Hotwives in the wild, funny story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DLD
Experienced

Re: Hotwives in the wild, funny story

Unread post by DLD » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:54 am

Can’t wait to hear about the lifestyle party.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:19 am

Thanks for your patience....

The wife of my swinger couple friend reached out to me. We have a pretty easy going relationship, and her and her husband play separately, so her reaching out to me is not uncommon.

"When are you going to have a nice adult party now that you are in your new digs?"

So that's how it got started. She reached out to a few mutual friends, and I reached out to some others, and the party was on.

My new house is big, and in the country. Lot's of room for people to park and stay so we settled on starting at noon. I had a bunch of food catered and put out a bar. I told everyone to dress "Poolside chic"

Grace had been to a party with me before, but only as an observer and with some playing between me and her, but nothing with anyone else. Sarah and I started out as fuck buddies, but we've been hanging out a lot and it's a little deeper than that. She is what I would describe in an "open" relationship. Her long term partner lives out of state, but they have adventures apart. Neither of them are unfamiliar with hook ups or spontaneous fun.

I told both women about the upcoming party. I left it open how or if they wanted to attend. Grace said she'd think about it, and Sarah became very intrigued. She started asking a million questions, and I think quickly became intrigued with the idea. A lot of pillow talk had transpired previously, so she was going into it pretty open minded. Ultimately it was decided Grace would attend with her husband "I don't promise anything, but it'll be sexy and fun just to be there." Sarah would attend as my date officially.

Queue the official day, and the weather was really nice and cooperative. The catering company came and set up a hot buffet for lunch so I could be a sociable host. Sarah bought a really tiny bikini with a thong bottom but I told her I fully expected her to be topless.

"You think?"

People started to arrive around noon and the drinks started flowing. My friend that prodded for the whole event arrived and she gave me a big sloppy kiss in front of Sarah. I kind of looked at her and she smiled back at me.

"It is that kind of party isn't it?"

Her husband gave Sarah a kiss on the cheek and definitely liked what he saw. He does fine on his own, as a former athlete who's still in great shape. So it didn't surprise me later when he was the first to make a move on Sarah.

Grace and Ben showed up a little after everyone else, and fully clothed. She gave me a kiss and made a beeline to the master, "Yeah I couldn't dress in front of my parents" When she came out she was wearing a pool wrap and bikini bottoms, and nothing else.

I'll skip to the meat of the story. The food was good, the drinks were better. After a few hours people started doing sexy things. We ended up having about 10 couples, and a few singles everyone knows. Grace and her husband didn't participate, but did have sex in a chase lounge by the pool. I thought that was pretty sexy for sure. Generally I don't get to see them have sex, so it was kind of a new experience for me.

My teacher friend and her husband found Sarah and I by the pool. Sarah had obliged me and was laying there topless. He started putting the moves on Sarah and when she looked at me to see if I was ok I nodded and told her, "He's a great guy go for it", He'd built a good foundation all day, and had laid down the flirting pretty heavily with her.

We talked boundaries, and Sarah said she was not sure about intercourse, but would be happy with exploring etc. I had already told her that I would probably have full-on sex with one or two women at this party. I started making out with the wife, and Sarah sat in his lap.

Things progressed and soon enough I was getting a blow job. Sarah looked over and I looked her in the eyes to try and judge her feelings. She smiled and went back to making out. She was also stroking his cock through his swim trunks. He asked if he could eat her out and she lifted her hips and took off her bottoms.

Man this was torture, because I love to watch but his wife is a minx in her own regards, and she was really trying to distract me. She reached over grabbed a condom and handed it to me. I asked Sarah, "You ok?"

"Yes"

"This ok?"

"Yes"

I started fucking and it felt really good. Like I said, we have a history, so I know what she likes and she's familiar with me. She whispered in my ear, "Lets get you finished so you can watch"

She started doing Kegels and that sent me over the edge.

Our partners in crime had flipped into a 69, and knowing Sarah she was going to fuck him. It's her kryptonite and makes her want to fuck every time.

He's a big guy. Big muscles. Tall. All the equipment matched. So when I heard her ask, "can you grab a condom?" I had to watch; "Go slow you're kind of big" confirmed it.

She looked at me for reassurance and I winked back.

He started slow. Just easing in. He started at a good pace, so I leaned over and told him "When she moans little short moans, it means you can go harder"

Soon enough she started and he obliged. Her face flushed and I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm. Man I love watching a woman get fucked and enjoying herself.

By this time we had a big crowd around us. Everyone was watching and it was clear Sarah would be a hit. Later she told me she wasn't sure what to expect but that everyone was easy going and pleasant and because it was low pressure it made it easy to just go with the flow. We don't bring in unvetted people so it's one of the reasons there's a high comfort level.

"Oh my god that was a good one"

He whispered something in her ear, and the next thing I know he's got the condom off and he's cumming on her stomach. Always the gentlemen.

In the end Sarah had sex with him 2 more times that night. So yeah I think she had a good time.

The rest of the night was a blur. I had a threesome with another couple, then him and and I fucked his wife alternating. Sarah watched and later told me it was really hot to just see people fucking. I fucked her when we went to sleep but it was slow and tender, just to reconnect.

Grace and Ben had stayed in the pool house. The next morning we were having breakfast (it was almost noon, but technically still morning). the girls wrapped up in robes and Ben and I just in shorts. We talked. I kind of prodded Ben. He said he had a great time and would come again. I asked him if he fancied anyone and he said "A few". So they said they'd come again.

Ben went off to get dressed and Grace asked Sarah if she could "borrow him for a few minutes" and Sarah giggled. So we went back to the master and had a quicky. Ben and Grace had fucked that morning and she was still slippery when I pushed in. It was a nice little reconnection.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:51 am

What a wonderful update!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:37 am

Lovely update and by the sound of it a wonderful event, and your (re) connection with Grace, too.

Have a great 2024 and, of course, keep us informed.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

Mark KL
Trainable

Unread post by Mark KL » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:38 pm

Fantastic update. Worth the wait, as usual.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:37 am

Wonderful update. I love this thread.

Jamesparistoo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jamesparistoo » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pm

Amazing thread. Don’t know how I can have missed this one until today… Thank you for sharing this with your excellent writing skills.

coppiarealista
Prepubescent

Unread post by coppiarealista » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

What a shame, not to have more chapters of this wonderful story.
I'm a cuckold husband and it turned me on so much!!!

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:02 am

Would love an update on the dynamics of the relationship and how things are evolving.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:45 am

Thanks again for everyone's continued interest. I have some updates, maybe I'll get a chance by Friday to write them down. I did hook up with a hotwife, and wrote about it briefly but that's not really central to this story so I told it in the Stags and Vixens forum.

Grace and Sarah are my primary partners right now. We've got a fun dynamic going, and it keeps me busy. I see Grace for a Date night once a week. Sarah and I are more regular, more like 3-4 times a week outside of when I travel. Date nights can be anything from late dinner at her house, or Netflix and chill at mine. Sarah is a frequent overnight guest, and they both get along pretty well.

Grace/Ben/I have a new kind of dynamic going on. When I'm over there, he's taken to watching, and maybe participating after. It's my favorite dynamic. Sarah and I have had a few play sessions with my Teacher friends. So all in all, life has been great.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 am

I have some updates, maybe I'll get a chance by Friday to write them down.
Yes, please!

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:30 pm

Nice to hear from you and looking forward to the update.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:48 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:45 am
Thanks again for everyone's continued interest. I have some updates, maybe I'll get a chance by Friday to write them down. I did hook up with a hotwife, and wrote about it briefly but that's not really central to this story so I told it in the Stags and Vixens forum.

Grace and Sarah are my primary partners right now. We've got a fun dynamic going, and it keeps me busy. I see Grace for a Date night once a week. Sarah and I are more regular, more like 3-4 times a week outside of when I travel. Date nights can be anything from late dinner at her house, or Netflix and chill at mine. Sarah is a frequent overnight guest, and they both get along pretty well.

Grace/Ben/I have a new kind of dynamic going on. When I'm over there, he's taken to watching, and maybe participating after. It's my favorite dynamic. Sarah and I have had a few play sessions with my Teacher friends. So all in all, life has been great.
Looking forward to it.