It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
leander99
Pervert

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:53 am

I'm riding the adrenaline high this thread provides the way Lana rode Adam. Meanwhile w770 is thoroughly cucking me with Forum Angst.

Please... I need an update.

Is this what shooting heroine feels like??

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:20 am

Hey everyone,

I wanted to update earlier, but yesterday really was spent entirely in bed, with the exception of walking the dogs and ordering dinner. And this morning has been pretty non-stop with the gym, a quick love making, and then work - which isn't all too unexpected as Monday's tend to be pretty crazy in the first half of the day for both of us and work.

So when she opened the door yesterday, it's hard to explain, but it was almost like I could "smell" Adam's cum in and on her, which set something off in me that made me want to rip her clothes off and fuck her immediately. Which is basically happened. I didn't call banana-rama, as I felt like having sex still in "game-mode" would be hot. And in that moment, which she confirmed later, she felt the same urge to get in bed the second she saw me. We embraced, I kissed her neck, which caused her to moan slightly, and I quietly said in her ear, "it's been so long, don't you think?" She reached down and started stroking my dick over my pants. "Oh, you're really ready, huh?" I then picked her up and she straddled my waist as we made our way to the bedroom. What followed can perhaps best be described as a hurricane from one of those cartoons back in the 80's and 90's, where there's a tornado of sorts with things flying out every few seconds, those things in this case were our clothes. We honestly haven't had this much urgent passion since we both met in grad school.

When we get to the room, I threw her onto the bed and remove her black lace panties, sliding them off her long legs. I can see a mix of dried and fresh cum already in them, right before I dive my face into her pussy - clearly leaking Adam's cum. She literally screams, to the point where the dogs, who had followed us to the room at that point, both ran out of the room and into the living room. She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and forced my face into her cheating pussy while she came in less than a minute while I swirled my tongue in and around her pussy, tasting the warmth and musk of Adam's alpha cum.

I wanted to reply to the comments in the last few days, but because of timing and the need to keep myself busy, I wasn't able to get to them. But I remember someone had asked if I had been masturbating this past weekend. The answer is that I've been touching myself, but I haven't let myself cum, as I didn't want the reality of Lana being with Adam to set in after I had blown my load, which wouldn't so much be angst, but rather sheer pain and regret. With that being said, I knew that the second I shoved my aching hard dick into her pussy, I would lose it. So I tried to hold off as long as I could, continuing to lick her pussy clean, without too much success as apparently Adam was an incredibly heaving cummer. After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, Lana had moved on from begging me to make love to her, but demanding it.

So I mounted her in missionary, and as I drove my already pre-cum leaking dick into her warm pussy, we both moaned in synchronization at finally reconnecting after what felt like an eternity. With my dick all the way in her pussy, I felt Adam's warm cum gushing out of Lana's pussy - "You've been a naughty little slut?" She knew I knew, but that was never a surprise. "Yeah baby. I'm a little slut." Without mentioning Adam by name, I asked her, "You like being a slut for other guys?" "Yeah baby. I opened my legs for someone else and begged him to cum inside of me." "Did he make you cum? Was he better than me?" "mmm Yes.... He made me cum so many times. I came all over his bare cock while I begged for his cum. He was so much better than you...."

Even though it was only about 2 minutes, I lasted longer than I thought I was going to be able to, as she wrapped her legs around me, and we both kissed each other after I collapsed onto her. However, given the context of what we had just been through, I was able to get it up again only after maybe 10 minutes of her telling me how Adam (yes, we started addressing him) made her his little slut all weekend. She was giving me all of the details starting from Friday until that morning as she stroked me, getting me ready to make love again.

Friday: She had taken the Uber directly to Adam's place, and as she got out of the car, he was waiting for her outside of this building. He took her bag and showed her in, and the second the elevator door closed, he was grabbed her face and planted a passionate kiss onto her while also taking a hand and grabbing her ass over her dress. "Fuck I want you, Lana." When they got to his place, and after the door closed shut, she dropped her purse, and he dropped her overnight bag onto the floor and they were immediately all over each other. She wanted him so bad that she fell her to her knees within a minute of being in his place, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and after pulling down his boxer briefs, revealed an absolutely massive thick young cock, which she stroked and sucked as Adam told her how amazing it felt. As she continued to worship this bad boy, he started thrusting into her mouth. "Take that cock you little cheating slut." She said that he would get more and more turned on every time that she would moan audibly on his cock, leading him to fuck her mouth with more force. He would eventually take off his shirt, causing her to raise her hands up and feels his six pack as he looked down on his married whore. Then he reached down and unzipped the back of her dress, and after letting it fall to the floor, he unclasped her bra, revealing her perky tits to him.

Eventually they made it back to his bedroom, where he would take her thong, sniff them, and forced her to bend over the side of his bed. With both of her hands holding onto the bedframe and her ass out, Adam spent a few minutes just staring at her naked body. I think he got off on this type of power move. Every time she would turn to look over at him, he told her to turn back and stare at the wall, showing him her married pussy. He would also spank her hard on the ass every time she looked away from the wall, punishing her. Finally, after maybe 10 minutes, Lana said that she felt a giant rush, when she felt Adam's tongue lick her aching pussy. She moaned like a horny teenager as he teased her pussy with his tongue, until she couldn't take it any more, and begged him for his cock. "Oh yeah? You want this big cock?" he would tease the opening of her pussy with the head of his cock while dirty talking her. "please, I need it, baby." "Yeah, you needed a real man's cock, Lana?" "yes!" "You like it more than your husband's small dick?" "Yes baby. Please. I need your big cock in me because my husband can't satisfy me."

With that, he plunged his bare cock into my wife's cheating married pussy as she grabbed the bedframe to keep her from losing her balance. He would pull her hair back and thrust faster until only after 5 or so minutes, she would tell him that he was about to make her cum. "Fuck baby, I'm going to cum all over your cock. Your balls are slapping against my pussy and it's making me cummmm!" She then reached between her legs and started to massage his balls when she sensed that he was about to cum. He didn't see this coming as it made him lose control as he flooded her pussy the second she did this.

They would then spend the next hour or so fucking in every position, on his bed, against the wall, with her bend over his desk, etc. Until after a while, she told him that she needed a break, which lead them to the small restaurant next door from his building. He thought it was really hot how I had "no idea" what she was doing, and called her a good girl when she told him that she had successfully denied me her pussy all week for him. They walked back to his place in the rain and after drinking a bit, they fucked all over his living room, his room (this time with the curtains completely opened so the across the street neighbors could CLEARLY see). They only got about 3 hours of sleep, with her being his little spoon, as they cuddled completely naked in his bed. She woke up the next morning with his arm around her still, and the fucked again, starting off while they were both on their sides, and he eventually filled her pussy up so much that she said that his cum would be leaking out of her the entire time she was getting her hair done.

I have to get back to work now, so I'll update more later on the rest of Saturday - when he fucked and came in her ass, how he was fucking her while she was on the phone with me, how she let him record her but only with her phone, how he wants to fuck her in front of me, how he fucked her in the bathroom of the restaurant they went to on Saturday night, etc.

But quickly before I go, a couple things:
- We are in a great place in our marriage. She said she will quit talking to him if I wanted her to.
- I told her about the hidden phone and she was more impressed than anything. "Wow, really? You're like a Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible!" If anything she wanted me to play her the recording of her the other day when she had to speak to a client where she swore at him, as it made her feel really, "like a boss." She says that if we continue on with Adam, we can keep the phone in there so I can watch her and him have phone sex.
- We're likely going to take a break for about a week with the lifestyle as she said it was really hard for her to deny me for a week. We confirmed between each other that the most difficult part was not communicating and not having the chance to reconnect for an extended amount of time. It's the reason why if we choose to continue with Adam, we will make it so that she'd tell him that she either feels guilty and confessed to me, or that I happened to find out about their affair. In this way, she would openly communicate with me anything that he says to her and her to him.
- She said that anal was really painful, but at the same time, it felt good. She doesn't know if she wants to ever do it again though.

Okay, will update more later time permitting.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:26 am

Well, day made and thank you for that orgasm :) So hot and happy for you guys!!
Ohio

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:29 am

Such a great report! Glad you guys are good 🔥 🔥 🔥

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:32 am

Thanks for the hot updates. I’m glad things are great between you two.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:47 am

You need to fuck her ass at least once W. Just to reclaim all of Lana’s body again.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:07 am

Congratulations!!
Thanks for the update.
Did you address her besty knowing?

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:21 am

Wow, congratulations W and Lana for coming through this so well! YOU are the best, W. Really powerful now.
We love all the details - you are so good at that.
It sounds like Lana needs a rest!

No doubt, we all have many questions, but the big one hanging out there is about her friend knowing.
Have you talked that through yet?
Are you somewhat excited by being outed as a cuck? How does that feel? Are you upset with Lana for sharing that information or actually feeling proud you have such a fucking hot wife that loves you. Not every woman could pull a stud like Adam - your Lana can, and she's your life partner. No doubt her friend is jealous of that. It may not be just that's because her husband isn't so fantastic as you, so generous hearted.
It could be because her friend realises that Lana is the most amazingly gorgeous hotwife that she can't compete with. Now, that's something to be proud of. You have a fantastic marriage to a beautiful hotwife. The entire thread and forum of us are envious of that, my friend!

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:24 am

Congratulations. That sounds great. Very hot too.

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:25 am

tojanman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:47 am
You need to fuck her ass at least once W. Just to reclaim all of Lana’s body again.
Ooh. Yes.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:45 am

This is a different situation then Shawn. Shawn was more sex with Adam she spent the weekend with him and went to restaurants etc. This past weekend seems more like dating. What did they talk about when not fucking. Did Lana feel this was more romantic then with Shawn. Also I do not think she would show a pic of her lover and tell friend about her open marriage if she was not committed to continue with Adam. Since Adam wants to fuck Lana in front of you, You may be dominated by him as well as Lana. You may be asked to do things ie suck cock stroke cock cleanup etc that you say you would never do but over time you may be his and Lana's submissive cuckold.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:53 am

Just wow

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:04 pm

It might be better to continu with Adam and Shawn and Sebastian (poor guy still got no pussy so far)

If she's gonna be a slut for w770, let her embrace her new status. I'd say she could start with one guy per day during three days? After all, why not?

They don't need to know about each other. She'll cheat on all three of them, but not on w770.

Also, instead of telling Adam that w770 found out, why don't you let w770 find out in front of Adam? Maybe invite Adam over to your house (that will tickle his ego...) and then catch them in the act. Oops!

Alternatively w770 could call Lana's phone while she's fucking with Adam, and then suddenly ask "Whats going there? Is someone else there?" Lana will deny, but this time w770 realises whats going on. Lana rushes home, then later tells Adam "he knows!"

And of course Lana is just going to tell w770: "I dont care!!! I'm fucking Adam wether you like it or not! So you had better get used to it, sweetheart..." :whip:

So many possibilities!!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:43 pm

w770 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:20 am
I have to get back to work now, so I'll update more later on the rest of Saturday - when he fucked and came in her ass, how he was fucking her while she was on the phone with me, how she let him record her but only with her phone, how he wants to fuck her in front of me, how he fucked her in the bathroom of the restaurant they went to on Saturday night, etc.

But quickly before I go, a couple things:
- She said that anal was really painful, but at the same time, it felt good. She doesn't know if she wants to ever do it again though.

Okay, will update more later time permitting.
Thanks for the update. Sounds like an exciting weekend, and it was exciting to read that she took the plunge and tried anal. I have a couple of comments, though.
  • "Painful but I enjoyed it" is not an uncommon response, especially the first time.
  • "Really painful" suggests to me that he was one or both of incompetent or cruel. Done properly it doesn't have to be painful at all... some people take some time and practice to be able to relax enough for it to not be painful, but 'really painful' tells me it was done poorly.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:45 pm

The last week or so has been like something out of The Americans. Lana knew that you knew, and you knew that Lana knew that you knew about the game, then she knew that you knew she was being fucked when you called her on Sun morning, and you knew that she knew you were in the game, and so on.

Going forward, maybe you could consider to simplify life, at least by one layer?!!! (god, at least it’d be easier on the rest of us!!!)

Now you both know everything and have outed the game fully - Embrace and enjoy.

Just a thought that you guys over-complicate things - but then, if that’s your thing then fine, that’s amazing. Whatever you choose to do…we’re in!!

(but just one lingering paranoia thought…has Lana really told you everything about the weekend …. or will you get some messages and videos from Adam during the course of this week???)

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:59 pm

I am so glad things are going well.

It sounds like you and Lana have some good ideas of how to go forward with this, but if I were in your shoes, I'd want to continue with some version of the cheating wife game. I never knew that it could be as hot as you described.

It seems that Adam is turned on by you not knowing, and it could help suppress some of his bad behavior if he thinks you finding out would end his access to Lana.

Y'all could play the game any number of ways. It could be anywhere from keeping you in the loop of all their plans and activities, to her "deceiving" you by giving giving more lame explanations, similar to this past weekend. You could even up the game occasionally by having Lana actually try to keep some of her trysts secret from you for a time.

Of course, these are just my ideas based on your postings, they may not fit with your desires.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:00 pm

you really should have kept the camera phone a secret for a while longer

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:44 pm

tojanman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:47 am
It's only a matter of preference, but I disagree. It's hotter knowing other men have had my wife in a way I never had. I'm not even into ass fucking, but just knowing she has given her ass to another man drives me crazy (in a good way).

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:47 pm

I was worried that it had gone beyond a game for Lana. So happy to hear she was still "in the game". Enjoy!

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:10 pm

I think it is important to empower Lana to continue moving forward.

- Tell her that she does not need any explanation if she want to refuse sex with w770 for a while. Just "No" will be enough
- Tell Lana she doesn not need to always tell w770 where she is going or why. It is good for w770 to have an idea where she is, but "I'm going out with my girlfriends" is enough. Keeping in touch is good, but again no explanations should be needed.

This is not intended for her to lie or keep the thruth from w770. The point is to empower Lana to make her own decisions.

And yes, this also means if she wants to fuck, then it is her decision. She can ask w770 if he is still OK beforehand, but once the game is afoot she should be able to go ahead freely. Empowerment.l!

Finally, to empower her even further, give her a credit card of her own. One she can use for hair, clothes, shoes, nails, etc. W770 should not have access to this card, but he should make sure there is an agreed upon amount available every month. Again, this is intended to empower Lana to be the most amazing woman that she can be.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:19 pm

leander99 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:10 pm
I think it is important to empower Lana to continue moving forward.

- Tell her that she does not need any explanation if she want to refuse sex with w770 for a while. Just "No" will be enough
- Tell Lana she doesn not need to always tell w770 where she is going or why. It is good for w770 to have an idea where she is, but "I'm going out with my girlfriends" is enough. Keeping in touch is good, but again no explanations should be needed.

This is not intended for her to lie or keep the thruth from w770. The point is to empower Lana to make her own decisions.

And yes, this also means if she wants to fuck, then it is her decision. She can ask w770 if he is still OK beforehand, but once the game is afoot she should be able to go ahead freely. Empowerment.l!

Finally, to empower her even further, give her a credit card of her own. One she can use for hair, clothes, shoes, nails, etc. W770 should not have access to this card, but he should make sure there is an agreed upon amount available every month. Again, this is intended to empower Lana to be the most amazing woman that she can be.
No offense Leander, because I could see how some people on this forum would enjoy that scenario, but based on W saying that he and Lana found the lack of communication hard and they missed their check-in's, I think your suggestions might be a more extreme version of cuckoldry than what W and Lana interested in.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:30 pm

You two have a special and unique relationship and connection.
It sounds like Lana’s body was Adam’s last week and weekend, but her mind, heart, and soul were with you.
The intensity of your reconnection upon her return home proves that.
Congratulations and good for you!!

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:44 pm

I hope everyone can sleep tonight now. The drama is over. I was worried more about the responders than I was about OP. For the serious out there, I’m kidding.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:49 pm

Anyone familiar with an adrenaline drop knows how intense that can be. Add in that neither of them got much rest over the weekend, and they must be absolutely exhausted.

I bet it’s serious cuddle time and off to sleep early tonight.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:54 pm

Congratulations to you and Lana for the way you both navigated an intense weekend of cuckolding. There is no doubt you both enjoyed the intensity of the situation from the denial through the reconnection. Lana is a natural cuckoldress. Have fun especially planning your next foray into this exciting lifestyle.