My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gsharpe
Virgin

Re: My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

Unread post by gsharpe » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:50 am

hoballoy647 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:33 am
I find it sad that so many guys were so blatantly disrespectful to mostly your wife but also you. Giving them a free good time and they jerks in return. Esp considering she was obviously looking for acceptance and validation. People needing that tend to be blind to the real way they are being treated. I would have punched each of the disrespectful fucks upside their empty heads. I can see there is no happy ending in sight. It hurts my heart! Take care check on her often. Lee
I have though a lot about this comment.

I had a fraternity brother in college. We'll call him Sam. It was a large fraternity and we had well over 100 actives, and 40+ guys who lived in the house. As you can imagine, some are not your friends or even people you'd associate with if you had a choice. This brother was a scumbag. He was a fringe guy who did not live in the house but would show up for some events and parties. He ended up getting expelled from college for pulling a knife on someone.

Anyway, he had a "friend" he brought with him on a few occasions. She was a slim attractive redhead. Late at night he would bring her into one of the brothers rooms and guys would run a train on her. I'm not proud of this, but one night it happened to be the room next to mine, and he asked if I wanted to fuck her. She had already fucked 3 other guys. I remember being in the hall and talking about it. I had heard of her and this happening, but had not actually seen or been involved with it yet. Strange situation. I was a bit skeptical. I went into the room and she asked me my name, we chatted for a minute, and then asked I wanted to have sex with her. Being 20 drunk and horny you know what I did. When I was done, sure enough there was another brother waiting to come in.

This girl was not there against her will, and the sex was 100% consensual. She appeared sober and was completely coherent. I always wonder why she did this though. Why? Did she get off on fucking a bunch of guys in one night? Did she do it to please Sam? The next day when they were gone many of us talked openly and laughed about it.

I witnessed another similar event a few years later with a very hot brunette my friend had picked up a bar while we were partying in a beach town. There was a bunch of us, 7 dudes, staying in a 2 bedroom apartment, and two girls we had met out. 2 guys on each bed, 2 guys on a blow up mattress, and one on the couch, for what little sleeping we did. It was later night after the bar and my friend brought this girl into one of the rooms, while another friend disappeared with the other girl. My friend and the brunette came back out and she went into the room with another guy. They came out and the brunette went into the room with another guy. My friend who had originally picked her up, asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I had a girlfriend at the time and declined. So did two other friends who had girlfriends, but I think we could have all fucked her if we wanted to.

We were the assholes you speak of. I'm not proud of this. I never thought much about it until I was witnessing other guys treat Trish the same way. Just like Sam would bring guys around to fuck redhead, Rhamond did this with Trish. I think it's just many guys, especially young guys when they are together. I think there is always a ringleader though. Sam, like my friend who picked up the brunette, were total womanizers. They slept with lots of girls and were happy to pass them around. Some guys are just like that. Predators who get off on treating women like sluts.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:35 am

Thank you for such a thoughtful post.

What a roller coaster ride you guys have had. I do hope things have resolved in a positive way for you both.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:11 am

Looks like we’re up to the fall of 2020, I can’t wait to hear more of the story!

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:42 pm

Please continue!!!

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:33 am

I've been working on this a while but was so busy I could not finish it. There's still a few more years of my life with Trish to be written down.

The past year with Braylon being in our lives and so close to us was eye opening. It was really the past 6 months since Covid had gripped the World. During that time, with no family around, Braylon and Trish were together just about every day. Besides seemingly always being at our house, Trish would sometimes go to his house. It was usually just to go fuck when they wanted some alone time, and the kids were home. Besides watching them have sex a lot, we talked a lot too.

Trish was brutally honest to the point of almost being mean about it. She admitted to often faking orgasms with me and said it was a lot harder to achieve orgasm with me than Braylon. After this revelation, she stopped faking them with me. Sometimes she was just plain mean about it, telling me that I could not satisfy her, especially if she was in a particularly bitchy mood or we were fighting. It's not good for one's psyche to hear this. Also, Braylon and Trish fucked all the time and had a lot more sex than Trish and I did. She never turned me down, but when we fucked, she was just going through the motions and waiting for me to finish. I could tell it was not satisfying for her.

Braylon met many of my friends over that past year, and he was a likeable guy. We had met one of his boys, and he had even met some extended family, but this was usually in a group gathering. There were a few times when Trish attended evets with Braylon as his girlfriend. She would remove her ring for these events. I watched Trish intently as we met his younger 21-year-old son. For a few years Trish's primary sexual partners had been younger black men, and she had not been around any lately. I saw Trish eye him a few times but nothing more than that. It was a brief visit anyway. Braylon's older son came to our house in September with him. It was a small "distancing" BBQ but was a hot late September day. By this point many of my friends and neighbors were getting a little sick of the pause life had been on, and we were seeing some, still cautious, get-togethers. Not to sound like a dickhead about this because Covid did/can kill younger people, but by then it was known that it was something mostly older or unhealthy people needed to worry about.

Braylon's younger son looked young and was tall and skinny, but his older son, Jared, now 23 was built. While not quite as tall, but still over 6', he was a really muscular gym rat. I could tell by the look on Trish's face that her pussy was wet looking at him. He was very much the type of guy she had fucked in the past. Since it was so nice out it was a pool party, and I could feel Trish staring at him and his bulge in his wet shorts from behind her sunglasses. Everyone was, especially the women, all suburban housewives. He was wearing a tight thin bathing suit that left nothing to the imagination. Also, even though it was a subdued bikini because friends and family were around, Trish's toned 37-year-old body and impressive tits were impossible not to drool over, catching the eye of the young man, or any man for that matter. We're in the type of town where there are a lot of milfs with work done, and a few of the wives are pretty hot themselves, but Trish was always the hottest one.

As the day wore on and the drinks flowed, Trish was feeling good. When Trish gets tipsy, she gets flirty and impulsive. It wasn't obvious to most, but I know Trish better than anyone, and she had flirting moments with Jared. As evening came about, Trish told me that Jared had hit on her in the kitchen when she was inside getting something and he was using the bathroom, commenting on her body and slightly pinching her nipples, which always stuck out, especially in a wet bikini top and inside with cold A/C. I asked her how she responded. She said she just yelped and told him to be good that she was a married woman. He commented that married women were the best. Being a little drunk myself I said to her you know you want to fuck him.

Trish said that it was Braylon's son, and she could never do that. I told her he was exactly the type of guy she used to date before and she should go for it. I told her I thought it would be hot, and she replied with a questioning “really?” I knew the seed was planted and I knew Trish would likely be impulsive and reckless.

To this day I have no idea why I made this decision at the moment. We had a good thing with Braylon, and he was my friend. It was certainly the alcohol talking, and maybe some subconscious need to see someone other than Braylon fuck Trish as he had supplanted me as her lover. I know my wife and I knew that when a young good looking black stud was alone with her being dominant, she'd have a hard time saying no. Also, part of me deep down inside said "I know she's a slut, she'll do it, what's more taboo and slutty than fucking your lovers son."

As the sun got lower, we got a fire going, people dwindled out. One of our close friends, Mark, had not left with his wife, and made it until everyone else had left, and was very drunk. I had the idea in my head that I wanted Jared to fuck Trish and had devised a plan to get Trish and Jared alone and kept telling Mark we'd get him a ride home as he got drunker and drunker. Soon, it was Trish, Braylon, Jared, me, the kids, and our drunk friend Mark. Mark lived about 15 minutes away. When a tipsy Trish went upstairs to change, I briefly went inside and came back out. I told Braylon that Trish asked him to pick up a specific bottle of wine, which was a lie, and if he could give Mark a ride home, I'd hang with Jared and the kids.

I was only a little tipsy but swore that I was in no shape to drive, and Braylon was not a big drinker and sober. I knew the closest liquor store was another 10 minutes from our friend, likely meaning Braylon would be gone for 30-40 minutes. As soon as they got up to leave, which took a few minutes, I asked Jared to help me bring some stuff inside while the kids roasted marshmallows. As soon as we went inside, I took a huge risk. I told him that we were swingers and that Trish wanted to have sex with him, and right now. It took a minute to convince him, but I told him that she was upstairs waiting for him and to be a bit dominant with her and that she liked it. He could not believe his luck. It was a gamble, but most men would probably not pass up the chance to have sex with Trish. I told him our master was up the stairs at the end of the hallway. As soon as he left to go upstairs, I opened the camera app on my phone, and I went back outside to peek at kids who were busy making a mess of s'mores and laughing.

I stood by the table near the back door and watched. The music was playing outside so I turned up the volume on my phone just loud enough to hold next to my ear to hear the best I could. He had entered the bedroom and Trish was in the master bath, which I could not see. He walked in without saying a word. As soon as Trish saw him from the bathroom I heard her yelp loudly. Although I could not hear conversation from the bathroom she likely asked him what he was doing there as I heard him tell her her I had sent him, and he knew she wanted to have sex with him, and he did with her too. He then went into the bathroom where I could not see or hear anything. A few minutes later a naked Trish emerges from the bathroom and closes and locks the bedroom door.

She disappears into the bathroom and then emerges being carried by a naked Jared with her legs wrapped around him and kissing him. He carried her over to the bed and dropped her on her back. He licked her pussy for a few minutes before positioning himself between her legs and sliding into her, bareback too. He fucked her like this, then she stated riding him. They were fucking very passionately now. By now, 25 minutes had passed since Braylon left and I knew he'd be back soon. I looked over to see s'mores and laughter entertaining the kids. I ran upstairs to our bedroom door to hear the muffled sounds of Trish getting fucked. I knocked and announced loudly that they had about five minutes. I heard Trish giggling and Jared laugh a little. I went back outside to my spot and looked back at the phone. Jared was now behind Trish pounding her from behind. A few minutes later he made a few final thrusts and pulled out. He had dumped his load in Trish. The whole thing lasted maybe 15 minutes but was intense fucking. I put down my phone and went to the kids on the outdoor couch. Jared appeared outside a few minutes later a little winded.

I immediately asked him to help me again and he came inside. I asked him how it was, and he just said wow and thanks. I then dropped the bomb on him. I was feeling a little panicked as Braylon was due back any minute and he needed to know not to tell his dad. I told him that Trish had been having sex with his dad for some time so he should probably keep what happened quiet. He was shocked. I told him that it was best if we kept it a secret as his dad was a good friend of ours and Trish's lover. He then told me that his dad had told him he was seeing someone, and that it was complicated, but he wouldn't tell him much about her other than she was younger, married, very hot. As we chatted, Trish came downstairs looking flushed and embarrassed. I said I told him about Braylon, and he was going to keep quiet. Her face now turned bright red. Jared still in shock looked at her and said, "my dad too, you people are fucked up." Trish could only manage an "I'm sorry". Just then Braylon appeared, walking through the door with a bottle of wine.

Jared told his dad that he was ready to go home. He was staying with Braylon. Seeing how he had just gotten back and probably wanted some of Trish that night, and it was only 9 at night, Braylon was not ready to go. It was a tense moment I will never forget. I asked Jared if he smoked, and he said yes. I told him we had some good weed and asked him to stay a bit longer to smoke when the kids went to bed. His father insisted and said he was not ready to go home, and he could walk or get a ride if he wanted to leave now. Jared agreed and went back outside. I followed him and told the kids it was time for bed.

They came inside and Trish and I went to work getting them to bed. I had no idea what we may be walking into when we return downstairs. Trish was done before me and when I went back outside, they were all by the fire talking. Everything seemed okay so far. We lit up a joint and passed it around, talking. After talking for a while Jared asked his dad if he was going to tell him about his mystery girlfriend. Trish, Braylon, and I all glanced at each other. Silence for a long moment and then Jared blurted out that he knew it was Trish and that I had told him. I admitted I had. Braylon said he was planning to tell him, but it was complicated. Jared had some snippy comments and questions. Trish was so uncomfortable she announced she was going inside and got up to leave.

Braylon told his son to watch his mouth and followed Trish inside. Once inside Jared said, "so is he going to fuck her now too." I explained to him that we were all grown consenting adults and swingers and hotwife couples existed. I then told him Trish was a hot woman and asked him if he had a good time. He admitted she was hot. He started asking more questions about us and how it worked, which I answered honestly. It was like he could understand but still not quite understand. He said that we needed to tell his dad, or he was going to. He knew what swingers were and had fucked a few married women, but it was fucked up that his dad’s girlified, who also happened to be married, had sex with him. After about 10 minutes of conversation Jared said, they are probably in there having sex aren't they. I conferred that. He again said that we needed to tell his dad, or he would.

Trying to disarm him I asked him if he would like to have sex with her again sometime, that most of her past boyfriends were about his age. This one caught him off guard. I told him that if he kept his mouth shut, he probably could. I had no idea if this was true and if Trish would want to fuck him again, but I was trying to reel him in. The conversations continued with him asking a lot of questions. I told him that her past boyfriends were mostly younger black guys. We sat and talked for almost an hour while Braylon was upstairs getting sloppy seconds from his son. At one point he commented that his dad must really be able to fuck. Finally, as Braylon reappeared outside, Jared said again we needed to tell him, or he would. I assured him we would on our own time. Braylon grabbed Jared, said goodbye, and they left. I did not last long in Trish that night knowing she had the seed of both Braylon and his son inside of her.

Trish was upset the next day, although she filled in the blanks for me when we talked in the morning. When I sent Jared upstairs, she heard him come in and thought it was me. She said he rounded the corner into the bathroom and when she saw him, she yelped. She was only wearing her open bathrobe. Jared had his shorts and no shirt on. He told her that I had sent him up there and he knew she wanted to have sex with him and that he wanted her really badly. He then walked into the bathroom, approached her, and she said, "Gary told you what?" Jared said I told him she likes to fuck and he's here to fuck her. She told him that she's a married woman. He told her that he had seen her staring at him all day and he knew she wanted him. She told him that looking does not mean fucking and that Mark, his dad, me, and the kids were still there.

He told her that it was only me and the kids and that his dad left to give Mark a ride home. He also said that he had seen her staring at his cock every chance she got. Before she could respond he kissed her on the lips and lightly grabbed her neck with one hand. The other hand grabbed her hand and put it on his cock. She said she froze for a second and kissed him back before pulling away. They then started making out and she started stroking his cock. He removed her robe and sucked her nipples while he slipped a finger into her pussy, and they kissed. This is when Trish left the bathroom to lock the bedroom door. She went back into the bathroom, pulled down Jared's swimsuit, and jumped into his arms telling him to fuck her. This is when he carried her into the bedroom, and they fucked like rabbits in our bed for a short time. She said passion and desire overwhelmed her and for that moment she did not care about any consequences. She was so turned on by his young muscular body, big cock, and forcefulness that she did not care about anything else.

She immediately felt remorse after Jared came inside of her and pulled out. The realization of her lover’s son fucking and cumming in her pussy hit her. She said when Braylon later pulled her upstairs, she did not know what to do. She felt strange knowing his sons cum was still inside of her and he wanted to fuck her. He did not take no for an answer but did not let Braylon go down on her. She said she could not do that to him. She admitted it was a turn on when Braylon came inside of her too, and knowing when she sucked his cock after it was a mix of two generations of cum. She felt strange and confused by being turned on by this.

Then I hit her with a bomb of a question and asked her if she would want to fuck Jared again. She said no way and that it somehow felt incestuous to have sex with both of them. I said what if they were okay with it. She said it just feels wrong. I asked her if she would have sex with Jared again if she and Braylon broke up. She did not know but said maybe and that was less fucked up to date him after, but she could not be having sex with both of them. The conversation then turned to possible fallout. Trish was petrified that Jared was going to tell his father. It was like we were walking on eggshells the next day waiting to see what Jared was going to do. That afternoon I received a text from Jared telling me that we needed to tell his dad what happened that night.

Braylon, like he often did, was coming over for dinner, while Jared was travelling back to his home. He said he was going to tell his dad the next day and this was our opportunity. Through all of the adventures and shit we did this was one of the hardest things to face. We both cared for Braylon and a stupid drunk act had likely irreparably damaged our relationship. We were both guilty. I sent Jared upstairs to fuck Trish, full on knowing there was a good chance my drunk and impulsive wife would do it. Now we had to face the music. That night after the kids went to bed, which is usually the time Braylon and Trish have sex, we told him. Everything, all the details. He did not flip out but stayed calm. He wanted to see the video.

He obviously knew about the cameras and videos I recorded and would sometimes watch them of he and Trish fucking. I reluctantly showed him. He watched in silence for a short time until about the time Jared had mounted Trish and started fucking her. He just sat blank for a moment before excusing himself and getting up to leave. It was not the reaction we expected. Trish was crying and told him she was sorry. He just told us that we had something good and special going on and that he could not believe two people he cared for so much would betray him in this way. He just left. Braylon had been a fixture in our life for about a year and he was gone. We talked about her feelings for him, and while she did not "love him" she had grown comfortable and quite attached to him. She explained that when you spend that much time with someone, and are intimate with them all of the time, it's hard not to develop a bond.

We tried to call and text, and even send letters, but he never responded. We thought about just driving to his place but thought better than just showing up unannounced. We were both upset and in a funk for over a month we did not hear from Braylon. He just wrote us off. We didn't even have sex. When we became intimate again, it was plain, boring, vanilla. Sex was just going through the motions to do it, and nothing else. Neither of us were satisfied. A few more weeks passed, and Braylon wanted to talk. He came over one night, and we both apologized. It was a short conversation and he brought Trish to our bedroom where I left them alone. He did not stay after. I watched the video, and he was rough with Trish, calling her names. We thought we might be able to repair the relationship but again heard nothing from him. He reached out one final time to tell us he could not get past it. I could not tell if Trish was more upset because she truly had feelings for Braylon, or because she was missing the regular fucking’s he gave her.
Last edited by gsharpe on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:35 am

DLD wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:11 am
Looks like we’re up to the fall of 2020, I can’t wait to hear more of the story!
Correct.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:55 pm

Fantastic story, cant wait to hear what happens next!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:07 am

“Two generations of cum” inside Trish is hot! The outcome of it all is too bad.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:03 am

Hopefully @gsharpe comes back and picks up where he left off in fall of 2020.

Harold 1Lulu23
Virgin

Unread post by Harold 1Lulu23 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:28 pm

I understand a lot of your feelings, eight months ago I encouraged my wife to pick up three big black dudes in a bar . Wow, it was such a huge turn-on to watch and even get a few pics as they used her as they pleased for an entire week-end. The trouble is, now they own her and she will do anything they want. She is made to beg for black cocks and to take them down her throat,in her pussy and up her ass. She is also expected to do anything for anyone they bring around. I know that I should hate seeing them use her like they do but she begs for it and it still turns me on to watch her.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:19 pm

Harold 1Lulu23 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:28 pm
I understand a lot of your feelings, eight months ago I encouraged my wife to pick up three big black dudes in a bar . Wow, it was such a huge turn-on to watch and even get a few pics as they used her as they pleased for an entire week-end. The trouble is, now they own her and she will do anything they want. She is made to beg for black cocks and to take them down her throat,in her pussy and up her ass. She is also expected to do anything for anyone they bring around. I know that I should hate seeing them use her like they do but she begs for it and it still turns me on to watch her.
Dude youve turned her out as someones( or a bunch of someones ) whore at their beck and call…..have you no respect for your wife?