The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 5 and 6.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dinoo

The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 5 and 6.

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:04 am

My hot wife Lady Dinoo
(With thanks to Zorro, who reviewed our story. Without his help I wouldn‘t have published this story.)

This is the 100% real story of my wife Lady Dinoo, the woman I adore and me Dinoo, a summary of the diary we have kept since entering the HW-lifestyle in June 2008.
Some details are missing, but all is true. Honesty is my most important value, much as honesty between myself and my wife I adore has been paramount. We are from the Netherlands and married for almost 40 years.
The site of club Castle Waterloo, where most of the encounters take place, you can find at
http://www.kasteelwaterloo.nl/uk/

2008-08-22
Chapter 5: Club Castle Waterloo 3, the 22the of August 2008

Once again, there wasn’t much action at 9:00 PM, so we decided to start up the evening. Within one minute or so, we were surrounded by several fellows. And as usual they started to caress her body, finding Lady Dinoo’s pussy quickly, as expected. Normally they are very careful in the beginning, but obviously these men had other ideas and stroked her pussy roughly and intensively. They finger fucked her pussy with three or four fingers. I was holding Lady Dinoo in my arms so I could have intervened, but I let Lady Dinoo decide for herself. Her gasps encouraged these men not to stop. It didn’t take long before she came with heavy trembling.
Later on, she told me how excited she was. I, holding her in my arms, let them do what they wanted to do because she was obviously so hot about it.

One of these men put on a condom, turned her on her knees and hands, and started to fuck her doggie style. It didn’t take long before they both came.
Lady Dinoo lay next to me and wanted to rest for a while. But they didn’t give her much time. A man with a huge dick began to play with her pussy.. He even slapped it hard. My wife was encouraging him by holding him tight with her arms around his neck, her head on his chest. Oh’s and ah’s escaped from her mouth. In a most erotic moment, she came.
Relaxing from her orgasm, still with her arms around his neck, she kissed him and saw him putting on a condom. He took her arms and pushed her on her back. Without any mercy she was fucked brutally. Normally she doesn’t cry hard but this time I didn’t recognize my wife. While other men were caressing her breasts and body, she came again. This was the fourth time within, I estimate, 30 minutes. I couldn’t believe it: Four very intense orgasms.

We found another place on that big bed. A young Afro-American guy with a nice dick and aged around 30, came next to her. My wife began to play with his beautiful dick. The first man with that huge dick, who fucked her just before, was watching this scene at her feet. I offered that he take my place. How could he said no?. For at least half an hour, she played with their dicks, sucking, stroking, fondling them separately and together. Apparently, they liked her treatment. The man with the huge dick confessed to his buddy that he never had received a treatment like this. He, in turn, said she was indeed very special. Lady Dinoo beamed. It was very erotic to see this threesome. Tender and kind too. When she sucked the dick of the Afro-American man, I was so close that my eyes could not have been more than 10 inches away.
The three of them didn’t cum. After 30 minutes she thought it was sufficient and we took a break.
We went back to play with two couples and five or six men. At the end, one of the wives and I were watching her husband and my wife, who were involved in an extremely erotic fucking scene. Again we took a break.

After the break we visited another room. An older man from England dived between Lady Dinoo’s legs to eat and suck her pussy. She had one of her most intense orgasms ever. She wanted to reward him, but he refused. He kissed her and said, “It was my ‘enjoy’”. Later, at home, she told me this Englishman gave her the best oral satisfaction she ever had in her life.
We left the club at 1:30 AM.

Chapter 6
Correspondence between my wife and I.

24th of August 2009
A letter to my wife.
How our live has changed. Who could have expected such a quick change? Anyway, I didn’t.
I’m still perplexed. I don’t know what to say.

However, I have doubts. You changed so quickly that I’m wondering if you are doing it for me.
Having doubts is wrong because I know you so well. But, but but…..

Yes, before I was always allowed to cum in your mouth. But then you had a towel for me to dump my load into. Now you are eating my cum without hesitation, as though it were business as usual. You really like it now, I believe.

To see you enjoying our evenings in the Castle, is a big gift to me. Someone is enjoying it more, however, and that is I. So don’t spoil this by thinking I could be harmed by doing something wrong or giving me no attention. In fact, you excite me more when you give more attention to other men than to me. In those instances, I’m very sure you are wholly absorbed by your play.
I have became rather passive now. That bothers me a little. Perhaps I should not be: After all, there has always been somebody with you. Always there has been at least one fellow attracted to you, and very often much younger guys.

Sometimes I fear your changed attitude will not last long. I hope this fear is completely wrong.

Last time you asked me if you could do everything. Later on, you told me you meant to say “ if you could do everything with me.”. Let me be very clear: There doesn’t exist any restriction on what you can do, neither with me nor with other men. Even my spending the night alone isn‘t a limitation. Because I can trust you, you can do whatever you want, whenever and wherever. My permission is never needed. Never. On the contrary, you decide.

Never forget I’m loving you more than ever.
You have given me all you could give me.
Therefore, I’m the happiest man on earth.

27th of August 2009
My wife’s answer.
Yes, I like to clean your dick now, swallowing your semen, eating semen with a spoon, licking your arse. Showing you my excitement and lust now. I admit, in the past, I did less because I was a little unsure. I always thought that other women were prettier, more exciting, more sexual, better than me, whether that was right or not. That has changed. You have changed me.

About our evenings in the club Castle Waterloo. I didn’t know I could be absorbed to such an extent. I’m now enjoying sucking dicks of men I have never seen before, letting them ejaculate in my mouth, and fucking them, as if it were the most normal thing in life.

I’m, however, very sure about one thing: We both do enjoy it. It turns me on when I see you are very excited. Be sure, I don’t have sex with other men to please you. I do because it gives me pleasure.

It is very difficult to describe, but being in this lifestyle does touch me deeply. I really like it.
I love you with all my soul and want that life to remain like it is now.

28th of August
My answer to my wife.
Yes, it difficult to describe one’s feelings, but keep on trying.
It isn’t what happens in club Castle Waterloo that explains why I do love you so much. I always have loved you. But now I have come closer to loving you entirely, more so than ever.
Although we changed our lifestyle some months ago, you were always the apple of my eye. Yes, only if I combine the best parts of several women, could I create a more desirable woman.
In my fantasy I always dreamed of you being completely bold and feeling free. I always wanted you to have your own life, without any restriction in whatever area, with me as your most important mate.

It will not surprise you that the most significant confession you made to me is that you don’t “do” things because of me but because YOU are enjoying it. This confession touched me deeply as your so very intense lovemaking with for example L, B and S did! (see chapters 2, 3 and 4)
I was on air and didn’t exist for you when you made love to them. You denied me, not because you wanted to deny me, no, but because you liked making love to these men. That was the most beautiful present you could give me.

Can you imagine? I at home. You on a long-distance trip making love to another man or men, losing yourself, forgetting all the restrictions you had in mind?

Of course I’m happy with your remark (she told me one evening) you are very excited when I’m holding you tight while other men are fucking you or kissing your pussy. As if you want to say: YOU HAVE TO BE CLOSE TO OBSERVE MY GAME. Read well: HAVE TO.
It turns me on, when you are their plaything, or they are your playthings. The more freely they behave, the better. The more they are submissive to you or you to them, the better. As long as you do enjoy it. I’m stroking my dick while writing now…!!!

29th of August 2008.
Letter from my wife.
Hi dear,
It is 10:00 AM. And I’m writing a letter to you now. I never would have imagined that I would do it so early in the morning. Your letters are so hot to read. I have no experience with writing things down. So have patience with me.
My attitude has changed over the past three months. Every week this change becomes stronger. Every week I’m feeling more erotic, more horny. I can’t believe it myself. We talk a lot, and I become turned on when I feel your erection. Be sure, it makes me very hot talking about our emotions in this fantastic lifestyle.
Okay, in the past I did react another way. Then I liked putting everything in perspective, liked explaining it. Or I had a lot of naivete. You were my physical outlet. That is finished now. I didn’t expect I could enjoy physical contact with other men and women. Now, I really do enjoy fucking other men, sucking their dicks, swallowing their semen. I love both their tender and their rough attention.

I can’t take away those few doubts you still have. I regret I didn’t eat your semen and didn’t clean your dick before as often as I do now. I really enjoy it now both with you and with strangers. I really like to feel those eruptions in my mouth. You have to trust me: All this time I have done nothing against my will. On the contrary, I‘m enjoying it tremendously.

I’m very glad we symbolically threw a key in that little river, as a sign to finish our old lifestyle and begin with a new one.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 5 and 6.

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:29 am

What a lovely recounting of a special time in your lives! It is really nice of you to share the intimate love-notes between you both, and it provides us an insight into why this works so well for you. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Cheers to you and your lovely Lady.

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

T4real
Experienced

Re: The diary of Lady Dinoo and me, Dinoo. Chapters 5 and 6.

Unread post by T4real » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:25 am

What an absolutely beautiful relationship and interaction!