Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:19 pm

:lol:
leggysman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:56 pm
Things must be slow in the Cuckold forum today

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:50 am

TheHammer wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:51 pm
Jimmy394 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:32 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:34 am
Uxorious: excessively fond of or submissive to a wife. 🤔
Does SW desire to be a HW? Because time's a wasting.
She wants to Cuck you out. The question is how far does she want to take it. How much does she know about Cuckolding??
That is also what I am thinking. SF, You should work this angle into dirty talk in bed and see where it leads.
I agree that she gave me the word because of the crossover meaning, with respect to cuckoldry. And also agree that I need to find out the degree of intention behind it.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:00 am

Here's something new.

Several weeks ago, SW came to me with tears in her eyes. She was very anxious about something.

I did mention previously that there is some girlfriend drama that has really gotten out of control. It continues to spill into my group of guys and we guys continue to push back against that.

So it turns out that SW had shared our secret of hotwifing and her encounters, with one of the girls. I believe in my storyline she is referred to as Ms. R, the tall blonde former model. This girl is one of the instigators of the "mean girl" activity that has continued against SW.

SW asked if this is an unforgivable breach of trust, if I will now divorce her. I did say it was an unforgivable breach of trust, but not fully unexpected that she would want to have a confidant; however, she should have shared with me in advance the proposed person and the timing. She obviously chose the wrong person. I said I will not divorce her, that I will forgive her, etc. but that this is one of the primary reasons why we pay good money for our ex-positive therapist.

I now observe that her ramp-up in wine consumption and to excess has essentially correlated with the time frame of her divulging our secret to this woman. And that after she stayed away from any consumption of alcohol for over three months, was when she finally told me.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:23 am

It is great that she has told you about it.

Hope you will manage a diner with SW in her favorite restaurant to confirm that it was only a small mistake.
You can co firm that you want to see her with someone else so this mistake was very small.
I think as apology she may be more open for your wishes.
But the issue is how to find someone for SW.
Mr G is not open.
There is no one around.

You may think to find a stripper for SW…
Take her to a apartament and provide her such a suprise.

jeeves
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeeves » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:15 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:00 am
Here's something new.

Several weeks ago, SW came to me with tears in her eyes. She was very anxious about something.

I did mention previously that there is some girlfriend drama that has really gotten out of control. It continues to spill into my group of guys and we guys continue to push back against that.

So it turns out that SW had shared our secret of hotwifing and her encounters, with one of the girls. I believe in my storyline she is referred to as Ms. R, the tall blonde former model. This girl is one of the instigators of the "mean girl" activity that has continued against SW.

SW asked if this is an unforgivable breach of trust, if I will now divorce her. I did say it was an unforgivable breach of trust, but not fully unexpected that she would want to have a confidant; however, she should have shared with me in advance the proposed person and the timing. She obviously chose the wrong person. I said I will not divorce her, that I will forgive her, etc. but that this is one of the primary reasons why we pay good money for our ex-positive therapist.

I now observe that her ramp-up in wine consumption and to excess has essentially correlated with the time frame of her divulging our secret to this woman. And that after she stayed away from any consumption of alcohol for over three months, was when she finally told me.
Perfect time to ask her to finally fess up about Mr. B...

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:30 pm

Her texting you the word uxorious seems a perfect chance to open up some conversation and ask her why.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:25 am

Uxorious is not a common word!
It suggests to me that she’s been doing some research on the internet and probably came across it accidentally.
Clearly means something to her but what?
That she thinks you love her too much? And that she doesn’t deserve your love?
Since she has self esteem issues

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:14 pm

SF, Did you ask her yet what she meant by texting you uxorious?

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:48 am

Damn. I’ve been out of the loop. When did we fire the sex therapist? I thought she was doing a good job.

I can’t believe she let you down with confiding in a friend “Our secret” UGH

I root for you so hard to enjoy the Hotwife life but maybe just maybe she’s not the best teammate. Honesty to me is EVERYTHING and she just is so hard to trust. SORRY I truly wish you the best.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Triggershy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:48 am
When did we fire the sex therapist? I thought she was doing a good job.
I think "ex-positive" therapist was meant to read "sex-positive"
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:53 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:05 pm
Triggershy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:48 am
When did we fire the sex therapist? I thought she was doing a good job.
I think "ex-positive" therapist was meant to read "sex-positive"
Nice catch. Triggershy has the correct interpretation of my writing intention.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:57 pm

TheHammer wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:14 pm
SF, Did you ask her yet what she meant by texting you uxorious?
Just this week in the therapy session. I was able to work it into the conversation in a natural way.

She said she wasn't being overt about the hotwife/cuckold element but was being overt about the point that I dote on her and some of her friends think she gets altogether too much rope and that I therefore enable her to run amok from time to time.

This was a nice opening to the bigger conversation as to how she doesn't see herself as naturally sexy. As such, she never considers the sexy or provocative angle on things, which is a bit of a shame because it would otherwise provide more opportunities for suggestive and sexy conversations/interactions.

The therapist always finds this to be almost laughable; SW is built for speed and is very sexy and provocative even without consciously trying. Yet she is so unaware, even in denial. She ASSURES SW that she is sexy and that men definitely see her as such, etc. SW acknowledged this blind spot.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:00 pm

We departing in the a.m. for the summer trip to her hometown area. We will be staying, once again, in the hotel where SW had her first encounters with Mr. S.

Same hotel and area where we got into the fun with the Croatia guys.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:46 am

You would think that SW with her self esteem issues, might benefit from the attention of guys.
But since she’s quite similar to my wife, I can understand the conundrum.
My wife is perfectionist and a great fear of failure/losing face. She’s like “what if this guy turns me down or he doesn’t fancy me once we’re naked or my sex skills are disappointing “ etc
Doesn’t believe in herself essentially.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:28 am

slenderfish wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:00 pm
We departing in the a.m. for the summer trip to her hometown area. We will be staying, once again, in the hotel where SW had her first encounters with Mr. S.

Same hotel and area where we got into the fun with the Croatia guys.
Good memories, may be a good trigger to find someone to talk with.
You mag create a Tinder profile for SW (withouth her face) and just looking up…
Just for fan.

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:26 am

I say bring back the irresponsible, carefree boozy nights! We had much more material back then.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:33 am

rooster444 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:26 am
I say bring back the irresponsible, carefree boozy nights! We had much more material back then.
Without the booze... which is part of the problem.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:27 am

funcpl477 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:33 am
rooster444 wrote:
Still in SW's hometown at the hotel that was the home base for her hotwife adventures. Traveling home later today.

We did two boozy nights on this trip; once on Friday where I was the boozy one and nothing good to report and the other last night after the big business dinner (celebrating the closing of a business transaction I led, this was the traditional law firm boondoggle dinner). SW was feeling good and having a nice time, and then we walked back to our hotel and decided to hang at the hotel bar for a bit and have a closing drink. SW flirted unabashedly with a couple of guys at the bar and was showing the Pinky side. They were/are in mid-30's and are in town for business meetings with significant vendors (Fortune 100 companies).

The guys were very into her but ultimately it was a night before business day and we all called it and went to our various rooms at around midnight.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:25 pm

Glad that Pinky made an appearance!! Have you two revisited her naughty escapades that happened in the hotel you’re staying in this trip?

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:37 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:27 am
funcpl477 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:33 am
rooster444 wrote:
Still in SW's hometown at the hotel that was the home base for her hotwife adventures. Traveling home later today.

We did two boozy nights on this trip; once on Friday where I was the boozy one and nothing good to report and the other last night after the big business dinner (celebrating the closing of a business transaction I led, this was the traditional law firm boondoggle dinner). SW was feeling good and having a nice time, and then we walked back to our hotel and decided to hang at the hotel bar for a bit and have a closing drink. SW flirted unabashedly with a couple of guys at the bar and was showing the Pinky side. They were/are in mid-30's and are in town for business meetings with significant vendors (Fortune 100 companies).

The guys were very into her but ultimately it was a night before business day and we all called it and went to our various rooms at around midnight.
Nice to hear that SW was in mood for flirting.
I think you may discuss with SW about few plans for such cirCUMstances.
Plan for above example - from a crazy one - so go to toilet for handjob. Go for a blowjob to hotel room. Or maybe a quickie.

Plan what to do when there will be two atractive guys ready for her. Or maybe a couple.
How about younger guys?
How about condoms.
I’m not sure if you have a chance for such discustion.
Maybe you may ask SW for a handjob and talk with her about it.

I hope you are open for such dirty talk with SW.
I think that frequently used may give her more desire for fun.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:07 pm

I do hope we will hear more of Pinky becoming more dominant in SW's persona ... She is a lot more fun.
Could it be that Pinky just needs the opportunity, and proper libations, to come out? 🙂
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:00 am

Hope to hear all’s well at least

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:35 pm

I also hope to.hear about e.g. summer holiday in Jamaica and BBC chalange for SW there… so new BBC each day ;-)

rooster444
Experienced

Unread post by rooster444 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:09 am

Agree. I've always pushed for them to go on a 'Sexcation' to either Hedo or Temptations.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:39 pm

slenderfish got a new account? How am I supposed to find the spicy parts now? :O