Hotwife Lilly...my most probable inspiration

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JRE2
Experienced

Hotwife Lilly...my most probable inspiration

Unread post by JRE2 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:46 am

While going through and purging a bunch of old files, I ran across what I wrote about 20 years ago to remind myself the most likely experience that led me down the path of wife sharing. I don’t know that anyone actually had a revelation about the hotwife phenomenon that made them instantly embrace the lifestyle. Possibly there is a man who went to sleep one night thinking he would shoot any other man who looked crossways at his wife, yet by the next morning he’s surfing Craigslist for potential bulls, but I suspect that for the vast majority of us the idea evolves slowly.

It began for me decades ago at the tender age of 17. I was very naïve and still a virgin when I enlisted in the Air Force. Barely out of basic training, we had weekend passes and several of us were hanging out at the local USO club playing pool. We were discussing how and where we could go to find sexual adventure, but none of us owned a car or knew of a place on the bus line where underage airmen could find some action.

An older Marine, who was at the USO attempting to earn his first million by hustling us kids at two-bits a game, said he knew of a place we might have fun and it was only a few blocks from the club. Her name was Lilly, and she liked GIs, especially young ones, and we certainly fit that description. He shared her phone number and said she would usually invite guys over and we only needed to bring a bottle of booze to make ourselves welcome.

Three of us decided to give her a call. The oldest guy, an upstate New Yorker named Russo did the calling and must have said the right words, as she did invite us over. Russo had just turned 21 so after taking up a collection from us, he bought a bottle of the cheapest Vodka from the liquor store down the street. Off we went, three horny, slick-sleeved(no stripes) kids in our new and freshly starched khakis, to see what Lilly offered for entertainment.

Lilly lived in a small house in an older neighborhood. It wasn’t a shack, but it was well on the way to becoming one. She met us at the door and accepted the plain brown bag and its contents with a smile and a thank you. We shared introductions and she invited us in.
Lilly wasn’t beautiful, but she wasn’t unattractive either. Plainly dressed in jeans and sleeveless top and wearing no makeup, she looked like the next-door neighbor. She appeared to be in her thirties and a little bit on the skinny side, but she was a female and to us, freshly out of basic training with nothing around but men, she looked pretty darn good!

Lilly led us into the living room and to our surprise there was a man, a little older than her, sitting on the sofa, watching television. Lilly saw the questioning looks on our faces and introduced us to her husband!! He invited us to sit down and watch the situation comedy while Lilly went in the kitchen to make drinks. It was awkward at first, but by the time we finished our first drink, we were becoming more comfortable with the unusual situation.

By the time we were well into our second drink, the TV show ended, and her husband went across the room to turn it off…no remotes at the time. I can still see him standing in front of the old black and white set as he turned to Lilly and said “Why don’t you give the boys a show?”

She finished her drink with a smile, and with an exaggerated sway of her hips, walked over to a small record player, made a selection from a stack of 45 rpm records and placed it on the turntable. Mitch Miller’s version of The Yellow Rose of Texas introduced me to my first semi-personal strip show. I imagine the song played three or four times before she was totally nude, but who was counting. I was enthralled! It was only the second time I had seen a completely naked adult woman, the first being in a traveling carnival contortionist sideshow where I lied about my age so I could get in a closed off area of the tent where we got to see a nude version of the show for the paltry donation of fifty cents.

For about the same price, if you count the bottle of cheap booze, we were being treated to a private show. Lilly danced in front of each us for several minutes while we got to examine every part of her body up close and personal. She affectionately rubbed our fuzzy GI haircuts as she thrust her blond bush within inches of our faces, but she stepped over the line when she grabbed Chuck’s flight cap and rubbed it against her pussy. For the record, our flight caps were more commonly called “cunt caps”, but young Chuck from Iowa didn’t take kindly to the wet smears on the dark blue wool that he just knew would turn white once they dried. He got up and said he wanted to go back to the base. Russo said he was going to stick around, but Chuck talked me into going back to the base with him.

Though I had loved the strip show, I suppose I was scared to see where things would go from there, so Russo stayed while Chuck and I left. On the bus ride to the base, Chuck several times wet his handkerchief with spit and tried to wipe his cap clean. I think he was scared that the tough E6 barracks chief would see the soiled cap and put him on KP. I thought it was funny as hell, but I was also disappointed to leave Lilly’s house before I got to see what happened next!

When we got back to the barracks, we were all still sitting around laughing and sharing our experience with the rest of the guys when Russo walked in looking pale and shaky. He said that after we left, they had another drink and Lilly led him to her bedroom. He was busy banging away when her husband appeared in the doorway and yelled…"Lilly"! Russo jumped out of bed, grabbed his clothes and hurried out the door, scared to death that the husband was going to kill him.

While Russo was relating his near-death experience, another airman came in and told Russo he had a phone call in the day room. Remember, this was long before personal phones were invented, and every phone was a landline. Our squadron day room number was the only number we could use for personal calls. Russo left to answer the phone, but a few minutes later he returned with a big grin and said the caller was Lilly’s husband and that he wanted to apologize for scaring him. He was upset only because they had agreed that he should always get to fuck her first!

To make a long story short, Russo went back to Lilly’s place and got laid. Being an enterprising businessman, he became a procurer for Lilly’s young-GI fetish. She got her boy toys, the airmen got laid; her husband got his kinks, and Russo got a few bucks for sharing the phone number. I never went back to partake of Lilly’s desires, but I think the seed was planted when I learned that some lucky wives openly fuck other men with the husband’s knowledge and encouragement.