Indecent Proposal Cuckold

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
indecentproposal1979
Virgin

Indecent Proposal Cuckold

Unread post by indecentproposal1979 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you an experience of mine and how i became a bull. This is the first of two such experiences I have had with the cuckolding/bull lifestyle.

I was 25 years old and at a friends wedding I met the bride’s very good family friend. She was very good looking, 5.7 inches tall, pakistani origin and very fashionable and sexy. She was working as an flight stewardess for well known airline and would fly to Singapore (which is where I was living at the time) once a week.

We started dating and had a very normal boyfriend girlfriend relationship for about 6 months. Of course I would lavish her with gifts and we would have a great time going for dinners and parties. But after about 6 months, I felt that the relationship was a getting too serious for me and she was too wild a girl for me to get married to so I decided to end it. She was not happy with that at all but we parted ways after a lot of arguments and fighting.

Anyway, after about 9 months, I was on a business trip to her hometown, and she contacted me after seeing my status on Facebook. she said she needed to see me about something important. We met for dinner and she explained to me that her father had run up some debts and was in a little bit of trouble. She needed to send home US$3000 for her father and I was the only person she could turn to. She had already explained that she was dating a new guy and they were serious but he wasn’t in a position to help as he was a junior executive at a real estate company.

The money wasn’t very much for me so I told her I would help her. The drinks for flowing and we wound up at her place for some fun for old times sake. When I was leaving in the morning i asked her if she was ok given that she cheated on her bf, but she said she could never resist me. I explained that I had no desire for a long term thing with her but would quite like to meet her everytime i was in town.

Anyway, I would come to town about once every 2 months and each time I would meet her. I asked her if her father’s debt issue was resolved and she told me it wasn’t so I would send her US$2000 per month whether or not I visited her.

One time I was with her, someone rang the doorbell. It was her bf. He saw me there. They got into a blistering row in the drawing room while I was in the bedroom. I couldnt hear everything word for word but i kept hearing her sat that “he wouldnt be into it, so dont bring it up”. I came out of the bedroom and I introduced myself and said I was sorry to be there and that I should leave. Her bf said “look, I know whats going on. I know you guys have history and she can’t live without you. I just want to be part of it but she doesn’t let me.” I asked him what he meant and he said “I just want to spend time with her and you and I know you are sleeping with her. I dont mind watching”. She seemed really embarrassed, and tried to force me back into the bedroom. i stood my ground and continued to speak to him.

Anyway, that afternoon, i made love to his gf, in front of him with him sitting at the edge of the bed masturbating hard. The first time she was really shy and embarrassed about it.

This continued over 18 months. In that period, the gf got much more into it and me and the bf became good friends. we would go out together, watch movies and have dinner. we would went on two holidays together.

In that period they got engaged. My payments to her never stopped and I would always pay for everything. I dont think she or him ever did it for the money, but i always do wander that she never refused it.

Anyway, I met another girl who I got married to and stopped my relationship with them.

If anyone likes the story, please do let me know; would love to find cuckold/hotwife couples to be friends with

OOAA

Re: Indecent Proposal Cuckold

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 am

Super hot story!!!!!!!!! ;)