Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Re: Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Chapter 8 went live today in FifthEstate's "The Speedo Doesn't Lie" on Literotica. While the author notes that this 8 page epic can be read as a stand-alone story, I strongly encourage those inclined to read it to begin their journey with Chapter 1. The author's character development and layers of complexity would be worth the price of admission on the most aggressively priced of pay sites - and you'll get to enjoy it on Literotica gratis. I also encourage those who read it to write a thoughtful review, which is so very important in motivating authors on the free sites to continue their great (and unselfish) work.

Readers of all 8 Chapters of Speedo will find themselves in a front row seat for the steady devolution of the featured hotwife-vixen, Abbie, (who takes xleglover's Jen to a wonderful new low), with her former boundaries becoming stepping stones to new depths of debauchery. Her devolution from pristine, smoking hot, badass athlete/coach and faithful wife, all at the behest of her stag-enabler husband, perfectly sets the stage for the best possible bonus – a sequel series that will be called "The Bullpen". The author deftly sprinkles in Speedo a tantalizing trail of breadcrumbs to tease his sequel, which (like Speedo) is certain to be a leading candidates for the Hotwife Hall of Fame. Don't miss the very last scene in Ch. 8, which features young bull Nick having a chat with his bull-mentor, with their conversation a harbinger at what may be in store for Abbie, who can't seem to say "No" when the bbc spell is cast upon her, and with her husband so caught up in his voyeuristic pleasure that he likewise devolves from her protector to her enabler.

Enjoy!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:42 am

"Suewatcher" on literotica has posted some really good ones.

My personal fav is "The Idea"; it's short but sweet.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:47 am

Some great authors listed here. Especially like J267. Many of the other stories mentioned only have interracial chapters in longer stories.

I didn't see Jaycuck mentioned here. (or I missed it) His "The road less travelled" (now The one less traveled) was one of the best stories I've ever read. He's morphed over onto Amazon under JC Wittol. There is an anthology of the first five chapters in the series available. Or you can buy it chapter by chapter.

He took the series down from LIt.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm

DL,

You really sell the Speedo story well. Unfortunately, I think spending as much time as Fifth Estate did on character development only to throw those central characters in the same bucket as the female blonde friend, her husband, the waitress, and the former diver, is really not a good thing. FifthEstate did brilliantly up until that point. To us, it would have been much better had they had the conversation they said they needed to have after the final night. Instead, boom.. one month later.

Yes, the author explains the rationale, but to us, it's an unfinished story.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:37 am

DavidnDaria wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm
DL,

You really sell the Speedo story well. Unfortunately, I think spending as much time as Fifth Estate did on character development only to throw those central characters in the same bucket as the female blonde friend, her husband, the waitress, and the former diver, is really not a good thing. FifthEstate did brilliantly up until that point. To us, it would have been much better had they had the conversation they said they needed to have after the final night. Instead, boom.. one month later.

Excellent summation of the story DavidnDaria and exactly what I have said as much privately to Duke and have written publicly on my Literotica review which is done under the name wxt50. So what you are saying is exactly how I feel as well.

ctucker59
Prepubescent

Unread post by ctucker59 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:22 am

HotwifeLexi on Literotica

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am

What are the elements that make up a good hotwife story? I find that the build up has to make sense, that the relationship between husband and wife has to be strong, that, for me, the wife has never done this before and it’s overpowering is very sexy. That she shares everything, or almost everything about the experience with her husband. That he struggles and then accepts his wife in the new light of her new found sexuality. Also, his acceptance of his wife as needing to continue strengthens the relationship between husband and wife. However, for the husband threat of loss remains on his mind.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:29 am

Luis wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am
What are the elements that make up a good hotwife story? I find that the build up has to make sense, that the relationship between husband and wife has to be strong, that, for me, the wife has never done this before and it’s overpowering is very sexy. That she shares everything, or almost everything about the experience with her husband. That he struggles and then accepts his wife in the new light of her new found sexuality. Also, his acceptance of his wife as needing to continue strengthens the relationship between husband and wife. However, for the husband threat of loss remains on his mind.
I Agree with your assessment. To your last couple points, I have read too many stories where the wife virtually abandons the husband after the first couple times and they become basically roommates. I need to see some "reclaiming" from time to time--even if the next time becomes a prolonged encounter. The threat of loss must remain on his mind, but I like it when the wife occasionally reassures the husband of her love for him. (Even if the relationship with the other man is super great.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Luis, I like when the writer is able to convey the mental turmoil of the husband, he's feeling anxiety, jealousy and almost humiliation (angst is a good word) but he's overwhelmed by the desire for it to happen, or maybe his wife needs to coax him to accept it. My favourite author of all time is Mascarasnake, but it's difficult to find his stories now. Beyond Teasing and Tanya Decides are the best, there is is also Pursued, Mirrorland and Alyx Takes a Lover. You still find them on Cuckolds Forum or elsewhere. Z and Larson also have posted some good stories on Literotica, Z's Decision is a good one.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 am

Luis wrote:
This will not be everyone's opinion but here is my example of what could be a perfect hot wife story though I find my tastes change all the time. I have assumed the writing is 1st class with perfect grammar and spelling.

To start with you need believable 3 dimensional characters, give them some back story, make us care about them. So the first portion of the story should be all about setting the scene. Then you need the husband to be onboard with sharing his wife, no cheating. They need to really love and care for each other. I like to see a wife who lives a conservative life in every aspect and perhaps to start with is reluctant to share her husbands hotwife fantasy. With time and a lot more back story she gradually changes both in appearance and attitude. She starts to like the idea of the fantasy and starts to act it out. Small steps to start with, role play, dress code, flirting, with husband watching and great sex to follow (with husband).

The path is set eventually she meets her new lover, an alpha male with a big cock which he knows how to use. The wife is then slowly becomes hooked and starts to happily accepts the hotwife lifestyle, which brings further changes in her. I like it when the wife is a size queen.

The husband goes through stages of angst, regret but is never left totally out in the cold by the wife, there still in love. He still gets to watch or join in but does not get to play with other woman as the wife gets jealous. It could happen, it is not banded but the story needs to be focused on the wife. The husband is treated with respect, no humiliation, he still has sex with his wife. They still love one another but there a risks and challenges to their marriage.

If it a long on going story which my perfect story always is, then the couple are both drawn into every deeper, darker fantasies. Again a long list of possibilities here but never any husband humiliation. There needs to be twists, surprises in the story. I like to see an interracial element and a pregnancy risk but only if it done well. Body jewellery, piercings, tattoo's and even drug's can add to a story line but again only if done well.

Any perfect story must run over 100,000 words and have a conclusion. Preferably a happy one. If nothing further is going to be written then I like to see an Epilogue set in the future, just to round it of.

I guess that there probably quite a few stories out there that fit the above.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 am

I can agree with much of what you have written here UK. I think, sometimes it’s difficult for an author to maintain their quality over a longer story. Also, the believability become strained over the course of a story unless the writer is unusually talented. I like the conservative wife angle, but, I also like a situation that brings about the realization that the wife will entertain a lover, suddenly. This might happen suddenly, without tacit approval initially from the husband. I am thinking of my favorite writer in this genre, j267 on Literotica. The conversations between the husbands and wives in his stories often happen after some initial spark from another man.
Do you happen to know authors that write the kind of stories you describe? I am unaware of writers that can carry A story of that quality over the length you describe. Didn’t you suggest the author quiet paul in another thread? He is excellent!!

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:56 am

Luis, yes QuietPaul is an excellent writer. Look out for 3 more chapters of his story to be posted in the coming weeks. There written but are currently going through editing.

Of the writers I read recently FifthEstate, has written the best story, especially now he modifying the ending. I did think his writing in "The Speedo Never Lies" was superb.

For me j267 is a good, even a great writer now, he really has improved in the last two years. However, if he has got a fault, it that he stops stories before they run there course. I know there an old adage about leave your audience wanting more but some of his stories stopped way to quickly. I love to see him write a long 100,000 word story. Perhaps he does not have a team around him to do it. I just do not know and to be honest, as he writes for free, I have no right to complain.

As for other good authors/stories, Jennygentle on Lush has written some good cuckold/hotwife stories. If I think of any more I message you but there a thread here with a good list of authors to look out for.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:01 am

couple20uk wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:11 am

Any perfect story must run over 100,000 words

Luis wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 am
I am unaware of writers that can carry A story of that quality over the length you describe.
While I like a lot of what you require couple20 100,000 words is a full blown novel. Most writers (it seems to me) are in the 10-35,000 range these days. Short to mini-novel kind of range. If you know of any in the 100k range I'd love to hear about it.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am

couple20uk wrote:
Luis wrote:
This will not be everyone's opinion but here is my example of what could be a perfect hot wife story though I find my tastes change all the time. I have assumed the writing is 1st class with perfect grammar and spelling.

To start with you need believable 3 dimensional characters, give them some back story, make us care about them. So the first portion of the story should be all about setting the scene. Then you need the husband to be onboard with sharing his wife, no cheating. They need to really love and care for each other. I like to see a wife who lives a conservative life in every aspect and perhaps to start with is reluctant to share her husbands hotwife fantasy. With time and a lot more back story she gradually changes both in appearance and attitude. She starts to like the idea of the fantasy and starts to act it out. Small steps to start with, role play, dress code, flirting, with husband watching and great sex to follow (with husband).

The path is set eventually she meets her new lover, an alpha male with a big cock which he knows how to use. The wife is then slowly becomes hooked and starts to happily accepts the hotwife lifestyle, which brings further changes in her. I like it when the wife is a size queen.

The husband goes through stages of angst, regret but is never left totally out in the cold by the wife, there still in love. He still gets to watch or join in but does not get to play with other woman as the wife gets jealous. It could happen, it is not banded but the story needs to be focused on the wife. The husband is treated with respect, no humiliation, he still has sex with his wife. They still love one another but there a risks and challenges to their marriage.

If it a long on going story which my perfect story always is, then the couple are both drawn into every deeper, darker fantasies. Again a long list of possibilities here but never any husband humiliation. There needs to be twists, surprises in the story. I like to see an interracial element and a pregnancy risk but only if it done well. Body jewellery, piercings, tattoo's and even drug's can add to a story line but again only if done well.

Any perfect story must run over 100,000 words and have a conclusion. Preferably a happy one. If nothing further is going to be written then I like to see an Epilogue set in the future, just to round it of.

I totally agree with your assessment. Perfect story outline--though for me, 100,000 words might be stretching it a bit.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:07 pm

member201 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:01 am
couple20uk wrote:

Any perfect story must run over 100,000 words

Luis wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 am
I am unaware of writers that can carry A story of that quality over the length you describe.
While I like a lot of what you require couple20 100,000 words is a full blown novel. Most writers (it seems to me) are in the 10-35,000 range these days. Short to mini-novel kind of range. If you know of any in the 100k range I'd love to hear about it.
Yes that right member 201. My perfect hot wife story would be the length of a full blown novel. I would expect it cover a period of time with detail and back ground story along the lines I suggested. This could be done in one book with many chapters or in 3 separate shorter 35,000 word books that are linked together. Similar to what Xleglover has done here in the past.

There are few good hot wife stories of this length out there but it needs a very dedicated and talented author, with a good team around them to write them. I already mentioned QuietPaul's 25 Year Itch Story, that already up to 80,000 words and still growing. If you look you find them, though there only a few that I have read which I will say are absolute quality all the way through.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 pm

Try KT Morrison on Amazon. Landlord series. Not interracial but several chapters around the 30k + mark. She has a lot of other stories too but not much in the interracial sphere that I can recall. At least not multi-chapter. JC Wittol also. That's strictly interracial and around 7 chapters by my recall. All fairly long.

I would also agree with your assessment of J267. Hell of a writer, but has the tendency to peter off and leave them feeling unfinished.

Xleg is the only one I know that writes the way he writes. Most authors would be bored by now of the same characters. I've been reading over at Lit and SOL for 20 years now and I'm drawing a blank on stories that fit your criteria, especially the 100k part.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:27 pm

I love stories about a cuckold resort or a Mandingo party with husbands in attendance with hung blacks to service the Hot Wives.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am

couple20uk wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:37 am
DavidnDaria wrote:
DL,

Excellent summation of the story DavidnDaria and exactly what I have said as much privately to Duke and have written publicly on my Literotica review which is done under the name wxt50. So what you are saying is exactly how I feel as well.
Update. FifthEstate has just emailed me to say that the updated chapter 8 of his story "The Speedo Never Lies" has been posted on Literotica. The revised version now includes "The Talk" and some modified dialogue with a better closure to the chapter/story.

For those who do not know "The Speedo Never Lies" is a great interracial, multi chapter story and is worth reading. The changes made to chapter 8 are good ones and give a much better ending and closure to the story.
Last edited by couple20uk on Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:42 pm

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=247
This is a story I wrote for my wife after we had been together for a few years....
LOVE MY WIFE!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:06 pm

couple20uk wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am
couple20uk wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:37 am
DavidnDaria wrote:
DL,

Update. FifthEstate has just emailed me to say that the updated chapter 8 of his story "The Speedo Never Lies" has been posted on Literotica. The revised version now includes "The Talk" and some modified dialogue with a better closure to the chapter/story.

For those who do not know "The Speedo Never Lies" is a great interracial, multi chapter story and is worth reading. The changes made to chapter 8 are good ones and give a much better ending and closure to the story.
Better, but still not exactly on the mark. What can one expect for free, though? Characterizations were consistent. FifthEstate is an outstanding writer, I do hope more focus is on Abbie and Justin in the Bullpen, though. To lose that plot would not be a good thing.

farrman 3951
Virgin

Unread post by farrman 3951 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:38 am

on lit
burning desire by buffninja123

checks all my boxes

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:18 pm

J C Wittol on kindle Amazon ( good buddy of Xleg ) // Road Less Traveled series

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:02 am

Erik D. Astor seems to specialize on interracial/hotwife themes, although the books require a fee, and per his bio says he bases his books on experiences as the husband of a wife who is a black cock slut. His books seem to be at the top of the best seller lists on Fiction4Adults and A1AdultEbooks. I saw someone mentioned one of his books earlier in this thread as one of their favorites.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 am

MichaelW wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:02 am
Erik D. Astor seems to specialize on interracial/hotwife themes, although the books require a fee, and per his bio says he bases his books on experiences as the husband of a wife who is a black cock slut. His books seem to be at the top of the best seller lists on Fiction4Adults and A1AdultEbooks. I saw someone mentioned one of his books earlier in this thread as one of their favorites.
Astor's efforts are laborious turgid exercises in abject tedium. :down:

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:06 pm

One advantage of having a number of quality authors in the hotwife genre (I wish there were more!) is that most every reader should be able to find one or more authors who deliver quality work that is responsive to what that reader seeks. Opinions certainly differ, though I respectfully suggest that the ideal framework for criticism is that it be constructive. Most elite authors in the hotwife genre are writing on a purely volunteer basis, while the few elite authors who market their works on pay sites are unlikely to generate sufficient revenue to transform their writing into anything more than a hobby. Those who devote the time and effort in providing constructive criticism also often are the readers who post the favorable comment/review and rating when an author hits the proverbial home run. Many authors are on the record saying that such feedback provides critical fuel for the creative fire that keeps them energized and writing more great stories.

Having said all of that, something occurred on this thread that I believe to be somewhat unusual and rather spectacular. After Fifth Estate's series, The Speedo Doesn't Lie, was mentioned on this thread, several veteran posters, who (in my opinion) are credible and well-regarded, offered constructive criticism to Fifth after reading the series and the finale in Chapter 8. They suggested that the ending of Chapter 8 might be improved if Fifth revised it to include the conversation between Abbie (the hotwife) and Justin (the husband/stag) after Nick (the bull) departed the morning after an absolutely scorching interaction. And, guess what, Fifth made the revision to include that conversation, which now has been posted on Literotica. The conversation not only created another scorching hot scene, but also made a great Chapter even better by including a dialogue that explained the mindset of the couple and also added key components to the groundwork for the pending sequel, The Bullpen.

Readers who take the time to share their praise and constructive criticism. Authors who take seriously thoughtful comments and suggestions from their engaged readers. The rest of us, who greatly benefit from such unscripted collaboration. All brought together on this site. The creators and moderators of ourhotwifes.org should be very proud that they have created a forum where such interactions - and resulting actions - not only are permitted, but encouraged. BRAVO!!!