Re: Ascending Lauren

Unread post by knighter33 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:16 am

Holy Hell!! Epic!

Polpolp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Polpolp » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:28 am

I have no word for this update.

I really Hope the daughter scène is completely conceived. No way a Real father and daughter act like this.

Again not one piece of love between Corey and his family, just more and more humiliation and dirt.

Why make it so long just to conceived false scene?
I understand its memories of different Friends right ?

This story is to long that you need to go more and more deeper in the humiliation but it just make it more unreal and unloving

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:10 am

@Polpolp,

Thank you for taking the time to log in and provide your honest opinion. Allow us to address some of your concerns:

I really Hope the daughter scène is completely conceived. No way a Real father and daughter act like this.

While I dare say most father and adult daughters would never have this relationship (I count mine in this as well), who are we to say it is completely inconceivable? Were Lauren and I present for the encounter? No. Did the event take place on a road trip? No, it actually happened at our friend's neighbor's house. All we know is what our friends related to us and we mixed in some embellishment to make it fit the AL storyline. We do know for a fact the daughter is, like her mother, very promiscuous, and she did screw the single neighbor (who the mother, Patti, also got with). Were the details factual? Not for us to say. We aren't fact finding journalists, just amateur authors trying to have fun with our friends. Does it even really matter?

Again not one piece of love between Corey and his family, just more and more humiliation and dirt.

While approx. 50% of the storyline pulls from our friends' lives, the other half is from Lauren's and mine. I think we've been very clear that at this time in our lives, she - along with her slutty girlfriends - were bona fide sluts. As she grew into her role as a cuckoldress, something I repeatedly asked for, she sometimes took it to the extreme and over the top. Whether you want to believe it or not, there was/is immense love between us, even during that time. In fact, it was probably that love that got us through this period and out the other side. Other wittols will understand what I write here. If you are not in the LS, then you probably won't. I can't help that.

Why make it so long just to conceived false scene?
I understand its memories of different Friends right ?

This story is to long that you need to go more and more deeper in the humiliation but it just make it more unreal and unloving

We cannot - will not - change the past as we know it to fit others' notion of what it should be. I'm sorry you feel the tale is too lengthy. To be honest, if we have an Achilles' heel as authors, its that we are incapable of writing without developing the characters, and that sometimes translates into passages that may be too long. Its something we'll work on when we try our hand at self contained fiction, but for AL, most of our fans and our friends seem to love the detail. And in reality, it is for the latter that we do this, yet it is certainly sweet gravy that others out there enjoy the work too.

I just got back home from a long flight and Lauren is taking me out to lunch, so I'll close with this:

Please know that we agree the series is getting long in the tooth. We promised several couples that we'd weave their 'romances' into the story and for the most part we've done that now. From here on out, the majority of what we write will be about Lauren and Simple (and our closest friends), aptly projected onto the protagonists. I think you'll start seeing more of that 'love' you are looking for, but there are still a couple more chapters where Lauren, in her own words, was a heartless bitch. Not that I didn't ask for it and love it. I certainly did (and do). But please remember, I am a wittol and your idea of what love should look like is not necessarily reality for us. We are not Jenny and Oliver in the classic novel, although I will say the catch phrase 'love means never having to say you're sorry' does have some contextual application here.

Polpolp, while we value your readership - and hope it continues - there is certainly no shortage of leaner, more concise, and less controversial erotica out there. We encourage you to seek it out if this is not your cup of tea. That this story provided you with enough motivation to leave a comment though is encouraging, and we hope you stick around.

As always, stay tolerant, friend.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:10 pm

"we are incapable of writing without developing the characters"
And that is what keeps me an avid follower despite the fact that Lauren's behaviour has me at times wanting to throttle her!
It's the context too. There are a lot of threads on here that detail the sex but leave out the feelings, the emotions. This one doesn't and whilst it doesn't always make for easy reading it does make it all much more intense.
Plus the love ultimately is proved by the fact they are still together.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:45 am

I love this story. Don’t stop or change to appease the critic.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:58 pm

I would agree with the sentiments expressed above- AL has one of the best character development I have read especially given that “Lauren” is actually a composite of multiple people. Thanks again Lauren and Simple for devoting time to weave this lovely tale

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:39 am

Will be interesting to see how much more of a "heartless bitch" (not my words) Lauren can be in the upcoming chapters as the story wraps up

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:41 pm

I wonder if Amy's scene of anticipating Lauren is a teaser for a potential relationship between Amy and Caroline...

knighter33
Prepubescent

Unread post by knighter33 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:55 pm

bumpety bump for the hottest thread on record.

Hopefully we see another chapter drop by Simple and Lauren soon! :)

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:52 pm

Hoping that Caroline, DeAndre, and Zane will stick around a bit in Miami and have some fun with Lauren's Miami circle in the next chapter.

Chloe taking Lauren and Caroline both to one of her clients would be a sight to behold.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:32 pm

Almost two months since an update, hope all is well...

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:51 pm

======================
CHAPTER 26
======================
Note: if you are negatively triggered by overt and abject humiliation in the bedroom, you’re going to want to skip this one. Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.
======================
Friday, February 23rd
======================

Corey's body jerked awake as the piercing sound of his phone's alarm shattered the early morning quiet. He let out a groan, quickly silenced the device, and rubbed his tired eyes. In the dimly lit bedroom, Lauren lay beside him, her body curled up on its side, clutching a pillow. The thin, three-quarter-length tee she wore hugged her curves, emphasizing her toned figure and perky, gravity-defying breasts, which, despite her age, remained firm and youthful.

As her eyes fluttered open, a playful grin tugged at the corners of luscious lips. "Good morning, stud," she purred.

Corey's throat tightened as he swallowed. His mouth felt as dry as a desert.

Why does my mouth feel like it's been pissed in?

"Good morning," he managed to squeak out, his heart pounding in his chest.

Lauren's eyes narrowed as she made note of her husband's unease. Her lips curved into a cautious smile. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Corey hesitated, his thoughts swirling in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

"Regarding last night, I mean," she clarified, her eyes searching his.

Shame seemed to paralyze Corey's voice; his heart heavy with it. Before he could respond, Lauren climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. In the darkness, blood involuntarily surged to Corey's groin, his cock twitching and growing hard beneath her.

"Oh my, I think you did," Lauren grinned.

Corey's vision blurred as he watched Lauren reach down, her fingers firmly gripping the hem of her bed shirt. With tantalizing slowness, she peeled it over her shoulders, revealing the glorious sight of her b-cup breasts, naked and begging for attention. The remnants of the previous night's edibles had, to this point, clouded his mind, making it difficult to focus, but the sight before him now cut through the haze like a lighthouse.

Lauren's face lit up as she felt Corey's throbbing cock growing harder beneath his tighty-whities. Eagerly, she slid her panties aside, revealing a glistening slit. With a teasing motion, the forty-eight-year-old guided him towards her wet pussy, and with a gentle push, his modest six-inch length slipped inside her. As the tightness enveloped him, Corey couldn't help but notice a peculiar sensation of stickiness and grit, reminiscent of half-dried glue.

Good god, was that...his? Was that his crusty semen?

Despite the nagging thought, Corey couldn't resist the intoxicating rhythm of Lauren's hips rolling against his. The memory of his best friend, Zane, and the black ironworker, DeAndre, relentlessly fucking her earlier in the night flashed through his mind. Zane had left his mark on her back with a thick load of cum, while DeAndre had howled in pleasure as he emptied himself into her bare hole.

Are these the remnants I'm sliding through right now?

Instinctively gripping his wife's hips, Corey aided her in setting the pace, although it was far tamer compared to the wild pounding Lauren had received from Zane and DeAndre. It was the rhythm of a couple who had spent thirty years together, their bodies moving in sync, lost in the moment of pure intimacy.

In that fleeting moment, there were no other lovers or lascivious notions. It was just them, hearts pounding as one as they made love. And yet, it didn't take long for those ever-present thoughts to creep back in. As his eyes feasted on the sight of her bouncing breasts and the way they flattened against her chest with each thrust, Corey couldn't help but think about how up until recently only he had had the privilege of beholding those perfect tits.

Now...they were the playthings for many men.

His breath grew ragged as he reached up and mauled the nipples.

So many others had held them...sucked them...came on them...

As Lauren quickened her pace, her scent filled the air. She felt pleasure too, but it was not the kind she encountered with bigger men; it was the contented, heartwarming kind that came from the deep love they shared. She didn't need to cum on his dick; what mattered most was their deep connection.

Leaning forward, Lauren rested her hands on Corey's chest for support. His nipples brushed against her skin, sending electric shocks through his body. She could feel his heart pounding beneath her palms, mirroring the intensity of her own.

Corey's hands moved from Lauren's hips to her ass, gripping it firmly, urging her to go faster. The Airbnb bed creaked, and the sound of their bodies colliding grew louder, filling the room. Both began moaning as Corey dug his fingers into her flesh, thrusting upward into the hole that had been fucked by a black man and his best friend just hours ago. The thought of it sent him over the edge.

"Ahhhhh, mmmm..."

Gritting his teeth, Corey came. It wasn't a loud, earth-shattering orgasm, but it happened inside his wife's pussy, something that had become exceedingly rare in recent times. And for that, he was grateful.

As their trembling bodies gradually stilled, Lauren collapsed onto Corey's chest, their breasts pressing against each other, his nearly as big as hers. They lay there, savoring the moment.

"I love you," Lauren whispered, her lips brushing against his as she kissed him. The fact that she had said it first meant the world.

"I love you too."

Laying there, knowing that the day was beckoning, the raven-haired beauty looked deeply into her husband's eyes.

"I've missed this."

A smile flitted across Corey's face, then faded. Interlacing her fingers, palms down on his meaty pecs, Lauren rested her chin on her knuckles. She could see the conflict in his eyes.

"Nuh-uh. C'mon, that's not the look of a hubby finally reunited with his loving wife. What gives?"

His eyes shifted to the right, a sure sign of lying. "Nothing."

Then, after some deliberation, he dismissed that with a wave of his hand.

"Everything. This."

Lauren narrowed her eyes, taken aback. "Us? But we're finally back together."

Corey reached out, tenderly brushing a stray strand of his wife's glossy black hair away from her flushed cheek, his fingertips trailing down the curve of her neck.

"And I'm so happy. It's been a long year."

"So, what's the problem?"

"I'm...I feel. I feel like a freak sometimes."

"Okaaay. How so?"

A deep sigh.

"Our lives. Oh sure, we go to work, go to the grocery store, maybe take in a movie. Everything we should be doing. But then there is the dark side of us. I need not explain that part."

Lauren tilted her head slightly. "A dark side we both agreed to."

"I know that. I'm not pointing fingers. I know who started it. That's why I feel like a freak."

"There's always been pillow talk."

"That's just it. A lot of couples talk the talk. Few walk the walk. Had we not decided to move, I don't think we would have ever acted on it."

"And yet here we are."

"Exactly," Corey sighed. "And I can't stop thinking about it. Every time you mentioned going out, even if it was alone for dinner, I fantasized about you meeting someone. And when my imagination's fried, I think about guys you've already been with. Zane, the frat boys, that entrepreneur, the cowboy. It's sick."

”I wouldn't call that sick."

"Oh, no? I can hardly get it up without thinking these thoughts. Sometimes, I actually get off on the prospect of you ditching me for somebody else. And then there's Caroline."

Lauren shifted her body, a thigh rubbing against his wet, shriveled penis. "Okay, well, I have to admit that was...unusual. But she's a grown woman. Just because society frowns upon something doesn't make it evil."

She smiled inwardly. The honest banter, albeit about a taboo subject, was refreshing. This was the first chance they'd had to chat now that there would be no long goodbyes. And it felt really good. Still, it was unclear what he was getting at.

"So...where is this going?"

Corey looped his arms around her neck and kissed her forehead. "I think I'm chasing a high."

"You just got high."

"Not that kind."

"Then what?"

"I need more."

"More? Like you want to date other women?"

"No, god no. You're enough woman for any man."

"Then what, Corey? This conversation is going nowhere."

He shrugged and cast his eyes downward. "More...you know. Things Twisty would like."

Lauren cocked an eyebrow. To hear him talk about himself in the third person was a bit eerie.

"Um...you mean like...hurting you?"

Corey nodded, the shame misting his eyes. It was a scary thing, admitting that he wanted her to amp things up in the ways of humiliation.

The Iowan wife paused. Was he really asking her to escalate? To intensify the cruelty? There was a vulnerability in his voice that gave Lauren a glimpse of the battle raging inside him.

"Corey, are you sure?" It was a legitimate question. Surely, she had exceeded his expectations over the past few months, sleeping with a plethora of other men, including his best friend. Then there were the ones he didn't even know about.

The graying wittol nodded.

"Why?"

This time he shook his head as if he was trying to erase the notion. "Never mind."

Lauren poked him in the chest. "Nope, not getting off that easy."

Corey took a deep breath. "I don't really know why. I've tried to articulate it and can't. While I was in Des Moines, something about being away from you amplified the thoughts of you being with other men. Something I eroticized internally. What was just pillow talk suddenly became possible, with you being in a big shiny city all by yourself. Making a new life and new friends. Meeting rich men and good-looking young ones. The potential of losing you to one of them is...hot."

"So, you actually get off on the gamble? And you're willing to take it?"

The sixty-one-year-old hesitated. She could tell he was not comfortable talking about it.

"That's why I'm a freak. The more it's rubbed in my face, the hotter it is. I want to feel the daggers, the torment, the pain, the danger. Like a cutter relieves emotional distress by cutting themselves, but in my case there's no blood."

Lauren locked eyes with her husband of twenty-eight years. They had talked about his fetish before, but never this in depth. The man she was married to had just revealed a side of himself that she had never fully recognized before--a subtle shift in his persona. While he remained the epitome of an alpha male, exuding confidence and strength in most aspects of his life, there was now an underlying need for dominance and control, a desire to relinquish power. This likely emerged when she moved. On one hand, he had immense pressures at work, where he had to assert authority and manage challenging situations. This was counterbalanced by a situation he had no control over. He no longer had any say on where she went and who she went with. While they spoke often, they'd sometimes not speak for days depending on their schedules. So, in the middle of those long nights alone, the pain of not knowing what she was doing merged with that pillow talk and his own erotic cogitations to form an escape from the pain. This then, is what started the ball rolling. In many ways, her husband fit the mold of a classic cuckold--a person who found solace in emotional emasculation, using it as a release valve for his pent-up frustrations. The deeper the emotional wound, the more profound the relief.

Blinking, Lauren saw a little bit of her in his reflection. He wasn't the only one who had found a submissive side.

"So, the potential for someone to sweep me off my feet?"

"Terrifying."

"And?"

Corey swallowed hard. "Immensely arousing."

"Losing me to another man actually excites you?"

The silence spoke volumes. Pursing her lips, Lauren contemplated that for a minute, then rolled off his jiggling belly. This flavor of the kink was the oddest yet, and yet another in a long line of his penchants she didn't fully understand. Sitting up in bed, she gathered her long mane into a single tail and stroked it for a long time, staring at the wall. Finally, she tossed it behind her and turned.

"Alright," Lauren cleared her throat.

Corey opened his eyes. He had nearly dozed off again. "Alright, what?"

"I'll give you what you want," she said firmly. "I'll be your Rasputin, your Bloody Mary. You want torment? You want to embrace the pain? You want me to give away a piece of my heart? Fine. But promise me, Corey, promise me it won't go too far. Don't you DARE let this ruin us. If things get too intense, use the safe word, damnit. We ARE going to grow old together, got it?"

As if to punctuate that rousing discourse, the snooze on the phone's alarm went off again. The couple could hear sounds in the Airbnb's common area as the others began to stir.

Time to rise and shine.

+++++

A layer of frost blanketed the grass as Corey made his way to the bed and breakfast office. Outside, Lauren, Caroline, Zane, and DeAndre silently gathered in the parking lot, engines of the U-Haul and Jetta warming, anticipating the final leg of their journey to Miami. Their minds were weighed down by the gummies from the night before, and they spoke little, lost in their own thoughts as the first rays of sunlight began to illuminate the sky.

Not surprisingly, the owners, Hal and Bertha Strikestra, were already awake and preparing breakfast.

"Sure you don't want to stay for pancakes?" the elderly man asked, hanging the Airbnb's keys on a pegboard. "Bertha here makes great grits."

Corey politely declined, "Gotta make a thousand miles today." As it was, they'd be lucky to reach the Miami-Dade county line by eight that evening.

"My husband tells me you were able to go swimming after all," the white-haired hostess smiled kindly. "Was the water to your liking?"

Hal looked away nervously and busied himself with nothing as Corey shot him a curious look. Not so private after all, huh?

"Yes, ma'am, everything was fine. May I have a receipt?" Corey inquired. Dale Dactyl, owner of Dactyl Construction, his new employer, had graciously offered to pay his moving expenses.

Exiting the office, Corey's thoughts raced. Did the old man spy on them last night? Did he see the girls half-naked, breasts flopping about in the water? Half of Corey was disgusted, but he couldn't very well complain after his own behavior now could he? The other half? Well, that mental note went into the spank bank for later recall.

As Corey returned to the parking lot, he was pleased to see the vehicles warmed up and ready to go. Zane was in the U-Haul, adjusting the oversized mirrors, while Caroline and DeAndre huddled in the back of the Jetta, still half asleep. And there, in the front passenger seat was Corey's beautiful wife, the cornerstone of his life, his anchor in the stormiest of seas. She was right where she belonged, forever by his side.

+++++

Two hours into the final push to South Florida, the occupants of the Volkswagen remained silent, content with gazing out the window as Corey drove at the speed limit, soft rock drifting lazily from the speakers under the dash. There was no mention of the previous night's events, though they were undoubtedly replaying in the minds of each passenger.

Caroline stared listlessly at the passing scenery, while DeAndre couldn't help but smirk. The images of the mother and daughter eagerly taking his cock, practically at the same time, played like a raunchy movie on a loop in his mind. How fortunate was he? Two beautiful white women worshipping ebony dick. It was a brother's dream. As he lingered on Lauren's profile from the back, he admired her long black hair, now combed and free of cum, as it fell to the seat below. It was a tough call to decide who was better in bed. Perhaps he would get another taste before this adventure came to an end.

Much like DeAndre, Corey's mature wife was lost in her own thoughts, holding Corey's hand over the console and staring out the windshield without focus. She too was reliving the electrifying events of the night before, a night of firsts.

Her first black man, his dick, thick and pulsating, filled her mouth for the first time. The taste of his skin, the way he guided her with his hands, as she succumbed to curiosity. Caroline's assessment of black cock appeared to be spot on.

And then there was Zane, Corey's best friend, who, at DeAndre's encouragement, had taken her by surprise with his long and crooked shaft up her ass, while her daughter's boyfriend filled her pussy. The sensation of being filled in both holes simultaneously was, simply put, a surreal revelation that both pleasure and pain can push one to the edge of ecstasy.

Caroline, the X factor. She had proven to be an unexpected surprise, embodying the younger version of her now sexually liberated mother. Their encounter, though not technically sex, was undeniably taboo by any standard. And yet, it had ignited a fire within them all.

It wasn't just the act of being naked in the same bed that had aroused them. No, it was the electric atmosphere created by the presence of mother and daughter engaging in such nasty acts in such close proximity. The effect it had on the men in the room was so, so hot!

Would they dare repeat such an experience? Would Lauren's motherly instincts kick in and shut down any possibility of a "next time"? Only time would tell.

Corey.

Lauren glanced at her husband, who was focused on driving, and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. He returned her smile with a playful wink. The conversation they had that morning had opened their eyes to new possibilities. In less than a year, he had gone from suggesting she flirt with other men to encouraging her to fuck them. Granted, while reluctant at first, after experiencing sex like never before, she too had changed. To satiate him along the way, she'd sprinkled in a smattering of humiliation as well, just like the textbooks said. But now he wanted her to go hell-bent for leather. So how? How to pull that off without it being an absurd portrayal straight out of a cheesy porn movie? And how to do it without jeopardizing his well-being? Sure, they had a safe word, but would he ever use it?

Like her mother, the twenty-seven-year-old high school counselor was also pondering last night's events. The idea of having sex in front of her parents while her mother was being boned and her father masturbated was simply twisted. There was no other way to think about it. None. Period.

And she wasn't just a bystander. Oh no. She had helped guide her mother's mouth onto her friend's cock. Encouraged the double penetration. Thrilled in the humiliation of her dad. That was some sick shit. And yet, it got her off.

Why?

Was her part in emasculating him just a daughter wanting to please her dad? Or was it something darker? Some type of twisted retribution for him being overprotective when she was growing up? Was she getting back at him for the dates she was never allowed to go on? Was it her way of taking control and showing him she could do whatever the hell she wanted with her own body?

Caroline couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness deep within at the thought of the once towering figure in her life being reduced to a weak spectator. But just as she and her mother had emerged as friends, so too was she realizing that her father was just a man. And if her psychology degree had taught her anything, it was that the male psyche could be a fragile thing, a paradoxical mix of strength and vulnerability. On the surface, a hard shell to be reckoned with. Underneath, a tender core, susceptible to the pressures and complexities of life. And every man dealt with those differently.

Back up front, Corey glanced around the cabin, first at his wife, then in the back at his daughter and her boyfriend. When his eyes returned to Lauren, she gave him a pleasant smile. A surge of pride came over him. She was a knockout to be sure. That she let a guy almost thirteen years older than she put a ring on her finger when she was still a child herself, much less still being together almost three decades later, was simply amazing.

She was no ordinary beauty either, and not by chance. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to sculpt her body to that level of perfection. Even at forty-eight, she was nearly flawless.

The way her straight, jet-black hair cascaded down her shoulders, reaching halfway down her back in some places and extending just below her breasts, which were only barely considered B-cups.

Visibly defined abs ripped in appearance, but soft in a feminine kind of way. Even her navel was sensuous. 

And well-rounded hips and a tight ass that gave her just enough of an hourglass shape to rock any outfit. 

The physical difference between Corey and Lauren was now evident. While she maintained her body impeccably, he had allowed himself to slide, carrying about thirty extra pounds that he shouldn't have. His belly, flabby and protruding, his thighs meaty, and his chest boasting distinct man-boobs were a result of indulging in too many doughnuts and greasy lunches. Things had begun to change for the better as he worked hard with Zane back at the local gym in Iowa, shedding ten pounds and making some improvements. He hoped to continue this progress during their time in Miami and eventually feel confident enough to remove his shirt without feeling the need to cross his arms. Maybe he would even catch the eye of one of those beach bimbos who usually just ended up giggling and guessing his bra size as he walked by.

As if.

Of course, Corey's angst ran deep, a potent cocktail of jealousy and insecurity that bubbled beneath the surface. It gnawed at him, fueled by the undeniable truth that Lauren was breathtaking these days, someone who effortlessly drew attention from both men and women. He couldn't deny how hot it was to see Lauren transform before his very eyes. She had since shed her modest attire and emerged as a woman on the hunt, wearing very little these days and exuding an irresistible confidence that turned heads wherever she went. All of this was a constant reminder that she was no longer just his in bed but also someone who embraced her own perversion and played her cards skillfully. What started as compersion had grown to much more. His ever-evolving fetish, a force that found him pleasure in being humbled and yes...even humiliated. And her being driven to seek felicity in progressively depraved exploits, partially to enable his kink, but increasingly to also satiate the inner slut she'd discovered.

There was no doubt the way she carried herself, with a newfound sensuality and magnetism, left him both enchanted and tormented. Seeing her bask in the attention of others fueled that cocktail to new heights. It was a delicate tightrope, balancing between envy and arousal. Corey couldn't help being regretful that he could no longer please his wife sexually. Of course, she probably would have gone to her grave not knowing what she was missing had he not opened the proverbial Pandora's Box.

As he thought about the potential consequences of his actions, Corey realized that there were darker realities at play. A random hookup could go badly, or someone might want more from a relationship than Lauren was willing to give. On the other hand, she might find someone she prefers to spend her time with romantically. The thought of losing her to someone else left Corey feeling dry and anxious.

So beautiful. 

His cock stirred, even as he knew he was sinking into a deeper abyss. One where he craved increasingly cruel humiliation. What was it about that which turned him on so? Was it the scorn or the raw honesty? Were not the insults hurled at him truthful? Her other lovers were better in bed than he was. They did have bigger dicks. He was fat and pudgy. These were all god's honest truths. Those things may have been degrading and hurtful, but they were not lies.

In a way, it was cathartic. A situation where denial, punishment, jealousy, fear, helplessness, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and emasculation were all rolled into one big mindfuck. It was a twisted fascination that seemed to defy logic and reason. Perhaps Corey thought, it was the element of surrender that enticed him. The relinquishment of power and control, the vulnerability of being stripped down to his most primal self. In those moments of degradation, he found a strange liberation, a release from the weight of societal expectations and masculinity. Indeed, it was during the anticipation and build-up that he felt himself truly alive and fully present in the moment, all the while knowing that post-nut clarity would send him crashing down to the reality of his wife in the arms of another. A man who may very well wind up challenging him for the very thing he loved the most. The agony was bittersweet and very arousing. Indeed, he'd begun having dreams where he was beginning to lose her, and instead of waking in horror, he woke to an erection. That's some more fucked up shit.

Corey's intense retrospect was rudely interrupted by the car announcing an incoming call.

'Call from...Dale Dactyl'

A wide grin spread across the project manager's face, lightening the mood. Other than being reunited with Lauren, if there was one thing he was looking forward to most, it was his new job.

"Hey, Dale!" Corey greeted his new boss warmly. "You got some nice weather lined up for us down there? We'll be there in about ten hours."

"Seventy-five degrees and sunny. How's that sound?" Dale's voice crackled through the speakers.

"Perfect. Considering they were calling for an ice storm when we headed out of Des Moines this morning, I'd say we lucked out," Corey chuckled.

Lauren smiled. "No more snow shoveling!"

"You got that right!" Corey agreed.

There was a brief pause on the line before Dale spoke again, his tone curious. "And who was that lovely voice I heard just now? The missus, I presume?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. Dale meet Lauren. Lauren...Dale."

Lauren raised her voice a bit to compensate for the road noise and two-way speaker. "Hi, Dale! I've heard a lot about you. Looking forward to meeting you in person."

"The pleasure's all mine," Dale replied graciously. "My wife Amanda and I will have to take you two out once you're settled in. Show you around Fort Lauderdale a bit."

"It's a date!" Lauren confirmed, smiling at the conversation and looking lovingly at her husband.

"Sounds good," Corey added, getting back to business. "I'll reach out next week and we can go over my onboarding and all that jazz."

"Plenty of time for all that HR nonsense later," Dale dismissed lightly. "You two just focus on getting here safe and sound."

"Will do. Talk to you soon Dale. Thanks again."

"Absolutely. Take care of our boy now, Lauren," Dale directed warmly.

"Always do," she assured him before Corey ended the call.

Turning to his wife with a grin, Corey's mood seemed lifted. "He seems nice."

"I like him already," Lauren agreed, giving his hand an encouraging squeeze. "This move may be the best thing we've ever done."

+++++

As the Volkswagen and U-Haul rolled into the roadside truck stop, the sun high in the Georgia sky, Zane and Corey brought the vehicles to a halt on opposite sides of a fueling island. The girls and DeAndre wasted no time in heading inside the massive building to pee and find some much-needed refreshments. Meanwhile, the other two men began to gas up.

With pump handle in hand, Zane caught Corey's eye and spoke up, his voice low and filled with a little anxiety. "Cors, about last night..."

Corey unscrewed the Jetta's gas cap and shrugged nonchalantly. "What about it?"

Zane hesitated, his words hanging in the air. "It was...unexpected."

A smirk played on Corey's lips as he carefully inserted the hose handle into the fill pipe. "You think?"

Zane blinked. "How...how do you feel about what happened?"

Corey stared at the pump's meter. "I think we're past the point of questioning the 'hows, 'whats' and 'whys', don't you? It is what it is."

Zane nodded, relief in his eyes. "Okay, yeah, sure. It is what it is."

As the U-Haul began to fill, the mechanic decided to take a quick trip to the restroom just as the others were emerging. When Caroline and Lauren ducked back into the car, DeAndre approached Corey who was tapping the last of the dispenser's gasoline against the metal grommet.

"Hey listen. About last night..."

Corey rolled his eyes, the weariness of the subject evident in his expression.

"You did what any man would do when faced with that kind of willing pussy. I get it."

DeAndre raised an eyebrow. "So, that's it? You...understand?"

Corey placed the pump handle back in its holder and waited for the receipt. "Yeah, I do."

DeAndre could hardly believe his ears. He had fucked this guy's wife and daughter right in front of him, and all he got was a casual "I get it"?

"So, um...I guess we cool?"

A smirk tugged at Corey's lips as he folded the paper receipt, his gaze locked on DeAndre over his sunglasses. "Sure, don't sweat it. We're cool."

DeAndre opened the rear door of the car, but before he climbed in, he turned back, his voice low so the girls would not hear.

"You know, brah, before we leave I might..."

Corey held the black man's gaze fast, a twinkle in his eye conceding that his wife might just entertain such an idea.

"Yes, DeAndre. I expect that's true."

+++++

After two more full tanks of gas and many tiring hours, the group of five finally arrived at the U-Haul storage facility in Buena Vista. It was just past eight o'clock when they stepped out of the van to stretch their legs. They all agreed that they would rather unload the rental truck before heading to the apartment. Once they completed a brief round of celebratory high-fives, Corey opened the back of the box truck and started directing the unloading process.

Bessy, Zane's prized Harley, was unloaded first. The group then efficiently transferred their most cherished belongings into the clean, climate-controlled storage space. Within less than an hour, Lauren felt a sense of relief as a heavy-duty padlock secured the locker. She was glad they had taken the extra care to safely store their most prized possessions themselves. This way, they ensured that the movers wouldn't have the opportunity to damage any of their items.

After depositing the rental truck keys into the night deposit box, Zane started his bike and smiled as it idled smoothly. The warm and humid air provided a pleasant contrast to the cold they had experienced in Iowa, making it ideal riding weather for one to clear their head after the long drive. With Lauren's address confirmed and a promise to meet them there, the mechanic rode off into the evening with a salute.

The others waved and then began discussing what to do for dinner. None wanted Chinese or pizza again. Since they had been sitting for twelve hours, Corey suggested taking a walk along the boulevard, which would not only help them get their legs back but also offered numerous sidewalk cafes to choose from. They all agreed that this was the best option, so they got into the Jetta and drove towards downtown on I-95. A short while later, they spotted the four red aircraft warning lights atop Lauren's apartment building, just above the large, white illuminated sign on the façade that read "Majestic Summit Arms."

He tore his gaze from the interstate traffic just long enough to see Lauren beaming back at him. She reached over and squeezed his shoulder, a gesture that seemed to say 'you're home...you're finally home'.

The significance of that moment could not be overstated. It had been nearly a year since they had planned the move and now it was complete. It was time to start afresh, to search for a nice house in the suburbs where they could retire in peace and maybe enjoy their yet to be born grandchildren one day.

Corey smiled as the high-rise loomed larger.

Home, indeed.

+++++

The leisurely walk along the boulevard and a much healthier dinner made everyone feel a lot better. Upon returning to the apartments, they saw Zane standing at the concierge's desk engaged in a heated discussion.

"I'm telling you, I can't leave a Harley out on a downtown street overnight," the biker said in frustration. "It's a goddamn Cruiser. She'll get stolen for sure."

Lauren frowned when she saw the attendant on duty was none other than old man Harvey.

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't allow motorcycles to be parked in the building unless you live here. You'll have to find another parking garage."

"Everything okay over here?" the sultry resident stepped up and asked.

Zane turned with a sigh. "This guy won't let me park Bessy inside where she'll be safe. Says the rules don't allow it."

"Well, hello, Mrs. Miller," Harvey said thickly with a smirk. "Welcome back to paradise."

Not interested in any small talk from the likes of him, Lauren ignored the snarky reception. "I came to collect the keys for the guest apartment. Perhaps we could also work out a solution for my friend's bike situation. Zane will be staying the night as our guest."

The geriatric doorman raised an eyebrow as his gaze shifted between Zane, Corey, and DeAndre. His tone made Lauren bristle. "Is that so?" he replied, the innuendo clear.

Lauren held her tongue, unwilling to give the unpleasant man any satisfaction at baiting her. She waited expectantly for the keys, eager to remove herself and the others from his insinuating presence.

"Alright," Harvey nodded. "I'll allow the motorcycle to be parked at the far end of the garage, just this once. But it can't be a regular thing."

As the group headed toward the elevator lobby, they heard him call after Corey.

"Welcome to your new home, Mr. Miller. We've been waiting for you. I'm sure you'll find your stay...enlightening."

Corey stopped and looked back at the old man, who was smiling in an unsettling manner. It was almost as if the doorman knew something he did not. His tone carried an ominous implication that caused the newly minted Floridian to pause. Before he could respond, Lauren took his arm and steered her husband towards the lift, thankful to put an end to the suggestive greeting.

She cringed at the things that may surface now that Corey was there.

And so, it begins.

+++++

After helping Caroline and DeAndre settle into the guest apartment, Lauren, Corey, and Zane returned to Lauren and Corey's place. Lauren made drinks in hopes that the alcohol would ease some of the tension that was clearly between them.

As they sipped their cocktails, an unspoken awkwardness filled the air. The elephant in the room was undoubtedly Lauren and Zane's blossoming sexual relationship. The apprehension, combined with the long day, dampened spirits, left none of them quite sure what to do or say.

Finishing their drinks in relative silence, Lauren made up the couch for Zane. "I think we're all beat from the long drive," she remarked, grateful for the distraction. While she turned the sofa into a bed, Corey grabbed fresh linens from the hall closet.

Once everything was set, Corey announced he was turning in for the night. Lauren followed, bidding Zane goodnight with a soft if not lingering smile. As the lights were extinguished in unit 23f, so too were they in the guest apartment.

Exhaustion had set in. There would be no sex for anyone that evening.

======================
Saturday, February 24th
======================

The next morning, Lauren suggested taking DeAndre to the beach to see the ocean. Although he was born and raised in Georgia, he had never visited the coast. Even though the air temperature at ten o'clock was just reaching seventy degrees, which was too cold for non-natives to swim, the others agreed that it was perfect weather to enjoy a walk on the sand.

Caroline smiled as her boyfriend caught his first glimpses of the Atlantic, first on I-195, then along Alton Road and Indian Creek Drive. As they got out of the Jetta and walked down the boardwalk, DeAndre took a deep breath of the fresh air, his eyes widening at the vast blue expanse before him. "Whoa, it's huge!"

Everyone but Corey suppressed a chuckle at the unsaid association.

Walking down to the wet sand, they slipped off their shoes to feel the cool grains between their toes. DeAndre bent down to sift it through his fingers. When the gentle surf rolled in, lapping at his feet, he jumped back with a shout. "Damn, that water's cold!"

Caroline wrapped an arm around his waist. "Come down here during the summer, and you won't be saying that."

They began making their way north, strolling leisurely. The young black man kept glancing out at the horizon, still amazed by the vastness of blue to the distant meeting of the sea and sky. Gulls called and wheeled overhead as a salty breeze tousled their hair.

Coming upon a large shell half-buried in the sand, Lauren stopped and studied its spiral design. As Corey, Caroline, and Zane continued walking ahead, DeAndre stopped to wait for her. And in that instant, the ocean wasn't the only thing that took his breath away. The older woman's whole look was effortlessly beachy. Knowing there would be no swimming that day, she had worn a lightweight cotton floral romper that clung to her body in all the right places. The scoop neck plunged just low enough to reveal the swell of her small breasts, her braless nipples evident in the slightly chilly breeze. Bending over, she picked up a shell and approached her daughter's friend, her hips swaying seductively, drawing his eyes to her narrow waist cinched by a thin pale purple belt.

"Here," Lauren said with a sincere look. "A small gift to remember your first beach visit."

DeAndre gazed down at the mature white wife, drinking in her beauty. What was it about this woman that made him instantly hard? Was it her still perky breasts, begging to be touched? Was it her perfectly round, peachy ass--unusual for a woman her age--that cried out to be squeezed and spanked? There was no doubt she was a submissive, even more so than her daughter.

Or was it just her attitude? Free-spirited, caring, and undeniably fuckable?

Smiling softly, DeAndre accepted the small token and stuffed it in his pocket. He glanced down the beach where the others had roamed. The only one who seemed aware the two had fallen behind was Corey, who was looking back over his shoulder, trying his best to be inconspicuous about it.

"So, he really doesn't care you get with other guys?"

"Oh, he cares," Lauren said, brushing wind-whipped hair from her face. "Just not in the way you'd think."

"We have some unfinished business, me and you," he said.

The sun-kissed beauty smirked. "As much as I'd like that, you need to focus on your girlfriend, mister."

Caroline's voice, carried by the breeze, finally reached the two. "You guys coming?"

DeAndre curled his lips at the double entendre. One of his fingers traced the outline of Lauren's cheek and jaw, then tapped her nose. "Perhaps again sometime?"

"Perhaps," Lauren replied with a knowing smile, then trotting after the others.

Perhaps.

+++++

The rest of the day passed quickly. The group stopped at the Taffy Snapper for lunch and walked along the pier where Myles Kanzanka usually moored his yacht. Unfortunately, it was not there, likely off entertaining dignitaries somewhere around the world. Their conversations remained lighthearted, each trying hard to avoid topics that might bring up the events of Thursday night.

As late afternoon approached, they decided to return to the apartments to freshen up for dinner. Before leaving the boardwalk along the causeway, Lauren noticed Corey staring down at a less busy marina housing smaller boats. The name of one boat in particular caught his eye.

"Amarillo Sky," she said, creeping up behind her husband and slipping her arms under his, clasping her hands together around his waist. "Alex's cabin cruiser. You remember Alex, right?"

"Tex. How could I forget?"

"Perhaps you'll be able to join us for a spin in the bay someday."

Despite the warm temperature nearing eighty degrees, a shiver ran down Corey's spine as he remembered the tall, broad-shouldered Texan who always wore a cowboy hat. Alex was just one of the special friends his wife had met during their time apart.

'Join us for a spin'.

So, she was still seeing him. Corey swallowed hard but his mouth was dry. Always dry. Why so dry?

Of course, that made sense. From all accounts, the realtor was a nice guy. It was just...this all was going to take some getting used to. When he'd been in Iowa, none of her relationships had been so in his face. Now, there was no more pretending, no more fantasizing. This was real.

Lauren peeled back as her phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi, Amy!

"Yes, I'm back.

"Um, tonight? We're taking Caroline and a couple of friends out to eat, sort of a thank you for helping us. Plus, they're leaving tomorrow. Would you like to join us? I'd love for you to meet them...

"Really? Awesome. Can you meet us at the chophouse on Fifth Street?

"Yeah, that's the one. Eight o'clock.

"No, no trouble at all. See ya then, love."

Lauren wheeled around to find Corey's beady eyes looking lost. She could see he was overwhelmed by how much her life had changed. The bright lights, the ocean, her new friends, the faster pace.

"Amy's going to join us for dinner, is that okay?"

Corey managed a smile and nodded. He knew the blonde was another one of those 'friends'. A rowdy one, not to mention one of her lovers.

Yeah, this was definitely going to take some getting used to.

+++++

The five-star Harold Hill Steakhouse took pride in its white linen service and strict dress code. Unfortunately, neither Zane nor DeAndre had brought appropriate jackets on their trip. However, with a couple of borrowed ties from Corey and their imposing stature, the nervous maître d' agreed to waive the coat requirement.

The party of six was seated at a large round table; Caroline was between her boyfriend and Zane; Amy was next to Lauren, who in turn was between DeAndre and her husband.

Soon, a smiling sommelier approached with an extensive wine list, which Corey promptly dismissed. "We'll start with the 2018 Pinhel Grande Escolha Siria," he said expertly.

"Excellent choice, sir. I'll bring it right away."

A few raised eyebrows came from the women, and Zane let out a low whistle. "Dude, ordering wine like that would get your man card revoked back at Clancy's Pub," he teased.

Corey flashed his best friend a sheepish smile.

"I think men who know wine are attractive," Amy came to her host's defense.

Zane mockingly raised his hand. "Boone's Farm, 2010 please," drawing a satirical swoon from the blonde and a contemptuous look from the wine steward.

"So sexy," she said dramatically.

Everyone shared a chuckle which effectively broke the ice. The sommelier returned and poured the wine into oversized glasses. A short time later, warm laughter filled their side of the room, and all six were enjoying themselves immensely.

Even Corey, although his concentration during various conversations was occasionally broken by how familiar his wife was getting with DeAndre. The young man was obviously taken with the woman almost two decades his senior, complimenting her on the elegant, sleek black dress she was wearing. Corey had to admit, as good as she looked in her slut wear, she was absolutely stunning in that chic outfit. The Lycra fabric clung to her tight body, showing off each delectable curve, and the tight bodice teased a glimpse of her perky B-cup breasts. Always accessorizing, she had chosen delicate multi-colored bracelets that jingled softly with every move, drawing attention to her slender arms.

Still, the older man winced when DeAndre complimented her on her attire, saying the only thing missing was a pearl necklace.

"You're probably right," Lauren agreed, one hand coming down on his forearm, the other caressing her decolletage. "But wherever would I get one this time of night?"

As the evening progressed and the wine flowed, the whole table seemed to be flirting except for Corey. At one point, Zane playfully nudged Caroline, drawing her attention to the sparks flying between her mother and DeAndre. "Looks like your mom's having a good time," he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, no shit," Caroline chuckled. "Seems like I'm the odd one out tonight."

That was a direct reference to how famously the biker and Amy were getting along.

"Jealous?" Zane asked.

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Please, you are my godfather."

"That didn't stop you before. What about your boyfriend and your mother?"

"Pffst. I can't remember the last time I was jealous over a guy."

"Uh-huh, sure."

There was a moment of silence, then the mechanic had to ask.

"And your dad?"

"What about him?"

Picardo frowned.

"You mean his...thing?" The girl shrugged. "Lots of children get a glimpse behind their parents' green door as they grow up. You'd be surprised how many kids catch 'em fucking. Or find their sex toys. I counsel students on that stuff all day long. It can be an 'ew' moment, but certainly not traumatizing. Hell, even middle schoolers know the 'rents have sex. It's when they catch one with someone that's not mom or dad. That's when the trauma starts."

The mechanic nodded. "So, what do you think about the whole situation?"

Caroline thought about that, searching with her eyes.

"The first time I had any inkling was when she came home from Bakersfield for your award ceremony. Dad insisted it was just a platonic date, but women don't dress the way unless they are looking to attract attention. And their husbands sure don't condone it. Well, usually."

"And now?"

"I love them. They may be my parents, but they're also adults. Who am I to tell them what to do?"

"Amelia?"

"That strait-laced sister of mine would kill them."

Amy, who had been chatting with Corey, excused herself to the restroom, smiling broadly at Zane as she left.

Caroline winked at the biker, who took another drink and shook his head.

"Oh no. Hey, I'm only here to help my friends move and then I'm off to the Keys to find myself."

"You might find yourself balls deep in more than Florida sand if you're not careful."

Zane was about to say something when he noticed Corey looking his way. The older man's jaw was clenched as if in deep thought. And he was, a mixture of jealousy and arousal swirling within him. He hadn't been in Florida more than twenty-four hours, and it was the little things that began to cut the senior man deeply. Lauren's fingers trailed down the length of DeAndre's arm, her touches lingering just a little too long, smiling at every witty thing he said. Knowing the rest of the table was quite aware of the coquettishness, Corey was growing increasingly uncomfortable. He felt a knot tighten in his stomach and took a deep breath, trying to quell the surge of emotions threatening to consume him. He glanced at Zane, hoping for some sort of solace or understanding, but his friend of forty years simply raised his glass as if to say, 'isn't this what you asked for?' Predictable, since the biker knew of Corey's proclivity.

The rest of the meal was pleasant though, filled with enough amorous flirting to get everyone randy except for Corey, who sat at the head of the table, content to drink and watch the rest have a good time. Eventually, as the last drop of a fourth bottle of vintage wine was poured, Amy stood and made a toast, officially welcoming Corey to the Magic City. The oldest member of the group bashfully acknowledged the affable gesture with a blush. It was nothing short of surreal to see those five faces looking back at him, smiling and honoring his presence with clinking glasses, all of which had now been naked with his wife in bed. The slightly awkward obeisance ended with a peck on the cheek from Lauren, who hugged her husband's arm and told him it was time to go home.

The move was over, but the voyage had just begun.

+++++

The next couple of weeks passed uneventfully. Caroline and DeAndre returned to Colorado the day after the dinner without any further adventures. Zane took off for the Florida Keys to find himself, though not before acquiring Amy's number.

Beyond the whirlwind of getting settled in and Lauren beginning her grooming at Rekrap Industries to take over a top vice president position, life was surprisingly normal, even boring. Grocery shopping, dry cleaning, long walks along the boulevard, watching TV on the couch until they both fell asleep - all reminded him of the life they'd once had. They'd even found time at night to make love, easing Corey’s mind that her ‘no pussy’ rule was just a cruel joke. 

Of course, there were still adjustments to be made. It had taken some getting used to for both —Corey in finding his way around an unfamiliar city and Lauren adapting to having someone else now living in the apartment. Corey appreciated the concessions she had made too, which included giving up closet space that was once hers alone and dividing up bathroom time. He was sure there were other accommodations they would have to make as well, such as cooking for two—things they would surely work out over time as a team.

Changes.

There had undoubtedly been some. With Lauren at work, Corey found himself alone and started settling in comfortably. As he did so, he noticed distinct differences from previous visits. The condoms that had usually been in the nightstand were no longer there. Additionally, the sexy lingerie and revealing clothes he referred to as her "slut clothes" were nowhere to be found.

This was peculiar in itself. Was she trying to hide these things or simply purged them? Was this just another sign that things would be different now that he was living there permanently? Slower paced? More controlled?

Whatever the future held, Corey expected that he would be consumed by his new job for some time. He had already driven up to Fort Lauderdale a couple of times to meet with Dale. The meetings were to discuss the details of his new position. Since Dactyl planned to scale back his involvement in day-to-day operations, Corey would be overseeing no fewer than thirty major projects throughout Florida. The pay would be fantastic, though the days would be long and would require some travel. That level of responsibility and challenge was exactly what the experienced project manager had in mind. His first day was scheduled for the following Monday, which suited him just fine. With Lauren also set to be promoted to vice president at her company the next month, she too would likely be kept busy at work.

Things were definitely looking up. 

======================
Friday, March 9th
======================

As if to validate those predictions, Lauren came home that Friday before, harried and in need of a drink. She dropped her purse on the kitchen island with a thud.

"What a day!" the well-put-together executive exclaimed, blowing her black bangs from her face with a sighing puff of breath.

"Rough one, huh?" Corey looked up from the plethora of architectural diagrams he was trying to learn from various job sites.

"You could say that. Cruthersville Fiber can't deliver a major shipment of raw materials for another two weeks when it was due today, and do you know how hard it is to find toner for seventeen locations?"

Corey looked surprised. "People still print things out these days?"

Lauren looked down at the schematics her husband was pouring over on the coffee table, then back at him with hands on her hips. "Really?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess they do," he chuckled, going back to the drawings.

Grabbing an already-opened bottle of wine from the fridge, she gave herself a large pour. After studying him a minute from across the room, Lauren tilted her head and set down the glass.

"Hey, how 'bout I take a shower and then we go out on the town? We really haven't been since you moved here."

Corey's face brightened. "A date?"

The pretty brunette returned his smile. "Yeah, sure. A date, baby. Just you and me."

+++++

After taking a refreshing shower, Lauren emerged from the bathroom, clad only in her soft pink cotton robe. Meanwhile, Corey had been dividing his time between the Miami Heat game and facing the dilemma of what to wear. Casual? Coat and tie?

“What are you feeling tonight, babe? Roadhouse or white linen?”

Brushing the length of her straight midnight black hair, Lauren pursed her lips. “It’s basically our first night out together, so you choose.”

“Honky tonk it is.”

Lauren smirked. “That’s so you.”

They shared a laugh before Corey remembered he hadn’t seen anything remotely sexy in her closet. 

"Um, well, yeah. About that," she cleared her throat, trying to find the right words, unsure how he would take what she had to say. "I moved a lot of my clothes to 23m."

"What is 23m?" Corey asked with curiosity. 

"It's a small one-bedroom apartment down the hallway that Rekrap reserves for visiting VIPs like clients or executives from out-of-town offices. It's rarely used.”

Lauren's explanation tumbled out in forced nonchalance. She knew it sounded a lot like what it wasn’t.

Funny, he didn’t remember her mentioning moving her clothes.

“I see,” he replied dryly. “Your own little love nest, then?”

“I told you it’s the firm’s. It’s how we got this unit, remember? Through Rekrap.”

“How convenient.”

Lauren shook her head and grabbed his hand. “You’re being silly. It was the only way to make room for your stuff. Here, come with me and you can help pick out my outfit.”

As she guided him down the hallway, Corey couldn’t help being a smartass.

"Wander around in your robe a lot, do you?"

Always quick with a comeback, Lauren pecked him on the cheek. "Only for my dates. Besides, many of the men in the building have seen much more." Corey bit his lip as his cock twitched.

Upon entering the reserved corporate apartment, he was relieved to find it impeccably clean and undisturbed, clearly professionally furnished and maintained—not what one would envision as a hotbed of sin. It wasn’t until she led him into the bedroom that his Spidey sense tingled. There, Lauren has set up her vanity, replete with a full makeup kit and a small closet filled with her clubbing clothes. 

As he looked around the tiny room, Corey couldn’t help but wonder what the chest of drawers and nightstand contained. The missing unmentionables and box of XL condoms? Was he the first man she’d brought here, or just one of many?

"What happens when someone needs to stay here?" he inquired.

“Then I'll clear this all out. It's not like I won't know in advance if someone’s coming to town," Lauren replied breezily.

The inquisitive husband’s mind was filled with questions, but he decided to defer them for now. The last thing they needed that night was a fight. Dismissing anything that could be construed as argumentative, Corey began thumbing through her dresses. 

“Casual tonight, right?”

“So you say.”

After considering several options, he came across a pair of faded low-rise blue jeans and the barely-there silver metallic halter top he'd seen in photos of her out clubbing with Chloe. Shiny and backless, it left little to the imagination.

“How about this?” Corey pulled out both pieces and displayed them.

Lauren tilted her head approvingly. “I can work with that. You know your eyes won’t be the only ones it catches though, right?” she asked.

Corey stiffened. “I…I know.” It was double-edged sword to be sure. One he would either live by or die by.

Tossing the clothing over her arm, Lauren ushered her husband out of the bedroom. “Preference on elegant slutty or roadhouse slutty?”

“Um…”

Lauren nodded towards the vacant apartment door. “Go change and I’ll be back shortly.”

Beaming, Corey kissed her goodbye and walked back to their apartment, feeling optimistic.

Our place. Finally. He liked the sound of that.

+++++

The steam cleared as the water ceased, and Corey emerged from the shower, stepping onto the floor mat. He caught sight of his reflection in the foggy mirror, and it wasn't a pretty sight. These days, he wasn't fond of what he saw. His body had gone to shit. Graying hair, a pudgy physique with love handles around his waist, and sagging pecs. The thinning hair on his head showed the passing of time, a salt-and-pepper look taking over. The lines etched on his forehead and around his eyes spoke of the joy and worry he had experienced, especially with the chaos his fetish had caused recently.

In days gone by, Corey wouldn't have given a second thought to stripping off his shirt by the poolside. But now, he avoided such situations whenever possible, fearing ridicule. The weight gain had made his pecs lose their firmness, and tight shirts only emphasized that fact. He started going to the gym with Zane's help and saw some initial progress, even catching Lauren's attention during one of his visits. However, like most things that troubled him, he fell back into old habits and now looked worse than ever before.

And then there was his dick. It used to be a respectable six inches, doing its job reasonably well. But now, more often than not, it was a shriveled two. With sagging balls, one hanging lower than the other, wrinkled and veiny, there was no doubt Corey’s virility was declining. This while his wife’s libido was on the rise. In most marriages, it would be a recipe for disaster. In theirs though, likely a quirky perversion.

Or a trainwreck.  

+++++

Down the hallway in 23m, Lauren shrugged off her old outfit and pulled the shiny silver metallic halter over her head. The top felt sleek and stylish against her skin as she adjusted the thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders, pulling them tighter to get a better fit. She smoothed out the fabric around her small breasts, making sure they were tucked in neatly behind the draped cowl neck. The areolae were visible through the blouse, with dark outlines clearly discernible.

Next, she slipped into a red thong and carefully pulled it up over her calves and thighs, feeling it stretch and tighten within the confines of her butt crack. After ensuring the waistband rested securely on the top of her pelvic bone, the sultry temptress settled down at a makeshift vanity and opened the center drawer. Inside lay a small vial, a metal straw, and an ornate mirror. She smiled with delight at the sight. Unwilling to risk bringing coke through TSA, Lauren had left behind what little she had remaining from Stretch Maddison’s “gift.” Maybe it was time to pay him another visit. A blow for some blow. It wasn't as if she was addicted or anything, only using the drug as a pick-me-up and to escape from her chaotic existence. 

Right?

But why keep it from Corey? It wasn’t like he was opposed to recreational drugs or anything. 

Lauren carefully tapped two lines of white powder onto the mirror and placed one end of the straw into a nostril and inhaled, then repeated for the other. Her nose wiggled several times and her eyes blinked repeatedly. Feeling satisfied, she opened her makeup kit.

If one thing was clear, the tone had to be set with Corey from the beginning. After all, it was he who had turned her into a slut, and now he had to live with the consequences.

And what were those exactly? The trysts and drugs her husband knew about...or the ones he didn’t? Were the latter simply sexual exhaust, a consequence he would have to accept? One where she wouldn't always tell him everything? Hadn’t he just said he was aroused at her going behind his back? Yes, actually.

Lauren carefully traced the contours of her face, using jet-black eyeliner that perfectly matched her hair. By dragging the pencil along her lash line, she created thick and intense eyelashes that gave her eyes a sultry and seductive look. Next, she applied a vibrant and alluring shade of crimson to her lips, giving them a glossy finish that made them look luscious and irresistible. Finally, she added a little blush to highlight her cheeks. Wiping her nose again, she admired the trampish look that she preferred these days, at least away from work. Let’s face it, she no longer dressed to impress just her husband; Lauren Miller dressed to impress everyone else now - and it all screamed "fuck me."

Corey would need to learn that the net she cast these days was not for him alone.

+++++

Back in their apartment, the graying Des Moines transplant appeared to be examining his saggy nutsack when his wife suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Kind of hard to find, isn't it?" she teased, catching him off guard, holding up a hand indicating a small space between her thumb and forefinger.

Corey's deer-in-the-headlights expression was priceless. His gaping mouth struggled to form a coherent response.

"It's...it's bigger than that."

"If you say so."

Lauren twirled, spreading her arms to showcase her entire outfit. "What do you think? I went for roadhouse slutty."

"Jesus, babe," Corey's eyes darted across her body, taking in the sight. "You look great."

She wasn't just slutty; she looked like she had just arrived from Sodom and Gomorrah. The low-rise blue jeans he picked out for her hung low on her hips, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of her pelvic bone and the top of her ass crack. Above it, the winged "EZ" tattoo was easily visible to anyone looking at her butt. And he knew there would be plenty of guys doing just that. The top of a red thong peeked out, rising in the back to a small lacy triangle above the denim. From there, it branched out to two small bands encircling her waist, leading to a hidden V in front behind a button-down fly. The sexy lingerie wasn't just underwear, it was part of the look. Some of the top buttons of her jeans were undone, as if to get a head start, and threatened to expose the colorful fox-in-tail tattoo cunningly inked just above her pussy. Her makeup, too, was as striking as her outfit. A pornstar look for sure.

Corey's flaccid two inches began to stir, growing slightly. He tried to hide it behind a towel, but it was a futile effort. The sight of her in that tiny, shiny metallic halter top was too much. As she spun around, the revealing design showed her entire back, smooth and inviting. Thin spaghetti straps held a deep plunging cowl neck in place, naturally drawing the gaze towards her cleavage, modest as it may be.

"Very eighties," he croaked, his erection causing him embarrassment. Although he believed she had used questionable judgment in getting the tattoos, they were admittedly quite hot, adding to her trampy persona.

Smiling, Lauren glanced down at his pink appendage. "Hmm. Looks like I have your attention. Good."

Stepping closer, careful not to let any water droplets from his naked torso touch her, she placed a hand on the back of his neck, teasingly brushing her nose against his.

"I'm so glad you're finally here. Don't ever leave me," she whispered.

Corey closed his eyes, drinking in the intoxicating scent of her perfume. "Never."

Her free hand wrapped around his now hard member. "Never ever?"

"No," Corey stammered.

Her delicate fingers began to stroke his cock as she purred in his ear, her warm breath sending shivers down his spine.

"Even when I step out on you? Even when I fuck other men?"

"N-n-no," he managed to respond.

"Because I will, you know...fuck other guys. I'm the slut you never knew you married."

Lauren's hand moved faster over his dick, picking up the pace. She loved the feeling of being in control and knew that her husband was completely at her mercy. Lowering her head, she sucked on one of his nipples, then the other. Corey moaned loudly, his head tilting back in pleasure. He couldn't believe how much control she had over him and was loving every minute of it. He closed his eyes tight as he felt himself getting close. Loose skin on his body trembled, and they both knew he was about to blow.

But it wasn't meant to be.

Just as suddenly as she had appeared, Lauren removed her hand from his cock and turned away, a wicked smile forming on her lips.

"Sorry, Twisty," she said, her voice dripping with sadistic satisfaction, fingers trailing slowly down Corey's chest, leaving a trail of goosebumps. She knew that each touch sent torturous electricity through his body, and as she leaned in, her hot breath grazed his ear. "Now that you're here, that cuck in you is going to have to learn some patience. I decide when you cum, capeesh?"

Corey's body quivered as he looked longingly into Lauren's eyes. He couldn't fault her; after all, he was the one who had asked for this. Nodding, he knew that continuing down this path was not for the faint of heart. It was to be craved; it was to be embraced.

It was to be feared.

"Yeah...capeesh."

+++++

The ride-share pulled into the packed gravel parking lot of the Stetson Saloon, billed as Miami's newest honky-tonk hotspot. Neon signs glowed on the outside of the weathered wooden façade, advertising cold beers and live music. As the pair entered, Corey purposely hung back, savoring the sight of Lauren's well-rounded ass swaying in her tight denim jeans. The bar's diffused lighting lit her bare backside, highlighting the shadows of her shoulder blades and the red satin thong peeking out over the tops of her butt cheeks. As predicted, the ~EZ~ tat was clearly visible.

Well aware that her husband wasn't the only one whose gaze was lingering, Lauren swayed her hips seductively as she walked towards a row of tables near the bar. Corey's heart pounded in his chest as he observed one head after another turn with hungry glances. Luckily, another couple was just leaving and waved them over to claim the seats before some millennial punks could swoop in.

Minutes later, a flight of whiskey was sitting in front of the two and glasses were clinking.

"To us," Lauren smiled genuinely, looking him in the eye. "And our new home."

"To us," Corey replied, beaming, "and a carefree life in sunny Florida."

With modern country and western playing in the background, the long-married duo talked about the next steps in their lives. Sure, luxury high-rise living was convenient and had its advantages, but writing that check every month without building equity was hard to do. Both wanted to stick to the plan and buy a house somewhere in the suburbs. Maybe High Pines or Ponce-Davis? It wasn't something they needed to rush into. Lauren's lease at the Majestic Summit wasn't up until June, and they could easily extend it another six months to a year, so there was no hurry, especially with all the changes in their careers. With Corey starting a new job and Lauren's promotion not more than a month away, there would be no time to look for property any time soon.

"You've been talking a lot with Dale," she said, finishing off her second whiskey and dabbed her mouth with a napkin. "Ready for the first big day Monday?"

Corey tossed back the last few drops in his glass and picked up the third snifter.

"Yeah, lots to do next week. Dale's taking me to a buddy of his who owns a dealership to pick out a company car."

"Oh, that's right! What kind are you going to get?"

"I dunno. I've always had a truck."

"Um, you might want to rethink that. No way a truck fits in the apartment garage."

"Fair point. Maybe something with good gas mileage. I will be traveling a bit. A Prius?"

Lauren started to scrunch up her nose at the idea when the house band suddenly picked up the tempo with some good foot-stomping music. Seemingly out of nowhere, dozens of people appeared on the dance floor from every corner of the room and lined up.

"Let's go!" she exclaimed, grabbing her husband's hand and leading him towards the sea of others twirling and hopping. Corey played along, a little sheepishly at first, but soon got into the rhythm of things. With a silly grin on his face, he let her guide him through the first leg slapping, line shifting, and foot pivoting moves until he seemed comfortable to hold his own.

Although Corey was a rocker at heart, he had to admit that he was actually having fun there at the roadhouse with his girl by his side and no distractions. The two laughed out loud as they spun and stomped, marveling at the more experienced dancers and clucking at their own mistakes. It was a special moment for Corey, who had missed the camaraderie of his soulmate. Several times he stopped and gathered her into his arms, ending each with a stirring kiss.

After several songs, Lauren excused herself to the restroom and Corey headed back to their table, feeling relieved to have a moment of respite. It was becoming more challenging to keep up with a woman who was almost thirteen years younger and looked years less than that. Sipping on his third glass of whiskey, he scanned the crowd. Mostly urban cowboys, they were white collar by day and dusty boots at night. He half-expected to see Alex Cartwright there.  That guy was the real deal. These then? Not so much. Amused at the wannabe antics, he ordered two more flights.

As the waitress walked away with the order, Corey noticed his wife navigating around other patrons while returning to the table. She was a vision of hotness, exuding sheer sex appeal. Her tiny braless breasts jiggled freely with each step as she walked towards him, barely covered by the draping halter that accentuated firm and tanned abs. Her hips rolled from side to side as she moved, the exposed thong clearly glistening in the DJ's rotating and blinking lights. She had almost made it through the gauntlet of turning heads when a couple of those fake cowpokes stopped her and struck up a conversation.

Corey rolled his eyes. The men were dressed in standard rustic wear, one with a cowboy hat, both with boots. Rugged in a seventy's western movie kind of way. Of course, they were. It wasn't a creepy thing, just two gutsy guys wanting to meet the pretty lady they'd seen earlier on the dance floor. He could see their smiles and detected the flirting from twenty feet away. Lauren didn't do anything to discourage it either, twirling a piece of her hair in her hands, laughing at whatever clever lines they were coming up with. Several times they had her face away from them while they stared at her ass; undoubtedly asking about the ~EZ~ tattoo. Corey thought about going over and rescuing her, but there was no indication she wanted to be. Nor, quite frankly, did he necessarily want to.

Was this how it was going to be from now on? Lauren 3.0 in the wild? He seemed to get the feeling that these kinds of encounters were commonplace. In the supermarket, restaurants, at work, not to say anything about bars. Just how many guys had hit on her since she had taken to spicing up her wardrobe and propping up her confidence? Dozens? Hundreds? How many had bedded her? What kind of unseemly things had she done down here that he didn't know about? Had she actually cheated on him - kissing but not telling? Either physically or emotionally? The idea awakened his groin, the same one that had been denied just hours before. How sick is that? It was one thing for him to fantasize about her to fucking others in the open, but to eroticize his wife carrying on behind his back?

Do I really get off on that? 

Just as his fetish began conjuring up all sorts of fantastical images, Lauren hugged both strangers and returned to her seat, all smiles.

"Yee haw," Corey muttered under his breath.

"Hush," she admonished him with a wry grin. "They're nice."

"I'm sure they are," he replied sarcastically.

"They're kind of hot too."

The tingle below his waist spread like heat through his mid-section.

"So are you."

Lauren's dimples came out. She reached over and took one of his hands in both of hers, her thumb caressing his. "That's sweet."

They looked at each other lovingly for the longest time, the music thumping in the background. Both felt it. The same connection that tugged at the heartstrings when they first met at a mutual friend's wedding, fused with the uncertainty and vulnerability of their relationship today. Finally, her eyes wandered over to the two who had chatted her up.

"They're still hot though."

Corey followed his wife's gaze to the men. Having moved on, they were now at the bar, knocking back craft beer with two bleached blondes. Although he detested dancing, Corey stood, emboldened by the whiskey.

"Shall we, Mrs. Miller?"

Lauren cocked her head in mock wonderment. "I'd love to, Mr. Miller."

Hand in hand, they walked to the dance floor, though Corey felt as though he floated, so elated that this beautiful woman was by his side. He knew strangers found her enticing, that was a given. But to still be as excited about someone after decades of marriage as he was the day they wed, that was truly special. They began dancing, and he followed her lead, finding rhythm as they glided amongst the other dancers. The first number was a catchy country rocker, giving way to one conducive to a two-step. Corey was lost here, but Lauren guided him the best she good.

"Quick, quick, slow...quick, quick, slow."

While she was teaching him the basic dance moves, her sparkling eyes reminded him of why he fell in love with her in the first place. She demonstrated great calmness and patience while instructing his footwork. Over the years, she had endured his passion for fishing, sports, and live music, as he spent excessive amounts on tackle and concert tickets. She tolerated things that would test even the most loving of wives, such as crashing the truck - not once, but twice, frequently losing large sums of money they couldn't afford in poker games and coming home drunk. Through it all, she remained his constant companion. If Lauren considered him her rock, then she was his anchor.

By the third song, Corey was thoroughly enjoying himself. He dipped and swung Lauren around, not caring what others might think of his awkwardness. As the song ended, they shared a kiss and embraced, deciding to return to their table to finish their drinks. Amid the pulsating speakers, Corey led the way, cutting a path through the growing crowd of patrons. At one point, he felt Lauren's hand slip from his grasp but thought nothing of it, as she often tucked herself behind him to maneuver more easily through large groups. When he reached the table, he pulled out a chair for her, but she wasn't there.

"Lauren?" he uttered with a sense of concern.

Scanning the room, he saw that one of the two pseudo-cowboys had pulled Lauren aside and they were already deep in conversation, with their heads close together. As the music blared, they talked cheek to cheek-in order to hear each other. Corey watched from behind the empty chair as his radiant wife once again flirted, hands on his broad shoulders, listening intently to every word. It was an uneasy reminder that things would be different here, their lives in Des Moines forever ditched for a new reality.

As if to underline that thought, both Lauren and the knockoff suddenly looked Corey's way, smirking. Roy Rogers stared the older man down condescendingly and she giggled, likely corroborating an assumption. Finally, she held up an index finger, indicating she'd be back in a minute. Shaking his head in sufferance, Corey sat down and grabbed a snifter. Taking a drink, he closed his eyes and waited for the burn, then the aftertaste. When they opened, Lauren was nowhere to be seen. Neither was the cowboy. They weren't on the dance floor, nor were they at any portion of the bar he could see.

Another vanishing act from Lauren 3.0

+++++

Outside, the Cowboy pushed the black-haired flirt against a dirty brick wall and pressed her body against a grimy iron beam. They were in an alleyway, just to the right of the bar's kitchen door. The area flickered with dusk to dawn lights, casting eerie shadows on the worn-out fire escapes. Their hands roamed quickly over each other's bodies, hungry lips smacking, tongues dancing as a rough beard brushed against her soft skin.

"Whoa, slow down there, Hoss," Lauren patted the man on his chest, noting they were just mere feet from a bustling work area. Nearby, several workers from other establishments sharing the alley milled about on break.

"Lots of eyes back here."

"So what? Let's do this before your husband misses you."

"I'm sure he already has."

Cowboy frowned. This one might need some priming. Reaching into his pocket, his hand came back with a small vial, its white contents shimmering under the dim glow of the vapor lights. "Maybe this will help take the edge off, huh?"

Lauren's eyes lit up and she nodded knowingly. The man flattened out one of her hands and deftly tapped a small amount of the powdery substance into a long, painted nail. Lifting it to a nostril, she took the bump. Then another. She shut her eyes and scrunched up her nose, pinching and inhaling again. The rush hit hard as the aroma of sizzling meat and spices from surrounding restaurants seemed to come alive.

As her eyes fluttered open again, Lauren's gaze locked onto Cowboy's. Deep within, he could see a burning ember sparking. Without breaking eye contact, the sexy vixen slid to her haunches, letting her hands trace the denim until she found the hard outline of his cock straining against it. In two shakes, the man's belt came undone with a satisfying clink, and then his jeans. Hooking her fingers into the waistband, she pulled them and his briefs down in one smooth motion. The fabric initially got hung up on his hips before finally giving way. As his pants and briefs slid down his thighs, the fake cowpoke's cock sprang free, throbbing. A bead of precum glistened at the tip, teetering on the edge before flicking off, destination unknown.

Someone throwing trash into a dumpster drowned out the man's initial moans when Lauren took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the firm head of his cock. Forming a tight seal, she began to suck and explore. All concern about having an unsuspecting audience evaporated as her tongue caressed every inch of his throbbing shaft, tracing the veins that pulsed with a quickened heartbeat. She took him deeper, feeling him grow and harden, relishing the sounds he was making above as she slid up and down his shaft.

Without breaking eye contact, Lauren continued to suck Cowboy off. The sight of her long lashes looking up at him with purpose was amazing. Reaching down, he slipped a thin halter strap off one shoulder, then the other, allowing the top to fall away from her chest, held up only by the straps now around her elbows.

The broad's tits, nothing more than welting mosquito bites really, weren't anything to write home about, but the sight of her half-naked body next to the slimy grease disposal was hotter than shit.

As he thrust his hips forward, fucking Lauren's face with abandon, the lucky patron glanced nervously toward the back door. The last thing he needed was a jealous husband jumping him into such a vulnerable position. Cowboy gripped Lauren's hair tightly, guiding her movements as she eagerly took him deeper into her mouth. The wet, warm sensation of her lips and tongue working their magic was too much to bear. Just as the pressure in his groin peaked, the man let out a low groan of pleasure. His body tensed, and he exploded into Lauren's mouth, his hot cum filling her eager and waiting throat. She swallowed every drop, eyes locked with his, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Breathing heavily, Cowboy pulled out, his cock twitching with aftershocks. He leaned against the beam, trying to catch his breath, while Lauren wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, a satisfied smirk on her face.

The stranger quickly zipped up his pants, eyes darting around to assess whether they'd drawn anyone's attention. There were two or three men about thirty feet away jaw-jacking, but no indication they'd heard anything.

"Thanks, babe," he curled up his lips. "That was worth a couple bumps."

And with that, Cowboy disappeared back into the honky-tonk, leaving Lauren to tug her clothes into place. There was no guilt, no shame. Both had used each other for something the other needed. And neither found that bothersome in the least bit.

Taking a moment to compose herself, she pinched her nose and sniffed heavily, making sure there were no lingering telltale signs of the coke. Then, with a determined nod, Lauren stepped through the kitchen door and emerged into the main room as if nothing had happened. Immediately, Corey noticed his wife floating through the crowd, a hazy, euphoric look on her face. Their eyes met, hers glassy, his laser-focused.

Was she...high?

Before he could utter a single word, Lauren walked up to him quickly and kissed him. Corey could smell the musky odor of semen and taste its unmistakable salty sweetness as her tongue probed his mouth.

"Jesus, Lauren, were you...did you..?"

"Shhhh," she hushed him with a finger to his lips. "Don't worry about it. Just take me home and fuck me. I need you inside me."

Without a second thought, the beleaguered husband signed his tab and stood from the table, heart pounding. Grabbing her hand firmly, Corey led his bride through a throng of arriving customers, a silent thrill rushing through his body. Was this it?

Was this indicative of what just another day in Miami was to be?

+++++

The couple did make love that night, but Lauren kept Corey guessing about what exactly went down when she had disappeared. She was especially attentive and enthusiastic, fueled by something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Predictably, he came fast, his throbbing dick tortured by all the possibilities.

Afterward, they had another serious talk, this time about Corey's submissive and humiliation penchants. He admitted that being her wittol turned him on, tormenting him in a twisted way. Lauren teased him relentlessly, calling him a weak cuckold who got off on her fucking other men.

"Only losers would do that," she taunted, stroking his cock and fueling the fire.

When she went on a rant about how even the resident virgin nerd satisfied her better than him, he erupted again, this time all over her hand, his cum flowing out like a slow volcano. Oddly enough, they felt a deeper connection than ever before in their thirty-year history. They both had unusual fetishes and kinks that had emerged after they uprooted their lives and moved. These quirks liberated them from their increasingly boring existence. Before they fell asleep, he sincerely told her that he wouldn't change a thing. She snorted and turned away.

"Don't bet on it, loser."

The tone was indeed being set.

+++++

The rest of the weekend passed uneventfully. Corey began his new job at Dactyl Construction the following week, commuting daily to their Fort Lauderdale offices. It had been years since he had last been onboarded to a new company, and he found the bureaucratic paperwork insufferable.

"A project manager should be managing, not pushing paper," he mumbled while signing employment verification and tax forms.

Lauren stayed busy as well, meeting with suppliers in preparation for her accepting the transfer of the Operations department from the retiring Jose Rodriguez. Rodriguez's long-running career was coming to an end, with his retirement dinner scheduled in two weeks. There was much for Lauren to learn about the role.

Thankfully though, the couple was able to find downtime too, usually late in the evening after the dishes had been done and the last email read. They had settled into a comfortable routine during the week. Usually, Corey made it home from work first, so he'd prep for dinner while she'd either take a shower or go to the gym in the building's lobby. He swore he'd hit some weights too someday when able, but for now, he was content being their chef. Later, after they ate, the two would cuddle up on the couch and watch the news, then, at the very least, the first half of the late show. Most of the time, it would be lights out for one or both before eleven.

The evening of the following Thursday began as any other. Corey was feeling warm and content as he checked on the baked chicken in the oven, still with good vibes about the move. Lauren made it home at half-past seven and wearily dropped her purse on the counter. Corey poured her a glass of wine, continued to cook, and listened patiently to her day as she untied the colorful scarf around her neck. He had to admire how sharply she dressed for work these days. As an office manager at the paper distributing company back home, she would dress conservatively. Now, on any given day she would leave in a pants suit or pencil skirts with blazers. Still conservative, still very VP, just with a flare.

While Corey set the table, the rising executive changed her attire and emerged with her hair tied back in a ponytail, wearing a thin ribbed wife-beater tee and old sweatpants. Following the meal, the pair settled on the couch and watched one of those popular reality shows that Lauren enjoyed so much, before switching to the news.

"Coming up on WBBN, News Channel 7, a Florida man tries to outrun authorities on a lawn mower."

Corey chuckled. "Floridians are crazy," he said with a smirk.

Lauren looked up from her phone and smiled. "You're one of them now, dork," she replied playfully.

A sudden loud knock on their apartment door startled them both. They hadn't anticipated any visitors, especially at ten-fifteen on a weeknight.

"Larrrrr-ennnn," a booming male voice echoed from the hallway outside. "C'mon, open the door."

Corey slowly rose from the sofa to answer, Lauren's expression of "not now" was especially disconcerting.

Another knock, although this one was more like a jazzy knuckle rap.

"Larrrrrr-ennnn."

"I'll get it," she stopped Corey, the look of apprehension on her face a bit worrisome as she padded across the floor.

"Who is it?" he asked uneasily.

Ignoring his question, Lauren removed the latch and threw back the deadbolt. The fact that she didn't need to look through the peephole suggested she was already familiar with who it was. The figure of a man rushed inside and flung her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Laughing playfully, he carried her into the living room and spun her around.

"Hey slut, let's fuck!"

"Stop!" Lauren screamed in a muted protest, her hair flying about. "You're drunk!"

"Hell yeah, I am!" the stranger slurred, struggling to maintain balance as he started to carry her to the bedroom. He paused when he saw the older man standing off to the side.

It was then that Corey got his first good look at the mysterious intruder. Tony Reed, the twenty-two-year-old college student who had tasted Lauren's charms in the past.

"What the hell is he doing here?" the boy stammered as Lauren slid off his shoulders and into his arms. Instinctively, Corey tensed as the kid pulled Lauren possessively to his waist. The conflict on her face was clear.

"Well, he is my husband."

"I don't give a shit, get rid of him."

"I can't do that," she said bluntly. "He'll be living here from now on."

Tony sneered at Corey with disdain. "Really? After all this time, huh? How cozy." He was not impressed by the reunion.

Corey stared at his wife in disbelief as she petted and kissed Tony's chest through his tight shirt to calm him down. The frat kid tightened his grip on her.

"Well then, hubby, welcome to Miami. Did your little wife here tell you how she's been whoring it up while you've been playing with yourself up north? Yeah, man, I come by and fuck her whenever and however I want. Ain't that right, babe?"

His words sent a chill down Corey's spine as the older man realized just how little control he had over the situation. Babe? Whatever this was, it was clear the visits were not new.

"I...I guess so," Lauren cast her eyes downward. When the young man put it that way, she realized how much of a slut she'd really been.

"No," Corey retorted, "I guess she forgot to mention that. How long...babe?"

Lauren thought back, answering meekly. "Since Jack's party, I think."

Corey shook his head in disbelief. "Four months? That's a long time to keep something from your husband." He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and popped the tab, the sound echoing through the small apartment.

Lauren nodded. "I...I was going to tell you, but..."

"The time never seemed right?"

"I suppose."

"So here we are," the older man grumbled, looking between the two. "Well, now friend, it seems I've interrupted your regularly scheduled booty call."

"He doesn't have to stay," Lauren offered.

"Fuck you say," Reed protested drunkenly, pulling her back. "I ain't goin' anywhere. You said the old coot likes this shit. I mean, he did dig me and the boys gangbanging you in that back of that limo. So he won't mind you sucking my dick now, will he bitch?"

The words caused Corey to recoil. In a weaker moment, he had cheered this kid on as he videoed him, Tommy, and Amy fucking Lauren in that penthouse. But right then, there was nothing but loathing as he stared at the younger man with a seething glare. And a growing erection.

Tony's eyes never left the older man's face as he placed one hand on top of the mature wife's head and pushed her to her knees. Heart pounding in her chest, Lauren glanced over at Corey. The air was thick with tension, while the boy, cruel smirk on his face, unbuckled his belt and let his board shorts drop to the floor. He could see hurt and anger in the old coot's face, his weathered jaw clenched tightly.

"Go on, slut," Tony taunted, his voice dripping with arrogance. "Show your husband what a good little cocksucker you are."

Shit. A territorial fight for his wife was not something Corey had considered a possibility. That a man might actually want to challenge him as the alpha male in her life. And yet, even as they stared each other down, there was something disturbingly dissolute and appealing about this kid's attempt at domination.

Lauren's heart raced. The thought of the two men fighting over her left her feeling primal and hot. However, as the adult in the room, she had to find a way to temper the heat. Hesitating, her eyes flicked between the two men, trying to decide what to do. On the one hand, she remained emotionally loyal to her husband. On the other, her raging nymphomania was impossible to ignore. With a deep breath, Lauren decided to do what Corey would want her to do and reached out to Tony's throbbing shaft. She offered a feeble and intentionally snarky apology before taking the boy into her mouth, slurping and sucking with vigor. Even though the cocky young man was a bit of an asshole, she couldn't deny the perverse thrill that shook her very soul.

Corey's heart pounded in his chest as he watched Lauren, eagerly take Tony's cock into her mouth. The sight of her lips wrapped around another man's shaft never failed to send a mix of anger and arousal coursing through him. Reed's words taunted him, reminding Corey of his worthlessness in the bedroom.

"This is what you like, right, old dude?" Reed snarled, watching his shaft vanish between her lips. "I've been knocking on Lauren's door for months now. At least once a week, wouldn't ya say, darlin'?"

Lauren's muffled response only fueled Tony's arrogance.

"And she always answers with open legs."

Tony's laughter filled the room. "And open mouth. Damn, man, you really get off on this, don't you? Watching your wife suck my dick. Pathetic."

Lauren's head bobbed up and down, her mouth working diligently to please Tony. She moaned softly, relishing in the taste and texture of his cock, her eyes occasionally glancing at Corey, as if daring him to intervene.

Corey had no choice but to acknowledge his inadequacies. He knew deep down he didn't have what it took to fulfill his wife's needs, and now he was being forced to witness her getting another man ready to do what he couldn't.

Fully aware of Corey's torment, Lauren continued to pleasure Tony with expert skill. She explored every inch of his throbbing member, teasing and licking, her hands stroking him with a firm grip. The sounds of her wet, sloppy ministrations were a constant reminder of what the older man's place was now.

Tony groaned with pleasure, his grip tightening in Lauren's hair. "Fuck, you're so good at this, slut. He can never make you cum like I can, can he?"

Lauren's eyes locked with Corey's, defiance shining bright.

"See?" Reed continued, his narcissism evident, "while you've been playing with your erector set in Iowa, I've been tapping this pussy, day in, day out. Ain't that right, whore?"

"Mmmphfffffff."

Corey's hands clenched. He hated himself but couldn't move.

"Hey, don't blame me, man. You threw it away. All I'm doing is giving the dog the bone she wants. Jesus Christ, dude, I can see it in your eyes. Your a sick fuck."

Lauren lowered her head, her lips meeting the coarse tufts of pubic hair at the base of Tony's throbbing member. With deliberate slowness, she closed her mouth around him, her tongue swirling and caressing his sensitive flesh. Soft moans escaped her lips, the vibrations of pleasure sending shivers down her spine.

Her eyes focused intently on Tony's shaft, studying it with a mix of hunger and desire. Like a girl savoring the perfect way to devour a melting ice cream cone, she expertly licked underneath the tip, tracing the ridges and contours with her talented tongue. Encircling the head of the boy's cock, Lauren created a tantalizing pressure that made him groan. Her hands joined in too, skillfully stroking him with a firm grip, her fingers working in unison with her mouth. Using both, Lauren worked the college kid over, her nails grazing his thighs, sending shivers down his spine. Corey stood transfixed. This was no longer the girl he married, just a whore to be used, then discarded. The way she peered up at the boy with those sultry eyes, the sight of her lips so eager and willing, shook her husband to his very core. She never looked at him that way anymore, if she ever had.

Tony leaned over Lauren, his knees slightly bent as he firmly gripped her head with his hands. As she sucked, her cheeks hollowed, her throat tightening around him, skillfully milking his dick with her recently perfected blowjob techniques.

And yet, Tony grew bored. Without warning, he reached down and firmly grasped her hair, pulling her off his throbbing dick with a wet pop.

"That's enough," Tony growled, his voice dripping with nastiness. "Time to get naked."

He dragged Lauren to her feet, forcing her towards the bedroom. With a deliberate shove, he pushed her forward, causing her to stumble across the threshold. Tony cast a dismissive glance at Corey and followed the outstanding MILF into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him. Corey was left standing there in the living room, his gaze fixated on the boy's discarded shorts that lay abandoned on the floor.

+++++

Corey stood gobsmacked. What the hell just happened?

The realization that Lauren was on this kid's speed dial for recurring sex was now obvious.

'Gonna fuck you any time I want,' the college student had asserted months ago.

He apparently had followed through.

The problem wasn't so much that she'd been having sex or that she put out whenever Tony came around, it was the omission of such things.

Creeping closer to the bedroom door, he listened intently.

What else was she hiding?

+++++

Tony couldn't resist the small buds under the sparse wife-beater. Leaning in, his breath caused the tiny nipples to grow and strain against the cotton material. He tried to press his lips against the taut fabric but was rebuffed.

"He needs to be a part of this," Lauren insisted breathlessly, half-heartedly pushing the boy away but at the same time tilting her head backward to give his eager mouth better access to her neck. A pang of guilt plucked at her conscience.

"Fuck that," Tony disagreed, kissing her tanned skin. "You said so yourself, he's a cuck."

"That cuck is still my husband," Lauren replied.

"So what?"

Lauren put a hand over his lips. "So...open it."

Tony stopped his advances and peered into her eyes. That look told him she was serious. If he wanted any pussy, things would need to get kinky.

"Whatever," he sighed, reluctantly opening the door.

Outside, Corey saw the knob turn. For a moment, he simply stood there, blinking. It was almost like an invitation, albeit a foreboding one. Slowly and hesitantly, he approached the doorway and peered around the jamb, unsure of what he would see. To his surprise, Lauren was standing by the bed while Tony stood between the two. Lauren was fully clothed, but the boy had only his t-shirt on. Both were staring back at him with expectant expressions.

"Well, get your ass in here. Welcome to the party, boomer," Tony grumbled, unhappily at first, then turned the corners of his mouth up in a most evil grin. If this was going to happen, he was surely going to have fun with it. Spying Lauren's frilly vanity chair, he grabbed the back of it and twisted the seat so it faced the bed. It was one of those antique wooden ones with a spindled back where a fancy pillow was needed for padding. "You're betrothed wants you to be part of the circus, so it's your lucky day. You get to have a ringside seat."

Corey frowned and felt a tinge of anger. He despised the tone this still-wet-behind-the-ears kid was taking with him, but then again, the guy was a six-foot-two graduating safety with a D1 football program. The odds did not favor a physical confrontation.

Tony could sense the older man's hesitation as he watched Corey trudge to the princess chair. He stopped him when he tried to sit.

"Uh uh, slick, not yet," Tony simpered. "Strip."

Corey looked at him oddly. "What?"

Tony grabbed a couple of belts hanging in the half-opened closet.

"You heard me," he said, unfurling them from their hooks. "Let us see your man melons, Cor-eee."

Corey's face turned beet red and thought back to that day at the pool when he tried to hide his chest from the others while playing volleyball, always staying just below the surface of the water.

"C'mon, man, show us what you got. Gotta be packin' something to have won over this firecracker, eh?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Corey saw a smirk forming on his wife's face.

Et tu, Brute?

Tony's demeanor towards her husband made Lauren uncomfortable at first, but she then realized that the boy's arrogance was playing right into her hands as a good cuckoldress. And after all, that's what she was.

"Do it, Twisty," she purred. "Show us your tits."

Show us what you got. Corey could feel the weight of their stares as he took a deep breath. Deep-seated embarrassment washed over him as he stood there, his once-toned body now a shell of its former self. Hands shaking, he reluctantly grasped the bottom of the undershirt and began to wriggle it up, first over his protruding belly, then rather prominent sagging pecs.

"Nice jugs, bud," Tony chortled. "Now them shorts.

As Tony's laughter echoed through the room, Corey felt his face flush a deeper shade of red. Part of him did not want to be subjected to further ridicule, but another larger part most certainly did. Then the most ill-timed and awful thing happened as he looked down at his briefs. The front of them began to tent, and Corey realized that he was getting an erection.

Tony snickered and glanced at Lauren. "You weren't kidding about the cuck thing."

Taking a deep breath, Corey's hands trembled and reached for the waistband of his briefs. With avidity and humiliation, he slowly began to pull them down. As the fabric cleared his hips, his wrinkled but growing member and sagging balls flopped out, exposed to the cool air of the room.

Avoiding eye contact, Corey kept his gaze fixed on the floor, unable to accept the fact that he was stripping for his wife and her lover. Shame and resignation hitting him hard, he let the briefs slip from his fingers, allowing them to fall to the ground, his body now fully exposed.

"Gotta say, old dude, that's pretty underwhelming," Tony chortled. "And this thing got you off?"

Lauren looked upon Corey's now exposed member, the only penis she had known intimately for the past thirty years until recently. With feigned disinterest, she responded, her tone dripping with disdain. "When did I ever say it got me off?"

Those words cut Corey like another dagger, hitting him in the heart and between the legs. His cock throbbed with undeniable arousal as he slumped onto the chair, his engorged member bouncing freely in the open air. The softness of the pillow against his naked ass provided no comfort amidst the tumult of emotions.

"Tie him up," Tony instructed, tossing Lauren two of the older man's belts. She started to protest, but he quickly explained there would be no physical torture.

"It's just so he doesn't touch himself."

Assured the only pain would be emotional, Lauren took the belts and approached the chair. Her eyes locked onto Corey's as she wrapped one around his left hand, then did the same to his right. The tension was palpable as they remained silent; one in charge, the other clearly not. Tearing her gaze away from her husband's, she then went around to the back. After she had cinched his arms together and tested the bind, Tony gestured for her to return to his side where he drew her close, her back pressed against his chest. Folding his arms in front of her, he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Take a look at your man now," he said with a smug smile. "The man you married, gave children to, spread your legs for."

"Pathetic," Lauren squeezed the young man back. "Why do you think I agreed to fuck his friend?" She could see from Corey's dick's reaction that the slight had hit home. "His best friend."

Tony smiled and groped her small mounds through the wife-beater. He pressed his growing cock into the depression left by her ass in her sweatpants. A moan filled the bedroom. "Who was your first?"

Lauren cooed as his lips found her neck again, planting small kisses on the nape, her cheeks, and earlobes. "Paul...Pauly," she purred. "College boyfriend. Not my first but he really broke me in. God, I miss his big fat cock."

"Oh? Bigger than your hubby?"

"Please, what do you think?"

Tony lifted a finger from her lips and pointed it at the bound Des Moines native. "But you married him."

"I should've stayed with the better dick," Lauren fixed her gaze on Corey. "Did you know this...man...was a cuck even back then, jacking off in the car while Pauly fucked me in his dorm room?"

Corey's eyes widened in horror as he realized that she had just revealed one of his deepest secrets. Yet, more mortifying twas the fact that his erection was flapping about.

Tony quickly kicked the chair. "Hey, man. Eyes up here."

Looking up, Corey saw that the boy had raised Lauren's shirt, revealing her toned abs and well-defined gym rat muscles. Her breasts were small, firm, and perky, defying gravity as they rested on her chest. Nipples stood erect, a slightly brighter shade of pink than the surrounding areolae. Tony cupped one nipple in each hand and thumbed the hard nubs. His face had turned to mock disgust as he glowered at the older man.

"You really spanked that thang outside her boyfriend's place? Bold move. Still some sick shit, though, dude."

With one hand mauling tits, Tony's slid the other beneath her loose sweatpants. It was quite obvious when one of his fingers slipped inside her cunt.

"Oh...yesssssssss."

"Tell me about the other cocks that's been in this pussy since you've moved here," the frat brother coaxed.

"Your buddies, his best friend, and M-M-Max, the club owner. They showed me what I've been missing."

"And what have you been missing?"

"A real...a real cock. Cumming on a real cock."

"But what about hubby here?"

Lauren began squirming in Tony's arms as he fingered her with purpose. "I can't...I can't even feel him anymore."

Corey grimaced in bittersweet ecstasy. She might as well have stomped on his dick with stilettos. But as deep as the barb cut, bringing tears to his eyes, it brought twice the amount of fire to his groin. While he watched helplessly, Tony slowly pulled Lauren's sweatpants down over her hips, then thighs and calves so she could gingerly step out. The exposed bare outer labia showed five o'clock shadows of pubic hair stubble as three of the cocky kid's fingers buried deep inside her and moving rhythmically, covered with glistening juices. With each stroke, her body tensed, and she felt wave after wave of pleasure. More moans flowed, louder this time as he spread her feet apart and continued to finger-fuck her in front of her husband. Both men could smell the aroma of her sweaty pussy filling their nostrils, and they knew she wouldn't be long.

"Oh my god," Lauren exclaimed, turning her face towards Tony, attempting to kiss his lips but missing. It appeared as though she was trying to escape from her own body.

"Fuucccckkkkk..."

Tony curled his fingers upward, searching for that sweet spot. When he found it, her body jerked, and a gasp escaped her lips. Lauren involuntarily arched her back, grinding her hips against his hand like a wild animal in heat. From across the room, Corey could see her clit, red, swollen and sensitive, peeking out from its hood. The whimpering continued as Tony flicked his thumb over it, applying the perfect amount of pressure. Her breath came out in short, desperate gasps. Even the rugged football player was having trouble holding her against his body as she squirmed and writhed with pleasure. Lauren's hips bucked against his hand and her pussy clenched and throbbed around his fingers. It was like trying to contain a hurricane.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, the words tumbling out of her mouth, tripping over each other. Her body convulsed, every muscle tensing and releasing in perfect sync with her orgasm. Pussy throbbing and pulsating around Tony's fingers, he felt the walls gripping them tightly, as if unwilling to let go. Torrents of sticky liquid gushed from her hole, coating his hand and running down her legs.

Corey watched, mesmerized, as his wife came down from the intense climax, her body relaxing and her breaths becoming slower and shallower. Tony could feel her pussy muscles loosening, eventually relinquishing their grip on his fingers. Lauren, now calmer, gracefully spun away from the boy's embrace and began to walk toward her husband with the finesse of a runway model. Each step was calculated and sexy, placing one leg in front of the other. Her small, perky breasts jiggled gently with each stride and when she finally stopped, her pussy lips, reddened from Tony's fingers, were mere inches from his face.

The sight was bedeviling, a provocative invitation that left Corey both aroused and tormented. Only it wasn't an invitation. It was a chance to stop the madness. Standing above him, she asked if he had anything to say, a clear gesture allowing him to use the safe word. One word would have stopped everything.

With a blank expression, the aging wittol stared up at her, naked and vulnerable, appearing embarrassed and confused. Despite the folds of his flabby chest resembling an old woman's floppy breasts and his protruding stomach nearly touching his pubic hair, the humiliation he felt wasn't nearly as degrading as his rock-hard dick flailing hopelessly above the decorative pillow, yearning for the touch that would not come.

When her question remained unanswered, Lauren nodded with understanding and smiled contemptuously. Peeling the tee off over her head, she tossed it on the floor and put her hands on her hips, striking a pose that would make a men's magazine model envious.

"Are you sure you have nothing to say, cuck? Cat got your tongue?"

One little word...

Corey said nothing. Emboldened, Lauren leaned over him and placed her hand on his forehead, forcing it to meet her chest at eye level. Her petite breasts were barely within reach of his lips. A rush of blood surged through his already swollen member, causing it to twitch involuntarily. Chuckling softly, she used her other hand to tenderly stroke the tip of the head, which had turned an intense shade of purple.

"Does all of this make you hot, Twisty?"

Lauren moved her tits slightly to make them jiggle. Corey tried in vain to catch a nipple in his mouth.

"Nuh-uh," she giggled, "not for cuckolds."

Moving up a bit on his thighs, her smooth pussy dripped wetness on the seat cushion and briefly touched the glans of his desperate dick. A dollop of pre-cum squirted out, causing Lauren to lift an index finger in front of his face.

"Nope, none of that either," she said firmly. "Not now."

The look of torment on Corey's face brought a sadistic grin to his wife and her lover as she slid off her husband's thighs and placed her hands on his knees. Bending over, she shook her ass at the boy standing behind her.

"Whose pussy is this?" she asked playfully. Taking the cue, Tony sidled up behind her and lifted his t-shirt to reveal his own raging erection.

"Mine, bitch," he growled with confidence.

Lauren's eyes locked on to Corey's as they stared into each other's souls.

"Then fuck me," she asserted. "Fuck me like this loser can't."

With her face mere inches from his, Corey watched her eyes roll back in her head as Tony grasped her hips and slid his cock into her eager cunt. Already wet from the finger-fucking, it slid in easily, allowing her to take all eight inches. Lauren cried out, her body arching back against him, hands gripping Corey's knees for support. Her lids shut tight, and then reopened only halfway.

"Oh...my...god," she uttered in pure ecstasy.

The sight of his wife being fucked from behind by her boy toy was more than Corey could bear. A shell of his former self, he had been reduced to a mere spectator in the face of his own humiliation. His dick twitched and leaked onto the pillow, desperate for release. A force to be reckoned with, but a cowardly loser in the bedroom.

The rhythm of Tony's thrusts intensified, causing the skin on Lauren's buttocks to ripple and quiver. Her breasts, just inches from Corey's face, might as well have been light-years away.

"Do me, Tony," she breathed into her husband's ears, "FUCK my cheating cunt."

Corey lunged toward Lauren's mouth, once, then twice, failing to kiss her. Tony grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head away and out of his reach.

"No way, freak," he snarled. "All mine."

Lauren laughed maniacally at her hubby. "You REALLY think you can join in? Oh, that's rich."

Tony tugged on her black mane again, snapping her head back, and exposing her neck to him. He leaned in, his lips grazing her throat to ear.

"You love being my dirty little slut, don't you? Tell him how much you need my cock."

"Oh god, yes. Harder, Tony! Fuck me harder!" Lauren moaned loudly, her words seeping into Corey's soul like lace and arsenic. Her cries of pleasure echoed through the room, mingling with the sound of Tony's grunts and their bodies colliding.

Although her face was to the ceiling, she managed to look down with the whites of her eyes bulging, straining to look at Corey.

"I...I need his cock, babe. I need it so bad."

"How often?" Tony snarled.

With her hair pulled so taut, her face looked Asian. When she failed to answer, the young man slapped her on the ass again.

"How often, bitch?"

Lauren's eyes widened in pain. "Every week. Every...goddamn...week."

"That's right, slut," Tony scowled, abruptly withdrawing from her pussy. Grasping her ponytail firmly, he pulled her upright and in one swift motion, spun her around and effortlessly flung her onto the bed, her body landing with a soft bounce.

Lauren's breath caught in her throat as she found herself lying before the youthful hunk, her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Their eyes met in an intense gaze that immediately told Corey how much sexual chemistry was between these two. Clambering onto the mattress, the young man knee-walked along the length of her body as she watched his impressive tool dangling between his legs. An attempt to catch it in her mouth as his muscular frame passed over her face failed. Instead, she found his ballsack and ass hovering directly above. It didn't take much for the pretty executive's senses to be overwhelmed as Tony's weight pressed his nuts to her forehead and his asshole to her face.

"Toss me, baby."

Corey stared in disbelief as Lauren's tongue emerged from her ruby-red lips, obediently flicking out like a lizard testing its surroundings.

Yet another specialty she has never done for me?

Gracefully, the mature wife glided the tip of her pink tongue along the contours of Tony's puckered anus, moving in slow circular motions that caused the muscles beneath her tongue to relax. A soft moan escaped from both of them. With her face pressed deep into the crevice of his ass, Lauren gripped Tony's firm thighs for support as she continued to explore as far into his asshole as his sphincter would allow. Each flick and swirl sent shivers of pleasure coursing through the scumbag's body.

When the fuck did she learn to do THAT?

The taste of his skin filled Lauren's mouth, slightly salty, musky, and more than a bit earthy. Her lips formed a perfect seal around his hole, creating a suction that intensified the sensations as she alternated between sucking and lapping his tight bung. Her tongue traced delicate circles around the sensitive rim before delving deeper into the velvety warmth.

"Oh, you nasty hoe!" Tony's body quivered with pleasure amongst the sounds of wet slurping and his ragged breaths. He closed his eyes and let out a deep groan as Lauren continued to massage his brown star. "Right there, right there!"

Probing further into every hidden recess, her fingers expertly worked his cock, keeping him hard. She couldn't see it but could feel the throbbing in her palm.

Perched on the girlie chair, Corey began to squirm not to escape but to relieve the excruciating pressure that was building within. His erect penis was so hard that he felt like he would ejaculate if anything brushed against it. Like Tony, his pulse raced, and his breath came in short, sharp gasps. The desire to touch himself was overwhelming, but the belts that bound him to the chair made that impossible. The project manager's naked, wrinkled body jiggled as he futilely attempted to untie his hands. The belts that bound him to the chair were tight and served their purpose. He could feel the sweat trickling down his forehead as he pulled at the leather with all his might, but they remained stubbornly in place. Although he could have escaped if he truly wanted to, the question remained: did he want to?

Corey desperately wanted to scream, to shout out in frustration and anger, but he couldn't. All he could do was sit there, helpless and naked, as he watched his wife continue to devour Tony's ass as if it were the most delicious thing in the world. Lauren alternated between blowing cool breaths into the guy's anus and light to deep excursions with her tongue, expertly pleasuring Tony's asshole, taint, and cock. It was unbelievable to Corey that this was the girl he had courted, married, and had children with. In that moment, she was the nastiest slut he had ever seen.

"ENOUGH!" Tony shouted and slid his buttocks off her face. As much as he like that sensation, he needed to put his dick somewhere.

Flopping onto the mattress and landing on his freshly eaten ass, back against the headboard, Tony used Lauren's hair to guide her mouth onto his cock. Her lips parted eagerly and enveloped it, savoring the warmth and hardness. For nearly ten minutes, she fellated the young man with fervor, occasionally glancing across the room at Corey, who was straining against the belts. Smiling, she licked her lips before taking another deep dive. After one particularly intense descent, she emerged gasping for air, foamy spittle dripping from her mouth like some demon-possessed.

"Tell him. Tell him how his tiny little dick can't do it, babe," Tony leered, his gaze flitting from the naked brunette and her husband.

Lauren's tongue took another tour of the eight-inch shaft, down, then back up. After shaking her long black bangs from her eyes, she looked at Corey from behind the football player's pulsating manhood.

"He's right you know" she sneered at her husband. "You can't even compare, Twisty.

"Pauly, Max, Tony...Zane...they all take me places you never could."

Corey clenched his teeth in tragicomic agony, and his marginalized six inches trembled as if it were about to explode.

"That's why you'll NEVER be the man HE is," Lauren taunted.

The older man's head thrashed back and forth as he tried to break free. If only he could touch his own dick and make the pain stop!

After a long slurp and a giggle, the torture continued.

"Those flabby tits of yours are almost touching that thing you try and pass off as a dick," Lauren teased mercilessly. "Thirty years I put up with that. What am I supposed to do with it now?"

Corey was on the verge of climaxing, his face turning pale, his mouth drawn back in an almost perfectly formed 'O'.

It was then that Lauren decided she needed to be fucked. Creeping to the edge of the mattress, she reached into her purse on the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Hovering over Tony's cock, she wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, squeezed it firmly, and unrolled the latex down the length of his thick member. The fingers gliding smoothly over the rubber caused Tony to moan loudly. With the cum bag securely in place, Lauren laid back on the bed and dragged the boy on top of her.

"Looks like you're about out of lives in this stupid game, aren't you, wimp?" Tony looked over his shoulder as he mounted the forty-eight-year-old.

Deliriously, Lauren folded her arms around Tony's neck and pulled him in for a smoldering kiss. He didn't seem the least bit worried about the taste of his own bowels.

"You want me to fuck you, baby?" he looked down on the raven-haired beauty, caressing her hair.

Pursing her lips in an expression a child would use to beg for a toy, she narrowed her eyes.

"Yesssss, please, baby, show the cuck what a worthless husband he really is."

Tony gripped his cock tightly, feeling the veins pulsing beneath its skin as he aligned himself with the moving targets that were Lauren's hips, thrusting up with a sense of urgency, begging for him to spear her.

"How many lives, Twisty?" she barked.

The image of the last power pill draining in an old arcade game flashed before Corey's eyes.

"HOW MANY?"

Both Lauren and Tony grinned at each other before turning their heads to look at the shell of a once proud man, his face and body both craving release from the mounting pressure of venereal lust that was eating him alive. With demented glee, her hand wrapped around the kid's thick, pulsating cock, relishing in its girth and the way her fingers glided along its veined surface. She squeezed it firmly, feeling the weight and power of it in her hand. The anticipation coursing through her body made her tremble.

With a wicked grin, the clever enchantress guided its head into her already wet and throbbing labia, the rough texture of his nutsack brushed against her inner thighs. She teased herself, rubbing the tip against her clit, feeling the electrifying jolt of pleasure shoot through her body. Tony didn't waste a second. He took control, gripping her hips, and pushed himself into her slick, eager pussy. The feeling of his thickness stretching her walls made Lauren gasp and arch her back, her nails digging into his shoulders. The scent of sex filled the air yet again as the youth's size forced air from her heated hole and those farts sent the aroma wafting through the room.

"HOW MANY, CUCK!" Lauren badgered.

Game Over appeared in Corey's head. Please deposit another quarter. "N-N-None?"

"That's right," Tony growled back. "Zero left. You lose, bitch."

"Forget about him, baby, " Lauren beseeched loudly, grasping Tony's chin and forcing his eyes to hers. "He doesn't deserve this pussy anymore."

"You know it, whore."

"Yes, yes, I'm YOUR whore tonight. Now fuck your whore. PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Corey watched with a whirlwind of emotions as the graduating senior began to plunge his slick tool into his wife. At first, he approached the task with gentleness and care, but as Lauren's love canal gave no resistance, he became more confident and ruthless. The sight of Tony's cock disappearing into Lauren's wet snatch, and the way her body writhed and trembled with pleasure, both infuriated and aroused the older man. He couldn't help but feel a mix of jealousy and want, a disgusting excitement that twisted his insides.

As the boy went faster, Lauren moaned louder. Holding her tiny ass with both hands, he buried it deep, an impossible task given its size. Lauren grunted unceasingly as the mighty eight inches repeatedly disappeared before bottoming out, a slap of primed balls against her bare ass being the only thing left to load her up. With his hands above her shoulders, his muscular arms supported and held him high, occasionally leaning down to flick his tongue out to dance with the tip of hers, before gently nibbling her nipples.

The relentless sweet agony that blistered Corey's untouchable dick was excruciating. He would have fucked a blender if it would have made the pain stop. Every pulse, every throb, intensified the ache, making him desperate for relief. It's as if his dick had a mind of its own, aching to be stroked, squeezed, and engulfed in wet warmth. The sheer frustration of not being able to touch it while a man forty years younger than he banged his wife was driving him to the brink of madness.

And it wasn't so much how Lauren's moans filled the room, or how her body writhed against him, hips grinding in search of more friction, more pleasure. No, it was the look of pure lust that was tattooed on her face as she looked into Tony's eyes, the mewling and groaning he evoked with each stroke. She had never been that vocal with Corey before now, encouraging and pleading for more.

"Oh god, YES! Fuck me! OH GOD!"

Tony gritted his teeth and pummeled her hard, driving her towards another earth-shattering orgasm. He reached down with one hand and slung one leg over a shoulder, before doing the same with the other. At that point, Lauren's eyes rolled back in her head.

"OH, MY GAWWWWD"

Grabbing the frat boy's face, she pulled it down to hers and stared into his eyes, pupils dilated and bulging. Her words came in short gasps now.

"FUCK ME TONE-EEEEEE, gasp gasp, FUCK ME, gasp gasp, FUCK ME, FUCK..."

Suddenly she held her breath and grimaced before the second orgasm of the night came crashing down around her.

"OHHHHHHH FUUCCCCCKKKKK!"

With Lauren's ankles around Tony's neck, her body shook uncontrollably, and copious amounts of fluids erupted from her pussy, spraying the mattress.

"You feel so good inside me," she whimpered as the flood subsided. "So much better than him."

Whether she intended for Corey to hear the remark or not made it even hotter.

"You're fucking amazing."

Unwrapping her thighs behind his head, Tony ducked out from under Lauren's legs and flipped her over onto her belly. Instinctively, she raised her hips and presented her raw and battered pussy.

"You mean... he never does this?" Tony chuckled, amused at the whole situation, knowing full well the answer. He gripped her hips firmly and guided himself towards her drenched cunt. With brutal force, he plunged his entire length deep inside her, causing a blood-curdling scream to escape her lips.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, nooooooooooooooo!"

"Beg for it, bitch. Beg for this cock," Tony growled, his fingers releasing her hips to explore her body further. One hand found its way to her breast, squeezing it firmly, while the other grabbed a fistful of her disheveled hair.

"Oh god, it feels so good, TONE-EEE!"

"Beg..."

"Use me...use me like he can't, baby. His worthless worm can't fuck me like you do."

"Don't tell me, tell him," Tony taunted dominantly.

On her elbows and knees, Lauren jerked her head around and turned in Corey's direction, sending the mane of midnight black hair to her back.

"He's sooooo good, Corey," she muttered, gasping for air, eyes rolling back in her head, "reaching all those spots you can never with that paltry pecker of yours."

Tony's thrusts escalated, his hips crashing against her ass, sending waves of pleasure coursing through their bodies. The smacking sound of his hand meeting her ass cheeks - not once, but twice - echoed in the small bedroom.

"Spread that cunt for me, bitch!" Tony bellowed, demanding and with a lot of authority not often seen in such youth. His slaps on her ass grew harder,

"Make me cum, you filthy whore."

"YOU did this to me, Corey! You made me the tramp I am today!"

Slap, slap!

"OHHHHHHHH!"

Helpless, Corey watched with tears in his eyes as Tony pummeled his wife like he was breeding a dog. The kid's knees were firmly planted into the mattress as he remained behind her, his arms and elbows supporting his weight on her pelvis, while her cunt spread wide, inviting him to further ravage her. Once again, the scent of their sex - a heady mix of musk and semen - permeated the small area, adding to Corey's sensory torture.

With each forceful stab, Tony felt the muscles of Lauren's pussy contract around his cock, seemingly pulling him deeper. He could feel every bump and curve of her inner walls as they pressed against his shaft for the final milking.

"Oh god, Lauren!"

"FUCK ME TONY!"

They moved together seamlessly as if they were two parts of a single whole - one body made up of two people who were completely in tune with each other. The contours of their firm muscles and curvatures of their spines, sweaty and glossy as they bent their bodies in the midnight hour, added to carnal visuals that Corey would soon not forget.

"Remember, you're mine now, Lauren, you don't get to fuck him anymore."

Corey's eyes widened as he struggled against the bindings.

"Bullshit!" the older man protested.

Using her hair as a rein, Tony swung their torsos around so they were facing her husband. "Not your place to say anymore now is it, old dude?" He yanked painfully on Lauren's ponytail. "IS IT LAUR?"

"Owwwww! Nooooo, this pussy's all yours, Tony!" she cried out in pain.

"Tell him."

Corey wiggled in his seat and saw Lauren trying to focus on him through a lustful grimace as mini-orgasms began to rake her body. Her voice dripped with defiance as she looked directly at her husband, half-shut eyes with a barely-there expression.

"All those lost years I've put up with that mediocre stub when I could have been fucked by real men. Thank GOD your best friend stepped up and showed me what I was missing! Should've fucked them all."

Her words hit Corey like a sledgehammer to the gut, a harsh reminder of his place now in their twisted life. There was no more talking about what things would be like when he moved down there, no presumptions. Any quixotic fantasy was out the door. The capitulating patriarch squirmed against his restraints, filled with tears that began to run down his cheeks.

"That's right, you fucking whore. Say it louder, let your pathetic husband hear how much better I fuck you."

"SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!"

"Stupid cuck," Tony scoffed with dismissal, turning focus to his cock disappearing into the bald pussy in front of him. "Who throws pussy like this away?"

Lauren's mouth dropped open as a series of climaxes hit her. "DO MEEEEE TONE-EEEEE, do my married cunt!" she cried out.

Tony's grip on her hair tightened, his voice laced with a sadistic edge. "You're both worthless sluts and cucks," he spat, his words dripping with contempt. "How pathetic."

"YESSSSSS......!"

The young man fixed a steely stare on Corey. "Tell me to cum in your piece of shit wife, cuck," he demanded.

Corey squirmed like an inconsolable puppy in the chair, craning his neck as he endured the verbal edging. He shook his head, trying to escape the torment.

"Do it, Corey," Lauren taunted from the bed with an evil smile. "Tell him to cum in me."

"Do it, cuck," Tony repeated sternly. His pushes were slower now, longer and more controlled. He was close but needed to hear the whining slug of a husband beg.

The aging project manager's chin drooped to his chest in exhaustion. His head rolled like he'd been beaten by the Mafia.

"Cum," Corey gasped, looking down over his weak and portly body, his unimpressive six inches now the source of incredible agony, the head now an unnatural black cherry.

"Cum in her," he murmured. "Cum in my whore wife."

"WHAT, I CAN'T HEEEARRRR YOU, CUCK?"

"For god's sake, just do it. FLOOD HER GODDAMN CUNT!"

With a pop, Tony pulled out of Lauren's hole and tore off the condom. They both gasped as he immediately thrust it back in, driving it deep until his balls slapped against her taint. For the next sixty seconds, the lovers were oblivious to everything but their own coupling, like two beasts in the jungle. Tony's grip on her hips tightened, fingers digging into her flesh, his pace picking up, becoming rougher and more urgent. He could feel the familiar tightening in his balls as he bore down. Their bodies moved in perfect unison, cock sliding deep and relentless, each one driving them both closer to the edge. Lauren clawed at the sheets as he leaned over her, both mouths open, spittle forming around their corners. The only sound was their labored breathing, the bed creaking, and a long string of moans. It wasn't long before the young man froze, jaw slack, and came.

"Laur...nuuhhhhhhhggggggghhhhh," he bellowed as Lauren's body convulsed around him, her pussy walls clenching tightly.

Corey helplessly watched as the lithe figure arched her back like a cat, nails digging into the sheets as she too came. The boy's contorted face and heaving hips confirmed his load was spraying into her womb. As Tony's climax subsided, he felt his muscles relax and his weight shift, causing him to slowly slide off Lauren's body. His legs, still trembling, gently fell away. As he did so, his cock withdrew, spent and softening, the friction of her wet, swollen lips against his shaft causing a spurt of his semen to be released from her slit, which began to drip down one of her legs. Herself drained and weary, Lauren dropped to the mattress face down next to Tony and hugged a pillow.

For several minutes after, they cuddled, whispering and caressing each other's arms, lost in the post-coital haze. Corey looked on, hanging limp and defeated in his frilly chair, despondent and needing to cum. Slowly, the lovers regained their situational awareness. Tony's head popped up first and glanced the older man's way, followed by Lauren. At first, her heart sank as she saw the pain etched across her husband's face. Then remembering it's what he had asked for, she giggled and gave him a most condescending look.

"What about him?" the boy whispered. Lauren murmured something that Tony laughed at, but Corey couldn't make it out. Finally, just before his aging dick began to deflate, the well-fucked wife slithered off the mattress and crawled across the carpet on all fours. She looked like a kitten that was about to play with its food.

Corey watched with enormous anxiety as she slinked to a stop before the vanity chair and rose to her knees, placing her hands on his liver-spot-speckled legs once again. Her hair was tousled, giving her that just-fucked-look, and her slender tan body was gleaming with perspiration, small breasts covered with beads of sweat forming on the swells. Below, rivulets of semen dripped from her reddened slit. Knowing Tony could not see her face from that angle, she cocked an eyebrow.

"Well?"

Lauren was giving Corey another out, a chance to stop the unsavory carousel and get off. When he said nothing, she gathered her hair behind a shoulder and leaned forward.

"Did you like that, Twisty?" Lauren smirked, looking over her husband's tubby body and scoffing. "Did you see what a real cock can do to me?"

Corey remained silent and locked eyes with his wanton wife. She could see the arousal, the lust, and the desperation. Leaning over his dick, she examined it closely, taking care to avoid contact, lest it set it off. Now a raw, inflamed crimson color, it quaked and danced in mid-air, turgid and swollen, begging to be touched. It must've been unbearable.

In an act of deviant pleasure, Lauren summoned a glob of spit in her mouth and parted her lips, letting it dribble slowly from her tongue onto the bantam cock. The mere anticipation made Corey cry out, which turned into a long, almost painful groan when the strand of spittle elongated and found the glans, forming a delicate bridge between her mouth and his quaking shaft.

"So now you know how I've been spending my evenings," Lauren confessed, face still poised above the trembling member but eyes looking up.

Corey's dry mouth swallowed. "When did you find time?"

"Usually after you and I had our nightly chats."

"When you said you were going to bed..."

"I really was," she giggled. "To get fucked."

"Jesus, Lauren."

"Uh-huh. There were other men too. Lots of them."

At that moment, nothing in the world was more important to Corey than to cum.

Lauren's tongue flicked out to lick away a dollop of precum that suddenly appeared.

The quivering project manager closed his eyes, relishing the brief contact. Touch...any touch...was to be savored. When he opened them, Tony was standing behind her. Christ, even flaccid the guy was at least five inches. Corey sneered when the young man put his hand on his wife's shoulder.

"She's fucked a lot of guys, old dude," Tony said with a nonchalant smirk. "That pussy gets used every week. If not by me, then some other lucky son-of-a-bitch."

With his arms still bound behind his back and attached to the chair, Corey tried in vain to free himself. The humiliation of sitting there naked, a chest and physique he was already self-conscious about on full display was crushing. Nipples erect and sensitive, an erect cock jutting out in front of him made it that much worse. Tony staring down at him and laughing only added to Corey's embarrassment.

"Who knows?" the young man snickered. "Next week, I might bring a friend. You remember Tommy? Or maybe Hunter?"

Corey's heart sank when he heard Lauren echo the kid's laughter. He realized she'd taken advantage of her hall pass, but now, it seemed like she had no use for him at all. As if to confirm that, a wicked grin began spreading across her face.

"Do you know why I need those men? Because your pathetic excuse for a cock can't satisfy me anymore."

Her voice held such disdain, that Corey didn't know if the taunting was real or role play.

"Face it, cuck, she's the town whore now. Guys from all over were hitting this while you were up north with your prick in your hands." With a sly sneer, Tony leaned down and snorted. "She doesn't want your sorry-ass dick anymore. Hell, you should be grateful that you even get to watch her."

To Corey's dismay, Lauren's silence clearly acknowledged her concurrence. Instead of defending her husband, she crept closer, rising and straddling his legs. As her thighs parted and her pelvis slid along closer to the older man's groin, her used pussy released the remnants of Tony's semen, which pooled obscenely on the soft cushion below. Smelling of sweat and cum, Lauren's lips latched onto one of Corey's nipples, her tongue flicking and sucking at the overly sensitive skin. She pulled on the fleshy nub with her teeth, causing it to strain and stretch. Her hair dangled down over his chest, adding to the poignant caressing of his skin as she continued to play with the hairy areolae, listening to the whimpering that ensued. Looping both hands behind his neck for leverage, she brought her hips forward until her slippery slit almost touched the penis that bobbed freely in front of her. In a moment of desperation, Corey lifted his buttocks and made futile stabbing motions toward her treasure.

"Do you really think," Lauren whispered into an ear, "that you can truly satisfy me with that little thing anymore?"

Corey's eyes mirrored his misery as he continued to thrust forward in vain. Each time she moved her pussy just out of reach.

"Aw, it's so cute how you try, really, but that ship has sailed," she cooed. "You showed me what I've been missing, how other men can make me scream with pleasure. No way you'll ever measure up now."

"Lauren, please..." Corey pleaded.

"Oh, I'll do as I please," she giggled, continuing to dodge his attempts at penetrating her. "Nice try, Twisty, but does that tiny pink worm really deserve my pussy?" she asked sarcastically. "Tell me, does it turn you on to know that I crave bigger, harder cocks now? That I moan and scream for them, but barely feel you? Does it make your little dicky throb to imagine me taking every inch I can get while you're left panting and desperate?" Her words were filled with disdain and taunting.

"Jesus, Laur..." Corey groaned in frustration.

"Oh, Jesus isn't going to help you now, love."

"SHIT!" Corey could feel the rush of blood to the tip of his cock, making it feel like it was going to explode. It lunged forward involuntarily. In a move that even caught Lauren by surprise, the head slipped past her battered butterfly.

"Ooooo, you naughty boy," she meowed, sliding her ass along his thighs to allow it better access. "You caught me. Now what are you going to do? Do you even remember what to do?"

Behind her, Tony let out a hoot.

Without the use of his hands, Corey was at her mercy. Slowly, agonizingly, his slut wife rocked back and forth, controlling just how far he entered her. In and out, just a few inches, then more, then less.

"Please," he gasped for breath as he begged for release. "I need to cum."

"Cum?" Lauren cut him off with a sly grin. "You want to cum? Then admit how much you love me fucking other men and being humiliated."

Corey nodded rapidly like a child wanting ice cream as he surrendered himself completely to her control. The heat of Lauren's body felt good on his naked skin as she brought her hips closer and allowed several more inches to breach her whore cunt. Inside, her love canal was warm and gooey with the remnants of Tony's earlier deposit that had flooded her pussy.

"Uh-huh, that's Tony's spunk. You better get used to it."

Corey's body began to convulse, his breathing rampant.

"Tell me, cuck."

"Please, Lauren, PLEASE!"

"Then say it. I want to hear you admit it, loud and clear."

"OH GOD!"

She scooted closer to his groin. Another inch slipped in.

"SAY IT!"

The sixty-one-year-old writhed and coughed, his head drumming from side to side.

"I..."

Gripping his shoulders tightly, Lauren pressed her forehead against her husband's, eyes boring into his soul.

"Let me make you cum, sweetie, just say it," she bade him softly. "Just say it and you can cum. You want to, yes? Do it and you can finish."

"I...," he moved his quivering jaws, a cottonmouth making it difficult to annunciate, "I love you fucking other guys...

"And?"

Corey was tired. So, so tired. "And...humiliating me."

Lauren caressed Corey's cheeks and chin tenderly. "See, was that so hard?"

Leaning further over him, her tits in his face, she unbuckled the belts, freeing his hands. In doing so his dick slipped from the confines of her warm, moist pussy.

Realizing he was no longer bound, he tried to wrap one arm around her waist while the other grabbed his twinging cock in a futile attempt to re-penetrate. To his chagrin, she instead slithered off his lap and back to her knees, eye to eye with his wrinkled groin.

"Now...jack off for us."

The senescent hubby's eyes swung between Tony's and Lauren's. Both gawked at him with patronizing expressions. "But you said..."

"I said I'd let you finish. So do it. Show us how much you love being humiliated."

Corey stared down at his exposed body, emasculated in more ways than one. It was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and his skinny, unimpressive cock stood erect and bobbing in front of him, begging for attention. With a deep breath, he began to masturbate, slowly at first, fingers gripping his shaft firmly and stroking it up and down. The first few touches on the sensitive skin were slow and deliberate.

Lauren laughed at his efforts and encouraged him to go harder. "Come on, babe," she said impatiently, "show us how much you love being a cuck."

Aiming to please her, his hand moved faster, breaths becoming heavier, chest heaving with each inhale and exhale. His free hand reached up and pinched and pulled at his nipples.

Still standing behind Lauren, one hand on her shoulder, Tony looked smug, "That's it, old man, play with your tits."

Corey groaned as his dick throbbed in his hand, veins standing out prominently as blood rushed through it. Another bead of precum formed at the tip's hole, glistening in the dim light. Eye-level with his balls, Lauren licked her lips.

"Think of how many men have put their cocks in here, how many have busted a nut in my throat."

Eyes wide, webs of saliva forming at the creases of his gaping mouth, Corey's hand moved faster, a death grip on his worn-out member.

"Especially Zane. Your best man, fishing buddy, confidant. The person you completely trust. You have no idea how good his cum feels on these pearly whites."

"Oh no, Lauren..."

"What? Now you have something to say? I don't want to hear it. You're nothing but a worthless cuck, aren't you, Twisty? Just a sad little man who gets off on being humiliated by his own wife. And you know what? I fucking love it. I love making you feel like the pathetic wimp that you are."

The hurt and profligacy in Corey's eyes told the story as the weight of the debauchery launched his orgasm. With a guttural cry, his hand moved with a frenzied urgency, his cock jerking and spasming in his grip as the first rope of semen shot out, landing on Lauren's face with a satisfying splat, the thick liquid spreading across her cheek leaving a sticky, glistening trail in its wake. Each following stream was weaker than the last, as if his deflating spout was a lazy geyser, sputtering and spitting out its load in a series of weak, desperate squirts. These dribbled down the sides and onto his wrist.

In the minutes afterward, Corey's breathing became more even, and his heart rate slowed to a more manageable pace. His hand, still gripping a now spent cock, moved away from it slowly as he looked curiously at his wife and Tony in a daze as if he was trying to make sense of the despicable thing they had just made him do.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked with genuine concern. This had been an intense session, and above all else, Corey's physical welfare was paramount.

"He's fine," Tony jibed, dismissing the older man's welfare. "He just came for Christ's sake."

Standing, Lauren moved to the side of the chair and gently cradled her husband's trembling head between her breasts.

"I think we're done here," she told the kid. It wasn't a request. "Please see your way out."

"What? C'mon, we were just getting started," Tony protested.

"LEAVE!"

"Okay, damnit, whatever," the younger man muttered. "Stupid cunt."

Corey tentatively pressed his face into the warmth of Lauren's body, unsure of how she would react. The last time he had attempted to embrace her, she had abruptly pulled away. When she didn't, he held her tight. With renewed compassion and thoughtfulness, Lauren reciprocated by gently gathering him in her arms and lifting him from the chair's pillow, which was now coated with his sticky and tepid cum. Without uttering a single word, the dark-haired vixen led Corey to the bed, laid him down, and crawled up beside him. They listened in silence as the apartment's door to the hallway opened and shut behind Tony, leaving them alone to spoon with their thoughts.

The last thing Corey remembered as sleep overcame him was the eerie welcome offered by the elderly yet creepy doorman downstairs.

"Welcome to your new home, Mr. Miller. We've been waiting for you. I'm sure you'll find your stay...enlightening."
Last edited by SimpleEnigma on Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:38 pm

Wow, two days and crickets.

From my perspective SE pulled out all the stops. His dialog was spot on for the cornucopia of kinky sex scenes, but the best part was the self reflection from Corey down to Caroline.

I am anxious to see how far down the rabbit hole Corey will go.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:26 pm

Much needed chapter to re-establish the connection between Corey and Lauren (and least the first 75%). Goodbye to the hometown crew (for now). Maybe there's something planned with Zane and Amy? Wonder how Caroline and her parent's interactions will be henceforth. (Maybe we can get some side action with Caroline in Colorado like we do with Chloe? Maybe she gets revenge on her ex Bernard?)

Hope Lauren's drug problem doesn't lead down a bad rabbit hole... We still need to see Lauren and Chloe go to a client together, so that's a possible way for Lauren to get into trouble, especially with drugs involved.

My bets are that the the couple from the cruise in Chapter 23 is Corey's boss Dale Dactyl and his wife. How would this affect Corey's new workplace dynamics?

Quite an intense finale sex scene. I see you brought the classic cuck chair.

As usual the chapters are getting better. Hope great things are planned as we enter the endgame.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:09 am

Had a thought while reading this: of the hundreds of similarly themed stories I've read, possibly none have elicited from me both the degree of penile hardness and laughter, that this story does.

The story line keeps me on edge in an all around entertaining way, combining plot complexity, utter hotness, and generous doses of hilarity.

The reference to the Miami news was so apt. My ideal SE FL. evening kickoff: 5:30, cocktail #1, some nibbles, and turn on the Miami news. The following hour is usually more entertaining than a typical NFL game.

Thank you and look forward to the next chapter. ( although I shudder for Corey )

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:55 pm

Thanks for the latest chapter in the roller-coaster tale of Lauren and Corey. Loved the ups and downs of Corey’s new life in Miami

knighter33
Prepubescent

Unread post by knighter33 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:39 pm

The quality of Simple (and Lauren's) story telling is next level.

Captures the imagination like few others in this genre can.

Thanks for all the effort that I'm sure goes into it.

Barthvader
Prepubescent

Unread post by Barthvader » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:11 pm

Oh my ......

i love the way you write and wish my wife was Lauren in I was het cuck.

Thanks for those stories.

Barth.
Dutchie who lives in a windmill, surrounded bij a tulipfield wearing klumps.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi all, happy holidays from Simple and I to all of you. We're glad you enjoyed the latest chapter. We've just got back from getting our fill of grandkids and are ready to jump into 2024. Feels so weird to type that year!

@kinkydetroit: really glad you enjoy the introspect of each character. If it seems genuine, it is. We try to inject as much of what we were feeling at the time into the their thoughts. If it moves you, then apparently it is working.

@hongtea: keep foreshadowing, friend. Sometimes art imitates life.

@Guhunkadorn: your feedback really shows we are hitting the mark with a combination of erotica and laughter. You know how much I love penile hardness.

@venus-can99 and @knighter33: so nice to hear from you both. We hope to continue the roller coaster at least for a little while longer.

@Barthvader: thanks so much for the comments! Keep stoking your fantasies, but remember: you can secretly project your kinks onto your wife all you want, but please don't try and make her into something she is not. Accept and enjoy her for what she is, the woman you married.

We'll begin working on the next installment soon. I actually have a date tonight while Simple is catching up on work email and I'm super excited. First dates are always interesting. Sometimes they go well, sometimes not so much.

Until next time,

Love, Lauren

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:20 pm

Lauren & Simple - wishing you both a very sexy, erotic 2024. It would be great to hear about your date tonight... and as always looking forward to the next installments...

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:34 pm

@Venus-can99, HNY!

The date went well, but no juicy details as it ended with a kiss only. There was a little chemistry, but the 'oh my god I just have to fuck you' wasn't there for me. It happens.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:41 pm

Thanks Lauren. I guess sometimes its better to end it with a kiss than being disappointed later (no not just the size but the "I need to fuck you now" chemistry). There us always the next date :D

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:11 am

Lauren, can you elaborate…..why no spark…..curious and love living vicariously through your experiences!!!

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:18 pm

Hi Breakerhymen.

We had met at a party a while back and exchanged numbers. While he seemed like a nice guy and was pretty good looking, when we went out to dinner there was no sexual energy at all. Mind you, it doesn't take much for me, but the whole time it was like I was out with my brother. Simple was very surprised to see me come strolling in the garage door at 9:30. Win some, lose some.

hongtea
Virgin

Unread post by hongtea » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:42 pm

Any hints for what we may see in the next few chapters? We're kind of in uncharted territory now that Corey is in Miami...