Can't believe what is about to happen

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mastiff
Pervert

Re: Can't believe what is about to happen

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:52 pm

rgdesp wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:31 am
Let's hope Dwayne opens up to letting you lick her butthole when she is riding. It must be impossible to resist from shoving your face in that wonderful ass when she is riding a bbc.
Not sure if he will. He considered it before our meeting but eventually decided it was a bit too close for his comfort. Either we will have to find someone else who isn't as concerned, or it stays as a fantasy.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:48 pm

In talking with Dwayne, I mentioned that I had been searching online for a dildo that matched his dimensions but was so far unsuccessful finding a toy with an insertable length and thickness that matched. I explained that I wanted Leanne to practice so she would be able to take him all the way.
He surprised me by offering to make us a copy of his cock. Apparently he had purchased a Clone-A-Willy kit and would make replicas of his cock that he would give away.
Not only were be delighted by his generosity but we were very excited about having the opportunity for Leanne to practice getting fucked by a dildo that was the correct dimensions.

So the Monday before his visit I met him at a gas station and for the first time in my life, another man gave me his cock.
Because of the manufacturing process, such as it is, the insertable length of the replica wasn’t as long as his cock would be for Leanne, but the curve and thickness was correct and the length was still impressive and would more than fill Leanne’s tight pussy

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:30 pm

mastiff wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:48 pm
In talking with Dwayne, I mentioned that I had been searching online for a dildo that matched his dimensions but was so far unsuccessful finding a toy with an insertable length and thickness that matched. I explained that I wanted Leanne to practice so she would be able to take him all the way.
He surprised me by offering to make us a copy of his cock. Apparently he had purchased a Clone-A-Willy kit and would make replicas of his cock that he would give away.
Not only were be delighted by his generosity but we were very excited about having the opportunity for Leanne to practice getting fucked by a dildo that was the correct dimensions.

So the Monday before his visit I met him at a gas station and for the first time in my life, another man gave me his cock.
Because of the manufacturing process, such as it is, the insertable length of the replica wasn’t as long as his cock would be for Leanne, but the curve and thickness was correct and the length was still impressive and would more than fill Leanne’s tight pussy
That's totally hot

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:32 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:30 pm
mastiff wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:48 pm

That's totally hot
So was fucking her with it.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 am

We decided that Tuesday was when we would stop having sex and when I would stop stroking my cock. I would shave her Wednesday night so she would be nice and smooth for Thursday.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Lots of photos in the Hotties forum

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:49 pm

I was determined to capture this encounter as well as possible. Not only was this a huge first for us, but there was also no guarantee that this would ever happen again. In the days leading up to our encounter I set up 2 video cameras, took practice shots with my good digital camera and added a good external mic to my cell phone.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:59 pm

mastiff wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:49 pm
I was determined to capture this encounter as well as possible. Not only was this a huge first for us, but there was also no guarantee that this would ever happen again. In the days leading up to our encounter I set up 2 video cameras, took practice shots with my good digital camera and added a good external mic to my cell phone.
I bet the exhibition nature of it all got her engine warm

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:32 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:59 pm
mastiff wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:49 pm
I bet the exhibition nature of it all got her engine warm
She is very much an exhibitionist, if you couldn't tell from her photos.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:34 pm

On the Wednesday we got the results of his tests, they came back clean, so we were good to go for bareback. We had also taken his practice cock out for a test drive and Leanne had found it filling and fulfilling and she was looking forward to the real thing.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:19 am

mastiff wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:34 pm
On the Wednesday we got the results of his tests, they came back clean, so we were good to go for bareback. We had also taken his practice cock out for a test drive and Leanne had found it filling and fulfilling and she was looking forward to the real thing.
This is one very detailed planned adventure. You certainly planned it out right to make sure everything was hot as fire for everyone.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:19 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:19 am
mastiff wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:34 pm
This is one very detailed planned adventure. You certainly planned it out right to make sure everything was hot as fire for everyone.
If we were going to do it, I wanted us to do it right, for everyone to enjoy and to increase the likelihood of us doing it again.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:01 am

Now that everything was a go, it was time to discuss what we wanted to actually happen.

She wanted to meet him at the door and be the one to let him in. She felt confident she would hug him but was unsure about kissing him.

There was a sexy, thong backed unitard I had gotten her for Christmas that she had not had an occasion to wear yet so the thought that would be a good choice to wear under her booty shorts.

Leanne explained that she wanted to bring him to one of our couches so they could get to know each other as I watched. She was thinking that she might want to kiss him while she fondles his cock and while he plays with her tits and pussy. She also explained that she thought she would want to start sucking him on the couch while I watched.

She asked me outright if I wanted any cuckold elements and I asked her outright if she wanted any cuckold elements and we both agreed that the cuckold dynamic was not something that either of us wanted.

Even though she wanted to take him bareback she was unsure if she wanted him to cum in her pussy. I explained that I hoped she would get into such a fuck haze that she would beg him to cum in her pussy.

She was more than happy to tease me in the days leading up to Dwayne’s visit be telling me how much she wants me to watch her suck and fuck his big black cock.

She explained that if she didn’t have him cum in her pussy she wanted him to cum on her pussy and asshole and that she would rub his cum into her skin.

To minimize the sounds and distractions, I put 3” of foam between the headboard and the wall in the master bedroom.

Leanne surprised me when she explained that she had ordered new sheets for the bed for our encounter. And decided to get our sex pillows out to have them ready.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Steamy hot. This is what we all dream about

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:23 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:00 pm
Unfortunately it feels like you are one of the few who have noticed.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 pm

mastiff wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:23 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Almost 10,000 views in less than a month.

Maybe you’re not getting many comments, but there are sure a lot of folks following your journey right now.

Then there are the benefits of organizing your thoughts and documenting the journey for future enjoyment.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:04 pm

mastiff wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
I'm also baffled. I think it's because you're new and people don't yet know. It takes a long time to get people to bookmark you.

I think it's so hot she wants you to watch. That's every wannabe dream. Hopefully she cums a lot while you watch.

The whole build up is intense. The molded cock, std test for bareback, etc. It's such an amazing way to go the first time. I'd be hard all the time just thinking about it

I know it's jumping the gun but did she become a hotwife or was it a once (or twice) and done.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:23 pm

I’ve just stumbled across this thread. Wow!!! Absolutely love how she has gone from no penetration to wanting to fuck a big black cock. It’s the stuff of my dreams. It gives me hope L will one day turn the corner and want a black guy.

Looking forward to the updates :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:37 am

Why did I miss this thread? Absolutely amazing! I love the playful and teasing scenario instead of the more common cuckold, humiliation one.
Keep going please!

meesadan
Trainable

Unread post by meesadan » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:33 am

Off the hook! Thanks for sharing with us.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:08 am

muchred wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:37 am
Why did I miss this thread? Absolutely amazing! I love the playful and teasing scenario instead of the more common cuckold, humiliation one.
Keep going please!
Agreed. It's much sexier

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:26 am

She is a natural.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Finally it was Thursday morning. We got up like we were going to work but in truth we had called in horny. Leanne had come down with a bad case of desire for a big black cock.
We made the bed with the new fitted sheet but knew we wouldn’t need to top sheet or comforter. I had a bottle of lube in the living room and a bottle of lube in the bedroom so I didn’t give my cock friction burns. I made sure that all batteries were fully charged for the cameras. As I had mentioned in a previous post, we had made Leanne nice and smooth so her pussy was as ready as it was ever going to be.

We were texting back and forth so we knew when he left his house, when he was an hour away, when he was in our city, our neighborhood and when he was pulling into our drive.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:29 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
I honestly couldn’t believe what we were about to do.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:06 pm
mastiff wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Almost 10,000 views in less than a month.

Maybe you’re not getting many comments, but there are sure a lot of folks following your journey right now.

Then there are the benefits of organizing your thoughts and documenting the journey for future enjoyment.

Mr GILF
Those are very valid points that I need to keep in mind. But in my defense, numbers on a counter don’t feel the same as feedback from people like yourself.