. I know a bit from my girlfriends teasing texts she likes to send me. But, she was kind of tired coming home from his this evening. So, I don't have the full picture.
I'm looking forward to hearing about things! Your feelings about what happens means a lot to me, too!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:25 am

Hello there everyone, so, my apologies for getting around to the update later than I said I would. Just been kind of busy with some things. So, firstly. Alex's time over at James's place went well of course. Apparently they didn't have a lot of sex according to my girlfriend except her first day there at his on Thursday. And instead for the most part they kind of just hung out apparently, watched some movies that entire weekend, besides that day I picked her up of course, and that they did instead go out quite a bit instead. Granted, nowhere crazy. Just a couple more casual restaurants, but, James did indeed apparently replace the lingerie he tore up.

So, with that in mind. Let me get a bit more in depth as to what happened. So, again, for the most part. It was more of a casual visit, albeit they kissed a lot my girlfriend kept telling me over the phone, and later when we talked in person. During her first night there, again, they did have sex that Thursday evening when I dropped her off. And apparently it was quite the rough fucking my girlfriend told me, haha. James was ALL over her she told me later over the phone that evening. And that she didn't really get too much of a break to catch her breath while she was over at his. Except when they slept, or ate that first evening.

Then, after I picked up my girlfriend and drove her back, she and James went and got dinner together. Which my girlfriend told me and teased me later on that the waitress had complimented my girlfriends hair while she was there, and said that they looked like a cute couple. Which I'm not going to lie, kind of got my anxiety up for a second. But, we both had a bit of fun indulging in my teasing, anyways.

That evening at his later, and the next day after. They just kind of goofed around, ate out again, and watched horror movies together while snuggling with one another she told me. Before she left of course, James was apparently very much quite the sucker fish, and him and my girlfriend kissed a lot apparently, and had one more sexy session with one another apparently before I came to pick her up. Anyways, I believe that is everything, but, I wouldn't be surprised if I do happen to forget somethings. So, if anybody has any questions, let them rip. And I'll talk to yall later.

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:51 am

Is this what you want? Most of the posts here are more like "Rode hard put away wet" where the cuck can reclaim his woman after crazy sex he could never give her.

If its a "3 day get together, had sex twice in between" vacation that sounds like what every married couple ever had.

This sounds more like he wants a girlfriend than a traditional cuck set up.

You do you, but is this an enhancement to your sex life or a distraction?
Last edited by BoBatty on Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:51 am

Sounds ultra hot to me -- the whole thing -- I love the girlfriend-boyfriend situation, which seems a lot hotter and more natural than a staged and very contained performative event where there is no privacy or real connection between them (the classic porn scene style scenario, which is not really hot to me). I much prefer the dynamic where it is really about her preference and pleasure, and she is able to have a real relationship with a guy that is different from her relationship with me. It's the stuff outside the bedroom that is *at least* as hot as the stuff that happens in bed. So kudos to you for the courage to let that develop.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:14 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:38 pm
James is willing to drive my wife to her work in the case event she seems unfit to drive
I'm curious about this mistake.

I've had 2 wives, and a long-term (10 years) girlfriend, and I can't remotely imagine ever - even accidentally - referring to that girlfriend as my wife.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:41 pm

BoBatty wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:51 am
Is this what you want? Most of the posts here are more like "Rose hard put away wet" where the cuck can reclaim his woman after crazy sex he could never give her.

If its a "3 day get together, had sex twice in between" vacation that sounds like what every married couple ever had.

This sounds more like he wants a girlfriend than a traditional cuck set up.

You do you, but is this an enhancement to your sex life or a distraction?
We both feel like this is an enhancement, and even talked about recently our feelings about James, together me and her. Sure, she'll be gone a few days, and sure atm it seems like quite a bit. But, in the case I haven't put this out there. We live together. And tbh, besides the overall general hotness of this action that we both get from it, me and my girlfriend. It also gives in this case me, the alone time to do my own thing that also is a nice plus to it among other things. Granted recently, we've talked and pulled on the reigns a bit. And perhaps there's been some mistakes made. But, we're both still having fun with this and enjoying it, thank you nevertheless for the concern. I appreciate it, especially since it helps me try to pull myself back and look at the bigger picture some more. Thank you.