Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
runaway
Experienced

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by runaway » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 am

Here’s a question that calls for speculation based on your insights as women and Hotwives. Please don’t respond with ‘Ask your wife’ since she might just tell me what want to hear.

We’re wannabes and likely remain that way. That’s OK because the fantasy and heat that this has given both of us starting about 8 years ago is totally unexpected and AWESOME! We’re in our early 60s but the pillow talk and sex is fantastic. My wife is 62 but easily looks 10 plus years younger.

BBC play/talk is a mainstay of our sex and she dresses in sexy tees, skirts, high heels and an anklet. She doesn’t do oral but I’m more than satisfied with going down on her - in fact I’m bonkers for it - and PIV.

When I go down on her I’ll sometimes say that I’m preparing her for her (imaginary) BBC lover and his huge endowment. When she gets in the heat of it she’s recently told me she’d like me to give her (imaginary) BBC lover a blowjob to get him hard for her. I’m not normally gay or bisexual but in the heat of the moment, I must admit it’s a turn on.

Question: Is my wife bringing this up because it turns her on to think of watching that or because she thinks - and properly sensed - that it turns me on?

Do some women get secretly turned on by the idea - if not the reality - of watching their husbands doing that?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:11 pm

runaway wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 am
Here’s a question that calls for speculation based on your insights as women and Hotwives. Please don’t respond with ‘Ask your wife’ since she might just tell me what want to hear.

We’re wannabes and likely remain that way. That’s OK because the fantasy and heat that this has given both of us starting about 8 years ago is totally unexpected and AWESOME! We’re in our early 60s but the pillow talk and sex is fantastic. My wife is 62 but easily looks 10 plus years younger.

BBC play/talk is a mainstay of our sex and she dresses in sexy tees, skirts, high heels and an anklet. She doesn’t do oral but I’m more than satisfied with going down on her - in fact I’m bonkers for it - and PIV.

When I go down on her I’ll sometimes say that I’m preparing her for her (imaginary) BBC lover and his huge endowment. When she gets in the heat of it she’s recently told me she’d like me to give her (imaginary) BBC lover a blowjob to get him hard for her. I’m not normally gay or bisexual but in the heat of the moment, I must admit it’s a turn on.

Question: Is my wife bringing this up because it turns her on to think of watching that or because she thinks - and properly sensed - that it turns me on?

Do some women get secretly turned on by the idea - if not the reality - of watching their husbands doing that?

Since you have chosen to limit what you will listen to, it will limit what you will receive. One of the first rules for asking for advice is to listen to all of it, from all who give it, then use those parts that you feel will help your situation, but be thankful for all of it.
Why would I give advice when someone places restrictions on what they want to hear :roll:.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:49 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:11 pm
runaway wrote:

Since you have chosen to limit what you will listen to, it will limit what you will receive. One of the first rules for asking for advice is to listen to all of it, from all who give it, then use those parts that you feel will help your situation, but be thankful for all of it.
Why would I give advice when someone places restrictions on what they want to hear :roll:.
My apologies for the dumb way I phrased the question, Farmgirl. I value your opinion and insights in their entirety.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:23 pm

runaway wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:49 am
Farmgirl wrote:
runaway wrote:

My apologies for the dumb way I phrased the question, Farmgirl. I value your opinion and insights in their entirety.

This is strictly speculation as I'm not her nor am I privy to her mindset.
Some women find MM sexy, but most, myself included, do not. My feeling is that she is playing along because you want it, and she is indulging you.
But, without asking her, you won't know.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:55 am

Big Red wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:43 pm
Are there hotwifes out there who were initially reluctant to try apps or online sites to find FWBs/Bulls, but eventually did? If so what were the results, and would you share what convinced you to put yourself out there online?
Big red, when we first started we tried a vanilla dating app and someone called hub’s mother and told her that we may have gotten spammed lol lol Anyway, I cleared it up with my mother in law and she wasn’t suspicious at all.

So we didn’t use that particular one again.

I was a little reluctant to use vanilla dating apps again because of that ordeal. But the feeling didn’t last long as I honestly don’t care who finds out about us, it’s my life….and we had some success with another site. Till I got banned for some reason lol 😂

Needless to say…..SDC is a lifestyle app and we love it, it’s been the best source because everyone there is “like minded”.

We use online sites for the convenience of it truthfully.
You have the option to be discreet while using online sites… you’ll still get hits and what not.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:56 am

QueenHedone wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:15 am
rodturn wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:46 pm
Hello hot wives!
Would love to know YOUR favourite thing about being a hot wife…. Not number 1’s favourite or the playmates favourite thing. Just yours. Expounding on it is not required but is definitely encouraged.
Rodturn
I haven’t been doing this for very long (only a few months), but I’d say my favorite thing about it is how much I’ve learned about myself, my sexuality, what I like and what I want. It’s given me such freedom to be as filthy and greedy in bed as I want to be without losing myself. And in fact, the deeper I go, the more clarity and confidence I have that I am becoming more and more myself.
Agree 1000%

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:07 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:38 pm
Do most of the VHWs have at least some secrets from hubby? Like I don't mean anything major, but like stuff you've enjoyed keeping to yourself and your bulls. Just stuff that it's been fun to have as a private thing.
BigHarry - I don’t know if I answered this or not. I will right now either way. I do not have any secrets held from my husband. We enjoy being open and upfront. That’s the safest and sexiest way to do this lifestyle for us personally.

I’m sure some couples love the idea of the “I wonder what happened” and keeping eachother in suspense.

That’s the beauty though, everyone plays differently.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:10 am

Swe_male wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:11 am
I'm not sure if this is a HW question but but you maybe could answer as a woman, my GF once asked me about pegging and if I would like to try it. I said sure, if I wouldn't try I would die wondering.. you could surprise me, I said. She said, you better don't say no then...

After that.. nothing.. I'm a bit disappointed actually! 😅
Should I remind her or just wait?

The discussion came up when she used her dildo and she asked me whether I wanted to be fucked by a cock or not, and that this could be some tryout..
Swe_male - Whatever happened with this? You can pm to keep this thread cleared of off topic chat!

I agree with farmgirl in telling her your desires etc.

You could always have fun with it maybe by leaving a trail of sexy notes all day leading to the didlo and a strap on to give her playful hints…. Idk…. Hopefully all is well!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

alby
Prepubescent

Unread post by alby » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:32 am

how does a man show that he is interested in finding a hw? how do you find men?

sorry if these questions has been answered before.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 am

alby wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:32 am

Alby- like, you want to marry a woman who wants to be a Hotwife? Or you want to be the “bull” for a Hotwife couple?

I’m assuming it’s the second one haha, so I’ll answer based on that.

Simplest way we have found is to join a lifestyle website. Make a decent profile, don’t be creepy or pushy. I have noticed that a lot of the times we(as a couple) respond to messages more than be the first to send. With that being said, you’ll have to do some searching and messaging as the “bull” imo.

I wouldn’t send a dick pic right away. (You can make a private album with D pics)
I would make a short description on your profile of your interests. Maybe add a few pics of your body and Face if you don’t care about discretion. I like looking at guy’s pics especially when it shows they actually get out and do and go places.
I also enjoy when a guy messages us and you can tell he was not just copy and pasting a draft to all the Hotwife profiles lol.

SDC is a great site! We find good people there.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:09 am

alby wrote:

Alby- you could also go out to clubs and bars and dancing and anywhere really, gyms, grocery stores, the park…! If you see a woman who is sexy to you, and she’s wearing a ring, you can always boldly and politely approach her and take the chance she is a Hotwife lol. You’ll know soon enough!

We enjoy when men approach me in public… it doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s always fun!

You could also find a lifestyle club but those could be pretty pricey for a single guy to get into…

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

alby
Prepubescent

Unread post by alby » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:20 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 am
alby wrote:

Alby- like, you want to marry a woman who wants to be a Hotwife? Or you want to be the “bull” for a Hotwife couple?

I’m assuming it’s the second one haha, so I’ll answer based on that.

Simplest way we have found is to join a lifestyle website. Make a decent profile, don’t be creepy or pushy. I have noticed that a lot of the times we(as a couple) respond to messages more than be the first to send. With that being said, you’ll have to do some searching and messaging as the “bull” imo.

I wouldn’t send a dick pic right away. (You can make a private album with D pics)
I would make a short description on your profile of your interests. Maybe add a few pics of your body and Face if you don’t care about discretion. I like looking at guy’s pics especially when it shows they actually get out and do and go places.
I also enjoy when a guy messages us and you can tell he was not just copy and pasting a draft to all the Hotwife profiles lol.

SDC is a great site! We find good people there.

-Lexi
haha yes, it is the second one. It is just i am from europe and i dont think hotwifing is so normal thing again.

but i have to say, approaching a woman with a ring is very risky. and also i have to find out if couple is into this. i think most men will be very insulted by that. haha.

There is a swinger club with hotwife tema sometimes.

Is there places like beach resort places where couples into this lifestyle go to?

Big Red
Trainable

Unread post by Big Red » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:16 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:55 am
Big Red wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:43 pm
Are there hotwifes out there who were initially reluctant to try apps or online sites to find FWBs/Bulls, but eventually did? If so what were the results, and would you share what convinced you to put yourself out there online?
Big red, when we first started we tried a vanilla dating app and someone called hub’s mother and told her that we may have gotten spammed lol lol Anyway, I cleared it up with my mother in law and she wasn’t suspicious at all.

So we didn’t use that particular one again.

I was a little reluctant to use vanilla dating apps again because of that ordeal. But the feeling didn’t last long as I honestly don’t care who finds out about us, it’s my life….and we had some success with another site. Till I got banned for some reason lol 😂

Needless to say…..SDC is a lifestyle app and we love it, it’s been the best source because everyone there is “like minded”.

We use online sites for the convenience of it truthfully.
You have the option to be discreet while using online sites… you’ll still get hits and what not.

-Lexi
Thanks Lexi, I think discretion is key for my wife. She would be mortified if someone she knew found her out there. She still is a hard “no” though about putting up a profile of herself/us. It seems like the way to go from my perspective but I’m not going to push it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:11 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:46 am
Does your husband’s jealous of a particular guy make him more attractive to you? The guy that is fucking my wife does an immensely better job of it than me, and I’ve been pretty jealous about it. I asked her if it made her find him more attractive and she got a look on her face and said “hmm, I’d have to think about it. It definitely doesn’t make him less attractive.”
No not at all. Jealousy is not a turn on to me. I understand that some people try to make their partners jealous but that has never been me.
If anything it might make the man less attractive to me.

I'm not looking to compare men as each experience is different (otherwise why bother?) The point is different, not better or worse, different. If I wanted the sex to be the same I could just stay home and role play a different person.

Scias
Trainable

Unread post by Scias » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:12 pm

Hello beautiful ladies of OHWs!

My question is basically: How do you meet women that are into cuckolding, denial, going pussyfree or being in a Female Led Relationship? I'm currently a wannabe cuck and I am single. I've honestly never had a relationship or much dating experience in general, so I'm always curious how men meet women that are into these kind of things or this lifestyle. Maybe I'm just in the wrong state, town/city, but it feels like a lot of women might find this strange or even deeply gross and seen as too effeminate for them.

Honestly, cuckolding isn't quite my end goal(although still an incredibly hot fantasy to me). Right now I'm just looking to meet and have a relationship with a woman who's more assertive, dominant and sure of themselves while still being loving, patient and empathetic. A FLR with elements of denial and being pussyfree but still being able to have piv once in a while(I could never go permanent lol) I've struggled with the idea of toxic masculinity and patriarchal standards all my life, I've never felt like a 'real man' and have always felt like my lack of intimacy and love in my life is because women see me as pathetic, too needy, whiny and clingy etc. I was never into manly things and I'm still not, and my ideal dynamic is that my gf/wife takes charge for the most part while I emotionally support her in anyway I can. Still a partnership, but there would be zero expectations of me being the man of the house. My partner wears the pants in the relationship, not me and I honestly think I'd be very happy with that type of relationship.

I'd never let myself be a doormat to others or let others push me around, just to clarify. I'd jump in without thinking if my partner was ever in any sort of danger.

I really hope I have a child someday as well with a wonderful woman and hopefully she'd be a little baby girl. She'd be my princess and she'd realize quickly that she and her mother have me wrapped around their fingers, I can't think of anything more that would bring me joy in my life than to be a wonderful woman and raising a wonderful daughter who would possibly end up with similar traits as her mother does.

Anyway, apologies for rant. I just wanted to give full context.

tl;dr

How many women do y'all think are up for this kind of relationship and do you think there is someone like that out there for me to meet still?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:58 pm

Scias wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:12 pm
Hello beautiful ladies of OHWs!

My question is basically: How do you meet women that are into cuckolding, denial, going pussyfree or being in a Female Led Relationship? I'm currently a wannabe cuck and I am single. I've honestly never had a relationship or much dating experience in general, so I'm always curious how men meet women that are into these kind of things or this lifestyle. Maybe I'm just in the wrong state, town/city, but it feels like a lot of women might find this strange or even deeply gross and seen as too effeminate for them.

Honestly, cuckolding isn't quite my end goal(although still an incredibly hot fantasy to me). Right now I'm just looking to meet and have a relationship with a woman who's more assertive, dominant and sure of themselves while still being loving, patient and empathetic. A FLR with elements of denial and being pussyfree but still being able to have piv once in a while(I could never go permanent lol) I've struggled with the idea of toxic masculinity and patriarchal standards all my life, I've never felt like a 'real man' and have always felt like my lack of intimacy and love in my life is because women see me as pathetic, too needy, whiny and clingy etc. I was never into manly things and I'm still not, and my ideal dynamic is that my gf/wife takes charge for the most part while I emotionally support her in anyway I can. Still a partnership, but there would be zero expectations of me being the man of the house. My partner wears the pants in the relationship, not me and I honestly think I'd be very happy with that type of relationship.

I'd never let myself be a doormat to others or let others push me around, just to clarify. I'd jump in without thinking if my partner was ever in any sort of danger.

I really hope I have a child someday as well with a wonderful woman and hopefully she'd be a little baby girl. She'd be my princess and she'd realize quickly that she and her mother have me wrapped around their fingers, I can't think of anything more that would bring me joy in my life than to be a wonderful woman and raising a wonderful daughter who would possibly end up with similar traits as her mother does.

Anyway, apologies for rant. I just wanted to give full context.

tl;dr

How many women do y'all think are up for this kind of relationship and do you think there is someone like that out there for me to meet still?

I fear that you have let your fantasy cloud your judgment.
if you want an FLR with a strong confident woman, she will decide whether she wants her husband "pussy free". My husband and I have been in a real-life FLR for many years and it doesn't work like your fantasy.
Pussy free, forget that shit! I want sex with all of my men.
You have made your fantasy all about yourself, not about the woman. You're not looking for an FLR.

Scias
Trainable

Unread post by Scias » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:00 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:58 pm
if you want an FLR with a strong confident woman, she will decide whether she wants her husband "pussy free". My husband and I have been in a real-life FLR for many years and it doesn't work like your fantasy.
You have made your fantasy all about yourself, not about the woman. You're not looking for an FLR.
I appreciate the honest feedback. It wasn't my intention at all to come across as selfish and self-serving, my apologies. I can see where you're coming from though, reading back on what I said. I'm not really sure how to better express these feelings without sounding selfish, not to get too into things but I've ended up rather selfish because my life has had a serious lack of genuine warmth and love and I guess I'm just seeking that in other people, especially a potential romantic partner. Life can often get...very lonely.

Would you say that there is a better way to express these feelings or desires in a way that doesn't come off as selfish?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:45 am

Scias wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:00 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:58 pm
I appreciate the honest feedback. It wasn't my intention at all to come across as selfish and self-serving, my apologies. I can see where you're coming from though, reading back on what I said. I'm not really sure how to better express these feelings without sounding selfish, not to get too into things but I've ended up rather selfish because my life has had a serious lack of genuine warmth and love and I guess I'm just seeking that in other people, especially a potential romantic partner. Life can often get...very lonely.

Would you say that there is a better way to express these feelings or desires in a way that doesn't come off as selfish?
Have you ever heard the term "topping from the bottom"?

If you are interested in a FLR then you have to let her lead! Of course you would share your interests but it is not for you to lay out a blueprint for her to follow. That simply put is not a FLR, that is topping from the bottom (when the submissive partner tries to lead or direct the relationship).

As the submissive partner it would be your responsibility to communicate your limits and interests effectively to your dominant. Then you have to put your trust in them to lead you. She leads, you follow her lead trusting she has your best interests in mind. You have to be willing to give up control (which isn't easy) if you truly want this.

Buckskin
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buckskin » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:35 am

All the HWs on this forum emphasize how they would never leave their husband for their bull and that the relationship with the BUll is just Sex and not love, which they reserve for their busband. I would like to hear the opinion of a HW who DID leave her husband for her BUll, and what made her change her mind and leave her husband.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:43 pm

Buckskin wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:35 am
All the HWs on this forum emphasize how they would never leave their husband for their bull and that the relationship with the BUll is just Sex and not love, which they reserve for their busband. I would like to hear the opinion of a HW who DID leave her husband for her BUll, and what made her change her mind and leave her husband.
"All the HWs" :roll:. No, all of the Hotwives do not have bulls, some do. All of the Hotwives don't have sex just for the sake of sex, some of us have lovers that we have feelings for and some of us have boyfriends that we love.

Now you can go on with your search.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:54 am

Farmgirl wrote:
runaway wrote:

Right on Farmgirl! 😉

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:55 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:54 am
Farmgirl wrote:
runaway wrote:

Right on Farmgirl! 😉
Thank you for sharing what most women believe!

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Hi. I have a question, sorry if it’s a little long winded, it’s hard to explain.

My wife an have been embarking on the hotwife journey for about 4 years. We’ve done quite a bit. Playing in a club, wife playing alone in a club, couple of gangbangs and a few one in ones. Usually do something once every 2-3 months. Hotwife is adamant that she only does it for me yet in the moment she really enjoys herself every single time, almost always finishing with the amazing afterglow I love so much.

I guess my question is…do any hot wives really only do it for their husbands despite their evident enjoyment. I’d also love to step it up a little and have my wife take a regular bull. How do I achieve this without her shutting down the already limited hotwifing that I get?

It’s worth noting that she’s had her name and stag horns tattooed near my nether regions, has a hw ankle tatt and wears an anklet.

Thanks in advance for answers, constructive criticism and ideas.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:58 pm

WSCuck wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:07 pm
Hi. I have a question, sorry if it’s a little long winded, it’s hard to explain.

My wife an have been embarking on the hotwife journey for about 4 years. We’ve done quite a bit. Playing in a club, wife playing alone in a club, couple of gangbangs and a few one in ones. Usually do something once every 2-3 months. Hotwife is adamant that she only does it for me yet in the moment she really enjoys herself every single time, almost always finishing with the amazing afterglow I love so much.

I guess my question is…do any hot wives really only do it for their husbands despite their evident enjoyment. I’d also love to step it up a little and have my wife take a regular bull. How do I achieve this without her shutting down the already limited hotwifing that I get?

It’s worth noting that she’s had her name and stag horns tattooed near my nether regions, has a hw ankle tatt and wears an anklet.

Thanks in advance for answers, constructive criticism and ideas.

Considering how different each of us can be, I would say there can easily be women who enjoy Hotwifing but do it for their husbands. They might not have a desire or need for the added sexual interest in other men, but they overwhelmingly enjoy giving their husbands what they desire. This can be their driving force behind Hotwifing, even though they also very much enjoy each sexual encounter.
In a case like I described, she may never want a regular lover, FWB, or boyfriend. Then again, she might not have met the right one yet.

If you want more for her I would hope that you can openly talk to her about it at breakfast and see what she would like. She could have a direction she would like, but is worried about you. Or maybe she is happy with the way things are.
Communicate ;); encourage, don't pester.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:12 pm

Hi WSCusk,

I'm not sure how to actually answer your question other than to tell you about my experience.

When I met my husband, we had sex all the time. And it was great, but I wanted more. I was afraid that he wouldn't respect me anymore. Or even worse he'd stop loving me. So, when hubby and I started our hotwifing experiences, I would tell him the same thing, "I'm only doing it for you.", which I truly meant. And, yet I always enjoyed myself and had an amazing feel about myself afterwards.

It took me a long time and lots of talks with my hubby for me to be able to accept myself as a hotwife. For me, the idea of being a hotwife was taboo, something that was only done by women that were "loose". I never realized what hotwife really meant. And that it was something that not only I could do, but was doing already.

I guess what I'm saying is that for me, it was a case of "brainwashing" that I had to undo. And, it was the love and total support from my husband that helped me to not only understand myself, but also accept myself.

Just keep talking with her, listen to her.