Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Hotwife Lynda's Greatest Hits

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:35 am

funcpl477 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 am
I am pretty sure she could use her incredible tools of persuasion to make the world a better place and bring about World Piece.
She could be the common ground all of the representatives share. :lol:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:37 am

#8 - Valentine's Day:

There was one Valentine's Day I remember fondly (and very hard). Lynda went out to celebrate Valentine's Day with a lover on the night of the 13th and then spent the night with him. They awoke the next morning to a romantic Valentine's Day together. I was taking her out that night for our dinner. As the day wore on, apparently she could not tear herself away from her lover and finally called to ask me where we were going and at what time. I told her we had a 7:30 reservation and she said she would meet me there.

She arrived about 15 minutes late and I was already waiting for her at the table. She said she was late because her lover had been fucking her in his car right outside the restaurant. She then told me she was full of his cum. Giggling, she took my hand and put it under the table and between her legs. Her little panties were acting as a dam holding back a leaking flood of cum. As I slipped my fingers into the gooey mess, she said proudly, "That's his sperm in me!" I was so turned on I wanted to fuck her right there, but she teased me through a slow dinner before I finally got the chance to add my cum to the mix later at home.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:44 am

She makes me think of a term from Playboy. Unabashed. She loves to screw unabashed.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:10 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:44 am
She makes me think of a term from Playboy. Unabashed. She loves to screw unabashed.
Yes, she does. That actually reminds me of discussing Playboy and Penthouse with her. I will find those old entries and repost them here.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:17 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:37 am
#8 - Valentine's Day:

There was one Valentine's Day I remember fondly (and very hard). Lynda went out to celebrate Valentine's Day with a lover on the night of the 13th and then spent the night with him. They awoke the next morning to a romantic Valentine's Day together. I was taking her out that night for our dinner. As the day wore on, apparently she could not tear herself away from her lover and finally called to ask me where we were going and at what time. I told her we had a 7:30 reservation and she said she would meet me there.

She arrived about 15 minutes late and I was already waiting for her at the table. She said she was late because her lover had been fucking her in his car right outside the restaurant. She then told me she was full of his cum. Giggling, she took my hand and put it under the table and between her legs. Her little panties were acting as a dam holding back a leaking flood of cum. As I slipped my fingers into the gooey mess, she said proudly, "That's his sperm in me!" I was so turned on I wanted to fuck her right there, but she teased me through a slow dinner before I finally got the chance to add my cum to the mix later at home.
Classic HWL!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:17 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
#8 - Valentine's Day:

Classic HWL!
Yes it was. The place we went that night closed, so we can not go back and relive it. :cry:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:17 pm
rypmar7 wrote:
#8 - Valentine's Day:

Classic HWL!
Yes it was. The place we went that night closed, so we can not go back and relive it. :cry:
That you and HWL found each other is amazing. Few men would tolerate her sexcapades and few women would have such sexcapades. Y'all are quite lucky to have found each other. I hope HWL realizes how lucky she is.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:12 am

I know how lucky I am to have found Lynda. I have always had an uncontrollable attraction to cheap tacky sluts, the cheaper the better. At the same time, I wanted a girl/woman who could turn it off and play it straight when needed and Lynda is the perfect combo. It took some learning and training on both of our parts, but I think it has turned out well.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Not a greatest hit, just a throw-in:

When I was growing up, I used to look at the beautiful girls in Playboy magazine and think that they were making them out to be too wholesome for me. I already favored sluts who were loud and proud about it. When Penthouse magazine debuted, I thought to myself that this was more like it. Early on, the girls were not quite as flawless as their Playboy counterparts, but they were much more real. Also, it seemed that the magazine was trying to emphasize sluttiness over wholesomeness.

I remember the Penthouse pictorials often featured large quotes from the model highlighted outside of the write-up. I often wondered if the quotes were true or made up by the editors, but they definitely fueled my imagination. For years I saved certain issues as much for these quotes as for the photos themselves. I remember one of the quotes that made an impression on me went something like this: "I'm absolutely crazy about sex and any girl who isn't is just nuts! I can't get enough." I always said I want a girl who feels that way and is not afraid to say it and to live it.

I remember another quote in a Penthouse pictorial basically said, "Thickness is more important than length, but long and thick is prime." I cut that one out and had it posted on my wall for a long time. Again, I wanted a girl who felt that way and was not afraid to come out and say it matter-of-factly. I think my favorite of all time was, "I'll never be a one-man woman...maybe a few men woman at best." That was my dream girl.

Fortunately, after several missteps, I was able to find a girl who agreed with all three in Lynda. A few years ago, I told Lynda the same thing I'm typing here and asked her if she could truthfully say those things. I remember she repeated after me and said, "Thickness is more important then length, but long and thick is prime. Well it is! I don't understand. That's like saying the sky is blue and the sun will come up in the morning. I don't get it." I was glad to see that this was so second nature to her that she didn't understand how that aroused me.

I then went on to ask Lynda if she agreed with the following statement; "I'm absolutely crazy about sex and any girl who isn't is just nuts. I just can't get enough." She said she definitely agreed with the first sentence and then emphasized to me how much she loves sex. She said she couldn't agree with the second sentence, however, because she always makes sure she gets enough. I told her I thought that was more the model saying how much she liked sex, than actually not having enough sex. Lynda said in that case she could agree with it.

I then asked her if she agreed with the third model who said, "I'll never be a one-man woman...maybe a few men woman at best." She said when it comes to love she is a one-man woman. She said when it comes to sex, she agrees, except that a few men might not be enough. After that, I was more deeply in love with her than ever. :whip:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Fortunately, after several missteps, I was able to find a girl who agreed with all three in Lynda. A few years ago, I told Lynda the same thing I'm typing here and asked her if she could truthfully say those things. I remember she repeated after me and said, "Thickness is more important then length, but long and thick is prime. Well it is! I don't understand. That's like saying the sky is blue and the sun will come up in the morning. I don't get it." I was glad to see that this was so second nature to her that she didn't understand how that aroused me.
I don't understand. What doesn't she/you understand?

I have to agree with you. I'm average downtown but like a woman who admits they like big.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:58 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:24 pm

I don't understand. What doesn't she/you understand?

I have to agree with you. I'm average downtown but like a woman who admits they like big.
Lynda prefers thick more than anything else. Sometimes, a cock not so long is best for her because she is petite.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:01 pm

As you guessed - the comments attributed in those shoots are not the models at all. There might be some truth to them but they’re not quoting the model.

That’s as stated from a couple of different models, who weren’t overly happy with the comments placed on their pictures which they didn’t actually say!

Sorry.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Jeff111 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:01 pm
As you guessed - the comments attributed in those shoots are not the models at all. There might be some truth to them but they’re not quoting the model.

That’s as stated from a couple of different models, who weren’t overly happy with the comments placed on their pictures which they didn’t actually say!

Sorry.
No, I never thought they were real. I just fantasized about a girl who would say those things.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 am

Lol. Understandable. There are some I’m sure

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:48 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 am
Anyway, sluts are good! :up:

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:56 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:48 am
Jeff111 wrote:
Yes they are!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:56 am
rypmar7 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:48 am
Jeff111 wrote:
Yes they are!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
To paraphrase an old song; "What the world needs now are sluts, sweet sluts, that's the only thing there's just too little of."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:40 am

#9: Picked up at a party

This happened in the 2002-2003 range, when Lynda would have been in her late 30's. We went to a Friday night party at a friend's house where we would know about two-thirds of the people there. As always, Lynda had a few drinks and smoked some weed before we went, so she was really ready to party. We had only been there a short time, when our friend Ian introduced us to his younger cousin Eric, who had just moved into our area a few months earlier. Lynda was quite taken with Eric and immediately began flirting with him quite openly. I slipped away to give them plenty of space to get to know each other and spent most of the time in a different part of the house drinking with some buddies.

Lynda would come find me periodically and hang out a few minutes before she would wander off again. One time when she found me she whispered that Ian's cousin Eric is really cute, but she found out that he's only 27. I think that was her way of trying to get a reaction from me regarding how I felt about her maybe playing with him. I did not say much other than he seemed like a nice guy and where's he from, etc. Lynda told me a little that he had told her about himself, but I did not show much reaction either way. She finished her drink and hopped up and walked off without saying anything.

It was longer this time before she returned, but when she did, she sat across my lap and kissed me. She gave me a big smile and then whispered that she was going to go home with Eric, if that was okay. I hesitated to say anything because I felt that old familiar pain in my stomach, but also had a familiar feeling in my cock. ;) I finally asked her if she was sure it was safe. Taking that as a yes from me, she gushed and kissed me saying he's such a nice guy that she was sure that "everything" would be just fine. She then hopped up and practically ran from the room, but fortunately none of our friends were paying any attention.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:42 am

#9:

After a few minutes, I got up from my chair and went to see if Lynda had left with Eric. Not finding either of them around, it dawned on me that I should slip out, so I was not found out as the cuck left at a party, when his wife went home with another man. I left without saying goodbye to anyone and was soon at home and jerking off furiously. About 30 minutes later, the phone rang and it was Ian asking if Eric had come back to my place. I told him no, Eric was not there. Ian said to someone at the party that Eric was not at my place, so he must have taken Lynda somewhere else. I instantly knew that soon everyone at the party would know that Eric was fucking my wife and I was the cuck home alone. Ian then said to me that he had called Eric, but he didn't answer. He chuckled and said that he guessed he was busy, then hung up. This embarrassment led to another round of frenzied jacking before I came so hard that I almost passed out.

I did not hear from Lynda that night or the next morning. She finally got dropped off at home by Eric around noon. She came inside and was all bubbly, kissing me and telling me how much she loved me. Soon, her hand was in my pants and she pulled my rock hard cock out and started to suck it. I knew I wouldn't last long, but when she said it was the second cock that had been in her mouth in the last ten minutes, I exploded all over her face. She laughed and laughed and said that I came really quick. While stroking me back to life, she asked how many times I had jerked off last night. I sheepishly told her three times. She then demanded "and this morning?" and I told her just once so far before cumming so quickly just then. She giggled and said she was glad we both had such a good time.

As she stroked me, I pressed her to tell me about her night with Eric. She said that he is really a sweet guy, great in bed and that she couldn't wait to see him again. I asked if he was a keeper and she said for now at least. When I would ask her to tell me what happened, she would say that they had lots and lots of great sex. She was really enjoying teasing me, but I finally got her to fill me in. She said at the party Eric said he was very attracted to her and what a shame it was that she's married. Lynda said she teased him asking what that has to do with anything. He said he was afraid that means she would not leave the party with him and go somewhere more private. She said that he won't know until he asks her. She said it was that type of banter all night.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:43 am

#9:

Lynda said that eventually Eric could not take her flirting anymore and told her to put up or shut up and insisted she leave with him right then. She said okay she would, but give her a minute to say goodbye to her husband. She said he could not believe it was really going to happen. She was only gone from him about five minutes before she ran back and said let's get out of here before he changes his mind. He was apparently dumbstruck and could not believe it was really truly happening. They snuck out and got into his car quickly with no goodbyes to anyone. Although Lynda did not know it, Ian seems to have been paying attention and that's why he called me later.

Lynda said his apartment was about a ten minute ride and as soon as they were inside, they were all over each other. They sat down on the couch and started making out, but soon she was squeezing his cock through his jeans. She freed it and gave him one of her expert blow jobs. He stopped her just before cumming and undressed her, went down on her for a while, and then fucked her bareback, hard and fast. She said his cock was long and thin and a nice change of pace. She said he used it expertly and had her cumming hard in no time. He soon pumped his load deep inside her and they slumped together while recovering.

After a few minutes, he got her up and marched her naked to the bedroom for more. There she swears he fucked her wonderfully at least two more times before they were spent and went to sleep. She said she was awakened in the middle of the night as he worked his cock into her from behind as they lay in a spooning position. She said it was a nice slow long fuck before he filled her again and she drifted back to sleep. She awoke in the morning with Eric positioning himself between her legs to fuck her again. She said this was o hot sweaty fuck as they went faster and faster before she came hard and was again filled with his cum.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:44 am

#9:

After they recovered from their morning sex romp, Lynda suggested that they needed to get cleaned up, so they should take a shower together. She absolutely loves shower sex and Eric did not take much convincing. They soaped each other up and played a lot before she braced herself with her hands on the wall and he took her hard from behind. She told him that after all that scrubbing they had done that he had dirtied her pussy again, so he gave it another thorough cleaning and inspection before pronouncing her clean. They got dried off and dressed and he suggested they go out to breakfast and she agreed. She said she of course had to put on the same clothes she had worn the night before, but said fortunately it was not the complete "walk of shame" look. She had worn short shorts, wedges, and a tight low cut pullover top, but nothing that looked too inappropriate for a Saturday morning.

When they got to the breakfast place, she said there were a lot of girls in their wrinkled little black dresses that had obviously not been home. She said there was something of a "look who I fucked" vibe about the place and she found that hot. She said they kidded and had a lot of fun at breakfast. Once back in his car, he said sadly that he guessed he had better take her home. He then asked if she was in a hurry or if she wanted to go back to his place and hang out a little. Lynda said she would love to go back to his place, so off they went. Sitting on his couch, one thing led to another and it wasn't long before they were naked and fucking yet again. He filled her one last time and then she told him she had to get home. Lynda cleaned up and put her dirty clothes back on again and they headed for our place.

Unbeknownst to me as I sat inside waiting, they pulled up in our driveway and he kissed goodbye. She told him to call her and they kissed again. One more kiss, then another and another. She squeezed his cock through his pants and felt he was hard again. This called for a farewell blow job and Lynda sucked him off as they sat in our driveway. When he started to cum, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and let him spray all over his shirt. She got out laughing and ran inside soon to have my cock in her mouth. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:45 am

#9:

I think she ended up fucking Eric 3-4 more times after that before losing interest. I know I got some razzing from Ian and a couple of friends, all of whom had fucked Lynda at one time or another, about her going for his younger cock and how she needs his stamina, etc. I remember that Ian insisted on a date with her once her brief fling with Eric was over. She had slept with Ian one time previously, so Lynda acted like it was no big deal to go out with him one night. When she came home the next day and I pressed her for totals, she was very nonchalant. "We fucked several times, of course. It was good enough. Ian is Ian. What can I say?" :roll:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:21 pm

Damn Eric is a stud. I don't know how someone can cum that much. I imagine hwl has some talents that assist.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:39 am

The greatest hits theme for this thread is awesome. You're a lucky man to have such an active hotwife. Lynda is also a lucky lady to have a husband like you that allows her to share herself with others so freely. If only my wife would have been half as active as Lynda, I would have loved it. Always looking forward to your next post about Lynda's past adventures. :whip:
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:13 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Damn Eric is a stud. I don't know how someone can cum that much. I imagine hwl has some talents that assist.
I guess he was just young and horny. Youth cures lots of things.