Her fantasy happens on a hot night

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
htwfluver_4
Virgin

Her fantasy happens on a hot night

Unread post by htwfluver_4 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 am

On this Friday night we went to a bar that looked like it was packed. They had a live band that was playing a lot of slow blues. There was a parking lot full of motorcycles and pickup trucks. When we got inside the lights were so low that we had to wait to let our eyes adjust. We weren't really dressed for this place. I had just slacks and a button shirt. She was wearing one of my favorite outfits. A light tan gauzy mini skirt that was so thin that when the light was just I could see her stocking tops and garter straps through the material. Her top was a front button and she kept it buttoned so if she bent over I could see the tops of her nipples over her lace balconette bra. The top was just as transparent as the skirt or more so just a little. She loves the attention she gets when she wears this. She is 5 '11 " and 38DD. I think she would get plenty of attention anyway.

So we went into the bar and it was packed. We spotted a seat on the side of the bar. It was a long padded bench along the wall and had about five or six tables so that whoever was sitting on the bench was sitting with everyone else.We had to squeeze in between several guys to sit. They were very pleased to make room. As soon as we sat down I remembered that we needed drinks and had to go back across the room to the bar and wait in line. When I got back she had already made friends with the guys on both sides of her. The one on her left scooted for me to sit back down. He started a conversation with me and she was openly flirting with the one on her right. I managed to get her away for a dance. We love dancing to slow bluesy music. We danced for a couple tunes and she was getting very sexy with me and let me grope her ass and even some heavy kissing. I knew this was going to be a fun night. She asked if she could flirt and dance with the guys sitting around us. She said she had a fantasy she would tell me about the next time we got a chance to dance together. How could I say no. I said to have fun and not to wait too long to dance with me again.

We got back to the table and downed our drinks. Once again I had to make my way back to the bar for another round. When I got back to the table she was scrunched up between the two guys and asked me to sit on the other side of one that she introduced as Rick. She patted the other on the thigh and introduced him as Darryl. I could see where this was headed and figured she would let me in on her secret when we got to dance again. She was letting them play with her legs and they were pulling her already short skirt up past her stocking top and almost exposing her little red g-string. Since she was sitting behind a table I was having to sit in the open spot and having to cross my legs to keep my erection from showing. Rick grabbed her hand and told her it was his turn to dance. He didn't bother to ask her or me. She almost jumped up to go with him. She didn't bother to push her skirt down, she just let it fall down as they made their way to the dance floor. I tried to watch them dance but only caught glimpses of them because the dance floor was so crowded. Darryl told me that I had a beautiful wife and hoped I didn't mind if he and Rick both got to dance with her before the bar closed. I told him that I was just glad she was having such a good time and appreciated the compliment. He said he had a bunch more compliments but didn't think he should tell me before he told her. We then just sat and it seemed that both of us were trying to find them on the dance floor. I went to the bar and got her another drink and started to just drink coca cola so I could drive.

After about three dances Rick showed back up with my wife in tow. She gulped her drink down and grabbed my hand and led me back to the dance floor. As we were dancing she was whispering that she was going to have her fantasy which was to let them grope her all they wanted to right here in front of everyone. She said it was a fantasy to act slutty in front of me and anyone else who wanted to watch. She told me she knew I wouldn't mind because she could feel my dick getting as hard as Rick’s while she was kissing him and he was pulling her skirt up while they danced. I almost shot my load at that point. The music ended and she told me to take her back to the table, tell her to have fun and go get her another drink.I did just that. When I got back with the drink she had a leg on each side of her across one of their legs. Rick had a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy over her g-string and Darryl had an arm around her shoulder with his hand cupping her right breast. He was pinching her nipple which he had pulled out of her bra completely. I think when I looked her in the eyes that she had a small climax right there.

I was about then when the music started again and Darryl grabbed her and practically dragged her to the dance floor. She didn't bother straightening her bra and her nipple was standing out like a flagpole. He held her skirt up in the back while they were walking off. After they danced a couple of songs the band said it was their last call. I was ready to go and get some relief from the raging hardon I had kept all night. When they got back to the table Rick asked if I would like to shoot pool. I told him I loved it but the bar was closing. He said that they had a clubhouse that was right outside of town and it never closed. I told him to ask her and if she wanted to go we would. As she sat down again between them he looked over at her and said you are going to go with us to the clubhouse for a few games of pool. (I found out later she had shared her fantasy with him also) She didn't even hesitate and said we can follow you. Rick asked me if she could ride on the back of his bike with him. I told him it was up to her but she had a skirt on and no helmet. The skirt wasn't a problem and he had an extra helmet. Then he turned to her and said, "You are riding with me and he will follow us. " She said "if you say so Rick''. I thought I would bust a nut right there. Rick said first go in the bathroom and take off that damn bra and hand it to hubby before we leave. She didn't look at me, she just walked to the bathroom and came back and laid it on the table. I picked it up and followed them to the parking lot with both of their arms around her pulling her blouse apart and walking her to the bikes. There were about three more bikes that rode to the clubhouse with us while I followed.
We got to the clubhouse and a big parking lot directly in front of the entrance. Several bikes and a couple of pickup trucks. There were several outside in front just standing and watching as we approached. When she got off the bike it was plain to see her red thong was tucked between her lips and she was drenched from being turned on. Rick told her something in her ear and she braced herself with one hand on his shoulder. She then pulled her skirt up and grabbed her thong to pull it down. When it finally dropped to her feet, she bent down to grab it exposing herself to all the guys watching. By that time I was close enough to her that she just tossed it to me and said "Rick says I won't be needing this tonight."
We all four walked toward the clubhouse with her between Rick and Darrell. It seemed that there was enough room on her ass for both hands as they shared it walking in. We got in the club and it was plain that it did belong to a bike club. There was a small bar, three pool tables and a jukebox by a makeshift dance floor which had a few tables around it. There were about five or six more guys already in the club around the pool tables and not a single other woman. They all came up to greet us and Rick introduced us as some cool people he met at the blues club and told them to make us welcome. I found later he was the club sergeant at arms and respected by the entire club.
He walked us to the bar and grabbed some glasses and said to make ourselves comfortable and drink up.
As we were getting our drinks she asked me to lead her to the restroom. Thinking I was about to get at least some head I jumped at the chance to have her to myself for the first time in a while. I excused us and looked for the restroom which was just one restroom behind a panel in the corner of the bar. Obviously a unisex facility. When we went in I closed the door and saw the place was actually cleaner than I expected. There was a long counter top with a sink and a single toilet. She turned to me and told me that she had promised to tell me her fantasy earlier in the night.
Her, "I have always wanted to be fucked by several men in a bar with everybody watching. It would be even more exciting if you were one of the people watching." She said she had already told Rick she wanted to get fucked in her fantasy and he had told her about this place and she could certainly get all she could take here. That's why she didn't balk when he told her to ride with him. She said he asked if I would be ok with that. Her answer to him was, tell me to do something naughty and see if he objects to it. You can see for yourself then. The test I guess was when he ordered her to take off the bra and hand it to me. I guess I passed the test.
About that time there was a knock on the door.
"It's Rick. Y'all busy?"
Her " just freshening up a bit. Come on in."

He walked in and she leaned back against the counter. He pulled a little baggy of what turned out to be cocaine and said this will make tonight a lot more fun. This was not something we did usually but it did seem to be a good idea under the circumstances. He laid out three lines on the back of the counter and used the first one himself. He handed her a short straw and said the next one is yours if you want it. She took the straw and turned toward the mirror then leaned over far enough that her skirt had risen up to show her ass and garters and a peek of her pussy. He was standing behind her and when she had finished her line he put his hand on her back to hold her in place. With his other hand he slapped her ass hard. She let out a loud moan. He slapped her ass again. It seemed she pushed backwards toward him. He asked her. "Are you ready for the fun to start?"
"Please, I can't wait."
I hadn't noticed because at the time I was watching her face and tits in the mirror as he slapped her and her tits were shaking from the blows. He had his dick out of his pants and when she said please he shoved it all the way in. She just planted her face on the counter and started cumming right then. He fucked her for a couple of minutes and just blew in her. He asked if I was going to fuck her too, and I just told him I wanted to watch first.
We walked out into the club with her looking like a fresh fucked whore. She seemed to be proud of that as she stood with her tits almost hanging out, her hair messed, and a splash of coke on her nose. He walked her to the jukebox and they stood swaying and picking out music. With that done, he started dancing with her pulled to him and lifting her skirt to show everyone her ass and his hand prints were in bright red.
I was becoming concerned with her safety with all these men and the coke and obviously no condoms. Of course her excitement had dulled my senses and good decisions were not a part of it at that point. As they were dancing I noticed that her thighs were becoming slick with what I could only deduce were from them just finishing fucking. After a couple of songs he had walked her over to the pool tables and had her pressed back up against one. She leaned back on it and put her hands on the rails. He stepped back and finished opening her blouse to totally expose her tits to everyone in the bar. He then told her to lose the skirt. She never hesitated to just unbutton it and drop it where she stood. That was the hottest picture I had ever witnessed in my life. He whispered something in her ear and she just nodded. He looked over to one of his buddies and motioned him to come over. He said where I could barely hear " We can have her one at a time. I say who gets her and when it stops." I knew then he really was the leader of this bunch of bikers.
He told the one he called over, "your turn, have fun." Leah just groaned when he grabbed her tits and squeezed and pinched them. He started sucking on one while he swatted the other one. She was squirming and grabbed her mound and started masterbating herself. He saw her do that and grabbed her hand. He loosened his jeans and stuck her hand in them as he started pulling his pants down. When they hit the floor, he turned her to face the table and grabbed her hair and bent her over. He was not exceptionally large but just a bit thicker than me and he shoved it all the way in. The lube from the previous load was still working in their favor. He was pummeling her pretty hard for a few minutes before he finally flexed and held still as he was filling her full with yet another load.
This went on for about another hour with several of them getting her. She was seemingly in a climax the entire time. A couple of times Rick brought her a plate with a line on it which she quickly used up. She finally called uncle and was wired and used up. I told her she had one more to do. I bent her over and just pulled my dick out without dropping my pants and shoved it in her. I thought I would outlast everyone else but as soon as I made about ten strokes I completely lost it. It was enormous and I was completely done. We got her somewhat dressed and everybody came by to get hugs and one last feel of her. They told us to come by anytime that our dues were paid and were welcome anytime.
We did visit a bunch more times but nothing like that ever happened again. After that she would pick maybe one or two and go with them in private.