The Landlord

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Frenchie
Experienced

Re: The Landlord

Unread post by Frenchie » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:53 am

It's times like these when life just flies by.

The weeks leading up to the wedding flew by without me being able to retain anything other than the hazy memory of a constant rush.
I don't know by what miracle we managed to get everything done in time, but we did.

And there I was, all dressed up, standing at the altar, waiting for my beloved to arrive at the end of the aisle.

And she appeared... superb... magnificent...

I marveled at the dress she'd hidden from me until the last moment: splendid, like her, a smooth, immaculate dress, with no frills or lace, long, very long, with a bustier that left her shoulders and arms bare. Her long blond hair was pulled up over the nape of her neck in an artfully unstructured bun, in which a few Frésia flowers were lost. Only a gold chain and earrings discreetly added a touch of color to her perfect finery.
Summer had given her a superb complexion, and she radiated health and happiness.

Sheathed in white satin, her still-flat belly gave no hint of her almost four months' pregnancy. Only a discerning eye would have noticed that her usually small breasts were now completely filling out her balconies, at the very risk of overflowing the bustier that must have been tried on before this sudden development.

As I watched her slowly approach, clutching her bouquet with one hand and Delange's arm with the other, I tried not to think about the fact that the man who had accompanied her and brought her to me in front of the assembly of friends and family gathered for us was the one with whom she regularly slept and perhaps also the one who had given birth to the baby growing in her womb.

Absolutely surreal!

If they only knew... all those well-meaning people with their radiant smiles... If they only knew, they'd think we were crazy.

Eventually, they reached me. Delange handed me my future wife's trembling hand and leaned over, holding my shoulder:
"I entrust her to you, happy man. I hope you measure your luck."

It was the first and only time he'd ever talk to me like father to son.

With a lump in my throat, I could only nod.

My memory of the ceremony, too, is hazy, overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions.

As for the vin d'honneur and the meal that followed, in trying to please everyone and give everyone a little time, it wasn't at these moments that the bride and groom found themselves together the most.
In any case, the general consensus was that it was an absolutely successful wedding and party.

For my part, I let myself be guided by the surrounding jubilation and, busy chatting with family and friends, quickly forgot the particular circumstances of this union. Jenny was happy and radiant, and for me that was the most important thing.

As for Delange, he was as discreet as possible.
There were a few questions about who he was and what his role was, but once it was clear that we were lucky to have such a good relationship with our landlord, he fell back into relative anonymity.

Of course, no one but the three of us knew that it was he who was financing the entire festivities.
The guests no doubt thought the wedding was being paid for by our parents, and to them we'd asserted that we could take care of everything financially (which had certainly raised my profile with my future in-laws).
Admittedly, it bothered me a little to show outward signs of a wealth I was far from having, and certainly it bothered me to owe this usurped popularity to a third party, but that evening, all in my happiness at marrying the woman of my life, the prettiest girl in the world, I tried to forget about it for a while.

And I was right to do so. All the more so as the hidden reasons for this great illusion came back to haunt me during the course of the evening, when I least expected it...

As I've already mentioned, Jenny and I weren't permanently glued to each other during the evening. She regularly went off to spend a few moments with her family and friends, and I did the same on my own.
At one point, however, I realized that I'd lost sight of her for a while.
Just as I was about to start worrying, I saw her reappear in the main hall.

Her half-absent appearance didn't alarm me, as she'd been hovering all day.
Seeing that I was watching her, she approached me:
"- Hello my love, are you all right?"
"Yes, and how are you? Where have you been? I was almost worried."
Hanging around my neck, she kissed me fiercely before putting her mouth to my ear:
"- Obviously, my dress is having a big effect on Leo."
I stepped back to look at her. A mischievous smile answered my quizzical look. She whispered in my ear again:
"- He was very insistent. He kept telling me he couldn't resist, that he had to fuck the bride..."
" - Did you...?!?!"
" - Nooo!! It's out of the question! I told him over and over again that you were the groom and that tonight only the groom would be able to enjoy the wedding night."
I should have held back my sigh of relief:
"- Only... he was so disappointed, so cute with his imploring look... I couldn't do anything but offer him a little compensation... Didn't you feel anything when I kissed you, right away?"

Without giving me time to react other than by opening wide, bewildered eyes, she blew me a kiss with her hand and left me standing there to return to more... conventional mundanities.

I froze for a moment. I understood only too well what she had implied.
No, I hadn't tasted anything of note when I kissed her.
At the same time, I hadn't really been concentrating on that.
How could I have imagined.

And now that it was a question of imagining, an icy shiver ran down my spine at the idea that someone might have unexpectedly caught the bride giving head to one of the guests, a guest who wasn't the groom!

He was right, Delange, and I had to hand it to him: Jenny was deeply sexy in her wedding dress and, to tell the truth, he wasn't the only male in the room who dreamt of being in bed with her, far from it.
Except that he, unlike the others, had been the only one entitled to a "little compensation", as my darling had said.
It suddenly dawned on me that, while she'd reserved the exclusive right to the wedding night for me, he'd been the first to benefit from the young bride's sexual "services"... Before the groom!

Already quite irritated, this discovery of their clandestine occupation had turned me on.
All I was waiting for was to get together with Jenny in the bridal suite and give her a run for her money!

Alas, I had to wait many more hours before I could satisfy my baser instincts.

But I used this time to fine-tune my program. The gourgandine was going to pay dearly!

Alone at last in our bedroom, I didn't wait long before pulling on my sweetheart's petticoats.
After all, she'd been waiting for this. A brief digital incursion into her panties revealed a humidity level that would make an equatorial forest pale in the monsoon season.
So we didn't wait to undress before consummating the marriage as it should be. The first time, quick and impatient, to release the overflow of desire that had been nagging at us all day. Then a second, more sedate but just as intense. In between, we took the time to undress so as not to damage the beautiful dress and suit.
Alas, for the dress, it was a little too late. Quite crumpled, it also showed a few suspicious traces of my eagerness to honor my brand-new wife.

"- Thank you, my love."
" – What for ? "
" - For this wonderful day, for agreeing to be my wife."
She giggled.
" - It's me who should be thanking you for being my husband, for being such an understanding husband."

Lying tightly together, we savored a special quietude after our second burst of love. Our parallel thoughts had brought us to the same place:
"- When I think that you went to suck him off in the middle of the evening... You're crazy! Anyone could have surprised you. Can you imagine the scandal!"
"Don't worry. We were well hidden. It was safe. And it was quick..."
"The bastard must have really enjoyed getting his dick pumped by the bride while the wedding was in full swing right next door."
" - Oh yes! With a few back-and-forths, it was in the bag! Well... out of the bags, that is... All I had to do was make sure he didn't get it all over me, swallow dutifully, return the wizened cockie to his lodgings and off I went! I went back to my unsuspecting husband and rolled him a big fat kiss."

She leaned over to kiss me as her little hand went down to my pubic bone to check that her story was having the desired effect on my anatomy...
Comforted, she smiled at me as she settled astride me.
"- In any case, thank you for reserving primacy for me over your little married pussy. I appreciate the attention."
" - You're welcome, darling! Now it's a question of proving to me that I've made the right choice." She said, directing my stiffened member into her burning den.

The night was far from over!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:19 am

Well, hubby was first, not counting the sly bj, but I wonder how long Leo had to wait for his turn?

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:04 am

Not too long, indeed ;)

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:07 am

The next day was like most after a wedding. Tired but convivial.

We'd been able to accommodate most of our guests in the castle or nearby, so almost everyone had stayed.
After what could only be described as a short, lively night, Jenny and I were not among the freshest.
But once again, we had to put on a brave face for family and friends.
Especially since most of the conversation revolved around Jen's pregnancy.

Yes, she'd wanted to be secretive and say nothing before the wedding, but it hadn't worked.
We didn't know where the leak had come from, as very few people knew about her condition, but it had leaked out in the end. The bun in the oven was now an open secret.

It was no big deal. It had to be said at some point, and it was a good way to tell everyone at once.
Despite my darling's fears, the news was very well received, and it was a great opportunity to toast the occasion with the guests.
When they learned that she was in her fourth month, everyone raved about her slender figure.

Jen had swapped her wedding dress for a lightweight summer ensemble, and it was true that it took a trained eye to suspect her condition. Once again, she was resplendent.

I have to admit that, in the euphoria of the moment, I gave little thought to the strange triangular relationship between us and our landlord, the fruit of which was perhaps growing in my wife's womb.
At that moment, there was no ambiguity in my mind: I was the father of this child, and it was up to me to celebrate it properly.

However, raw reality left me little respite before imposing itself once again in the form of my Jenny advancing towards me with a conspiratorial air.

Under cover of a warm embrace, she whispered in my ear:
“Decidedly, Léo is unbearable. I don't think he'll leave me alone until he gets what he wants. I'll take him to our room, can you cover for me for half an hour ?
And without waiting for my assent, she placed a furtive kiss on my lips and walked away, not without giving me a knowing wink.

Confused, I watched her leave for the apartments. As she passed, I saw her give Delange a discreet wave. He waited a few moments before taking the same direction. Not very discreet, I thought. But who could have suspected these two? It was so improbable.
As improbable as the flippancy with which my wife had told me outright that she needed half an hour to “relieve” her lover so he wouldn't bother her again. As if it wasn't a chore, as if she didn't really want to!

For the first time since the start of this adventure, I really felt like I'd been taken for a ride.

But what could I do? I wasn't going to cause a scandal. This was neither the time nor the place.

I'd just have to tell Jennifer as soon as possible. And in the meantime, I had to do what she'd asked me to do: cover her up so no one would find out. So that no one would know that Jenny actually had two men in her life and that I, the newlywed for one day, was already fully cuckolded.

When it came to covering it up, I had to work hard.

Even on the day after a wedding, it's hard not to notice that the bride hasn't shown her nose for a while.
Especially as the half-hour initially planned dragged on a little until it reached, and then exceeded, an hour.

I couldn't count the number of people I told that everything was fine, that Jennifer had just had a bit of a slump and had gone for a lie-down.
Fortunately, between the sympathetic ones who sympathized with her pregnancy and the more mischievous ones who not-so-subtly congratulated me on having exhausted my young wife on the wedding night, this alibi worked like a charm.

Only I knew that, by way of a little slack, my dearest and sweetest was in the process of receiving a major blow from her lover.

It wasn't the first time this had happened, I'd already had to deal with it knowing what they were both doing, but here, given the circumstances, it was even stronger. So much so that I had palpitations just imagining what was happening right now in our bridal suite.

When she'd been gone for almost an hour and a half, Jenny's mother Chantal began to worry seriously:
“- Are you sure you're all right, Jennifer?” she asked.
“Yes, yes, don't worry.
“- I'll go and see her anyway, just in case.”
“ - No no, don't bother, I'll go myself. ”
No way was Mom going to show up in the suite and find her daughter in a more than compromising position! Anyway, I had to go. It was becoming urgent.

No sooner had I arrived in the corridor than I bumped into a fresh and dapper Jenny.
“Ah, there you are! Everyone's asking for you. I was running out of arguments! It's been almost two hours!”
She jumped on my neck.
“Oh, I'm sorry, my love, we've lost track of time. Léo was all worked up, plus he insisted on taking me in my wedding dress. So it took me a long time to put it on, and then to take it off... And you know him, when he's gone, once is rarely enough for him.”
No, I didn't, actually. But I had to take the hard news: my wife had just been tumbled twice on our wedding bed, dressed in her wedding dress. In terms of symbolism, it was a pretty big deal.
But Jennifer didn't give me time to dwell on my considerations as a sharing husband:
“And in the state I was in, I had to take a little shower.

Yes, that was better, yes.

She was greeted by an appreciative hubbub.
A few minutes later, Delange also made his appearance, this time to general indifference. He was careful not to make eye contact with me.
Everything had gone smoothly. I could breathe more freely. There had been no one to hang around the side of the rooms and overhear a few evocative noises as the groom paraded into the reception hall. In any case, nobody mentioned it to me and I didn't catch a single suspicious, intrigued or amused glance.
The rest of the day was much more conventional, as we let our guests go one by one, and they all congratulated us one last time.

A final moment of solitude awaited me a few days later, however, when it was time to take our wedding clothes to the cleaners...
The wedding dress was in obvious need of a good cleaning, and from the amused look on the face of the woman in charge of receiving the clothes, she didn't wonder about the nature of the many stains strewn all over it.
I even thought I detected an envious glance at my anatomy.

Alas, I couldn't decently point out to her that the majority of these marks were not of my making.

quasar321
Prepubescent

Unread post by quasar321 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:40 am

A really well written story. Hope you continue.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed May 01, 2024 11:59 pm

Thanks to the money raised on our wedding list, we were able to afford a small honeymoon trip without having to appeal, this time, to the self-interested generosity of our usual patron.

We were very reasonable. Admittedly, we would have loved to spend a week in the West Indies or on one of the paradise islands in the Indian Ocean, but we settled for the beaches and relaxed lifestyle of the Basque coast.
At the same time, we'd have been foolish to take a trip to the other side of the world when we barely left our hotel room.

Indeed, with the wedding and the advent of the fourth month, Jennifer's libido had gone up another notch. She was always in the mood. All the time, everywhere.
And since she only had one stallion left, he was employed full-time.
You could say we fucked like rabbits.

Even on the rare occasions when we took the car to visit the hinterland, there wasn't a single occasion when we didn't stop down a quiet lane to satisfy one of Madame's cravings, either in the car or out in the open.

We had chosen a good-quality hotel with a nice pool and direct access to the beach.
Between two sex sessions, we spent most of our time at the pool or on the beach.
Each time, Jenny was a great success. Most of the men we met had no qualms about scanning her up and down, no matter whether she was accompanied or not.
To their credit, she was a knockout in her little red bikini, hiding only the bare essentials. With her belly rounding out, she radiated fullness.
And yet, she confided in me that she was a little afraid that her soon-to-be more pronounced curves would make her less attractive to men in general and hers in particular.

She was wrong, of course. Unlike the disembodied beauties on shapeless, soulless magazine covers, this rounded belly, this blatant proof that this pretty young woman had taken pleasure in a man's arms, gave her a very special charm and an almost animal-like attraction in the eyes of the average male. And the envious glances she'd received throughout the week worked to confirm her: yes, she was still pleasing, and very much so.
All the more so as her belly wasn't the only part of her body to be growing in size... It was clear that her much larger breasts left few male gazers indifferent.

It was actually quite astonishing. Up until the wedding, she'd hardly put on any weight or shape at all, but within a week, her belly became much rounder and her breasts doubled in size. Almost like a woman in pregnancy denial who suddenly realizes her condition and allows her body to blossom.
By the end of the week, we had to buy her a new bikini, as the first one was bordering on the indecent!

I can't say I minded strutting around on the arm of this radiant beauty. In fact, I was rather proud. I knew she made men drool with envy, but I was the only one who could enjoy her charms. I had her all to myself. Even her lover was relegated to oblivion.
During the week, Jenny hardly spoke about Delange. And although she undoubtedly thought about him from time to time, she didn't show it. As he wasn't a cell phone or SMS fan, we didn't hear from him for seven days, and I have to admit, I didn't feel any the worse for it.

Admittedly, I couldn't deny that I'd felt a certain unnerving excitement at the idea of sharing my darling with a third party, but I'd also found that lately, this third party had become a little invasive, even if we had, at least financially, benefited from it.
It just felt good not to hear from him for days at a time.

However, when it came time to head back to the capital, I knew full well that this parenthesis would close.
Jen was no doubt thinking the same thing, as she remained unusually silent on the way back. She was thinking about it, of course, but as she didn't share her thoughts with me, I couldn't determine whether the excitement of the return trip outweighed the nostalgia of the end of our romantic getaway.

Once back in our cozy little nest, she didn't let the suspense last long:
"- Hey darling, I hope you don't mind if I let you start putting things away on your own. I'd like to go and say hello to Leo."
" - Ah? OK."
" - Are you sure you don't mind? "
" - No-no, go ahead. "
What else could I have said to her?

Obviously, the "little hello" dragged on and on. Half an hour, an hour, two hours...
Even on my own, I'd long since finished putting things away when she reappeared. I'd almost got used to the idea that I wouldn't see her again by the next day.

"Well?"
I asked mechanically.

"- Well, he said he really liked my new breasts."

PussyFiller
Prepubescent

Unread post by PussyFiller » Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 pm

Found this story yesterday - enjoying very much.

PussyFiller
Prepubescent

Unread post by PussyFiller » Thu May 02, 2024 1:13 pm

Found this story yesterday - enjoying very much.

Barthvader
Prepubescent

Unread post by Barthvader » Fri May 03, 2024 12:06 am

Wow, i think i'm going to get soms tenants .....
Dutchie who lives in a windmill, surrounded bij a tulipfield wearing klumps.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am

If Jenny's early pregnancy had upset the pact we'd established between the three of us, the wedding and then the honeymoon shattered that delicate balance.
Within the first week, arguing that Léo hadn't had "his share" for more than a week, my darling asked me if we could bend our timetable a little and if she could sleep at Delange's on Tuesday night instead of Friday.

From then on, there was no such thing as a calendar or a reserved day.
My darling had passed her final exams with flying colors. With no more classes to attend, she had all the time in the world.
Normally, she would have used this time to look for a job, but her unexpected pregnancy had somewhat delayed her entry into the world of work.
So she was as free as a bird, spending her days at home, and since our landlord was also present at home, it was easy enough to understand that there was little to stop them seeing each other whenever they wanted and as often as they wanted.

This happened almost naturally. In the evenings, Jenny would tell me all about her day, and she made no secret of the fact that she had spent "a while" at Delange's house.
What had happened during that " while " was implied and she wasn't trying to lure me at all. It was just a modest way of informing me that she had slept with him during the day. As for the duration of this moment, it could range from an hour or two to most of the day, but Jen would only tell me if I asked her.

Our "agreement" was now just an excuse for us to live a little more comfortably, and a way for Jenny to ease her guilt, but we had to face the facts: our special relationship had evolved further into a kind of threesome, almost a "trouple" according to the neologism increasingly used to describe this kind of relationship.

For my part, putting aside the disturbing and totally irrational nature of having to share my wife's time and body with another, older man, I can't say that I was in any way wronged: Every evening, I found a happy, fulfilled and loving little woman.
And when it came to sex, this young beauty's overflowing libido never left me unsatisfied. She was obviously able to manage her two partners without difficulty, and not once did she refuse me on the grounds that she'd already given too much during the day.
I must even admit that this situation boosted my own libido. Knowing that my darling was desired and honored by someone else on a regular basis made her even more irresistible.
Our sex sessions were as intense as ever, even more so, especially when Jenny turned me on with details of her adulterous gallivanting.

So all was well. The only downside was the neighborhood.
Indeed, while all the neighbors knew that my wife worked cleaning hours at the landlord's place, there were no doubt quite a few who found Jennifer and Delange's multiple comings and goings between the sixth and first floors suspicious.
Although the two lovers were as discreet as possible, they couldn't avoid crossing paths with the other tenants, and I could feel the rumors swelling.
Particularly from the Saulniers, the upstairs tenants, whose condescending, even mocking looks I regularly received. They obviously had more than their doubts, but what could I do but snub their hypocritical hellos?

I could only hope that, with Parisian indifference at my side, I wasn't everyone's "cuckold of the sixth".

Although the birth was due in less than two month's time, my manager announced that the second module of my refresher course would take place the following week.

Obviously, I was in no position to ask for a postponement of the course, which would take me away from home for a week at the worst possible time.

When I broke the news to Jenny, she seemed far less alarmed than I was:
"- No problem, my love, go ahead."
" - I don't like leaving you here right now. "
"- Don't worry, darling, you know I'm not alone and I'm in good hands."

Yes, I knew that all too well. Just as I also knew that in my absence, she wouldn't be spending much time alone. This time, there'd be no more pretending or breaking the rules: Delange would have her all to himself for five days and nights in a row.

It wasn't so much this prolonged promiscuity that bothered me. After all, they were already together every day, five days a week. No, what bothered me was that I wouldn't be there in case of an emergency, if the baby showed up a few weeks too early.
Here too, I knew that Delange would take care of things and that Jennifer would be in no danger, but I didn't particularly want him to play the role of father at this point and at this time. I wanted to be there for Jennifer and for the baby. I wanted to be the one to take her to the maternity ward, to accompany her to the delivery room, to assist her throughout the birth, to perhaps cut the umbilical cord...

But I had no choice. So I just crossed my fingers that all these people would be waiting for me to come back and start the countdown.