The Hotwife Lynda Biography

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:41 am

BIO:

There was a very awkward silence after Lynda left the room. I think it hit us both for the first time that here were two men alone and nude together reeking of sex. I hurriedly got dressed and Mark grabbed his clothes and headed to the restroom. Lynda came back in the room just after he left and I told her we needed to get him on his way. When he returned Lynda said goodnight to him and thanked him for a great time. Again, he started speaking to her in hushed tones, but she ushered him to the door. He stood in the doorway another five minutes repeating what he had said earlier about how he had always wanted her, etc. before finally he left. we were so tired we went to sleep with no more sex or discussion of the night's events.

The short version of what happened next is that Mark started calling Lynda constantly wanting to date her, wanting her to leave me, etc. He was relentless to the point of almost becoming a stalker. He told our friends and anyone who would listen that he and Lynda were having an affair and were in love. He spread the word that she was leaving me for him. It was clear that he didn't understand the concept of hotwifing and what the three of us had done. We finally had to totally break off the friendship to get him to go away and leave her alone, but it left us with an embarrassing mess to clean up.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:44 am

The following was originally posted in August, 2009:

Apparently, the neighbors are watching. I have read in many other threads and stories about neighbors seeing lovers come and go and how many people felt that was a turn-on. Well, it seems our neighbors are watching.

This past weekend I was out of town, so my car was gone and Lynda was home alone. She did not engage in any hotwife activities unfortunately. She did have a girlfriend come over and hang out on Saturday night. This was a friend, not a female lover. Lynda said they were up talking until about 2am before her friend left.

Last night, a male neighbor came over and said he needed to talk to me. He did not seem to want to talk in front of Lynda, so he and I walked out back. He seemed ill at ease, but began asking me if everything was okay. I told him everything was fine, since I had no idea what he was talking about. He then asked me if I was sure and I told him again that everything was fine and questioned why he was asking. He hesitated, but eventually told me that he saw my car was gone all weekend and that there was a strange car there Saturday night. He added that the car was still there long after he went to bed.

I assured him that my trip was planned and that Lynda had an old girlfriend over Saturday since she was home alone. He seemed a little relieved, but pressed on. He said he had mentioned it to some other neighbors and they told him they had seen strange cars at our house at all hours. I made some excuse about some friends coming and going and he left, but still seeming a little unsure.

Lynda of course questioned why he came over and was a little pissed when I told her what he said. She said that the guy thought he had caught her having an affair behind my back and that's why he didn't want her to hear the conversation. Later, as she thought about his remark about the other neighbors, she started giggling. She said that it appeared the neighbors had figured out what a slut she was some time ago, but had never said anything. She was a little embarrassed, but kind of turned-on at the same time. She claims that the next time she is entertaining a playmate at our house, she will walk him or her out to the car and passionately tongue-kiss them goodbye, so everyone will see.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:44 am

After our 12/98 hotwife encounter that went awry, Lynda didn't want to talk about doing it again. After a few months, she began to discuss another adventure with someone, but vowed no more friends. We then struggled with how we would pull it off where I could still watch. Many scenarios were discussed, including the classic from the beat-off stories where the woman picks up a stranger at a bar and brings him home, while hubby hides in the closet watching. That one didn't seem like it would work well for us.

Again, Lynda said no ads, no internet set-ups, etc. Finally, we went away for a weekend and thought something might happen on our trip. Never found any good prospects, so nothing really happened, other than we discussed the hotwife lifestyle and agreed we both wanted to continue to pursue it. By pure chance, we received an offer for a cheap weekend in Key West right after we got back home. Marriott had built a new hotel at the entrance to Key West and they were inviting guests from their frequent traveler program to spend a 3 night weekend and pay only the taxes. They were trying to sell vacation timeshares, so all you had to do was sit through a one hour sales pitch. We decided to go and be more aggressive about finding partners for Lynda while we were there.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:05 am

Bio:

We arrived in Key West on Thursday afternoon and checked in to a mostly vacant hotel. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen and huge covered wooden deck overlooking the pool. We partied that night and I slept in Friday morning. When I awoke, it was about 11 am and Lynda was not there. I went out on the deck and was pleased to see her lying by the pool below. There was a guy lying on the lounge chair next to her and talking with her. Only one or two other people were at the pool, so I assumed he had made Lynda's acquaintance earlier, or he wouldn't be sitting next to her. As I watched, it seemed that they were laughing and having a good time. I waited about 30 minutes before making my way down there.

I walked up to them and sat down next to Lynda on the chair on the opposite side away from her new friend. She kidded me about sleeping so late and I immediately saw she was in a very good mood. She quickly introduced me to Paul who was very warm and friendly. He made a remark about how he hoped I didn't mind that he was keeping my wife company, and I told him I was happy to see she wasn't bored. Lynda then told me how Paul had been at a business conference all week at another hotel and he moved over to this one when it ended. "Just hoping to get lucky before I go home to my wife" he said with a chuckle. Lynda then added that he was alone, so she invited him to join us for dinner and a night on Duval Street. I was pleasantly surprised where this one was heading.

All day, we hung out by the pool with Paul while downing a few drinks from the hotel tiki bar. Paul told us his life story and I found him to be a really likable guy. He was fit, good-looking and had a good personality, so Lynda was hooked from the start. His age was about the same as Lynda's at the time, mid to late 30's, and several years younger than me. My appointment for the sales pitch was at 3:30, so I excused myself to take a shower and head into town. By the time I returned, Lynda and Paul had been alone together for about 2 hours and they seemed to have gotten friendlier and more buzzed. Lynda was teasing Paul about how she would help him find a girl that night, although the hunting in Key West was easier if you went both ways. He assured her that he was only interested in beautiful women, which he said would be someone about half as gorgeous as her. Yes, the sexual banter was increasing and I had high hopes.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:06 am

Bio:

At about 6 pm, we left the pool to get cleaned up. Back at our room, I asked Lynda how she met Paul and got so friendly with him so quickly. She said when she went down to the pool at 9 am, he was swimming laps and no one else was there. She took a seat and watched him for awhile until he finished. She said she then complimented him on what good shape he was in and introduced herself. Needless to say, he was quite pleased to meet a good looking girl in a tiny bikini. He was asking her all about herself and coming on to her from the start. She said she told him right away that her husband was sleeping upstairs and that didn't seemed slow him down at all. She said he kept saying things about how if she were his wife, he would never let her out of his sight. Lynda said she responded by telling him that her husband is not at all possessive and gives her as much freedom as she wants. She said it seemed to have sexual overtones when she said it, so she did nothing to change that impression. She said that nothing specific was ever said about sex, etc. before I came down in the morning.

While I was gone in the afternoon, she said he was a gentleman and they had a good time joking and telling stories. Lynda said one time just before I returned, she got in the pool to cool off and a minute later Paul dove in from the other side. She said he drifted underwater until he bumped into her and came up practically on top of her. She said they ended up in a full embrace before he let her go and acted like he had lost his balance. She said from that point on both of them were finding innocent ways to touch each other whenever possible.

I was stilled amazed that after many of our unsuccessful efforts(including the prior weekend out of town) that she had found a suitable candidate so quickly and purely by chance. She said to take good fortune when it comes because we still didn't know for sure what would happen. I told her I had a pretty good idea and Lynda added that he was going to have to fight her off that night, if he didn't want to fool around. With that, we left to go to dinner with Paul.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:08 am

Bio:

At dinner Paul was charming, Lynda was swooning and I still couldn't believe our good fortune. After eating, we hit many of the traditional spots up and down Duval and were feeling no pain. Lynda was flirting with Paul relentlessly and it was so open that he finally pulled me aside and asked about it. I told him she is a natural flirt, but he still pressed the issue. Finally, he asked me if we were swingers and I told him that it was more of an open marriage arrangement, figuring this wasn't the time or place to try to explain the hotwife concept. In response to the open marriage comment, Paul said that Lynda had told him I gave her a lot of freedom, but that this was too good to be true. I told him it looked like she had selected him and that he had better go for it. Later, when he brought it up again to see if I was really serious, I told him we were and that the only condition was that I had to be present. This seemed to freak him out a bit and I thought we had blown the whole thing right there. Fortunately, Lynda's powers of persuasion are very strong and soon I was driving back to our hotel with the two of them making out in the back seat like high school kids.

Once back at our hotel room, while Lynda was in the bathroom, Paul made me assure him that I wasn't gay or bi and that I wouldn't touch him or participate in any way. He soon forgot about me, however, as he and Lynda stood kissing passionately before me. In no time, he had her blouse off and then her bra and she was topless. He buried his face between her boobs and began squeezing them, kissing them, licking them, sucking them, ...anything a man can do to two breasts he did. Throughout it all, Lynda had the biggest smile on her face. Eventually, she got him to stop long enough to get his shirt off and then undid his pants and pulled out a very hard cock. She was quite pleased. It appeared to be a 7-8 incher of average thickness and very ready for action. He stepped out of his pants and stood completely naked before her.

Lynda dropped to her knees and began to worship his cock. She licked it up and down and kissed it all over. She took it in her mouth and began to suck up and down on the shaft while pumping the base with her left hand, her usual technique. He didn't let her get too far before stopping her and saying he was ready for bed. They kissed and walked into the room with their arms around each other. He pulled her shorts and panties off of her and admired her pussy with its landing strip. He pushed her back on the bed and she spread her legs for him. Paul lowered his face between her legs and began to lick her slit. When he hit her clit, Lynda let out a moan that I knew meant she would be very loud tonight.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:10 am

Bio:

As Paul ate Lynda's pussy, I freed my cock and began to stroke off to the sounds of my wife's moans and squeals. When Lynda shouted out that she was cumming, I thought that makes two of us and sent a load flying. Paul continued to go down on her, but she grabbed his head and tried to pull him up onto her. He got the message and sat up grinning with a wet face. Lynda said that she needed to get fucked right then and Paul smiled and climbed on top of her. As he aimed his cock at her pussy, I moved closer to get a good look at it entering her. He saw me and kind of jumped. I think he had forgotten I was there, or maybe thought I was going to join in. Paul seemed a little flustered and lost his erection. Lynda assured him everything was okay and asked me to excuse them for a moment. I walked out of the bedroom to the main room of the suite and waited.

Two or three minute later, I heard grunting and walked back in to find Paul's cock buried in my wife's pussy. He started pumping her and was soon giving her a good pounding and she bucked underneath him to meet his thrusts. It was animalistic sex with their bodies slamming against each other and both letting out grunts and groans and moans. Soon, Lynda arched her back and had a screaming orgasm with Paul not far behind, filling her with his cum. They lay there for a few minutes before Lynda said it was great and she wanted to do it again.

She moved around to work on his cock with her mouth while telling him what a good lover he was. It took a few minutes, but soon he was hard with his cock standing up in the air. Lynda climbed on top of him and lowered herself down onto his cock. It was a very hot sight and soon she was fucking herself up and down, back and forth. They had a very slow sensual fuck, looking deeply into each other's eyes. It was too much for me and I exploded in a massive orgasm and almost passed out. When Lynda came, it wasn't the loud body-racking orgasm I was used to seeing, but was a slow quiet one that was very hot to watch. Almost in slow motion, I watched my wife pushed herself down on another man's cock and grimace with a pleasure so intense that she couldn't talk and could barely breath. The only noises she made were quiet little gasps that seemed like the sensation was so great she couldn't believe it. Her orgasm was more of a lengthy wave through her body that left her limp and spent when it subsided. All she could do was lie on top of Paul and giggle, whisper to him, kiss him and thank him for the great sex. Lynda kept telling him what a great lover he was and Paul told her she was the best ever and every man's dream.

Eventually, the two lovers pried themselves apart and Paul said his good-nights, thanking me profusely. Lynda and I were both so exhausted that we couldn't fuck even though we wanted to. We went right to sleep, deeply satisfied.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:11 am

Bio:

The best thing about the Friday night fucking Lynda received was that I woke up Saturday morning knowing it was happen again that day. Since Paul was staying at the hotel for the weekend, I knew there was no way he and Lynda wouldn't be fucking again soon. Lynda and I were both super-horny when we woke up and made passionate love while recounting the events of the night before. I asked her if she wanted to see Paul again and she said the sooner the better. He called us later that morning and wanted to take us out to lunch, so we made a plan for him to come by our room at noon.
Last edited by rypmar7 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:16 am

Bio:

Lynda dressed in tight white short shorts with a tank top and no bra. Her only other clothing was thong panties and high heel sandals. When Paul arrived, he took one look and grabbed her and started kissing her. Some their tongues were in each other's mouths as their hands roamed over their bodies. It didn't take long for Paul's hands to find their way under Lynda's tank top. He pulled it up and stepped back to admire her tits. She just giggled and pulled his face done to them, so he could suck on the nipples. He worked her boobs over for two or three minutes before it appeared he was overcome by desire.

Paul reached done and unfastened Lynda's shorts and unzipped them. With no encouragement needed, she wriggled out of her shorts and panties and stood bottomless before him. Paul wasted no time in fingering Lynda to make sure she was good and wet. He then turned her around and bent her forward over the arm of the couch. He quickly dropped his shorts and had his hard cock between her legs. It took him about 10 seconds to get the head of his cock into her pussy and he gave me an unconcerned look as he did so. It then took him another 60 seconds to fully sink his cock into her and start stroking. He fucked her hard and fast as I stood there jerking off furiously.

Paul had Lynda cumming in no time as he pounded her faster and faster. I sent a load launching across the room, but neither of them seemed to notice. All too soon, Paul grunted and filled Lynda with his cum. It took a minute for them to catch their breath before Lynda announced what a good quickie it was and went to clean up. Paul saw me wiping my cock off and said it looked like we all had enjoyed it.

After we were cleaned up and ready to go, Lynda was hanging all over Paul as we walked to his car. I suggested to them that they consider that they are on a date together and I am just a friend along for the ride. They said it was a plan, but I think that's how it would have turned out anyway.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:19 am

Bio:

We went to the Rooftop Cafe in Key West for lunch and, as the name suggests, sat outside upstairs overlooking the busy streets below. There were very few customers there as we settled into a shady table and ordered a bottle of white wine. Lynda and Paul were sitting in chairs close to each other and I was across the table. They were touching each other and giggling like newlyweds, which was obvious to our waitress. She asked them how long they had been together and Paul just looked at me. Lynda then blurted out, "We met yesterday!" with a loud laugh. Looking embarrassed the waitress hurried away from the table.

After only one glass of wine, Lynda was acting like she was looped. She kicked off one of her shoes and put her pretty bare foot in Paul's lap. She started playing footsies with his cock with a big smile on her face. Paul took her foot in both hands and lifted it to his face. He then kissed her foot, then again, and then began sucking her toes, one at a time. I warned Paul saying, "Lynda is very ticklish and she loves to have her feet licked and toes sucked. You better watch out because you're lighting a fuse there and if you don't stop, you may have to fuck her right here on the table." Paul just looked at me and said, "What's wrong with that?" Lynda seemed pleased by this and put her other bare foot in his lap. He was about to resume when the server came over to take our order. They straightened up and form there on there was nothing physical, just flirting.

When we went to leave at 4 pm, everyone was buzzed and horny. We walked down on the street and Paul asked if we wanted to grab a drink somewhere. Lynda said very loudly, "I want you to take me back to the room and fuck me!" The passing pedestrians were amused by this, but Paul jumped to take her back. On the short drive, Lynda kept wanting to suck his cock, but he pushed her away. We raced upstairs to the room once we were back at the hotel.

We were barely in the door, when Lynda stopped Paul and knelt down in front of him. She unzipped his shorts and went to pull out his cock. Paul instead pulled his shorts and underwear completely off and stood with a growing erection before her. Lynda began stroking it and when it couldn't get any harder, she took the tip into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. Soon, she had her right hand gripping his balls, while her left hand pumped up and down the bottom half of his shaft in a twisting motion. Her mouth went up and down on the head and the top half. She went faster and faster until it was clear Paul was about to cum. She took his cock out of her mouth and began rubbing the underside of his shaft all over her face. His prick glistened wet with her saliva as she pushed him over the edge. His cock shot rope after rope of cum across her face and into her hair. When Paul finally stopped cumming, Lynda rubbed his softening cock all over her face, smearing his cum everywhere. Needless to say, it was too much for me to take and I blasted a load onto the carpet across the room.

Lynda hopped up to go clean up and Paul looked like he might collapse from the release. He looked my way and saw I had cum and commented, "I see you enjoyed that as much as I did."
"Maybe more," I thought to myself.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:21 am

Bio:

After the incredible blowjob that Lynda gave Paul, they were ready to hit the bed. Lynda got cleaned up and they snuggled under the covers. I stayed in the living room until I heard them starting to get going. I walked into the bedroom, but kept my distance. It was obvious they were fucking, but were under the covers, so there wasn't much to see. Soon, they had a good rhythm going and were starting to get louder. I guess it got too hot because Paul suddenly threw the covers off and I saw that he was balls deep in Lynda and pumping steadily.

Lynda was urging him on by telling him what a great lover he was and how good it felt. Paul was kissing Lynda whenever he could and was telling her how beautiful she was and how he loved fucking her. He was super hard and completely in control of the situation. It seemed that the bj had steeled him, so that he was ready for a long fuck. It wasn't long before Lynda started moaning and came for the first time. It sort of supercharged her and she started digging her nails into his back and demanding that he fuck her harder and faster, which he did.

After she came again, Paul stopped and turned Lynda around and took her doggie style, which is her favorite position. After only a few strokes, Paul had Lynda crying out about how good it felt and that she loved fucking him. His thrusts became harder and faster and they both were getting louder. Finally, Paul tensed, announced he was cumming, pushed his cock as deep into my wife as it would go, and unloaded. I felt like I could almost see the cum splashing inside her. Lynda let out a wail and was finished and Paul collapsed on top of her.

Soon, they were sound asleep and I moved closer to inspect. It was good to see his cum leaking from her pussy. I stood by her head and jerk off shooting into her hair. I then went back in the living room and passed out in a chair.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:22 am

Bio:

I woke up about 2 hours later and found they were still sleeping. I went to take a shower which woke them and everyone decided to get cleaned up and go out to eat. Paul headed back to his place and we agreed to meet in an hour. During that time, Lynda told me what a wonderful lover Paul was and thanked me repeatedly for both allowing and encouraging her to play.

We had dinner and then hit a couple of bars before it was after midnight and they were ready to go back to bed. Again, throughout the evening, Lynda and Paul had held hands and generally acted like the couple, while I was the 5th wheel. It surprised me that I found it to be a turn-on.

When we parked the car back at the hotel, I started to head to our room, figuring that's where we all were going. Lynda followed me and pulled me aside, while Paul waited at the car. She whispered in her sweetest voice that since it was our last night and Paul had to be at the airport fairly early the next morning, she wanted to spend the night alone with him in his room. I was stunned and didn't know what to say, since I was not wild about that idea. when I didn't say "no" right away, Lynda took it as my being okay with it. She got very excited and started kissing me, thanking me for being the world's best and most understanding husband.

She hurried back to him and they kissed. I then watched them walk off with their arms around each other until they were out of sight. "Not exactly how I planned it," I thought to myself. As I turned to walk to my empty room, I was surprised when I realized that I had a raging hard-on developing. How strange, I thought. I watch my wife walk off arm-in-arm with another man for a night of fucking and I get hard. I remember thinking that no other man would ever have that reaction.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:23 am

Bio:
I had a fitful sleep and woke up early Sunday morning. Lynda finally came back to our room at about 10 am, looking tired, but contented. I asked her how it went and she said it was great. I asked her what they did, wanting to hear details. Her response: "We fucked a lot, of course." Then we had the following exchange:
"Wish I was there to see it."
"Well, you had already seen it 4-5 times."
"I think I'm ready to inspect the damage."
"I'm too sore to do anything else. He was really pounding me. You guys get too excited."
"I'm not happy about getting left out."
"I asked and you didn't raise any objection."
"Yea, but I had to spend the night alone."
"Tell me. How many times did you jerk off last night?"
"2 or 3"
"And this morning?"
"Just once."
"OK. So you came 4 times because your wife was off doing another man. You sure wouldn't have cum that many times if I stayed home with you. When was the last time you were able to cum 4 times when we were having sex? Well, I'm waiting."
(At this point, she knelt down and pulled out my hard cock and went to work on it with her mouth.)
"Probably the last time I watched you with somebody else."
"See! Your sex life improves every time I'm with another guy. You should be thanking me, not complaining."
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"For what you just said."
"No tell me exactly what you're thanking me for."
"For making my sex life better."
"No, thank me for what I did to make your sex life better."
"Thank you for fucking Paul last night."
(I came violently down her throat at this point.)
"You're welcome. See. It worked out well for all of us. We all came more than we ever would have otherwise."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:24 am

Bio:

After the experience with Paul in Key West, we never communicated with him again. We did go back to the same resort about 6 weeks later, but found no candidates at all. We went back to Key West later in the year and stayed at a different place, again with no success. It seems were very lucky to have run into Paul when we did.

Meanwhile back at home, Lynda had made a new friend earlier in the year. Her name was Angie and she was the 20-something blonde trophy wife of a doctor in his 50's. They had moved into our neighborhood about a block away. I don't know how Lynda met Angie, but they quickly became friends, even though Angie was 12 years younger. Angie was a party animal and one of the biggest sluts I've ever met. She was a very bad influence on Lynda, which of course was very good.

Lynda went out with Angie a few times and on more than one occasion Angie picked up some guy and took him home with her. She was able to get away with it because her husband was an emergency room doctor who worked 48 hours on and 48 hours off, meaning he wouldn't be home for 2 consecutive nights. Angie took full advantage of his absence and had many affairs and lovers coming over to the house. She did not know, however, that Lynda was playing until we came back from Key West and Lynda couldn't wait to tell her all about fucking Paul all weekend. From that point on, Angie's influence with Lynda got stronger and stronger and Lynda began dressing in a more revealing fashion than ever. Her skirts got shorter and tighter, her heels higher, and her tops more low-cut, much to my delight. From there, things began to take off.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:28 am

Fantastic. I can't wait to hear about Angie's slutty influence. Did Angie's husband have any idea or was she just a cheating slut?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:06 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:28 am
Fantastic. I can't wait to hear about Angie's slutty influence. Did Angie's husband have any idea or was she just a cheating slut?
It was both. He definitely knew that Angie was a cheating slut, but did not know all of her adventures. They had done some swinging and swapping, but she was far more extreme than he seemed to know.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:02 am

BIO:

Angie was a gorgeous blonde and I think any man would have killed for an opportunity to get her into bed. I know I would have and Lynda knew how I felt and seemed somewhat amused by it. As Lynda and Angie spent more time together, Lynda was more of a flirt and was more aggressive around men in general. Angie's house had a large fenced-in backyard with a lot of privacy and a fabulous pool and patio. Lynda started hanging out over there every day when the doctor was working. The two girls would drink wine and smoke pot all day long while lying in the sun in their bikinis or topless. Whenever Lynda came home from those days, she would always be incredibly horny, so our sex life was flourishing.

One night Lynda showed me a thong bikini she had bought. She had never had the courage to wear one before, but she said that's all Angie wears, so she wanted to try one. This one was bright yellow with bright orange trim and sexy as hell. When Lynda put it on to model for me, it was a dream come true. I had always fantasized about my wife wearing a thong bikini and I couldn't believe I was actually seeing it. I was so horny I literally tore it off of her and fucked her frantically that night. The next day she wore it over to Angie's and I was so turned on I jerked off at work twice. I came home to a horny Lynda and we had more wild sex. She said it was a turn-on to wear the thong and she was going to keep doing it. (On a sad note, I actually took 2 rolls of film of pictures of Lynda wearing that thong and made an entire photo album of pictures of her butt. Years later, she threw them all away one day. :( )

After about 2 weeks of "thonging around" as Lynda called it, she went out and bought 3 more thong bikinis, all with tiny tops. One was black, one was white, and one was blue and green striped(not many stripes :mrgreen: ). She would wear them to Angie's when her husband was working, or when lying by our pool. I climbed on her and fucked her every time I saw her bare butt in one of those. She kept complaining she would never get any sun if I was always on top of her. She worked hard to tan her butt, so it didn't look funny with the thongs on. Nothing like peeling that little thing off to find the tiny tan lines. Later she worked on getting rid of those as well. Apparently, she and Angie had done a good deal of topless and nude tanning by her pool.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:03 am

Bio:

One night Lynda told me she and Angie were going to the beach the next day, so she would be wearing a thong bikini in public for the first time. Instantly, I was rock-hard and began questioning her about their plans. They were going to a slightly less crowded area, but there would be plenty of people available to ogle Lynda's butt. They were going at about 10 am and thought they would be home by 3 or 4. I asked her why they were going to the beach when they had been hanging out by Angie's pool for so long and it seemed it was just for a change of pace.

The next morning when I left for work, I told Lynda I wanted a full report on how her thong was received. She was amused that I was so turned on by her wearing a thong and said she would be sure to prance around to make sure everyone got a good look. At my office, I was feeling the same way I would if I knew she was fucking someone, which really didn't make sense. I decided I must have a thong fetish, but looked forward to seeing Lynda that night.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:04 am

Bio:

When I got home that night, I interrogated Lynda about her day at the beach. She was very amused by how much this turned me on. She said it was a good day, but nothing noteworthy happened. She strutted around with Angie a lot and they got plenty of stares, but nothing else. I asked her how it felt for people to see her bare butt in public for the first time and the conversation went something like this:

"Oh, people have seen me in my thong before." (This was news to me.)
"Really? Where?"
"Over at Angie's."
"When? Who saw you there?"
"Lots of people. Angie has people stopping by all the time."
"Like who?(I was getting a little frantic.) Who else has seen you?"
"Her husband, for one. He's always making dirty comments when he sees me. Her brothers, her boyfriend, the various guys who stop by to see her. You know, a lot of guys."
"No, I had no idea. How do they react seeing you in a thong bikini?"
"Well, Angie's always dressed the same way, so it's no big deal."
"Nobody puts the move on you?"
"Oh sure. Guys hit on me all the time."
"You've never taken any of them up on their offers?"
"Not yet, but that's something we need to talk about."
"Really?"
"Yes. There's this guy Angie's boyfriend keeps bringing over and I think they've been trying to fix me up with him."
"Any interest?"
"Not at first. I thought he was a jerk, but now I'm really attracted to him(giggle) and I know he wants me."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:06 am

Bio:

I pressed Lynda to tell me about this guy she was attracted to. She said Angie's boyfriend is a construction worker named Alan who's only 20(keeping in mind that Angie is 25, her husband the doctor was then about 55 and Lynda was 37). Lynda said that many times when she was at Angie's and the doctor was at the hospital, Alan would stop by and fuck Angie. About a month ago, he showed up with a buddy from his crew who sat and talked to Lynda while Angie and Alan fucked. Lynda said that after they finished Alan and his friend left and Angie questioned her about what they did while she was fucking. Lynda said they just talked and Angie said she would have fucked him. Lynda said he was kind of a jerk, but Angie still insisted she should have fucked him.

Apparently, Alan and his buddy came back about a week later and the scene repeated itself. This time, it seems that buddy and Lynda hit it off better, but nothing else developed. Again, Angie questioned Lynda expecting to hear about wild sex, but was puzzled when Lynda said nothing happened. Angie said she thought Lynda had hubby's permission to play around and Lynda said she does. Angie was then stumped why Lynda wouldn't have fucked him. Lynda just said maybe next time.

The next time wasn't for another 10-11 days and Lynda said they stopped by with no notice and surprised them both. Lynda said they were lying by the pool topless when the guys started talking to them. She opened her eyes to see both guys staring at her bare tits. She said she started to cover up, but her bikini top was on the other side of the pool and she didn't have a towel nearby, so she just sat there with hardening nipples as they visually raped her. Angie jumped up and started kissing Alan and led him to the bedroom about 60 seconds later.

His friend sat down next to Lynda and suggested that they should do the same thing. Lynda teased him saying she would like to, but she's happily married. He pressed her asking why she was sitting there topless and talking to him then, if she didn't want him. She said she did want him, but just couldn't, still making no effort at all to cover her tits and what were now very hard nipples. He bragged that he had a 10" cock and that she would love it. She continued to tease him, but wouldn't give in.

Lynda said that usually Angie and Alan would be in the bedroom for about an hour and then he would rush out and make a quick getaway. She was watching the clock by the pool because she said she was trying to hold out and not do anything, but was getting hornier by the minute. I was rock hard hearing this and couldn't wait any longer myself. I undressed and then tore her clothes of and went down on her. She tried to keep telling me the story, but was too turned on and started cumming right away. I mounted her and fucked her like a madman before cumming about 2 minutes later. Lynda then asked if I was calmed down enough for her to finish the story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am

Bio:

After we calmed down from a rousing roll in the bed, Lynda continued her story. She said that after about an hour of holding out, she relented and let this guy fondle and kiss her boobs. That just about put her over the edge, but she kept thinking Alan and Angie would emerge from the bedroom at any minute. She said they started kissing while he felt her up and he soon had his hand between her legs. Instead of resisting, she spread her legs to give him access and her slipped his hand down the front of her tiny thong bikini bottoms. She was wet, so his fingers slipped inside her pussy easily as he went to work on her. He continued kissing her, but soon had to stop because she was getting so worked up. Soon Lynda came loudly much to his delight.

She said he stood up at that point, unzipped his shorts, and pulled his enormous cock out of his briefs. He was hard as a rock and just as big as he had claimed. He moved to climb on top of her, obviously planning to fuck her right there on the lounge chair, but she stopped him. She again teased him that she couldn't fuck him because she was married and that Angie and Alan would be out any second. He then wanted a blowjob at least, but settled for a hand job. Lynda stroked his massive cock for not more than a minute or two before he erupted. She said he came so hard he shot a stream across the patio. She said she had never seen anyone cum with such force, practically like turning on a garden hose. As soon as he calmed down, Angie and Alan came out of the sliding glass door cheering. They had been watching the whole thing, hoping to see Lynda get fucked (join the club!). The guys took off and Lynda and Angie relived both of their encounters.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:10 am

Bio:

You may have noticed that there has been absolutely no description of Lynda's would-be lover, Alan's friend. that's because Lynda had told me this story, but had not given any description either, it was almost like she was avoiding telling me anything about him, except that he had a 10" cock and that they were obviously going to be fucking soon. When I questioned her about him, she started telling me about Alan. He was a 20-year-old thin white guy and Angie just couldn't get enough of his cock. He worked on a construction crew and was rough around the edges, which Angie found very attractive. Lynda said that kind of guy had never been her type, but she had started to find Alan attractive in a bad boy sort of way and, of course, Angie sang his praises as a lover.

"But what does that have to do with the other guy?"
"He's Alan's friend from the construction crew. He's 20, too."
"A rough guy, too?"
"Definitely! He's in great shape and really cut."
"What does he look like?"
"His name is Fernando and he's very good-looking."
"So, he's Hispanic, huh?"
"Yes. I think he said he's from Costa Rica or some place like that. He just got here about a year ago."
"Go on."
"Well, he talks with an accent. Let's see...He's a little dark-skinned...What else to you need to know?"
"Dark-skinned?"
"Well, it's not like he's black or anything (giggle). I mean, he's a little dark, but you can see his tattoos okay (giggle)."
"So, why didn't you let him fuck you already?"
"Because you didn't know anything about him and you weren't there to watch. I didn't want to cheat or anything."
"You let him suck and fondle your tits. He fingered your pussy until you came. And you gave him a hand job, all with two people watching. But you didn't want to cheat?"
"Oh no!"
"How is what you did any different?"
"It's not like I fucked him or something. Everything we did is something I've done on a first date before. It was like being back in high school and making out. That's not cheating."
"No, you're right. I appreciate your honesty and consideration for me (a blank look from Lynda)."
"So how dark is your new friend?"
"I've never been with a black guy, but this will be close."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:11 am

BIO:

While I fucked Lynda again, I tried to explain to her that a Latin lover, no matter how dark-skinned, wouldn't be considered black, as in African-American. It seemed that had been why she was reluctant to tell me about her lover-to-be.
"So, you're definitely going to fuck Fernando?"
"Do you want me to?"
"If you want to."
"I want to."
"Okay, then I want you to."
"To do what?"
"To fuck him."
"Who?(giggle)"
"Fernando."
"Then say it. Say exactly what you want me to do. Say it. Come on, say it or I won't do it. Say it, baby. Do you really want me to fuck Fernando, babe? Do you?"
As I came furiously, I screamed out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck him! I want you to fuck Fernando! Let him do everything to you! I want you to fuck your Latin stud until you can't fuck any more!" With that I just about passed out.
"Boy, you cum quick these days. I hope Fernando can last longer(giggle)."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 am

Bio:

After Lynda told me about Fernando, we started kicking around ideas for how they could best get together and I could enjoy it as well. It was complicated by the fact that Angie and Alan would probably be there and that it would take place during the day time. We couldn't come up with a way that I could be there or watch the first time. All we could agree on was that we both wanted Lynda fucked by Fernando soon.

Finally, I suggested that they go ahead without me, as they had been doing. Although it may not seem like much, it was a major step for us. The only times that I had not been with Lynda when she was playing with another guy were in her cheating days and twice so far in her hotwife days. The first time had been when she spent the weekend with Don, who I had known for years, after I had already watched them fuck. The second time was with Paul in Key West after I had spent two days getting to know him. I was concerned because I had never seen Fernando, much less met him. Still, we decided to go forward and Lynda spent the next few days expressing her extreme gratitude to me sexually.

Lynda talked to Angie, who worked on setting something up with the guys. Finally, the date was set for the following Friday at Angie's house. Fernando and Alan were taking the day off from work and the idea was that the four of them would "hang out by the pool". In the days leading up to the encounter, Lynda and I were both very turned on with anticipation of how things might turn out.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:13 am

Bio:

On Thursday night before Lynda's pool "date" with Fernando, Lynda was as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.I wanted to get into bed and talk about her and Fernando, but Lynda was too busy deciding exactly what to wear and whether to wash her hair that night or in the morning. I was pushing for her to wear her skimpiest thong bikini and a pair of fuck-me heels and nothing else. Lynda seemed to think it was hotter to be fully dressed and have Fernando undress her. Finally, she decided that a bikini and a cover-up were the way to go.

I got her into bed and went down on her and she was very responsive, but not as verbal as usual. She was hot and started cumming, but she seemed as though her mind was far away. When we fucked, she went crazy, but her eyes were closed the whole time and she seemed equally far away. When we finished, I was convinced she had fantasized about Fernando the whole time. She went right to sleep and left me to ponder this for a while. So I watched my sleeping wife's pretty face and began to stroke myself thinking about what was in store for her. I imagined a look of intense orgasm on her face and then the sight of a massive hard cock in her mouth. The vision of jets of cum splashing her face and into her hair put me over the edge and I came so hard I thought I pulled a muscle in my back. Thank you, Fernando!