Playing pool with the guys

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
season45

Playing pool with the guys

Unread post by season45 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 am

Newbie here. Been fantasizing about my wife being a hot wife for several years. We've been married around 8 years. My wife gets aroused by the idea.

This is a non-fiction story. Brings me closer to having a HW.

I had an experience last Saturday night at a local bar near our house. My wife and I went there with a few friends of mine and their wives. The bar is downstairs and there is an upstairs that is completely empty except for a pool table. We hung out at the bar for a little while and then all of us went upstairs to play pool and hang out.

Since we live so close to the bar, the other three wives, who are very prudish and aren't into partying, went home at 11pm. My wife and I and the other guys stayed and played some more pool. My wife is the opposite - she loves to party, drink, hang out late, dress up sexy, go clubbing, etc. We have even been to strip clubs a few times together.

My wife was wearing a sexy, short dress. I have always fantasized about her playing pool and bending over to show her bare ass.

So, that night, whenever she bent over to take a shot, I would say "Hmmmm.." loud enough for the guys to hear. After the shot, she would turn around and give me a smirk, enjoying the attention. Pretty soon, the guys caught on that I was ok if they flirted with her a little. We would sometimes group together behind her to watch her bend over.

We played more pool and drank and things became a little more crazy, but didn't go too far. We talked about boobs and I got her to flash the guys a couple of times. I exposed her bare ass a couple of times as she bent over to take a shot. She didn't mind.

Nothing else happened that night, just innocent flirting, but no touching by the guys. They were all respectful.

Right when my wife and I walked into our house and the end of the night, she jumped me and we had hot, hot sex right there in the living room. Hotter than usual. She was really wet and horny.

While on top of her, I asked her if I should have thrown her on the pool table and fucked her and she nodded her head and started frantically fucking me while I talked about her being banged repeatedly by guys upstairs. She really got into it.

Soo... I've got to be careful here, but going out like that does spark up our sex life in a major, major way.

darknite57
Virgin

Re: Playing pool with the guys

Unread post by darknite57 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm

I think your on the right track. Just be patient and it will all fall into place. :up:

Les
Trainable

Unread post by Les » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 am

Nice playful experience.
Would have turned me on too.

One of my girlfriends was a closet exhibitionist (?!)
Early on, we were constantly doing it in semi- public spots.
I'm sure she wanted to be watched!

Back to season45's story, really enjoy the flirty playful fun of this lifestyle!

JackInJill
Virgin

Unread post by JackInJill » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:47 am

Nice story! It sounds like you are working your way there. It will come in time for sure. My wife and I started with me just rubbing her pussy, as I described a MFM situation to her. Eventually, it was not longer just a story. :D Best of luck, and thanks for a hot story.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:26 am

We played more pool and drank and things became a little more crazy, but didn't go too far.
Arguably, they did not go far enough! But perhaps your phrasing belies your own mixed feelings about her playing with others. Clearly you get off on her exhibitionism. But are you ready to share her flesh?

Methinks you may have a HW ready to be let out of the gate, if you gave her the green light. But do get clear in your own mind what you want. Be careful what you wish for. In this instance, she may give you that and more.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"Clearly you get off on her exhibitionism. "

I think that's a given for those hubby's in the lifestyle...;-)

Willy and Jen
Experienced

Unread post by Willy and Jen » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Very arousing story. Perhaps next time, you could have her go without wearing panties. That would really turn it up a notch. :D
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't.

panzer969

Unread post by panzer969 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 am

Hello Season45,

I'm going to assume that you drop in on this post every now and then to check for replies. So, how are things going? It's been awhile now, have there been any new developments? Your story begs for more to be told...

Great stuff!

Mr. Panzer