At My Husband's Urging

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
deena4

At My Husband's Urging

Unread post by deena4 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm

A member of this group read part of my cuckolding story on another web site, ad he suggesed that I post it here. It is rather long, and I will post it in sections. I hope that the hotwives will find it interesting. It is a true story

AT MY HUSBAND'S URGING..

I have read messages on the internet where white males want to get their wives to accept sex with black males. I never dreamed that my husband Gary would fit in this category. Here is my account of what my husband did to make me a cuckolding wife:

Melvin, his boss, was a black male, and he had ben at our house several times with my husband's rotating poker group. He was very nice, always so cheerful and considerate. Our small sons, 3 and 5, really liked him. Every time he came to our house he brought some candy and played with the boys.

Well, one evening after the poker players had gone and I was cleaning up the living room Gary put his arm around me. After a hug and kiss he laughed and said with a smirk on his face, “Mel told me he would like to get into your panties sometime.” I was flattered, but I dismissed his remark.

Over the next several days my husband made other remarks about Mel and hinted that he bet I would like to get in bed with him. I don’t think I ever replied to his remarks, but maybe I did.

A couple weeks later my husband came home from work with some cheerful news. He was hoping to get promoted to office manager. Mel was co-owner of the auto dealership, and it would be his decision. Gary reiterated Mel’s desire to have sex with me. if I would have sex with Mel, he would be a shoo-in for the job. I did not want to do such a thing. At first I refused to even discuss it, but Gary kept at me. He reminded me about our financial problems, and how his low-paying job was hurting us. After several evenings listening to Gary’s incessant pleading I reluctantly consented to have a sexual encounter with Mel.

A couple days later Gary called me from work to tell me that the Big Event would be that night. It was a short notice, but it was probably better. I had less time to think about it. Like most women I had often fantasized about sex with another man, but a black man had never been in my fantasies. Anyway I was on needles and pins the rest of the day.

Mel took me out to dinner that evening, and Gary stayed home with our boys. After a very nice dinner in a very expensive restaurant we went to Mel’s condo, which he shared with his mother and sister. They were out of town, and that was why our date was on such short notice. After a tour of the place and another glass of wine we went into Mel’s bedroom.

What a wonderful introduction to black sex. I was very nervous and tense, and Mel realized it. He suggested we shower together, but I just couldn’t do that. I did undress in front of him, and I watched him disrobe. I did want to see what I was getting into - or rather what was going to be getting into me. He had been a football player in college and had played professionally, and he had a great body. He was perhaps an inch taller than Gary, and at least thirty pounds heavier. I remember noticing how dark his genitals were. He was chocolate brown, but his penis was coal-black, a charcoal black.

At dinner Mel had told me rather crudely what he planned to do to me in bed, so I fully expected him to jump on me and treat me rather roughly, but I was wrong, way wrong. We lay there for at least 15 minutes, with Mel gently exploring me with his fingers while we talked about everything but sex. I wanted to get the affair over quickly, but I did not want to take the initiative. I did not touch him until he took my hand and placed it on his penis. I could feel it growing in my hand. And I could feel the excitement building in me. I think every woman likes to feel their lover’s penis growing in their hand, and realizing the sexual power they have over the male animal. He began suckling tentatively on my breast, not nearly the way I had feared. And in a few more minutes he had his face on my genitals. I soon realized that his tongue was larger than Gary’s - or at least he flitted it farther into my vagina. He soon had me squirming and writhing with pleasure. I did have to stop him when he used his tongue too vigorously on my sensitive little button. He apologized, telling me how eager he was to fill me with his penis. And I was ready for that, too. Before he used his tongue on me down there I had worried that sex might be painful for me. His tongue caused my juices to flow, so I was no longer so worried about pain.

I had wanted to feel Mel’s sex organ after it was fully erect, but I did not have the chance until he was ready to enter me. I did feel it while I guided him in. I realized that his tumescent organ was much fatter than my husband’s, and as soon as he gently pushed the swollen mushroom head of his engorged member into my vagina I received some feelings like I had never felt before. And when he began slowly moving his virile member back and forth I was in heaven. It was better than any of my fantasies - better than anything I had ever felt in my vagina.

He was killing me with pleasure, and when I felt his warm semen filling me I knew that this
was the best insemination I had ever had. I seldom felt my husband’s ejaculation. Usually I only knew that he had ejaculated when his semen began leaking out of me later. But Mel let me know. He went “Oh, oh, oh, my God Oh, oh, it is so good, so good. Oh, oh.” No doubt I was pleasing him.

Mel stayed on me after he finished ejaculating. “I know I did not get you off,” he said. “I wanted to last longer, but not having sex for so long and being in such a tight pussy was too much for me.” I expected him to fall out like my husband always did after he ejaculated, but Mel did not. He kissed my lips and my breasts, and very slowly started moving his still swollen sex organ again. My husband was never able to do that, and I had assumed that all men softened immediately after thier orgasm. But not Mel. I had been so close to having an orgasm when Mel had ejaculated, and soon I put my legs around him to hold him in me. Well, after feeling his ejaculation and knowing that I had given him so much pleasure, combined with the stimulation of his renewed penile movements, brought me to having the most wonderful - and longest - orgasm I had ever had. And it was the very first time I had ever had a vaginal orgasm. My husband always had to use his fingers after he climaxed in order to stimulate me to an orgasm. I had heard and read so much about vaginal orgasms, but I had long ago decided it would never happen to me.

We spent at least another half hour talking, exploring and kissing. I was aware that Mel’s sex organ was again turgid, but I was hoping he would not want any more sex. Just when I decided to get out of his bed, he whispered to me, “ Do you mind if I fuck you again? I might as well get my money’s worth. I might not ever get you in bed again,”

I was puzzled by Mel’s remark about getting his money’s worth,” but I did not ask. Without waiting for my okay Mel again moved between my legs and gently and slowly entered me, and we had sex a second time. I did not quite reach that wonderful plateau of pleasure again. I do know that I fulfilled my role as a sex partner, though, and that I gave Mel a great deal of pleasure.

I did pay a price for it, however. I had used my diaphragm for birth control, and whenever I use it I leak copiously afterward. By the time Mel had me back home my panty was drenched - and I am afraid that his car seat was very wet, too. Mel claimed that he had not had sex for almost a year, and I believed him, too.

As soon as I entered our house my hubby hugged me nd patted my behind. Then the questions began. He wanted all the intimate details. Of course I did not tell him everything. I was a little ashamed for my consensual infidelity, and I avoided direct eye contact with him. He was eager to get me in bed after I finished washing. I knew that he wanted sex, and I knew that I could not refuse him, although that was the last thing I wanted that night.

It turned out all right for me, but not so good for my poor husband. He tried so hard, but he could not attain an erection. I even tried to help, but to no avail. That had never happened before. I felt sorry for him, but I found it amusing. I was able to go to sleep quickly, and the rest of Mel’s fecundating fluid seeped out of me.

In the days following my tryst with Mel I thought about him constantly. I guess my husband did, too. He kept repeatedly asking almost the same questions about that wonderful night. I admitted to him that I had enjoyed the evening in Mel’s bed. I also admitted that Mel had ejaculated into me twice. I told him that he had given me an orgasm, but I did not tell him the details. I think that would have been too great a blow to his ego. I really think that feeling Mel’s semen being ejaculated so forcefully into me is what actually led to my orgasm. Knowing that pregnancy was definitely possible also gave me an additional thrill. There were certainly a lot of Mel’s sperm cells frantically swimming around in there trying to make me a mother again.

That was not the end of my cuckolding experience, but that is enough for now.

Dynamic2
Virgin

Re: At My Husband's Urging

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Wow - that's quite an opening story! I was particularly taken by your description of how strong his shot of cum was in your pussy. Also loved your description of the joy you felt by having such a wide penis in you. Welcome to the Forum and I hope we hear many more of your beautiful experiences.

BTW... did he get the promotion? ;)
"Fantasy restores sanity"

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks for sharing a well-written story! I'd certainly be up for hearing of how things progressed from this point!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 am

what an incredible story....on behalf of all of us...please write part2.
we are all in suspense.....
again, your story was very refreshing and easy to read....
you are truly a hotwife.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 am

My story appears to have been well received. I do appreciate the comments. I hope that women are enjoying it also. Here is anothe segment of my story. enjoy.

AT MY HUSBAND'S URGING

Mel attended the next poker game at our house. I was afraid that he might make some revealing remarks or perhaps try to get a little fresh with me, but as far as I know nothing was ever said. I was aware that Mel did smile at me whenever I was around, which was not very often. The men helped themselves to coffee and soft drinks. They never drank alcohol during their poker games.

Well, the very next day Gary came home from work to tell me he was now the office manager, with a hefty raise in pay. He thanked me for the “sacrifice” I had made for us. I sensed that he had more to say, but he did not say it until the boys were in bed. “I hate to ask another big favor of you, Dee, but Mel wants to get into your ‘pussy’ again,” said Gary, shifting his gaze to my face. “I hate to ask you to do it again, but I am grateful for the job, and I guess you are, too.”

Before Gary had finished talking I think my juices were already flowing. I was hoping such a situation would arise, but I had no idea how to initiate it. I wanted very badly to have sex with Mel, but I could not let my hubby know that. I pretended that I was a little dismayed, and I gave Gary a sarcastic look before finally agreeing to have sex with Mel again. My reply was apparently good for my husband’s ego, too. We had some good sex that night, probably because I was more receptive and eager to please him.

The next day Gary gave me the details for my next tryst. Mel could not bring me to his condo that he shared with his wife and sister, so Gary had suggested coming to our house the next Wednesday. Mel would come for dinner. Gary would leave soon after for his poker game, but Mel would stay. Gary never returned from his poker games until after midnight, and I guess he told Mel to leave before then. I was thrilled. I could hardly wait for Wednesday to come. I was not too thrilled to have sex with hm in our bed, but it did not bother my husband.

Mel arrive on schedule the next Wednesday. He had brought me flowers and a toy for each boy. I wanted to give him a nice kiss, but not in front of the boys. Instead I settled with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I feared that it would be awkward to have my two lovers dining with me, but I was wrong. They chatted at the table so amicably, and never once mentioned me or what was going to happen later.

After Gary left for his card game Mel insisted on helping me in the kitchen before he played with the boys. They really liked him, and they wore him out. I did not like that too well. I wanted him for myself.

Mel helped me put the boys to bed, which took longer than I had expected. Then I finally had Mel to myself. We stayed in the living room, talking, kissing and hugging until the boys were asleep before we went into the bedroom. Mel again asked me to shower with him, and that time I assented. We took our time washing and fondling each other. I fondled him to a nice erection and then spent some time admiring and playing with his black “love muscle, as he termend his agnificent member. His penis was much thicker than Gary’s, but I think they were about equal in length. His penis and big sac were so much darker than the rest of him. I guess I was fondling his thick organ and playing with his testicles a little to much, for suddenly Mel exclaimed. “I gotta get you into that bed before I ‘pop my nuts’. I want to do that in your ‘pussy’, not here in the shower. I am not paying good money for that.” His remark sounded peculiar, but I did not pay any attention to it at the time. As soon as I turned off the shower Mel picked me up and carried me into the bedroom - both of us dripping wet. I made him carry me back to retrieve our towels. We could not get the bed so wet so soon.

This is a good spot to end this segment. More coming later.
`

eagerhubby

Unread post by eagerhubby » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 pm

I would pay my wife and her lover to have this experience!

Seriously, no. This is a very hot story until you bring up the money part. My biggest thrill of being a cuck is knowing the genuine desire from both my wife and lover. Money changes that. I'm curious to know the rest of the story...

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:47 pm

eagerhubby wrote: ...This is a very hot story until you bring up the money part.

...the genuine desire from both my wife and lover. Money changes that.
I agree with eagerhubby. So far as I am concerned this is a very hot story until money enters the picture, at which point the erotic charge is neutralized and it falls flat.

I also want to read the rest of the story. This is well done, deena4...I just don't like the money part.

Mia

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Mia wrote:
eagerhubby wrote: ...This is a very hot story until you bring up the money part.

...the genuine desire from both my wife and lover. Money changes that.
I agree with eagerhubby. So far as I am concerned this is a very hot story until money enters the picture, at which point the erotic charge is neutralized and it falls flat.

I also want to read the rest of the story. This is well done, deena4...I just don't like the money part.

Mia
Mia this is posted on another cuck site and the story does become even hotter as it goes on!
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:36 am

I hope that most of the readers are enjoyihg the story. I don’t think most women on this site think too much of me. I would like to hear from some of them. Oh well, enjoy. I wo;uld like to receive comments or questions from women on this forum. My email address is: deena_schultz@yahoo.com

We were both so aroused that Mel spent very little time in foreplay. Again I had to stop him from tonguing my clitoris. His tongue was too rough. My husband did not use his tongue on me down there very often, but he was much gentler than Mel. I knew I did not have to guide Mel’s organ to its goal, but I loved to feel it. That big head on his penis felt like it was too big for my opening. Of course it wasn’t. I loved having him enter me so slowly, teasing me in the process. I cannot explain it, but his penis gave me feelings that my husband’s never did. When he would withdraw very slowly all the way out, then push in so gently it drove me crazy. I have read stories where some women like rough sex, but I am not one of them.

Mel brought me to a raging orgasm just after I felt his semen spurting into me. And he kept spurting and spurting and I kept shaking and shaking in a colossal orgasm. It was truly divine. I had to stop him from further thrusting. I was too sensitive to the movement of his swollen penis.

We lay together in bed for about an hour. I enjoyed cuddling so close to him, and feeling all of him. His skin was so smooth, probably because he had very little body hair. He had a little chest hair, and some pubic hair above his sex organ, and that was about it. My husband even had hair on the base of his penis, but Mel didn’t’ have any there or on his scrotum. I kneaded each of his precious testicles as hard as I dared. I concluded they were larger than my husband’s, but I think that testicles sometimes change in size. I know I have felt Gary’s, and sometimes they felt larger. When I was fondling his potent penis, which was pretty hard by then, I thought of my boys. The older son has a penis slimmer than his little brother’s, but it has a longer head. I think the younger boy is going to have a fatter organ with a bigger head. Just like Mel’s. I hope so. I think he will be able to give his wife more pleasure.

We had sex again after much fondling and exploring. Mel touched my body in every place. His soft hands gave me the shivers and kept me very aroused. I was so eager to have him back inside me I could hardly wait for him to move back onto me. It felt so good to have his penis back in me so snugly. I think I was more relaxed this second time. Although it felt so wonderful I did not attain an orgasm. When Mel ejaculated he stopped moving until he had emptied his warm semen into me. Then he resumed pumping with shorter, quicker stokes. I felt I was so close to having an orgasm, but I could not. Mel tried his best to bring me to that plateau of pleasure, but his penis softened too soon, and he felt out. He was all apologies, and was truly ashamed that he had not brought me to an orgasm. I kept repeatedly trying to reassure him that it was not his fault. I just was not built for multiple orgasms. I reiterated that he gave me so much pleasure just having his penis in me that I was more than satisfied.

Poor Mel. He did feel bad about it. Right before eleven he whispered that he was going to try again to ‘please me like a woman should be pleased.’ He entered me once again, but that time he did thrust quicker, pushing in extra hard on each stroke. It felt very good at first, but soon it began to hurt a little. He realized that I was not enjoying it that much, and he reluctantly withdrew. I wanted him to have another ejaculation, mainly just to see if he could. I have heard that men can have multiple ejaculations, but I had never seen more than two in one evening. My husband had done theat a few times when we were first married. I would have tried to masturbate him to an ejaculation, but I had to go to the toilet.

Mel was already dressed when I came back. I lay back on the bed, totally exhausted; and when Mel returned he gave me a long kiss. “You stay in bed. I can let myself out,” he whispered. I was so glad. I wanted to go to sleep.

Before Mel reached the living room I heard the door open and my husband’s voice. My husband never returned from a card game so early. It was only half-past eleven. He and Mel stood at the door talking for a few minutes. All I could hear were muted words and lots of laughter. The sheet was soaked with our love juices, and I debated whether to change it, but I was too exhausted. I pretended to be asleep when Gary came into the bedroom. He knew I wasn’t. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before asking me if I had a good time. I weakly replied affirmatively. I fully expected him to try to have sex with me, but he didn’t. I had put on my nightgown and a panty, and he did reach over and feel the washcloth in my panty. That was all. He let me go to sleep in peace.

deleted_user

Unread post by deleted_user » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 pm

The money does not ruin it for me at all. My wife and I have had a "call girl" fantasy for a long time. We have even picked charities to give the money to if it ever happened.

Pretty good story so far.

samandjean
Prepubescent

Unread post by samandjean » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:55 am

Wow, fantastic story. Please continue.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm still enjoying it!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

MikeandDeb
Virgin

Unread post by MikeandDeb » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 am

Please continue It's a fantastic story.

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am

HI, I guess my narrative has been found enjoyable by many cuckolders and their spouses. I would like to hear from the cuckloldong wives. Anyway, here is another segment of my narrarive. enjoy.

The next morning I barely heard the alarm. Gary had to shake me. I had truly slept like a baby. I wanted badly to shower before preparing breakfast, but I had to defer to my husband. I had expected a barrage of questions at the breakfast table, but my husband remained remarkably mute. He did ask why I had not used my diaphragm. I explained that I was “safe”, my period having ended 3 days earlier, and it was not necessary. He gave me a dour look and said, “If you ever have sex with Mel or any other black guy again you better use your diaphragm. I’ll be damned if I want to support a black baby.” I only use my diaphragm between the tenth and nineteenth days of my cycle. That was the instructions my doctor had given me when she fitted me with it.

Before I showered I took out my diary from its hiding place and wrote for about ten minutes. I had stopped writing in my diary a couple years earlier after my husband had read some of it which I did not want.

I barely finished my shower when my son called me to the phone. It was Mel. He asked me if I had found his wristwatch, which I had not. He explained that he had placed it on my dresser before we had showered, and he neglected to retrieve it before leaving. It was still there. I told him I would make sure my husband took it to work the next day, but Mel told me that he would be over in about an hour to get it. I liked that much better. Instead of dressing I put on my nicest housecoat, but left off my panty and bra. Perhaps I could get a rise out of Mel. No sex, just a little play. My son was there to keep things decent.

What I received from Mel was far removed from what I expected. It made me very angry. The first words that Mel uttered after I poured him coffee ruined my day. “Gosh, Dee, that 50 dollar fuck last night was better than the 100 dollar fuck.” I guess he saw the puzzled look on my face.

I did not know what to say, so there was a long moment of silence before I said, “What are you talking about?”

Mel studied my fac before he replied, “You mean you don’t know how much I paid to get into your pussy?” Then I realized my husband must have made money off my sex acts. He had made a whore out of me! Mel quickly realized I was an innocent pawn in the sex-for-hire schemes of my husband. He then explained that he had made some remarks to my husband about wanting to get me in bed, and that Gary had told him that I wanted to have sex with a black man, and that he would try to arrange it. The next day he told Mel that I had agreed to do it for $100. Last week he had told Mel that he would try to get me to do it for $50. “You are well worth every penny,” said Mel. “I’ll pay that any time to get in bed with you.”

That explained why Mel had told me in bed the previous night that he might as well “empty his ‘nuts’” in me another time, since he was paying plenty for the privilege.

I was so upset that any thought of cozying up to Mel for some hugs and kisses evaporated. Mel was aware that I was very angry and upset, and he left right away. I went into my bedroom and had a good cry. My small son did his best to console me.

That afternoon a florist brought me some flowers with a nice card from Mel, apologizing for ever thinking that I was behind the scheme to charge him money for sex. Soon after Mel called in person to apologize. In reply I told Mel how genuinely sorry I was, and I was very angry at my husband. I don’t know who suggested it, but we both decided we liked each other, and that we would like to have sex again. “You can have me for free, and my husband does not need to know,” I told him. “I’ll make him sorry he ever made a prostitute out of me.” I offered to meet with Mel at my house the next Wednesday when my husband was away playing poker. Mel said that he was hosting the next week’s poker game, so we arranged it for the following week..

That night I did have to endure a spate of questions from my husband about the sexual activity of the previous night. I tried not to lie, but I did bend the truth. He asked me again if I still believed that his penis was bigger than Mel’s. In reply I told him that they were about the same length, but that his penis was probably a little longer than Mel’s. He did not ask anything about penis girth, so I did not fib. I did admit that I enjoyed the sex with Mel very much. When he asked if I would like to do it again I did not answer him right away. After more prodding I told him that it was a nice thought. I ended the subject by saying I did not want to talk about such things anymore, and I snuggled up to him for a little loving.

After my first sex experience with Mel I had told Gary that Mel remained hard for at least a couple minutes after his ejaculation, and that I had liked that. So my husband had bought some Viagra on the internet, and it had arrived that day. Gary took a pill that evening, and it did help him. He did remain hard enough to continue his penile movements after he ejaculated. He still was unable to bring me to a climax with his penis, but I did enjoy the nice feelings. I really did feel sorry for him. I used to think it was all my fault, but after experiencing sex with Mel I realized that it was not all my fault.

On the morning of our next date Mel called me to confirm it. I suggested that he not come until 8 o’clock. Gary always left before that time. Well, promptly at eight Mel rang the doorbell. The boys were ready for bed, but they were delighted to see Mel. He played with them until I finally made him quit. Mel had brought me a couple pairs of expensive thong panties. It is something I would never wear, but I put on a pair so Mel could see them. It pleased him very much, especially when I let him remove them for our shower together.

I was a daring girl that evening, and I fondled and kissed Mel’s magnificent manhood while we were showering. He liked it, and I think he wanted me to take him in my mouth, but I stopped short of doing that. After showering and drying each other Mel did something different. He lifted me up and placed me on his very erect sex organ. I did not think I was that juicy, but he was able to enter me and carry me on his penis to the bed.

I was glad that Mel had not come over the week before. This week I did not need my diaphragm. When I use my diaphragm I always smell so bad the next morning. I don’t know why, but I guess it’s a combination of spermicide, my vaginal juices and the semen that don’t get along too well.

Thanks to Mel’s potent sex organ I had another “first” that evening. Mel brought me to a raging orgasm just before he ejaculated. Then, feeling his semen spurting into my very receptive vagina excited me even more; and when he resumed his sexual movements he caused me to climax again. It was wonderful; wonderful to be a woman.

Mel also had another “first” that night. The third time that Mel entered me I wrapped my legs around him and I would not let him pull out. Taking the cue, he continued until he ejaculated for the third time that evening. I was satisfied. Now I knew a man could really do it three times in one evening.

Mel had planned to leave by eleven, but it was almost half-past when he hurriedly dressed and departed. I lay there, sated, satisfied and glowing from our activity. Mel’s love again was all over me and the sheet, and I knew I had to change that sheet before my husband came home. I did think about the events of the evening. I was glad that I did not have to use my diaphragm. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed that I could feel Mel’s ejaculations more intensely without the diaphragm in there. I concluded that Mel’s semen spurting against my bare cervix is what led to the greater intensity of feeling. And I suppose the volume of semen might also have something to do with it. I thought that sometime I would like to masturbate Mel into a cup so I could see for myself how much he ejaculated. Each of his ejaculations seemed equally intense, but I am sure the volume of semen must be less each time. I think that when a woman knows her partner is genuinely enjoying the sex act by words, hugs and kisses and caresses it enhances her pleasure and leads to more intense orgasms. It does for me. After Mel has his ejaculation and withdraws he always gives me so much love with his kisses, caresses, hugs and words that I really feel I have pleased him. And Mel always thanked me for giving him so much pleasure. The male animal needs the appreciative woman as much as the woman needs him.

I was able to change the sheet and shower before Gary arrived. In fact I was asleep. I noticed it was almost 2 AM. He kissed me and put his hand on my butt. I had my legs tightly together so he could not feel my genitals. I was glad he did not try.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping there's more!

enduser

Unread post by enduser » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:42 am

:up: great story.
EU

samandjean
Prepubescent

Unread post by samandjean » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 am

This is a great story and we'd love to hear more! The details are wonderful.

Thanks.

iwantabadgirl
Virgin

Unread post by iwantabadgirl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Sounds like Deena's life is going to get very interesting. Horrible thing for hubby to pimp you without telling you. I would begin to get him to admit what he has done and then tell him how it changes the rules, all of the rules.

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:14 am

Here is another segment of my continuing cuckolding affair with Mel. Enjoy...

part FIVE

Gary did very little talking the next morning. Did he know what his cheating wife had done last night? He usually talked about his poker game, but that morning he was so silent. I had to make small talk. Even his goodbye kiss that morning was weaker than usual.

Later that morning Mel called me again to thank me for allowing him in my bed, and giving him so much pleasure. “You really emptied my ‘balls’ last night,” he gushed. “I have never shot so much juice into a woman in my life. You’ve got one hell of a pussy.” I don’t usually care to hear that kind of talk, but coming from Mel it was okay. I liked it. I knew that I was a woman, a sexual woman.

I told him how Gary had acted that morning, and I asked him if he had mentioned anything to Gary about our planned tryst. He assured me that he had not. I believed him. But that evening Gary still seemed to have something on his mind that he was not willing to share with me.

Before Mel got off the phone he used the words that I expected to hear. Mel asked if he could see me again. I had already decided that I definitely desired that we see each other again. The following Wednesday Gary was the host for the card game, so that evening was out. We agreed to have a date the following Wednesday. Just thinking about it excited me. I could hardly wait.

That afternoon a florist delivered a beautiful potted plant. Mel had enclosed a card with a note thanking me again for our evening together. I had to destroy the note, but I hoped the potted plant would serve as a wonderful reminder for a long time in the future.

Our next date began with our shower together. I expected Mel to carry be to the bed again anchored to him by his penis. Instead he carried me like a baby to the bed. Once in bed we did some hugging, kissing and caressing, but Mel did very little touching of my genitals. I did play with his solid erection and the rest of him down there, but he did not reciprocate. I was beginning to think that something was the matter. Then, after moving onto me and giving me a long kiss, Mel looked into my eyes and whispered, “Dee, can I put my ‘love muscle’ into your mouth between your upper lips? I would like very much to have you suck the juice out of my ‘nuts’ for a change.”

I had feared that such a thing would happen on one of our dates. My husband had wanted the same thing soon after we were married. I did it a few times, but I did not like it. The only reason that I did it was to please him in a special way after he had done something nice for me. It was a very special treat for him. He always pulled his penis out of my mouth before he ejaculated. During the final weeks of my first pregnancy I did it for Gary’s benefit. Again Gary would always withdraw his penis from my mouth before ejaculating. I just could not get myself to permit him to squirt in my mouth. Late in my second pregnancy I fellated him again a few times until one time he ejaculated in my mouth without warning me beforehand. I ran into the bathroom and spat out most of his semen. After gargling I actually sickened and vomited a little. I never let him put his penis in my mouth again.

Mel had such a pleading look in his eyes that evening and I did want to please him, but... . Finally I said that if he would lie on his back I would do it, but not with his penis hovering over me in the position he was now in. I did not want his semen in my mouth, but I knew he wanted to squirt it in there. Mel was aware of my reluctance to have his penis in my mouth, and he promised not to ejaculate in my mouth. Mel promptly moved off me and I moved over him.

It took longer than I had expected. All the time he kept telling me how good it felt, and thanking me for being such a good sport. He told me that he would move his penis from my mouth before ejaculating, but that he preferred not to. I did not say anything, but when he told me that he was going to “shoot” I gripped his penis tightly and said, “It’s okay.” Most of his semen ran out of my mouth and down the shaft of his penis where it had come from. Most of the rest I spat into the towel. I wiped the semen from Mel’s pubic hair and his penis before lying down again.

Mel tried his best to assuage my feelings over what had just occurred. I believe he was very sincere. We had regular sex later that night, but it was not so great as the first time in my bed. I think having his semen in my mouth dampened my ardor and desire a little. I don’t know. I did have an orgasm the second time we had regular sex. I was feeling much better by then.

We lay in bed the last hour just enjoying the closeness. That was the best part of the evening for me, lying there caressing and fondling. Mel did most of the touching and exploring. It was wonderful just lying there in his arms.

We planned our next date while lying there. I told him that I thought we should limit our trysts to about twice a month. I think he wanted to bed me more often, but I reminded him I had a husband, too. He needed me as much as Mel. Before Mel left we agreed to meet in two weeks.

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 am

Hello again. Here is another segment of my cuckolding narrative. Enjoy.

For our next lovemaking tryst in my bedroom I had to use my diaphragm. I wished it were not necessary, but it was the wrong time of the month for me. Precaution is so much better than indiscretion in such intimate matters. Sex was definitely much better without that latex shield protecting my cervix from those millions of swimming little seeds that Mel deposited so forcefully into my very receptive vagina. In addition to the more intense feelings with the unprotected sex I think that the idea that I was tempting fate - the possibility of a pregnancy - enhanced the pleasure. I don’t know.

Something happened on our next date that bothered me very much. We always keep our bedroom door partially open at night. Ryan, our older son, has asthma, and we have to be able to hear him if he has an asthma attack. That particular evening we were having sex when we had an interruption. Mel had just emptied a copious quantity of his semen into me after giving me a wonderful orgasm when Ian, my younger son, came into the bedroom. I saw the door moving open, but I did not see Ian right away. “Momma, I don’t feel good,” he said. Immediately I tried to get out from under Me. In turn Mel rolled off me and tried to shield me from my son. I grabbed my robe while Mel picked up Ian.

Well, that was the end of our lovemaking for that night. I took Ian into the bathroom to remove his pajamas and clean him. Mel put on his underwear and went out to the kitchen. After I had Ian back in bed I joined Mel. After a rather listless kiss Mel realized that my enthusiasm for sex had waned. No more intimacies that evening. I made coffee, and I cut a piece of cake for Mel. As soon as Mel dressed we had one final hug and kiss before he departed.

When I talked to my son the next morning he never mentioned Mel. I don’t think he was aware that Mel was the man who had picked him up. I believe he thought it was his father. I hoped that was the case. Anyway, Ian never mentioned it.

The next time Mel and I had sex my husband discovered that I was cuckolding him. He arrived home very early from his poker game, and he had spotted Mel’s car parked out front. Just at that moment Mel left our house and went to his car. Later Gary told me he had left his poker game early because of a splitting headache. I thought that he was not telling the whole truth, but I never said anything. Mel had left early also that evening to go to the airport. If my husband would have come home ten minutes earlier he would have caught Mel and me in bed.

I did not hear my husband enter the house. He must have moved very quietly to the bathroom where I was busy washing out Mel’s contributions to our lovemaking. He was probably watching me for several seconds before I noticed him. His presence startled me. He stood there motionless in the bathroom doorway. He started to say something, but suddenly turned and went into the bedroom. I joined him in the bed a few minutes later. I had planned to change the damp sheet, but it was too late for that.

I expected a tirade of rancor to be hurled at me. I know I deserved it, but it did not happen. We lay there in silence for a minute or two before he began to talk. “Well, Dee, `did you and Mel have fun? I’ll bet Mel really pumped you full of juice tonight.” I started to say something, but before I could his questions began. “How many times did he unload his ‘nuts’ in you?”

That time he did wait for a reply. I did not want to lie to him, but I guess I did bend the truth a little. I did not want to hurt his ego. Using one of Mel’s favorite expressions I replied, “He ‘popped his nuts’ in me twice,” I replied tersely. Then I added, “We did stay joined together for quite a while and just enjoyed the feelings.”

“Did he ‘get you off,’ too?” was his next question. I only had one climax that evening, but I decided I better tell Gary that I had two orgasms to justify having sex twice. Mel did want to bring me manually to another orgasm, but I stopped him. I had been sitting on him, and when he told me to stop moving or he would “pop his ‘nuts” I told him to go ahead. In fact I speeded up my rocking motions until he had finished his orgasm.

“I sure hope you washed all his juice out of there.” Gary did not really raise his voice. He did not sound angry, just perhaps disgusted. I did not particularly like his choice of words, and I used words that I never use, either, but it could have been worse. However there was no tirade. He did not yell at me or do anything to hurt me physically.

We did lie in bed - but far apart - for a long time talking it over. Gary told me that he had suspected I was having sex with Mel. He told me that he did not mind my having sex with Mel, but he did not want it done behind his back. “It’s my fault that Mel ever got into your ‘pussy’ in the first place. I don’t mind you getting your ‘cunt’ poked by Mel, and I guess it is okay to let him pump you full of his seed, but I sure don’t want to see your belly swell from it. Don’t you dare let that happen!” He reached over and patted my belly as he spoke.

I assured Gary that I was always using my diaphragm, although that was not true. I said it merely to make my husband feel a little better. I admitted to him that I should not be doing what I was doing with Mel, and that I would never do it again without his knowledge and permission. I knew that sex with Mel would never be quite so good again. Being daring and doing the forbidden is always more thrilling.

Gary suggested one thing that night that I just could not do. He wanted to watch Mel making love to me. I just could not agree to that. There was no way that I could have sex with another man in front of my husband.

Gary did not press his voyeur desires any further that evening, for which I was thankful. He did opine that having sex with Mel about twice a month was not too much. I squeezed his hand when he made that remark, but I remained silent.

Before I fell asleep that evening I gave a little thought to remarks that both Gary and Mel had repeatedly uttered to me since I first had sex with Mel. Their often-crude remarks concerned their testicles. Although my husband knew better he would often utter words that a man’s semen was coming from his testicles. Mel made similar remarks. I often thought about correcting Mel’s utterances when he talked about emptying his testicles during sex, and telling me that I had drained them completely. At that time I did think Mel actually believed that all his semen was coning from his precious testicles. I did not know whether he was joking when he would remark that one testicle was empty, but the other one was still full. He made it sound so real. I wonder how many men really believe that. ..

buymeagoat
Prepubescent

Unread post by buymeagoat » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 am

Tremendous story. I appreciate your writing style.

Dynamic2
Virgin

Unread post by Dynamic2 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Yes - you have an awesome writing style... very smooth and professional... very engrossing. Thanks.
"Fantasy restores sanity"

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

I am not very computer savvy. I posted another segment of my story a coouple days ago, but somehow it has disappeared. I'll try again. Enjoy.

Before I started having sex with Mel I was having sex with my husband a little less than once a week. It was almost always spontaneous, and it was always in the evening. If Gary hugged me when he got in bed it was a good sign that he would make love to me. I had long ago ceased trying to initiate love play with him unless he was in a very receptive mood for sex play. That seemed to be coming less and less frequent until I began having sex with Mel. If my husband was not in the mood for sex there was nothing I could do to encourage him. I would have preferred more intimacy, but not necessarily intercourse. After Mel became my lover my husband did want sex a little more often, and he started spending more time in intimate fondling and love play. The sex that followed was better sex, too. Gary knew that he could have me almost any time he wanted. I never refused him, even if I did not have the desire.

One thing did change after Gary gave me permission to have sex with Mel. After I did have sex with Mel he always wanted to know everything Mel and I had done in our bed, but he never touched me down below after I had sex with Mel. When Gary would get in bed with me after my sex activity with Mel I almost always pretended to be asleep. He would feel the washcloth between my legs, but that was all. But soon he began remaining in bed for a while after the alarm went off to ask me the inevitable questions about my previous evening activity with Mel. While we talked he would explore me down below. Sometimes we would have a “qucky”. With very little foreplay he would move onto me and enter me. It was not very exciting or arousing, but I never stopped him or complained. Usually he would thrust quickly until he ejaculated, but sometimes he would just do a little quick thrusting before pulling out and rushing into the bathroom. He was very unpredictable. I never tried to stop him, but I certainly never encouraged him, either. I had to hurry to fix his breakfast before I had my shower. I think I liked him better if he did have an ejaculation. He seemed to be more talkative at the breakfast table.

One nice thing that Mel did during our lovemaking I really liked, and I tried to get Gary to do it, too. After Mel and I had completed the sex act he would always hug me and fondle me gently. As soon as he had another erection he would often enter me again, usually lying alongside me and lifting my leg over his. We would lie in that position for a long while until it got too tiring for me. I really liked lying there that way. I told Gary how much I liked it, so he tried. It was okay, but he would soften so quickly and could not remain joined to me. I did appreciate his effort, and it did make our intimacies more enjoyable.

Although some of the thrill of illicit sex was now gone, it did have some good consequences. A couple times on Gary’s poker nights Mel would take me out to dinner, bringing me home just in time for Gary to leave for his game. Although I would never allow my husband to watch me in bed with my lover, I did start kissing Mel openly in front of him if our sons were not present. Sometimes Mel went a little farther than merely kissing, and my husband seemed to approve. He would even utter words to Mel, egging him on. I did tell my husband a couple times to watch his language. I did not care for his words and expressions.

One Saturday night Mel took me out to dinner. After attending a play at the university , which Gary would never do, Mel took me into his condo. His sister was gone, but his mother was in her room. We kept our voices down, and Mel made much less noise while we were having sex than he usually did at my house.

My husband had induced Mel to take some pictures of us together nude. Very reluctantly I had agreed, but I did not expect Mel to take such intimate pictures as he did. First Mel took some snapshots of me lying on the bed; and then I took some photos of him. Next came some close-ups of my pudendum. Contrary to my wishes he took some photos of his penis in my vagina. The most disgusting photos were taken with me on my hands and knees, with Mel’s semen leaking out of me. I was sorry I ever agreed to be photographed, but I guess I did owe it to my husband.

Mel did not bring me home until well past midnight that photography night. My husband seemed happy that I had such a wonderful evening, and he said that he could hardly wait to see the pictures of Mel’s sex organ penetrating me. I was shocked and dismayed at his words. Obviously he had known in advance that Mel was going to take some very revealing pictures of our lovemaking that evening. How could he condone such a nasty thing? Contrarily, I hoped that something would happen to Mel’s camera, and that he would be unable to download the photos to his computer.

As usual, Gary wanted all the details of my night out, and as usual I never lied to him. But of course I did not tell him everything, either.

The next time Mel came over he brought copies of the pictures he had taken in his bedroom. Many of them were too disgusting, and I did not care to look at them. The one picture I did like was the full-body picture of Mel that I had taken. My husband let me keep that picture for myself. The most revolting picture that I wish I could have destroyed showed me on my knees, with Mel’s semen seeping out of my vagina. Gary went crazy over that disgusting picture. When Mel took that photo I was unaware that I was “leaking” like that. It was a very undignified photo, and I wanted to destroy it. I am happy to say that I managed to destroy most of those pictures. Gary never knew until they were long gone.

Gary had often asked me about the size of Mel’s sex organ, and I had told him the truth every time. He had never believed me until he saw those pictures. “You were telling me the truth,” he remarked. “His ‘cock’ is no bigger than mine. I always thought that black guys had bigger ‘cocks’ than us whites. I actually figured you liked him just for his big ‘tool’”. He stared at one picture that showed Mel’s scrotum. “I think he does have bigger ‘nuts’ than mine. I’ll bet he pumps twice as much sperm into you as I do.” I had to agree with him, and I wanted to say something, but I thought it best to keep such revelations to myself.

I did get upset over comments my husband made at one of his poker games. I had been having sex with my lover for about eight months when the wife of one of the card players visited me. She told me that at a recent card game at her house my husband had told the players that I had a black lover who came over every Wednesday to make love to me. I did not know what to say. I had known the woman for several years, but we were not close friends. She went on to tell me about an affair she had with a black man when she was in college, and how she liked it so much. I admitted that I had a black lover, but I told her very little. I did yell at my husband that evening for shooting off his mouth. He only laughed, and said he did not think it was any big deal. “Every guy at the games says his wife has ‘screwed’ some other guy. I’m different. My wife only fucks blacks,” he smirked. I thought it was very crude and callous to air such intimate details of our sex life. I would never dream of telling stories about my perfidy to any acquaintances.

I told Mel what that woman told me. He assured me that he had never mentioned our relationship to anyone. When he was at the card games with my husband he had never heard my husband mention anything about my sex life. After we talked about it, Mel did admit that he had mentioned to acquaintances that he was “fucking a married white cunt” with her husband’s permission. He insisted he never mentioned any names, and that he never would. I wanted to believe him, but I know how men like to brag.

deena4

Unread post by deena4 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 pm

I just tried to read another story posted on this site. When I reached the place where the eager woman began fellating a stranger's unwashed and uncut penis I had to quit. Such trash makes me retch. Well, here is more of my account. I hope it does not lead ato just nausea. Enjoy.

I had been having sex with my lover for over six months when I heard something that almost caused me to break off our relationship. One evening when Mel came over he played with my boys as usual before chaperoning them to bed. He had barely put his arm around me before Ryan called out for him. Mel headed to the boys bedroom, and I followed behind. Ryan said as he giggled, “Ian wants to ask you something, Uncle Mel. It is secret. He doesn’t want our mom to hear.” That was followed with more giggles. When he said that it was a secret I was very curious, so I stayed outside the room and listened.

Both boys were now giggling loudly. Then I heard Ian say, “Are you going to fuck our mommy tonight?” Then the giggling really got loud.

There was a long pause before I heard Mel’s voice. “Well, do you want me to?” was Mel’s reply.

“Yes ” Two voices shouted in unison. Mel hugged each of the boys again, then came out with a big grin on his face.

“Well, now I have the whole family’s approval to ‘screw’ you,” he remarked with a big grin. I think I gave him a disdainful look. I told him that Ryan must have told Ian to say that. I am sure that Ian, who had just turned four, had no idea of the meaning of the “f” word.

That night, for the first time, Mel brought up the dreaded word - PREGNANCY. He had used that word a few times, but it was especially disconcerting to me that night. It was the eighteenth day of my cycle. I should have put in my diaphragm, but I had decided to be daring. Anyway, Mel brought up the subject by saying that maybe he should help my sons get a baby sister. “I am sure they would approve if I ‘knocked you up,’” he said. “They have given me approval to put my seed in you, and I think it might be nice to let the seeds sprout. It would all be part of the family.”

We did talk about pregnancy for quite a while. Gary and I had been talking recently about trying to have another baby. We both wanted a girl to complete our family. And we now felt we could afford another baby. We had tentatively decided that after Ian started school we would try to have another baby. Of course, Mel would not be in the picture for that.

I did not want to tell my husband about Ian using the “F” word that way, but I decided I better. It did not bother Gary nearly so much as it had me. We did make one change, though. Instead of coming at eight o’clock, Mel began arriving at nine. A couple times he was still there when Gary returned, but usually he was gone long before midnight.

One Friday evening Mel took my sons and me to a puppet show sponsored by a charity organization for underprivileged children. He invited Gary to go with us as a representative of his company, but Gary did not care for activities like that. Mel was a big donor to it, and he told me that most of the donors were black businessmen. Most of them are or were athletes. Many of them and their wives or girlfriends were there helping out.

I was struck by the number of white women married to the black men. Several had their biracial children with them. Mel introduced me to a few of the men and their white wives. He told them I was a friend. I was glad that he did not call me his girlfriend.

One man had played football with Mel in college. He had two pretty biracial daughters about ten or twelve, and his wife was obviously pregnant again. He patted her belly and said, “She’s got a boy in there this time.” It made me shudder. That guy did ask Mel if he was going to make me his wife. He leaned closer to Mel and whispered, “You need some kids, Mel.” I had to turn away. That man’s words and smirking smile sent chills all through me.

On the way home I remarked to Mel about all the biracial couples. He said that white women like black athletes. “They like that big bat and the heavy balls they’ve got to play the game of love with,” he laughed as he patted my abdomen. “Wouldn’t it be nice to grow a black baby in there?” he teased as he patted me again. I broke out in goose bumps. I started to say something, but my boys were all ears.

Gary had to occasionally go out of town to repossess or pick up vehicles. One week he flew to Iowa with a couple other employees to pick up buses. He gave me permission to go out with Mel Saturday night if I could find a babysitter. He said that he did not want me to invite Mel to spend the night with me in our bed, but he did not say I could not spent the night with him some other place. Unknown to me he told Mel the same thing. Well, Mel called and asked if I would spend the weekend with him at a fancy resort a couple hours drive away. He offered to pay for a babysitter for the weekend. I asked my sister if my boys could stay with her and their cousins. I told her that Gary’s employer would pay her. I did not go into details and she did not ask. She knew that some extramarital adventure was involved.

Friday afternoon I took the boys to their aunt’s, and Mel picked me up later for the drive to the resort. We had to stop for dinner, so it was almost ten o’clock when we reached the place. Mel was visibly tired, and he told me that he almost called to cancel our trip. We went down to the spa and sat in the warm water. That felt so good, and it perked up Mel. We did have to endure a lot of stares and disapproving scowls from the guests . They were mostly older people, and they did not like to see a white woman with a black man.

Mel was perfectly content to lie in bed and let me be in charge. We did some hugging and kissing, but not so much as usual. I don’t believe he touched me down below until we had a long goodnight kiss. I don’t know what possessed me, but feeling Mel’s flaccid member pressing against my back caused me to reach around and play with it. Well, soon it was very turgid. In that nice position he managed to enter me from behind. If felt so good. I was content just to feel his male member in me, and soon I was asleep.

Mel still did not feel too keen in the morning. We lay in bed cuddling and kissing for at least an hour, not being in any hurry to arise. We did have sex before we left the bed, but Mel definitely was not at his best that morning.

We went horseback riding that morning. That was the first time I had ever been on a horse, except on the merry-go-round. Mel was a good rider, and he tried to help me. We had to have a lady accompany us. She was not too friendly toward me - I wonder why?

After a delightful swim Mel felt much better. Once back in our room he was his real self. We just lay on the bed joined together for about an hour, cuddling and watching TV, before Mel brought me manually to an orgasm. Then he had his orgasm in me. “No sense wasting all that good sperm when I have a delicious receptacle to put it in,” he said. I did not appreciate his choice of words.

That night the spa was very crowded. We went into the sauna, which was quite an experience. I was the only woman with six men. Two of the men were naked. They had obviously been drinking too much. One of them made a lewd remark implying that I liked getting my “pussy” filled with black “pussy juice”, and they speculated that I might already be pregnant. I had to drag Mel out of there. He was ready to fight all five of those guys.

While we were drinking in the bar later four of those men from the sauna came in and sat at a table near us. After our second drink Mel stood and said loud enough for those guys to hear: “Okay, Honey, let’s go up to our room so I can fill you up with ‘pussy juice’.” he smirked at the men as we walked out arm-in-arm. I was smiling at them, too.

It was a wonderful, relaxing night. I did not have to worry about any distractions, which really helped. And after we had both satisfied each other it was time to sleep. After I finally rolled over to go to sleep Mel asked in a whisper,”Dee, can I park my car in your garage again for a little while?” I thought it was cute and quaint. After he entered me I think I was asleep in two minutes

I awakened a couple times when I felt Mel moving very slowly and softly inside me. His soft movements awakened me a couple times more, but I returned to sleep immediately. Finally his somewhat deeper thrusting awakened me once again. Then he pushed in hard and had his ejaculation. I squeezed his hand to let him know that I was aware that he had given me more of his seeminingly endless supply of semen. I looked at the clock. It was almost two o’clock. Mel had been “parked” in me for well over two hours. What a man! My husband did that occasionally, but he always fell out in less than fifteen minutes. It was wonderful.

By morning my period had begun. I was two days early. When I informed Mel and mentioned that I was early he laughed and said it was due to his deep drilling inside me during the night. Maybe it was true. Anyway, no more fun for Mel. I do not have sex during my period - period. I know that many women do, but I never have and I never will.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Thanks for adding to this. I'm still enjoying it, and look forward to more!