It's Monday Again - Part 6 - Conclusion

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HotWifeCuckHubby

It's Monday Again - Part 6 - Conclusion

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Here's the last installment...Thanks for reading. ~J~

Chapter 6, Conclusion

As Jim's breathing and heart rate slowed, he slowly pushed himself up onto his hands.

His cock, spent now, was still inside her. He could feel her last remaining spasms as he very slowly withdrew himself to the point where just the head of his cock remained. He could feel Linda's intake of breath and the relaxation that came with her exhale. As soon as he completely withdrew, he used his thumbs to hold her open.

What a sight! Loose, wet, filled with his cum - just the way John wanted her. But Jim wasn't done using her yet and he and John had planned this out completely.

John had told him a trick he had used once. Jim removed one hand and reached for the smaller plug that was in his bag and before she could guess his intent, he inserted it easily and quickly. She took a sharp breath, but did not pull away. In fact, she pushed against his hand holding the plug.

"That will stay in place now. It's not to big so you should be comfortable, but it should keep you loose and all of my cum will stay put. John will be very pleased with you!" He chuckled at the thought, knowing that John was going to be thrilled, and sooner than Linda could imagine.

Linda was incredibly sated right now. Her eyes were heavy, she felt like she could sleep for days. As soon as Jim removed the ankle cuffs, she rolled over, pulling the blanket with her and snuggled into the pillow. Jim got another bottle of water and drained half of it before offering it to her. She took a few sips and sighed contentedly.

"I'm going to hop in the shower while you rest - and then we'll see what other mischief we can get up to.....", he said, knowing that for all intents and purposes, she was asleep. That was good. She'd need just a bit more energy.

Jim grabbed his cell phone and headed for the bathroom. After turning on the shower and closing the door, he made his call. Jim answered on the first ring.

"How's it going? Have you worn her ass out yet?"

"Well, right now she's sleeping, all curled up in the blankets with my cum and the plug in her ass. She took her punishment very well - I was kinda hoping she'd let go of her clit though - the second punishment would have been fun too, but we can save that for another time."

"Don't worry, at some point you'll get your chance to spank her pussy. We call it a punishment, but when she cums that hard from it and usually squirts, well..... let's just say, it's not a hardship."

"Sounds good. So, how do you want to do this? I need at least a hour to recover and we want her to be up for this too, so how about you get here in about an hour and a half? We don't want her to know it's you right off, so I'll blindfold her again, but do you want her tied down or mobile?"

"Mobile. I think if she has to blow the 'pizza guy', she should be on her knees. She may or may not be able to tell it's me.... she's not expecting me, so she may not. Have you cum in her pussy yet?"

"No, I think that after she sucks you hard, you should pull out of her mouth, and I'll stand her up, you sit on the bed - yank out the plug and just set her ass down on your cock. As soon as you're in, I'll shove my cock in her pussy and we'll get that first DP. Too bad we don't have another guy but maybe next time. She'll go home with cum leaking out of both holes! Good thing your car has leather interior. Oh, and her panties are history, but my guess is that will be good too - she just might leak all the way to the car. Cum running down her legs - now THAT will be awesome!"

"I'll be there in 90 minutes! And, Jim? Thanks for helping me out. You have no idea how hot this is for me!"

"Ha, ha! Not a problem, man! Thanks for letting me play! Remember - 2 knocks so I know for sure it's you."

When they hung up, Jim quickly showered and toweled off. When he went back to the bed, Linda was breathing softly, sleeping.

Looking at his watch, he knew that she could have about 45 min more and then the final phase of this fantasy would play out. Three very sexual people were all going to be ready to explore even more together and this was one threesome that would never have a problem satisfying each other's urges. Wait until Linda found out that he was now a 'local' and that Jim was hoping that this was only the first of many encounters.

After the allotted time, Jim, next to Linda under the blanket now, reached his hand between her legs and slowly snaked one finger between her labia and started to gently rub her clit. After a few minutes, she was opening her legs further, breathing heavier, and trying to reach for him. He slipped his finger insider her and found her wet. The plug still in place, he pressed against it with his leg to remind her of it's presence and he heard her moan softly.

Jim picked up the blindfold and slowly slipped it over her eyes, kissing her neck, ears and throat.

"I've ordered a pizza - should be here very soon. The delivery guy is going to want a tip...."

THE END.................. Sorta........

liza
Verified Hot Wife

Re: It's Monday Again - Part 6 - Conclusion

Unread post by liza » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:01 am

HotWifeCuckHubby wrote:Here's the last installment...Thanks for reading. ~J~

Chapter 6, Conclusion

As Jim's breathing and heart rate slowed, he slowly pushed himself up onto his hands.

His cock, spent now, was still inside her. He could feel her last remaining spasms as he very slowly withdrew himself to the point where just the head of his cock remained. He could feel Linda's intake of breath and the relaxation that came with her exhale. As soon as he completely withdrew, he used his thumbs to hold her open.

What a sight! Loose, wet, filled with his cum - just the way John wanted her. But Jim wasn't done using her yet and he and John had planned this out completely.

John had told him a trick he had used once. Jim removed one hand and reached for the smaller plug that was in his bag and before she could guess his intent, he inserted it easily and quickly. She took a sharp breath, but did not pull away. In fact, she pushed against his hand holding the plug.

"That will stay in place now. It's not to big so you should be comfortable, but it should keep you loose and all of my cum will stay put. John will be very pleased with you!" He chuckled at the thought, knowing that John was going to be thrilled, and sooner than Linda could imagine.

Linda was incredibly sated right now. Her eyes were heavy, she felt like she could sleep for days. As soon as Jim removed the ankle cuffs, she rolled over, pulling the blanket with her and snuggled into the pillow. Jim got another bottle of water and drained half of it before offering it to her. She took a few sips and sighed contentedly.

"I'm going to hop in the shower while you rest - and then we'll see what other mischief we can get up to.....", he said, knowing that for all intents and purposes, she was asleep. That was good. She'd need just a bit more energy.

Jim grabbed his cell phone and headed for the bathroom. After turning on the shower and closing the door, he made his call. Jim answered on the first ring.

"How's it going? Have you worn her ass out yet?"

"Well, right now she's sleeping, all curled up in the blankets with my cum and the plug in her ass. She took her punishment very well - I was kinda hoping she'd let go of her clit though - the second punishment would have been fun too, but we can save that for another time."

"Don't worry, at some point you'll get your chance to spank her pussy. We call it a punishment, but when she cums that hard from it and usually squirts, well..... let's just say, it's not a hardship."

"Sounds good. So, how do you want to do this? I need at least a hour to recover and we want her to be up for this too, so how about you get here in about an hour and a half? We don't want her to know it's you right off, so I'll blindfold her again, but do you want her tied down or mobile?"

"Mobile. I think if she has to blow the 'pizza guy', she should be on her knees. She may or may not be able to tell it's me.... she's not expecting me, so she may not. Have you cum in her pussy yet?"

"No, I think that after she sucks you hard, you should pull out of her mouth, and I'll stand her up, you sit on the bed - yank out the plug and just set her ass down on your cock. As soon as you're in, I'll shove my cock in her pussy and we'll get that first DP. Too bad we don't have another guy but maybe next time. She'll go home with cum leaking out of both holes! Good thing your car has leather interior. Oh, and her panties are history, but my guess is that will be good too - she just might leak all the way to the car. Cum running down her legs - now THAT will be awesome!"

"I'll be there in 90 minutes! And, Jim? Thanks for helping me out. You have no idea how hot this is for me!"

"Ha, ha! Not a problem, man! Thanks for letting me play! Remember - 2 knocks so I know for sure it's you."

When they hung up, Jim quickly showered and toweled off. When he went back to the bed, Linda was breathing softly, sleeping.

Looking at his watch, he knew that she could have about 45 min more and then the final phase of this fantasy would play out. Three very sexual people were all going to be ready to explore even more together and this was one threesome that would never have a problem satisfying each other's urges. Wait until Linda found out that he was now a 'local' and that Jim was hoping that this was only the first of many encounters.

After the allotted time, Jim, next to Linda under the blanket now, reached his hand between her legs and slowly snaked one finger between her labia and started to gently rub her clit. After a few minutes, she was opening her legs further, breathing heavier, and trying to reach for him. He slipped his finger insider her and found her wet. The plug still in place, he pressed against it with his leg to remind her of it's presence and he heard her moan softly.

Jim picked up the blindfold and slowly slipped it over her eyes, kissing her neck, ears and throat.

"I've ordered a pizza - should be here very soon. The delivery guy is going to want a tip...."

THE END.................. Sorta........
I did like your story. Actully it made me wet reading it thinking about our own threesome. Could you write more?

HotWifeCuckHubby

Unread post by HotWifeCuckHubby » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 am

Thank you! Actually, writing adult fiction/erotica is a hobby of mine. This is the only one that is more 'Hot Wife lifestyle' oriented. I'll have to look through the ones I have and see...
~J~

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 pm

My tastes run a little differently, but this was a hot, well-written story HWCH. I do know a couple of folks on this site that this story should appeal to, though - even had some kinky knife-play themselves, apparently! (I'll let them say more, should they choose to do so). :whip:

Thanks for posting.

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.