xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
couple20uk
Virgin

Re: xleglover - I want to give everyone an update

Unread post by couple20uk » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:03 am

Yesterday, I purchased my Kindle copy of "Be Careful What You Wish For - Book 2 after a quick search from Amazon UK.
There were no issues. I am very interested to see where this modified story goes.
I write on Lushstories using the pseudonym wxt55uk
https://www.lushstories.com/profile/wxt55uk

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:30 am

mooncucky wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:49 pm
Hi xleglover, is it possible sales suck because I can only find the kindle version of book 1 & 2 on Amazon.com and not in other countries? I looked on Amazon.co.uk multiple times but can’t find it.
Mmm... I'm doing this from memory... I think the problem was, Book 1 (I bought it) had like, zero sex really. Then I bought book 2 and it was more of the same so I never finished it. I mean, I might be wrong, but if it was there, it wasn't button pushing or memorable. But it was a different angle to the subject. Still, at the end of the day we want a stroke book. That being said, don't stop doing your think XLeg, I love your stuff and you have a high batting average.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:05 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:30 am
mooncucky wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:49 pm
Hi xleglover, is it possible sales suck because I can only find the kindle version of book 1 & 2 on Amazon.com and not in other countries? I looked on Amazon.co.uk multiple times but can’t find it.
Mmm... I'm doing this from memory... I think the problem was, Book 1 (I bought it) had like, zero sex really. Then I bought book 2 and it was more of the same so I never finished it. I mean, I might be wrong, but if it was there, it wasn't button pushing or memorable. But it was a different angle to the subject. Still, at the end of the day we want a stroke book. That being said, don't stop doing your think XLeg, I love your stuff and you have a high batting average.
I can see all 3 in Denmark.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:29 am

Loved BCWYWF #2...you've upped the bar on yourself....look forward to next book.

Plenty of good reading now between your Kindle releases and other fine stories in this 'Library'.

xleglover
$2 Ho

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Hi all - Just wanted to let you know that Book 3 of Be Careful What You Wish For is out. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2PPK86F

The book will be available on Smashwords and other sites in a few days.

Thanks for your support! Cheers - xleglover

DavidSilver
Virgin

Unread post by DavidSilver » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am

xleglover wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm
Hi all - Just wanted to let you know that Book 3 of Be Careful What You Wish For is out. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2PPK86F

Does book 3 have new story parts, or is it still the formerly published story parts? I plan to read it from the beginning, but I hold out till there is something new at the end waiting for me.

octohamilton
Prepubescent

Unread post by octohamilton » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:50 pm

DavidSilver wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am
xleglover wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Does book 3 have new story parts, or is it still the formerly published story parts? I plan to read it from the beginning, but I hold out till there is something new at the end waiting for me.
Nothing new at the end, doesn’t quite catch up to where the original postings finished.
[spoilers… I guess]
Part 3 ends when Greg and Jen (now Zoey) land in whatever state it was for the Greg’s friend’s weekend wedding and they have an extended day of Fucking before going to the rehearsal dinner. There are an added scenes of Mike’s (Hudson now) boss being a cuckquean and humiliated by her husband, and how that affects her treatment of Mike. As well as possibly a bit more with Allie (or whatever her name is in this version) I don’t remember if she was as prominent in the original upload here.
The pay off of these new/expanded plot threads will hopefully be good, but to be honest, for the time being at least, I definitely found them to be more of a distraction from the Mike, Jen, Greg (A) plot, which is by its nature the strongest and most *engaging* part of the book -and I imagine that would hold true for most users of this particular site.