Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Boss
8%
Coworker
13%
Friend
29%
Best friend
25%
Cousin
2%
Uncle
1%
Brother
5%
Dad
5%
Other
12%

Total votes: 709

hando
Experienced

Re: Who was the closest person to you that your wife has had sex with?

Unread post by hando » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:10 am

The guy is my wife's best friend's first husband. He and I never gotten along very well, but her best friend and I were very close for a long time. The best friend even lived with us for about 6 months after her husband left her. The girls were both fucking him at the same time before I started dating my wife, and there were some rough spots in their friendship as a result. They are still getting along and see each other fairly often and talk on the phone all the time.

quietcouple
Virgin

Unread post by quietcouple » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:12 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:50 pm
How did it happen and how did you feel?
Her 1st cousin many years ago. He split with his girlfriend who was my wife's best friend. An evening we invited him to consolate him and we ended three in a bed. This lasted until he found another girlfriend. We were fresh merried

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 am

the first person I shared Angela with was a much older co-worker

I do know if my father had still been alive I'd have been honored to let him have fun with her

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:54 am

Question: Did yours change with time to the point where she accepted close ones (family/friends) ? Mine said when we started (3 years ago) no way she will do family or close friends as worried about her reputation...but when I see the way she dresses in front of them I start thinking she might be open to it even though she says no.....
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:15 am

CURVYWIFE wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:54 am
Question: Did yours change with time to the point where she accepted close ones (family/friends) ? Mine said when we started (3 years ago) no way she will do family or close friends as worried about her reputation...but when I see the way she dresses in front of them I start thinking she might be open to it even though she says no.....
I would say so yes...I know that some of the males she's been with she wouldn't have thought of before we went down this path

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:18 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:15 am
CURVYWIFE wrote:
I would say so yes...I know that some of the males she's been with she wouldn't have thought of before we went down this path
Wao....and what triggers this sudden change?
Please don't answer if not respectful and/or all what you have to share are cock pics

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:19 am

CURVYWIFE wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:18 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:15 am
CURVYWIFE wrote:
Wao....and what triggers this sudden change?
really a lot of it has to do with Angie's increase in self confidence since we started

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:21 am

Cool...or maybe has to do with the natural development of a HW

robandkate
Virgin

Unread post by robandkate » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:43 am

My wife Kate has had sex with one of my cousins once and with the husband of one of my cousins many times.
She has been having sex with her married boss for years.
She has had sex with husbands of couples we know socially.
She had sex with one of our daughter's high school coaches for an entire season and the father of one of our daughter's school friends for about six months.
My wife had sex for about a year with a divorced guy who worked for me. Working with him everyday when he was fucking my wife was hot. He told me that he could not believe that he was fucking his boss's wife while his boss watched and jerked off. He thought it was hot too.
I love being around guys, in everyday situations, who are fucking my wife.
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:20 am

Did any of their spouses suspect?

CURVYWIFE
Experienced

Unread post by CURVYWIFE » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:21 am

Did any of their spouses suspect?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 am
frank r wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 am
My dad and my brother shared her one night while i was out of town.
You can't tease us like that! Tell us the story...details, please!
Will tell the short version...
Returned from a 2 week business trip. We had been married about a year. Long story short came back a day early as a surprise.
Saw my dad 's car was in the driveway. It was close to midnite and when i walked in the house it was very quiet. It was a warm
nite so i assumed they were out by the pool.
As I approached the patio I heard Beth, my wife's giggle then it was quiet. Standing in the doorway I saw Beth naked on her knees
and my dad, sprawled out on a chaise in his trunks in front of her. Dad was stroking his cock as he watched my wife sucking my naked
kid brother who was 19.standing as she worked his sex. Dad was urging my wife on and telling Ted, my brother to hurry up and shoot
so he could have his turn. Ted was holding her head and she was doing her best to take his cock, The whole time he kept saying to her
"Go all the way,.. i want to feel your lips on my pubes..."
Dad sipping his beer was urging him to hurry and not to wear her out. Instead of stopping it all i slipped back into the living room
For what seemed like an eternity I watched. Beth and I had talked about her with other guys but here it was before my eyes and
i was aroused by it all When Ted came hearing her choking and my dad telling her not to lose a drop I pulled out my dick and watched.
Watched her smiling go to my dad and pull down his swim trunks and begin working his fat dick into her mouth. Ted came over and
was fingering her as she sucked my dad who shot quickly.
Quickly i sneaked out of the house and went to a motel and called the house to tell her id be there early in the morning. When I
drove up the next morning there shew as in a sexy nightie waiting for me.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:07 am

frank r wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:23 am
frank r wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 am
My dad and my brother shared her one night while i was out of town.
You can't tease us like that! Tell us the story...details, please!
Will tell the short version...
Returned from a 2 week business trip. We had been married about a year. Long story short came back a day early as a surprise.
Saw my dad 's car was in the driveway. It was close to midnite and when i walked in the house it was very quiet. It was a warm
nite so i assumed they were out by the pool.
As I approached the patio I heard Beth, my wife's giggle then it was quiet. Standing in the doorway I saw Beth naked on her knees
and my dad, sprawled out on a chaise in his trunks in front of her. Dad was stroking his cock as he watched my wife sucking my naked
kid brother who was 19.standing as she worked his sex. Dad was urging my wife on and telling Ted, my brother to hurry up and shoot
so he could have his turn. Ted was holding her head and she was doing her best to take his cock, The whole time he kept saying to her
"Go all the way,.. i want to feel your lips on my pubes..."
Dad sipping his beer was urging him to hurry and not to wear her out. Instead of stopping it all i slipped back into the living room
For what seemed like an eternity I watched. Beth and I had talked about her with other guys but here it was before my eyes and
i was aroused by it all When Ted came hearing her choking and my dad telling her not to lose a drop I pulled out my dick and watched.
Watched her smiling go to my dad and pull down his swim trunks and begin working his fat dick into her mouth. Ted came over and
was fingering her as she sucked my dad who shot quickly.
Quickly i sneaked out of the house and went to a motel and called the house to tell her id be there early in the morning. When I
drove up the next morning there shew as in a sexy nightie waiting for me.
WOW! did she ever admit this?

Thomastom
Prepubescent

-

Unread post by Thomastom » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:06 am

I feel like that really depends on how much distance he starts with between him and the bears. Also, are they coming in as a wave, are they coming in one at a time like a Kung-Fu movie, or are they surrounding him coming in at once? A lot of factors in this one if you ask me.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Re: -

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:55 am

Thomastom wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:06 am
I feel like that really depends on how much distance he starts with between him and the bears. Also, are they coming in as a wave, are they coming in one at a time like a Kung-Fu movie, or are they surrounding him coming in at once? A lot of factors in this one if you ask me.
WTF?
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:55 am
Thomastom wrote:
WTF?
Gotta be on drugs! :lol:

CTcpl
Virgin

Unread post by CTcpl » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:41 pm

Thomastom wrote:
[ open on stock footage of ninjas getting their asses kicked out on the streets] [ dissolve to the beaten ninjas limping into their hideout, trying to figure out what went wrong ]

Ninja Mike: Ow..! That.. was humiliating!

Ninja Rob: Hey – thanks for backing me up out there!

Ninja Mike: Excuse me – but what am I supposed to do when this guy’s falling down on top of me!

Ninja Dave: Like that was my idea! That guy picked me up and threw me! I think I jammed my thumb..

Ninja Rob: [ mocking ] Oh.. I think I jammed my thumb..!

[ Ninja Leader quiets the rowdy group down ]
Ninja Leader: Okay, guys, pointing fingers won’t solve anything. Now, if we want to get out of this rut.. we have to learn from these little disasters. Now, before the fight, how did we all agree we should attack the guy?

Group: All together!

Ninja Leader: And how did we attack?

Group: One at a time..

Ninja Leader: That’s right. Now, what else went wrong?

Elder Ninja: Uh.. something I know I do all the time – when the guy’s back is turned, I try to sneak up behind him.

Ninja Rob: What’s wrong with that? That makes sense!

Elder Ninja: Well.. nine times out of ten, when I’m right behind him, he gives me one of these – whack!

[ the group groans in agreement ]
Nervous Ninja: Another thing that never seems to work is.. yelling when you run up to him.

Ninja Throwing Star Enthusiast: Even a really fierce yell? [ screams primally ]

Ninja Leader: Does not work. Just lets ’em know yo’re coming.

Ninja Rob: I stopped yelling years ago. Steve? I’ve got a pointer for you: when I’m running at the guy, at full speed, don’t you run from the opposite direction. He’s just gonna step aside, and we’re gonna run into each other and bump heads! Again!

Ninja Steve: I hear that!

Ninja Leader: That must have happened five or six times today. And the thing you may not realize, Steve, is that after you’re unconcious, he’s picking you up and using you as a club to hit the rest of us!

Ninja Steve: [ fascinated ] Really?!

Ninja Leader: Oh, yeah! And you nearly broke my jaw with the back of that head of yours! [ chuckles ] Anyway, let’s put tonight behind us.. and focus on the future. Any new ideas?

Elder Ninja: Well, you know, I’ve been thinking that maybe these uniforms aren’t helping us, you know? There’s no way to surprise a guy in these things, they just scream ninja!

Ninja Mike: Yeah, yeah! What if we wore something more nondescript, like, uhh.. mailman outfits!

Ninja Leader: [ shaking head ] I don’t know.. I-I think if a guy sees a dozen mailmen coming after him, he’s gonna know something’s up.

Ninja Rob: We could carry letters! And packages!

Ninja Mike: Uh, yeah – addressed to who?

Ninja Rob: It doesn’t matter! Occupant! Whatever!

[ the group breaks into a spirit of dissention ]
Ninja Leader: Okay.. okay.. okay..! Let’s not get bogged down! Any other ideas?

[ an excited ninja stands, holding a throwing star ]
Ninja Throwing Star Enthusiast: Well, I’ll tell you, I’m gonna say it again. I think we are really underestimating these throwing stars. You know, I had a couple of near hits tonight. I think if we made room in the budget to buy more throwing stars.. it’s really gonna help us out.

[ a ninja stands to reveal that he’s been stabbed repeatedly by misguided throwing stars ]
Punctured Ninja: Uh.. I think, uh.. before we get any more throwing stars, uh.. you should try to concentrate on accuracy.

Ninja Leader: Uh, you want some ice or something for that?

Punctured Ninja: No, thanks.. I’m trying not to, uh.. think about it..

[ a nervous ninja stands ]
Nervous Ninja: Well, I got an idea.. If, um.. what if.. we all wore, like, spikes on our stomachs.. so.. that.. when a guy goes to kick you.. he’ll, uh.. he’ll get, like, spikes in his foot!

Ninja Leader: [ thinking ] You know.. that’s the first really intelligent thing anyone’s said today! Now, does someone have a pen? We should write that down. [ no one in the group can find a pen ] Alright, never mind.. now, you know what we should do right now? Go out, as a group, find someone, and beat him up! It doesn’t have to be anyone special! Just.. the first guy we see down in the lobby! We’re really gonna pull it together, and beat him up as a team! It’ll be a real confidence builder! Now, are you with me?!

Nervous Ninja: Let’s get on it!! Let’s do it this time!!

[ now psyched, the ninjas exit the hideout, ready for some action ] [ dissolve to stock footage of the ninjas exiting an elevator, and attacking the first person they see. One by one, this stranger attacks and beats up every member of the ninja team. ]
Voiceover: [ over scrolling SUPER ] “The plucky ninjas never gave up. Over the years, they fought many more battles, never actually winning but often coming very close. Perhaps most important, the lessons they learned, and the friendships they formed as ninjas, lasted the rest of their lives.”

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:51 pm

This thread is getting really weird! It certainly seems to have gone off the rails!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:46 am

I wouldn't have thought I'd have anything to put in this thread, but I just found out that my wife fucked a friend that I've known for more than 30 years. The last time he came on to her, was at *his* wedding, that we both attended. (I don't know if she fucked him that day, or not.) Some nerve, eh? Trying to fuck *my* wife, on the day he's getting married to someone else.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:46 am
I wouldn't have thought I'd have anything to put in this thread, but I just found out that my wife fucked a friend that I've known for more than 30 years. The last time he came on to her, was at *his* wedding, that we both attended. (I don't know if she fucked him that day, or not.) Some nerve, eh? Trying to fuck *my* wife, on the day he's getting married to someone else.
how did you find out?

hotgfluvfuk
Virgin

Unread post by hotgfluvfuk » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:20 pm

mg7y gf fucked her friends bf, like 3 times
she fucked her mechanic twice
fucked her supervisor, he had a huge bbc that she fell in love with
fucker her manager married manager, a married guy with 2 kids almost her age
She fucked her supplier, on their first date

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Too bad nobody has experienced incest

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:22 am

AwkwardCouple wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
how did you find out?
We were sitting on the couch, {half-] watching TV and shooting the shit. Somehow, the conversation got on to dick size and she said "You know ****? He's got a 4" pencil-dick." :shock:

My first thought was "Whoda thunk it?" quickly followed by "And you know this...how?" And that's when the story came out.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:55 am

The closest has been with the man she works with and a 12-year-younger student who will graduate at this Saturday's commencement ceremony. He will begin working as an accountant at the same bank where she works, although her position is in management. Those two men are probably the closest. Another was a man she grew up with who she called her "cousin," although they aren't actually related; they had sex during two separate visits, but their sexual relationship was short-lived because each lives in different regions of the country. So, I suppose he could fit in your "Friend" category but as her friend, not mine. Although I haven't asked, she would probably have a difficult time trying to decide which of the three was the closest relationship but thinks that those personal connections make the sex hotter.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:01 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:22 am
AwkwardCouple wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
how did you find out?
We were sitting on the couch, {half-] watching TV and shooting the shit. Somehow, the conversation got on to dick size and she said "You know ****? He's got a 4" pencil-dick." :shock:

My first thought was "Whoda thunk it?" quickly followed by "And you know this...how?" And that's when the story came out.
LMAO !!! What a great story !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930