Her fit bull and her first meet up .

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Newhotwifelillady_
Virgin

Her fit bull and her first meet up .

Unread post by Newhotwifelillady_ » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:55 am

A little bit of fiction mixed with facts .
My wife’s first meet up with her fit gymrat type guy named Kyle was very erotic for both of us . She had chatted with him for a few months on Instagram even some nights had a few live sessions with him , ( kinda like FaceTime but on Instagram ) . She would do this on our date nights after she had a few drinks and was nice and relaxed and horny when we got home . I’d see her mesgn him on our car ride home from the bar or club , I’d see the fantasy look in her eyes as she read his compliments when she would send him lil pictures or selfies during the night when she desired to see him . There video dates were pretty hot for me . I would set up her tripod for her phone next to the bed and she would go pick out something sexy to wear for him or sometimes just undress down to her matching panties as she walked into bedroom and instructed me to help . Some night she would tell me to eat her pussy while she layed back and waited for Kyle to reach out for there video chat . I would have her sometimes two orgasms in before she would push me away to go in the other room while her video mesgn started . I would stroke my cock in other room as I heard her compliments of his body his long cock or her talking about seeing him one day . All these thinks would make me cum so hard and so much volume it’s hard to even put it into words . Then one day I told her we need to go see him , like y’all meet for drinks I’ll stay at a distance and if your not into him we will walk back to hotel or if he’s hot have your way with him . So we picked a date I booked a impressive hotel and went above and beyond to recomend a top floor room on end of hall and I booked a joining rooms so our room was isolated by a extra wall to next neighbors . Her and I both were anxious as the weekend approached but I kept stroking her ego about how hot she was gonna be with him .
We arrived at hotel and stayed in the room and relaxed a lil on the bed then around 5 she popped up and said she was gonna go shower and start getting ready as Kyle was to arrive at hotel around 7 . Hearing her sing in the shower and smelling her getting ready in there had me dripping with precum all ready knowing she was getting all done up for another man . She certainly knows how to push my buttons when she came out of bathroom she had this stunning blue dress on it was scrunch style snug on her fit belly and ass and just long enough to be exciting . She handed me her body spray and said to apply it where I wanted , I went crazy so she would smell really good . Then she stepped back and said ima take these off and she tugged her lil bikini undies off as the dropped to floor . She grinned and went back to her makeup . As the time approached I was such a lil nervous nelly then the knock on the door , she said answer it cuck , and of course I did . There he was I introduced myself and said she’s in bathroom still getting ready , he strolled in strong looking like he just left the gym , all busting out of his golf shirt and Kaki shorts . The wife came out and I heard his name for the first time of the night come out of her mouth , oh Kyle you look even better in person ! She looked at me and said I want a lil privacy you go bring the car around to front of hotel and pick us up we will be down in 15 minutes ok lil guy . I did as I was told snagged up the hotel card key and my car keys . Zoomed down to car and came to front door . As I stared at clock and wondered what they were doing I dripped even more precum . Drip drip drip almost had the shakes w Adrenalin . Then saw them walk out hand in hand like boyfriend and gf . I opened her back door of car for her to sit in and she thanked me as he walked around . She whispered in my ear , I wanted to see his cock before the date so upstairs I unzipped his pants and tasted him for a few strokes before we left for the elevator ….
I was like wow she’s gonna have some fun tonight ! Being the driver was such a good idea on the way to the bar he could t keep his hands off her . Stoking her amazing legs I could hear her breathing pick up as they chatted , laughed and stared at ea other . His hands finally touched her perfect pussy and her her make the hottest lil moan , she made eye contact in the mirror with me as her eyes rolled back from the first orgasm he caused . It was tuff to drive as I stared into mirror he thanked me for being the dd so they could have a fun night . I was like sure anything for her , as I said this she was literally having another hard panting orgasm from him fingering her . She said omg Kyle if this is how the car ride is I can’t wait to get you back to the room . She looked at me and thought she was gonna best me she said you enjoying the show ? I said just teasing ,( why you holding back lol ) she said oh really ya think , she said how far till the bar . I replied gps says 10 minutes , she replied ok slow down please . She tore into kyles shorts unzipping them yanking all while she kissed his neck and lips it was so passionate sounding . I saw his huge cock spring out of his undies when she slid em down . She licked him a few long strokes till she took him so deep she gagged then I see her jump into his lap straddling him her dress hiked up to just under her breasts . She said you still like the view ? I replied quickly yes mamme I want you to enjoy your self . Just then I see her hand on his hard shaft between her legs as she puts the tip in . She let out a lil yelp of pleaseure and pain and she got suited to his huge size . She took him in hard and deep like it was her job , screaming and panting like a good lil slut she came again quick only after 3 strokes or so . Then two more times over the next few blocks as we got close to the club . She told him don’t cum yet don’t cum yet as she slipped up off him I could hear how sloppy wet her pussy was from her insane level of attraction to him . She quickly per herself together and sat back on his side as he got sorted we pulled up to park . She tapped me on the shoulder and said Driver bring your credit card for drinks and let’s go ..
when we made eye contact she blew me a lil kiss … what a crazy start to the date so far is what I thought !!!!
Newhotwifelillady