Things your wife tells lovers about you

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
andrew1
Trainable

Things your wife tells lovers about you

Unread post by andrew1 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:34 pm

My wife Kris has had many lovers over the years, and I enjoy it when she tells me about what they discuss when they are alone, and in between rounds of passionate lovemaking.

Most guys like to know how much better they are in bed than I am, for instance. Kris tells them how it was my idea in the first place, all those years ago, for her to find lovers who could satisfy her sexual needs. She talks about my inability to make her climax during intercourse, and how I cum too fast.

My wife goes on to say that the size of my cock is not the problem (about 7" when hard), but that I just can't control myself when I slide into her snug pussy. Kris gives fantastic head but would be reluctant to use her mouth on me for more than a minute or two, saying that I would get "too excited" and be unable to last long enough to pleasure her. Until she started fucking other guys she thought it was normal for a man to ejaculate within a few minutes inside a woman. (I have to admit I still get a bit jealous watching her spend so much time licking her BFs dicks and sucking their balls.)

So as you can imagine, experiencing amazing marathon sex with different men has been a sexual awakening for my beautiful wife. She loves being able to try out different positions without having to worry about her lover blowing his load too soon. She will typically have several orgasms before her lover cums inside her.

I would love to hear from husbands whose wives describe their intimate conversations with their lovers, especially when the topic is hubbies' shortcomings in the bedroom.

canadianwittol
Player

Re: Things your wife tells lovers about you

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:01 pm

I've been cucked since 2009 at my request, although my wife really started to come into it on her own terms in the last five years.

Starting in 2018 she began to really enjoy organizing one night stands through Tinder. Because she was meeting with random guys she expressed to me that she wanted to bring those guys to our place (previously, she would typically have gone to the guy's place) but because some guys have roommates and some are messy and just for personal safety she told me she wanted to bring her tinder dates back to our place. I agreed.

To my further horror, as she began to arrange dates on Tinder she quickly figured out that the best way to have a successful date was to manage expectations honestly up front - and she stated right in her profile that she was married and was playing with her husband's permission.

That's what led to a number of conversations she had with dates which she relayed back to me wherein she had told her dates that her husband is a cuckold. I don't know what it is about actually being described to a third party as a cuckold but it left me reeling a little bit - the secret actually being released. For my own beautiful wonderful wife to be not just exposing me as a cuckold but labelling me as such to a man who was in the process of cuckolding me himself gave me a strange adrenaline rush. The thought that I could be the laughingstock of this guy and his friends the following day out at the bar together, my wife's lover receiving a series of high fives from his friends as they delight in his account of having seduced my wife, was a bittersweet thrill.

I feel that way any time she tells me that she has described me to someone else as her cuckold or her cuckolded husband. She also has seen a few Russian men (she is fluent in Russian) and has told some of those men in Russian that she makes me wear horns, which in its traditional language is a particular humiliation.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:16 am

I don't know exactly what my wife tells her lover about me except how small my so called dick is.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:52 am

When my wife was a cheating wife prior to us agreeing to allow her to enjoy other men, she was regularly asked why she was cheating on me. To dissuade her lovers from thinking she was looking to leave me, my wife told them that sex between us was subpar but that she still loved me and wanted to stay married.

Over time, my wife learned that her lovers took great pleasure in being compared favorably to me and she began to embellish her comparative descriptions, telling them they were so much bigger than me, or could fuck her far better than I ever could.

When I first learned of my wife’s infidelities, I was hurt when she told me how she’d routinely described my skills and attributes in an unfavorable manner but at the same time I was glad my wife felt comfortable in telling me the honest truth about her conversations. Frankly, I knew I was smaller than most men and I’ve always had a bit of of a problem lasting longer than a minute and so my wife was basing her descriptions on fact although she did exaggerate somewhat.

Since my wife continues to pretend she’s cheating on me, I’m not too bothered by what she tells her lovers and have even learned to eroticize the notion that these other men think they are far superior to me in the bedroom. My wife tells me that men love to be compared favorably to me, her husband, and she reaps the rewards when they strive to make sure they fuck her better than I ever could.

The only time my wife’s stories are an issue is when we run into one of her current or former lovers. It happens only rarely, but when I’m introduced to a man I think, or know, had sex with my wife, I find myself squirming in embarrassment when I think about all the things they’ve been told about me. Invariably though, when I’m later alone with my wife I’ll beg her to tell me everything she told them, often times masturbating to the embarrassing details.

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:31 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:16 am
I don't know exactly what my wife tells her lover about me except how small my so called dick is.
My wife's bull doesn't need to hear from my wife how small my cock is or how masturbation is my only sex release...when I watch them having sex my little cock is out and I masturbate just about from their first kiss until the bull has his orgasm, maybe she tells him about my attempts to have normal sex before becoming a cuck, about how useless I was

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:34 am

When my wife decided she wanted to consummate her sexual relationship with the young black man she had been dating for several months, she asked me to take our daughter out for the evening so she could entertain him in our bed. (Although they had been dating for quite a while they had never gone "all the way'".)

When she led him to our bedroom to "do the deed", he got nervous and expressed concern for my feelings about him fucking my wife. Perhaps he was afraid of a jealous husband bursting her while they were "in flagrante delicto", or perhaps he was having some last minute feelings of guilt about fucking a married woman. In either case, my wife assured him that it excited me for her to be fucked by other men, and I, not only was allowing it to happen, but that I wanted him to fuck her. With that reassurance, he joined her in our marital bed, and he enjoyed her tight white married pussy for the first time.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:23 am

My wife sort of has a rule about that.. she doesn’t want to hear anything about their other partners/spouses and doesn’t share anything about hers.

I’m fairly certain that when she is with a FWB, I’m one of the furthest things from her mind.

And I’m good with that.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:06 pm

When she first started playing alone I was anxious to hear if they talked about me. I had these cuckold expectations that they would spend their whole time together talking about how much bigger he was, or better, or whatever. It wasn't like my cuckold fantasies at all. When I asked her what they said about me, she said that I didn't come up. Neither she nor the guy fucking her had given me a second thought. Somehow that hurt a lot more. Generally my wife doesn't like to disparage me or my dick size to other guys or talk about how I can't get her off, because she says she feels sorry for me. Again, ouch.

There have been a few notable exceptions.

One guy who thought that she was cheating on me (he didn't know that I knew) liked to talk shit about me. He assumed that since my wife was having an affair that she didn't mind him disparaging me. When she first told me about it I was pissed, but then I asked her to egg him on. She'd complain to him about me being a premature ejaculator or having too small of a dick, just to give him ammunition to talk more shit during sex. She'd show me the texts she sent him where she acted annoyed after sex that I couldn't get deep enough and she needed him to get her off. He really did have a much bigger dick and she really did want to get off, but the rest of it was play-acting to add fuel to the fire. It worked, and he would fuck her and talk about how her husband couldn't hit her walls.

One man she met one time didn't believe that she would lock me in chastity before her dates and thought she was making stuff up to turn him on, so she took a few pictures of me before her date to show him. Over dinner she called his bluff and handed him her phone. There were several pictures of me -- full body and face -- with my pants down, wearing panties over a chastity cage, holding a small whiteboard with the date, my name, and a short admission that I was her cuckold and asking him to fuck my wife for me.

Another guy she dated talked about me, but my wife said he always seemed needy and not confident. He would ask if he was better than me, or ask to be compared to me, but it didn't come across as kinky. She said it almost felt kind of awkward.

Then there was the vanilla dude my wife met on a dating site. When he found out that she had permission to play and that her husband got off on it, he was borderline disgusted. He told her that I was a pervert even though it was working out just fine for hm. He had never heard of cuckolding, so my wife told him all about my kinks. She'd tell him private sex talk, things I fantasized about. He was appalled, but wanted to hear more. She told him that I knew how much bigger he was, and that he fucked her better, and that I got off on all of it. He was like, "Why would a real man do this?" which made my wife want to tell him more just to feed the fire. She told him that I always ate her out when she got home, which blew his fucking mind. He tried to convince her that I was a closeted gay. My favorite was the time he dropped her off at our house. They had fucked for hours in a hotel. On the way home she went down on him in his truck. When they pulled in he still hadn't busted his last nut, so they parked in the driveway for half an hour while she sucked him off. After he blew his load down my wife's throat he to told her to go inside and kiss her faggot husband. HIs whole schtick got old, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.
Last edited by iloanmywife on Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:08 pm

I loved your post, iloanmywife, it is so true to life.

By in large, the vast majority of men couldn't care less that my wife is married, but there are the odd ones who's reactions really do stand out:

About seven years ago my wife met a young single doctor at a fundraiser and was immediately enamoured with him. She admitted to him that I was a cuckold (it was in fact the very first time she ever did that) and he was totally baffled by the whole thing. To make matters worse, he was a devout Christian, and while he did have sex with my wife that first night and for a few times afterward, he ultimately told her he couldn't continue because it was wrong to be sleeping with a married woman. He went off to to a Doctors Without Borders Mission, and lo and behold, a year later he came back and got back in touch. By this time, he'd somehow gotten over his moral objection to making a cuckold of me, got back in touch with my wife and they enjoyed another series of trysts before he met someone and that was finally the end of that.

In the same time frame as the Doctor was another memorable one; a lover my wife had met at the gym who had been under the impression that she was carrying on an affair. Had no idea that I knew. This was right at the point that we were changing some of the fundamental ways that my wife would seek guys out, so she ultimately decided to confess, although in a way that would make it seem perhaps less strange. She told him that I had discovered their affair on her phone but that after a long talk I'd given my blessing for it to continue with her happiness in mind. Oddly enough, he had no interest in continuing with an affair that I knew about! He thought the whole thing was weird and I think truthfully had enjoyed the thrill of secretly fucking a married woman without the husbands knowledge (supposedly.)

Easily for us the guys who have been most disgusted (and some of her girlfriends as well) are the other Eastern Europeans she has in her friend circle. They have no concept for why any man would agree to be a cuckold, much less enjoy it. They have no word in Russian for "wittol" and its simply not to be found in the culture (although I'm sure there are such men).

Most interestingly, once she got on Tinder around 2018 was how many young men of the current generation KNEW EXACTLY what a cuckold was. That definitely changed in just the past few years as both the fetish itself and the politically-driven pejorative both became mainstream. It rarely solicited much reaction, at least not to her face, but they easily understood that I was happy to be my wife's cuckold and was fully supportive of her affairs. All of these Tinder dates would be brought back to our place where she would entertain them in the guest bedroom while I listened to action from the Master Bedroom next door.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:08 pm
Most interestingly, once she got on Tinder around 2018 was how many young men of the current generation KNEW EXACTLY what a cuckold was. That definitely changed in just the past few years as both the fetish itself and the politically-driven pejorative both became mainstream. It rarely solicited much reaction, at least not to her face, but they easily understood that I was happy to be my wife's cuckold and was fully supportive of her affairs. All of these Tinder dates would be brought back to our place where she would entertain them in the guest bedroom while I listened to action from the Master Bedroom next door.
Thanks, candianwittol! Your descriptions made me smile, especially the last one. I agree that cuckolding has become slightly more well-known than it once was. I think your wife's "casual cuckolding" with her Tinder dates is smoking hot. Fantastic!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:43 pm

I do discuss my husband with my lovers and my lovers with my husband. But, if a guy was asking if they are better than my husband, they get to hit the road. I don't want or need a guy with so little confidence in himself that he needs to think he is better than my husband, or anyone else. A lack of confidence is a turnoff.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:11 am

Marie is multi-orgasmic and very vocal in bed. I’m pretty sure some of her FWB’s think they just gave her the best fucking she ever had in her life. Especially if they make her have one of over the top, body shaking orgasms. Marie is very upfront with them if they asked about me. She’s told a few of them that I’m a tall black man with a bigger cock than them. She said the look on the guys face is priceless.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:41 am

My wife doesn't tell me much as her affairs are secret and she finds it hotter if I don't know. I had figured it out and I assumed she would go with the cheating wife story but I slowly learned differently. Once at a party she was talking to a neighbor guy, that she had the hots for, and I could hear her talk about being a slut in college and some of the things she did when she was younger. I was shocked that she would say that but turned on. I guess she was letting him know she was a sure lay.

When another guy I know came right out and asked her if she would like to fuck I found the emails. She told him she was in an open relationship and that I was a cuck. She told him that she had had affairs and even though I would like to be involved she didn't tell me things. He said he didn't want me to know. She asked for details of the guys marriage and how they had made love..she said it sounded romantic. Then they got into the details of me being a cuck because he was really curious. She told him I was small and could only get hard if she talked about fucking other guys, which she thought was not romantic. She told him I got off on her getting a big dick and cumming on it and that I wanted sloppy seconds. All true. He wondered if my obsession was because I was gay. The worst part is that I would see this guy all the time.

Then the ultimate worst part was she told him she didn't have respect for me and that I was a bad lover. She was only turned on by strong, confident alpha males who she could submit to. Seems she had even had talks with other people before we got married and had considered not marrying me. Her sister talked her into it. In a twist, years later her sister told me about my wife fucking a young guy when they went on a girls trip. Odd what a cuck can get turned on by.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:37 am

My wife has not really talked much about what she discusses with her lovers about me. Most of the time I am there to watch so I am pretty much in on any conversation.

Back early in our marriage I was never there, she would go out with her girlfriends and usually end up fucking someone before coming home. Quite often it was either a friend of mine or at least someone I knew, because we live in a smaller town. She said that usually whoever she fucked thought she was cheating on me but there were a few she told about me being a cuckold. The one guy that she actually told me that she talked about me with him was a friend of mine as were both of his brothers. She told me that he asked why I let her fuck other guys and asked if I had erection problems. My wife said she just told him that it was something like that.

Most of the guys she fucked back then were one and done but she did get into a long term relationship with one guy. She told me later that he couldn't understand why I would let her fuck other guys and he apparently assumed that I didn't love her. He then started trying to get her to leave me for him, thinking that he could give her a better life than she had with me. She dumped him really quick when it got to that point and then stopped cuckolding me for several years. When she decided to start again was when she decided she wanted me there to watch.

She does have a friend who absolutely doesn't want me to know that they are doing anything. I am friends with him also and I play dumb around him even though she tells me everything. So far they have only done oral on each other and have not actually fucked. She said she told him that I was a cuckold and very much alright with her fucking other guys but he is pretty adamant that I not know anything about them playing together. Even though I don't really understand it I'm okay with it and like I said, I just play dumb around him.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:55 am

I have been a cuckold most of my adult life. My exwife was very open and screwed many of my friends. Part of my turn on was her telling them I was under equipped and would cum almost as soon as I would enter her. I loved being around guys she screwed that knew I could not take care of her. There was only one guy that would make make fun of me, it embarrassed me but that was OK.

My wife now has had two long term relationships with guys I know of but not friends. At my request she has also told them I am inadequate and under equipped to take care of her needs.

Again for me its just part of my turn on.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:31 am

She has told all of them iam bi. That I wear a cage and panties.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:06 am

My wife usually starts with telling her bulls or lovers, (we think there is a big difference between the two), that I enjoy watching her with other men. Once she gets to know them better she then opens up and tells them how fast I cum and don't take her all the way vaginally. She also tells them she enjoys a larger cock and a gentleman with great stamina. Since I am always with her whether in the room or outside the room in the end they always end up seeing me naked and that I am in my chastity cage. Before my cage, (Jan 2018) they could see that I only had six inches. Most times they understood right away why she likes to fuck other men. There have been times when I would cum before they even get their cocks inside her. But most every time if that didn't happen I came once they penetrated her, most of the guys just snickered or laughed out loud.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:17 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:43 pm
I do discuss my husband with my lovers and my lovers with my husband. But, if a guy was asking if they are better than my husband, they get to hit the road. I don't want or need a guy with so little confidence in himself that he needs to think he is better than my husband, or anyone else. A lack of confidence is a turnoff.
He would get binned by wife as well. But due to a lack of respect for me and our marriage, not his lack of self confidence.
Ann makes it clear to her boyfriends that they are an extra to our marriage and that our marriage comes first even though she can have strong feelings for him.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:36 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:17 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:43 pm
He would get binned by wife as well. But due to a lack of respect for me and our marriage, not his lack of self confidence.
Ann makes it clear to her boyfriends that they are an extra to our marriage and that our marriage comes first even though she can have strong feelings for him.
Good points that I totally agree with. I see any lack of respect in these cases to also be a self-confidence issue.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:01 pm

My wife has always been open about our relationship with the men she fucks. They know from the start that she's seeing other men with my support and approval, and that she's free to fuck any man she wants, anywhere and anytime. Only a few times has she played the "cheating wife" because that's what the guy obviously wants.

She doesn't go out of her way to discuss why, but if she's asked, she's always open about the fact that I can't satisfy her needs. She'll tell them that I don't have the stamina she needs, and that I cum too fast. She'll also tell them that I'm not big enough for her...she's not a size queen, but she definitely likes bigger, thicker cocks.

Often none of that is news to the guy anyway. I help her find men to fuck, and when I'm communicating with the man, I tell them upfront that I can't satisfy her, and why. I like asking them to take care of my wife's needs, and telling them what it will take for them to do that.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:05 pm

My wife says she tells "most of" her guys about whatever they may ask about me. I can't think of anything she hasn't told at least some, so I guess they get to know anything they wish about me. I have no issues with that. When asked about how I compare in fucking her, she says she doesn't compare, but other than that it's pretty much open.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Caribwaters
Experienced

Unread post by Caribwaters » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:24 pm

My wife has repeatedly told her longtime lover about my sexual inadequate abilities. After she started fucking him I could no longer make her cum thru intercourse. She said, it just doesn't feel the same as I lack his sexual stamina. He is reportedly well endowed, up to 8". He has the largest dick she has ever seen and he knows it. He enjoys hearing her tell him how much better a lover he is over her husband. Apparently needs to be told by my wife in detail how much better her pleasure is with him. During our dating years and our marriage she was never multi organismic with me or even with her other lovers, but with him she regularly cums 3 times and has to beg him to stop.

He has spoken to me on the phone a number of times and will not hesitate to mention how much my wife enjoys his company and affection. Initially it was fairly subtle, but became far more direct. He acts sympathetic and claims to be understanding towards my inadequacies to the point that after a few conversations I finally told him that I appreciate that he is able to give my wife the unknown level of satisfaction that she discovered from being with him. There are no intimate secrets from our marriage that she has not shared with him, including revealing my long term encouragement of her to explore the pleasure of other men..

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:45 am

My wife had an affair with a work colleague, which I found out about. I wanted her to carry on having sex with him, providing she was now honest about it. Plus, I expressed a desire for things to progress to us having threesomes with him.
My wife told her boyfriend that I had discovered their affair. And that she had my permission to carry on fucking him. He couldn't believe what she told him. He told her that he thought that I was perhaps trying to set him up, and that I wanted to "catch him at it", and threaten him, or worse.
Therefore he was initially very reluctant to continue fucking her. I discussed with my wife what we should do to encourage him to continue having sex with her. It seemed that he couldn't get his head around the idea that I wanted her to continue. So we thought that if my wife told him that I wasn't as good a lover as he was, that he might see some logic in my wanting her to continue to benefit from his 'skills'. We weren't exactly sure what level of 'inadequacy' he would be convinced by, so I left it to my wife to 'play it by ear'.
So my wife had a conversation with her boyfriend, explaining that her husband "wasn't the best in bed", and that he realised she needed and deserved "something more". She started off by hinting that I wasn't that big 'down there', and that I didn't last long enough for her. Initially he wasn't too convinced. But the flattering of his ego, and the insinuation that he had a bigger cock than me, and knew better how to use it, intrigued him. But, as he wasn't 100% sure, my wife continued to lay it on, eventually telling him that I was sometimes 'premature', and left her frustrated. And that I didn't bring her to orgasm from penetration.
He was finally convinced to start fucking her again. Which they did, after hours at their workplace. When I asked my wife what she had said, to convince him to restart their fucking, she was a bit reluctant to tell me. But when she did finally say how far she had gone in talking down my sexual abilities, I was somewhat taken aback. She did apologise!
But it did work to build her boyfriends confidence, and it wasn't long before he was willing to come to our house to fuck my wife. And a little while later, to let me watch, and join in.
I was rather self conscious of performing in front of him, as some of my 'inadequacies' were patently not true. I didn't have a premature ejaculation problem. I was slightly smaller than him in the dick department, but nothing to be too embarrassed about. But he did soon discover that my wife didn't orgasm when I fucked her. Whereas he managed it each and every time.
He never brought up the little white lies that my wife had used to lure him back. He was just happy to be getting my wife's pussy again.
But I do wonder how much those 'little white lies' had an effect on me, starting a cuckold thought process in my mind.

Kayscuck89
Virgin

Unread post by Kayscuck89 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 am

There’s a part of me that thinks maybe my wife feels a little guilty that I’m not her ideal sex partner. If we are in a group chat with a guy… she’s said things along the line of “He’s average length but is thick”, “He has really big balls” or “he eats the best pussy”. Always attempting to build me up rather then bring me down.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:08 am

My wife has said her lovers often ask if she still has sexual relations with me. She says it gives them an extra thrill to know they have replaced me between her legs.