"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Hildasw
Experienced

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by Hildasw » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:29 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:49 am
Hildasw wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:27 pm
SailorGuy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:16 pm
I'm 60 and I've tried and had a LOT of "highs" in my life, and NOTHING compares to the high of my beloved beautiful wife making love to another man. It has been a win-win-win for us for over 20 years. The same lover for my wife all this time. He is a stud who gives her the best sex of her life hands down. It makes both of them happy and it makes me ecstatic. It has made our marriage stronger too. It's been wonderful, the best thing that's ever happened to us.
I agree - it is such a high. We and I get a bigger lick out of new guys and strangers than a regular - having tried both.
And it is so interesting that this should be so, when you consider the "script" of jealousy and monogamous faithfulness we are raised with about marriage and relationships. I mean, back in high school if one's girlfriend ( or boyfriend, whatever ) was seen even talking to another guy it was seen as a threat: he might try to steal your girl from you! And you go through all this for the high school and even college years, lots of relational highs and lows and drama and great sex, etc. THEN you "settle down" into a marriage and that one partner for the rest of your life, all safe and secure. And then you find yourself ( in my case ) wanting your safe and dependable wife to have sex with another man - what?? Where did THAT come from?? The very thing you feared in high school - heck, just even talking to another guy - and here you are wanting her to not only talk to another guy but go to bed with him? How can this be??
And yet there it was, true as True North on a compass. I was honest about the fantasy, even if I didn't understand it at all. And here in the safe environment of this forum I can express myself with total candor about how the reality has been for me - erotic and exciting as hell. As well as finding my true relational identity as a cuckolded man.
So in a way it's been an embracing of the one thing I feared most back in my teen years: losing "my" girl to another guy. I have indeed "lost" my wife to her lover ( we are celibate with each other by agreement ) and I really really like it and am at peace with it. And so in my early sixties now my sex life is akin to my sex life at 16: 100% masturbation fueled by fantasy. Back then it was mostly Playboy magazine, and then Penthouse - especially the Forums where the stories often were about swinging and wife sharing and the like and turned me on like crazy, much more than the pictures did - and now it is my wife being with another man. I consider my sex life as great!
You make a very well considered and interesting argument.

Ours is just a bit different. Neither of us can stand the thought of cuckold. We are pure stag and vixen. I enjoy joining in and she prefers playing with two erections.

To each their own. Love the safety of this site where you can discuss anything

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:58 pm

I think back when my wife first got involved with Tom I wanted to join in, but he wouldn't have it. Nor would my wife. But we carried on as lovers for a good while with a spiced up sex life. She and he are both pretty conservative people, and after a while he asked my wife to be his exclusive lover. My wife wasn't really comfortable being the lover of two men, even at separate times and places. She confided with me one night his request/demand. I was surprised to realize my reaction: I was thrilled. I asked my wife what her choice would be, me or him. Very sheepishly she told me it had to be him - IF it was okay with me. And that she would continue to tell me about their lovemaking when we were in bed together while I took care of my business. This was a huge discovery for me: I LOVED the idea; I wanted to be cuckolded, not just have a hotwife. And that has been our life ever since, now almost 20 years.
I was always a quick-trigger lover, not only to my wife but just about every girl before her. And now add to that ED issues, and so it's just as well I have my sexual release the way I do, without disappointing my wife. So it has worked out good for all of us.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 am

SailorGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:58 pm
I think back when my wife first got involved with Tom I wanted to join in, but he wouldn't have it. Nor would my wife. But we carried on as lovers for a good while with a spiced up sex life. She and he are both pretty conservative people, and after a while he asked my wife to be his exclusive lover. My wife wasn't really comfortable being the lover of two men, even at separate times and places. She confided with me one night his request/demand. I was surprised to realize my reaction: I was thrilled. I asked my wife what her choice would be, me or him. Very sheepishly she told me it had to be him - IF it was okay with me. And that she would continue to tell me about their lovemaking when we were in bed together while I took care of my business. This was a huge discovery for me: I LOVED the idea; I wanted to be cuckolded, not just have a hotwife. And that has been our life ever since, now almost 20 years.
I was always a quick-trigger lover, not only to my wife but just about every girl before her. And now add to that ED issues, and so it's just as well I have my sexual release the way I do, without disappointing my wife. So it has worked out good for all of us.
I love that this worked out for the two of you and that she is getting the dick she deserves. Thank you for posting that.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:59 am

SailorGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:49 am
Hildasw wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:27 pm
SailorGuy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:16 pm
I'm 60 and I've tried and had a LOT of "highs" in my life, and NOTHING compares to the high of my beloved beautiful wife making love to another man. It has been a win-win-win for us for over 20 years. The same lover for my wife all this time. He is a stud who gives her the best sex of her life hands down. It makes both of them happy and it makes me ecstatic. It has made our marriage stronger too. It's been wonderful, the best thing that's ever happened to us.
I agree - it is such a high. We and I get a bigger lick out of new guys and strangers than a regular - having tried both.
And it is so interesting that this should be so, when you consider the "script" of jealousy and monogamous faithfulness we are raised with about marriage and relationships. I mean, back in high school if one's girlfriend ( or boyfriend, whatever ) was seen even talking to another guy it was seen as a threat: he might try to steal your girl from you! And you go through all this for the high school and even college years, lots of relational highs and lows and drama and great sex, etc. THEN you "settle down" into a marriage and that one partner for the rest of your life, all safe and secure. And then you find yourself ( in my case ) wanting your safe and dependable wife to have sex with another man - what?? Where did THAT come from?? The very thing you feared in high school - heck, just even talking to another guy - and here you are wanting her to not only talk to another guy but go to bed with him? How can this be??
And yet there it was, true as True North on a compass. I was honest about the fantasy, even if I didn't understand it at all. And here in the safe environment of this forum I can express myself with total candor about how the reality has been for me - erotic and exciting as hell. As well as finding my true relational identity as a cuckolded man.
So in a way it's been an embracing of the one thing I feared most back in my teen years: losing "my" girl to another guy. I have indeed "lost" my wife to her lover ( we are celibate with each other by agreement ) and I really really like it and am at peace with it. And so in my early sixties now my sex life is akin to my sex life at 16: 100% masturbation fueled by fantasy. Back then it was mostly Playboy magazine, and then Penthouse - especially the Forums where the stories often were about swinging and wife sharing and the like and turned me on like crazy, much more than the pictures did - and now it is my wife being with another man. I consider my sex life as great!
LOVE it! You each get what you want. My wife and I still have sex, but I fully understand your joy in jerking off as I do each time she leaves for a date. When I reach your age, I may be in the same situation and hope she continues fucking other guys.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:03 am

Subcucky wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:41 am
For me it stems from the humiliation factor of knowing my wife gets more excited and aroused with another man who she views as an alpha male fucking her like I never could. Also knowing that my wife becomes submissive with another man while she doesn’t with me because she doesn’t view me that way.
It's okay not being alpha. All wives who fuck other men find it more exciting than with the husband with who she is more familiar. My wife says, "If sex with someone else wasn't better, what would be the point in doing it all?" It's hard to argue with that logic.

~ Des

Iwatch
Prepubescent

Unread post by Iwatch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 am

This desire is not "a cuckold", the true description is called "compersion" feeling of taking joy in the joy that others you love share among themselves. Compersion is not necessarily about having sex. For example you experience compersion when you feel joy in watching a child open a gift or your spouse receiving a promotion. Some of us experience it when watching, or hearing about our significant other have sex with someone else. It is not a sickness. More and more people are admitting that they desire to see the other lost in pleasure with another person. Some studies indicate that at least 25% of us are interested in open relationships.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am

Iwatch wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 am
This desire is not "a cuckold", the true description is called "compersion" feeling of taking joy in the joy that others you love share among themselves. Compersion is not necessarily about having sex. For example you experience compersion when you feel joy in watching a child open a gift or your spouse receiving a promotion. Some of us experience it when watching, or hearing about our significant other have sex with someone else. It is not a sickness. More and more people are admitting that they desire to see the other lost in pleasure with another person. Some studies indicate that at least 25% of us are interested in open relationships.
I agree, although I never watched my hot wife enjoy sex with a bull, I did get a few photos (most erotic photos ever!) and loved the post date summary she provided. With marital sex, we normally followed a “she comes first” approach as I enjoyed watching and hearing her sexual responses and orgasms. I found it fairly difficult to enjoy the watching part while I was being sexual stimulated, say during intercourse.

One of my favorite acts was to stimulate her pussy while holding her Hitachi on her clit. She had the best orgasms. A couple times she let me use a dildo and it was such an erotic sight to watch her labia lips stretch to accommodate the phallus. So very sexy!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:55 pm

This may be hard to understand or believe. I have always been a cuckold. Yeah back in the day before I had ever heard of the word cuckold I fantasized about other guys screwing my girlfriend. Really it was 2 guys who bullied me. I knew it was fucked up but I couldn't stop jacking off thinking about the 2 guys who beat my ass using my girlfriend. It never happened. I'm thankful for that. Or maybe she would have liked it?.who knows? Now the woman who I am with has been fucked by dozens and dozens of men. It's been years since I tried and failed to I make love to her. I kinda feel like everything is working out like it should.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:23 am

Why?

First, there’s the experience of my wife messaging and flirting with her would-be lover. Of late it’s with her first boyfriend and first lover from high school who is visiting the area. They've been messaging each other for over a year from afar. I find that part fun. It’s less physically arousing for me than sex, but I revel in her excitement and the emotional pleasure she derives from it. That’s a good example of emotional compersion; I am genuinely happy for her and feel her emotional pleasure as my own. I can see her excitement comes from both the attention and interest from the other male - and being naughty.

The real excitement for me comes when she’s made a date and I know she’s going to get fucked. I get hard at just the thought, and that is the start of erotic compersion kicking in. She’s now nervous with excitement and nervous about her impending date. She gets self-conscious at this point – worried about how she’ll look, how she’ll dress, what he’ll think about her. The prospect of her infidelity remains a struggle against the good-girl cultural norms with which she was raised, but she’s not backing out either. Her attention isn’t on me; she is totally focused on the date and preparing for it.

She’s not as aware or focused on my feelings and thoughts, though I wish she were. I want desperately for her to use this time to stoke the eroticism between us. I want her to be bold, come right up to me, plunge her hand down my pants, grab my erection, and verbally taunt me, without apology, and tell me forcefully that she’s going to get fucked. I can hear her even now:

Mummmmm, you are so hard, honey! This really excites you, doesn’t it? Good, because the thought of fucking my high school boyfriend is making me so wet! I’m going to get fucked, and fucked, and fucked. This is what you wanted, right? Your dream is finally going to come true - another man, my boyfriend, is going to pump me full of his cum and make me his.”

I can only imagine those words while she is totally preoccupied with her upcoming date. I can’t complain though as I’m getting exactly what I’ve longed for – to lose her to another man - at least for a short while if not longer. I long to see her drop her inhibitions and enjoy unbridled lust. It’s that last aspect that arouses me most. Although I love her unconditionally as the incredible life partner she is, she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman on earth when she fully unleashes her sexual power; it makes me want her more than I already do - if that’s even possible.

But again, that’s not the pinnacle of the erotic compersion that awaits. That kicks into higher gear when I see her getting ready for her date as she dresses in the sexy lingerie she bought for her date with my credit card. I know through her nervousness that she’s thinking – about him. And I also know he’s thinking about her. He’s thinking about plunging his stiff cock deep in my beautiful wife and making her his girl again. He wants to take her from me, make her his obedient cum whore and own her cute little round ass. While she’s in the bathroom preparing for her date I’m stroking my hard cock - hoping that she’s thinking the very same about him. She wants to be his; her instincts as a woman are fully kicking in wanting to be taken, wanting to be desired, wanting to be wanted, wanting to be owned, and wanting to be bred. I don’t think I could be any more aroused knowing that when he ejaculates during their embrace that the sperm inside her is like a potent drug – causing her to want to be his – all his. I am more than aware that a woman’s heart, mind, and body belong to the man whose sperm last fills her womanhood. Maybe that is due to millions of years of biological programming. Whatever the reason, it’s also why many men feel the urge to fuck and cum in their wives and reclaim them afterward. If she resists the reclaiming and makes it a challenge, it only serves to heighten the erotic tension and pleasure. I prefer she come home with her pussy full of cum and taunt me with it until she compels me to take her back forcefully and fuck her hard. Even then I want her to continue to be verbally belligerent as we fuck with lustful abandonment. I want her to smugly convince me that she’s no longer mine and now belongs to him as the sperm he implanted in her womb gushes out of her pussy.

All of that is yet to come, but now she is finally ready for her date. She looks fantastic! She’s a walking orgasm as I tell her how beautiful she looks and how proud and lucky I am to have her as my wife. I want her to be excited and I can feel every bit of her excitement throughout my own body. The wetness in her panties automatically transfers to my throbbing erection. It’s as if we’re fucking even though we’re both fully dressed as she prepares to leave to meet her date, let go completely, and freely exercise her infidelity with my full approval and encouragement. For me, watching her leave for her date is the most erotic moment of all-knowing she is going to get fucked and inseminated. Seeing her dressed so sexy, knowing I’m about to lose her to him, knowing that soon his cock will be plunging into my sexy wife - throbbing and pulsing as his hot sperm explodes in her as her pussy willingly grips his hard cock, her eyes roll back, and she enjoys multiple convulsive orgasms – knowing all that the moment she's walking to her car just sends me over the edge and makes me cum right there and then.

This is the moment I find the most erotic of all. Yes, I’ll be stoking hard when she texts me from his bathroom just before they fuck. “OMG! He’s so fucking hot baby! He’s going to fuck me now.” I’ll ejaculate when she texts me a while later. “I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am sweetie. He came in me three times! And he’s still hard! I’ll see you in the morning – be ready!” Knowing that he is giving her multiple orgasms and putting her under his spell drives me crazy horny. I especially enjoy lying in bed alone in the dark while she’s on her date, jacking off knowing she is lying naked in his arms, in a deep embrace with a thick river of cum pouring out of her pussy. Once his seed is deep inside her womb, she’ll belong to him and be fully under his spell.

When they awaken, he’ll gently kiss her. She’ll look deep into his eyes as his cock slowly fills her womanhood and fuck. She’ll whisper that she loves him as he ejaculates one more time and they both orgasm. On her way home she’ll text me. “I’m on my way home, sweetie. Be at the door on your knees when I get home – I have something special for you.

...and then she goes back for more, again, and again, and again.

And that is why I want my woman to fuck another man.

TriangleTangle

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:31 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 am
SailorGuy wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:58 pm
I love that this worked out for the two of you and that she is getting the dick she deserves. Thank you for posting that.

~ Des
[/quot
With us it's kind of an unsaid agreement. She fucks anyone she wants. I just won't be one of the ones that she fucks. We've been together 7 years. Right from the beginning I let her have other lovers. But at the beginning I tried to be one of her lovers. But it never really worked out. I made love to her very badly a few times. Our bodies just don't work together. I don't know if it's because she's pretty thick and I'm pretty small. My penis is short and skinny. She would tell me how the other lovers would pound her and how many times they made her come and I realized that I just couldn't measure up. I realized that I was meant to be a cuckold and the best thing that I could do for her was not pressure her into trying to have sex with me. She would end up feeling bad and I would end up getting frustrated. I realized that the best thing was to let better men take care of her sexual needs and I would take care of her emotional needs. So for probably 6 years I have not had sex with her. She has given me a few blow jobs, which I always feel guilty getting. She jacks me off sometimes. Usually I masterbate while she tells me how the guy she was with rocked her world. Most people couldn't understand this but this feels appropriate to me and feels like what should be happening.

Mids81
Virgin

Unread post by Mids81 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:43 am

From my own life experience, I've come to realise the old saying of "no one is perfect", and also that the "spice of life is variety".

My parents are 73m/70f, mom has said he hasn't been able to get it up for ages now. (TMI!, mom!). Yet if for example I found out my dad was letting my mom go with other men other than my dad.... urg, f off, lol nassssty.

I'm sure many of us here could type an entire book about our and other peoples experiences we;ve known about.

But....
that moment, when you hear (or see) her in pure and utter lustful pleasure during orgasm or whatever with another man. I'll be honest, it can be tough the first times, yet its only when she shows you how loyal she is to you of wanting to always be with you, then that literally is more valuable than anything in the entire world.

When you've heard her in absolute bliss with another man, and she comes back to you. Then you know she is all yours more than any marriage ring or certificate can.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:39 am

Welcome to the forum Mids81.

Seenew123
Virgin

Unread post by Seenew123 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:28 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:23 am
Why?

First, there’s the experience of my wife messaging and flirting with her would-be lover. Of late it’s with her first boyfriend and first lover from high school who is visiting the area. They've been messaging each other for over a year from afar. I find that part fun. It’s less physically arousing for me than sex, but I revel in her excitement and the emotional pleasure she derives from it. That’s a good example of emotional compersion; I am genuinely happy for her and feel her emotional pleasure as my own. I can see her excitement comes from both the attention and interest from the other male - and being naughty.

The real excitement for me comes when she’s made a date and I know she’s going to get fucked. I get hard at just the thought, and that is the start of erotic compersion kicking in. She’s now nervous with excitement and nervous about her impending date. She gets self-conscious at this point – worried about how she’ll look, how she’ll dress, what he’ll think about her. The prospect of her infidelity remains a struggle against the good-girl cultural norms with which she was raised, but she’s not backing out either. Her attention isn’t on me; she is totally focused on the date and preparing for it.

She’s not as aware or focused on my feelings and thoughts, though I wish she were. I want desperately for her to use this time to stoke the eroticism between us. I want her to be bold, come right up to me, plunge her hand down my pants, grab my erection, and verbally taunt me, without apology, and tell me forcefully that she’s going to get fucked. I can hear her even now:

Mummmmm, you are so hard, honey! This really excites you, doesn’t it? Good, because the thought of fucking my high school boyfriend is making me so wet! I’m going to get fucked, and fucked, and fucked. This is what you wanted, right? Your dream is finally going to come true - another man, my boyfriend, is going to pump me full of his cum and make me his.”

I can only imagine those words while she is totally preoccupied with her upcoming date. I can’t complain though as I’m getting exactly what I’ve longed for – to lose her to another man - at least for a short while if not longer. I long to see her drop her inhibitions and enjoy unbridled lust. It’s that last aspect that arouses me most. Although I love her unconditionally as the incredible life partner she is, she is the most beautiful and sexiest woman on earth when she fully unleashes her sexual power; it makes me want her more than I already do - if that’s even possible.

But again, that’s not the pinnacle of the erotic compersion that awaits. That kicks into higher gear when I see her getting ready for her date as she dresses in the sexy lingerie she bought for her date with my credit card. I know through her nervousness that she’s thinking – about him. And I also know he’s thinking about her. He’s thinking about plunging his stiff cock deep in my beautiful wife and making her his girl again. He wants to take her from me, make her his obedient cum whore and own her cute little round ass. While she’s in the bathroom preparing for her date I’m stroking my hard cock - hoping that she’s thinking the very same about him. She wants to be his; her instincts as a woman are fully kicking in wanting to be taken, wanting to be desired, wanting to be wanted, wanting to be owned, and wanting to be bred. I don’t think I could be any more aroused knowing that when he ejaculates during their embrace that the sperm inside her is like a potent drug – causing her to want to be his – all his. I am more than aware that a woman’s heart, mind, and body belong to the man whose sperm last fills her womanhood. Maybe that is due to millions of years of biological programming. Whatever the reason, it’s also why many men feel the urge to fuck and cum in their wives and reclaim them afterward. If she resists the reclaiming and makes it a challenge, it only serves to heighten the erotic tension and pleasure. I prefer she come home with her pussy full of cum and taunt me with it until she compels me to take her back forcefully and fuck her hard. Even then I want her to continue to be verbally belligerent as we fuck with lustful abandonment. I want her to smugly convince me that she’s no longer mine and now belongs to him as the sperm he implanted in her womb gushes out of her pussy.

All of that is yet to come, but now she is finally ready for her date. She looks fantastic! She’s a walking orgasm as I tell her how beautiful she looks and how proud and lucky I am to have her as my wife. I want her to be excited and I can feel every bit of her excitement throughout my own body. The wetness in her panties automatically transfers to my throbbing erection. It’s as if we’re fucking even though we’re both fully dressed as she prepares to leave to meet her date, let go completely, and freely exercise her infidelity with my full approval and encouragement. For me, watching her leave for her date is the most erotic moment of all-knowing she is going to get fucked and inseminated. Seeing her dressed so sexy, knowing I’m about to lose her to him, knowing that soon his cock will be plunging into my sexy wife - throbbing and pulsing as his hot sperm explodes in her as her pussy willingly grips his hard cock, her eyes roll back, and she enjoys multiple convulsive orgasms – knowing all that the moment she's walking to her car just sends me over the edge and makes me cum right there and then.

This is the moment I find the most erotic of all. Yes, I’ll be stoking hard when she texts me from his bathroom just before they fuck. “OMG! He’s so fucking hot baby! He’s going to fuck me now.” I’ll ejaculate when she texts me a while later. “I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am sweetie. He came in me three times! And he’s still hard! I’ll see you in the morning – be ready!” Knowing that he is giving her multiple orgasms and putting her under his spell drives me crazy horny. I especially enjoy lying in bed alone in the dark while she’s on her date, jacking off knowing she is lying naked in his arms, in a deep embrace with a thick river of cum pouring out of her pussy. Once his seed is deep inside her womb, she’ll belong to him and be fully under his spell.

When they awaken, he’ll gently kiss her. She’ll look deep into his eyes as his cock slowly fills her womanhood and fuck. She’ll whisper that she loves him as he ejaculates one more time and they both orgasm. On her way home she’ll text me. “I’m on my way home, sweetie. Be at the door on your knees when I get home – I have something special for you.

...and then she goes back for more, again, and again, and again.

And that is why I want my woman to fuck another man.

TriangleTangle
That's a true feeling. To see her be sheepish girly flirty like shes in her teens again. In her mind maybe she is setting boundaries but she knows she will get fucked.

And when she will come back she will be yours, she maybe guilty. And she will give you beat sex ever. She will think she will not do it again, however she wont be able to control and want new dick again. A walking orgasm.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 am

Urban Dictionary has a word for it: Compersion

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... Compersion

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:23 pm

subbieCuck wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 am

Yes, that has been the traditional definition of compersion, but as many of us discovered in this lifestyle know from experience, there are actually two sides to compersion - one is the traditional "emotional" transferrence which you cite, the other is erotic compersion - intense sexual arousal that many vicariously experience through the pleasure of their partner- a sexual transference (and one that seems is more common for males). I know that when I see my wife enjoying an orgasm I can virtually feel and bask in her pleasure, which elevates my own sexual arousal by orders of magnitude. While it may all be in the mind - so is traditional emotional compersion. The folks that created the original definitions were clearly not the husbands of a hotwife or a cuckold LOL and likely some academic psychologists that would faint at the notion.

TT

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:25 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:23 pm
subbieCuck wrote:

Yes, that has been the traditional definition of compersion, but as many of us discovered in this lifestyle know from experience, there are actually two sides to compersion - one is the traditional "emotional" transferrence which you cite, the other is erotic compersion - intense sexual arousal that many vicariously experience through the pleasure of their partner- a sexual transference (and one that seems is more common for males). I know that when I see my wife enjoying an orgasm I can virtually feel and bask in her pleasure, which elevates my own sexual arousal by orders of magnitude. While it may all be in the mind - so is traditional emotional compersion. The folks that created the original definitions were clearly not the husbands of a hotwife or a cuckold LOL - likely some academic psychologists that would faint at the notion LOL.

TT

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:25 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:25 pm
TriangleTangle wrote:
subbieCuck wrote:

Yes, that has been the traditional definition of compersion, but as many of us discovered in this lifestyle know from experience, there are actually two sides to compersion - one is the traditional "emotional" transferrence which you cite, the other is erotic compersion - intense sexual arousal that many vicariously experience through the pleasure of their partner- a sexual transference (and one that seems is more common for males). I know that when I see my wife enjoying an orgasm I can virtually feel and bask in her pleasure, which elevates my own sexual arousal by orders of magnitude. While it may all be in the mind - so is traditional emotional compersion. The folks that created the original definitions were clearly not the husbands of a hotwife or a cuckold LOL - likely some academic psychologists that would faint at the notion LOL.

TT

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:51 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:
TriangleTangle wrote:
TriangleTangle wrote:
subbieCuck wrote:

TT
I have learnt something. Great answer. I feel the same way. Nothing beats seeing her have an orgasm and fucking her immediately after that. We both then have very powerful orgasms.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:56 pm

Peng1965 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:31 pm
I guess I'm the odd man out. All this seems to be 90% cuckold....I don't want any other guy fucking my wife unless I'm fucking her too at the same time....or he has a girl for me to fuck while he's fucking my wife.

That being said...I've always told my wife she can have all the girlfriends she wants. She's never taken me up on it. So I guess she's straight (damnit). And I've told her several times I'd like to try a threesome....two girls an me. And a threesome....a guy, me and her. She's never taken me up on it.

Nope, not even any real interest. In spite of the fact she's always been very hot....and could have any guy of her choosing for the threesome.

The main reason I'm on here....is that for some reason, I really enjoy guys looking at her. Been with her 30 years. Got hot sexy pics of her from when she was 19 to 49. She's always been hot...but somehow only gotten hotter over the years.
I agree. I love another guy fucking her if I can join. She loves being tag teamed. But if he has a girl that is even more fun. Nothing I love more than fucking a woman while watching my wife having sex too.
We have had several fmf sessions. Love that she is bi

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:50 am

This is how wifey and I started down this road and why I think it's hot as hell to watch her get fucked by another man.
Wifey was a true wild child when we met, I suspect she was not always faithful to me when we were dating and truth be told neither was I. Our best friends were a couple that we would party with and after to many drinks one night the girls started stripping for us and making out with each other. That night was our first foursome together and although we didn't swap partners the girls kept making out and it was a lot of fun . The male of the couple (V) was my best friend and we used to go to strip clubs a few nighs a week and would usually end up at my place. One night when V and I got back to my place wifey, girlfriend at the time, had the music cranked and she was dancing wearing heels, a really short hand cut dress skirt and a button down work blouse. Because of that night I'll never forget that outfit. V got behind her, unbuttoned her top and played with her tits while she grinded into him, that was the first time wifey put on a show for me with a guy and it was the sexiest thing I ever saw. We moved it into the bedroom and she laid on her back. I fucked her first then she turned her head and started sucking V's dick. I couldn't believe my eyes watching her take all of him in her mouth and didn't last to long before filling her. V and I then swapped spots and he was the first man I ever saw fuck my wife. V was fucking the living shit out of my wife to the point she couldn't even concentrate on sucking my cock. He gave her wave after wave of orgasms as I stood there stunned and practically paralyzed watching my sexy little pornstar get fucked for an hour. She was screaming with pleasure just before V started shooting his load all over her. Shortly after that V left. Wifey was really upset that she let things get out of control and started to cry. She said she really loved me and didn't want me to know how much of a slut she really was and that she was trying to change.

That night we talked for hours. I told her she was the hottest girl I ever saw in my life, I loved her more now than ever and the last thing on earth I wanted was for her to change for me. I told her watching V fuck the shit out of her was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Watching her have multiple orgasms from that perspective was incredible and insanely erotic. The look of desire and pleasure on her face was unexplainable. I told her she could be as slutty as she wanted and I just wanted to always be included. I did ask her if she would have swallowed V's load if he came while she was blowing him and she simply said "of course" like she was thinking what else would I do...lol.

Since that night like many have said before communication was the key, we opened up an entire erotic channel of dialogue. We told each other everything about our sex lives before meeting, she had better stories btw. We shared our fantasies and desires and truly spent over three decades trying to make each and every one come true.

So that first night watching Wifey and V is what gave me the desire to see her fuck other men over and over again.

Nowayareyousure

Unread post by Nowayareyousure » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:01 am

TriangleTangle wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:35 pm
For myself it turned out to be a combination of a few specific aspects which have evolved and become clear as the years have progressed and as our relationship has grown and strengthened.

#1 Erotic Compersion - which differs from emotional Compersion. I learned long ago how to transform the angst and jealousy into a powerful aphrodisiac unlike anything else. I vicariously experience her sexual pleasure as my own. I later learned I am an empath with it being especially strong in the erotic realm which explained great deal. I later learned to appreciate and experience emotional Compersion in addition to erotic Compersion. To this day few adequately distinguish these two types of Compersion or how they can be separate or combined.

#2 The risk of losing her emotionally and physically to another man. That risk exponentially multiplies the angst and jealousy for transformation into erotic Compersion. Some say that has its roots in primitive sperm competition – maybe so, but whatever the root, be it sperm competition or maybe the loss of an early love and infidelity – I can’t ever get enough.

At first it was only my partner’s physical consensual infidelity that stoked the fire in me. I was initially against my partner having an emotional/romantic connection with another male (read – insecurity). As I gradually lost my relationship insecurity over the years (and also after having gotten involved in a muiti-partner poly group arrangement), I discovered that when my female partner developed an emotional/romantic attachment it was like adding Compersive jet fuel. Naturally, it's the emotional/romantic aspects that makes the experience great for her. The stronger and more secure I became in myself and my relationship, the more intense my desire for her to stoke that jealousy by her overtly expressing her physical and emotional desire for the other male - not denial or degradation mind you, just stoking the competitive aspect to the max. Of course one of the best parts is reclamation - but I like it even more when she makes that a bit of a challenge too :-)

So, for me, the reason why I want my wife to sleep (and have a relationship) with another man is a combination of these aspects.

TriangleTangle
I really appreciated this comment. I shed light in a slightly different way on compersion. Thank you

Obsessed
Prepubescent

Unread post by Obsessed » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:33 pm

Don't knock it until you have tried it!
We have embraced it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:40 pm

Welcome to the forum Obsessed.

Hotwifeasian
Experienced

Unread post by Hotwifeasian » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am

Hello

I like the thought of another man ejaculating inside my wife’s pussy. That’s why I want to share her. Quite simple.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:32 am

Hotwifeasian wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am
Hello

I like the thought of another man ejaculating inside my wife’s pussy. That’s why I want to share her. Quite simple.
I wonder why so many of us husbands get off on another man flooding our wives wombs with their cum.