How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jakeinni
Prepubescent

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by Jakeinni » Mon May 10, 2021 11:13 am

Before we got married she had fucked 5, since I have been cucked and she became a hotwife she has fucked over 100. Best life ever.

Wyorock
Trainable

Unread post by Wyorock » Mon May 10, 2021 11:30 am

My ex wife was a Virgin when I met her. When we got into the cuckold/hotwife/swinging thing at least 20 different clocks that I know of. I suspect there was also a few I didn't know about. She also slept with 4 women as well.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue May 11, 2021 10:37 pm

My wife have been fucked by about 30-35 men but she only counts men who fucked her bareback and came inside her pussy (a rule from her daddy) and if she counts men who fucked her with a condom she says it must be about 75 men and quite a few women and all this during the last 5 years when she met her daddy who likes to share her with other men.

https://pasteboard.co/K1vIgCQ.jpg

sloppyseconds-69
Prepubescent

Unread post by sloppyseconds-69 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:02 pm

about 1500 guys, we know each other 4 years, met her at a sex party, she'd already fucked 4 men. Before me she had been swinging for 6 years, going to clubs once or twice a week, fucking a few men every night. She also did gangbangs when she was single and even did pay dates, fucking 10 men a day in barn. She just loves fucking.

I love her so much, our sex is terrific. The more cocks she has, the more I want tofuck her used open cunt

The Princesses Cuck
Virgin

Unread post by The Princesses Cuck » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:13 pm

1. HS Boyfriend 1 - she does not remember it ever going in - he either came right away or it never officially made it "in"
2. HS Boyfriend 2 - so big she couldn't fit it all the way in.
3. Some guy that was a rebound from HS BF 2 break-up.
4. A guy she worked with and laid him at a party.
5 ME
6. A friend and his wife from work we met at a party
7. A random older dude we met at a strip club - she bet me I wouldn't ask him.
8. A guy from our first attempt at online hook ups - flaked out on us.
9. The second guy we met trying the online dating - he was a total failure.
10.The third guy we we met to try to be our full time bull, we met him twice. Found on Craig's List nice cock, but just not suitable for her.
11. A stranger who shoved his cock through a glory hole
12. A man from another attempt at being our long term bull.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Just one because i don't count myself as having "fucked" her as my dick is too small to do anything for her. She has told me that in our 30+ years of marriage, I have never made her cum from intercourse. My mouth and tongue do the job, but the only dick that ever drove her over the edge belonged to her lover.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:03 pm

That's not a bad number. Quality is more important than quantity. I'd rather have fewer intense lovers than many mediocre ones. Better experiences will encourage her to have more. I'm sorry her self image suffers like that. She has no idea most men dont care about extra pounds & many like it. Some men prefer their women like that. It's rare that a grown man insists on a model-like figure, and men with that attitude dont interest me. We age, we change, we go up & down in weight, and I'm nobody's model for sure. I hope she comes to see herself as the beautiful desirable woman she is :)

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:56 pm

I think the number doesn’t matter at some degree. I feel for most men it’s a turn on no matter if they admit or not. I used to always ask my wife (before being cuckolded) to tell me how her best sexual encounters played out in detail. The dirtier the better.
I want my wife to be wanted by other men. I love the way she feeds of attention. The thought of them wanting to fuck her turns me on so the more the merrier.
We only live once, live it to the fullest!

Westtexashubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Westtexashubby » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Six that I know and all been after we got married

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:39 pm

How true on the quality ! I love hearing my wife's stories of before we met. Interesting that she recalls
most men's names, there must be something to that. Some stories are brief I figure the ones with details
are the quality ones to her, and they sure are to me.
mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:03 pm
That's not a bad number. Quality is more important than quantity. I'd rather have fewer intense lovers than many mediocre ones. Better experiences will encourage her to have more. I'm sorry her self image suffers like that. She has no idea most men dont care about extra pounds & many like it. Some men prefer their women like that. It's rare that a grown man insists on a model-like figure, and men with that attitude dont interest me. We age, we change, we go up & down in weight, and I'm nobody's model for sure. I hope she comes to see herself as the beautiful desirable woman she is :)

Cuckold of Latina
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckold of Latina » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:08 pm

Don't know any more. stopped counting after two hundred something. Everyone gets to fuck my wife, she is extremely easy. She always gets home dripping cum so it's very hard to know how many.
I understand your feelings. I love my wife getting fucked (not taking into account BJ's handjobs...) By DIFFERENT MEN. Thousands.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:39 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Sadly, my own wife has only been fucked by about 19 or 20 men. (We're talking actual pussy and/or ass penetration. I don't count BJ's) I know that is not a very impressive number. To be perfectly honest, my desire is to see her fucked by hundreds of men (I'm very serious.) The thing is, she has taken a very LONG break from the lifestyle because she gained some weight and doesn't think she's sexy anymore (I don't agree but it's her body.) I'm hoping when she sheds some pounds and can get back into her sexy outfits, her fuck numbers will rise quickly.

So, please share how many DIFFERENT men your wife or GF has been fucked by - either since you've been married to her or in her life.
Sometimes quality can be better than quantity. Have they ever fucked her good enough to put a baby in her or has she been away on a vacation with a man friend so she can feel like she is having another honeymoon. Time away, with a special guy who she really trusts, can let her get closer to him and let her give of herself fully. That can be very satisfying.

Cuckold of Latina
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckold of Latina » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:49 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:39 pm
TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sadly, my own wife has only been fucked by about 19 or 20 men. (We're talking actual pussy and/or ass penetration. I don't count BJ's) I know that is not a very impressive number. To be perfectly honest, my desire is to see her fucked by hundreds of men (I'm very serious.) The thing is, she has taken a very LONG break from the lifestyle because she gained some weight and doesn't think she's sexy anymore (I don't agree but it's her body.) I'm hoping when she sheds some pounds and can get back into her sexy outfits, her fuck numbers will rise quickly.

So, please share how many DIFFERENT men your wife or GF has been fucked by - either since you've been married to her or in her life.
Sometimes quality can be better than quantity. Have they ever fucked her good enough to put a baby in her or has she been away on a vacation with a man friend so she can feel like she is having another honeymoon. Time away, with a special guy who she really trusts, can let her get closer to him and let her give of herself fully. That can be very satisfying.

Very nice but wrong post for that reply. This one in particular is about quantity.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:42 pm

Cuckold of Latina wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:49 pm
OZCPL wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Very nice but wrong post for that reply. This one in particular is about quantity.
That's the type of comment I would only expect from the OP of this thread, if he felt that way. I was trying to be nice to TBD so why don't you but out and make your own thread if you want to steer it your way.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 pm

For us it's been more about how many times in a week has she fucked our friend. Not number of dicks.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:06 pm

OZCPL wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Actually, I DO appreciate your post. Of late (right before COVID put a dead-stop to our lifestyle) we have both been looking for a RELATIONSHIP, aka a "friends with benefits" situation. It would be very satisfying to me to see my wife really get into another man... maybe even see her treat him as a CO-HUSBAND.
Your faggot

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:01 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:06 pm
OZCPL wrote:
TinyBoyDick wrote:

Actually, I DO appreciate your post. Of late (right before COVID put a dead-stop to our lifestyle) we have both been looking for a RELATIONSHIP, aka a "friends with benefits" situation. It would be very satisfying to me to see my wife really get into another man... maybe even see her treat him as a CO-HUSBAND.
Well it is really about the ladies so they need to be happy and having fun with what they do so I hope she finds someone soon. In these times its not just the odd STD/STI to look out for so it looks like we are all being a lot more careful. Good luck to you and your sexy wife I hope you have both had jabs to protect against covid. A live in Co-Husband does sound safe but exciting just now.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:47 am

My wife has been exclusive to one guy since shortly before the pandemic hit. He has free access to her and has pleasured her several hundred times.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:52 am

9 so far in 5 years

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:45 am

At least,my wife told how they did between her & her Ex at the time I met her.

MarshaA
Virgin

Unread post by MarshaA » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:53 am

Jakeinni wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:13 am
Before we got married she had fucked 5, since I have been cucked and she became a hotwife she has fucked over 100. Best life ever.
Wow, she must be loving this lifestyle.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:36 pm

lusting2bcucked wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:56 pm
I think the number doesn’t matter at some degree. I feel for most men it’s a turn on no matter if they admit or not. I used to always ask my wife (before being cuckolded) to tell me how her best sexual encounters played out in detail. The dirtier the better.
I want my wife to be wanted by other men. I love the way she feeds of attention. The thought of them wanting to fuck her turns me on so the more the merrier.
We only live once, live it to the fullest!
Not all men. I would be disgusted with my wife if she was a whore that fucked a ton of men. To me, the pleasure is seeing the passion she shares with one or two others and she prefers that as well. It's so much hotter witnessing the chemistry and passion she shares with a bull that she trusts and knows.
Caged cuck in Ohio

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:24 am

Newcuck614 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:31 pm
Quality over quantity. I'm thankful my wife isn't a dirty skank who fucks guys just to fuck them.
Newcuck614 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:36 pm

I would be disgusted with my wife if she was a whore that fucked a ton of men.
Considering the forum you're on, you really should tone this down a bit. You're labeling people you don't even know with these comments! There are a lot of hotwives who enjoy variety and aren't into long term relationships and you just basically called them dirty skanks and whores! Not cool!

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:26 am

Sadly, only one; me!

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Wife started with an Ex Boyfriend nine years ago. She gets to see him for 3-4 nights every three months. So lot of times with him. She goes to karaoke on weekend nights and always wears something lowcut. As far as I know, she has had 57 in the nine years,counting the Ex Boyfriend.