a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:06 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:20 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am

I suspect you had conflicting emotions watching him fuck your wife like a slut bent over the couch, especially when she orgasmed while looking into your eyes. so degrading yet so hot.
yes, you are right. it was very irritating. the whole events of this weekend. it was the first time i had seen her having sex. additionally in such a degrading manner. her bend over, not possible to move, but climaxing.
Have you been longing to see her fucked? But then to walk in and see her bent over the back of a couch while a man you detest used her as his sex toy, yet made her cum even though she saw you standing there. It must caused mixed emotions and even distress to realize it excited you. Did you feel a bond with her as you locked eyes even as she orgasmed.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:33 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:16 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:16 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:10 am
I still don't fully understand the "I'll do it with others but not you" explanation.

I do understand the taboo aspect but many stories involve wives participating in role playing the HW scenarios while still saying that isn't want they want so in some cases they will do things merely for the husband's pleasure. I know I have done so for past partner's pleasure. So, as I said I don't fully understand the mentality.

Also, I'm pretty sure every reader here saw what was coming the minute you mentioned the two additional 'couples' to be present. Hard to imagine a highly educated professional not seeing it coming. Particularly since the client had consistently pushed so many boundaries.

Along the lines of how well she knows the client....I find it incredulous that she thought fucking the guys he told her to fuck would make him angry and/or jealous. It just doesn't make sense. NOT fucking them probably would have angered him. It's just a silly part of her story.
mabe she saw it coming, maybe not. but at the end it doesn`t matter to her.

having the other men, she had done it, because she wanted it. my wife hadn`t done anything if she hadn`t wanted it. this whole weekend made her see the client in another light. his influence to my wife had changed and that is, why she stopped their thing. she wasn`t attracted to him anymore.
I wasn't questioning whether it mattered to her or not. Obviously it really didn't. I was raising points which seem incredulous.

You say she wasn't (isn't) attracted to him anymore but hours after she evidently made that decision and called you she submitted totally to him once again. Again, incredulous assertion.
there is not always a sharp cut.
Sorry, don't know what you meant by that.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed May 26, 2021 7:14 am

it has been a while since my last post.

but how it went on.

the last episode of my wife`s debauchery was how she quite with King Asshole III. it was a tough time, somehow. i guess, maybe it even became too emotional for my wife. i don`t know.
after all, she had enough at that moment with all the hotwife cuckold stuff. this aren`t her words, i just explain it that way. she was just a normal
mother and wife and our little family was a typical suburban one. maybe typical means that someone has an affair with the secretary or the poolboy. but this wasn`t going on.
there were some light signs that someone might see if he looked closely that my wife was maybe a little bit more submitted to her world of beeing mom and a devoted wife. i believe that she was just happy to have such a normal life.

over the month nothing happened at all. she didn`t met someone who might fit in the role of a successor of her last lover. she didn`t had any one-night-stands, how it should work actually in the last year. i was happy to have her for myself again.

but recently i noticed some signs that she might start again. my wife hints in comments occasionally about her past and this could lead to new adventures.

one thing i have to tell. my wife had anal sex with her lovers but refused it in the past doing it with me. we talked about it and she simply told me,
without explaination, that she won`t do it with me. i have read about this here on the forum a few times and never imagined being in this situation.
i am pretty sure my wife isn`t on the forum nor read anything about it here, so the thing is, that this anal-refusing-for-the-husband seems something natural in the lifestyle.

another thing happened. we had been on a camping trip a few years ago, i told the story here, and met two young guys on a trip through Europe.
we stayed in contact with them and they will maybe coming down this summer. they are from the north and are planning another trip. my wife had sex with one of them and i am curious if she will end her hotwife moratorium for him. he was way younger then we are and my wife had alot of fun with him. and he with her, i am pretty sure.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:14 am

one thing i have to tell. my wife had anal sex with her lovers but refused it in the past doing it with me. we talked about it and she simply told me,
without explaination, that she won`t do it with me. i have read about this here on the forum a few times and never imagined being in this situation.
i am pretty sure my wife isn`t on the forum nor read anything about it here, so the thing is, that this anal-refusing-for-the-husband seems something natural in the lifestyle.
It does seem fairly common --- something special given only to him or something that she is afraid you would judge her for while she doesn't care if he respects her in the morning.
Was she an anal virgin prior to this or had she had anal sex with other men before you?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed May 26, 2021 8:29 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:14 am

It does seem fairly common --- something special given only to him or something that she is afraid you would judge her for while she doesn't care if he respects her in the morning.
Was she an anal virgin prior to this or had she had anal sex with other men before you?
even untouched.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed May 26, 2021 9:43 am

gruenberg wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:10 am
I still don't fully understand the "I'll do it with others but not you" explanation.

I do understand the taboo aspect but many stories involve wives participating in role playing the HW scenarios while still saying that isn't want they want so in some cases they will do things merely for the husband's pleasure. I know I have done so for past partner's pleasure. So, as I said I don't fully understand the mentality.

Also, I'm pretty sure every reader here saw what was coming the minute you mentioned the two additional 'couples' to be present. Hard to imagine a highly educated professional not seeing it coming. Particularly since the client had consistently pushed so many boundaries.

Along the lines of how well she knows the client....I find it incredulous that she thought fucking the guys he told her to fuck would make him angry and/or jealous. It just doesn't make sense. NOT fucking them probably would have angered him. It's just a silly part of her story.

having the other men, she had done it, because she wanted it. my wife hadn`t done anything if she hadn`t wanted it. this whole weekend made her see the client in another light. his influence to my wife had changed and that is, why she stopped their thing. she wasn`t attracted to him anymore.
I wasn't questioning whether it mattered to her or not. Obviously it really didn't. I was raising points which seem incredulous.

You say she wasn't (isn't) attracted to him anymore but hours after she evidently made that decision and called you she submitted totally to him once again. Again, incredulous assertion.
Now that you are back, can you explain what you meant in your comment above?

Thank you

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun May 30, 2021 8:14 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:43 am
gruenberg wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Now that you are back, can you explain what you meant in your comment above?

Thank you
i am not sure, what you meant.
my wife lost interest in the client thas specific weekend, it was too much for her. she was through with him and this whole situation. this conclusion didn`t came in one second, it developed over the weekend.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun May 30, 2021 8:24 am

so how it went on:

nothing.

after the client, this was more than a year ago, she didn`t meet with someone. i don`t know what i should think about it, to be honest. of course i am more than relieved that she stopped submitting to other men. i struggled always sometimes more, sometimes less.
but on the other hand, it was part of her personality. i don`t know if i can make the point clear, what i want to say. this whole stuff, her having lovers over the years, was never something that endangered our realtionship. of course, there was the big big drama at the beginning, with my wife getting pregnant by her boss. that was a rather tough time for us, i don`t want to deny that or want to gloss over that.
but her sleeping with other men was not always bad for me. my wife knew that i gave her the freedom and was very happy and thankful for that. there are worser things on earth then a thankful wife, i can tell.
i also liked my time alone with our daughter, when my wife was out lying on her back with her stockinged toes curled. i have to admit, i miss that.

this is all strange for me.

but i don`t know which road we will go from here. at the moment, there is nothing to tell anymore.

but maybe, she is in the saddle again someday. maybe this someday comes faster than i can think. as already mentioned, we will get visited by a young guy my wife had an affair with. he is from abroad and will come to our town on his road trip.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun May 30, 2021 10:56 am

It is nice she was able to free, to explore, and to try things that she would never otherwise have done or experienced if she had only been with you. Maybe that will be it - maybe now that her curiosity has been satisfied and she knows what it is to be taken and used by an aggressive man as completely and utterly as any woman ever can be used she will be satisfied. Luckily you both enjoyed it and found the good in it as well.
Best of luck and thanks for sharing your story!

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:24 am

i also liked my time alone with our daughter, when my wife was out lying
Only it's a daughter of her and her Boss

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun May 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 am
gruenberg wrote:

I'm tempted to make some rude and crushing remark in response to your comment, Mlody111, but I will not stoop as low as you have been in making such a remark to the OP about HIS daughter. That is reprehensible!

Rascal

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun May 30, 2021 3:27 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:14 am
my wife lost interest in the client thas specific weekend, it was too much for her. she was through with him and this whole situation. this conclusion didn`t came in one second, it developed over the weekend.
Not sure why the confusion on your part. As I stated when she called you, she had “lost interest in the client that specific weekend, it was too much for her. she was through with him and this whole situation”.

It doesn’t really matter how long that process took. I understand it wasn’t an instant decision. However, when she called you that decision had been made. But, to repeat, mere hours later, she completely submitted to him (in front of you). That seems incredulous to me.

Did you ever ask her to explain that? Did she ever offer an explanation? If not, what do you think is the explanation for this paradox in her behavior?

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Please crawl back under your bridge troll --- you are not entertaining at all.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:31 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

I'm tempted to make some rude and crushing remark in response to your comment, Mlody111, but I will not stoop as low as you have been in making such a remark to the OP about HIS daughter. That is reprehensible!

Rascal
thank you

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 4:20 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Please crawl back under your bridge troll --- you are not entertaining at all.
thank you, too

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:27 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Not sure why the confusion on your part. As I stated when she called you, she had “lost interest in the client that specific weekend, it was too much for her. she was through with him and this whole situation”.

It doesn’t really matter how long that process took. I understand it wasn’t an instant decision. However, when she called you that decision had been made. But, to repeat, mere hours later, she completely submitted to him (in front of you). That seems incredulous to me.

Did you ever ask her to explain that? Did she ever offer an explanation? If not, what do you think is the explanation for this paradox in her behavior?
i thought, i already made it clear in my previous post. that is why i asked what you meant, what you didn`t understand.
and no, i didn`t asked more than i already mentioned here.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 am

gruenberg wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 am
R_H_NC wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

i thought, i already made it clear in my previous post. that is why i asked what you meant, what you didn`t understand.
Another rabbit hole. No, you didn't make anything clear with regard to my question(s), merely sidestepped it, but so be it.

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:03 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 am
gruenberg wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Another rabbit hole. No, you didn't make anything clear with regard to my question(s), merely sidestepped it, but so be it.
for me it is clear, what the OP told. his wife needed a little more than the initial moment to come to the conclusion that she is done with the client.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:27 am

best_friend wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:03 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 am
gruenberg wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:

for me it is clear, what the OP told. his wife needed a little more than the initial moment to come to the conclusion that she is done with the client.
So be it.........I for one found that incredulous, along with some of her other behavior. If she had thought about it the night before and then after the morning submission, came to the conclusion to end it, that would have been more likely. She made the call to hubby late at night, obviously the decision had been made. From more current posts, she has stuck to that decision.

People don't always act as expected but sometimes things just make you go "Hmmmmmm".

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:37 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:31 pm
Mlody111 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Rascal
And did I write untruth?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Mlody111, try not to dance with the devil, you could get burned. The young girl may have been conceived by another man but our poster is, without doubt, her father and her, his daughter. You made your point in a poorly considered manner so let's just drop the subject here and now. Further discussion has no real benefit.

Rascal

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:11 pm

:D

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:11 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:44 pm
Mlody111, try not to dance with the devil, you could get burned. The young girl may have been conceived by another man but our poster is, without doubt, her father and her, his daughter. You made your point in a poorly considered manner so let's just drop the subject here and now. Further discussion has no real benefit.

Rascal
you see it right.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:59 am

i wrote about my wife`s adventures while being on a holiday with a vw bus. it is a while ago that we made a trip to the sea. my wife didn`t want to do any camping again, she did a lot while being a child, but being the best wife on earth she fulfilled my wish and so we three took a bus and off we went. on this trip we met two young boys, i already told here. the bo were 18 and on their first rip after geeting their drivers licence. on of the boy was single, the other had a girlfriend back home. i called them here single-guy and taken guy.
i already told the development and don`t want to repeat myself, but my wife started having sex with this young boy (single-guy) and he even visited us after that first encounter one year later.

these two guys will come and visite us again. my wife never had sex with taken-guy and he is already married to his former girlfriend and she will also join them on their trip visiting. they will come in one week and will stay for a few days on their way to the south.

at the moment and after her debauchery with the client, my wife hadn`t done anything in the lifestyle. but she made some comments, that she can`t wait for single-guy coming by and that she will give herself to him. the characteristics of the sex between single-guy and her were different then to the sex she had with the client or with Mr. Black. with the last two older men it was that my wife was very submissive, even accepting beating and some painful play. with single-guy it was more vanilla sex, only a woman in her 30s having sex with a young guy. he is in his early twenties now and hopefully for my wife still very fit.

as far as we knew, taken-guy already shared his now wife with single-guy, his best friend. i don`t know what this whole line-up will bring when they are here, but i regarding to my wife`s comments, she is looking forward.

i don`t know if anybody is interested how it will go on, but i could post some new adventures, when they will happen.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:03 am

Why don't we just skip the 'if anyone is interested' and you just post your story? Then everyone is happy.