VHW Admin

Re: Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 11, 2021 11:17 am

Welcome to OHW vazkor13

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Wed May 12, 2021 6:05 am

Forgot to mention "Point of No Return" by voyuerman on Literotica. Not sure exactly why that one gets me, but I love the fantasy play in the build up, the wife's need to have the husband be responsible for starting it, and the pregnancy risk. Not normally into bi stuff, but in the situation described where dominance is a factor it works. Like in some parts of Xleglover's Mike & Jen tales where the wife enjoys the dominance in getting her straight hubby to submit to something he doesn't want to do but she enjoys.

Also, this thread has gotten me to write out a sequence between a husband and wife I call the "initiation negotiation" tied with interracial themes that I'm certain I'll work into a full story soon.

Awife
Trainable

Unread post by Awife » Thu May 13, 2021 3:16 pm

tylmeran wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 pm
woulditkillyou has some interracial stories on literotica:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions

Stories range from 3 to 12 pages long.
Thank you for sharing!

tylmeran
Trainable

Unread post by tylmeran » Thu May 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Awife wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:16 pm
tylmeran wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 pm
woulditkillyou has some interracial stories on literotica:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions

Stories range from 3 to 12 pages long.
Thank you for sharing!
You are welcome. I hope you enjoy :D

bjn1
Virgin

Unread post by bjn1 » Wed May 19, 2021 12:34 am

Hi guys... just wanna contribute...
I really like Bart Tracer especially the jungle goddess. It made me leaking cum while reading it.

vazkor13
Prepubescent

Unread post by vazkor13 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:40 am

@bnj1
thank a lot for : Bart Tracer - jungle goddess.
I really liked it, maybe just the ending lack of interactions between Natalia and Julius, IMHO a bit more of love and tenderness between them would have been great...
What can I say I am a romantic at heart ^^

slindle
Prepubescent

Unread post by slindle » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:03 pm

member201 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:18 am
What in the Cuck books do you like best?
I most like to see a conflicted husband who is ashamed of his situation but is also so turned on by it that he is immobilized. Even better if he and the wife evolve their relationship so that he is complicit in her extra-marital sex and also takes pleasure in it in a way that he feels is humiliating. It's probably a fine line to reach in a story because I don't like to see gratuitous debasement, but do like it where some alternative emotional connection is retained within the couple, for instance where the husband's role changes to become more submissive and serving and is rewarded by continued attention from his wife but who, by the end of the story, gets sexual gratification almost exclusively from other men.

That can all happen in a 10,000 word story - I think - but can certainly play out in a longer story or novel, too.

RustyRover
Prepubescent

Unread post by RustyRover » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:11 pm

slindle wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:03 pm
member201 wrote:
I most like to see a conflicted husband who is ashamed of his situation but is also so turned on by it that he is immobilized. Even better if he and the wife evolve their relationship so that he is complicit in her extra-marital sex and also takes pleasure in it in a way that he feels is humiliating. It's probably a fine line to reach in a story because I don't like to see gratuitous debasement, but do like it where some alternative emotional connection is retained within the couple, for instance where the husband's role changes to become more submissive and serving and is rewarded by continued attention from his wife but who, by the end of the story, gets sexual gratification almost exclusively from other men.

That can all happen in a 10,000 word story - I think - but can certainly play out in a longer story or novel, too.
That is exactly the same as me. Can you please recommend some novels or stories?

Thanx

twin12set
Virgin

Unread post by twin12set » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:30 am

Don't know if these titles have been mentioned but they are worth a read IMO

Friendly Trap and Holiday Trap by Danny Engel are both really good reads with likeable characters. The books are light on mean humiliation but the cuck comes to accept his limitations and reluctantly embraces his future life. The translations are OK but some of the phrasing is a little strange. but its better than my German. Danny Engel is a German author of Cuckold and Hotwife books. In Germany, he is known as David Silver. He publishes the translations of his German books under the name Danny Engel.

There are many more books in German which have interesting titles and synopsis. Google translate works OK on the Amazon page but not in the book preview.

sucker00
Trainable

Unread post by sucker00 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:18 pm

slindle wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:03 pm
member201 wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head in terms of the character development and internal conflict of the cuckold in stories. It's arousing to read of situations where an alpha male seduces the gf/wife and the cuckold is too beta to stand up against it and ends up watching the whole thing play out. Even if he objects, he's too timid and aroused at the same time to put a stop to it.
I also find it a turn on in story situations where the gf or wife is reluctant to the advances of another man but is so turned on that she ultimately gives in despite her and her husbands objections.

slindle
Prepubescent

Unread post by slindle » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:43 pm

I really liked the story of the wife's evolution to becoming another man's lover in The Arrangement, a Kindle ebook by Nora Blackstock. The lover is too attractive for her to resist, her women friends recruit her into lifestyle, and she doesn't have any qualms about eventually having an exclusive lover who's not her husband. The husband's acquiescence, sudden and rather forced, is given less treatment though. The wife with no regrets is another great psychological element I like in stories.

Most of the Mascarasnake stories have a nicely drawn picture of the conflicted cuckold's mind --- too turned on by his own humiliation to be anything more than a bystander while his wife enjoys her lovers. I would like to find more stories like those. If anyone's come across good ones please let us know.

sucker00
Trainable

Unread post by sucker00 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:58 pm

slindle wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:43 pm
I really liked the story of the wife's evolution to becoming another man's lover in The Arrangement, a Kindle ebook by Nora Blackstock. The lover is too attractive for her to resist, her women friends recruit her into lifestyle, and she doesn't have any qualms about eventually having an exclusive lover who's not her husband. The husband's acquiescence, sudden and rather forced, is given less treatment though. The wife with no regrets is another great psychological element I like in stories.

Most of the Mascarasnake stories have a nicely drawn picture of the conflicted cuckold's mind --- too turned on by his own humiliation to be anything more than a bystander while his wife enjoys her lovers. I would like to find more stories like those. If anyone's come across good ones please let us know.
Where do you find the Mascarasnake stories? I didn't see anything of the sort on Amazon.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:12 am

couple20uk wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:56 am
Luis, yes QuietPaul is an excellent writer. Look out for 3 more chapters of his story to be posted in the coming weeks. There written but are currently going through editing.

Of the writers I read recently FifthEstate, has written the best story, especially now he modifying the ending. I did think his writing in "The Speedo Never Lies" was superb.

For me j267 is a good, even a great writer now, he really has improved in the last two years. However, if he has got a fault, it that he stops stories before they run there course. I know there an old adage about leave your audience wanting more but some of his stories stopped way to quickly. I love to see him write a long 100,000 word story. Perhaps he does not have a team around him to do it. I just do not know and to be honest, as he writes for free, I have no right to complain.

As for other good authors/stories, Jennygentle on Lush has written some good cuckold/hotwife stories. If I think of any more I message you but there a thread here with a good list of authors to look out for.
He's got so many good characters that could be stand alone novels on their own. My favorite is Aspen vacation, and if your reading the j267, I've asked and I am asking again for you to write a "After vacation"

Kirk_Jacques_Pinola
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kirk_Jacques_Pinola » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:19 pm

I think xleglover is in a class by himself. I came to this site because he stopped posting on literotica. Cleora, Suewatcher, Stormbringer and Cryptkeeper’s stories are excellent as well. I loved the Jamal angle from his recent series and wish he would have ended it on a hotter note. I’ve followed Mike and Jen for years and they are my favorite cuck couple. I would love if xleglover would start a new Mike/Jen interracial stand-alone series. Anyway thanks for all the work. It’s greatly appreciated.

slindle
Prepubescent

Unread post by slindle » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:57 pm

sucker00 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:58 pm
slindle wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Where do you find the Mascarasnake stories? I didn't see anything of the sort on Amazon.
I haven't found them together in any one place. Unfortunately they're hard to track down. One story I found on this site, a couple of others on cuckoldplace.com, another on Literotica. And I'm not sure they're even still available on those sites.

traddis
Virgin

Unread post by traddis » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:19 pm

try author Bruce163 'A Picture in Black and White' fantastic read

slindle
Prepubescent

Unread post by slindle » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:03 pm

traddis wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:19 pm
try author Bruce163 'A Picture in Black and White' fantastic read
Which site is this story published on?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:48 pm

Kirk_Jacques_Pinola wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:19 pm
I think xleglover is in a class by himself. I came to this site because he stopped posting on literotica. Cleora, Suewatcher, Stormbringer and Cryptkeeper’s stories are excellent as well. I loved the Jamal angle from his recent series and wish he would have ended it on a hotter note. I’ve followed Mike and Jen for years and they are my favorite cuck couple. I would love if xleglover would start a new Mike/Jen interracial stand-alone series. Anyway thanks for all the work. It’s greatly appreciated.
Great suggestions! Can't get enough of this genre :oops:
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:24 pm

In the OHW Library try "Candy" by Goyse

robert92
Prepubescent

Unread post by robert92 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:45 pm

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses.
This is an extreme interracial cuckold story I found on amazon, this story has lots of body modifications elements to it. It pretty wild though, Not for faint heart!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:33 pm

robert92 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:45 pm
Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses.
This is an extreme interracial cuckold story I found on amazon, this story has lots of body modifications elements to it. It pretty wild though, Not for faint heart!
Just a reminder that it is against the site rules to post any stories that are "found on the net".
In addition it is a violation of Amazon rules for any author who has their work enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program to publish it anywhere else at the same time.

flahubbyofsue
Virgin

Unread post by flahubbyofsue » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:14 am

looking for ones with more mature wife - cuckolding - heavy on seduction - like suewatcher's on literotica

DesiHW
Prepubescent

Unread post by DesiHW » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:18 am

flahubbyofsue wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:14 am
looking for ones with more mature wife - cuckolding - heavy on seduction - like suewatcher's on literotica
Try Husband Encourages Wife by Mike2012 in literotica. Nice story of wife’s seduction.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:18 pm

DesiHW wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:18 am
flahubbyofsue wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:14 am
Try Husband Encourages Wife by Mike2012 in literotica. Nice story of wife’s seduction.
That was a great suggestion 👍 very hot story
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Mr Kook
Experienced

Unread post by Mr Kook » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:14 am

WimpToad wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:27 pm
I love stories about a cuckold resort or a Mandingo party with husbands in attendance with hung blacks to service the Hot Wives.
Yes, those do it for me as well. I also like the idea of a couple going to a Hotwife Club (think swing club for HW purposes only). A few key components to this for me are:
1/ Separate entrances and change rooms for couples and single guys, no common mix 'n mingle area.
2/ The couples initially hang out in what is effectively a "Hubby's Lounge". It would be on the second floor of the building, with one glass wall offering a view to the Ladies and Studs Only bar and dance floor below.
3/ When the HW, or nervous first-timer, decides she'd like to mix 'n mingle with the solo guys she gives hubby a kiss good-bye and exits the Hubby's Lounge. Soon enough, having made his way to the glass wall, hubby can watch things develop on the dance floor below.
4/ From that point my idea/fantasy steers into various scenarios, satisfaction gauranteed for all involved.

If I had $1000 for every time I've fantasized about this while my lover has given me a lengthy blowjob I'd own such a club by now.
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks