a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:21 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:02 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:54 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

It wasn't a threesome, but the first guy to fuck my wife, The Player (a bad boy similar to your client), also fucked her best friend -- another married lady. I always had the hots for her best friend, so when I discovered the same guy to fucked my wife also fucked her I found myself both jealous and aroused. It was almost like getting cuckolded twice by the same asshole.
i know what you feel. it was the same the one guy told me years ago that he had a threesome with my girlfriend at that time and his girlfriend.
and now the client again.
and not to forget tom and steph.

but tom isn`t a dick. he is a nice guy, so maybe i feel different.
In a non-sexual setting my wife wouldn't give The Player the time of day. Yet somehow he intrigued her sexually so that she let him fuck her. I wonder if she told her girlfriend of her experience with him, and if that is why he also got to fuck her girlfriend. It's difficult to understand how I am jealous and resentful that he got to fuck my wife's girlfriend (who I always desired), but at the same time I find it arousing.
was this other lady also a hotwife or cheating on her husband?

the thing with Sarah was interesting, because Sarah was prim and proper when finally got married and had kids. but she threw her attitude over board as she had the chance with the client. she even risked of getting in big trouble with her husband. fortunatly nothing happened and she stopped anything before but they, her husband and kids, are sometimes over at our house and we also at their house. interacting with them, knowing that this beautiful two women had a threesome with the client is strange. i just had to say it. imagine those two wives, dolled up but only in high heels giving him a double blowjob irritates me. there is it again. the change into another world. from devoted wife and mother, to lustful wanton slut.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:34 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:21 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

It wasn't a threesome, but the first guy to fuck my wife, The Player (a bad boy similar to your client), also fucked her best friend -- another married lady. I always had the hots for her best friend, so when I discovered the same guy to fucked my wife also fucked her I found myself both jealous and aroused. It was almost like getting cuckolded twice by the same asshole.
i know what you feel. it was the same the one guy told me years ago that he had a threesome with my girlfriend at that time and his girlfriend.

In a non-sexual setting my wife wouldn't give The Player the time of day. Yet somehow he intrigued her sexually so that she let him fuck her. I wonder if she told her girlfriend of her experience with him, and if that is why he also got to fuck her girlfriend. It's difficult to understand how I am jealous and resentful that he got to fuck my wife's girlfriend (who I always desired), but at the same time I find it arousing.

the thing with Sarah was interesting, because Sarah was prim and proper when finally got married and had kids. but she threw her attitude over board as she had the chance with the client. she even risked of getting in big trouble with her husband. fortunatly nothing happened and she stopped anything before but they, her husband and kids, are sometimes over at our house and we also at their house. interacting with them, knowing that this beautiful two women had a threesome with the client is strange. i just had to say it. imagine those two wives, dolled up but only in high heels giving him a double blowjob irritates me. there is it again. the change into another world. form deoted wife and mother, to lustful wanton slut.
I love, too, the contrast in my wife's roles from loving wife and devoted mother to lustful wanton slut.

My wife's girlfriend was cheating on her husband. The Player knew I was aware he was fucking my wife, and that her best friend was cheating. It made little difference to him; although I think he enjoyed me knowing he was fucking my wife.

Likewise, our two families would get together, and I would visualize how these two wives had both gotten fucked by The Player, while I watched them in their roles as wife and mother.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:36 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:34 pm
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

the thing with Sarah was interesting, because Sarah was prim and proper when finally got married and had kids. but she threw her attitude over board as she had the chance with the client. she even risked of getting in big trouble with her husband. fortunatly nothing happened and she stopped anything before but they, her husband and kids, are sometimes over at our house and we also at their house. interacting with them, knowing that this beautiful two women had a threesome with the client is strange. i just had to say it. imagine those two wives, dolled up but only in high heels giving him a double blowjob irritates me. there is it again. the change into another world. form deoted wife and mother, to lustful wanton slut.
I love, too, the contrast in my wife's roles from loving wife and devoted mother to lustful wanton slut.

My wife's girlfriend was cheating on her husband. The Player knew I was aware he was fucking my wife, and that her best friend was cheating. It made little difference to him; although I think he enjoyed me knowing he was fucking my wife.

Likewise, our two families would get together, and I would visualize how these two wives had both gotten fucked by The Player, while I watched them in their roles as wife and mother.
interesting how identical two situation can be.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:50 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:36 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:34 pm
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

interesting how identical two situation can be.
How alike and how different. The client got both women at the same time. The Player got my wife and her girlfriend separately. Just seeing both my wife and her girlfriend in their "vanilla roles" one would never suspect how they succumb to a man who treated them as sluts to be added to his conquests. It was disturbing yet arousing. I imagine you felt somewhat similar.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:16 am

so how it went on.

this might be a lttle longer than usual so i divide it into two posts.

at that time my wife and the client had an ongoing liason most meeting for a night or only a few hours in the evening. sometimes with some bdsm-stuff but the recent events consists of her licking his ass or my wife getting anal. things i never wanted (the ass licking) or got (the ass fucking). i came to terms with it.

we are in the winter season 2019/2020. there were news about a new virus in china and also on day my wife told me (she didn`t asked, she told me) that the client invited her for a few days to a chalet in the alps for some sking (of course). they would be joined by two other couples, my wife actually didn`t knew. the client didn`t told her anything about the other two couples, only that they are friends of him.
for me that sounded like the setting of wild swapping and i told my wife. she also saw the possibility but didn`t thought much about it.

the make up story for our daughter was that she had a business incentive event for a longer weekend and that she will be home on monday evening.

we said our goodbyes and my wife left with the client for the three hour drive to this chalet.

i got a message when they arrived and hab been told that they are still alone and i should not to worry that she might not get in touch with me for the next days because she would be busy. yes, i imagined her being busy lying on her back getting it on.

i heard nothing from her the next day and also not on saturday except of a short message that she is fine. on sunday i got a message that i should please i should pick her up and the adress of the chalet. that was strange. it was appointed that she would come home on monday. i wrote back and asked if everything is fine, she just repeated her message, that i should please pick her up as soon as possible.

i was kind of horrified and did my thing to start the three hour drive. before that i brought our daughter to my parents telling them something about my wife being sick. (btw, that is something i hate the most about this lifestyle. that i had to ly constantly to my parents. just had to say it)
on my fast drive to the chalet (two speeding tickets) i tried to call her but she never accepted the call.

i found the chalet not immediatly but finally saw the bmw x7 of the client (this choice of car made the asshole not even one point more personable).
i knocked (silly, i realise this, writing it down) but wasn`t heard so i let myself in. i didn`t shouted just walked in. as i was entering the living room, or just wanted to enter, i saw my wife, naked bend over the couch getting fucked from behind by the client, her face pushed down by him. she saw me immediatly, but he didn`t. thatswhy he didn`t stopped but continued to give it to my wife. the look on the face of my wife was complex. i will always remember it. it was the first time that i saw her getting fucked. over all the years of her extramarital debauchery. in her face you could see shock, woory, maybe fear, but also lust. the lust aspect was underlined from her having an orgasm while the she looked my into the eyes. i didn`t move. i just stood there in the penumbra. she looked so beautiful. i never thought that i would feel that way. but, my beautiful wife looked even more desirabe. she looked simply marvellous.
after her orgasm faded, the client still hadn`t seen me, i was numb at that moment, the client took her forcefully by her hair, pulled her to her knees and shoved his penis in her mouth. i couldn`t see her in the eyes at that moment, but i witnessed the first time in my life a such a forceful rough oral sex. i don`t know how long this lastet, but it was clear that the client was soon climax also and before that happened i decided to leave.
but i was still rigid and just watched as he unloaded in her mouth and on her face all the while holding her head by her hair with his fist. i had never seen such a thing. before i would be seen by the client i left silent, and waited a few minutes outside.
then i made my way in a little louder and announced my coming in. as i entered i saw my wife getting dressed and heard the shower running in the bathroom. my wife came over to me, hugged me and even gave me a kiss. this was way strange. a kiss with her mouth i just witnessed which got fucked. that is what you have to call it. she got her mouth fucked. this was all in a blur for me. i never thought finding myself in such a situation.
she hastily packed her belongings and just said to me, let`s leave. but before we could leave, the client came in the room. naked. and very surprised to see me. he didn`t understand anything but didn`t say a word. he guessed, that something was wrong or unusual. i believe he didn`t suspect this stituation.
there we stood. a freshly fucked wife. a freshly showered asshole. a freshly cuckold (o.k., the last one was not so fresh anymore)
after what seemed like an eternity, my wife went over to the client. she is small, so as she stood before him, she looked up at him. took his penis in her small hand, not smooth, she gripped it kind of firmly and said in a soft but certain tone the words i never would forget: "we`re done. never call me again." then she turned on her heels, took my hand (unfortunatly with the same hand) and led me outside to our (hers, i don`t have a car with a 4wd, but i needed one to get to the chalet) car.
she asked my just to leave. i hadn`t spoken much till that i i knew, i shouldn`t start. i was just perpelx with all what just happened. this was all very much for me.
it took us approxametly over an hour of silent drive until my wife relaxed a little bit and started her narrative.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 am

post n. II.

for me it was clear, something bad must have happened there. i just drove and let her tell.

her story of the events:
as they arrived they were alone. the other couples weren`t there. they unpacked and made themself comfortable. a few hours later a car arrived with two men. the client introduced them to my wife, but one of them didn`t need any introduction. it was a well know local politican known from the news. the other was an business partner of the client. the three men knew eachother well. they told that their wives couldn`t make it, unfortunatly, and so they would be only four for the weekend. my wife with the three men.
while she told me this, my wife was furious, because for her it was so obvious that this story was made up. that there was never the idea of a couples
weekend. but, being the submissive puppy, she just smiled and thought, that it wouldn`t be that bad. although the politican was a very conservative one and not on the political side of my wife`s world. the first evening started uneventfully and they drank some expensive wine. my wife got tipsy and
soon the client suggested to use the outside whirlpool. he ordered my wife to get naked, my wife tipsy and an exhibitionist, didn`t have to been told twice and just stripped and jumped in. soon she was accompanied by the other two men, not the client. it didn`t take long and my wife, being tipsy and horny, got felt up by them and flirted a little bit with them. she confessed, she liked being the center of their attraction and she was sitting between them playing with both their penises. that made her even hornier but she wasn`t ready to go full the way with them but left them searching for the client.
she found him inside watching tv and asked what this is all about. he just told her, to be friendly, and she could decide, with whom of them she wanted to join the night. she was perplex, but also horny and wanted to please the client. it is not, that she didn`t wanted to have sex at that moment, it was just hwo it happened, she told me. she was wearing a towel wrapped around her and decided in that moment, that if the client wanted to share her, she will do it, and will him to regret it. she just dropped the towel, turned on her heels and went to the room of the politican. what came next. according to my wife, he took her in all possible ways. she never thought that this older guy was so starved out. she told me, and i didn`t want to hear too many details, he took her orally, vaginally and anally (of course, the last! a guy she met only hours before had the pleasure to take her rear. what should i say). her explanation and it is only my wife can explain it that way, that she wanted to pay back the client for offering her to his friends.
in the morning, she went to the room of the client, finding him asleep and not even realising that she came back. it was akward the next day, but everyone knew what happened the night before. instead of skiing, they decided to repeat the whirlpool and now the four of them found themselves in the water.
again, my wife got horny between the naked men and they relocated inside but asked my wife to stay naked. what she liked to do anyway. it was
a lazy day, drinking eating and fooling around but no sex. althought she was naked, except of high heels (yes, my wife is probably the only woman on the world who takes high heels with her on a weekend in a chalet in the alps. i had to smile, as she told me) the men weren`t. in the late afternoon, the mood got heated up, and it didn`t take long and she was asked (ordered) to get in the room of the other guy. long story short: she gave him a blowjob, he returned the favor, something he was really good at, my wife confirmed, and then the had sex. no anal. surprising for me. he fell asleep,
but not before he gave my wife a good climax ("thank you darling, for this information"). she left to find the politican already drunk on the sofa in the living room, but the client still awake. he asked (ordered) her to get showered and while she was under the shower he joined her. they made out
and he suddenly started to pee. at first, my wife told me, she was surprised, but then she shook it of and took it after he finished in her mouth. she just had to, she told me. what came next, he got stiff, then he took her to the bed and just had sex with her anally. "because he didn`t want to put his penis in my vagina, somewhere i just had another one inside".....).
while he fucked her, my wife told me, she came to the conclusion, that it is over. she didn`t want it to last any longer. it was a interesting road, he took her, she had done thing with him, she would never forget and regret, but it was clear to her, that it should be over.

thatswhy she asked me to pick her up. she wanted to go home and be by her family.

so, that was the client, King Asshole III.

of course he wanted to meet again. later, many weeks later. but my wife declined. and as far as i know, and there is no reason why i shouldn`t know, they never met for sex again.

the politican. of course i see him sometimes in the newspaper or on tv. and of course i always have to think that he had my wife`s butt.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:30 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:16 am
so how it went on.

this might be a lttle longer than usual so i divide it into two posts.

at that time my wife and the client had an ongoing liason most meeting for a night or only a few hours in the evening. sometimes with some bdsm-stuff but the recent events consists of her licking his ass or my wife getting anal. things i never wanted (the ass licking) or got (the ass fucking). i came to terms with it.

we are in the winter season 2019/2020. there were news about a new virus in china and also on day my wife told me (she didn`t asked, she told me) that the client invited her for a few days to a chalet in the alps for some sking (of course). they would be joined by two other couples, my wife actually didn`t knew. the client didn`t told her anything about the other two couples, only that they are friends of him.
for me that sounded like the setting of wild swapping and i told my wife. she also saw the possibility but didn`t thought much about it.

the make up story for our daughter was that she had a business incentive event for a longer weekend and that she will be home on monday evening.

we said our goodbyes and my wife left with the client for the three hour drive to this chalet.

i got a message when they arrived and hab been told that they are still alone and i should not to worry that she might not get in touch with me for the next days because she would be busy. yes, i imagined her being busy lying on her back getting it on.

i heard nothing from her the next day and also not on saturday except of a short message that she is fine. on sunday i got a message that i should please i should pick her up and the adress of the chalet. that was strange. it was appointed that she would come home on monday. i wrote back and asked if everything is fine, she just repeated her message, that i should please pick her up as soon as possible.

i was kind of horrified and did my thing to start the three hour drive. before that i brought our daughter to my parents telling them something about my wife being sick. (btw, that is something i hate the most about this lifestyle. that i had to ly constantly to my parents. just had to say it)
on my fast drive to the chalet (two speeding tickets) i tried to call her but she never accepted the call.

i found the chalet not immediatly but finally saw the bmw x7 of the client (this choice of car made the asshole not even one point more personable).
i knocked (silly, i realise this, writing it down) but wasn`t heard so i let myself in. i didn`t shouted just walked in. as i was entering the living room, or just wanted to enter, i saw my wife, naked bend over the couch getting fucked from behind by the client, her face pushed down by him. she saw me immediatly, but he didn`t. thatswhy he didn`t stopped but continued to give it to my wife. the look on the face of my wife was complex. i will always remember it. it was the first time that i saw her getting fucked. over all the years of her extramarital debauchery. in her face you could see shock, woory, maybe fear, but also lust. the lust aspect was underlined from her having an orgasm while the she looked my into the eyes. i didn`t move. i just stood there in the penumbra. she looked so beautiful. i never thought that i would feel that way. but, my beautiful wife looked even more desirabe. she looked simply marvellous.
after her orgasm faded, the client still hadn`t seen me, i was numb at that moment, the client took her forcefully by her hair, pulled her to her knees and shoved his penis in her mouth. i couldn`t see her in the eyes at that moment, but i witnessed the first time in my life a such a forceful rough oral sex. i don`t know how long this lastet, but it was clear that the client was soon climax also and before that happened i decided to leave.
but i was still rigid and just watched as he unloaded in her mouth and on her face all the while holding her head by her hair with his fist. i had never seen such a thing. before i would be seen by the client i left silent, and waited a few minutes outside.
then i made my way in a little louder and announced my coming in. as i entered i saw my wife getting dressed and heard the shower running in the bathroom. my wife came over to me, hugged me and even gave me a kiss. this was way strange. a kiss with her mouth i just witnessed which got fucked. that is what you have to call it. she got her mouth fucked. this was all in a blur for me. i never thought finding myself in such a situation.
she hastily packed her belongings and just said to me, let`s leave. but before we could leave, the client came in the room. naked. and very surprised to see me. he didn`t understand anything but didn`t say a word. he guessed, that something was wrong or unusual. i believe he didn`t suspect this stituation.
there we stood. a freshly fucked wife. a freshly showered asshole. a freshly cuckold (o.k., the last one was not so fresh anymore)
after what seemed like an eternity, my wife went over to the client. she is small, so as she stood before him, she looked up at him. took his penis in her small hand, not smooth, she gripped it kind of firmly and said in a soft but certain tone the words i never would forget: "we`re done. never call me again." then she turned on her heels, took my hand (unfortunatly with the same hand) and led me outside to our (hers, i don`t have a car with a 4wd, but i needed one to get to the chalet) car.
she asked my just to leave. i hadn`t spoken much till that i i knew, i shouldn`t start. i was just perpelx with all what just happened. this was all very much for me.
it took us approxametly over an hour of silent drive until my wife relaxed a little bit and started her narrative.
I think I can empathize with you experiencing your wife's debauchery -- knowing you shouldn't feel aroused by it but being aroused none-the-less. That would particularly be the case as you walked in to seeing her getting fucked -- the carnal nature of her being bent naked over the couch, and seeing her have an orgasm on his cock as she looks into your eyes.

You say that the client was surprised by your presence, but are you sure he didn't set it up so you would walk in as he fucked your wife?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 am
post n. II.

for me it was clear, something bad must have happened there. i just drove and let her tell.

her story of the events:
as they arrived they were alone. the other couples weren`t there. they unpacked and made themself comfortable. a few hours later a car arrived with two men. the client introduced them to my wife, but one of them didn`t need any introduction. it was a well know local politican known from the news. the other was an business partner of the client. the three men knew eachother well. they told that their wives couldn`t make it, unfortunatly, and so they would be only four for the weekend. my wife with the three men.
while she told me this, my wife was furious, because for her it was so obvious that this story was made up. that there was never the idea of a couples
weekend. but, being the submissive puppy, she just smiled and thought, that it wouldn`t be that bad. although the politican was a very conservative one and not on the political side of my wife`s world. the first evening started uneventfully and they drank some expensive wine. my wife got tipsy and
soon the client suggested to use the outside whirlpool. he ordered my wife to get naked, my wife tipsy and an exhibitionist, didn`t have to been told twice and just stripped and jumped in. soon she was accompanied by the other two men, not the client. it didn`t take long and my wife, being tipsy and horny, got felt up by them and flirted a little bit with them. she confessed, she liked being the center of their attraction and she was sitting between them playing with both their penises. that made her even hornier but she wasn`t ready to go full the way with them but left them searching for the client.
she found him inside watching tv and asked what this is all about. he just told her, to be friendly, and she could decide, with whom of them she wanted to join the night. she was perplex, but also horny and wanted to please the client. it is not, that she didn`t wanted to have sex at that moment, it was just hwo it happened, she told me. she was wearing a towel wrapped around her and decided in that moment, that if the client wanted to share her, she will do it, and will him to regret it. she just dropped the towel, turned on her heels and went to the room of the politican. what came next. according to my wife, he took her in all possible ways. she never thought that this older guy was so starved out. she told me, and i didn`t want to hear too many details, he took her orally, vaginally and anally (of course, the last! a guy she met only hours before had the pleasure to take her rear. what should i say). her explanation and it is only my wife can explain it that way, that she wanted to pay back the client for offering her to his friends.
in the morning, she went to the room of the client, finding him asleep and not even realising that she came back. it was akward the next day, but everyone knew what happened the night before. instead of skiing, they decided to repeat the whirlpool and now the four of them found themselves in the water.
again, my wife got horny between the naked men and they relocated inside but asked my wife to stay naked. what she liked to do anyway. it was
a lazy day, drinking eating and fooling around but no sex. althought she was naked, except of high heels (yes, my wife is probably the only woman on the world who takes high heels with her on a weekend in a chalet in the alps. i had to smile, as she told me) the men weren`t. in the late afternoon, the mood got heated up, and it didn`t take long and she was asked (ordered) to get in the room of the other guy. long story short: she gave him a blowjob, he returned the favor, something he was really good at, my wife confirmed, and then the had sex. no anal. surprising for me. he fell asleep,
but not before he gave my wife a good climax ("thank you darling, for this information"). she left to find the politican already drunk on the sofa in the living room, but the client still awake. he asked (ordered) her to get showered and while she was under the shower he joined her. they made out
and he suddenly started to pee. at first, my wife told me, she was surprised, but then she shook it of and took it after he finished in her mouth. she just had to, she told me. what came next, he got stiff, then he took her to the bed and just had sex with her anally. "because he didn`t want to put his penis in my vagina, somewhere i just had another one inside".....).
while he fucked her, my wife told me, she came to the conclusion, that it is over. she didn`t want it to last any longer. it was a interesting road, he took her, she had done thing with him, she would never forget and regret, but it was clear to her, that it should be over.

thatswhy she asked me to pick her up. she wanted to go home and be by her family.

so, that was the client, King Asshole III.

of course he wanted to meet again. later, many weeks later. but my wife declined. and as far as i know, and there is no reason why i shouldn`t know, they never met for sex again.

the politican. of course i see him sometimes in the newspaper or on tv. and of course i always have to think that he had my wife`s butt.
It sounds like in some weird way your wife enjoyed the experience although she would never have initiated it and she would never want to do it again. What were your emotions when she told you?

Isn't it also weird that as husbands we really don't want anal intercourse with our wives, but we find it exciting that other men do?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:30 am

I think I can empathize with you experiencing your wife's debauchery -- knowing you shouldn't feel aroused by it but being aroused none-the-less. That would particularly be the case as you walked in to seeing her getting fucked -- the carnal nature of her being bent naked over the couch, and seeing her have an orgasm on his cock as she looks into your eyes.

You say that the client was surprised by your presence, but are you sure he didn't set it up so you would walk in as he fucked your wife?
i am pretty sure, that he was surprised. i could see it in his eyes. he might be an asshole and he threatened my wife not well, but i could see fear in his eyes. he didn`t know what will come next. would i beat the shit out of him. he was naked, vulnerable.

would i had been come a little later, i wouldn`t had witnessed anything.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 am

It sounds like in some weird way your wife enjoyed the experience although she would never have initiated it and she would never want to do it again. What were your emotions when she told you?

Isn't it also weird that as husbands we really don't want anal intercourse with our wives, but we find it exciting that other men do?
don`t get me wrong. she enjoyed the weekend. she wouldn`t had done anything if she hadn`t liked it. she teased the men, but it was also clear that they set it up. there was never the idea of a couples weekend. that is one thing, that annoyed my wife. that the client played a game on her. why didn`t he just told her that he wants to share her. maybe even pimp her. we don`t know if the politican or the other guy gave him something.

i would like to have anal with my wife. but i know she still doesn`t like it. she just had done it to please the other guys. espacially the client over and over again.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:10 am

I still don't fully understand the "I'll do it with others but not you" explanation.

I do understand the taboo aspect but many stories involve wives participating in role playing the HW scenarios while still saying that isn't want they want so in some cases they will do things merely for the husband's pleasure. I know I have done so for past partner's pleasure. So, as I said I don't fully understand the mentality.

Also, I'm pretty sure every reader here saw what was coming the minute you mentioned the two additional 'couples' to be present. Hard to imagine a highly educated professional not seeing it coming. Particularly since the client had consistently pushed so many boundaries.

Along the lines of how well she knows the client....I find it incredulous that she thought fucking the guys he told her to fuck would make him angry and/or jealous. It just doesn't make sense. NOT fucking them probably would have angered him. It's just a silly part of her story.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:30 am

i am pretty sure, that he was surprised. i could see it in his eyes. he might be an asshole and he threatened my wife not well, but i could see fear in his eyes. he didn`t know what will come next. would i beat the shit out of him. he was naked, vulnerable.

would i had been come a little later, i wouldn`t had witnessed anything.
I suspect you had conflicting emotions watching him fuck your wife like a slut bent over the couch, especially when she orgasmed while looking into your eyes. so degrading yet so hot.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 am
isinlarsa wrote:

don`t get me wrong. she enjoyed the weekend. she wouldn`t had done anything if she hadn`t liked it. she teased the men, but it was also clear that they set it up. there was never the idea of a couples weekend. that is one thing, that annoyed my wife. that the client played a game on her. why didn`t he just told her that he wants to share her. maybe even pimp her. we don`t know if the politican or the other guy gave him something.

i would like to have anal with my wife. but i know she still doesn`t like it. she just had done it to please the other guys. espacially the client over and over again.
That's hot that she would have agreed to be shared if he had only asked. Would you have felt any differently sitting at home while she was gone if you would have know the asshole planned to share your wife with other men.

My wife shocked me one time when she told me that she had asked her young black studmuffin to share her with his friends. Unlike the client he was possessive of my wife, and replied, "No. You're mine". She was flattered that he held her in such esteem that he wouldn't share her, but she was disappointed. I was probably more disappointed, because I never thought she would have taken on a number of black studs.

My wife feels similarly about anal. She doesn't really like it, and we have never done it because she feels that way. Yet she has let other men screw her ass to please them. The weird thing is I am excited that other men have had her ass and I haven't.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:47 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:48 am
this changed everything. or at least.

my wife informed me that she won`t stop seeing him. she told him, that i knew, she had extramarital sex and that we weren`t swingers.
it is just her who has the right (funny word in this case) to have sex with whoever she wanted (something, we never discussed, but
obviously she saw it that way). King A. III found the whole situation more than funny and, based on the words of my wife, had real hard
sex with her that evening. he was always a little bit rougher, but this evening he not only used her hard, he was also making jokes while
having sex with her, about me and the fact that my wife is "his little fuck toy".
my wife was sorry and also told me that she didn`t felt comfortable that he put in me in their sex talk. but he was so into it, that she
couldn`t stop him and finally enjoyed his roughness and the way he took her.

why did it change so much?
until that time my wife always played the cheating wife. which meant, that she could easily separate her two worlds. the world of being
supermom and perfect wife, and the world of being a ..... (actually what?)
this separation was gone and we soon learned what that meant.

I have to ask, and I’m not trying to be rude but you wrote about a marriage being a compromise. So far I only see you doing the compromising. Yes I’m sure your wife is a fine mom too but she leaves her daughter for whole weekends to be with her lovers or when you guys go on holidays? Shouldn’t lovers never take up time from the children?
Also you don’t seem to like too much her fucking around exactly but you like her being sexual with you after. I get that. And you say you love her so you let her do it to make her happy. Fine, but why can’t she love and compromise for you?
It’s all very confusing

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Gerrymander321.

anilkp69
Prepubescent

Unread post by anilkp69 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 am

Gerrymander321 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:47 am
gruenberg wrote:

my wife informed me that she won`t stop seeing him. she told him, that i knew, she had extramarital sex and that we weren`t swingers.
it is just her who has the right (funny word in this case) to have sex with whoever she wanted (something, we never discussed, but
obviously she saw it that way). King A. III found the whole situation more than funny and, based on the words of my wife, had real hard
sex with her that evening. he was always a little bit rougher, but this evening he not only used her hard, he was also making jokes while
having sex with her, about me and the fact that my wife is "his little fuck toy".
my wife was sorry and also told me that she didn`t felt comfortable that he put in me in their sex talk. but he was so into it, that she

until that time my wife always played the cheating wife. which meant, that she could easily separate her two worlds. the world of being

I have to ask, and I’m not trying to be rude but you wrote about a marriage being a compromise. So far I only see you doing the compromising. Yes I’m sure your wife is a fine mom too but she leaves her daughter for whole weekends to be with her lovers or when you guys go on holidays? Shouldn’t lovers never take up time from the children?
Also you don’t seem to like too much her fucking around exactly but you like her being sexual with you after. I get that. And you say you love her so you let her do it to make her happy. Fine, but why can’t she love and compromise for you?
It’s all very confusing
That's what being a cuck means mate! She gets to fuck around with whoever she wants, they can be rough with her, she will do anything to please them , while he, the beta male, waits for her to come back, takes care of his daughter untill then.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 am

anilkp69 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 am
Gerrymander321 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

It’s all very confusing
That's what being a cuck means mate! She gets to fuck around with whoever she wants, they can be rough with her, she will do anything to please them , while he, the beta male, waits for her to come back, takes care of his daughter untill then.
From what I have seen on OHW, there is no single definition of what a Cuckold is and what he will accept as to the dynamics of the relationship. Some of us struggle to come to grips with these various dynamics. Simply stating This is the Way just doesn't do it and quite frankly, at the risk of being redundant, is too simple.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 am
anilkp69 wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

It’s all very confusing
From what I have seen on OHW, there is no single definition of what a Cuckold is and what he will accept as to the dynamics of the relationship. Some of us struggle to come to grips with these various dynamics. Simply stating This is the Way just doesn't do it and quite frankly, at the risk of being redundant, is too simple.

Exactly as stated above...
Number one I’m not sure he ever said he’s a cuckold per se. He’s stated many times he’s not actually happy that she’s out doing all these things with other men. He likes her being more sexual with him, though. He actually DOES want to fuck other women too. As I’ve read throughout these various posts that’s actually opposite of what most “cucks” are like. And where is the law codifying that a “cuckold just MUST let things happen?
From how it reads, she’s saying she wants to do as she pleases when she pleases with whomever she pleases and she wants him to be the caretaker of the baby that isn’t even his while not allowing him the pleasures HE WANTS. And he’s making excuses for her saying it’s about compromise. I don’t read where she is compromising anything.
That’s how it reads at least.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:16 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:10 am
I still don't fully understand the "I'll do it with others but not you" explanation.

I do understand the taboo aspect but many stories involve wives participating in role playing the HW scenarios while still saying that isn't want they want so in some cases they will do things merely for the husband's pleasure. I know I have done so for past partner's pleasure. So, as I said I don't fully understand the mentality.

Also, I'm pretty sure every reader here saw what was coming the minute you mentioned the two additional 'couples' to be present. Hard to imagine a highly educated professional not seeing it coming. Particularly since the client had consistently pushed so many boundaries.

Along the lines of how well she knows the client....I find it incredulous that she thought fucking the guys he told her to fuck would make him angry and/or jealous. It just doesn't make sense. NOT fucking them probably would have angered him. It's just a silly part of her story.
mabe she saw it coming, maybe not. but at the end it doesn`t matter to her.

having the other men, she had done it, because she wanted it. my wife hadn`t done anything if she hadn`t wanted it. this whole weekend made her see the client in another light. his influence to my wife had changed and that is, why she stopped their thing. she wasn`t attracted to him anymore.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:20 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am

I suspect you had conflicting emotions watching him fuck your wife like a slut bent over the couch, especially when she orgasmed while looking into your eyes. so degrading yet so hot.
yes, you are right. it was very irritating. the whole events of this weekend. it was the first time i had seen her having sex. additionally in such a degrading manner. her bend over, not possible to move, but climaxing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:24 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 am
isinlarsa wrote:

That's hot that she would have agreed to be shared if he had only asked. Would you have felt any differently sitting at home while she was gone if you would have know the asshole planned to share your wife with other men.

My wife shocked me one time when she told me that she had asked her young black studmuffin to share her with his friends. Unlike the client he was possessive of my wife, and replied, "No. You're mine". She was flattered that he held her in such esteem that he wouldn't share her, but she was disappointed. I was probably more disappointed, because I never thought she would have taken on a number of black studs.

My wife feels similarly about anal. She doesn't really like it, and we have never done it because she feels that way. Yet she has let other men screw her ass to please them. The weird thing is I am excited that other men have had her ass and I haven't.
i don`t know how i would reacted if i had known it in advance. for my her safty is very important and maybe i would have had concerns and reservations.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:31 am

anilkp69 wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

It’s all very confusing
you are right.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:36 am

Gerrymander321 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 am
anilkp69 wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:

It’s all very confusing

Exactly as stated above...
Number one I’m not sure he ever said he’s a cuckold per se. He’s stated many times he’s not actually happy that she’s out doing all these things with other men. He likes her being more sexual with him, though. He actually DOES want to fuck other women too. As I’ve read throughout these various posts that’s actually opposite of what most “cucks” are like. And where is the law codifying that a “cuckold just MUST let things happen?
From how it reads, she’s saying she wants to do as she pleases when she pleases with whomever she pleases and she wants him to be the caretaker of the baby that isn’t even his while not allowing him the pleasures HE WANTS. And he’s making excuses for her saying it’s about compromise. I don’t read where she is compromising anything.
That’s how it reads at least.
marriage is full of compromises.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:16 am
R_H_NC wrote:

having the other men, she had done it, because she wanted it. my wife hadn`t done anything if she hadn`t wanted it. this whole weekend made her see the client in another light. his influence to my wife had changed and that is, why she stopped their thing. she wasn`t attracted to him anymore.
I wasn't questioning whether it mattered to her or not. Obviously it really didn't. I was raising points which seem incredulous.

You say she wasn't (isn't) attracted to him anymore but hours after she evidently made that decision and called you she submitted totally to him once again. Again, incredulous assertion.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:16 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:16 am
R_H_NC wrote:

I wasn't questioning whether it mattered to her or not. Obviously it really didn't. I was raising points which seem incredulous.

You say she wasn't (isn't) attracted to him anymore but hours after she evidently made that decision and called you she submitted totally to him once again. Again, incredulous assertion.
there is not always a sharp cut.