Strangers listening to my wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

Strangers listening to my wife

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:10 am

Marie and I had sex with a white couple at a hotel. We’re an interracial couple. I’m black and my wife is a Latina. When we took a break I left the room to buy some food for us. The guys wife left the room too. She wanted to buy some more alcohol and snacks for everybody. My wife was naked and fallen asleep on one bed. The husband had wore her out. When I left the room the husband was on the other bed and watching tv. When I got back to the hotel I paused when I saw two old couples standing at our hotel door. They giggled like they were little kids listening to something they should be hearing.

When I got closer to my room I could hear what the old people were listening to. Marie can be very loud during sex. This night she was very louder than usual. One of the old guys, not knowing it was my room, waved me over. He told me to listen. A few seconds later I heard my wife loudly grunting. The old guy said he’s pounding the hell out her for awhile. One lady said “I wished she was her”. Just then we heard some loud banging. My wife went from grunting to screaming. The old lady quickly recanted. She said “Nevermind…I don’t think I could handle whatever he’s doing to her”. Both lady’s covered their mouths and blushed as they listened to my wife. I stood there with the old couple for a few minutes as they continued laughing and making jokes. I really wanted to see what the hell the guy was doing to my wife to make her scream so much.
But for some reason I didn’t want the old people to see me go into the room.

I soon saw the guys wife walking toward me and the old people. It seem like she quickly figured out what was going on. She walked in the middle of the group and started listening to the sound coming from our room. The old ladies told her my wife has been screaming her head off for awhile now. The wife looked at me and said “oh my god…my husband is fucking the hell out of your wife again”. She said “I wanna you to fuck me like that”. Then she open the door and pulled me into the room. The look on the couples face was priceless.

When we walked into the room Marie was laying on her stomach as the guy fucked her from behind. Marie quickly tensed up when we walked into the room. The guy didn’t skip a beat. He continued fucking her as if we weren’t there. Soon Marie got back into it. She started grunting again when the husband went deep and hard into her. The guys wife quickly stepped outside. The old people were still at our door. The wife said “Oh my god this black guys dick is big…do you ladies want to see it?”. Then she quickly stepped back into the room. She let out an evil laugh and said those old men going to be mad because they’re wives going to think about my big dick for the rest of the night.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Strangers listening to my wife

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:33 pm

hot!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:35 pm

You guys know how to have fun! Big respect!

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:05 am

Yes good story, certainly feels real !