A niche for stories; fiction or non.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am

Ray-Man wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:08 am
Stone Wall…

Jon and Jen walked to the back of the property which was surrounded on the edge by trees and a hedge. They walked to the very back corner of the yard where there was limited light from the house and adjacent street lights. A low flat stone wall boxed in the yard just below the hedge row. Here Jon and Jen sat down and began to kiss passionately. Jon wasted no time unfastening Jen’s shirt and bra and the cool evening air added extra stimulus to her nipples. Jon started kissing her neck and breasts. Both of them were aroused from the performance of the couple under the deck. He reached for her pant clasp and she stopped him. He told her he was desperate to feel her and asked her if she was not excited to be there with him. She responded that she was but she did not feel comfortable exposing that much of herself in the back yard. They continued to make out and Jon felt, kissed and nibbled what of herself that she allowed to be exposed, waist up. He asked her what turned her on. In the heat of the moment she said that what they just witnessed was really erotic. Realizing that she may just have made a suggestive comment she said nothing further. At the time it seemed as though it did not register with Jon and they continued to kiss and fondle one another with her hands up his shirt on his bare chest. Without saying a word, Jon rose up from the stone wall and stood directly in front of Jen. He was close to her. A short moment of awkwardness was followed by his hand traveling to his belt and snap on his jeans. He freed his pants and dropped them down onto his thighs. He stood there for a moment and Jen “froze”. With no reaction from her he dropped his boxers and released his fully erect penis. Jen told me that it was similar in length and thickness to mine but the head of his cock was oversized relative to his shaft. The low light created a less than clear view of it but she could clearly make out the difference between us. Jon then simply put the head of his cock to her lips. She said her mind was saying no but her lips parted and his fat cock head was in her mouth. She submitted instantly and began to suck him, explore him. He was leaking pre-cum profusely. For a few minutes she sat there on the wall blowing him and processing the revelation of a different cock in her mouth than mine. She said the atmosphere, the previous deck episode and the newness of him had her on edge of orgasm. Up to this point she was working on him. Then, Jon placed both of his hands on her head and grabbed her hair in his grip. He took over and now was slowly fucking Jen’s mouth. With no resistance from her he increased his tempo until he was enthusiastically pumping in and out of her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy. His pre-cum excretions increased and she now had a good taste of him. Without warning her he paused in his thrusts and began to ejaculate. She came instantly without any manual stimulation, a first. Her experiences with me and her only other boyfriend from high school did not prepare her for Jon’s volume. Turns out he was a heavy shooter and has very thick semen. She said his sperm volume was at least double mine and her mouth was so full with his cock in her mouth that she could not swallow directly. He stayed in her mouth for a some time while he came down from his climax then pulled out. She swallowed all of his cum in a couple of attempts all while her own climax was subsiding. He asked her if she was ok and she started laughing, not at him, but at the irony of the situation. She assured him that she was ok. He asked her if that was hot for her and she replied that it was. They redressed themselves and headed back inside.
Wait! Are you saying she came as she gave him a blow job? Did she masturbate herself while sucking on him? Or is she like Linda Lovelace and has her clit in her throat? (Just joking).

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:06 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:13 am
The ride back…

Once inside they decided that the party was no longer doing it for them and they got in the car to travel back to his apartment. They kissed before departing. On the short ride back he apologized if he had over stepped. She assured him he did not and that she found the whole experience exciting. Once back at his apartment they began making out in the car and he again released her tits from her shirt and bra. He was hot on her and eventually asked if she wanted to go inside as his room mate was not there that night. She told him she could not go further without him being tested and declined the invitation. The more they made out the hotter she got as did he. He tried for her pants again but she pushed him away. She placed her hand in his crotch and he was very hard again. This time she unbuckled his belt and released the clasp on his jeans. He assisted with pulling down his pants and boxers, releasing a very erect penis. She descended on him and began to blow him. This time he did not assist but only placed a hand on her head. She did all the work this go round and after 20 minutes or so he ejaculated into her mouth. She was surprised at the amount of semen as he had just cum not long ago. Again her mouth was full of very thick cum and she pulled off of his cock to swallow. She went back down on him to finish the last of it and bring him down slowly. As he softened she released him from her mouth and sat upright in the passenger seat. He asked if he could get her off as he felt she was being left in limbo. She thanked him but declined and told him she needed to save something for me. They parted and she drove home.
I like that she told him she had to save some for you. I wonder how he felt about her reminding him she was married. But such a thoughtful wife, saving something for the hubby! Now that she said she won't go further without him being tested, he knows that she WILL go further. I bet he went to get tested the next day. How did you feel when she told you what she said? They had sex, but just not intercourse (yet), so she's at least partially a hotwife. Can't wait to hear what happened when she got home with cum on her breath.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:50 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:06 pm
Ray-Man wrote:
The ride back…

Once inside they decided that the party was no longer doing it for them and they got in the car to travel back to his apartment. They kissed before departing. On the short ride back he apologized if he had over stepped. She assured him he did not and that she found the whole experience exciting. Once back at his apartment they began making out in the car and he again released her tits from her shirt and bra. He was hot on her and eventually asked if she wanted to go inside as his room mate was not there that night. She told him she could not go further without him being tested and declined the invitation. The more they made out the hotter she got as did he. He tried for her pants again but she pushed him away. She placed her hand in his crotch and he was very hard again. This time she unbuckled his belt and released the clasp on his jeans. He assisted with pulling down his pants and boxers, releasing a very erect penis. She descended on him and began to blow him. This time he did not assist but only placed a hand on her head. She did all the work this go round and after 20 minutes or so he ejaculated into her mouth. She was surprised at the amount of semen as he had just cum not long ago. Again her mouth was full of very thick cum and she pulled off of his cock to swallow. She went back down on him to finish the last of it and bring him down slowly. As he softened she released him from her mouth and sat upright in the passenger seat. He asked if he could get her off as he felt she was being left in limbo. She thanked him but declined and told him she needed to save something for me. They parted and she drove home.
I like that she told him she had to save some for you. I wonder how he felt about her reminding him she was married. But such a thoughtful wife, saving something for the hubby! Now that she said she won't go further without him being tested, he knows that she WILL go further. I bet he went to get tested the next day. How did you feel when she told you what she said? They had sex, but just not intercourse (yet), so she's at least partially a hotwife. Can't wait to hear what happened when she got home with cum on her breath.
It gets interesting...

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:14 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:50 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:06 pm
Ray-Man wrote:
The ride back…

It gets interesting...
It's already interesting. I suspect it's going to get hotter -- first when she returns to you after this evening, and then for your wife and Jon the next time they meet -- especially if he had clean test results.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:26 am

Needs it…

She arrived home and was not coy at all about what happened. She flat out told me she gave him a blow job and that she would tell me the details but at that moment she needed me inside her. We never made it to the bedroom. I was excited and anxious all at the same time. Dying inside to know what had happened I was destined to wait to hear the story. She kissed me deeply and I could smell something different, but I tasted nothing out of the ordinary. We stripped in record time and I immediately went down on her on the living room couch. Her increased wetness was becoming normal these days and she came so quickly I hardly had time to enjoy her. She asked that I take her from behind over the back of the couch. This was not our normal starting position. I came too quickly and I could tell she was not satisfied yet. I fingered her until I got hard again which was much quicker than usual. I again took her from behind as she wanted and we both lasted a little longer on this go round. After coming down from our sex high she recounted the night. I was over the top and so was she. It did not take long for both of us to have a 3rd go round and then on to the bedroom for cuddling and another recap of the nights events. We woke at 3 am and fucked again and I got a blowjob after our morning shower. My dick was sore the next day, but a happy sore.

While she still had some lingering anxiety, she was pleasantly happy with the events that unfolded. Jon texted her endlessly the next day and the sexy banter was no longer muted. He promised her that he would get tested on that Monday. This of course implied that they would have intercourse, which created a build up of anticipation for all of us. She did proclaim that she was going to take it slow and that he may not get his wish right away.

One other thing that she was stuck on was how much he came and the consistency of his cum, being so thick. We discussed this a lot and she had a new sense of curiosity about it and she also really liked the way he took her mouth at the stone wall. I had never been that dominate with her to the point that I had taken her without some form of prior communication. Not that I had not fucked her mouth before, but I did it with a little more of a gentile form. He just fucked her mouth with abandon, did not ask permission and took what he wanted. This really got her horny and she was thinking about it constantly. But, she did not want me to change the way I approached her for sex. She needed me to make love to her, make her feel safe and comfortable. The sex we had after her night servicing Jon was comforting to her. I could live with that.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:01 am

Please keep this story going!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:14 am

First week of June

Monday fun day…

Jon did in fact go to the clinic for his panel test on the following Monday. After work they met up at the park and went to their wooded escape. Lots of kissing and fondling and a blow job for Jon. She just had to have more. I did not know before hand and got a text when she was on her way home. Sex, Sex, Sex. Man was she on fire. After our second round she again brought up his cum. She was obsessed with it. She said it was so primal in a way. So different from mine. It lingered in her mouth much longer, the taste of it. She said it was stronger tasting and saltier than mine. My cum tastes benign to her and goes down easily. His sperm took a minute to get it all swallowed and coated her mouth. And she felt slightly used after, which was turning her on. She went to the park knowing that she was going to suck him. It was not an option. And he held her head and assisted some in the act which made her feel slutty, a little. She liked it. We had come full circle, almost, and it seemed that we were just getting started. She continued to check my pulse and see if I was still on board, which I was. I was more excited than ever. She was amazed at how natural it felt and how guilt free she felt. Of course I was in endless support mode and the discussions between us fueled her excitement and tempered her anxieties. I was amazed at how much this turned her on and how quickly she changed her view of engaging in the activity. She went from not an option, to considering, to giving blow jobs to another man. It was exciting for me to watch, as I wanted this. I can’t say that I did not question my desires at times, but ultimately I knew somehow this was good for us. Now, it was just a matter of time before she spread her legs for him, I was certain of that.

They met Wednesday and Friday at the park. Same as before. Jon released his cum into my wife’s mouth at both encounters. He still had been denied her pussy, not a touch yet. Small price to pay for the blow jobs he had gotten so far (5). And I could hardly keep up with her at home. She wanted it all the time now. My dick was getting a real workout.

He had not checked his email before their park stint on that Friday. A text from him when she got home had a copy of his clean test attached.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:22 am

Second week of June

Holding back…

The following week she decided that the park was too public. Asked if he had any ideas he was quick to offer his apartment as an option. His room mate had a girlfriend and was rarely there as he stayed at her place often. She agreed. That week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday she went to his place after work. She alerted him that there would be no intercourse during these visits and that she was not sure if she was ready to venture that far at that time. She did give him many blow jobs though and she had him re-enact the stone wall face fucking episode twice. She now was hooked on his cum and the way he used her mouth for his pleasure. There was this developing connection between her submitting to him and her ever increasing libido. All four days she swallowed double loads from him. My duties servicing her pussy, both orally and with my cock, was now a daily routine. It seemed she could cum endlessly those days and her sex drive was supercharged. For me it was exciting to experience her evolution and the dynamic it was creating in our relationship. It was like she had been released into the wild. I believed she was holding back on letting him fuck her in order to keep herself on track. We were closer than ever as a couple and this was bringing a new element of connection between us. She was having loads of fun, finding out new things about herself and very much expanding her view about sex. While she was never shy about giving me blow jobs it was something she did for me. Giving Jon blow jobs was something she was doing for her.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 am

Third week of June

The next week was more of the same. Blow jobs at his place after work. There was still plenty of passionate kissing and fondling, but in the end she wanted his cock in her mouth. She really was getting off on the submission thing and the feeling of being used for sex. However, our interactions sexually did not change and she did not want me to become more dominant. She preferred our lovemaking to remain the same. I was getting more oral though. It was a new focus of hers. However she did have one day that week in which she questioned what she was doing and there was a lot of conflict within her. It may have stemmed from a phone call with her mom. Her mom was always probing when there might be a grandchild in her future. Both Jen and I were no where near a point at which we were considering children. I suspect that topic caused some temporary internal conflict within Jen. But is was temporary. We talked at length that day about our new journey and my support for her further explorations. I was not pressuring her to do more. I made it clear it was her choice, her freedom. Internally of course I wanted more adventure, not less.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:37 am

Fourth week of June

Birthday…

It was now the fourth week of June. Jon’s 20th birthday was on that Wednesday. He was having the time of his life with my wife giving him what I am sure seemed like endless blow job sessions. She questioned me if I thought that she should give him something special for his birthday. Her pussy! I was an enthusiastic proponent of the idea. We were discussing this that Sunday night and the sexual tension was very high. Needless to say I did not get much sleep that night and Monday was a long day. We texted back and forth all day Monday on the prospect of her having intercourse with him. She was still not sure, I was very sure of what I thought. She elected not to see him Monday and Tuesday, making up some excuses. But she did commit to Wednesday evening to come over to his apartment. She made him a cake for the occasion and on Wednesday after work she came home first to shower and then left for his place. I kissed her goodbye and softened my enthusiasm by telling her that whatever decision was to be made it was hers to make. She still was not sure and was filled with anxiety over the prospect of having him inside her. I was sure that she would chicken out and not have intercourse with him that night.

She was gone a long time, longer than the times before. I suspected that things may have turned out to my way of thinking but she was silent on her phone with no texts. Around 10:00 pm I received a text from her. “You both got what you wanted for Jon’s Birthday”. The next text was “On my way home”. I texted back “Details please?”. Crickets. Then.. “Just be ready for me”. As she pulled into our driveway my heart was racing and my dick was rock hard.

She walked into the house disheveled to say the least. She said to me that she needed to clean up and then I needed to reclaim her! I protested on the clean up and wanted her just the way she was. She seemed a bit confused by this and began to explain that his cum was still inside her. I pleaded with her to let me have her just the way she was. She relented and we went to bed, where, once naked, she kept her legs closed and wanted to turn the lights off. Nope, I was having none of that, the lights stayed on. I pushed her legs apart to get a look at her fucked pussy and I must say I was not prepared for the sight. She was red, swollen, and very messy. She has a very small natural blond bush and it was matted with their cum. I contemplated going down on her but lost my nerve. However the moment I entered her I realized how hot and sexy the whole situation was. I had never felt her like that. I came too fast and so she took the time in-between our couplings to tell me about the Birthday Smash.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:39 am

Bravo!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:59 am

Enthusiastic…

When she arrived at his place they had a bite to eat and then she presented him with his birthday cake. She said she had a present for him but he would have to wait for a bit. They had a glass of wine, relaxed, talked. She then told him that he would get to unwrap his present but she had to get it from the car. She exited the front door, waited a moment, and then turned right around and went back inside. He looked confused until she said “unwrap me!”. He wasted no time and began to remove her clothes. When he got her down to just her panties he stopped for a moment and gave her a deep kiss. Then down came her panties. He was still fully dressed and she was bare in front of him. And she told me that she was very wet, heart beating, anxious. He led her to the bedroom and guided her onto his bed. He immediately spread her legs and went down on her. He was still fully clothed at that moment. This fact made her feel very exposed and vulnerable but also very turned on at the same time. She told me that he was not the operator down there that I was but she still came fairly quickly. He came up for air and disrobed. This was the first time she had actually seen him fully naked and had a new appreciation for his physique. His cock now looked larger with its swollen head and she came to the realization that it would soon be inside her. She was still on her back and he climbed into position over her. He wasn’t going to give her a chance to change her mind and he pressed his big cock head into her pussy. She was very wet and he easily penetrated her to his full length. He started off slowly while kissing her deeply. His cock did not feel any different in her than mine at first and he was fucking her slowly like they were making love. However that did not last long. He began to pick up the tempo and soon he was pounding her with abandon. She said he was fucking her much harder than I did and her ass was pressed into the bedsprings with each thrust. And they were thrusts, quick thrusts the full length of his cock. She came quickly and intensely. And so did he. The whole first coupling lasted minutes after he started pounding her. He lay on top of her with his semi hard cock still inside her. He thanked her endlessly and said he had thought this day was not to come.

He slipped out of her and began to finger her and suck on her tits. He was hard again in 10 minutes. Back inside her he went and started pounding her again right away. She said his thrusts were more intense the second time around and he was very enthusiastic. She had never been fucked that hard by me or her first boyfriend. She came again and he had lasted 20 minutes or so. She was a mess. His large cum loads made sex with him very messy and she could feel his sperm leaking from her. He continued to mash her tits and fingered her again all the while thanking her for the birthday gift. He had never gone bare before and he said that it was like having sex for the very first time again. They laid together for a while, kissed, caressed and talked. They took a break to have another glass of wine, sitting naked in his kitchen. When he recovered they went back to the bedroom where she got the hardest fucking of her life. His stamina was endless and since he had previously cum twice he lasted a long time. He had the time to take her in different positions and the one she really came hardest to was doggy but laying flat on the bed. He pounded her hard in this position and was hitting a good spot. He finally finished a third time inside her and they lay together in post orgasmic bliss. They talked for a while but she began to think of me when the high of the moment started to wane and excused herself to retreat home.

As she finished with her telling of the nights events I was hard as nails and ready to go again. She said she was sore so please go easy. Thinking on it I opted for a hand job which she readily agreed to. And she wanted me to cum on her tits, which is not something I normally get to do.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:02 am

Birds chirping…

We awoke in the morning to the outdoor sounds of summer. I was extremely tired and horny at the same time. We showered together and she relieved me of my blue balls with a blow job. Over coffee she recounted the entire evening for me again not leaving out one detail. However she was now very sore down there. She was not complaining. We both had to be off for work so my many questions had to wait until later. Her phone was blowing up at work with texts from both Jon and I.

That evening I had her retell the details over and over until she finally told me enough was enough. She was exhausted from the exertion and so little sleep from the night before that she just wanted to go to bed. As I rubbed her back she drifted off into a deep sleep.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:34 am

And???? you need to give us something to think about over the weekend!
Enjoy your story thus far!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:41 am

Thursday

Reflection…

If Jen was not confused before fucking Jon she was on Thursday. A day of reflection generated more questions and conflicting emotions. On the one hand the sex with Jon was great, primal and raw. Nothing that I had given her before. On the other hand sex between Jen and I was sensual, comfortable and loving. The absence of love and the experience of being used for sex for the sake of it was a very new proposition. She now understood the concept of sex without the connection that we have as a couple. The same sex I enjoyed years earlier. She does not love Jon, nor even remotely saw him as a partner of any kind. A friend in the making maybe. Her connection to him was a lustful experiment. However the raw pounding he gave her on his birthday smash as we called it was a very new frontier for her. He used her in a rough way and she really got off on it. She was thinking about it every minute from that time to that day. She knew she wanted it again. She also wanted me more than she ever had. Could she continue to subject herself to the way he used her, the thrill and excitement of it, and have her comfortable loving sex with me? Two worlds apart from one another. An awakening. That Friday in the first week of May, the first kiss from Jon after the happy hour, started her on this journey. I believed she was at a point of no turning back. I had given her the freedom to explore and she now had experienced the forbidden fruit. Her pussy was healing and she wanted to go see Jon for more. But she wanted to stay by my side, afraid of the complications that may arise from this sexual fling. She had spent a lot of time away from me to perform this exploration. And that time away with Jon had been increasing in the previous 3 weeks. I wanted her to continue. I wanted to travel this journey with her. I proposed she could enjoy both worlds and we could work to contain it and manage it. We did not have to pursue this forever. She may tire of it when the newness wore off. Or it may become somewhat less frequent, the need or desire more moderate. In the end it was too early to stop seeing him. She wanted more of what he gave her. And I wanted more of what she shared with me after her time with him.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:44 am

Smash 2.0…

Jon was having a hard time not communicating with Jen at work Thursday and Friday. She insisted that they keep the cover in place that they had previously established. The texts were constant. He was not annoying or badgering her. He just was overwhelmed with the high of his birthday present. He wanted to meet Thursday, the day after his birthday for another round of sex. She of course was too sore for it and with the reflection was not ready. Friday came and still she put him off even though she desperately wanted him at that point. Saturday she was ready. We had no plans and he was available all day. She decided she would go to his place at 1:00 in the afternoon. Even though she knew she wanted to go there she was still apprehensive. I saw her off at 12:30 and waited for her return or a text. I did ask her for text updates on what they were doing if it did not interfere. No texts that afternoon until 5:30. She was on her way home.

I was out of my mind waiting for the details. Again she was visibly disheveled in appearance when she arrived home. She said he fucked her four times in four hours. Off to the bedroom for my reclamation. She didn’t even suggest a clean up. She knew from our conversations that I wanted her the way he finished with her. She lay on the bed with her legs open this time not trying to hide anything. Her pussy looked the same as last time. I was extremely horny and this time I did not hesitate and went down on her. She was shocked initially to say the least. But she very much got into it as soon as I began to lick her. Its hard to describe the mix of emotions, raw lust and smells of going down on her in this state. I however never felt repulsed and she came quickly. Again the feeling of penetrating her pussy when it is so swollen, wet and soft was mind boggling. She could only tolerate one go though, too sore again.

On to the details. When she arrived at his place she walked in and just stripped in the kitchen. He was amused and embraced her close for a make out session, feeling her tits and fingering her pussy. He undressed and guided her over the to the kitchen table. He wanted to take her from behind and she leaned over the table as he requested. His fat cock head was in her in a second. No starting slow that day. He pounded her mercilessly until he ejaculated into her. The next 3 rounds were in bed. Periods of recovery were spent talking or caressing. Each time she took his enthusiastic fucking’s as he gave them to her. She came a lot. Lost count. His thick ejaculate made a mess of her and she relished it. She described his style as animalistic. Their sex was selfish, for both of them. She wanted it as bad as he wanted to give it to her.

That night I only got to have her once and I think she suffered through it for me. She was very sore again. I did get my morning post shower blow job though.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:37 am

Going to take a short detour here.

Roots…

As Jen and I continued on our journey and the experiment accelerated to new levels (much more to come) I had some of my own reflections on how I came to want her to have other lovers. I realized that it started with my first experiences before college, back home in my midwestern hometown. My college experiences cemented the internal desire, although it was not clear to me at the time.

My junior year in High School the various groups of my peers began to blend together at parties. Sometimes they were house parties but in the summer months there were outdoor parties in various places with campfires and an ever increasing number of attendants as we came into the age of alcohol and guys and girls on the hunt so to speak. The spring of my junior year I was at a large outdoor party near a lake in our hometown. It was the first warm weather of the year and there were a lot of people there. Alcohol was flowing and a little smoke too. I was still a virgin and had not had a girlfriend yet. I had opportunities but for whatever reason did not take advantage of them up to this point.

There was a girl there that was popular but very independent. She had not had a boyfriend that I knew of up to that time. She hung out with everybody, boy and girl, and never seemed to have any really close friends. We knew each other but had never talked that much. It was getting on late and I was chatting with some drunk girls and she had drifted in on the conversation. For some reason the group broke up and it was just her and I left and we talked about general stuff, nothing very meaningful. During a lull in the conversation she leaned into me and kissed me. Now I had no experience with girls up to this point and I was a little green you might say. She put me at ease quickly and I was learning fast.

Her name was Rachel, but her nickname was Race. Not sure where it came from, assumed it was a play on her name. We kissed for a long time and ignored anyone that drifted into our space. She wanted to go somewhere more private so we walked out into a field where everyone’s vehicles were parked. At the time I had a tricked out Ford F150 crew cab pickup. We ended up at my truck and I let down the tailgate which we sat upon and continued making out. She took my hand and guided it to her breasts. I felt her up on the outside of her shirt and then eventually got up my courage to slip my hands underneath. I struggled with her bra until she helped me undo the clasps and released her tits. I felt her boobs forever it seemed. At some point we had stood up off the tailgate and were facing each other kissing and I exploring her tits. In a moment of courage I went for her jeans, unclasped them, and slipped my hands into her underwear. I had no idea what I was doing. She was wet of course and my fingers were rubbing her slit. She was very excited and her hands were all over me. This went on for some time and we were getting hotter by the second. She eventually went for my jeans and released my cock from them, holding it in her hand. She then shocked me. She whispered in my ear “I want you to fuck me”. I confessed I had never done that and she told me not to worry. I also told her I did not have a condom, to which she replied that she was on the pill and it was ok. There was an awkward moment of hesitation, on my part. But she took the initiative and pulled her jeans and underwear down to her knees and turned towards the truck tailgate and bent over. I got behind her and fumbled my way to her pussy. I was not finding my way in at first so she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, guiding me into her. That first time entering her is etched forever in my mind. I started to move in and out of her slowly, trying not to cum. It didn’t work and I came quickly. She was very understanding as I tried to explain away my quick release. We resumed kissing and she kept her hand on my semi soft cock, stroking me. I was soon hard again and she again bent over my tailgate, this time I found her hole on my own. I lasted a respectable amount of time and she became more vocal as I found my groove fucking her. I was in heaven. I came a second time and stayed inside her as long as I could, not wanting it to end. We made out for a while after and then sat and talked on the tailgate. Eventually the question came up on why I did not have a girlfriend. I didn’t really have a good answer for that one. I asked the same of her and she was much more clear on the subject. She did not want a steady boyfriend as she had plans for college and did not want to get involved in a long term relationship before leaving for school. Keep in mind that college was still over a year away for all of us. She was that type of person whom had her life mapped out and was living according to her plan.

At the end of the night we exchanged numbers and began to text one another the following day. She wanted a friend to hang with and have sex but not get into a relationship with. We met that evening, I picked her up, and had sex in the back seat of my truck twice. This was the start of my time with Race. She was very clear on the terms of our arrangement moving forward. We fucked 3 to 4 times a week for the next 16 months. 95% of the time we fucked in the back seat of my crew cab. There was plenty of room and we could always find an out of the way place to get it on in privacy. She always wanted to fuck doggy. I rarely fucked her missionary and when we did she would not kiss me or even look at me. Looking back on it she may have used that behavior to block any form of connection that might foil her plans. She also made it clear that she may fuck someone else if she wanted and that I should as well. She only wanted a fuck buddy. I was fine with this arrangement although I was very curious whom else she may hooking up with. We became close friends, even though our entire friendship was based on sex. We never did anything else together. She was not into me giving her oral so I did not learn anything from her regarding that activity. She did however give me many blow jobs, but only when she was having her periods. I will admit now that I looked forward to that time of the month.

We basically texted one another when either was available and hooked up. I became very comfortable with sex and learned a lot from her. She was always willing to offer up some tips on pleasing her. I was also spoiled from the beginning as we never used a condom. I never stood her up when she wanted to hook up, she came first over everything else. I also kept the crew cab truck even though I wanted to sell it. It was just too convenient for our times together. I still went to parties, although once we started our sexual activities she rarely went to them. Sex with her was always good.

Nerdy Girl…

The following summer I was at a house party. Race was not there. We were still having sex regularly 3 to 4 times a week. She periodically reminded me that she may have sex with someone else as well but I never knew her to do so. Not that she would have told me anyways. I hadn’t looked around for any other opportunities beyond Race as I was getting all I wanted from her. Later in the evening at this house party I was outside taking a break. This girl, tall, lanky with a colored pink streak in her hair approached me and we started a conversation. I knew her but not that well. She was kind of a nerdy hippy girl and was not in my circle of friends. I had seen her at these parties for the most part. She asked me if Race and I were a steady thing and I explained to that we were not. She pressed me for more information and I left it that we were close friends. She stated everyone knew we were fucking. One thing to know about Nerdy Girl is she was a free spirit and had no filter. I did not deny it which got her even more curious. She asked if we were exclusive. I explained that we were not and Race could see whom she wanted. Nerdy Girl was quick to add it all up and concluded we were fuck buddies and she said so as a matter of fact. Again, no filter, blunt and to the fact of the matter. We talked some more and I was about to part company with her when she grabbed my arm and planted a kiss on me. What a sucker I was. I could not break away from her contact and we started making out heavy. I was getting hard and I knew this girl was up for it so I went for a boob. Well, she went for my crotch right away. We decided to move away from the house for more privacy and headed for a wooded area along the driveway. I was up her shirt in no time and she was braless. She was even more assertive and had my cock released from my jeans and was stroking me. I went for her jeans but before I could unclasp them she went down on me and started giving me a blow job. She was good at it. Much better than Race. Much more enthusiasm. I came quickly and she swallowed. She then stood up and began kissing me. I was not expecting that but I did not resist kissing her out of fear of upsetting her. I did get her jeans undone and my hand reached her pussy. She was different than Race, longer labia, hairless and a large clit. Like a mini penis clit. As soon as I found her clit and started to touch it she went crazy on me. Kissing me hard, stroking my soft cock and pushing my free hand onto her breasts. She was very vocal and I was getting concerned that others might hear us. We carried on like this for a while until she said she couldn’t take it any more. She dropped to her knees and sucked me back hard. She then demanded that I fuck her. She was also on the pill and did not want me to use a condom (I didn’t have). She put her hands against a tree and presented herself so I could enter her from behind. We fucked and she was wild. When I came inside her she was ecstatic. I stayed inside her as long as I could. When I slipped out of her she probed her own pussy to feel my seed. We made out for a while longer and then talked. She wanted to hook up with me again if I was willing and so we exchanged numbers. For the next 3 months I fucked both Race and Nerdy Girl. I was going nearly 7 days a week.

My hook ups with Nerdy Girl were very much different than my time with Race. At first I was a bit apprehensive about fucking another girl because I was concerned Race would have a change of heart on our arrangement. In the end I chose to keep my hook ups with Nerdy Girl to myself and Nerdy Girl agreed to keep it on the down low as well. Nerdy Girl was not my typical friend type and did not associate with my circle of friends. We were very opposite you might say. She was super free spirited and lived life for the day. What I did not do with Race sexually I did with Nerdy Girl. For instance, she really was into oral sex (receiving) where as Race was not. Nerdy Girl was responsible for my development into an oral giver and coached me to honing my skills in this activity. Since she had no filter I got unfiltered advice on how to do it properly. Her large clit was super sensitive so when ever I went down on her the vocalizations from her reinforced my desire to perform well. I developed a true fascination with giving oral and I ended up with a life long strong desire to give girls head. Sex with Nerdy Girl had no boundaries and we did everything short of anal. She loved cum and I put it any where she wanted it, which was everywhere. She was always wanting to try new things. She did want anal but I couldn’t bring myself to try it.

I never let on to Race that I was having sex with another girl. Race made the rules and I was abiding by them, simple as that. She was clear that she kept the option open to have sex with other guys so I was left to assume that she was doing so. In hind sight I don’t think she ever did, but I will never know for sure. Sex with Nerdy Girl was exciting and wild. For 3 months, at 18 years old, I was having sex nearly everyday of the week.

Then, out of the blue, Nerdy Girl stopped texting. When I would reach out to her she would make some excuse why we could not meet up. Then she went silent all together. Race and I continued with our regular 3 to 4 day a week hook ups. I was confused on the sudden disappearance of Nerdy Girl, but a month on and I was over it. Then, at a party, I ran into her. She was with this tall nerdy guy. He was skinny, 6’4”, long dark hair with some tattoos. Think Howard Stern and you can get the visual of him. They actually looked like the perfect couple. I ran into her alone a bit later and she came clean and said that they hooked up and she found him a perfect match for her. They were exclusive at this point. I assured her I was fine with it although I wished she simply came clean earlier. I look back on my time with her as very beneficial since she was so liberal about sex and I learned a lot being with her. I also found out later that her new boy had a giant cock. Can’t say that this fact wasn’t lost on me.

Race’s time was up at the close of summer and she was headed to college on the west coast. I was headed to New England for school. Our last day together was traumatic. Although we kept our relationship at arms length it was an emotional goodbye. If she had not laid down the rules we would have probably been a couple. She was clear that she was thankful for our time together and that she was going on to make a career for herself, all part of her calculated plan. Once she reached California we texted only a few times and then I never heard from her again. I have kept up with her life by occasionally looking at her Facebook page. Married, successful, 2 kids. All ended up well for her and her plan.

A confusing couple of months for me, no sex, until I entered college…

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:38 am

Sorry for the long post. It seemed as though it should not be broken up into segments.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:40 am

Very hot. Please keep posting

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:07 pm

excellent story!... Worth the wait!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:52 pm

Great to get the back story on your high school years. You've lived a charmed, sexy life so far! Keep it up!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:50 am

Back to Jen

My time…

That Sunday was a recovery day for her. We went shopping for her and got lunch out along with some drinks. She wanted that next week for us alone to have some intimate time together and take a break from her extra activities. I was good either way. Jon was wanton of more action now that he had a taste. That night there were a lot of text exchanges and she did agree to stop by before work to see him the next morning, Monday. She was very clear there would be no intercourse. She left early that Monday morning and I got a text from her around 10:00 am after she was at work. She asked if I was alone. I was and then shortly after I received a picture of her with Jon’s cock resting on her face. Text tone and another text with his cock in her mouth. She messaged me that the pictures were from that morning and it was Jon’s idea. I was not expecting anything like this from my wife but I was very turned on by the spontaneity of it. I now had a visual of that big cock head my wife referred to and it was impressive. I asked if they had sex. She responded that she only gave him a blow job because her pussy was all mine this week. I was not convinced either Jon nor my wife would be able to last a week without fucking but she was in the driver’s seat. The workday from that point forward was very long until I got home at 5:00. We had dinner, wine and sex. I got 2 go rounds and a blowjob the next morning. She refrained from seeing Jon the rest of the week and we had great sex every day. I told her she could text me pics anytime, that I found it erotic. Plus she looked so sexy in those pics I could hardly refrain from constantly looking at them. She said she would see what she could do.

In our conversations that week we discussed her evolution over the past 2 months. She always gave me head but not regularly. She admitted that she did it previously to please me. It was not something she found was a turn on for her. Things had changed since she started being sexually active with Jon. She now found that giving oral was becoming an exciting part of sex for her and when she gave it she felt powerful, sexy and slutty all at the same time. She also was getting more and more turned on by being submissive. She really enjoyed the aspect of being available and used for the sole purpose of sex with Jon. While they were developing a friendship, her primary purpose in their engagement was to be available for him to use her sexually, nothing more. This was mind blowing to her. It fueled some inner sexual appetite she did not know existed. The hard fucking was also transforming her and she could not get enough of it. She separated our relationship from the trysts with Jon by trying to keep our couplings normal and familiar. Our love making remained relatively the same other than increased frequency and my new preference of going down on her when she had been previously fucked by Jon. This also was a huge turn on for her, the naughtiness of of it. She also had developed a new fascination with sperm. The night at the stone wall did something to her mentally and she was fast becoming a “cum slut” - her words. Words she would never had used before. I could not get enough of this adventure and was fascinated by the turn of events and what might happen in the future. We were in a fast lane now.

I was also looking inward on my new experiences. Trying to navigate through my past experiences and how I may have developed this intense desire to see my wife with another guy. It was becoming clear to me that my time spent with Race, Nerdy Girl and Becca (more on Becca later) had in some way trained me for this experiment. These previous friends had seemingly created a road map that led me to encouraging my wife to fuck another man. It was not lost on me how odd it all seemed. Sometimes I would contemplate what the fuck was I doing, letting my wife lose into the wild like that. But the rewards so far were too great to stop and I loved that she was having such exciting times, and of course me as well.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:02 am

Ray-Man wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:14 am
First week of June

Monday fun day…

Jon did in fact go to the clinic for his panel test on the following Monday. After work they met up at the park and went to their wooded escape. Lots of kissing and fondling and a blow job for Jon. She just had to have more. I did not know before hand and got a text when she was on her way home. Sex, Sex, Sex. Man was she on fire. After our second round she again brought up his cum. She was obsessed with it. She said it was so primal in a way. So different from mine. It lingered in her mouth much longer, the taste of it. She said it was stronger tasting and saltier than mine. My cum tastes benign to her and goes down easily. His sperm took a minute to get it all swallowed and coated her mouth. And she felt slightly used after, which was turning her on. She went to the park knowing that she was going to suck him. It was not an option. And he held her head and assisted some in the act which made her feel slutty, a little. She liked it. We had come full circle, almost, and it seemed that we were just getting started. She continued to check my pulse and see if I was still on board, which I was. I was more excited than ever. She was amazed at how natural it felt and how guilt free she felt. Of course I was in endless support mode and the discussions between us fueled her excitement and tempered her anxieties. I was amazed at how much this turned her on and how quickly she changed her view of engaging in the activity. She went from not an option, to considering, to giving blow jobs to another man. It was exciting for me to watch, as I wanted this. I can’t say that I did not question my desires at times, but ultimately I knew somehow this was good for us. Now, it was just a matter of time before she spread her legs for him, I was certain of that.

They met Wednesday and Friday at the park. Same as before. Jon released his cum into my wife’s mouth at both encounters. He still had been denied her pussy, not a touch yet. Small price to pay for the blow jobs he had gotten so far (5). And I could hardly keep up with her at home. She wanted it all the time now. My dick was getting a real workout.

He had not checked his email before their park stint on that Friday. A text from him when she got home had a copy of his clean test attached.
Interesting that in comparing your cum to his, she says you're cum benign. The opposite of benign is violent or dangerous. Much more thrilling for her, I suspect.

Once a wife gets passed "that's not an option stage" it is amazing how they become guilt-free.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:50 am

great story

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:30 am

Early July

Time is up…

The two of them lasted until that Sunday and she asked me if she could go spend a couple hours with him. I agreed and off she went. About an hour and a half after she left my phone dinged with a text from her. “Warning for your eyes only”. The next text floored me. It was a close up of her pussy, gapped open, covered with thick cum. She was laying missionary with her legs open. I got a raging hard on instantly. I texted her back “I have wood bad”. Smile emoji from her followed by the devil emoji. She miscalculated her time and they were together for 3 hours. He fucked her 3 times, hard as before. We got 3 rounds in that evening/night. So she technically was bred 6 times that day. And she was not sore. The rest of that week she saw Jon every day, mornings for blowjobs, and 2 evenings for intercourse. I did get some more picture texts, the one most notable was his cock entering her. I was back to reclaim fucking her and I did go down on her both days that they fucked. So much for moderation. She was in a groove and all reservations she had about our experiment seemed to have evaporated.

Second week of July

Roomy…

The following week she tapered off a bit. She did not see him Monday through Wednesday. His roommate had a break up with his girlfriend and was now around more often. This created some challenges meeting up at his place which was very convenient up to this point. They tried the park after work on that Thursday. She had his cock in her mouth when they were interrupted by an older fellow. This unnerved her and she finished him in his car a short time later. Friday evening was open at his place. His roommate was out for the evening. She went over around 6:00. They had fucked 2 times and were laying in bed chilling. She got out of bed to get 2 waters from the fridge in the kitchen. Naked of course. She retrieved 2 spring waters and when she turned around his roommate was standing behind her in just his boxers. He had just rounded the corner into the kitchen when she turned to retreat back to the bedroom. They just stared at each other for a second and then his eyes drifted down taking in her nakedness. His roommate stammered out an apology and turned back from where he came. She rushed to Jon’s room and told him of the encounter. He got dressed and went to see his roommate. Jeremy, the roommates name, had second thoughts when he got out to a local pub and there were just couples there. He felt uncomfortable and left to come back home. He never heard them fucking although he may have come home during a recovery period. He assumed Jon was in his room playing video games. He apologized to Jon but in the end there was nothing to apologize for. When Jon returned Jen was very hot for him and wanted him to fuck her. The display she put on in the kitchen ended up turning her on. I couldn’t imagine the thoughts in the roommates head that night. I was sure there was some hand action going on in his room. When Jon finished in her the third time she dressed and came home to me. I got the details of what happened and we both were horned up by it. But alas she only got bred 5 times on that Friday night.