Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:14 am

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:39 am
The greatest hits theme for this thread is awesome. You're a lucky man to have such an active hotwife. Lynda is also a lucky lady to have a husband like you that allows her to share herself with others so freely. If only my wife would have been half as active as Lynda, I would have loved it. Always looking forward to your next post about Lynda's past adventures. :whip:
Thank you. I know I am a very lucky man to have such a slut for a wife. :cool:

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 am

I know i would love to meet your M.I.L.F

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:14 am

goodtimes2 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 am
I know i would love to meet your M.I.L.F
Hopefully, you would meet her and the "meat" her in bed. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:37 am

#10: I Guess I Got What I Deserved

Back in the late '80's when Lynda was late 20's, I became suspicious that she was having an affair with someone. Lynda was not working then and we had a nanny who helped out with the kids, so Lynda was able to get away a lot. She had never had an affair before, just occasional indiscretions, so I don't know why I became convinced of the affair. No cell phones back then, so no real way to track her. She was very happy and upbeat, but frequently went places alone and had no real explanation for where she was going or what she was doing. I had a friend who was an attorney doing family law and he told me lurid cheating and sex scandal stories all the time. I also knew that he had an investigator he used for these situations. One day after work my friend and I went for a drink and I told him I might have a job for his investigator. He offered to let me use his investigator, if I wanted to chip in and pay for a couple of hours and I told him I would. Of course, he asked why I needed those services and I told him I thought my wife was having an affair. He was shocked and pressed me for details. I found that it was humiliating to tell him, but that I was hard as a rock. I nearly came in my pants as I told him of her numerous cheating episodes and he listened in amazement. After we left, I figured it had been a mistake to tell him because now word might get around, but it was too late to undo it.

A few days later, the investigator came to see me. I had to hide my hard throbbing cock as I told him of the many times my wife had cheated on me and how I thought she was having an affair. I showed him photos of Lynda and he was quite impressed. Before he left, he said that if I thought she was having an affair, then the chances were very good that she was. I closed the door and jacked off as soon as he left my office. :oops: Over the next week or so, the investigator called to report in that he had followed her various places, but no affair - just a lot of time spent lying in the sun at the beach. Not too long after, he told me that I had nothing to worry about and that she was not seeing anybody else. He obviously told his boss because my friend called up to congratulate me on the good news that my wife was not cheating on me "this time at least." I regretted ever telling him about her cheating. Whenever Lynda and I saw this friend in the future he always gave me a knowing look about Lynda and always paid a lot of attention to her. Nothing more came of this back then.

Fast forward about 10 years later and Lynda is now an official hotwife with my knowledge, consent and full support. Over the first 2-3 years of our journey, I was able to convince her that her cheating had been hot and I wanted to hear stories. I slowly drew one confession after another out of her. One of the most surprising confessions involved the little story I just related about the investigator and my suspicions that she was having an affair. She did not tell me all at once, but eventually I got a pretty wild story out of her which follows in the net post.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 am

#10:

During a late night fantasy and confession session, Lynda said that she knew I once hired an investigator to follow her because I thought she was cheating. She was not happy about that and I tried to tell her all about my perception and fears at the time. I told her the entire story and she actually got a laugh out of it. She then told me that my version of the story was only part of it. She said she noticed some guy looking at her when she was at the beach one morning. The next afternoon, she saw him at the mall and then again another day at the beach. She said she called him over and asked who the hell he was and why he was following her around (great investigator, huh? :roll: ). He admitted he had been hired by me and told her the whole story and said that he wanted he to catch him watching because she was so beautiful. Lynda was still pissed and kept questioning him. He told her the friend that he worked for and how her husband had told them both all about her cheating and how many times she had been caught. Lynda was very mad and wanted to get even with me. As a result, she and the investigator ended up fucking in a cheap motel near the beach. She said it was a grudge fuck initially, but he had a big thick cock, so she fucked him 3-4 more times on other days. "So the investigator you paid to catch your cheating wife ended up cheating with your wife while you were paying him." :evil: Lynda got a huge laugh out of that and it turned me on so much that we fucked like wild animals.

Sometime later as we relived this story in bed, she added another chapter to it. She said a year or so after her fling with the investigator, she was out one night and ran into our friend the family law attorney. She confronted him about his involvement and he told her what a turn on it was for him to hear about how she cheats regularly on her husband. He obviously played his cards right that night because he ended up balls deep in Lynda that night fucking her in her car in the parking lot. She said it was another grudge fuck for her and that it was never repeated. To this day that friend has never admitted to fucking my wife, although I have no reason not to believe Lynda on that one. On the other hand, I have never point blank confronted him about fucking my wife. I still see him on occasion, although I never saw the investigator again after he declared to me that Lynda was "clean." I thought he was talking about her behavior, but he may have just meant her pussy. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:42 am

#11. Lynda sets me up with her sister:

This will have to be the Reader's Digest condensed version of the story. Lynda's sister is 2 years older than her and 2 numbers lower on the 1-10 scale. If you rate Lynda an 8, then he sister is a 6. 7 & 5, etc. Her sister was the goody goody growing up, while Lynda was the wild one who was always getting into trouble. Her sister Bekka always had potential, but lived her life by "should"s. Everything she did was what she thought she should do. That ruled her life and she judged everyone else accordingly. As a result, her relationship with Lynda was always strained, but Lynda did recreational drugs, hopped from one guy's bed to another, and generally had nothing but contempt for the rules and authority. Bekka was the straight laced one.

Although we kept Lynda's hotwife lifestyle hidden from Bekka, she was aware of some of our swapping and swinging, which appalled her, as well as much of Lynda's cheating, which she loudly condemned. This really all changed fairly quickly and we really have our friend Carlos to thank for the change in Bekka as much as anyone. If you read the thread here in the Library on the Carlos and Lynda affair, it will help fill in this story. As you may recall, Lynda and Carlos were have a torrid relationship. Lynda and Bekka and relatives planned a big family cruise, but when the time came, Lynda just had to invite Carlos along and ended up fucking him morning, noon and night. Bekka caught them one morning and had a complete meltdown as you might expect. The days following were spent with Lynda and I trying to convince Bekka that we were both good with this and that our relationship was stronger than ever. A change came over Bekka as she realized doing what's wrong can be a lot of fun. :mrgreen:

It was during this time that Bekka confessed to us that she had had 9 affairs during her marriage with 7 different men, all friends and neighbors. We were amazed to learn this and that she had cucked the shit out of her husband. He was not a willing cuck, just kept quiet and looked the other way. When all this came out, he immediately left Bekka and filed for divorce. Lynda and i slowly brought Bekka over to the dark side to the point that she actually went to bed with Carlos because Lynda had talked him up so much. :cool: I think she was hooked on having multiple sex partners available to her after that. :D

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 am

#11:

As Lynda and I filled Bekka in more and more about Lynda's voracious sexual appetite and the many lovers, boyfriends, one night stands and friends with benefits that Lynda had, the girls became closer and closer. Lynda fixed up her divorcee sister with several male friends and Bekka hungrily fucked every one of them. She went from the girl who never put out to the one that fucked on the first date. ;) Bekka also got very close with me. She loved hearing about how much I loved my wife getting fucked by others. She knew how much I jerked off at the thought and she teased me mercilessly about it. She would call me up when she knew Lynda was with another man and ask me how many times I had jacked off. Eventually, she got me to jerk off with her on the phone talking me through it. "You know you wife is getting fucked right now, don't you? She has a big cock buried in her nasty pussy and you love it as much as she does, don't you? Don't you, cucky boy? You would rather jack off than fuck your wife, wouldn't you? Admit it!" I would admit it and cum all over myself to the laughing delight of Bekka, my tormentor.

I would wake in the morning to find a text message from Bekka saying, "Have you cum yet today? Your wife has. lol" I would then call her and have another jerk off session with my sister-in-law making fun of me. Sometimes, she would call back every 2 hours and order me to jerk off again, which I always did to both of our delight. For a while, Lynda would call her sister as soon as she got home to tell her all the juicy details of her night of fucking. I would hear it at the same time because she put it on the speaker phone. Bekka would tell Lynda what a good cuck I had been and how many times I had jacked off. It was clear to all 3 of us that Bekka really has my number and dominates me. Lynda always said that maybe Bekka and I should be together as cuckoldress and cuck, rather than Lynda being my hotwife. This always led to more jerking off and more laughter from the girls. :oops:

Eventually, Bekka started coming to stay with us more often and for longer stretches. One time,Carlos convinced the ladies to have a threesome with him and I was never so jealous. He fucked my wife and her sister whenever he wanted to and they both teased me relentlessly about why another man had to perform my husbandly duties and keep my wife well-fucked. I said to them it was like being cucked by 2 women at the same time and they said there is no reason why they can't do that. They said I would need to start dating my sister-in-law, so I would truly appreciate when she was off fucking another man. Lynda pushed the idea and said if all went well, then maybe Bekka and I would just have to get married. :o

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:42 am

This will have to be the Reader's Digest condensed version of the story. Lynda's sister is 2 years older than her and 2 numbers lower on the 1-10 scale. If you rate Lynda an 8, then he sister is a 6. 7 & 5, etc. Her sister was the goody goody growing up, while Lynda was the wild one who was always getting into trouble. Her sister Bekka always had potential, but lived her life by "should"s. Everything she did was what she thought she should do. That ruled her life and she judged everyone else accordingly. As a result, her relationship with Lynda was always strained, but Lynda did recreational drugs, hopped from one guy's bed to another, and generally had nothing but contempt for the rules and authority. Bekka was the straight laced one.

Although we kept Lynda's hotwife lifestyle hidden from Bekka, she was aware of some of our swapping and swinging, which appalled her, as well as much of Lynda's cheating, which she loudly condemned. This really all changed fairly quickly and we really have our friend Carlos to thank for the change in Bekka as much as anyone. If you read the thread here in the Library on the Carlos and Lynda affair, it will help fill in this story. As you may recall, Lynda and Carlos were have a torrid relationship. Lynda and Bekka and relatives planned a big family cruise, but when the time came, Lynda just had to invite Carlos along and ended up fucking him morning, noon and night. Bekka caught them one morning and had a complete meltdown as you might expect. The days following were spent with Lynda and I trying to convince Bekka that we were both good with this and that our relationship was stronger than ever. A change came over Bekka as she realized doing what's wrong can be a lot of fun. :mrgreen:

It was during this time that Bekka confessed to us that she had had 9 affairs during her marriage with 7 different men, all friends and neighbors. We were amazed to learn this and that she had cucked the shit out of her husband. He was not a willing cuck, just kept quiet and looked the other way. When all this came out, he immediately left Bekka and filed for divorce. Lynda and i slowly brought Bekka over to the dark side to the point that she actually went to bed with Carlos because Lynda had talked him up so much. :cool: I think she was hooked on having multiple sex partners available to her after that. :D
Oh man. This is going to be so hot. I can envision some reverse cucking where hwl is sitting in a chair in the room masturbating while you are banging her sister and talking dirty to both of them. You are the king of the internet if you pulled that off.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 am
rypmar7 wrote:

Oh man. This is going to be so hot. I can envision some reverse cucking where hwl is sitting in a chair in the room masturbating while you are banging her sister and talking dirty to both of them. You are the king of the internet if you pulled that off.
Lynda has watched us fuck and we have had threesomes, but I don't think Lynda ever got herself off watching us.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:12 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 am
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Lynda has watched us fuck and we have had threesomes, but I don't think Lynda ever got herself off watching us.
You had a 3 sum with hwl and her sister? Omfg...I assume there was no female to female action. Or was there? Hwl always blows my mind so I'm not counting it out.

Dude, a 3sum with sisters... you've done every mans biggest fantasy

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:12 am
rypmar7 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

You had a 3 sum with hwl and her sister? Omfg...I assume there was no female to female action. Or was there? Hwl always blows my mind so I'm not counting it out.

Yes, I have done more than one threesome with the sisters. I have tried everything to get them to do each other, but never have quite gotten there. They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little, but no lez action unfortunately.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:17 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Yes, I have done more than one threesome with the sisters. I have tried everything to get them to do each other, but never have quite gotten there. They have kissed passionately and felt each other up a little, but no lez action unfortunately.
Kissing and feeling each other up counts as some lez action. I can't wait to hear more about this new HWL development. You are the freaking king of the internet. I can't even fathom how erotic that must have been.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 am

A7,

How would you feel about a threesome with two sisters in law, both cheating on their husbands??

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:56 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 am
A7,

How would you feel about a threesome with two sisters in law, both cheating on their husbands??

Rascal
What do you mean what would I think? It sounds like it could be extremely hot

Do you have a confession rascal?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:17 am
rypmar7 wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

Kissing and feeling each other up counts as some lez action. I can't wait to hear more about this new HWL development. You are the freaking king of the internet. I can't even fathom how erotic that must have been.
Lynda says whenever she is with another girl and their guy or guys are spent, all the girls have to do is start in on each other and all the guys are at attention and very eager to perform. :mrgreen: Seeing them naked and holding each other is beyond amazing!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:29 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 am
A7,

Rascal
That sounds incredibly hot to me.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:53 pm

It was eventually arranged that Bekka was going to come stay with us for 2 weeks. During that time, Bekka and I were to be the couple and Lynda would be the divorced sister. Bekka and I talked on the phone every day leading up to this and were both hot to trot when the time arrived. Lynda sent me to the airport alone to pick up my "wife". We made out like newlyweds at the baggage claim and again in the car before driving home. Lynda greeted her sister warmly and had me take her things to the master bedroom. Lynda had moved a lot of her stuff to the guest room where she was planning to sleep on those rare nights when she was home. The 3 of us went out to dinner with Bekka riding in the front seat with me and sitting next to me at dinner. Afterwards, when we got home, Lynda showed Bekka a few tricks with our master bathroom and just little things that were helpful to know and then left to spend the night with whoever was fucking her regularly then.

Bekka and I went to bed together for the first time ever and there was some electricity, but some butterflies too. Sinking your cock into your sister-in-law for the first time is quite a feeling. After a sweaty round one, we were lying together trying to recover. Bekka said that my slutty little wife probably just got fucked too and is lying there in another man's bed full of his cum. She giggled when I instantly started to get hard again. This led to her asking me who fucks my wife the most and I rattled off 3-4 names. She started asking me if I was even in the top 10 and then teased me that Lynda had told her I wasn't. Bekka went on and on and some got an almost vicious fucking from me that had her squealing with delight as she laughed at how frantic I got.

In the morning she teased me by apologizing that I got stuck with the fat ugly sister while the hot sexy one I had married was off fucking another man yet again. She asked me if I ever tried to prevent my wife from committing adultery. I told her I had tried at times, but my cock always got too hard for me to do anything about it. I told her how Lynda cheated early and often in our marriage and got caught every time. We would have a big fight and then Lynda would get the fucking of a lifetime. Soon, she figured out that she could get away with anything. When we started hotwifing, we pretended early on that I had a say in things and that our decisions were mutual, but after a few years we dropped all pretenses and agreed that I have no say whatsoever concerning my wife's sex life. I also admitted to her that Lynda pretty much controlled my sex life too. Bekka was very amused by all of this and laughed through another rough fuck, teasing me about how she never knew I got so hot for thick chicks like her. :twisted:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:13 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:53 pm
It was eventually arranged that Bekka was going to come stay with us for 2 weeks. During that time, Bekka and I were to be the couple and Lynda would be the divorced sister. Bekka and I talked on the phone every day leading up to this and were both hot to trot when the time arrived. Lynda sent me to the airport alone to pick up my "wife". We made out like newlyweds at the baggage claim and again in the car before driving home. Lynda greeted her sister warmly and had me take her things to the master bedroom. Lynda had moved a lot of her stuff to the guest room where she was planning to sleep on those rare nights when she was home. The 3 of us went out to dinner with Bekka riding in the front seat with me and sitting next to me at dinner. Afterwards, when we got home, Lynda showed Bekka a few tricks with our master bathroom and just little things that were helpful to know and then left to spend the night with whoever was fucking her regularly then.

Bekka and I went to bed together for the first time ever and there was some electricity, but some butterflies too. Sinking your cock into your sister-in-law for the first time is quite a feeling. After a sweaty round one, we were lying together trying to recover. Bekka said that my slutty little wife probably just got fucked too and is lying there in another man's bed full of his cum. She giggled when I instantly started to get hard again. This led to her asking me who fucks my wife the most and I rattled off 3-4 names. She started asking me if I was even in the top 10 and then teased me that Lynda had told her I wasn't. Bekka went on and on and some got an almost vicious fucking from me that had her squealing with delight as she laughed at how frantic I got.

In the morning she teased me by apologizing that I got stuck with the fat ugly sister while the hot sexy one I had married was off fucking another man yet again. She asked me if I ever tried to prevent my wife from committing adultery. I told her I had tried at times, but my cock always got too hard for me to do anything about it. I told her how Lynda cheated early and often in our marriage and got caught every time. We would have a big fight and then Lynda would get the fucking of a lifetime. Soon, she figured out that she could get away with anything. When we started hotwifing, we pretended early on that I had a say in things and that our decisions were mutual, but after a few years we dropped all pretenses and agreed that I have no say whatsoever concerning my wife's sex life. I also admitted to her that Lynda pretty much controlled my sex life too. Bekka was very amused by all of this and laughed through another rough fuck, teasing me about how she never knew I got so hot for thick chicks like her. :twisted:
Oh man. Bekka is quite the dirty girl. All those years of repressing her inner desires. I can't wait to hear more about hwl being involved.

Yeah sure...if a guy is spent and 2 women start at it we'd be recharged. Kinda like those Tesla super rechargers. 2 women together is about the hottest thing possible.

My opinion is it's nature. Humans are backwards. In nature the male is attractive like in birds. The pretty colorful ones are male which is designed to draw attention away from the female to help protect the kids from predators. Humans are backwards with men being the less attractive of the species with more utilitarian body's. Women are the fairer sex with beauty and curves. Seeing 2 of these beautiful creatures together gives us a testesrerone boost. It was probably designed by nature that way. Sorry cucks, 2 dudes together just isn't the beautiful sight that are 2 women.

Ryp- can you tell us about HWL watching you with bekka? That's just off the charts. As soon as I think I know hwl, again she blows my mind.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 am

any chance for a picture of Bekka?
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 am
#11:They said I would need to start dating my sister-in-law, so I would truly appreciate when she was off fucking another man. Lynda pushed the idea and said if all went well, then maybe Bekka and I would just have to get married. :o
rypmar7 wrote:
Sinking your cock into your sister-in-law for the first time is quite a feeling. :twisted:
When I get to thinking you and Lynda have done it all then you cum up with this. You have a wild ass insatiable wife that loves to share her married pussy with as many men as possible and now she has corrupted her sister and brought her over to the dark side. Sounds like her sister is quickly converting over and trying to play catch up to this way of life and is loving it. :twisted:

Then, at Lynda's insistence you get to fuck your sister in law. My god man, what a great experience. :o I'm willing to bet you didn't last long once your cock got balls deep in your sister in laws pussy.🔥 What an amazing story and experience. Thanks for sharing all of this with us and please keep us updated on the sister in law and her sexual activities. You are so lucky dude. :mrgreen:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:42 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:13 am

Ryp- can you tell us about HWL watching you with bekka? That's just off the charts. As soon as I think I know hwl, again she blows my mind.
Lynda has watched Bekka and me together, but it's not like she is getting off on it. She has watched a while and then walked out of the room. She has walked in on us before and she has watched while resting during a threesome. It probably sounds hotter than it was. Lynda is not a visual person like guys are. She is all about touch and feel. She can have great sex completely in the dark, where I want to see the action.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:43 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 am
any chance for a picture of Bekka?
Yes, there is, but I want to get her okay.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 pm

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 am
#11:They said I would need to start dating my sister-in-law, so I would truly appreciate when she was off fucking another man. Lynda pushed the idea and said if all went well, then maybe Bekka and I would just have to get married. :o
rypmar7 wrote:
Sinking your cock into your sister-in-law for the first time is quite a feeling. :twisted:
When I get to thinking you and Lynda have done it all then you cum up with this. You have a wild ass insatiable wife that loves to share her married pussy with as many men as possible and now she has corrupted her sister and brought her over to the dark side. Sounds like her sister is quickly converting over and trying to play catch up to this way of life and is loving it. :twisted:

Then, at Lynda's insistence you get to fuck your sister in law. My god man, what a great experience. :o I'm willing to bet you didn't last long once your cock got balls deep in your sister in laws pussy.🔥 What an amazing story and experience. Thanks for sharing all of this with us and please keep us updated on the sister in law and her sexual activities. You are so lucky dude. :mrgreen:
Thanks. Yes, I did not last long the first time with Bekka, but she had me so hot that I was like a young man again - hard and quick and then quickly hard again. :mrgreen:

And, yes, sis is making up for lost times. She is more blunt about being a slut than Lynda is these days. Bekka has a high-powered job in Northern California and travels for business a lot, so she still has to maintain some decorum. She is the successful career woman who got everything through smarts and very hard work, while her slut sister was rolling around in some guy's bed. Bekka has now learned there is something to be said for both lifestyles. Lynda is very happy to tell you how much smarter Bekka is, but how she had street smarts first.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Have they had a threesome with someone else?
Maybe someone else was more more lucky?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:54 am

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Have they had a threesome with someone else?
Maybe someone else was more more lucky?
Exactly! Carlos seems to be better at getting hwl's slut side out (no offense). Maybe he also gets bekkas (hwb) slut side out? He's 3wayed with them on multiple occasions. Could they have went farther in the heat of the moment with Carlos?

I can't imagine don hasn't gotten in on the sister action? Don would certainly encourage the FF play and given his Dom nature I hwl's sub nature, he may have demanded it successfully?

We need to know more... So much more. Hwl and hwb are quite the pair. While hwb is divorced I'm still considering her a hotwife hence the moniker HWB.