camera man .... 1st time story poster ... fiction ... so far

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
curiousandhorny

camera man .... 1st time story poster ... fiction ... so far

Unread post by curiousandhorny » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 pm

this is my hw fantasy ….

my hw tammi and i have been planning our weekend getaway to cape cod …. we have been have been making lots of erotic plans … i’ve shared this fantasy with her many times while making love … several times after a few drinks she has really gotten into it too ….

she has bought a very special outfit …. amazingly short, tight, skimpy little low-cut leopard micro-mini dress, sheer back steam black stockings and black lace garter, 3” black leather high heel boots, and for the coupe de gras - leopard print and black lace shelf bra and crothless panties …. with her extremely short dress and crothcless panties, every move gives the opportunity of exposing her open, available, pink and wet hot horny pussy ….mmmmm

she’s a beautiful blonde and she teases up her hair real wilde and sexy … a little extra make up to really look the part, dark smoldering sultry eyes and luscious pink lips with sexy pink lip gloss …. she keeps on her wedding ring …

i take my wedding ring off and enter the bar first, taking a seat at a table near the door so i can watch her make her entrance ….a seat with good vantage points to the back corner of the bar also …. i put in some good music on the juke box ….

a short time later she comes in …. wearing her faux fur coat unbuttoned, already showing off her stunning, dangerously skimpy dress …. guys start checking her out immediately … elbowing one another and taking her in ….

she knows i’m already luving it so she struts herself across the dance floor with the sexiest sultry walk you can imagine … she stands near the back corner of the bar where i can watch everything that’s about 2 take place …. she takes off her faux fur coat and WOW …. i really can’t believe she came out dressed like this …. her dress is almost not there …

right away she has the attention of several guys and she starts flirting right away …. touching arms and shoulders, laughing, smiling as one guy buys her a drink …. i can tell by the way she’s looking at him that he’s the one … she dances with him and you can feel the electricity …. especially the way his hands are all over her …. they go back to the bar and gets her another drink …. that’s when i make my move …

i walk up to the bar on the other side of her and order a drink and sit, looking up at the tv, trying 2 steal a few peaks at this gorgeous creature flaunting herself so confident and sexy … i make some small talk to both him and her about the game on tv … she excuses herself to go the ladies room and “get pretty” and struts her self across the dance floor again as i watch her, and him watching her, along with every other guy in the place …

i turn 2 the guy and say “man … if u don’t mind my saying so ur wife is the hottest thing i’ve seen in a long time” …. He laughs and says “she’s not my wife” … “but what about her wedding ring” i ask …. “i don’t know” he replies, “i just met her” … “lucky u” i say … “that’s for sure” he answers … we finish our drinks and I order another round for the three of us as she returns …. she looks soooo hot and horny … i can tell she’s so turned on, and so can he … she thanks me for the drink and they go back to flirting and laughing together while I sip at my drink and watch tv, and them 2 of course …

in no time at all the talk turns very suggestive with my wife leading him on with double entendres … soon they’re kissing and his hands are all over her …. standing right next 2 me …. in a public bar ….. she’s standing in front of him and he’s sitting on the edge of the bar stool …she reaches down and i can see her caressing his growing cock bulge in his pants …. his hands are swarming all over her ass and up over her tits, feeling her up over her dress, only mildly trying 2 be discrete …. she looks so hot and sexxy and slutty and horny as this stranger enjoys her body and beauty, as well as the hand job she’s almost giving him through his pants … they finally break apart from making out and look at each other with wlde lust, almost oblivious to the wilde horny show they’ve been putting on for me, and anybody else paying attention …. they’re already breathing heavy with lust and passion …. She leans in to him and whispers something 2 him, and he doesn’t know how 2 respond …. after some more fondling and kissing and whispering, he agrees to her request…..

“excuse me” she says 2 me, as i pretend that I was not just staring at this horny girl getting groped out in public right next 2 me at the bar …. “can u do me a favor and take some pictures of us with my phone for my husband” …. “sure, I guess so” I say as the guy looks on with amazement … she shows me how to work the camera in her phone and starts putting her tongue in his ear and says “just keep clicking” …. which I do as they start kissing again … and there hands go all over each other …. His hands on her ass and tits, hers on his cock bulge … and I’m getting all on camera with her phone …

then she leans in and whispers 2 him again …. she takes one of his strong hands puts one of his fingers in her mouth and starts 2 suck on it and lick it ….mmmmm she’s so fucking hot and such a wilde horny slut now …. she whispers 2 him again and puts his hand back down under her dress …. she’s just told him she barely has panties on because they’re crotchless and did he want 2 see 4 himself …. they start 2 kiss again and she strokes his hard cock bulge as his hand and moistened finger find their way up her dress to her swollen, horny, wet hot pussy …. the look on her face as he starts to slide his fingers in and out her right a the bar is amazing …. she looks at me as i get it all on her phone … she is wilde with lust and out of control now …she leans in to the stranger ands moans to him “i need 2 be fucked by u so bad stud … right here, right now at this bar” this guy by now will do anything she says ….. “anything baby …. anything u want …. but how” she looks at me and says “put the phone down and move closer over here”

i put the phone in my pocket and stood right over with them, supposedly giving them a little cover …. my wife undoes the guys pants and takes his cock out, stroking it a few times and running her fingers over his balls …. she turns facing me with her back to him, her dress is so fucking short it doesn’t take much to ride it up her ass so her exposed pussy is open to his big hard cock she left hanging out of his pants, she sits back against him, sitting on his lap with her ass against him, taking his cock up inside her, getting fucked like a hot little slut right at the bar, right b4 my eyes …. and everyone else’s eyes 2 …

while maintaining her position on his lap she starts gyrating her hips and riding him up and down, slowly taking his cock in and out of her as she fucks him at the bar …. “get the camera out” she says, and i do …. click click click …mmmm

she looks like she’s in ecstasy as she enjoys this public fucking …. “come here camera man” she says and motions me towards them …. “kiss me while I get fucked” she says …. and press up against her and start kissing her, me in front kissing her as she sits on his lap moaning at the fucking she’s getting, and now the attention of a second pretend stranger as i start groping her tits and making out with her as she pumps the cock deep in her … at this point a few catcalls start at the bar as shes now fucking like crazy …. “cum in me stud …. cum in me” she moans to the other guy as I kiss her deeply …

he explodes in her and sends her into orgasm 2 … she trembles as she cums again and again …. the feeling of his hard cock spewing hot sperm in her at the bar 4 all 2 see has given her the orgasm of her life …. She gets week in the knees and almost collapses onto him, but I hold her up … the bar is clapping and cheering at the raw, horny sex they have just seen …

she finally gets off him and he zips his pants up …. she strolls away to the ladies room …. every guy in there whishing they could fuck her next …. the stranger says to me “do u think her husband will like those pictures?” “i bet he will” I answer, laughing 2 myself …. i cant wait 2 get her home and fuck her again and again and again … all night long and into the morning 2 …

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ... 2 LONG?

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: camera man .... 1st time story poster ... fiction ... so far

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Very nice! And not too long at all.

Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!