It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
whosbeensleeping
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 am

Just wanted to mention that Adam's desire for Lana to tell you that her pussy belongs to him doesn't seem to square with him thinking she is a cheating wife. Do you agree? Am I missing something?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:21 pm

I've read everyone's messages and it's great seeing all sides of the issues involving taking a pause over dinner tonight to discuss, Adam's thoughts, and where Lana's head may be in all of this. I'd want to address them all but time is short at the moment as we're leaving for date night soon so I'll try and address late if not this weekend.
whosbeensleeping wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 am
Just wanted to mention that Adam's desire for Lana to tell you that her pussy belongs to him doesn't seem to square with him thinking she is a cheating wife. Do you agree? Am I missing something?
From what I can remember, it was more of a comment made in the moment as they were getting each off. While they were both breathing hard, and as he was telling her how much he loved her pussy, he said something like "God I love that pussy, Lana. Your husband thinks it's still his, huh? Yeah you gonna tell him it's mine now, dirty girl?"

I don't think, but I could be wrong, that he was actually trying to tell her to tell me, but rather one of those things you're riffing dirty talk.

Update: like I mentioned earlier, we're leaving for dinner soon. I think I'll do a soft banana rama light pause to tell her that I need her to promise me to be careful no matter what. I think I'll also bring up Adam, measure her reaction, and if it feels right and unforced, I'll show her the messages he's sent me, and measure her reaction again.

I wonder if she'll still stay in character if she's slightly tipsy and we get amorous tonight.

Oh and I rummaged through her overnight bag again earlier and saw she packed a new unopened bottle of lube. I think anal is definitely on her mind.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:37 pm

If you think that anal is definitely on her mind, don't put the speed breakers this weekend. Such opportunities and scenarios don't come often. Just place your concerns subtly and let her enjoy this weekend. But extremely important to connect and see post Monday whether she allows you to reclaim or still denies. You also need to know whether she is playing cheating wife at the moment or is really a cheating wife currently. Anal is a massive massive step for her and I and wondering the kind of hold Adam has over her to get her to do it. Basically ball is in her court and whether she is mature enough to balance both. This is something that you guys need to work on post this rendezvous.

She tells you that she is going with her friends and all damn indications are towards fuck days and nights with Adam.

Come Monday, you need to decide whether you want the journey moving forward like the one you had during Shawn's time or this. Ask yourself that frankly and you will get the answer and tell her that. Sneaking behind each other's back for long will lead to lot of resentments and loss of trust. She has shown multiple times that she cannot be trusted. This time, you have also sneaked behind her back and heard all her conversations without her being aware of it.

I feel ler this weekend play and then decide. Post the weekend, let 1 day go where you can hear their talks done in the office. That will give you most insight.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:16 pm

If you're gonna let her get anal this weekend, at least make sure she eats tacos tonight.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:28 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:21 pm
Oh and I rummaged through her overnight bag again earlier and saw she packed a new unopened bottle of lube. I think anal is definitely on her mind.
It seems Adam likes to taunt you... how do you think you'll feel when he sends you a video of her begging for him to take her ass? Video of the initial penetration? Video of him balls deep where you've never been? Video of her showing her freshly defiled ass, leaking his come?

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:54 pm

Depending on what Lana reveals tonight, we might not hear from W for a bit. Although I hope he doesn’t take too long to come back with an update.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:00 pm

tojanman wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:54 pm
Depending on what Lana reveals tonight, we might not hear from W for a bit. Although I hope he doesn’t take too long to come back with an update.
Well what shall we do in the meantime?

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:54 pm

Am I the only one who doesn’t want a big cock in Lana’s ass? I’m pretty sure she’s a fairly small girl from what I remember, and she sounds very beautiful. I just don’t want some aggressive horny dude ripping up her ass. It’s not my business but I just think y’all should reconsider that part.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:00 pm

SixInchDick wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:54 pm
Am I the only one who doesn’t want a big cock in Lana’s ass? I’m pretty sure she’s a fairly small girl from what I remember, and she sounds very beautiful. I just don’t want some aggressive horny dude ripping up her ass. It’s not my business but I just think y’all should reconsider that part.
Well let's be honest here...none of us wants another man's cock in her ass unless it's our own. We've come to appreciate Lana and want to look out for her.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:04 pm

Personally I don’t want it to be Adam. He absolutely doesn’t deserve any part of her. But Lana seems to be cock drunk over him and W is enjoying the ride so it’s all down to them :-)

Guess I’m not the only one constantly refreshing hoping for an update on date night? :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:25 pm

w770 wrote:

If she isn't used to anal and her first experience is with a hung guy who is dominent and a rough fucker she really needs to slow it down. Otherwise her experience of the night can end up in pain for days. On the other hand if she was so outgoing/sluttish before she meet you then she knows and just want that big dick filling her rtight little ass again....

I just have a single question: Lana does she have time to work?😂 She is sitting at the computer but seems like she is mostly getting off with Adam. So when the weekend is over she has to catch up....

But after the weekend we all know more. Have great weekend with a lot of cleaning and angst. You support group will be following you and ready to listen/read.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:33 pm

airhorn wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:28 pm
w770 wrote:
It seems Adam likes to taunt you... how do you think you'll feel when he sends you a video of her begging for him to take her ass? Video of the initial penetration? Video of him balls deep where you've never been? Video of her showing her freshly defiled ass, leaking his come?
That's something, but W, when he sends you a vid of Lana on her four and Adam commanding her to spread his ass and rim his asshole and Lana obeying it like his Lil puppy. Have you even thought or fantasized about this in these couple of days.

On the side, in past, how many times have you tried to initiate anal with Lana and she has pushed it off?

I think of Shawn wanted her anal cherry, he could have it. Perhaps he was not into that play. Or could they have done something anal and she has not shared that with you. I think you should ask her this in future.

I think once she is back from the weekend, you guys reclaim and then what she talks with Adam which you can hear from that mobile will be most revealing. If I were you, I would never share about this old mobile in her office part. She has her secrets, you too deserve yours.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:35 pm

I think Lana likely is 100% on board with everything Adam is doing and at this point is owned.
What started as a tryst is now an addiction and Adam doesn't seem to even remotely care about W and Lana as a couple, in fact quite the opposite.
Lana is feeding that by dissing W with Adam for entertainment.
Say it long enough and it becomes real.
My take is Adam needs to be cut off but he is driving the bus now and Lana is a willing passenger with W waiting to see if he has anything left.
Soon, he won't unless he gets back in some measure of control.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:36 pm

Novice1980 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:25 pm
w770 wrote:

If she isn't used to anal and her first experience is with a hung guy who is dominent and a rough fucker she really needs to slow it down. Otherwise her experience of the night can end up in pain for days. On the other hand if she was so outgoing/sluttish before she meet you then she knows and just want that big dick filling her rtight little ass again....
My question is that is she really anal cherry. I somehow don't feel so. Maybe she has played with Shawn too. She is very very good at hiding it till caught outright.

During Shawn episode, few of us felt that she had already been fucked by him much before, which she disclosed later after getting caught. I feel the same for anal. Atleast some anal play.
Last edited by shawnm on Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:41 pm

Whenwillshe wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:35 pm
I think Lana likely is 100% on board with everything Adam is doing and at this point is owned.
What started as a tryst is now an addiction and Adam doesn't seem to even remotely care about W and Lana as a couple, in fact quite the opposite.
Lana is feeding that by dissing W with Adam for entertainment.
Say it long enough and it becomes real.
My take is Adam needs to be cut off but he is driving the bus now and Lana is a willing passenger with W waiting to see if he has anything left.
Soon, he won't unless he gets back in some measure of control.
I think Lana told Adam that W said he wanted to cuck her and Adam is getting off on playing the role of the bull while having Lana be his slut. Lana thinks W “wants” do be denied as part of the game.

I think she’ll let loose all weekend and then when she returns, Lana and W will reconnect and put a pause on the lifestyle for a few days/weeks.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:45 pm

I hope so but the level of deception on her part through all this with Shawn and now Adam seems poisonous

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:04 pm

Whenwillshe wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:45 pm
I hope so but the level of deception on her part through all this with Shawn and now Adam seems poisonous
I tend to agree. That and my own tendency toward stag who participates leaves me fearful, but people have different goals. W’s feelings and desires on this are different than mine, and I am trying to keep that in mind. I really Hope they have fun, it works out and I get a hot story. Still have concerns.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:23 pm

W, you haven't seen her naked in few days. Has Adam made her wear buttplug all the time. Do try to discover.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:48 pm

SixInchDick wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:54 pm
Am I the only one who doesn’t want a big cock in Lana’s ass?
No, you're not, this has come up before. Some of us are grossed out by anal and don't get the obsession that some others seem to have for it. To each their own and all that, but it's a 'eurgh' from me and I'm pretty sure that goes for some others too.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 am

I'm not into anal. My wife loves it. So does our FWB so we're all happy.
I don't like Adam or where this chapter is going, but I hope it works out well for you both.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 am

shawnm wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:23 pm
W, you haven't seen her naked in few days. Has Adam made her wear buttplug all the time. Do try to discover.
That is a valid question. I am concerned about if she tries to take Adam with no preparation. I do think that if she was using the plug on the down low, it would’ve made an appearance on the office camera. Also a far less innocuous conclusion about the lube bottle may be that Adam had a huge dick and Lana just plans on fucking him so much that supplementary lube is required.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:48 am

Once again, a bit short on time as we're planning to go to the gym together this morning so I'm waiting for her to finish getting ready. I might have time to update more fully today but if with gets busy, I'll have more time tonight and this weekend to get to the questions I saw.

Update: Date night was actually really nice. I asked that we take a soft pause and told her that I really want her to just be safe. I say "soft pause" as I didn't outright mention Adam by name and mainly left it as "the city can be scary sometimes and you need to be aware of your surroundings." This isn't far off from what I've mentioned to her before whenever she gets her hair done, as whenever we've been in the city together, I'm the one looking out for potential threats while she's blissfully unaware of anything around her. But I think she understood what I was saying, as we have really great communication and we can say things without really saying things to each other.

Anyway, she put her hand on top of mine and said , "you know, I really don't have to go to the city this weekend. Say the word and I'll cancel right now."

Her willingness and gentleness in that moment told me that she's still the same sweet Lana. She also squeezed my hand and told me "I miss you too."

We ended agreeing that she should go have fun this weekend, but if at any time I want her to come home, to send her a text with a banana 🍌-rama, and without any questions having to be asked, she will immediately get an Uber and come home.

Without having to talk about Adam directly, she promised me that she'll be safe this weekend, and that Sunday will be all for us. So it goes without saying, we'll be reclaiming and reconnecting Sunday morning when she comes home.

When we got home, we opened up a bottle of wine and just listened to music with the dogs on the balcony. Eventually we ended up in bed, only this time, we just held each other. It oddly reminded me of the night before Shawn and her were going to fuck in our bed. Like it was a bitter sweet moment as we both knew this weekend, she'll be with Adam.

After about an hour, her phone started vibrating, and even though she was still awake, she never made a motion to check it. "Aren't you going to see who it is?" "No, I'm good right here."

StandingO1984
Trainable

Unread post by StandingO1984 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:16 am

She’s a good woman.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:23 am

You can watch her today with your phone to see her interaction with Adam in her office. I believe this is a fantasy she wants to act out but gave you the option to pull the plug. I still think you should of mentioned the contact with Adam to see if that news had an impact on her. You will have major angst this weekend and I am sure you will be glued to the phone tracking to see where she might be.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:25 am

This sounds like a great relationship-affirming evening, although it looks like you held off on showing her the texts you received from Adam. Its going to be a hard 2 days going forward for you W. I wonder if Adam is going to continue sending you videos of all the deeds and positions he's going to coerce Lana into doing! And I'm going to agree with everyone here that after this weekend, you and Lana should take at least a week break to regroup, have an honest accounting of everything that's happened so far, and let that raging NRE subside a little.