Jessica's adventures

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: Jessica's adventures

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:00 pm

Wow!
I hope this continues and I really hope she becomes more open with her hubby as it goes on.
If he has to spy on her to get the kinky details it's cheating, if she's open it's a whole lot more!

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:17 pm

Jessica was in the middle of a yoga session in the living room when I finally forced myself out of bed. The kids busied themselves watching tv and snacking while she did her workout. I quietly watched her from the hallway before she was aware of my presence, observing her strong body moving with such confidence and skill.

Jessica was a dream. My mind wandered back to the previous night's activities, feeling a rush of endorphins through my body as I recalled the dirty things she'd done the previous night. Of course, she was unaware that I'd observed her weekend tryst secretly, and though I felt bad about that, I also felt on equal ground with her given how much she still kept from me.

Jessica noticed me in the hallway and shot me an affectionate smile while she slowly maneuvered her body into a new position. I smiled back at her with true affection and admiration. Despite the games we played with eachother, there was always a foundation of love underneath to catch us if either of us fell into doubt or insecurity.

Remembering how her body was used by the group of rowdy men over and over during the long weekend, I couldn't help but stare at her ass cheeks while she went through her movements and think back to her being penetrated over and over in every hole. And then a new development, which was that she'd somehow brought one of these men in on our dirty little secret.

Whether it was Jonathan or someone else, she'd clearly stated the night before, as I was falling asleep, that he wanted to cuckold me and have me watch him fuck her. How much had she told him about us? About me? I couldn't help feeling a little off center with it, as it could most certainly prove risky for us. Any connection to the hockey team is any form could prove disastrous. Especially with a young man who lacked tact and discretion.

I both wanted her to continue and wanted her to bring it to a grinding halt right now. It was that back and forth between two opposing ideals that made me so uneasy. But I knew deep down I could never veto any of it, so it was all just a battle I needed to wage on my own.

Owen had a hockey fundraiser the following Friday at a local event hall. Jessica and I went together and left the kids with a babysitter, getting a much needed break and time spent together. I was quite nervous about going, as I knew most of the guys I'd seen tag teaming her the previous weekend would be there, and I was sure to get more than a few smirks.

It was days before I saw Owen after the gangbang happened. He kept a very low profile, and I guessed it was because he felt bad about passing my wife around like a whore. Unbeknownst to him, I had very different feelings about that event than he could ever have imagined. When I did finally see him, he was cordial and polite but he couldn't look me in the eye at all.

Jessica noticed his aloofness too and I could tell it rubbed her the wrong way. She probably expected too much from the guy, but the reality was that he was still only eighteen years old. And so were some of the other guys she'd entertained recently. She was skirting the lines of impropriety and taking a fair number it risks these days.

We both dressed to impress for the fundraiser. I wore and tailored pair of grey pants and white button up dress shirt, and Jessica blew me away in a hair raising skirt and blouse. The short skirt accented the curve of her ass in such a way that it made my mouth water, and the blouse was equally entrancing, pressing against her breasts in a way that left just the slightest bit to the imagination. The black thigh highs capped off her outfit, drawing attention to her long, lean legs.

She and I had come to an understanding about Jonathan. It was Jonathan that had been in our house right up until about five minutes before I pulled into the driveway, and it was simply a coincidence that it happened the way it did. Jessica didn't even know when I was going to arrive and was absolutely vibrating when she saw the car pull into the driveway, knowing she was going to get to spread her legs and show me how bad she'd been.

Jessica jerked me off several times throughout the week while telling and retelling the story of her wild weekend with Jonathan and Owen. She was still leaving out that she'd had sex with several others from the team, but I figured that would trickle out over time. She got hot and bothered while informing me that Jonathan had spent the better part of the afternoon between her legs. They fucked on the kitchen counter, in our bed, outside in the backyard in our hammock, and they'd even managed to work in a quicky in a pub bathroom while getting lunch.

She'd got him to cum inside her each time, hoping he'd fill her up enough for me to enjoy eating it out of her later. I reminded her that I was not disappointed in her performance in the least, giving her a good licking at least once a day for days afterward.

Jessica never used the word cuckold, but I felt like it was looming on the horizon somehow. She teased me mercilessly about her being fucked all weekend while I spent it alone in my bed, and adding insult to injury, how she wouldn't give me any until her pussy healed from it all. I couldn't bring myself to refer to myself that way, so I simply kept quiet and took all the teasing.

Owen was one of the first people we saw after walking in the door of the event hall. He smiled briefly at Jessica, but his smile faltered once again when his eyes met mine. He quickly found an excuse to make a run for it, which made us both chuckle quietly to one another. Jonathan did not approach us, but Jessica pointed him out to me after he'd texted her where he was. I spotted him across the room carrying on loudly with some teammates.

It was that moment that I also caught sight of the overweight bearded man, Dougie. It gave me a start when I saw him. I tried to keep it cool when he passed by us, but he barely acknowledged us at all. Jessica also kept any reaction she might have had to herself. If I didn't know better, I simply would never have suspected a thing.

The event was a five course meal, with dancing and raffle draws to follow. Drinks were flowing, so I knew it was going to be an eventful night. If nothing else, we'd get drunk and then regret the hangovers the next morning. But somehow, I knew a wrench would be thrown into things before too long.

Multiple men who I'd never met before dragged their wives over to our table to introduce themselves to the new billet family. In particular, the attractive woman in the short skirt and revealing blouse. I couldn't help but feel proud with each sucker who couldn't keep his eyes off my wife and strolled over to get a better look, all under the guise of meeting the new family. The daggers that the other wives shot at Jessica was like a drug straight into my veins.

"You're gaining popularity by the minute," I whispered quietly in her ear.

She giggled, immediately understanding what I was referring to. "It seems so, doesn't it?"

"I think we'll have met every couple at this event before the first course is served," I said laughingly.

Jessica lit up like a star at my comments, uncrossing and crossing her legs, and fixing a loose strand of hair that had fallen from her adorable pony tail. She was the only woman I knew who could rock a pony tail at a formal event and still look classy and upscale. She loved the attention from other men and myself, and I loved her even more for it. I feel like most men would be critical of their wives or girlfriends liking attention from men, but for me it was the opposite. Anything that made her happy was good from my perspective, even if it meant she was getting that happiness elsewhere sometimes. In the end, she was still married to me and the mother of my children.

It was inevitable that Dougie made his way over to insert himself into the equation. I spotted him from a ways out, dragging his equally unattractive partner behind him onto the dance floor. I knew it was no coincidence that they danced right in front of us, and I could tell Jessica suspected the same from the little smirk she had when they made brief eye contact as he passed by us.

"I'm so happy to be here with you," she said, her eyes shimmering in the evening light as she stared at me. I took hold of her hand and smiled at her lovingly.

"Likewise," I said to her, squeezing her hand and maintaining my gaze in her eyes.

She leaned in closer to me. "Even if I've had sex with other men in this room?"

I looked deep in her eyes again, filled with naughtiness and mischief. "How many in this room?" I asked her, cocking my eyebrow.

Jessica blushed. Which she didn't often do, so I knew I'd caught her off guard. She straightened back up in her chair and regarded me curiously. I think she was wondering how much I knew and whether I knew of the others. She smiled briefly as she considered her next move.

"What are you implying?" She asked me, her expression level.

The game was definitely on now. "Well I count three, if my memory serves me right. But maybe I'm wrong. Do you know the exact number?" I asked her, fighting a smile that threatened to give me away.

"Does that number include you?" She asked. She was also fighting a smirk.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I stared into her eyes and looked for her. I knew she was in there somewhere just desperately wanting to come out and confess but not knowing if the time and place was right. There was a lot of stake it I got mad. I knew her so well.

"I'm going to go see if someone wants to dance," she said suddenly, getting up put of her chair and flattening the front of her skirt with her palms. She flashed me a smirk and sauntered into the crowded dance floor.

She was only out there dancing for a minute before she was taken. Some middle aged man sidled up to her and began to work his way into her personal space. Not that she minded though. She gave him flirty looks and even let him venture a few touches along her arm and hip. Nothing R rated by any means, as it was just a fundraiser.

And then Jonathan was suddenly with her, and the middle aged man had disappeared. Jonathan was much more assertive and handsy with her, but also not going over the line. Everyone knew by now she was a married woman, and it would not be good for any of us if rumours started flying. They danced for a couple minutes while chatting, and I got up from the table to to go grab some drinks for us.

I expected her to be back by the time I returned, but the table was empty. I scanned the room for her and couldn't seem to spot her. When I spotted Jonathan, I thought for sure she'd be with him, but she wasn't anywhere in sight. I assumed she went to the bathroom, and grabbed a seat back at our table to wait for her.

I finished my beer and waited a full half hour before she finally came back to the table. She sashayed over to me with that aura of a challenge and that patented smirk of hers, sat down in her chair facing me, and crossed her legs once again.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

She flipped a loose strand of hair back absently and eyed me. "Bathroom," she said innocently. If I didn't know her better, I'd swear she was being truthful. But a half hour wasn't normal. Unless she started her period and I wasn't aware. The timing wasn't right though.

"Drink?" I asked, indicating the rum and coke I'd got for her.

"Sure!" she said in a bubbly voice, taking the drink from me. She sipped on it while staring back at me under those naturally long lashes and eyes lined with mascara and a light dusting of eye shadow. She looked like a temptress.

"What have you done?" I asked her pointedly.

She giggled. "I haven't done anything," she said, barely containing her grin. She downed the rest of her drink and set the cup in the table, looking very self satisfied.

She was pretending nothing was out of the ordinary, but I knew her better than to buy that. Disappearing for a half hour was unusual, and if she was doing what I was beginning to suspect she was doing, then we were going to have words. I moved my chair closer to hers until our bodies were nearly touching.

"What have you been up to Jessica?" I asked her while sliding my hand under the table cloth and onto her stocking covered thigh. This got a start out of her, and she eyed me warily when she felt my hand start to move up her thigh toward her skirt.

"Justin!" She whisper yelled at me, looking a little panicked. "Not here!"

"You didn't seem to have a problem letting that jock feel you up out there," I told her, referring to her dancing with Jonathan earlier. "Why stop now?" I challenged her with an evil smile, knowing full well what I was doing to her.

"Your hand is in my panties!" She said, closing her legs shut to stop my advances.

"Not yet," I countered, feeling my fingertips brushing the edges of her lace thong and then the heat emanating from between her legs.

She rolled her eyes and let out a ragged breath. She was trying to compose herself, but I was making it very hard for her to do so. My hand slid underneath her panties and I immediately felt how wet she was. She was absolutely soaked. And if my suspicions were right, I was feeling cum leaking out of her. I gently inserted a finger into her wet hole up to the first knuckle.

She moaned under her breath. "Baby," she said breathlessly. "Don't..." Her words broke off and she seemed to resign herself to her fate as my finger gently penetrated her over and over.

"You are going to get both of us in big trouble one day," I started to whisper into her ear while continuing my caressing of her vaginal canal, "and I fear I won't be able to evade the consequences when it happens."

She sucked in a breath and held it as my entire middle finger went inside her. I stared into her face as she desperately tried to maintain composure and not give away what was happening beneath the table.

"I'm sorry," she said, remorse mixing in with her arousal. She closed her eyes.

"But you can't help yourself, can you?" I asked her rhetorically. We both knew she couldn't.

She shook her head. Just then, someone began to approach the table. Jessica sat up straight in her chair just as I withdrew my hand from between her legs. It was an old man who had been sitting across from us at the beginning and had been dancing for the past hour. He sat down opposite us and gave us a warm smile.

My hand hung by my side while I decided how I was going to get rid of the evidence that was all over my finger and palm. I could literally feel the cum running down my finger and dripping onto the floor. The old man swiveled his chair to see the dance floor better, and I chose that moment to offer my finger to Jessica.

"Are you kidding?" She whispered again at me, realizing I wanted her to clean the cum from it.

I shook my head. She hesitated, but then realizing she didn't have much choice in the matter, she leaned toward me and deftly captured my finger in her mouth and quickly sucked the their combined juices off my finger and swallowed it. My dick got hard at how slutty she was in that moment.

"Bar girls have to do bad things sometimes," I whispered to her.

She lowered her head. "Are you mad?" She asked me for the thousandth time in our history together.

I simply stared back at her for long moments, calculating my words. The reality was that I wasn't mad, but I was humiliated. She still hadn't had sex with me since I returned from the long weekend, but somehow she was ready and willing to fuck some random at a fundraiser and let him cum inside her.

"I'm not mad," I said quietly. "I'm confused as to why you let some guy fuck you here after denying me the same last night."

Her eyes closed again. A small part of me wanted her to feel some shame. To feel some of the hurt I felt when she humiliated me like this at times.

"I don't know," she murmured, her voice wavering with emotion. "I wish I was different. I wish I was a better wife for you."

I watched her as she struggled with her thoughts. She was genuinely in agony. I'd seen this before throughout our marriage when she got down on herself for being a slut. I'd accepted her the way she was, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt sometimes.

"Does it turn you on to deny me?" I asked her gently while taking her hand in mine. I felt her warm hand in mine and I squeezed gently to let her know I still loved her.

Long moments of tense silence passed. "Maybe." She still hung her head and refused to look at me. "I don't know. Maybe. Does that make me not a good wife?" She asked.

"Not if it's a kink for you," I told her, squeezing her hand again.

She finally peered at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that if this is something that turns you on, I'm okay with it," I explained. "Kind of like how you indulge my kink of wanting to have a shared wife."

She nodded, smiling briefly at me. "You're not mad then?"

I shook my head. "So you like denying me?"

She blushed at my direct question. "Well it sounds so harsh the way you say it," she said.

"Just be honest with me," I told her. "After all, I've told you I like having a wife who sleeps around," I added, chuckling.

She giggled at my words. "Alright then, yes, I like denying you my body sometimes, and giving it to someone else instead," she said letting out a long breath after.

"Feel better?"

"I guess," she said, laughing and staring into my eyes. "You're really okay with it?"

I nodded affirmatively. "Yes. So long as that's the reason and not that you don't want to have sex with me anymore."

Her eyes almost welled up. "Justin. Never. I'm sorry you even thought that for a moment."

"It's alright," I said. "I'm happy as long as you're satisfied being with me."

"Who else in the world has a deal as good as I do, and a husband as amazing as you are?"

I squeezed her hand once more and let it go.

"Another drink?" I asked, getting up from the table.

"I'll come with," she said, getting up to follow me.

We passed by Jonathan on the way to the bar, and I saw a look pass between them as he passed us. We grabbed our drinks and went for a walk around the hall, eventually ending up in a long corridor which lead towards the hotel.

Jessica suddenly stopped me in the corridor and ushered me into the small alcove where the cleaning supplies room was. She held her drink out to me and I took it from her while she eyed me with a naughty grin. She then sank to the floor onto her knees and began to unbuckle my belt and undo my pants. I shuddered with arousal as I felt her pull my dick out of my pants and start sucking me in earnest.

She stopped for a moment to say something. "This is where he fucked me," she said. And then went right back to sucking me while I reeled in the realization that she'd just been fucked by some guy right in this spot while I sat alone at our table.

"Oh my god," I moaned aloud. "Who did you fuck?"

She gave me a giggle and continued sucking and licking. It felt so amazing and it was so risky. We could be caught at any moment. Seeing her pretty hair and her bedroom eyes looking up at me was going to make me cum.

"At least tell me what position he had you in," I begged her.

"Mmmm," she said humming around my dick. "He bent me over right there and pulled my panties to the side," she said, pointing to the door handle which she must have held onto while she got fucked.

"Did he make you cum?" I asked as she nearly deepthroated me.

"Yes."

"He made you cum in doggie style?" I asked her, amazed, because she usually didn't cum in that position.

She nodded, taking my dick from her warm mouth again. "He's got a really nice dick and he knows how to use it."

"Oh my god, tell me more, please," I begged her.

"I asked him to cum inside me," she said, licking the tip of my dick gently.

Her words sent me over the edge, and I blew my load straight into mouth. She held my dick in her fist and aimed towards her mouth, taking in every jet of cum from my cock. Some of it managed to get on her chest, which looked so sexy against her tanned skin and necklace.

"That was incredible," I told her, catching my breath as she gently cleaned my cock with her tongue, making sure to get any remaining ejaculate before ticking it back into my pants and zipping me up. She gave my dick a little pay through my pants and stood to her feet smiling like the cat that are the canary.

"Glad to hear it, mister," she said with a smile, loving my praise of her blowjob skills. She delicately scooped up the cum that had landed on her chest and licked it from her finger, swallowing that too.

We began walking back to the event hall. I needed to get another drink after that orgasm. When we arrived back in the crowd of people, I had a thought.

"So who was it?" I asked her, referring to the guy she'd hooked up with.

She giggled at my question yet again. "Not here," she said, looking up at me with sincerity. "I don't need you staring him down or something."

"I'm not going to stare anyone down," I insisted. "I'm just curious."

She still refused to give it up, shaking her head. "When we get home I'll show you his Facebook page."

"Fine," I said, giving up.

I squeezed her hand to let her know it was okay. She seemed relieved. Maybe she was embarrassed by who it was. I briefly considered maybe it was Dougie, but dismissed it because he was here with his partner.

Before the night was over, Jessica managed to get pretty sloshed, and she fit in dances with both Jonathan and Owen. I watched her flirt with them as they tried their best not to get too touchy with her. She only had to move Jonathan's hand away once when he cupped her ass cheek as they danced. I don't think anyone saw except for me.

Jessica finally fucked me when we returned home, paying the babysitter and ushering her out the door as quickly as possible, and then landing in our bed naked and horny as hell. She mounted me eagerly and sank down onto my rock hard dick, relishing the feeling of reconnecting with me and being able to vocalize her pleasure. She groaned aloud and let out little squeals as she rode my cock and bathed my crotch in the cocktail of copious male ejaculate and her juices.

I fired my cum load deep inside her as she shuddered in her own orgasm on top of me. Jessica always orgasmed in the most feminine way imaginable, letting out these breathless little sighs and high pitched squeals while her back arched and her breasts protruded from her chest. Her small pink nipples got hard and stood out on her breasts, just begging to be sucked and nibbled on.

Jessica leaned forward and rested her body against mine while we remained intimately connected. We both caught our breath and laughed at how intense our sex life was together. Jessica commented on how unbelievable it was that her own husband wasn't the first man to fill her pussy that evening. A shiver ran up up spine at the thought of it. It felt even more exciting still not knowing who it was.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Sun May 07, 2023 8:28 am

Owen had found his own way home at some point after Jessica had dozed off. I heard him sneak into the house a little past midnight and head to his room. Sleep evaded me and my mind raced as I lay there beside Jessica listening to her steady breathing. I watched each rise and fall of her chest as she peacefully slept.

Jessica almost never wore a top or a bra to bed. When we had guests, she would throw on a t-shirt to sleep, but otherwise, she often just slept in a pair of booty shorts. If she went to bed after sex, she just threw on a pair of panties to catch the cum that leaked out of her. It was better than getting the sheets messy and having to clean them, she'd say.

I looked at her body, only partially covered by the white cotton sheet. I could never see enough of her breasts. They were absolutely perfect. They remained small and perky through two pregnancies and years of breastfeeding. And if it were just her nipples, that would've been enough to keep my interest for a lifetime, but they were the whole package. Small, firm, and upturned in a way that made a heterosexual man salivate at the sight of her topless.

I felt a pang of jealousy, knowing that many of the men she'd been with during our marriage also liked to suck her nipples and grope her breasts. On more than one occasion, she'd returned to me with hickeys and bruises on her breasts from all the attention they got.

I began to hear some commotion in the kitchen, and I cocked my head in that direction so I could figure out what I was hearing. When I heard the telltale sound of the fridge opening, I concluded it was Owen getting some late night drunk food. He started making a little too much noise, and fearing he'd wake the boys, I knew I had to intercede.

"Owen," I greeted him as I entered the kitchen. "What's happening?"

He looked at me through blurry eyes and a half smile. He was wasted.

"Hey there Mr. Matthews," she slurred. "Just grabbing a bite and I'll be out of your hair."

"Let me give you a hand buddy," I said, taking the baking sheet from him and helping him spread some mozza sticks out on it. "There ya go."

"Hey, thanks!" He said enthusiastically. He looked at me with a grin on his face for a little too long, and then it was kind of awkward. I shook my head and helped him get the snacks into the oven.

"You're a good guy, you know that, Mr. Matthews?" He said.

I looked at him after closing the oven, and nodded at his compliment.

"Well I'd like to think so," I answered, unsure what he was getting at.

He hesitated for long moments, seeming to be unsure whether to say something. I really hoped he wasn't about to spill his guts about anything. Before anything else could be divulged, I turned heel and wished him a goodnight.

"See you in the morning buddy," I said to him with a wave as I made my way back to the bedroom.

"You too," he called after me in a whisper that was so loud that it was comical. I'd forgotten how ridiculous drunk people could be.

I was glad I walked away when I did. Owen was young and reckless, and with alcohol in his system, that recklessness was exaggerated. I had a sense he was about to talk about Jessica, and once that line was crossed, there was no going back for anyone. I hoped his better judgement would return in the morning.

"I have a date tonight."

Jessica's words caught me a bit off guard as I put away the law mower after finishing my yard work. I turned to look at her, surprised she was telling me she was going out with such short notice. I usually knew at least a week out.

"I know it's short notice," she said, "but we just made plans today and I'm about to start my period this weekend."

"Who you going out with?" I asked.

She hesitated, wringing her hands together nervously. "Uh, well, you haven't met him," she said.

"Oh, I see," I said, concluding it was either one of the guys from the gangbang or someone new. Either way, I knew I was getting cucked.

"Will you survive without me tonight?" She asked with a lilt in her voice and her eyes flashing.

"I guess I'll have to," I conceded, grinning at her knowingly.

She started getting ready for her date after we got the kids to bed. I checked in on her periodically to catch a glance and was blown away by her outfit. She wore a brand new set of white stockings and a garter belt with a matching bra, and she'd decided to go without panties. On top of that, she wore tight black jeans and a top that really put her breasts on display. They looked at least two sizes bigger.

I felt jealous of whomever was going to enjoy her body that night. The moment she walked out the door for these dates was always the hardest part, and I knew that this night would be no exception.

Deciding that it was high time she practiced safer sex, I met her at the door to wish her a good evening and night, and to also quietly stuff a roll of condoms in her purse. I didn't say anything about them, and just hoped she'd make the right decision. She was a big girl.

"Don't wait up for me tonight, it's probably going to be a late one," she said, winking at me a giving me one last kiss. "Owen is going out with his friends, but he could be back later on too," she said, giving me a look that implied I should be watching for him.

I kept myself busy tidying the house while she was out that evening. I'd found that her date nights were more difficult for me when I lay around and did nothing. Jerking off and fantasizing was too much for me these days, especially after the long weekend of self denial.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Sun May 07, 2023 8:40 am

Around midnight, the glare of headlights shone through the living room window briefly. Figuring she was back from her date, I carefully peered out the window through the blinds. I saw a pick-up truck that I didn't recognize at all, and then her car close behind, both parking along the street.

Jessica got out of her car quietly, taking care not to slam the drivers door. The truck turned off, and the driver began to get out. As soon as he came around the back of the truck, I recognized him as Dougie. If it wasn't his beard that gave him away, it was his big gut that stuck out on front of him.

I was confused as to what was happening, and my heart rate began to speed up. Thinking they were about to come in the house, and not understanding how she intended to pull this off, I raced down the hallway to our bedroom. But after a couple minutes, nobody came in the house. I crept to the back door after that, thinking they had to be going to the backyard, and sure enough, I spotted them chatting on the patio.

Dougie was dressed up like a cowboy. He was a westerner through and through. If I didn't know better, I'd swear he was a farm hand. Jessica looked painfully stunning in her black jeans and blouse. I couldn't believe she was sneaking around with Dougie, and in that same moment, I realized that it was likely Dougie who she hooked up with at the fundraiser.

Jessica took Dougie's hand and began to lead him towards the large gazebo at the end of our patio area.

We had added a gazebo to our backyard deck the previous summer, and it had proved to be an amazing addition to our home. We spent a lot of time out there entertaining guests, and from time to time, having quiet lovemaking sessions on the deck chairs and futon when Jessica wanted to risk the neighbors seeing us. The screen veiled whatever was going on inside the tent somewhat, but it was fairly easy to see silhouettes through it at night time.

Realizing she was about to fuck him in our gazebo, my heart rate began to speed up again. I suspected Jessica had to know that there was a possibility that I wasn't sleeping, and since she hadn't messaged me about anything, I wondered whether she was putting on a show for me or just assumed I was asleep.

The screen flap closed behind them as she led him into the gazebo, and then all I could see were shadows moving around inside. But then a faint light went on inside, and I saw that Jessica had turned on one of the lanterns which hung from the roof. I could see them a bit easier, but I knew that anyone else watching closely would be able to as well.

I was only ten feet away from them from my vantage point behind the patio door. I was able to peek over the window ledge and see directly into the gazebo. The house was pitch black, so I knew I wouldn't be seen so long as I was careful.

Jessica embraced Dougie and lifted her lips to his and they began to make out. I could hear the faint wet sound of their lips melding together through the open window on our door. I felt both disgusted and aroused at the sight of her kissing him with such passion. I had no idea what she saw in a guy like Dougie.

She giggled as he lifted her top over her head, bearing her naked breasts to him as he deftly unhooked her bra at the same time.

"You like these?" I heard her say to him.

"They could be bigger with a boob job, but I ain't gonna complain," he replied, taking them in his hands roughly and fondling her.

I felt annoyed at his comment, but Jessica didn't seem too bothered by it. She stood there as he massaged her breasts, and then lowered his other hand between her legs to grope her pussy.

It wasn't long before she was down to only her garter belt and stockings, kneeling down in front of him, taking his pants and boxers off. His half hard cock waved in her face, ever so slightly visible through the screen. She began to suck on him eagerly, getting an appreciative moan out of him while she serviced him.

This went on for a few minutes until Dougie was fully hard and ready to fuck her.

"This dick's not going to fuck itself," he said with a mocking tone, smacking her face several times with his hard cock for effect. Jessica giggled at his demeaning treatment of her, rising to her feet and moving towards the futon which lay open on the right side of the gazebo.

I silently wished for her to reach for her purse and grab a condom, but she didn't. She lay back on the futon and spread her legs wide, reaching between her legs to finger her pussy while she watched Dougie remove the last of his clothing.

Without fanfare or foreplay, Dougie moved in between her stocking covered thighs and promptly inserted his bare cock into her vagina, sighing audibly when he was balls deep in her. Jessica let out a breathy sigh as well, welcoming him into her body once again.

I could hear them talking quietly to one another as Dougie moved his hips up and down between her legs, driving his cock in and out of her pussy with a solid rhythm. I could tell Jessica was really enjoying sex with him from the soft sounds she made as they fucked. She loved a big dick with a steady rhythm and stamina.

Dougie made her cum once and then switched positions, moving her body onto all fours. He inserted himself back inside her and rested his hands on her hips as he resumed thrusting into her.

"Do you like my outfit?" I heard her ask him through the slapping of his hips into her ass cheeks.

He grunted in response, continuing to bang away at her.

"Huh?"

"I'm not too worried about what you're wearing," he told her, grunting at the end of each thrust. "Long as this puss is mine whenever I want it, don't care what you wear," he stated emphasizing his point with a hard thrust into her.

I sensed Jessica was disappointed he didn't appreciate or recognize her efforts, but I couldn't see her face. She didn't respond to what he said, and simply lowered her chest down to the futon submissively and took the fucking he was giving her.

Then I heard her small voice a minute later.

"This pussy's yours whenever you want," she told him.

He, once more, grunted in response and continued his assault on her vagina. The smacking sounds were quite loud at this point, and I knew if anyone had their windows open, we would be getting some questioning looks the next day.

I heard Dougie say something, but couldn't make it out. Jessica moaned and arched her back even more, opening herself up to him in such a sexy and submissive way.

"Cum in me," she told him breathlessly.

Dougie flexed his hips and rammed into her several more times, and then let out a loud growl as he began to unload deep inside her. I couldn't see very much, but in my imagination, I pictured his dick nestled right up against her cervix and spewing his creamy load all over her insides for nearly a full minute. His aggressive grunts and slaps on her ass seemed to go on endlessly.

Jessica moaned in appreciation at his treatment of her, clearly savouring every moment of their animalistic coupling.

"Thanks for the load," she gushed, looking behind her at the fat man catching his breath, and still remaining intimately connected to her.

"Anytime," he told her.

He slapped her ass cheek again in appreciation. I could just hear the smirk in his tone, despite not being able to make anything out from where I was.

Jessica remained on all fours with her ass pressed into his crotch as they carried on and laughed about this and that. I didn't hear most of it, but it sounded like they were talking about Owen for a little bit. I had a suspicion this affair was being hidden from Owen and that they both planned to keep it that way.

I couldn't make anything out through the screen, but I gathered Dougie had begun playing with her ass when she let out a little squeak and told him to be gentle. I listened to her soft sighs and little giggles, imagining he must be inserting a finger or two into her asshole.

"My husband wants me to wear condoms when I'm with other men, but it just doesn't feel right with you," she said to him, wiggling her ass against him.

My heart nearly stopped. She'd apparently told Dougie about our lifestyle too. I felt panicked, realizing the dirt he now had on me. On both of us. I couldn't fathom why she'd chosen to let him in on our secret.

"Yeah I ain't doing any of that," he replied, laughing as if it was a ridiculous prospect. Jessica chuckled as well, agreeing with him.

Her words irked me. It struck me that she must have thought I was sleeping , or that I simply wasn't watching and listening to them. There's no way she would say that knowing I was listening to her.

"If anyone's going to be wearing a rubber, it should be him," Dougie said with a cocky laugh, his hips moving once again with few slow, luxurious thrusts of his dick back into her silky depths.

"You think so?" Jessica said softly, enjoying the pleasurable sensations of his sex opening up her vaginal walls as he pushed into her.

"Well I ain't taking any of his sloppy seconds," he told her with finality.

He was building a steady pace once again with his hips moving rhythmically and sensually behind her and hitting all the right spots for her. Her soft feminine sounds and the way she pushed back into him showing just how much she liked what he was doing to her.

"You seemed fine with it last weekend," she said to him when he took a short break, sealing his hips against her.

"Yeah that was then, but now I got you to myself," he retorted.

His cocky, arrogant voice rang through the still silence of the night. It sounded like he was implying that she was hooked on his fucking and he could call the shots on who she fucked aside from him.

"Mmmm," she purred, pushing her ass back into him. She didn't agree with him verbally, but her submissiveness spoke volumes.

They fucked like animals for the next half an hour in several different positions. Dougie manipulated her body to perfection, hitting all the right spots and making her squeal with pleasure and several back arching orgasms. He opted to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his second load.

Despite his gut and his out of shape body, he surprised me yet again with his stamina and his ability to screw Jessica expertly in various positions. I really couldn't blame Jessica too much for seeking him out again, as he was clearly very capable of rocking her world. But he was just so unattractive and he was an asshole. It was tough for me to stomach all of it.

Listening to Jessica swallow his cum and then rave about how big his load was stuck in my craw. Her attraction to him and their obvious chemistry made me feel humiliated, especially considering now he knew I was a husband who willingly shared his wife with other men. And now he was trying to convince her to make me wear condoms so he didn't have to deal with sloppy seconds. In my heart, I wished she had pushed back on that one at the very least, and it hurt that she seemed to just go along with it.

I was aware my dick was raging hard in my pants, which did nothing to diminish the humiliation I was feeling. It was bad enough that my wife was being taken by this guy, but the fact that it turned me on just added insult to injury.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Sun May 07, 2023 5:43 pm

It appeared Dougie was content to lay back on the futon while Jessica stayed put between his legs, licking him clean while they chatted about something. I couldn't see very well, but I could see she was lazily moving her head in his lap.

"Ready for another?"

"Huh?" He asked, lifting his head up to look down at her.

"You're hard again," she giggled. "How do you want me?"

"Hop on."

Jessica climbed over him and straddled his body, holding his dick upright and squatting down on him. She sighed with pleasure as she took his full length inside her once again, and then rested on him once he was fully inside.

"Feel good?" He asked her.

"So fucking good baby," she said as her head fell back.

I winced at her calling him baby. That was a pet name we called eachother. It wasn't that I'd never heard her say it to other men before, but hearing her use it with him was irritating.

"Want to try my ass after?" She asked him.

"How about now?" He asked her.

"Bet," she said, carefully lifting off of him and slipping his cock out of her pussy.

She reached to the floor for what I assumed was her purse and rifled through it for a moment, and then straddled him again. It sounded like she'd opened her bottle of lube, which I'd seen in her purse while I was putting the condoms in. I saw her reach back and spread some lube up and down her ass crack and then on his dick.

"Ready?" She asked.

He nodded. She lifted herself up over him once again and lined him up with her asshole. Once she'd found the sweet spot, she ever so slowly began to lower herself into him. I could actually see the silhouette of his hard-on entering her at this angle, and my cock lurched in my pants at the erotic sight before me.

They both moaned as his dick went deeper into her ass, and then finally, she gave a long low moan when he was all the way in.

"God I feel so fucking full," she said with a laugh.

He grunted, showing his appreciation for her body and what it was doing for him. She luxuriously fucked him for the next ten minutes or so, talking dirty to him and telling him how good he felt inside her, until finally he tensed up and roared into the silence, signalling his orgasm.

Jessica squeezed her breasts in her hands and threw her head back as she felt his orgasm inside her ass. I couldn't tell if she came as well, but I knew she was enjoying herself immensely. She loved making men cum almost more than making herself cum.

I watched in awe and disbelief that this was my own wife out there, spoiling this rude and abrasive man with her gorgeous body. Spoiling him with kissing, oral sex, and letting him cum in her ass and pussy. She gently massaged his chest and ran her fingers through his chest hair while he recovered and caught his breath.

"I could get used to this."

"Yeah?" She giggled. She soaked in his praise and his enjoyment of the royal treatment he was getting.

"Think I'll be coming back real soon for some more," he said.

"Mmmm, sounds good to me," she said wiggling her ass against him for effect. "Just please don't bring Owen into this," she told him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"No I mean it," she said seriously. "My entire life and reputation is in the balance here, and I've only told you this stuff because I knew you'd find out eventually. But Owen can't handle it."

"My lips are sealed," he said a little too insincerely.

She was right on the mark though. Owen wouldn't be able to handle it. Heck, he was jealous of a woman that wasn't even his.

"Nature calls," Dougie suddenly said, grabbing her by the waist and moving to lift her off his midsection.

"Wait!" She said, stopping him. "Let me do it."

Not wanting his cum to leak out of her, she had to be careful how she got up and off of him. I watched as her dim silhouette slowly lifted off his body while also holding a hand over her ass to prevent a leak. She giggled as she struggled to perform this feat while doing all the work herself.

She was about to put her pants back on when she stopped and looked at him. Dougie was struggling to get himself upright from the futon, grunting and making a racket.

"You know, you could just pee on me," Jessica said to him when he finally stood up. "Like, no need to sneak into the bathroom in there and risk waking my husband," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Shit, I was just going to piss back there," he said, pointing to the cluster of trees by the fence.

"Oh, right." Jessica looked almost disappointed by his more rational decision.

"You're into that?" He asked, sounding a bit surprised.

She shrugged again. "Yeah, I don't mind it," she said, sounding nonchalant about it. "Just figured I'd offer."

"Well, be my guest," he said, reaching down and shaking his semi hard cock like a helicopter.

Jessica giggled at his lewd display, and motioned for him to follow her. They walked out of the gazebo and through the soft grass. She still wore her white stockings and garter belt, looking so delectable and just oozing sexual energy. She stopped in the middle of the back yard on the grass and knelt in front of him.

"Ready?" He asked her.

"Mhmmm," she said happily, lifting her face upward to receive what was coming.

Dougie began to release a steady stream of piss, starting on her breasts. Her mouth flew open at the sensation of warmth on her skin, and the splashes which were getting all over the rest of her body. Soon, he aimed at her face and doused her face and hair in his urine. She took it all without flinching, clearly enjoying every moment of the degrading act.

Similar to Owen, his stream of piss seemed to go on endlessly. He mostly aimed it at her face and hair, so by the end of it, she looked like she'd jumped in a pool.

"That's all I got," he announced, shaking his dick to get the last drops out.

Jessica giggled with delight. "Oh my god that was a good one," she said.

She smoothed back her hair with her hands and basked in the warmth and wetness of the shower she'd just gotten. Dougie regarded her with what seemed like a mix of curiousity and genuine admiration.

"That was neat," he said to her as she got to her feet in front of him.

"Kind of like marking your territory huh?" She said laughingly.

"Huh," he murmured. "I 'spose it kind of is when you think about it. Think it'll keep all the other horny fuckers at bay?" he joked.

"Hmmm, well you marked me, so..." She said, trailing off, and laughing along with him.

"Okay, this is dirty as fuck," he said, reaching between her legs and sliding a finger between her pussy lips. "Get on your back," he instructed her.

I could see from my vantage point that Dougie was now rock hard and his cock stood out from his midsection like a tree branch. Jessica cooed at his assertiveness, and obediently lay down in the same spot she'd been before, spreading her legs for him once again.

"You're a dirty fucking girl, you are," he said as he lowered himself down between her legs and placed his dick at her entrance once more.

"Fuck me," she said. The need and urgency which suddenly filled her voice was palpable.

Dougie slid his length into her once again, getting a small cry from Jessica when he bottomed out in her. This time it wasn't slow, methodical fucking like in the gazebo. He began to pound into her with aggression and dominance, as if he was mating his bitch.

"You like that dirty dick, huh?" He said to her while she took his dick for the fourth time that night.

"I love it," she said between breaths.

"You stink of piss and cum," he spat at her, like an accusation.

"Your piss and your cum," she answered.

"That's a good girl," he replied.

He continued to assault her body and fill her pussy with cock over and over. He was absolutely relentless in his fucking, and she ate it up like a champ. The smacking of their hips together and the wet sounds their bodies made together would surely wake neighbors soon, so I hoped they would finish before we were spied on by someone who would cause trouble.

After a short but intense fuck, Dougie ground his hips into hers and roared into the quiet night, inseminating her for the third time that night. Jessica squealed with her own orgasm once again as they rode the waves of pleasure together. Their chemistry was out of this world.

Dougie unceremoniously pulled out of Jessica and slapped both her thighs roughly, then got to his feet and made his way back to the patio, leaving Jessica lying in the puddle of urine and cum. His half hard dick swung side to side as he walked through the yard, looking quite comical along with his huge hairy gut.

Jessica was spent. She looked absolutely sated and deliriously happy, given the unusual circumstances. She shook her head to get a few locks of wet hair out of her face, and then lay her head down on the grass, exhausted. She lay in the grass, lazily fingering her used pussy and spreading around the oozing ejaculate from between her legs.

Dougie gathered his clothes and hat from the patio, seemingly unconcerned with the possibility of being seen in the nude in someone's backyard. We had neighbors across the fence, with windows facing out backyard, which provided great vantage points for spying.

Not knowing what would happen next, I felt uneasy. I wasn't sure I could face Jessica at the moment, given what I'd just witnessed. I knew she'd eventually come in the house, and if I were awake, she'd know for sure that I'd been watching and listening.

Dougie was fully clothed once again and strolled out onto the lawn to say something to Jessica, who still lay on her back. She leaned up on her elbows when he stood in front of her.

"Am I what?" She asked.

"You going to hit the hay like that?" He asked her, referring of course to her current state of being.

She laughed at his question. "Uh, no," she said. "I'm just enjoying this for as long as I can, but I suppose I'll eventually have to get up and jump in the shower."

I ducked down in the door window, figuring he was about to turn around and make his exit. They exchanged words for another minute and then Dougie flipped his hand in the air and walked toward the side of the house, away from where I was hiding.

Jessica lay still on the grass for another minute or two as I listened to the sound of his truck starting and then driving off down the road. Then she rose to her feet and looked down between her legs, inspecting her sore, used pussy with her fingers and chuckling to herself.

I decided it was time to hurry up and get to bed so as not to be caught spying on her. But I didn't know how I was going to get my heart rate down enough to even pretend to sleep when she came to bed. I was a mess.

I darted to the bathroom to piss before jumping into bed, tossing my clothes in the laundry hamper and relieving my bladder into the toilet as quickly as I could. I figured I'd have time to jump into bed as Jessica took her time gathering up her discarded clothing around the backyard.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Tue May 16, 2023 8:58 pm

Please dont stop there!!!!

Vic-Deakins
Virgin

Unread post by Vic-Deakins » Tue May 16, 2023 11:02 pm

I'm waiting for the next update. This is a really2 great story.

GGG123
Virgin

Unread post by GGG123 » Thu May 18, 2023 4:46 am

This is amazing. This is like a more extreme version of our relationship, just wish she would go further like this.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:37 am

I opened the bathroom door and ran straight into a tiptoeing Jessica in the hallway, startling her and making her jump. We both looked like a deer in headlights for about five seconds until she spoke.

"I didn't know you were awake," she nearly stuttered.

I eyed her up and down for a few moments. She was absolutely filthy. Besides smelling of sex, urine, and whatever else, she had stains on her stockings and her hair was matted around her face. She became more and more self conscious with each second that passed.

"Please don't be mad," she said softly, quickly deducing that I wasn't happy. Her eyes welled up a bit as she moved her hand up to cover her breasts.

"Now you're covering up? With your husband?" I spat at her, feeling more upset with her than I'd been in some time.

She recoiled at my harsh words. She knew I'd witnessed what she did with Dougie, and she knew she was busted.

"I don't know what else to do with you," I said, my voice low, but filled with intensity. "I ask you time and time again to protect yourself - to protect us, but instead you do the opposite!"

She was sobbing gently as I laid into her. While it was hard for me to see her cry this way, there was no more room for leniency. Her cavalier attitude towards safe sex and our marriage had run me dry.

"I'm sorry," she choked out through her tears, desperately trying to cover herself up while I tore into her.

"And with that guy?" I said angrily. "The guy from the fundraiser with the girlfriend! Really, Jess?"

"I'm sorry," she sobbed, clearly not capable of saying anything else in the heat of the moment.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves a little before continuing. Berating her want going to help anything, despite how enraged I felt.

"Come here," I said, leading her inside the bathroom and getting her one of the bathrobes which hung on the bathroom door. I draped the bathrobe over her body, getting a strong whiff of the odors coming from her, and tied it around her waist. She quieted a little bit once she felt the soft material around her body, not sobbing quite so hard.

"Listen," I said, taking another deep breath before continuing. "I'm going to level with you. I'm into you in every way. I love how you are. I love your wild ways and your appetite for kinky sex," I said, looking deeply into her eyes. She stared back at me, not sure whether to say anything.

"But I'm also here to protect us from things. Things that will hurt us. Things that will come between us. Things that will ultimately destroy us, despite how much fun they might be."

I looked deep into her eyes, trying to ignore the smell and unruly sight of her at that moment. She stared back at me with the most vulnerable look I'd seen in a long time, opening her mouth to say something but ultimately not being able to.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Yes," she said,

"You have a hall pass to do anything you want Jess," I said. "But it has limits. Like when you fuck strangers who don't produce STI screenings and let them literally piss on you," I said with an accusatory tone.

She hung her head at my harsh words, crossing her arms over her chest to shield herself from it.

"Has he shown you a clean bill of health?" I asked.

"No," she admitted, shaking her head.

"Well?" I said, throwing my hands up. "What am I supposed to do with that? He's cheating on his girlfriend too?"

"No," she murmured. She looked up at me again through watery eyes. "They're open. He travels with the team so they both see other people," she explained.

"Uh huh," I said sarcastically. "That's what he told you?"

She was taken aback for a moment, seeming surprised that I'd question the honesty of this stranger who neither of us knew that well.

"What else have you been doing with him? Drugs?" I asked pointedly.

Once again, her face registered surprise. She was rather speechless, seemingly not having any answer to my difficult line of questions.

"It doesn't matter right now though," I told her after a few tense moments between us. "What matter is you and I."

I lifted her chin to meet my gaze, and she looked so sad it made me regret going off on her. In the end, I preferred not to have to police her coming and goings, and when she forced my hand, it always sucked for both of us.

"I'm sorry for the hard words," I told her gently, looking into her sorrowful eyes. She began to cry again, lowering her head.

"I'm sorry for hiding it from you," she choked out between quiet sobs. "I wasn't a good wife when I didn't tell you at the fundraiser, and I wasn't a good wife when I got involved with these guys without keeping you in the know," she confessed.

"These guys?" I asked curiously, wondering whether she was going to tell me about the others.

"Well, yeah," she started, beginning to fidget with her hands. "These guys are all from the hockey team, and he's their equipment manager," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I said, encouraging her to continue. "How many of them?"

She looked down. "Uh, well, probably five or six, including Owen," she said in a small voice.

"They have you doing any drugs?" I asked.

"Yeah, sometimes," she admitted, slumping her shoulders further. She really looked quite dejected, and it made me want to take her in my arms and make it all go away.

"You know I don't have a problem with that unless it starts affecting us and the kids right?" I reminded her, citing previous chats we'd had about her casual drug use.

"Yeah," she said, nodding.

As my nerves calmed and the noise in my head quieted down, I once again began to feel that familiar surge of arousal at the sight of her and the memory of her depraved behaviour. I felt self conscious of my growing erection as I tried to maintain my calm and listen to her.

"I wish you'd be more open with me Jess," I said, taking her hand in mine and feeling the chill of the cool night air on her skin. "I love when you go find men to do kinky things with, but I need to share that with you in some way too," I explained.

Jessica nodded. "I know, I really screwed up this time," she said softly. Her shoulders were slumped forward and her free arm was draped over her chest protectively.

"Do you not want to share it with me?" I asked tentatively.

She looked up at me, shaking her head. "No, no, not at all. I guess I'm just scared you'll judge me or something when you find out," she explained.

"Really?" I said, raising my eyebrow skeptically. "I've seen you with a popsicle in your pussy."

She laughed for the first time since we'd begun talking. But then her smile faded and her frown returned.

"I think you'd be very surprised what I'm okay with, Jess."

"But you're not okay with this," she replied, looking down at her filthy body.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "You need to get this in your head and then don't let it out," I said, gently taking hold of her arms and staring into her eyes. "Barring leaving me or endangering our family, there is nothing you could do that would turn me off," I said emphatically.

She stared back at me for long moments, processing what I was telling her. A smile crept onto her face ever so slowly as she realized I wasn't mad about the kinky activities she got up to.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, sliding my hands up and down her arms affectionately.

"I should shower," she said suddenly.

The odor coming from her was strong. She would definitely need a shower before bed, but I needed something from her. I needed to make an impression on her in this moment so she would remember it.

I shook my head at her. She regarded me nervously as I began to slide the robe off her shoulders and down her arms, revealing her breasts and stomach. The smell was now overwhelming, and I could see the film of dried urine on her skin as the material fell away from her and into the floor.

"What are you doing?" She asked, now naked except for her soiled stockings and garter belt.

"Looking at you," I answered, taking in every detail.

She blushed and crossed one leg over the other, hiding her pussy from my gaze as I looked her up and down.

I ran my fingertips along her body from her collarbone and slowly down between her breasts, gently over over belly button, and over her sexy abdomen until my middle finger touched her manicured pubic hair. She shivered as I gently brushed my finger up along her landing strip, staring into my eyes with a thousand uncertainties.

"Give me your hand," I told her.

She tentatively placed her hand in mine. I moved her hand toward my body and placed her palm against my hard cock inside my jeans. A small smile began to tug at the corner of her mouth as she realized I was turned on. I then reached down between her legs and ran my middle finger gently up and down between her pussy lips, making her shiver.

She was an absolute mess between her legs. I felt the cum leaking from her pussy and smeared all over her inner thighs. She'd begun to leak onto the floor beneath her, leaving droplets of cum where we stood.

We stood close together, staring into each others eyes while she rubbed my cock and I teased her clit with my finger. Eventually, she unzipped me and slid my jeans and boxer briefs to the floor, holding my shaft in her hand.

"Slut," I said, staring deep into her green eyes.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:39 am

It was rare that I used the "S" word with her. I said it to her with true affection, letting her know she was safe despite my demeaning her. I felt furious with her, while at the same time feeling the greatest admiration and attraction. I knew that if I could get past a transgression like this, I was hopelessly lost in her web. I felt unbelievably humiliated by her actions, but I also felt so alive that I knew I would forgive her no matter what. And as long as that feeling existed for me, I'd just keep coming back for more over and over again.

"Do you still love me even if I'm a slut?" She asked. Her eyes searched my face for reassurance.

I stared back at her. "How much do you like his cock?" I asked.

She frowned, not understanding my reply. "Why do you want to know that right now?" She seemed exasperated with my switching gears and evading her question.

"Just answer the question," I told her with a level voice.

She looked down at her feet for long moments before meeting my gaze again.

"His cock is nice," she said softly, sounding slightly annoyed. "Do you still love me?"

"You told him you loved his cock," I said, reminding her if her words that I'd overheard from the window.

Her mouth fell open, realizing I'd heard everything. I could see her wheels turning as she began to think about what she'd said and done with Dougie.

"So what is it?" I pressed.

"You listened to us?" She asked. Her hand went still on my hard dick.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I heard it all."

She looked down at her feet again for long moments, going over in her head what I'd likely heard. Her face was full of worry.

"I just really like the way he fucks me, and the way he talks to me while he's doing it," she murmured. "That's all."

"Is his cock better than mine?" I pressed, trying to get her to admit what she liked about him.

"No, not better," she said immediately. "It's just different. It hits different and I've always liked different."

"Yeah," I said.

She let out a ragged sigh. "Please," she said softly, staring into my eyes again.

I looked back at her and saw my soul in her eyes. My life with her. My children with her. My obsession with her. I never doubted my love for her even in times when I've been furious with her.

"I will always love you," I said sincerely. "But I think you need a reminder," I said, smiling slyly at her.

Her eyes flashed with excitement and elation when I removed my shirt and grabbed her hand roughly, guiding her through the house to the patio door. I led her into the backyard in just her undergarments, me wearing nothing but socks, and found the spot on the grass where Dougie had had his way with her.

She blushed when she realized I'd taken her to the same spot. "Are you really okay with this?" She asked softly.

Instead did answering, I gave her instructions.

"Suck my cock," I told her as my eyes burned into her with lust.

She dropped to her knees in the grass before me, quickly looking around to check for observers, and then took my aching cock into her warm, wet mouth. It felt like heaven having her lips and tongue sliding along my cock after so much teasing. I wouldn't have cared if neighbors wanted to watch at this point. My need to have her was too overpowering.

I groaned with pleasure and she worshipped my cock, savouring the exquisite sensations her mouth gave me as she used her saliva to coat my cock and lubricate me while stroked and sucked on me. My mind was in overdrive from the realization of how dirty this was. The fact that I stood in the same spot Dougie had covered her in his piss and then fucked her pussy after was intoxicating.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"You've no idea," I said, feeling a stirring in my balls already and knowing she was going to make me cum if I didn't take a break.

"Mmmm, bad boy," she mumbled around my cock, while continuing to lick and suck on it.

"Slut," I said to her again.

She giggled this time. She knew she had me. "I am a slut, aren't I?"

"Mhmm." I was getting too close. Her blowjob skills only got better with time.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth baby?" She asked me while her lips remained on the head of my dick.

I shook my head. "Get on your back," I ordered her.

She obeyed once again, moving quickly onto her back in the still damp grass and spread her legs wide in an erotic invitation. Her pussy glistened with wetness, flowering open as she reached down and slowly spread her pussy lips for me. Her pussy was impossibly pink, and perfectly framed by her bejeweled clit piercing. I could see every intimate detail of her in the light from our patio lanterns. I could also see the cum leaking from her vagina and down to her asshole.

"Come here," she beckoned me.

I eagerly moved in between her legs, reaching for my cock to place it at her entrance, when she stopped me with her hand on my stomach. I looked at her with a questioning glance.

She shook her head. "No, Justin," she said softly, biting her bottom lip with a hesitant look. "I need to know you love me," she said, shifting her gaze down to her crotch.

I didn't need her to say it with words. I knew that she wanted me to lick her clean. My dick was absolutely raging and I desperately wanted to fuck her, but I also felt the overwhelming urge to do what she wanted me to do for her.

I moved my body down towards her widespread legs, keeping my eyes on hers. I looked down at her pussy, observing the wetness in and around her lips, as well as caking her inner thighs. She was absolutely covered in cum.

"Love me," she whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her to be, and then ran my tongue along her labia, tasting the combination of male ejaculate and the tangy flavour of urine. I'd never ingested piss before, but somehow I knew that's what I was tasting. She moaned appreciatively as she felt my tongue on her most sensitive parts.

"You dirty, dirty girl," I spoke against her pussy lips, looking up at her eyes as she watched me.

"I love you," she whispered back to me. Her eyes were glossy with lust and desire.

I cleaned her crotch with my tongue, paying special attention to her insides, driving my tongue deep in her vagina to coax out as much cum as I could manage. The heavy, tangy flavour was a lot, but I knew it was getting her off that I was licking it out of her and swallowing it all. She was on fire with lust and clawing at hair as she neared orgasm.

"Did you love being bad tonight?" I asked her, zeroing in on her clit for a moment and toying with her piercing. I noticed it was also very tangy, and was likely covered in cum and piss as well.

"Oh Justin, I freaking loved it" she said breathlessly. "He treats me so good."

"Yeah?" I ran my tongue all the way up her pussy again, gently tonguing her piercing yet again. She liked that.

"Unnggghhh, yes," she said desperately.

"What do you like best?"

She took a few deep breaths, edging her orgasm away. "He fucks me so good," she said. "He knows what I want without me saying anything."

"And what is it you want him to do?" I pressed.

"Please tell me that you love me again," she pleaded, gripping my hair in her hands and wrapping her legs around my shoulders.

"I love you, Jess," I told her, followed by another long lick along her clit. She shuddered with pleasure.

"He dominates me. He's likes to do all the kinky, messed up things I like," she said.

"And?" I asked, prodding for more.

"And it really turns me on that he's not conventionally attractive," she said, covering her eyes with her hands.

"You mean ugly?" I said with a smirk.

"Ugh, be nice!" she whined. "He's not ugly, he's just not attractive in the same way most people judge looks."

"I know," I said softly. "Does that have anything to do with me?" I asked her.

She pulled my face into her crotch again, smearing her juices over my face.

"Jessica?"

"Maybe," she said, her arms covering her face. She giggled. "Maybe it gives me a little thrill that he gets to fuck me while my gorgeous husband doesn't get any."

"I see," I said, my suspicions confirmed.

"There, I said it," she said, not making eye contact with me.

I began licking her pussy again in earnest, getting a squeal from her as she closed her eyes once again and enjoyed me eating her out. She came hard while I licked and sucked her pussy, crying out into the silence. I was sure we were spotted by someone at that point, but I stopped caring.

I crawled up her body once again, smelling the strong stale smell of urine and sex. I closed my eyes and breathed her in, embracing my role as her cuck husband. She still lay breathless and sated beneath me when I aimed my rigid cock at her entrance and slowly slid home in her. Her insides were like a silk glove around me, welcoming me into her body and soothing me.

"I love you," she said as she felt me penetrate her.

"I love you, my girl," I told her as my hips collided with hers.

She held her legs back and opened herself to me completely, urging me on as I banged away inside her. She was incredibly tight and swollen from the amount of time Dougie had spent fucking her pussy that night, so that along with the cum lube and her own wetness felt utterly incredible.

"Are you going to fuck him again?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with a hesitant look in her eyes.

"Are you?" I pressed.

"Do you want me to?"

I didn't answer her verbally. I just stared into her eyes with the question burning into her from my gaze.

She nodded. "Yes, I'm going to fuck him again."

Her pussy melted around my cock, flooding me with warmth. She was thinking about having sex with him and creaming all over my dick. So much so that it was running down my balls as I repeatedly drove into her depths. She'd gauged that I was into it and okay with it, so she admitted her intent to me to egg me on.

We fucked with only the quiet sounds of the night around us and the cool summer air brushing over our naked bodies. I looked down at Jessica lying beneath me, her hair wet and matted, her breasts shaking with the rhythm of our coupling, and her eyes deep pools of desire, urging me on as we desperately mated.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:00 am

I was nearing an orgasm when a loud voice broke through our sexual trance, coming from the house opposite ours.

"You know we can see you right?"

Both Jessica and I froze where we were. Her eyes went wide and she put her hand over her mouth in shock. Neither of us knew what to say or what to do in the moment.

"I can still see you."

It was a man's voice. We didn't know the people who lived in that house, as our properties were separated by a large fence and we'd never had any interaction with them.

"Do you think he wants us to stop? Or keep going?" I whispered to Jessica.

I felt her pussy clench around me at the thought of putting on a show for whoever was over there. She moaned as I slowly withdrew until my cock nearly left her insides, and then slid back into her balls deep.

"Do y'all think you're invisible?"

The man's voice took on a more good natured tone, poking fun at us as we seemingly ignored what he was saying. Jessica giggled and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"Why don't you come over and be invisible with us?" She said, projecting her voice into the silence.

The man didn't answer. There was just quiet after she spoke. After another minute, we figured he didn't care or wasn't watching anymore. I teased Jessica about inviting over yet another man to fuck her, making her giggle with excitement at the prospect of letting someone else between her legs that night.

Then the man spoke again just as our rhythm picked up again.

"Seriously?"

Jessica laughed out loud. "Seriously what?" She asked him.

Her question was followed by silence once again.

"He's probably just trolling us. He's not going to do anything," I said, beginning to thrust into her once again.

Then we heard a sound inside the house and we both froze. Our bodies were still, listening for a clue as to what we had heard. We both peered toward the house and watched through the two windows that we in sight.

"Is it Owen?" Jessica whispered.

"I don't know," I said, my heart racing.

When I saw Owen's head pass by the kitchen window, I felt a sense of relief and also anxiety at the same time. Jessica saw him too, and pushed me off of her in a hurry, darting around the yard looking for clothes that weren't there. I chuckled at her desperate efforts, realizing we would simply need to wait outside until he was in his room.

"Jess," I said, getting her attention. "The clothes are all inside."

We both headed for the gazebo at the same time, hurrying in and closing the screen flaps. I looked down at the futon where I'd seen Jessica fuck Dougie just an hour or so ago, and felt my groin clench. We whispered to eachother for about ten or fifteen minutes while we watched the windows.

Finally, the kitchen light switched off, letting us know that Owen was heading to bed. He was always good about shutting the lights off before bed, given he was usually the last one to bed each night.

Jessica let out a sigh. "I'm going to have sex with him in the morning," she said softly, almost too quiet for me to hear.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

She turned her head to look at me, a smile creeping onto her lips.

"Jealous?" She teased.

"Just surprised is all," I answered, grinning at her. "Okay, yes, maybe a little jealous too," I added, shoving her playfully.

"Mmmm, good," she said, walking towards me and pressing her body against mine. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, squeezing me affectionately.

"He hasn't had me in a week," she said, looking a little guilty. "Probably feeling a little neglected," she said.

"And what about me?" I asked, indicating my half hard dick and hinting that I still hadn't cum from earlier.

Jessica looked down at my cock and giggled with delight at my dilemma. She pressed her breasts against my chest and stared into my eyes.

"Does my man need a release?" She teased.

"You're going to be the end of me," I joked. I was kidding of course, but I also desperately needed to cum.

"I suppose I could help with that," she said with a sly smile, lowering herself down until her face was level with my midsection.

She sucked and licked my shaft ever so slowly and luxuriously, making the sexiest little noises around me. She was trying to get me to cum quickly. I always knew when she was in a hurry to finish because she'd pull out all the stops.

"Cum in my mouth," she urged me, slapping my wet cock on her face, nearly mimicking what she'd done earlier with Dougie.

I felt the tingling in my balls and new my orgasm was imminent. She felt the change too, and increased the speed and pressure of her hands and mouth around me.

"I'm cumming," I whispered.

She gripped my ass cheeks with her hands and pulled me into her mouth balls deep. My cock went right to the balls in her mouth and down her throat. I was in awe for only a second and then my orgasm overtook every sense in my being. My eyes rolled back in my head at the exquisite sensations and erotic thoughts running through my head.

She happily kept me in her mouth while my cock convulsed in her throat for sweet, heavenly moments. Finally, when I'd stopped cumming, she pulled away from me and showed me her tongue, clean and free of my ejaculate. It had all gone down her throat.

"Oh my god why have we never done that before?" I asked her.

She giggled, enjoying the look of amazement on my face.

"Well I learned that one recently," she said, nodding her head towards the house. I surmised she meant Owen. "Kind of a new thing."

I felt jealous, despite having just had the best blowjob of my life. "Jesus Christ," I said breathlessly.

"No, I haven't blown him yet," she joked. "But I wouldn't be opposed."

We both laughed together. I briefly imagined her blowing a deity in a white robe. That made me laugh even harder. I felt both intensely satisfied and also a bit irritated that it was Owen who she did this for first. I had to remind myself that it was me who initiated this whole affair and made it a reality. I couldn't be angry that she followed through.

"I need a shower so badly," she said, getting to her feet and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Come on, let's go," she said, reaching down to gently grasp my flagging cock in her hand.

She pulled me along with her by my cock, leading me into the house through the patio door. She confidently walked down the hallway and into our room, closing the door behind us.

"Help me?" She said, glancing down at her soiled stockings and garter belt. She shot me an evil grin, knowing it would thrill me to take off her filthy undergarments.

I wordlessly dropped to my knees, my face coming level with her belly button. I took in the erotic sight before me; the perfectly smooth, tanned skin of her stomach, ever so slightly rounded and curvy from two pregnancies, and yet still so tight and toned. Her thin, manicured landing strip which lead down to her pussy, now caked in the bodily fluids of the man who had fucked her all evening. Her hips flared out from her slim waist in a way that conveyed her femininity to the men who were lucky enough to look at her.

"See anything you like?" She giggled as I ran my hands lovingly down her sides and framed her hips.

"You're so hot," I said almost unconsciously.

She giggled again, soaking in my admiration and praise.

I could still feel and smell the film of urine and dirt on her skin from her backyard tryst. There was something unbridled and natural about all of it. Animalistic, in many ways. She'd been inseminated by a man repeatedly, bred in the most fulfilling way a woman can be, and then marked by her mate afterwards to deter other males from taking her. Fortunately for me, I'm not quite as deterred as other men.

I delicately began to unsnap her garter belt from her stocking tops, taking my time with each one, until they were separated. I slowly slid one stocking down her smooth thigh, over her knee, and down her calf. She lifted her foot off the floor slightly and I pulled the stockings off and tossed it to the side.

"I could never live without you," she said, emotion choking her voice.

I looked up at her. Our eyes met and we looked at eachother for long moments, soaking in the moment and eachother. She watched intently as I repeated the same thing with her other stocking, making sure to carefully remove them and not tear them. I knew it wouldn't be too long before she wanted to put them on again.

Once her legs were bare, I went to work on her garter belt, hooking my fingers in the waistband and beginning to slide it over her flared hips. I sneakily ran a finger down over her clit piercing while I was pulling her garter belt down, making her shiver.

I chuckled at her reaction. "Still hungry for more?" I teased.

"Ha! No way mister, this pussy is out of commission until tomorrow," she replied.

"Damn." I chuckled as I continued to work the material over her hips and abdomen.

I was taking my time on purpose, because I wanted to savour this moment between us and take it with me. It was intimate moments such as this one which kept me going when things got difficult. And I knew there would be more difficult moments in our future. To think that this kind of marriage went seamlessly would be naive.

I'd finally taken her lingerie off and discarded it in the laundry hamper. I admired her body once again, gently fingering her pussy lips and making her giggle and try to escape me. She danced off to the bathroom through our ensuite door while I watched her sweet ass cheeks as she walked.

She smelled like spring water and flowers when she snuggled into bed next to me after her long shower. She gave me a lingering kiss and then turned to face away from me, moving her body close my mine and pressing her panty covered ass into my crotch. I'd already cum really hard from her blowjob earlier, so it wasn't too bad a tease.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:57 am

Jessica dozed off rather quickly, while I laid awake once again for quite some time, going over the events of the night in my head and my feelings about all of it. I was beginning to feel rather unsettled about the Owen situation. Jessica was probably right about Owen feeling neglected. Sometimes I think she forgot he was only eighteen, going on nineteen, and that his ability to navigate an affair like this with a woman like her was challenging.

I tried everything to slow down my mind and it raced through the endless questions and uncertainties that ran on an endless loop in my brain. Everything from wondering why I was the way I was to whether Jessica would ultimately leave me for an upgrade. After all, she got to test ride new men all the time, and it felt like it was only a matter of time before she found someone who ticked every box, and then decided she didn't need to be a shared wife anymore.

Many of my feelings about my marriage were born of insecurity. I recognized that in myself. I knew this about myself from a long history of putting on a front of confidence while underneath it all was a whole lot of hurt and insecurity. I can't prove it, and I can never truly know for sure why I wanted a wife who gave her body to other men, but I had my theories.

Years before I met Jessica, there was Cindy. Cindy was everything I'd wanted in a life partner. A soulmate. We met at a mini golf afternoon organized through my employer at that time. I was twenty one and green as could be. I wasn't a virgin or anything, but I definitely lacked experience. I knew Cindy's dad, Sylvain, through my work, and we often conversed casually with small talk about what was going on in our lives and what we did on the weekend.

Her dad confessed to me after the mini golf event that he had set it all up so that she'd meet me, hopefully like me, and I'd ask her out. It happened exactly the way he'd hoped; we hit it off with sparks flying everywhere, and before the event was over I asked her out on a date, which she happily agreed to.

The date was for the very next evening, and I was a bundle of nerves leading up to picking her up. But at the same time, I was a confident young man, sure of myself and the knowledge I had just scored a date with the prettiest girl I'd ever talked to. She was also a singer, and since I loved music, this made her even more attractive.

Cindy was a year older than me when we met, which I was more than okay with. At that time in my journey, I was fairly inexperienced and I tended to gravitate towards older and more experienced women. I think I was looking for someone to show me how to please a woman and the last thing I wanted was a virgin or someone who also didn't know what they wanted.

I was in awe the first time I got up close and personal with her. She was shorter than me by a few inches, which was exactly my type. Short, slim, and with an ass that made a men and women just stop and stare. Cindy had brown hair which she streaked blond and grew to about halfway down her back. She had these deep green eyes which seemed to be always perfectly shadowed with makeup, making her incredibly alluring and irresistible to me.

The first time I saw her naked was on webcam. Cindy lived in a different city than I did, and visiting was off the table unless it was a planned trip. We were chatting on webcam about three weeks after meeting for the first time, one thing lead to another, and the next thing I knew I was asking to see her breasts. Luckily for me, she was more than willing and she eagerly unzipped the little hoodie top she wore to reveal her perfect tits to me for the first time.

When I say they were perfect, I mean it. Freaking perfect. Everything about her seemed so perfect, and I often wondered whether I was dreaming all of it, and the rug would be pulled out from under me any day.

We talked every day while we remained a thousand kilometers apart. I regularly saw her dad at work, where he asked me for updates on how things were going with Cindy, what we had planned for visiting eachother, and other small talk about our lives. I thought it was a bit odd that he asked so many personal questions, but ultimately shrugged it off as him just being an involved father.

In all my time with Cindy, I never once met her mom, despite hearing about her here and there. Apparently they divorced long ago and weren't on good terms with one another. Cindy spoke of her mom, Sylvie, fairly often, but Sylvain never mentioned Cindy's mom in my presence even once. Which made sense, because I imagined it was a bad memory for him. Cindy never talked about why they divorced; just that they did and they weren't on speaking terms. She seemed at peace with it all, so I was as well.

Sex with Cindy was incredible. She was everything I needed at that juncture of my life. Her presence was soothing and she was extremely carefree when we were naked together. She was up for literally anything or nothing all at once. I never felt any pressure to perform, which is a problem for many young men who don't have that experience in the bedroom, and she was so patient with me as I learned how to please her.

Our relationship progressed as much as a long distance one could, and we both visited each other a couple times over the first few months of being together. I'd fallen hard for her, and I felt like she felt all the same things about me.

We'd been together for six months, and both agreed we wanted to celebrate six months together and that I would fly out to visit her for a week. But what I fantasized would be the best week of my year ended up being possibly the worst time of my life.

To this day, I don't know exactly what went wrong and why she did what she did, although I do have some theories. From the moment I showed up to her apartment, I could tell she was a different person. Of course, it was still Cindy. But it wasn't the Cindy I met at the mini golf event, or the one who flirted with me on video calls for the last two months.

When I showed up to her place, she had another guy visiting her. It was extremely off-putting and awkward, and the icing on the cake was that it looked a lot like a date. Like one of those casual hangout dates people did after getting to know eachother for a while, and I somehow became a third wheel on the date with them. I was too nice and too naive to understand what was happening that day, and looking back, I really don't know how I got through that night without a complete mental collapse.

The guy finally excused himself to go home, and when I thought we were bound for confrontation, a different man showed up. She introduced him as her ex, Luc. At that point, I was heartbroken and confused, but I was desperately clinging to an appearance of indifference. I sat there watching them talk, fielding odd questions from her ex, and looking for an escape from this awful situation.

By one o'clock in the morning, they were still deep in conversation, and I knew beyond any doubt that she and I were done. I figured I would slip out of the apartment early in the morning and disappear. I slept on her guest bed and left her out in the living room with her ex.

In the morning, I woke up and instantly felt the pain of what an utter failure my relationship with Cindy had become. I found her sleeping soundly on the couch, but her ex was nowhere in sight. I looked down at her for long moments, wondering what had gone wrong and what I'd done to deserve it.

I said goodbye to her while she remained asleep, and walked out of her apartment. I think it became even more painful, if that was possible, when I didn't hear from her until later that evening. She asked why I'd left without saying bye, and I chose not to respond. I knew that she was smart enough to draw the appropriate conclusions, and if for some reason she couldn't, that was on her.

Arriving back home and running into Sylvain, I learned that the ex boyfriend who I'd encountered at her apartment was a long time, on and off ex who she'd been trying to break up with for years. I guess he had some power over her and found slimy ways to reel her back in every time she'd leave him.

My conclusion was that at some point when she'd been back in her city and away from me, she'd fallen back into the old destructive cycles and she had checked out from us. I just wish she'd told me before I had to come all the way out there and get my heart broken in such an awful way.

I heard from Cindy here and there in the following months, but I endeavored to cling to my pride and never acknowledge what she'd done to me and how much it hurt, and I think I succeeded in that. But then she threw a wrench into all my resolve and tried to reach out to me about what happened.

It was more than a year after we'd stopped talking, and it came completely out of the blue. I imagine she was on one of her "off periods" with her ex and the guilt and loneliness was hitting her pretty hard. Instead of texting me, she chose to send me a really long email to get her thoughts across to me.

It was an emotional rollercoaster of guilt, shame, apologies, and self-hate all bottled up into five or six paragraphs. She asked for forgiveness despite stating that she didn't deserve any such forgiveness. She bemoaned choosing a guy who abused her and mentally tortured her over me. She complained how empty and void of happiness her life had become because of Luc. And she capped it all off by asking me if there was any world where we would find a way back to eachother, even though she knew she deserved no such thing.

It made me reconsider my stance for a very short moment. I still had feelings for her and I wanted nothing more than to be with her again. But I remembered what she did to me, and I knew it would happen all over again if I gave her a second chance. It took all my will power, but I never replied to or acknowledged her email. And after that day, I never heard from Cindy again. No texts, no calls, and no emails. I closed that chapter of my life for good, and I knew I would never voluntarily speak to her again.

Life after Cindy was pretty morose for a while. I didn't date anyone for years, spending most of my time either focusing on music and other hobbies or hanging out with friends. I suspect that as a result of years spent ruminating on her betrayal and her coldness towards me that day, I somehow developed a coping mechanism for the pain. Which was to turn it into a kink, of course.

I recognized I had a kink while trying to ignore a crush I had on a woman who was a friend of a coworker. She sometimes hung out with my friends at a pub we frequented on Saturdays, and I eventually found myself hoping she'd be there each time. She didn't share my affections from what I could gather, but rather, she seemed more interested in one of the guys from work. I began to fantasize about the two of them having sex when I was alone at night, picturing them in the sweaty throes of passionate sex in her bed while she cried out at how good he was.

It was a long road to acceptance for me. I denied it and couldn't admit it to myself for a very long time, but a while after I began looking for porn relating to cuckolding, I was finally able to admit to myself that it turned me on.

Several months down the road, I met Jessica at the same pub while shooting a few rounds of pool with a buddy. She was there with another guy that night, and although I immediately felt attracted to her, we only exchanged words once or twice in a very casual manner.

I very sneakily spied glances at Jessica over the course of the evening. More than once, I watched as her date got handsy with her, often letting his hand rest on her ass cheek as they flirted. She didn't push him away, and by the end of the evening, I could only imagine they went home together and fucked their brains out. At least, that's what my lust filled brain was telling me they did.

I asked my friend about her a week or so later, getting a funny look from him and a caution to "stay away." I asked him why, and all he told me was that she was trouble. But I was intrigued. I asked if the two were a couple, and he chuckled, assuring me that they definitely were not. I didn't know exactly what that meant, but hearing she wasn't attached to someone made my heart soar with hope.

It didn't take me too much more digging to learn that Jessica had somewhat of a reputation in the friend group that my buddy was in. The guys all played slo pitch together, and he informed me that she'd slept with most of the guys on the team. I asked if he'd been with her, and he denied it, but I felt like maybe he might have been hiding something from me.

The next time I ran into Jessica was at a junior hockey game I went to with some coworkers. Some of them knew Jessica, so when she came over to where we were sitting during the first intermission, we ended up chatting. She was there with a guy, and I got the feeling they were a little more than friends.

I initially thought I was crazy when she began to pay attention to me, as it seemed unlikely she was interested in me while out with another guy. But when she sought me out after the second intermission in the beer lineup, I knew there was something between us.

She stood behind me in the beer line and immediately started to small talk with me. I turned around to face her while we waited to order drinks, and the attraction I had to her was overwhelming. She was drop dead gorgeous. She wore these skin tight jeans which showed off her ankles, complemented even more by the set of sexy heels she had on. The top she wore showed her midriff and lower back, so when she'd lift her arms or twist around even slightly, I would catch glimpses of her stomach and lower back. The sexiness that was her lower back dimples and belly button ring was out of this world.

She shot me a couple knowing glances when she caught me looking at her during our conversation. She seemed cool with it, so I didn't feel too badly about looking. I felt a bit bad for her date, given she was off flirting with another man in the beer line, but I also wasn't about to file a complaint over it.

She tracked me down a couple weeks later. I guess she'd gotten my number from our mutual friend, who also happened to send me a message about being cautious with her when he found out we were talking. We chatted for a week or so on the phone, and I finally just asked her out on a date, and the rest is history.

By more traditional standards, Jessica behaved in the first year we were dating. She was the most loyal and loving girlfriend that a guy could ask for. I could have sworn that she didn't even look at another guy in those early days. But I went into my relationship with her knowing full well who she was and what I might be in for. A very kinky, hidden part of me wanted what I sensed was just inevitable with Jessica.

The very first time I got cucked by Jessica was about two years into our relationship, and a month after we got engaged. We received a free gym membership for a year when Jessica won a radio contest, and we both made good use of it. Jessica and I had already been toying with the idea of her being with another guy or us having a threesome with a guy, but so far, she hadn't done anything. I guess she sensed I was open to the reality of it, so she basically helped herself.

I joined her in the sauna after a swim one evening, only to find she was being chatted up by a good looking older man. I hung around for about ten minutes just chilling and making a comment here and there, and then Jessica nudged my leg with her foot, signalling something to me. I looked around at her, and she was nodding her head towards the door and asking me a question with her eyes.

I knew what she wanted without having to hear it from her. She wanted to be alone with him. I wasn't completely ready for the transition into the reality of her actually having sex with another guy, but I was also really excited by the idea. I made an excuse to get up and leave, and headed off the the change room.

I was a bundle of nerves waiting for her to get back. When she joined me in the family change room shortly after, she giddily told me she'd made out with him, but that he got nervous and took off to the men's change room. I asked her whether she would've done more, to which she blushed and nodded her head yes. She ushered me into one of the changing stalls and jerked me off as she described her encounter with him, and what she may have done had he not got cold feet.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, she'd gotten his number, and they ended up hooking up later on down the road. He wasn't open to me watching or into sharing her with anyone, so she met him at his place and they fucked for a few months until she got bored of the predictability. She said he had a great cock and he fucked her well, but that the excitement died out after a few months of the same thing over and over. She said he only wanted to fuck her missionary and was way too vanilla for her to stick around long term.

Thus began our journey together into sharing her with other men, and all the wild antics that would follow. I never once regretted the life that I'd found with her, and in a roundabout way, I was thankful that I'd crossed paths with Cindy, because if I hadn't, I probably never would have met Jessica.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:34 am

The soft, warm sensation enveloping my groin mixed with the comforting weight seeming to cover my body began to register in my brain as I emerged from my dream and into wakefulness. I was dreaming about having sex and I didn't want to wake up from it. I was clinging to the exquisite sensations around my midsection, but I could not hold off and stay in the dream.

My eyes opened slowly as I felt something tickling my face and my chest. I looked up into Jessica's face, merely inches from my own, and slowly realized that it was her hair that was tickling me. She beamed at me with the brightest smile.

"Good morning mister," she said lovingly.

I stared back her, confused for a few moments, still barely awake from the deep sleep I had been enjoying. And then I realized she was fucking me, and that the delicious dream I was having was actually her riding my cock as a way of waking me up. Her insides felt like liquid fire around me, gently massaging and coaxing the life giving seed from inside my balls.

"Hey," I said groggily, barely above a whisper.

"How's my number one man this morning?" She asked me, squeezing me gently with her amazing kegels.

"Pretty good right now," I answered, groaning with pleasure.

"Feel good?" She asked, a wicked smile crossing her face.

I nodded, closing my eyes and enjoying every delicious movement of her body against mine. She was so wet that I could feel it dripping down my balls and my ass crack. I suddenly remembered that she planned to have sex with Owen in the morning.

"Weren't you going to have sex with Owen this morning?" I asked.

She flashed me that wicked smile again. "Mhmm," she hummed, looking into my eyes. "Do you feel him in me?"

I just about blew my load right then and there as she gently massaged me with her used, cum filled pussy. I realized she was extra wet because she had his fresh warm cum inside her and was giving me sloppy seconds.

"Oh my god, Jess," I groaned into the quietness of our bedroom.

She giggled. "You like?"

"Uh huh," was all I was able to say. I savoured her warmth and the silky feel of his cum all around my cock and down my ball sack. It was exquisite.

"Where?" I asked her after another minute or so of trying to hold my load.

"In his bed," she said, continuing to move her hips against me slowly. "He's sleeping now," she added.

"Fuck you're bad," I said, shooting her a smile and letting her know I loved what she was doing.

"My pussy's worn out, but I knew my main men needed some," she said.

"Oh, Owen is one of your main men now, is he?" I smirked at her.

Jessica giggled at my question. "Well he does live under our roof," she said, shrugging her shoulders and grinning.

"So he gets to enjoy you whenever he wants, huh?" I said, egging her on.

"Uh huh," she said, staring into my eyes with a challenge.

I looked at her beautiful breasts as she slowly rose and fell atop me. Her nipples were hard, standing out on her firm breasts like pink candies. My eyes moved down over her sexy stomach and her belly button, admiring the toned muscles of her abs flexing as she fucked me.

"You are so fucking sexy," I told her as I admired her body and ran my hands over her soft feminine curves. "Have I mentioned that lately?"

She giggled at my praise and adoration of her body. "Well, thank you sir. I am to please."

I slowly and methodically ran my hands over her skin, in complete awe of how flawless she was. My hands travelled down her sides and over her flared hips, gently squeezing her hips as I lingered on them. I ran my fingertips over the swell of her ass cheeks ever so gently, feeling how soft, yet firm, her ass was. I then dragged my hands back up her body and over her abdomen and stomach, teasing her belly button with a finger and making her laugh while she moved against me.

Her pussy was bringing me close to the point of no return as she began to ride me in earnest. She still felt like a warm, silk glove around my dick, and I was feeling every inch of her carnal embrace. My hips began an involuntary motion as I strained up into her to get as deep as possible inside. I desperately wanted to inseminate her the same way both other men had done in the past twelve hours.

"Please," she said as she ground her crotch into mine.

"What?" I answered, feeling my groin beginning to contract involuntarily.

"I need you to cum in me," she said breathlessly, staring deeply into my eyes with an urgency and a need I hadn't seen from her for quite some time.

I groaned, pushing my hips up into hers once more as I began to release ropes of cum inside her body.

"Oh my god, yes!" She whispered frantically, staring into my eyes and never breaking contact as I orgasmed inside her.

I stared back into her green eyes and into her soul as she expertly milked the sperm from my balls and into her vagina. She continued to grind gently on me as the contractions slowed, ensuring she emptied me completely.

"I love you," she said to me, the need still very much filling her every expression and word.

"I love you," I said to her as I caught my breath.

She spoiled me with aftercare and that extra cuddling time which we often missed out on because of how little time we seemed to have alone together. Lately, we'd either had quickies or I was in and out in a hurry to get to work. But this time, she kept me inside her even after I went partially soft, and continued to move her body against mine, squeeze me with her kegels, and whisper sweet nothings to me.

I was fully aware I was not the first man inside her that morning, nor was I the first man to cum in her, but I had come to treasure these intimate moments with her despite those factors. And of course, at times, those factors only served to enhance our lovemaking and bonding. There were times that I pretended she wasn't on the pill, and that I was competing against other guys to impregnate her. It drove me wild with lust and made my orgasms out if this world when I fantasized about it.

We talked and cuddled, still intimately connected, until the kids woke up and asked for breakfast. She begrudgingly rose up off of my midsection, covering her pussy to avoid spilling cum everywhere, and made her way to the bathroom to clean up. I lay in bed for a few more minutes, savouring the relaxation and bliss of getting my rocks off in Jessica's pussy. There was honestly nothing better on this earth than having an earth shaking orgasm while enveloped in her warmth and softness.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:23 am

June thirtieth was my forty second birthday. Jessica had asked me plenty of times what I wanted, and each time I just couldn't think of anything that I didn't already have. So I told her to surprise me with something. Jessica, being the detail oriented person, couldn't accept that as an answer, and wanted specificity.

"So I can't buy you a gift, because you already bought everything I'd get for you!" she said, exasperated with the task.

"Let's just go out for dinner then," I suggested.

She sighed. "That's what we do basically every year Justin, and we also have other stuff going on that weekend too."

As it happened, Owen's nineteenth birthday was the day after mine, on the first of July. My birthday landed on the Sunday and his was on the Monday, and since it was a long weekend, I figured we'd all do something together on Sunday to celebrate. Owen's birthday also landed on Canada Day, so there was that too add to the list as well.

Earlier in the week, Jessica had asked Owen if he'd like to do anything special for his birthday when we had gathered around the dinner table to eat. He looked taken aback at first, but quickly regained his composure, informing us that the only plans he had was to hit up the club with the boys on Saturday to celebrate, and a sponsored road hockey game for Canada Day.

That left Sunday open for a plan to be made, so I left it up to Jessica to make a plan and let me know. My birthday was still two weeks away, so there was plenty of time to set something up.

"But you still haven't told me if you want to do something!" She said, her frustration boiling over.

"A third?" I said, raising my eyebrows and smiling innocently.

"That's the second time you brought that up this month," she said with a smirk, noting that I'd been dropping hints about us trying for another baby.

I had been thinking about it, but by no means was I dead set on having another. Jessica, on the other hand, was more than willing to try for a baby, and had said as such plenty of times over the past year. She'd always wanted three, so I imagined it was inevitable.

I brushed it off as a joke, but I could tell we were getting close to making an actual decision on it.

What I truly wanted, and was afraid to ask for, was for her to cuck me really hard. But the problem with that was that I had a hard time asking her to do such things, and mostly relied on her to find men to fool around with and then tell me about it. And she and I had never actually acknowledged that I was a cuck out loud, so asking for it would officially solidify what we were and what our marriage was.

"What?" She prodded, trying to read my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You were just thinking of something!" She said. "Just tell me!"

I chuckled at her insistence. I was already in this deep, and what was another nail in my coffin.

"A creampie," I said, getting it out before I could chicken out.

She shot me a naughty grin . "Well I do enjoy getting those if that's what you want to do," She said with a giggle.

I realized she thought I wanted to be the one to fill her up. I shook my head. "Not mine though," I added, waiting for the realization to set in.

"Oh," she said, her face registering confusion for a moment, and then slowly changing into a mischievous smile.

I nodded. "I guess sort of along the lines of you hooking up with someone and hiding it from me, but then coming home all messy and asking me to clean you up."

She slowly nodded her head, trying to wrap her head around what I wanted her to do. "So hook up with someone, and then straight home after?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I said, not able to look into her eyes for a moment. I looked down and nodded my head, peeking up at her after a moment to measure her reaction. She was smiling shyly at me.

"Anyone in particular?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Okay," she said, a wide smile spreading across her beautiful features. She looked like a mixture of excited and nervous at the proposition, looking back at me as if expecting me to take back everything I said.

"Anything else?" She asked.

I was aware I was blushing, but I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of with Jessica. She never judged. I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to be too demanding.

"Surprise me?" I offered, hoping she'd play it up and do some extra spicy things to make it all more exciting.

"Okay mister," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

It made me nervous, knowing I was giving her the reigns and that she'd be officially cucking me for the next two weeks or so. Not that she'd never done it before, but this felt different. It felt like I was literally giving her away to another man, and giving her my blessing.

She got up from her stool at the kitchen counter. "Love you," she said with a smile, heading towards the bedroom to get our youngest up from his nap.

I said nothing, only smiling back at her as she walked away, and admiring her ass in the denim shorts she wore. She'd begun to wear thongs and G-string panties more often lately, which eliminated panty lines for her summer outfits. Summer was my favorite season by far, because it was the time of year that Jessica got to truly shine. She got to show off her body unashamedly, with all the little details that were so well hidden during the winter.

Her ass looked absolutely delectable in shorts. Since childbirth, she'd transitioned from that small, tight butt that she had when I met her to a more curvy ass which accented her hips and drew attention to her incredible waist and legs. With all the yoga and weightlifting she'd been doing during the winter, her legs were now toned and tight, and her ass looked that much juicier.

Our home was a flurry of activity for the next couple weeks as we prepared for the long weekend. It wasn't unusual for us to not have sex for a week here and there, and sometimes even a month depending on who she was currently seeing, but I definitely noticed when she hadn't initiated sex for a while. We were going on nearly two weeks, and my need for her was burning like an inferno.

On one night, I thought she may have met up with someone, but she claimed she was out with a friend of hers for drinks and gossip. We also did not have sex that night after she returned, and that also made me think that she might have hooked up with a guy. But there was still no firm evidence of that, including the fact that her panties were relatively clean when I checked them for cum.

Canada Day weekend arrived, and it started off with us spending the day with the kids on Saturday. We visited friends, played at the parks, and had hot dogs and french fries for supper. They loved it. On Sunday morning, I dropped the kids off at Jessica's parents place for a sleepover so we could have a night to ourselves for once.

It was essentially two nights to ourselves, as Jessica had set up babysitting and surprised be with a Saturday date night. She made a reservation for us at a resort and spa for the night, which was basically all inclusive. We spent some time in the pool and sauna, then she got a Brazilian wax while I got a much needed massage. I was intrigued when she whispered to me that she was going to get a wax, and I started to fantasize about test driving her later that night.

I'd just finished my massage, feeling very relaxed, when I saw she'd messaged me.

"Oh my god. Pussy is off limits for a bit. Holy cow that stings!"

Well that eliminated my plans of getting to lick and fuck her that evening. I typed out a reply.

"Did you keep the landing strip?"

She replied quickly.

"Mmmm, wouldn't you like to know!"

I chuckled to myself. She was up to something. I always knew when she was getting involved with someone or messing with me, because she'd start acting coy and secretive when I asked questions. I couldn't help but wonder if this had anything to do with what I'd asked her to do for my birthday. It sure seemed to indicate she was getting ready to hook up with a guy, and my birthday was the following day.

Jessica pranced around the sauna topless when we went back in to warm up and relax again. I silently admired her as she did some stretches and told me all about the woman who did her Brazilian and how great she was. The door suddenly opened, making me jump and Jessica cover her breasts out of reflex. A young woman about our age stopped short at the door, seeing Jessica topless.

"Don't mind us," Jessica said apologetically, waving her hand toward the benches.

The woman smiled and came in, sitting down to the left of us on a high bench. Jessica reached for her bikini top, which hung on a hook by the door.

"Oh, you don't need to cover up for me," the woman told Jessica with a friendly tone.

Jessica looked at her curiously. "Oh," she said, caught off guard by the unusual comment.

"Seriously, girl, if I had tits like that, I'd never wear a top," she said laughingly.

Her comment made Jessica laugh, and then drop her arm with a shrug of her shoulders. She now proudly displayed her breasts to both of us, and then came to sit beside me and rest her back against the wall. I looked to my side and admired her yet again. They really were fantastic tits.

"Are you guys married?" The woman asked us, breaking the peaceful silence.

We both looked at her. I felt like she seemed genuine enough, so I didn't mind sharing with her.

Jessica spoke first. "Mhmm, married seven years," she said, nudging me gently with her elbow.

"Aw, that's so awesome," she said.

"Lucky me ," I said, looking over at Jessica and her naked chest and getting a laugh out of both women.

"My husband is probably going to be coming in here in a minute, just so you know," the woman said to Jessica. "Like, he won't mind at all," she said, indicating Jessica's topless state, "but if you're not comfortable with him looking..." she said, trailing off.

"Oh, okay," Jessica said, unsure how else to answer.

"Seriously, it's more than okay with us," she said, smiling shyly at Jessica with a look that I thought may have had something more than just a friendly gesture.

Jessica looked briefly at me and then back at the woman. She nodded, but made no move to pick up her bikini top. If I knew Jessica, which I liked to think I did fairly well, she was probably vibrating with sexual energy at that moment. And probably getting a little bit wet. If there's anything she liked, it was admiration and attention from strange men. She absolutely loved when an attractive stranger would approach her and ask her out.

I took a moment to carefully check out the woman who sat with us, while not being creepy or off-putting. She was fairly attractive, rocking a nice body with very small breasts, a slim waist, and very luscious and full hips. She had long black hair, which hung most of the way down her back. She wore a modest looking black bikini which showcased what she did have in the way of tits fairly well, and matching bottom which hugged her hips and ass nicely.

I had just pried my eyes away from her when the door swung open once again, and a man walked in, soaking wet from the pool. He looked at us briefly, and then over at the woman, saying hey to her as he walked towards her.

Jessica struck up a conversation with them both while I played it cool and tried to figure out what their deal was. Something was definitely unusual about them, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was, beyond the fact that they both seemed enamoured with Jessica and her naked breasts. Both commented that they were okay with her being topless.

The man looked to be closing on forty, neat and tidy salt and pepper hair with trimmed facial hair. He had the hint of a gut, but it was obvious he spent time in the gym from his toned shoulders, chest, and legs. He also had tattoos all over, and most predominantly, a full sleeve on his right arm.

Jessica finally introduced us, and I learned their names. The woman's name was Angie and her boyfriend was Alan. They were both thirty nine, didn't have kids, and loved the social scene in the city. They apparently spent a lot of time at the upscale clubs around town.

I caught Alan checking out Jessica on more than one occasion, and it gave me a huge ego boost to see this well to do man clearly into my wife. It made me proud to know that I'd landed her and so many other men wanted her.

Before they left, Angie and Jessica exchanged contact info, promising to get in touch at some point and hang out. I nudged Jessica after they walked out of the sauna, smirking at her when she turned to look at me.

"What?" She asked with a sly grin.

"You had them eating from your hand," I accused her playfully.

She shrugged her shoulders, causing her breasts to jiggle just the littlest bit when she did.

"You know, he was pretty sneaky, but he had his eyes on those more than once," I told her, referring to Alan staring at her tits as we all conversed.

Jessica smiled knowingly. "Oh, it wasn't lost on me," she said, pushing her chest out and shaking her breasts.

"What do you think their deal was?" I asked her.

"Oh, probably swingers," Jessica said, seeming pretty sure she had them pegged.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Any woman who wants her husband to see another woman's tits is either insane or they're swinging."

Her logic made sense. She was right, and after she put it that way, I could see it. She didn't want Jessica to cover up, and she made every effort to ensure Jessica felt comfortable being topless the entire time.

"Well, I guess you could find out for sure, if you wanted to," I said, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Mmmm, I guess I could," she said, giving me a sly smile and cupping her breasts in her palms.

I regarded her affectionately as she casually fondled her luscious body. Her tanned skin shone in the dim light with a sheen of sweat from the heat of the sauna. Her lips parted slightly as she looked down at her breasts and stomach.

"How many people are in line for a chance with you right now?" I asked her.

"Oh, jeez," she said, rolling her eyes at me and chuckling.

"Don't sell yourself short!" I said.

I met her eyes and we shared an intimate understanding. I knew she was mine, but I wasn't the only man she wanted, and she knew she was mine, but that other men got to have her as well. It was the way we both wanted it.

We stayed another fifteen minutes just enjoying each other's presence. Knowing it was time we got home to relieve the babysitter, we packed our bag, threw on shorts and t-shirts, and headed back home.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:41 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:00 pm
Wow!
I hope this continues and I really hope she becomes more open with her hubby as it goes on.
If he has to spy on her to get the kinky details it's cheating, if she's open it's a whole lot more!
This is a recounting of the last ten years. There is one year left in this particular story. Strap in, because it's not going to be a smooth ride!

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:42 am

Holy Leo Tolstoy, Batman!

These are some great long additions to your tale. Well done!

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:43 am

Jacko wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:23 am
Amazing history, well written, lucky guy. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the feedback. The more feedback I get on this, the more likely it is I'll remember to post updates on the story.

Vic-Deakins
Virgin

Unread post by Vic-Deakins » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:46 am

Finally an update :) been waiting for this one

rawnrawn99

Unread post by rawnrawn99 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:32 am

Thanks H7 for sharing, can't wait for your next update.Really looking forward to seeing what happens next with Jessica and her queue of admirers

rawnrawn99

Unread post by rawnrawn99 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:32 am

Thanks H7 for sharing, can't wait for your next update.Really looking forward to seeing what happens next with Jessica and her queue of admirers

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:55 am

Great story so far Husband7 so amazingly hot! Can't wait to hear more and I'm excited to see how your bday went!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:10 pm

Husband7 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:41 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:00 pm
Wow!
This is a recounting of the last ten years. There is one year left in this particular story. Strap in, because it's not going to be a smooth ride!
I'm fully strapped in and can't wait!
I'm really glad things seem a lot more open between them now and am wondering how the story continues, with some trepidation following your teaser.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:28 am

Very hot story, well written. I can't believe it's been on OHW for months and I just discovered it. Well done!

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:08 am

Once again, despite feeling like things got fairly hot at the spa, we went to bed with no sex. I thought about initiating, but something didn't seem to line up quite right. I couldn't put my finger on it what it was, but somehow, I just knew that sex wasn't on the table . I did, however, confirm that she had kept her thin landing strip intact as she changed in front of me to put on a fresh pair of panties. She smiled at me when she caught me staring, sliding the panties the rest of the way up her smooth legs and into place. She patted her pussy over the thin material a couple times, grinning at me as she did.

Jessica wished me a happy birthday when we woke the next morning, followed by a sexy kiss filled with promise of more. I had to get up to get the kids ready for their sleepover, so I left Jessica in bed intending to revisit that when I returned.

After dropping the kids off at their grandparents, I thought for sure it was off to the races for us as soon as I got home. Jessica was in the shower when I left, so I figured I'd come back to her and she'd be hot and ready. However, she was still in the bathroom when I went looking for her in bed. I tapped lightly on the door.

"Justin?" She asked though the door.

"Hey," I said as I entered.

She was perched on the side of the bathtub with a towel wrapped around her body, shaving her legs slowly and carefully. I spied her freshly waxed pussy between her legs, feeling my dick twitch at the sight of her sex. She looked to at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Drop off went well?" she asked me before going back to shaving her legs.

"Good," I said, forcing my eyes away from her crotch. "Whatdya want to do today?"

She looked up at me once again, giving me that same sly smile.

"I have plans, actually. But I know what you'll be doing later today, birthday boy," she said, biting her lip sexily.

I knew that meant I would be cleaning up her messy pussy later. With the shiver of anticipation also came a rush of disappointment, as I knew I would not be inside her today like I'd hoped. But she was doing exactly what I'd asked her to do, so there wasn't anything I could really say about it.

"You going to be out all day?" I asked, feeling amused at the lengths she was going to. After all, she'd got a Brazilian wax, and now she was shaving her legs.

"Mmmm, that's the plan," she said, drawing her razor all the way up her thigh to the crease of her leg and hip.

We talked about this and that while she continued to get ready for her date. We moved into the bedroom where she began to put on her lingerie price by piece. She began with sliding her lacy green garter belt up her legs and over her hips. She then sat down on the bed and slid a pair of matching stockings up her legs, clipping them into place. And finally, she put on a matching bra.

Once again, she did not wear panties. I was nearly salivating over the sight of her freshly shaved pussy and the sexy lingerie that complimented her curvy body. Jessica noticed me staring and shot me a sexy smile.

"Want to have a little taste before I go?" She asked me, casually running her middle finger between her pussy lips.

I nodded, unable to pretend I didn't desperately want her. She giggled and moved onto the bed on her back, spreading her legs for me and patting her pussy with her hand.

"Two minutes, and then I've gotta go," she said.

I moved between her legs and stared at her pussy. It flowered open in front of me as her legs spread, revealing her soft, pink insides. She looked absolutely gorgeous, having had her wax done to perfection and the landing strip leading right down to her clit. Knowing I had very little time, I dove in and began to lap away at her. She enjoyed the attention, mewling with pleasure as I sucked, licked, and tasted her inside and out.

After just a few sweet moments, she patted me on the head and told me she had to go.

"Gotta go baby," she said, moving up and pushing herself off the mattress.

I groaned, expression my disappointment in having to stop eating her out.

"Thanks for the head!" She said with an evil grin.

Jessica threw on a pair of black jeans and a hoodie, which confused me a bit, because I'd had the idea she was going out for a romantic date with someone.

"A hoodie?"

She smiled and shrugged her cute shoulders at me, intentionally denying me information I was asking for. She reached between my legs and grabbed hold on my soft cock, squeezing gently.

"I love you," she said.

"Have fun," I said, grabbing a handful of her sweet ass cheek in my hand, making her giggle.

"Oh, you just wait, mister," she said with that evil grin. "Don't you dare jerk off when I'm gone either."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"You're going to need that load when I get back," she said, kissing me and turning heel to walk out the side door. She gave me one last smile and got into her car.

Husband7
Trainable

Unread post by Husband7 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:38 am

I must have fallen asleep watching the baseball game. I woke up with a start and saw Jessica kneeling in front of me with only her stockings on, slowly pulling my gym shorts over my hips and down my legs.

"Hey," I said groggily, trying to wake up and figure out what was happening.

"Hey baby," she whispered, keeping quiet so the kids didn't wake up.

"What's going on?" I asked her as she tossed my shorts away and then moved into my lap to straddle me.

"Patience, my gorgeous man," she chided me, giggling at how I was struggling to understand what was happening.

I soon became keenly aware of her naked body and her toned legs encased in lacy green stockings, rubbing against my thighs as she sat in my lap. Her breasts were covered in hickeys and small bruises, evidence that someone had been giving them more than a little attention that evening. Her smooth stomach and belly button ring feathered against my own, sending electricity up my spine and jolts of arousal into my groin. And her warm wet pussy, resting against my shaft and ever so gently moving against me as she she reached for a bag on the far end of the couch.

"What's that?" I asked.

She giggled at my confusion and began fishing around in the plastic bag. She pulled out a box and a small envelope, grinning excitedly as she organized the items in her hands.

"Okay," she said, displaying each item to me so I could see them clearly. The small envelope read 'Husband.'

"Okay what?" I asked.

"Ready to play?" She said, radiating excitement and arousal.

I nodded my head, feeling my dick fully erect and straining against her crotch.

"This is plan B," she said, quickly showing me the box and then tossing it to the side. "And this is for you," she said, holding out the envelope to me.

I was very confused, but I took it from her and opened it. It looked like a pack of birth control pills.

"Your pills?" I asked.

She nodded, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"I'm so confused," I said, chuckling at the absurdity of it.

"I know," she said, relishing the moment. "Okay, so the game is that you have two options, and you have to pick one after I explain. Ready?"

"Okay," I said. "Ready."

"I stopped taking the pill two weeks ago after my last period ended," she said, biting her bottom lip and looking into my eyes. "The pack still has all the pills in it," she explained when I once again registered a look of confusion.

"Oh," I said, feeling a knot forming in my throat.

"And," she continued, "I got filled with a whole lot of cum today," she said with a husky, aroused tone, leaning into me and gently brushing her lips against my own. I felt her nipples brush again at my chest. Then she learned back and looked at me again, measuring my reaction.

I looked down at her crotch, realizing the gravity of what she was telling me. I thought she had to be messing with me, but there was no indication this was a prank. She grinned excitedly and nodded her head as she saw the question in my eyes. She reached down between her legs and ran her middle finger between her pussy lips, then drew it back up and held it out to me.

"Wanna check?" She asked, showing me her finger, coated with a cloudy fluid. She moved the finger to my lips and I opened my mouth to accept it. I immediately tasted the strong musky flavour of male ejaculate, and knew that she wasn't messing with me. This was real. My cock strained up against her as she ground her pussy into me.

"What the fuck Jess?" I moaned, my head falling back on the couch.

"So, I could take this plan B right now," she said, holding up the box. "Or, you can put that dick in me and hope that your swimmers get there first, and we can start planning for our third baby," she said, smiling excitedly.

I didn't have to think about it very long. My instincts took over, and I knew I needed to get in her and inseminate her as soon as humanly possible.

"Put it in!" I hissed, grabbing the back of her neck and looking into her aroused face.

"Okay baby!" She squealed, laughing and giving me a passionate kiss.

Without any more delay, Jessica rose up in my lap and placed my rock hard cock at her sopping wet entrance, spreading a mixture of cum and her juices around my cock head. I felt her clit piercing pressing against my cock while she got me lubricated and ready. She sank down on me luxuriously, enveloping me once again in her scalding, wet vaginal canal. It felt that much better knowing she was fertile and unprotected. The fact that she'd given some random guy first crack at getting her pregnant drive me absolutely insane with lust.

"How's that feel baby?" She said sexily. She squat rode me slowly and methodically, ensuring I felt every bit of her well fucked and cum filled pussy.

I was completely lost in lust and desire as I sat beneath her and enjoyed the sensations she evoked in me with her skillful fucking. I wondered whether she had rode him the same way just hours before. I wondered how many times they fucked and he was allowed to shoot his cum in her. She'd been out since the morning, and it was entirely possible her egg was fertilized already if they'd fucked all day.

It occurred to me as we fucked that she was likely right in the middle of her ovulation period, and at the height of fertility. I groaned at the utter insanity of the game she was playing and the effect it had on both of us to take such a risk.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me, continuing to glide up and down on my cock.

"That you're playing a dangerous, wicked game," I said through half closed eyes.

"Mmmm, but you kinda like it don't you?" She said.

"God, why am I turned on by this?" I said, groaning again.

She rested her palms against my chest and pressed her hips into me. "You can be turned on by whatever you want, baby," she whispered against my lips. "It turns me on too, you know?"

I looked into her eyes. "How many times did you fuck him?" I asked her.

She let out a small laugh. "Six," she said. "And the last one was right before coming home."

"Oh my god."

"Aren't you going to ask who?" She said, once again beginning to work the length of my cock in and out of her pussy.

I hadn't really thought about it until she asked.

"Who?"

"His name is Jonathan," she said, blushing after having mentioned his name to me.

"Jonathan?" I echoed.

"Mhmm," she answered. "He plays hockey with Owen," she squeaked out, covering her eyes with her hands suddenly.

"Wow, another one, huh?" I commented, despite already knowing who he was.

"I'm such a fucking slut," she lamented in jest.

"I'd say."

She dropped her hands from her face and slapped me playfully on my chest. "Justin!" She whisper yelled at me.

"Tell me more," I prodded. I desperately wanted to hear all the details of her breeding session.

She took a moment to get her bearings. I lay back and felt her softness around me and her breasts pressing into my chest.

"I told him last week to save his load for this weekend, and that I'd be available to him all day," she said. "I didn't tell him that I'm off the pill through," she snickered.

"No?"

She shook her head. "No, he wouldn't understand. But he really came through for me in every way today," she gushed.

"Tell me," I pleaded.

"Ugh, his dick is freaking amazing, and so is his body," she said. "I know it's cliche, but Justin, he's got the strength and stamina of a stallion!"

"That good?"

"Holy freaking god, it was so good!" She moaned, sliding up and pulling my cock from her depths and sliding her fingers along the shaft. "He put so much cum in me."

"Holy shit," I said, looking at my cum covered shaft.

She reached between her legs and inserted two fingers inside her pussy, drawing out a glob of cum on her fingers.

"His cum is really yummy," she cooed, bringing her hand close to my face. I smelt the strong odor right away, feeling delirious with arousal.

She licked the cum off her fingers, collecting it in her mouth. Once she had it all, she grabbed my head in her hands and drew my lips to her, sealing her mouth to mine and cum kissing me with his load. She fucked me rhythmically as we made out and I swallowed his cum. The same cum that swam deep inside her body now in search of her eggs, potentially already having fertilized one.

"He got us a hotel room for the day," she said once she pulled away from me. "Jacuzzi and the whole bit, room service, and lots and lots of great sex," she said with a smile as she remembered their time together.

"Yeah?"

"Like a dream," she said. "And he came in every hole too," she said, grinning ear to ear.

I felt some jealousy rising up. I always felt that when a guy took all her holes that way, and she so freely offered it up.

"You don't usually do that hey?" I commented.

"No, not usually, but sometimes I just throw caution to the wind and let them have their way," she shrugged.

"I've noticed," I said, feeling jealous she never offered that to me.

She sensed my hard feelings. "Would you like to do that to me?" She asked me, flashing me a smile.

I nodded. "Some day, yes," I said.

"Okay baby," she said sweetly. She still gently rode my dick, bringing me ever closer to blowing my load inside of her. I wanted to savour the experience and make it last, but I also needed to put my sperm in her.

"Okay, so there's a video," she suddenly said excitedly.

"You made a video with him?" I asked incredulously.

She was beyond excited. She reached for her phone and brought up her reel.

"Wanna see?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said, in disbelief she'd done this and was only mentioning it now.

She handed me her phone and I saw a five minute video clip. I tapped on the video and it started to play, showing Jessica's face first as she situated the camera somewhere. She was naked except for her garter belt and stockings. I caught a short glimpse of Jonathan as the camera panned across the room. He stood by the bathroom door with his impressive cock erect and at full mast.

I watched the video while Jessica continued to fuck me. She set up the camera and then wandered into the frame, looking at herself in the screen to make sure she was entirely visible. She directed him to come sit in the middle of the bed, and once he was situated there, she crawled into his lap. She looked back at the camera with a sexy smile, lifted a leg to angle his cock to her entrance, and then sank down on him.

They both sighed at the pleasure of their intimate connection, while Jessica settled into his lap and he crossed his legs behind her bottom. She looked into his face as they began to rock back and forth, and then leaned in to kiss him. They made out like lovers as they fucked.

This went on for a minute until Jonathan gripped her her hips and began to move her by himself, forcing her down onto his dick repeatedly. The video ended with them in that position, and then Jessica quickly switched to the next video in her reel.

This video was just Jessica alone in the bathroom. She whispered into the phone that he'd just cum inside her, panning the camera down between her legs as she squatted to the floor. I watched as droplets of cum began to leak from her bright pink and gaping pussy. She stuck two fingers inside to draw more out, causing a gush of cum to flow from her well fucked hole as she quietly giggled into the microphone.

"That was after we had sex for the first time," she said to me as I watched her lewd display on the phone screen.

I peered at her over the phone screen after she'd allowed most of his cum to leak from her. "You really gave him quite the head start," I said.

"Yeah, I guess I did," she said.

"Jeez, Jess this is crazy," I groaned, realizing the magnitude of what this all meant and the extreme risk she'd taken with her little game.

"Mmmm, it is isn't it?" She said with just a little too much glee.

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked pointedly. "What happens then?"

A smug, self-satisfied expression crossed her features as she looked into my eyes.

"Well, that's just not going to happen," she said as she clenched on me.

"How can you know that for sure?" I retorted.

"Because I'm on the pill," she said, a sneaky smile on her lips.

My face must have registered confusion. "What?"

"I may have lied just a little bit about the birth control thing," she said with her eyes flashing.

"Wait," I said, trying to wrap my head around what she was saying. "So you didn't ditch the pill?"

She shook her head from side to side with a smug look on her face.

"Jess," I moaned, throwing my head back on the couch and feeling relief wash over me. "You're going to be the end of me some day."

She giggled at my reaction to her games. "I just wanted to give you a thrill, and also see how you'd react to it, ya know?"

A smile crept onto my face as she planted kisses all over me. I felt happy knowing that I could cum in her now and that we weren't about to go headlong into having our third baby with the possibility of it being Jonathan's.

"It didn't look like you were all that mad about it," she teased me, slowly beginning to move her hips against me once again.

"I'll admit," I said, "it was pretty exciting in the moment."

"Mmmm, disappointed?" she asked sweetly.

I shook my head emphatically.

"But, there's no way I would actually let another man get me pregnant," she added.

I inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. The thought turned me on that she'd let another guy share that intimacy with her, but the reality just couldn't ever work out well for us.

"Well you had me convinced," I said.

"You'd have fun trying though, wouldn't you?" She asked. "Like you really got into it there for a few minutes!"

I groaned again. "You even bought a plan B."

"Ha! Yeah, I wanted to really drive you crazy for your birthday," she said.

Jessica ground her hips against me as I once again neared the point of no return. Her pussy felt like a warm, wet glove massaging my dick with each rise and fall of her body on top of mine.

"So there's one other thing," she said.

I looked up at her. "What's that?"

She bit her bottom lip, hesitating for a moment. "You can obviously veto it if you want to, and I wouldn't be mad, but it's something I've been thinking about for a while now as a way for me to earn us more money."

I waited beneath her with baited breath for what she was about to say. I had that feeling of dread as she seemed hesitant to come out with it right away. It must be something big if she wasn't just telling me, and given the fact she was choosing to ask me about it while her wet pussy was wrapped around my dick, I had a sinking feeling.

"Yes?" I prodded her.

"So, I've been wanting to start an onlyfans."

I chuckled at her admission. It didn't surprise me and it wasn't half as bad as I suspected given how she was acting.

"What?" She asked, reacting to my laugh.

"I figured you would have gotten on that train a long time ago," I said to her.

"Oh," she said, seeming surprised at my easy going stance.

"So it's just that?" I asked. "Onlyfans?"

"Well, yeah, I guess," she said. But I could see there was something else by how she didn't seem settled.

"What is it?"

"Like, it wouldn't just be me solo, though."

There it was. I had this feeling there was another layer to it, and that the other later was Jonathan.

"Ah, I see," I said, placing my hands on her hips and moving her against me. I was still very close to orgasming inside her and I needed it so bad.

"Is that okay with you?" She asked tentatively.

"With these hockey guys?" I asked.

She nodded, blushing furiously. "No faces, obviously," she said. "Like edited out and all that."

"What brought this on?" I asked her.

She shrugged, smiling to herself.

"What?"

"Well Jonathan suggested it today, but I'd already been considering it for a while now," she said.

"Jonathan wants to make videos with my wife does he?" I said.

She giggled. "Well he thought it would be a good way for me to involve you and let you watch, ya know?" She said.

"I'll bet he did," I said clenching my teeth through the jealous feelings.

"I won't do it if you're not okay with it though," she said, looking into my eyes with care and concern. She was always so genuine, and I couldn't be mad at her or deny her.

"Just don't let it get out of hand," I told her, knowing it would probably get our of hand anyway.

"I won't," she said, beaming with happiness.

I came deep inside Jessica's pussy that evening, seeding her and filling her up to the brim to reclaim her. I felt deeply satisfied when my orgasm triggered her own and I felt her vagina contract around me cock as I sprayed her insides with my cum. Jessica had me lick her clean afterwards, guiding me as I gently licked and sucked the cum from her used vagina. My head was absolutely swimming with feelings of intense arousal, jealousy and humiliation, but it was quickly becoming my normal to be suspended in that state of being. I felt truly happy right where I was.