Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dream Weaver
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:29 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm
So, they're apparently cooking together now. With James showing her an easy and simple meal he was taught to make apparently, I know this is rather mundane stuff. But, I thought I'd update you all and get this off my chest as to what's going on now.
He's going to use his cock and her tight pussy to try and start a fire.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:40 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:29 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm
So, they're apparently cooking together now. With James showing her an easy and simple meal he was taught to make apparently, I know this is rather mundane stuff. But, I thought I'd update you all and get this off my chest as to what's going on now.
He's going to use his cock and her tight pussy to try and start a fire.
Haha, I love the way you phrased that.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:42 pm

So my girlfriend let me know just a bit ago that James and her are having fun feeling each other up now, but. I was a bit late answering her message, so I'll let ya'll know if anything else occurs.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:52 pm

I just started following your thread. I love that you are keeping us updated in real time so much. I am surprised that she is able to text you so much during the action. Is James okay with that?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:53 pm

So, she finally got back to me. And told me she had to pry herself off of James for a second, but, they're in his room getting "steamy" apparently she texted me. Lol.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:57 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:52 pm
I just started following your thread. I love that you are keeping us updated in real time so much. I am surprised that she is able to text you so much during the action. Is James okay with that?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure James is OK with it. After all, my girlfriend and I did let him know before hand what we're all about. When we started talking to him, so yeah. But of course, she hasn't necessarily been texting if things get too heated between them from their last session for example, lol. So, I doubt I'm going to hear much more coming up hearing how "steamy" they're getting with each other now. Nevertheless, if you happen to have any questions while I have time, shoot! And my apologies ahead of time if it takes a bit to reply back. I'm also trying to distract myself to try and not be so nervous about this. So, my apologies ahead of time.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:04 pm

Are you planning on having her give you a blow by blow about her fuck session after she returns while she strokes your cock?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:16 pm

joel68 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:04 pm
Are you planning on having her give you a blow by blow about her fuck session after she returns while she strokes your cock?
Maybe, haha. We'll see I guess.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:32 pm

Thanks for the quick reply to my question. I am curious regarding your girlfriend's sexual background. How experienced was she before you? Do I understand that James understood that she was in a relationship but looking for her to have outside action?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:47 pm

So, my girlfriend finally texted me again. It seems that James is being an absolute monster tonight. In a good way of course, haha.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:51 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:32 pm
Thanks for the quick reply to my question. I am curious regarding your girlfriend's sexual background. How experienced was she before you? Do I understand that James understood that she was in a relationship but looking for her to have outside action?
My girlfriend was a little bit experienced before me, she had a couple ex's if I can recall, albeit I never got to asking her about them up until we really got into this lifestyle together. One was a guy she knew from middle school to high school, then another guy she dated throughout high school. So, it was nothing too crazy, as if I am tbh. She is my first ever girlfriend technically I will say. So, I love her dearly.and yes, that is correct. We informed James when we first met him initially on the dating website what we were all about. So, he was informed right from the beginning.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:01 pm

Apparently James is kissing her A LOT. Lol.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:05 pm

Now things are heating up. She’s going to be taking some cock really soon!

At least that’s my take. Hbu?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:13 pm

joel68 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Now things are heating up. She’s going to be taking some cock really soon!

At least that’s my take. Hbu?
Absolutely! Albeit I'm thinking she already has with the gap we had in our texts. Plus with what she said due to my tease when I teased her earlier about making sure they use a condom. Lol.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:22 pm

Alex just messaged me saying that James doesn't seem to want to let her go in a playful manner. I'm so, SO happy to hear by the sounds of it that they're having fun.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:26 pm

She is definitely getting fucked!

Or has already gotten it and is fucking again.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:32 pm

joel68 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:26 pm
She is definitely getting fucked!

Or has already gotten it and is fucking again.
Not sure which I would hope for personally, haha.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:46 pm

So, I got confirmation for sure that they were on their second round. As Alex just messaged me teasing me that they finished another "session"

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:48 pm

I know it is so redundant for me to say this, but, I'm so happy and excited for her that James and her seem to be enamored with each other. I hope their fiery passion they seem to have for one another continues for a little bit longer.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:48 pm
I know it is so redundant for me to say this, but, I'm so happy and excited for her that James and her seem to be enamored with each other. I hope their fiery passion they seem to have for one another continues for a little bit longer.
You are a natural at this, and you are living a dream so many of us can barely comprehend. As you sit here this evening, it's nice to think about how she has made you into a cuckold.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:38 pm

Hello there everyone, so, to let ya'll know what is going on. James invited my girlfriend once more to spend the night tonight at his, and so for the past few minutes me and Alex were talking about that. James is willing to drive my wife to her work in the case event she seems unfit to drive, and somewhat tired from their evening. So, atm, I'm just getting everything all settled talking with her about it. I told her I'm fine with it, and that I'll keep my ringer on throught the night if she needs me, so, with that in mind. I may disappear here for a bit, as I am talking with her now about what clothes she may need me to bring. Which, just thinking about is personally driving me up the wall in a good way of course, as I think about bringing them to her. Nevertheless, I'll be back soon. And I'll talk to ya'll later.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:44 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:30 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:48 pm
You are a natural at this, and you are living a dream so many of us can barely comprehend. As you sit here this evening, it's nice to think about how she has made you into a cuckold.
Haha. Yeah. Personally, I feel nowhere near being a "natural" about this. It would be an understatement to say that I'm merely scared, nervous, and lonely. Especially as I'm sitting here talking to ya'll (not that it's a bad thing.) Instead of laying in bed myself next to her. As I think about her with him, kissing. I feel my heart drop, and even though I'm trying to do things to alleviate this "stress" I have. I cannot help but think about what her and him are doing right now instead, to both my detriment and pleasure, but still. Anytime she texts me, I feel happy. Happy knowing she hasn't forgotten about me, happy she's including me, and most importantly. Happy that she's happy. I could go on and on about this I feel, about my emotions and my thoughts. But, I need to go ahead and get going for now. So I'll brb. Still, nevertheless. Thank you for the compliment! And I'll be back soon.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:23 pm

What a horny fun Sunday. Beats the hell out of watching football. Curious if the plan is to bring her clothes tonight or get up early and drive over. Either way, you’re the man.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:04 pm

Hello there everyone, I'm back. So, Alex seemed to be having some fun for sure, haha. When I got there Alex opened the door for me, and for once I was able to see James in person. As he greeted me to his home, and left me and Alex to talk for a bit. She definitely smelled a bit sweaty, but. She did try to look nice by the looks of it, as she had her clothes on she wore there. And her hair wasn't unkempt. We got to talking for a bit, said I love you's. And kissed each other good bye, again besides all that we did talk and she told me if anything else occurs tonight, she'll go ahead and inform me of such. So, for now. I don't know what those two have planned, but. If anybody has any questions for me, shoot! As I am probably going to be here for a little while longer.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:05 pm

Did you just go there to pick her up and she said, no thanks, I want a real cock, love you bye? Serious cucking. Wow.