Losing Their Religion 6

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ROC131
Virgin

Losing Their Religion 6

Unread post by ROC131 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:18 am

Skip to main content

After my roadside meeting with Lynn I was absolutely looking forward to our next session. We had to wait a bit, Lynn and Tim had to go to some kind of family function so it wasn’t until the following weekend that we were able to get together.

Saturday seemed to drag on forever but 8:00 finally rolled around. The knock came exactly on time. I had sent Lynn a gift card before they went away, told her to buy an outfit for tonight. She hadn't wasted my money. Very nice, tight dress showing off her curves. Now if you had seen her in a restaurant or bar, her clothes wouldn't have stood out, but knowing where she started from made that dress very sexy indeed.

Tim went to his customary chair and sat right down. He looked even more excited than usual. He knew tonight was another big step.

Lynn sat down on the couch, but I decided to stand. Instead of starting with Lynn, I spoke to Tim.

"Tonight is going to be a special night." He nodded.

"Lynn deserves to feel like a woman doesn't she?" He nodded again, but I wasn't having it. "Doesn't she?"

"Yes, sir"

"I'm going to make her mine tonight, Tim, you know what I mean, don't you?

"Yes, sir"

I held my hand out to Lynn, she took it and got up. I pulled her close to me and gave her a deep kiss. I had never kissed her in front of Tim. The last time he was at my place I had taken her dress off and touched her while he watched, but I knew just kissing her like this was another level of intimacy. I let this kiss linger for a bit before pulling back. I turned Lynn around so she was facing Tim. I began to fondle and grope her while kissing her neck. Tim was pressing down on his crotch, trying to rub his erection through his pants.

“Tim, don’t touch yourself, it’s not polite.”

Lynn was grinding her ass into my crotch as I touched her. When I pulled up her dress and worked my fingers under her panties she let out one of her low moans, her pussy was soaked. After a moment I moved to unzip her dress, and it dropped to the floor, the panties and bra came off too. Now she was standing naked in front of me and in front of her husband. I pushed her down to her knees and brought her face to my crotch. I was fully dressed, but I pressed the back of her head to bring her against me, she started kissing me through my pants. She brought her hands up, assuming I wanted her to unzip me, but I took them and held them, I knew what I wanted. I nudged forward and she went back to kissing my bulge.

“She’s really gotten good at sucking my cock.” Tim’s eyes were wide, he kept looking at us, then looking down, obviously excited, jealous, and humiliated. Everything he had signed up for.

“She’s loves to swallow my cum, make it part of her. I’m going to put more of my cum in her tonight.” I had Lynn’s head between my hands and I gently pulled to signal that she should get up. I gestured toward the bedroom and began to follow her in. I stopped at the door and turned to Tim, “If you promise to be a good boy, be quiet and don’t move, you can watch”.

I could hear Lynn’s steps hesitate for a moment, but then she continued and got on the bed. I watched Tim, I could see him struggling, overloaded with too many conflicts, this is exactly what he had wanted and everything he had been afraid of all rolled into one. He got up and walked into the room. I pointed to the armchair that I had placed to one side at the foot of the bed, he went over and sat down. “Put your arms on the sides. DON’T move them and DON’T say a word.” This time I was fine with a nod. “Good boy.”

Lynn meanwhile had gotten onto my bed. She was laying on her back, propped up watching Tim. She was also nervously glancing down, I had left a container of astroglide on the bed. Previously I had lubed my thumb with Vaseline on my nightstand, this was something different and she knew it wasn’t a coincidence. I got onto the bed and lay next to her, kissing her, then moving down to her breasts, hands roaming all over. She never really got the hang of caressing me, but she was so responsive I never minded. As I moved all around her body, she writhed and moaned even before I got to her soaked cunt. Just a few strokes with my fingers, then a little sharp flick with my fingers and she came, it seemed small but sharp, I could always tell by the way her breath caught.

I didn’t give her any time to recover, I moved right down between her legs and started in kissing her. I stopped for a second, “A real man’s not afraid to eat pussy Tim,” then went back to work. I pushed Lynn’s knees up and wider apart so I could have full access (and Tim would get a better view), Lynn’s head was all the way back, even though I couldn’t see it, I knew her eyeballs were rolled back, only whites showing. She was getting close to her second orgasm but I pulled back, then told her, “Get over”, she whined a little, almost a yip, but complied immediately, I know she expected me to enter her, I had other plans.

I started to eat her pussy from behind, stroking her labia and clit with my right hand. After doing this for a minute or two, I told her to pull her cheeks apart. After she did, I looked over to Tim, whose mouth was wide open, “Quite the dirty bitch isn’t she?”, then went back to work. I never actually worked my tongue into her ass, but I came close. Every time I did she squirmed- excitement or reluctance, who knows? I did reach over to the astroglide and pushed some out onto the bed so I could wet my finger. Now I had one hand working her clit, my mouth pressed into her cunt and I pressed a finger inside her rosebud. It was all I could do not to blow one, Lynn went off like a rocket and collapsed forward onto her stomach.

I stood up to get a bottle of water from the nightstand (already open, I like to be prepared). I looked at both Lynn and Tim, I knew tonight was going to be one for the ages. I got onto the bed, sitting with my back propped up by the headboard. Lynn had recovered and knew enough to start kissing her way down my chest and stomach working her way to my cock. I could see both her head and Tim, he closed his eyes just as she took my dick into her mouth in one gulp. I let her bob up and down for a minute, enjoying the sound and the view as much as the sensation, but I wasn’t going to go too far down that road tonight, I had other plans. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up, sliding myself down a bit. “Get my balls”. She went to work on my balls, sucking on one then the other with loads of warm spit dripping down between my legs. I moved my legs even further apart and pushed her head lower, now Lynn was doing that delicious moan while she licked and sucked between my balls and my asshole. She never actually tongued my hole either, but she got as close as in did. I couldn’t see Tim from this vantage point, but I could hear him breathing, you would think he had run a marathon.

I pulled Lynn’s head up from my crotch, her face showed, pride, lust, and as she looked at me, more than a little fear. A perfect moment.

I got to my knees, she tried to roll over onto her back, but I got her to her hands and knees, put a pillow under her hips then lined up behind her. I pushed my cock inside and she let out that moan I loved so much trailing off into her little squeal. This was the first time I had entered her cunt bare, it felt amazing. I didn’t start thrusting right away, I reached under her and stroked her clit with my left hand, more squeals. With my right I reached for the astroglide and put some on my thumb.

“You like how my cock feels?”

“Yes.” I pushed harder against her clit “Yes. . . . ?”

“Yes, Sir” much louder, I eased back with my hand.

“That’s a good slut, you’re such a dirty slut.” Now I started circling her asshole with my well lubed thumb. I pressed the ring, but didn’t work it in yet, waiting for her reaction. As soon as I saw her push back, her sphincter opening then clenching closed, back to open I knew I had her. In went my thumb and she started with her mantra, “Dirty slut.” Every time she pushed back she would repeat “dirty slut.”

This went on for what seemed like both forever and at the same time just an instant. (I know about “sub-space” but is there “dom-space?). I knew what was next, I’m sure she did too. I removed my thumb, reached over for the astroglide and poured it on my cock. I then put some more on my hand and worked in into her asshole.

Now all Lynn could do was moan “dirty. . . dirty. . . dirty”. I moved the head of my cock to her rosebud and pressed, it popped right in. Just a deep moan from Lynn, but I could tell it was lust, not pain, she didn’t pull away.

I had enough experience not to try to ram it inside all the way, I held still and after about 30 seconds Lynn started to move back and forth just an inch or so.

“My cock’s in your ass like a filthy slut.” Moans, then “dirty. . . dirty”

“You love having me inside your ass, you want to feel me all the way, don’t you?”

Now Lynn pushed back harder and I was at least three or four inches inside. I could feel the head of my cock start to enter her rectum, that loose but warm feeling when you get past the sphincter.

She was still moving back and forth, slowly, but with a steady rhythm.

“You want me to cum into your ass don’t you?” Moans then “dirty, filthy slut” from her.

I was close, “I’m going to come in your ass Lynn” this time she really lost it and pushed her ass all the way back, I bottomed out inside her. Three or four more strokes and I let loose, it felt like I was emptying everything into her, in a way I was.

I stayed buried in her ass while she sunk down into the pillow under her hips. As I softened I gently pulled back and out with what felt like a little pop as the head of my cock came past her sphincter. She was still a little bit gaped and there was a mixture of lube and probably a little cum leaking out, As I moved away Tim almost came out of his chair to look between her cheeks, a wet stain in his pants, he had blown a load again, his hands were still glued to the chair arms, I doubt he had actually touched himself. I gave him a look, then held Lynn while she breathed.

When she got herself under control, she silently got dressed, went to leave, but as they got to the door, she stopped and gave me a huge kiss, then walked with Tim to their truck.
Last edited by ROC131 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Losing Their Religion 6

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:39 pm

More, more, more.
Love reading about Tim cumming in his pants.
Send her home with her cunt full of cum.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 am

can't wait for more!
Wanna be chastized sissy

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am

Number 7 ?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Wed May 06, 2020 5:34 am

I'm enjoying your other writings, but I sure hope you come back to this story and tell us more!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:01 pm

great story