Friday Night Fun

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Friday Night Fun

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:04 am

Red Vixen and I had another fun filled weekend! It started Friday evening at a meet and greet with a guy we met who is local. Enjoyed dinner and conversation for a bit at a local sports bar before coming back to our place for a night cap and some fun. He was the perfect gentleman. It was a short event as it was so late by the time we got back to our place. Red Vixen made a statement while we were out eating dinner that if he could guess the color of her panties she would show them to him and take them off. Well, without prodding, he guessed on the first try! So once we got back to the house, she excused herself to use the ladies room and when she came back she told him so this your prize for guessing the color of my underwear. She removed her jeans and showed him her sexy red panties and then took them off for him and sat down next to him. She started massaging his growing erection in his jeans and they began making out.

His hands were roaming all over her breasts. She removed her top and bra and let him at her nipples. He hungrily kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked them. She unbuttoned his pants and released his rock hard cock and stroked it while he was busy devouring her breasts. They kissed for a few minutes and then her head went down to his hard cock. She kissed the head and licked the shaft all the way down to his balls, taking them in her mouth one at a time. Running her tongue over them before taking them into her mouth. I watched as his eyes rolled back and his head fell backwards onto the back of the couch.

She worked her tongue back up and slid her lips down his shaft to the base. He is is a good 6.5" he said with average thickness. He thoroughly enjoyed her oral talents and loved when she looked up in his eyes with his cock in her mouth. I loved when she looked over at me with his cock in her mouth as well. She stopped sucking his cock and stood up and took his hand and they walked into the bedroom. I followed right behind. She helped him out of his clothes and and sat him down on the bed and began kissing him again. After a little bit she was again sucking his cock. I was laying on the bed naked stroking my cock taking it all in. He was really loving how she gives head, and who wouldn't. She is very good at it. She stopped to slide up and straddle him. She took his cock and guided it into her pussy and slowly slid herself down on it. She looked over at me and smiled and whispered she wanted my cock in her mouth. I stood on the bed over him and moved in close so she could suck my cock. She was reveling in the fact she was sucking my cock and he was fucking her pussy.

We continued doing this a bit and her moans told us she was enjoying it very much. I stepped back after a little bit to let him enjoy her some more. He said he wanted to fuck her doggie style. She climbed off and got on all fours while he came up behind her and slid into her, she gasped as he slid in hard and fast and followed it up with a well placed smack on her ass. He began fucking her good, keeping a nice pace and occasionally alternating smacking both her cheeks. He even reached up and grabbed her hair pulling her back some. All things she enjoyed. She was begging him verbally to fuck her good and smack her ass. Red Vixen has no fear of telling you what she wants or how it feels, quite a verbal lady. So at this point I was lying in front of her and were looking into each others eyes and I was enjoy hearing her tell him what she wanted and how it felt. At one point he was fucking her nice and slow with slow long deep thrusts and in seconds he switched to hard, fast and quick deep thrusts. She came 3 times while he was fucking her.

He finally pulled out and decided he wanted to fuck her while she was laying on her side. She moved to her side and he slid up behind her and lifted her leg over his and slid his engorged cock into her. He began fucking her again. He then asked if he would be allowed to cum in her mouth and she turned her head and whispered yes baby. This excited him and he just fucked her harder. She was stroking my cock the whole time he was fucking her from behind. She kept asking me how I liked seeing and hearing how he was fucking her. I assured her that it was fucking hot! We both could tell he was about to cum as his moans and breathing had gave it away. He gave her about 6 more thrusts before pulling out and kneeling over her face. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked and stroked it until he shot his thick, creamy cum into her mouth. She managed to swallow every bit and even sucked and licked his cock clean. While she was doing the, I slide between her legs and slide my cock into her and began fucking her well used pussy. She came two more times while I was fucking her and after a while I came as well while watching them making out and him also playing with her nipples.

We cleaned up and talked for a few before ending the evening and agreed, we'd definitely meet again.
"There is a time when you realize that life just flies on by at a pretty rapid rate. Experience all you can before it's too late."