The Julie Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NoOne36
Prepubescent

The Julie Experience

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:11 am

I composed this in response to the thread "At what age did you become a cuckold?" Naively thinking it would be a short 1-2 paragraph response. It is called The Julie Experience. You're welcome to believe or not at own risk. But as a CMSgt once said to me "You can't make that shit up, you may sign in". Let's just say that bar is STILL off limits to this day to base personnel. Very minor contribution on my groups part, but definitely contributed. Sorry if long. It's 95% written, rest of story will post soon.

The first time I was cucked I was 10 almost 11. This relationship took place over about 10 month time span, part of summer break into 7th grade. We lived in a large apartment complex and I meet Julie at the pool. Julie was that typical 11 yr, rail thin, budding breasts, hips spreading, dirty blonde (shoulder length) little girl. Side note - my Mom was fucking the Lifeguard around this time (they meet because of me). We started hanging out like everyday, meet her Mom. Within a week I was allowed inside the townhouse when her Mom was gone. Julie then started to slow cook the frog.

She began by changing at the top of the steps, I had to stand at foot of stairs while she selected an outfit. As with most girls she modeled several outfits, she would deliberately "pause" between outfits and chat for a min while just in bra n panties. My experience was very limited at this point- like 2 pussies fingered, and one pussy eating (she initiated- Jewish girl). The exhibitionism continued, and slowly escalated. Key here is she cemented that beta boyfriend emotional bond quickly. She took to just wearing bra and panties, whenever we were inside. She would make lunch like this and I had to sit next to her on couch touching her bare skin. I realized "something" deeper was going on here the 3rd time she modeled at the top of the stairs. I didn't know what it was, but I consciously boarded the train- destination "The Rabbit Hole".

Next stop on track , her Mom was included into and part of the open humiliation. Julie would be in bra and panties me at her side when her Mom returned from work. The Mom slowly starts chiding me. I know NOW, the Mom was (at early stages) softly encouraging me to man up and take Julie's pussy (I will address at conclusion- wait for it), it progressed to open acknowledgement of the cuckolding.

When school started back up, I was allowed upstairs to sit with her. While she did her makeup and hair in bra and panties. At least once every morning (basically ritualized) at some point she would slide her hand into her panties and you could see her adjust her folds out. She usually had a second pair of panties to switch over to before we left for bus stop. She was getting off every morning on tormenting me. Twice I was allowed to get her a pair. So every morning I was conditioned, the worst part for me was I'm literally inches from her pussy. I was cunt drunk from the smell. When I was alone I would masterbate to memory of her smell.

The context here is this was not a single event or one off, I had hundreds of hours of exposure. This is loosely a line in the sand between those that "wish" for the fantasy and real experience- The shear intensity of the natural chemical high while it's happening, the duration of that high from a single or more encounters, to the duration long term (40 plus years) and somehow process it enough to drop back into a functional headspace.

So fast forward to present- As a comparison of life experience intensity from a 10/11 year old boy to 50 ish Grandfather and retired Military there is only two that compare intensity wise to the Julie experience. First was a family member death by suicide (please no further comments on this). The last event exceeded even Julie- We faced off a PIED aka a walking potential Suicde Bomber in Iraq one day, 25 feet, I was 2nd closet to him. As I write this it dawned on me that in a second-hand way The Julie Experience saved my ass that day- first being the ability recognize that emotional chemical flood and partly disconnect or to paraphrase save and store for later. Second while "under" the spell to function with the task at hand, muscle memory (put coat on, walk home, draw weapon, select Fire, Aim). We lived, the Iraqi lived. He wasn't a bomber, just a dumbass. 3 minutes in time. Point is to convey the magnitude of the experiences as I perceived them. As this built Julie and her Mom just slowed cooked (cucked) me, from a constant subtle sexual tension to explicit ineundo. Part 2 to follow.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: The Julie Experience

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:36 am

Welcome to the forum NoOne36.

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 am

Police Academy had just released to VHS, her Mom had got us that plus a couple other new releases and ordered pizza. Her Mom had to work a overnight shift and would not be back till morning. This had never happened before. Around 6pm she kinda tidy' up, and opens the sofa sleeper up for movie. She made sure to check for clean sheets and blanket. Now I'm thinking I'm gonna get a wet finger, maybe get to eat her. She puts on thin tank top and loose shorts.

About 40 mins later there's knock at door, she invites in this "older" young man (16ish quite a bit more than us) and introduces us. She had me help her get him leftover pizza. Now think to yourself for just a minute- Just how fucking absurd is to walk 8 feet, hold a paper plate, she selected the pieces, has me return the plate to him while she gets a drink? I did as she commanded, it was at that PRECISE moment I knew myTrain departed the station.

She had a very small but visible wet spot showing through her shorts when she returned. The movie was started, lights turned down, and he ate dinner with me on his left and her on his right. At this point it becomes fragments-singular moments since your literally in shock. He finished eating and they start making out on top of the cover, gradually getting heavier.

During some break in the action, I made some feeble ass attempt to "profess" my un-dying love, adoration, etc. When we returned to the sofa sleeper, he had taken his flaccid cock and positioned the head with several inches outside the left side of his shorts. I had to look at his cock as I walked back to sit, as well it was pointed out on "my" side. She folded the blanket and sheet down, before taking her place at his right. His cock still exposed, they resumed making out. I realize now that she had ditched tank top and shorts, back to bra n panties.

I so desperately wanted Julie to be a satisfied and fulfilled woman in that moment. They pretty quickly moved the action to underneath the cover. He then took her softly while I was seated inches away at foot of the bed. At some point after they finished, she got up. She's standing in front of my face pussy level, still bra n panties, but now she has cum draining down her inner thigh. It glistened off her thighs in the background light. She helped get my coat on and ushered me out the door, she had real work to do. Phew...... Part 3 to follow

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 am

Conclusion. Shortly after this Juile and her Mom moved, I was trying to exit the situation. To summarize - I never got any more than a couple kisses, maybe a boob graze, and hugs. I wouldn't trade the experience. I knew it was "extremely" unique opportunity, and I was absolutely aware there was danger, risk, adventure (prior living here in the city, I had been raised on a farm).

I was fairly well read- over half of Robert Heinlen's collection, Harold Robbins, Clan of the Cave Bear, a lot Penthouse letters (not Variations), etc. So if anything I was alert to adventure. But I suspect I sold out after the first real whiff of her snatch. So breaking stereotype I wasn't lead to this path by the little head, it was my nose. I've encountered 3 (including Julie) that just had "it" smell. It is primal. For any True Blood fans, it's like when the Vampire's drink a Faerie.

This ends up being the hard part for selling new people, a spouse, a whatever- there is a knowledge and experience that is untranslatable directly. Missouri's moto sums it up "Show Me!". Another source of confusion it has an almost infinite situations, roles, tasks, etc. I believe this non-relatable mass quantities of choices, variations, title (straight, gay, bi, Hotwife, Alpha, etc) - just flat out scares and overwhelms even sexually experienced folks, or alternatively it ends up a failure of attention to detail. Throw a frog in boiling water he jumps out, put him in cold water then crank heat up he sits patiently. I would define "Cuckolding" as a parallel but two distinct bonds (Emotional and Sexual) a couple shares/creates one or both of those bonds with a third person.

So to conclude with I will discuss Julie's Mom. Prior to the finale, what I knew. I knew she wasn't a virgin, her Mom knew she wasn't a virgin. Her Mom knew I had some awareness to that fact. There a few "guarded" conversations that were orchestrated to make sure I knew. Beyond what I've shared, that's all I know for certain. No other experiences she had were shared. With this last tidbit, you can see why I stated previously her Mom knowingly encouraged me "taking" Julie's pussy via innuendo comments. In hindsight it may have been an early gate check for another path.

The unknown- Was Julie's Mom the ultimate Alpha in this situation? Was she the facilitator? It felt scripted at certain stages, and I had to respond in a specific way to progress, these "gate checks" repeated until I passed. There was innuendo of incest. From Kill Bill 1 "Sure a steady hand did this, this is the work of a salty dog". Even as I write this out, it strikes me that the BF was really just a surrogate Alpha for those couple of hours. I dunno, doesn't matter I had my role and played it. For anyone's concern about the age, it just was what it was. I knew then that train was headed into a dark dark tunnel of unknown.

I consciously entered into a non-verbal contract with Julie and her Mom. The goods were displayed at top of the stairs, also signifying the "distance" several times while I recognized and accepted the terms and conditions, while the reward was ambiguous the experience was the reward. All I had to do was exit the ride anytime if/when I choose too.

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:27 am

So where did I end up? I will be a gentleman and say "Well SHE is the best wife on the planet, she's just NOT my wife!"

(The expression used in public to a Waitress will 100% get you eye contact), a glare from the Wife and every so often this twinkle in the Waitress's eye. Even though I know that twinkle is not for me, I know her rocket is ignited, she is exposed for that fraction of a second.

Could I be wrong about what happened (conceptualized), maybe but I know what I know. It wasn't until I got some access to PH Variations was I able to identify what had happened with certainty. The negative impact of all of this, I can't watch Police Academy to this day even - without slipping into that night again. Thank you for your time.

I've written a more detailed aftermath. Editing it.

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:35 am

Aftermath of First Contact

At 13 I meet Incest Girl and her Dad. I was the Alpha (in training?), I had both bonds. However at the same time I was partly Cucked for silence, acceptance that he watched, and Sloppy Seconds on occasions. I was not permitted to actually see anything.

The "Rabbit Hole" line has all kinds of stops. I'm not trying to convey or debate the morality aspects, and I can't speak to IG's motivation (and I know her). I do know she still has some form of relationship with him to this day. At bare minimum it's obviously still on speaking terms. Do with it what you will.

From my perspective as 13 yr old boy and the Julie Experience, I shoved all in literally and figuratively. Almost unfettered access to waiting pussy, like 5-6 hours everyday. None of these bullshit hide and seek, hope I don't get caught games. This was get in there and work her pussy over like a rented mule everyday. What would you do? If you're reading this I probably know.

Moving on- Next big highlight was a MFM. At 15 I came across this 27 yr old slut mother of 4/5 (it was a gaggle). I'm not real clear if her other was a boyfriend or husband. So I bribed a buddy of mine to tag team her. What ensued was like a 16 hour fuck fest.

If you have any doubt to how we destroyed her- at one point she HAD to go clean cum out just so we had room for more. Great right? Doesn't get any better than this right? Oh no, this is epic. We were kinda getting ready to take her back the next morning when buddy's GF shows up beating on trailer windows, screaming "I know you're in there motherfucker!". We are hunkered down. She leaves, we drop Slut Mom off.

Well a week or so later buddy's GF gets the whole story. She burned his house down. I'm fucking laughing right now, cause it's just indescribable. She was pissed at me too, but didn't do anything to me (she did get a Prime Alpha "look" from me that said Don't even think about it bitch, he's your BF).

So let's define each of these "Roles"- 2 Alpha's, 1 Slut-Mom, 1 Cuck BF/Husband, 1 piece semi-developed land ready for a new home and cherry on top 1 Cuckquean. I learned a lesson on conducting from this whole fiasco. I'm still laughing hysterically 2 hours after I wrote that- Why is this so GD funny? So bro convo on way to pickup Slut-Mom, You got GF covered? Yeah, I ask 2nd time, Yeah I got it, If she finds out I think she would burn your house down, Nah bro she ain't like that (I just call it like I see it).

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:43 am

This segways into next category- Crazy Scary Women (or men- no discrimination on this)

First RULE of CSW - there are NO fucking rules for Her. Second Rule - See Rule One read it again, understand it. Third Rule If you're on Rule 3, I'm gonna be honest bro "You're fucked" the "Runaway Train ride you selected has a single fireball included at final stop. If you're unclear when ride will end read Rule One.

In practice- I'm 22ish deployed to a major European country, good hotel, life was good. Work I had a shift buddy, but different room buddy. I was roomed with a Black guy who was chill (Frat guy - Phi Epsolon. That's probably wrong, context was at least familiar with a drunken debacle). With opposite shifts we passed each other.

My shift buddy was a goofball but solid dude, he's been trying to tap this Marine Chick to come back to hotel with us. Think how seasoned I was at that moment in time compared to actual experience needed to pull it off. So I go over with him, get a read on her. She's hot, wet, and ready but undecided on who. She wanted something exciting and dangerous. After a second to confirm, I invited her back.

I had stuff to do until end of shift, but SB quit bugging me. Mostly because I think he was in toilets wanking knowing she was coming back with us. We finished the day, and she loads up with us. We have like one beer, then she wants to play quarters with a liter of whiskey. All aboard!

Whelp, my Shift Buddy had likely dehydrated from wanking all afternoon. He was ejected from ride (passed out 3 feet away) very quickly less than 30 minutes. Her and I finish bottle plus chaser drinks. This is couple hours after SB passed out. I'm about try n work her, but come to realization I was hammered. And that my next step would get next door to my bed before I couldn't. I didn't say shit to her.

My roomie said hi, I replied with something unintelligible and flop on my bed. Was my Roomie a good wingman? Fuck no he lets Krazy Marine Chic (K to represent that next level liquor fueled female) INTO the GD room. Goes back to his side. I'm barely conscious, she gets on top and rides me Cowgirl. You gotta understand I'm so drunk I can't move, but dick was hard and it was now hers. At some point I rolled my head to side and looked at my Black Roomate. The look in his eyes as he watched was utter awe.

Post incident, he was very chatty and deferential- respectful to me. So lesson here is sometimes you can utterly fail get laid and still bag 2 Cuck's. She was dangerous as it gets. I have no qualms admitting she drank me into black hole.

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:37 am

Of course this was out in the open, so news of this spread fast. After this as group of like 10-12 want Strip Club trip. I wasn't super big on idea paying for it, when I could have spent the time working on this Italian Hotel Desk Clerk (She spoke like 8-9 languages). Subconsciously I thought HC was the high value catch- Hot, Italian, Hot, International.

Anyway, we get into the Club and before I spot her, the Alpha Stripper approaches me. Sign of a professional (I mean that with the upmost respect). The irony here is like I'm the epitome of average looks, height, etc. It's this presence, a knowing look- I saw several of the guys already looking at me. So when they did that, they tipped off AS. Since I'm not sure how many were looking, I'm only claiming 4 Cuck's.

So you ask how is this cuckold? The answer is the HOTTEST girl in the room was delivered into my lap within 2 mins, they watched, surrendered without a fight. When a Hot Italian Stripper is looking at you- Do you look back, or look over to your buddy which tells her to look at him? I didn't even watch the gaggle of Strippers fighting over the remains, I gave AS the respect SHE commanded by her professionalism. Lessons - The epic fail (maybe partial win) with Krazy Marine Chick had squirted out a bonus surprise- AS and 4 more Cuck's. Sometimes those creampies got to cook awhile before they drop (Am I right Girls?).

International Lessons- I lived in the UK for 3 years, traveled extensively. These are my personal observations only. I'm pretty sure all French guys are born Cuck's, if not they will be, its deeply ingrained in their culture. About 80% of British Men are cross dressers (majority of this has nothing to do with bi or sissy or being cucked- they just like frilly things to wear), the other 20% are closet CD's. Spanish, Italian, Greek men- Ok how to describe, they are like fucking stealth planes. These are Beta's in denial of their role in nature, basically they just screw her up because they didn't know what they were doing. I will be first to admit they got great game, but game is but one piece of the Alpha.

German Men- They were raised in kink. You will have to work for it from her. Their reputation precedes them, deservedly so. Eastern Bloc - Almost all Cucked by government force (propaganda, living conditions, culture). Russian- I didn't understand until Italian Hotel Clerk explained to me. Her womanly perception was they were just thugs. Middle Eastern- They really do have this natural feminine posture, features, body language and a deep cultural submissiveness. If you did end up in a decisive conflict for Hotwife, you're gonna crash and burn. Old and New world money, enough said. As for rest, I never had any observation time to offer an opinion.

Honorable Mentions-
Super Model type Hot Brazillian Hotwife, in a fire stairwell at Boston Logan Airport (pre 9/11). BHW and I drank at the bar for 14 hours till they threw us out. On a break from drinking we checked out a stairwell, then went back to bar. Snow shut airport down, no shit it's Boston in February.

Craigslist Candy- By name alone she would have got an HM, but oh no it gets better. You had better have your shit together when you reach into the grab bag of sluts. You are 100% guaranteed a prize, maybe just not the one you thought you were getting. CC acknowledged she was a slut and she cautioned she was loose. I'm impressed (her open acknowledgement of being a slut and the open shame of her loose wrecked hole).

I had pulled a Golden Ticket from the slut grab bag. I wanted her right there in the Starbucks at that moment. But I knew to wait (I'm 40 something and was excited as a two peckered billy goat). She was down for a meet few days later. Her only hesitation was her confusion as to why SHE was desirable specifically because of HER slutty loose wrecked hole.

How wrecked was CC? Generous quantity of lube, 4/5 good wiggles of the hand- Fist pop's right in. She's mind fucked at my swooning and compliments of her wrecked pussy. Absolutely a blast, she left with that quizzical look of WTF just happened. I hope she learned a new appreciation for HER slutty loose wrecked hole.

Baseball Bat Girl- Exactly what title implies. Now I gotta go shopping. Do you think I found some little mini half size souvenir bat. I'm Rick James bitch, I get a BRAND new Louisville Slugger and sand it ready. She was AA before, but BG is major league now. For the record I still have the Bat, and current HW knows story cause she asked what the Bat was for. (Me laughing hysterically cause HW is still scared to touch it or be within 3 feet of it.)

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

You lost me at the point you suggested you have been very intimate with 3 different girls when you were 10 or 11.

Just don't believe it and it significantly reduces any credibility your subsequent story has.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun May 24, 2020 12:29 pm

Contra hairyhead, I found these tales credible. The Julie experience reminds me of childhood experiences where a girl the same age as me but 5 years more mature would go off with some older boy.

NoOne36
Prepubescent

Unread post by NoOne36 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Hot Tattoo Girl (or I just turned 19 two days ago)- I'm 45ish at this point. Never underestimate the power of a cartoon to establish an emotional bond. I got her hooked on Archer, yes you read that correctly I sub-contracted my game out to Archer. Bonus Surprise of HTG, she's never had period sex. The next day HTG with a grimace on her face "It even hurts to put a tampon in". I couldn't help but to laugh. HTG got her pussy wrecked and her cervix pounded, no surprise it hurt. I added a second serving. She probably thinks about it every time she puts a tampon in now.

Last one since at some point it's a rinse and repeat.
Aunt Mommie- I was living / working in D.C when this occurred. One day I get a call from EX Sister in law (AM). We spoke once every 6-8 months over the years. So it wasn't unheard of. We do the chit chat. Finally she gets to the point. Says ex BIL kicked her out. I lived 600 plus miles away.

Why did he kick you out? She responds with "Because you and I are having an affair". (We weren't) I asked why? AM responds with the reasons. How do you feel about that? AM then asks when are you coming back home? This was gonna get spicy, because I was going to have explain this to my 17yr old Daughter. Without a doubt she is my clone. I told her about the phone call. Her without knowing my response spurted out "So what do I call her now Aunt Mommie?". While cackling hysterically.

If you've read this far - Thanks to all of you for your stories. Yes I use a lot of words that are derogatory in society. I don't believe being called a Slut is a bad thing. If that's what you are OWN IT. I honestly have WAY more respect for a Slut. Why is easy, she is being honest with herself and the world around her, she knows who she is. At one job a group of the Women were calling me a Man Whore or Apartment Slut. I had just moved, and had already bagged a couple Hot Mom's. I was instinctively embarrassed, until it soaked in they were right. I owned it.

It's the little things isn't it.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 pm

Well done.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com