Our Agreement II

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYHubby
Experienced

Our Agreement II

Unread post by NYHubby » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:33 am

My wife and I have a Hotwife/CuckloId relationship. Before going any farther I want to be clear: being a Cuckold is not what defines me nor is being a Hotwife what defines my wife. It is what defines our sexual life. In fact, if you asked friends or family what terms would describe us as a couple “Hotwife” or “Cuckold” would likely never come up. But it does pretty much define our sexual life for the past few years and the following is what it means to me:

My wife is free to fuck other men whenever she likes. And she certainly has. Since we began exploring this lifestyle about 10-years-ago (we were monogamous for the first 18 years of our relationship), my sexy wife has been fucked by more than 80 men, many of them more than one time. In fact, if we averaged it out over these last 10 years it would work out to my wife getting fucked by someone other than me about once every two to three weeks. Now that’s one active pussy…as well as some dedicated adultery! And it suits me just fine. To keep up my end of it (dedicated fidelity that is) I have remained totally faithful to my wanton wife even (and especially) because she is not shy about sharing the juicy details of her couplings with me. Not completely sure what the wiring here is but the fact that I am faithful to a woman who regularly spreads her legs for other men, well, let’s just say it definitely keeps this husband coming back for more.

The most obvious reason we are in this lifestyle is that I am very turned on by being married to a sexy woman who enjoys giving her pussy to other men and make no doubt about it, my wife loves feeling another man’s cock in her hot pussy. I’ve heard it in her groans and seen that look of fulfilled desire on her face on those times when I’ve been lucky enough to witness her being fucked by a lover, I see it in the added confidence she seems to carry herself around with, and I have especially seen it in the self-satisfied smile she is not shy about sharing with me after she has been satisfactorily screwed by a lover. During all those times it the message is clear: my wife is riding high in her awareness that she is both a married 50-something-year-old mother in a solid marriage AND a married woman who other men want to suck and fuck her and are grateful when she gives them the chance to do so.

I’m certainly not shy about letting her know that I love it in both words and deeds. In fact, my wife often marvels, in a kind of cocky and knowing way that I find arousing, that all she has to do is talk to me about how much she likes to fuck other men and she can get me as stiff as a flagpole. Add to that that my wife has made it clear to me that she is not in the least bit interested in my being with other women. And quite frankly I have no burning craving to do it. After all, I’m married to a woman that many men have desired and ravished. Why would I want to fuck someone else? I realize that many will feel that this is not in any way equal or fair. But that’s exactly part of what makes it so exciting for me. I mean I am the very lucky husband of a woman a lot of men have wanted to fuck. The fact that they have indeed fucked her is icing on the cake. I mean this is my wife, the person who is supposed to “forsake all others” for me, the woman I forsake all others for. But while I’m being faithful to my wedding vows she spreads her legs for another man, lets him eat her and put his dick in her and sometimes, even come inside of her! Wow, how hot is that to be married to a woman who regularly does that? I know that for many men this would throw them into some jealous rage or send them to the divorce lawyer. Not me! It just makes me want her pussy even more. I mean, almost every man wants to be married to a woman other men find hot, a woman other men want to fuck. Well not only is that true in my wife’s case, but other men actually do fuck her, and make her come, and some even come in her! That is HOT!

I love and respect my wife and always have. We have a relationship built on trust and mutual appreciation for one another. In addition, I’m a pretty assertive guy who gets his way more often than not. But we have this one kinky area where my wife is in charge and I get to follow and hold her up as the one whose sexual needs come first. And I love that, truly. I love having a wife who is a bit of a slut, who loves to spread her legs for another man and who does it regularly with no regrets because this is what she needs to do to scratch her sexual itch. I also love that she feels confident enough, selfish enough to tell me that she won’t allow me to do with other women what she so freely does with other men. It makes me want that naughty pussy of hers even more, in any way she wants me to have it. This is especially apparent when she comes home after having been with her lover and she has that smug, dreamy look, a look that is, in a word, bold: both satisfied and self-satisfied. Like she’s telling me: “Oh yeah, while you’ve been here I got fucked, real good.” It’s a very self-assured, “in charge” way to be and that’s like a super aphrodisiac for me--at those moments I want her, I want her adulterous pussy like I want nothing else. And she’s happy to oblige, lying back on the bed and spreading her legs, inviting me to taste the pussy she so willingly gave to her lover. And I do, often eating her to an orgasm as she tells me about the extra-marital fucking she so recently had.

As I indicated above, with a select few lovers (such as her current lover) my wife prefers to fuck bareback skin on skin, until he can’t hold out anymore and he erupts, shooting his cum inside her married pussy. She tells me it feels so “wrong” so taboo in so many delightful ways: The sense of forbidden lust and satisfaction she feels when her lover’s cock is bare, inside of her, trying to hold off but she has him so excited he starts squirting inside of her; The sense of almost guilty pleasure she feels when she’s riding back home in the taxi, her pussy satisfied and wet and “squishy” and filled with her lover’s cum; And the smug sense of control she feels when she get home and I climb between her legs and go down on her, willingly, enthusiastically making love to her used pussy with my mouth!

I have to say I love it also. When she comes home after fucking her lover she seems so content and satisfied. She’s more than happy to show me the pussy her lover just spent a considerable time inside of, all satisfied and filled. And that pussy of hers is a sight to take in: all wet and a little puffy, with that musky special scent that only a freshly fucked pussy can have. Her return home to me is a culmination of what being a cuckold husband is all about: For my wife to have hot, passionate sex with her lover while I wait for her. For my wife to willingly, wantonly break down all boundaries of intimacy by having this man not only fuck her, but come inside her, leaving himself inside that hot pussy of hers in the most basic and primal way. Then to come home to me, smug and even a little proud, her pussy full with his cum, his most intimate essence, inside of her! I feel that as her faithful husband it’s my duty to go down on her and celebrate what a hot, desirable woman she is. I want to, need to play my part by literally having the adulterous sex she just had thrust in my face in the most graphic way so that I can celebrate it, taste it, letting her know in the most basic way I can, how grateful I am that she cuckolds me. The man she is with doesn’t matter to me. It is the fact that my wife, the woman I have pledged to remain faithful to for life, allows another man to be as sexually intimate with her as a man can be with a woman. It keeps me in check, reminding me how desirable my wife is and it allows me to accept the power she has, let’s call it the power her pussy has over me. I know that in other parts of our life I am often the opinionated one, the one with the last word. But when it comes to sex it is my wife’s pussy that wins out over my cock every time.

For the last 8-10 months my wife has been fucking one man, Vic. Vic is a married man from India who is only interested in having one lover who he meets regularly. That one lover happens to be my wife and she’s all in on this one. Vic is about 8 years younger than my wife. She finds him smart and interesting and thoughtful, a very skilled lover and she loves that he is very hot for her body! That ticks off a few big boxes. Plus, there is the novelty and uniqueness of their situation: My wife is a Caucasian woman and Vic is a quite dark Indian man. This inter-racial component adds a “taboo” dimension that both she and Vic are turned on by. She confided in me that they were once lying in bed together after an energetic lovemaking session and Vic said: “Look at the difference in our skin color” Seeing it there in the flesh added a thrill to it that they both felt. When I (quite often) use her dildo on her she has told me that she imagines: “It’s Vic fucking me bareback with that nice dark dick of his”. She has also told me that being with Vic has made her rethink her attraction for dark-skinned Indian men. So I would definitely say that my wife’s current lover has caused her to skew toward South Asian men.

So for the past 8 months or so my wife has only been fucking Vic. And by “only”, I do mean only—meaning that Vic is the ONLY man who has had his dick inside my wife’s pussy in last 8 months including (or I should say excluding) me!
Now to be sure my wife and I still fool around a lot (about 3 times a week). She has regularly sucked and jerked me off and I eat her and finger her and use a dildo on her (Of course, as she tells me--all the while, she’s imagining it’s Vic’s long, dark dick sliding in and out of her!). Nevertheless, my dick has not been in my wife’s pussy since the first time Vic fucked her. I of course agree to this. In fact, I first proposed it as a new thing we might try out. Well we have and my wife has taken to it like a fish takes to water. She has admitted that at times she does feel pangs of guilt about it. But I have assured her that it is something that I also want, that I am actually quite turned on by the fact that my wife has a lover who fucks her at will but that I, the man she shares her life with is not allowed in her pussy.

As for my wife well, a good deal of sex is in the head and I can tell by how wet she gets talking about it (as well as how wet she often is when she gets home from a tryst with Vic) the taboo nature of not fucking me but getting regularly fucked by another man is pretty damned exciting. She absolutely loves to be lying there with me and to be jerking me off or taking me in her mouth, or using a fleshlight on me, us both knowing I can’t put it in her because she’s saving it for Vic. Seeing that I am so hard BECAUSE of this just makes her really excited! And when I use a dildo on her, all the while us both knowing that she’s moaning and squirming because she’s thinking about Vic pounding her mercilessly with his cock and coming in her unprotected pussy, a pussy a pussy she has decided only he can have well, talk about feeling empowered. In fact we are even having frank discussions about our new sexual reality. One time recently we were talking about what she wanted:

“OK” she said, “Here’s the way I want things to be: I want you to keep playing with me the way you are doing, meaning with your hands and mouth and the dildo. You’re very good at that and I clearly enjoy it. Let’s call it ‘our thing’ And I’ll jerk you off and give you blow jobs and use the fleshlight on you. But that’s as far as it will go. I don’t want you putting your dick in me. That is something only Vic can do to me. I want my pussy to be exclusively only for his cock. He’s very passionate and hungry and grateful and, he’s VERY good at fucking me. So…only Vic gets to put his big dick inside of me, keeps it special”

I could feel my dick starting to get hard with her words: “How does it keep it special?” I asked.

She thought for a moment then said: “Well, if he’s the only one fucking me it is special. It makes fucking him more intimate because I’m being monogamous with him, it makes my married pussy his and only his. I like that! I mean I really, really like it. How many married women do that? And tell their husbands about it? Plus, keeping my pussy just for him, waiting until he can put it in me again…mmm…it really heightens the anticipation and makes it much more exciting when he does finally give it to me.”

“And how long would you like this arrangement” I asked.

“I guess as long as Vic can keep doing it. But I would hope at least a year or two more.”

“How about me during this time?” I asked.

“I keep you pretty happy with my hands, and my mouth, and the fleshlight. That’s enough.” She stated firmly.

“But I might want to get fucked occasionally too.” I protested, but, in truth, only half-heartedly.

“Not going to happen. Only Vic gets to fuck me.” She replied with great conviction. She looked down at my cock which was by now rock hard. She gave me a knowing, “I gotcha” smile as she said: “Besides, you don’t seem too heartbroken about it”.

“How about me with another woman?” I asked.

“No.” She replied flatly. “I’m not interested in that. We agreed that I’m the one who plays and you stay faithful to me. I have absolutely no interest in you being with any other women. It doesn’t turn me on in the least. The way it is, is I go out on dates with Vic and you stay at home and think about what naughty things he’s doing to my pussy and what I’m letting him do to me with his dick. And believe me, he does lots of things to your wife with that nice hard dick of his. Things I don’t let you do to me. Then I come home and you get to hear about it while you eat his cum out of my naughty little pussy. I like that.”

“But you’re telling me I won’t get laid for at least for the next two years.”

“That’s right, you stay celibate as far as intercourse goes. I’m currently getting all the dick I need with Vic” She said “You asked me what I wanted and I’m telling you. Besides, you didn’t seem to have any trouble with it these last 8 months. I seem to keep you satisfied fine with my hands and mouth. It’s just you don’t put your dick in me because that’s Vic’s privilege. You also can jerk off any time…preferably while thinking of Vic’s dick thrusting inside of me! I know you love that thought don’t you? You love that you can’t fuck your wife because she’s keeping her pussy exclusive for the dick of an Indian man who’s married to another woman. You love that he gets to fuck me and come inside of me but you can’t. I know I love it…especially while he’s thrusting inside of me!”

She knew me well. I smiled: “Yes, but I needed to hear what YOU want.”

“Well now you know. Officially”

“Would anything else heighten the anticipation of fucking Vic?” I asked “Anything I might do or not do?”

“Hmmm…” She replied. “Well maybe if before I meet with him you don’t pleasure me. Then I’ll be extra horny to have his nice dark dick inside of me”.

“How long before?” I asked.

“I’m not sure, four-five days, maybe the week before…I can still pleasure you. You know, like those wives do in the “milking” videos we’ve watched. I can milk you so that you are satisfied, all the while us both knowing that I’m milking you because I want to be extra horny when Vic fucks me. I think I’d like that. It even makes my pussy more for Vic.”

“Are you sure you want that?” I asked.

“100% sure.” She told me as she applied lube to the dildo we use. “All this talk has gotten me excited. Now, play with my pussy like you do so well. Fuck me with the dildo and make me come--just like Vic fucks me with his dick.”

I did, and she did.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Re: Our Agreement II

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Love the emotional detail. Looking forward to how this goes for u. Threesome w you serving both?

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:31 am

Good story.

My concern:
"I don’t want you putting your dick in me."
is different than
"Vic doesn’t want you putting your dick in me."

I makes you an outsider rather than the insider you've been.

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:52 am

2wheel wrote:Good story.

My concern:
is different than

Hi 2wheel,

Well, I think it’s pretty clear I am an insider and this is something we do together for our mutual pleasure. But I am curious are you saying it would be better to be an outsider? Why do you think so? I want to be clear I’m not saying you were thinking that is “wrong “in anyway. Just not what I would want and I’m curious as to why you think that would be better. I figure this is a good place to hear other peoples opinions.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 am

love the story, hope there is more to come. i like how she has become exclusive and getting you to agree to her new terms along the way. very hot.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Amazing story!!! Waiting for more ;)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Sounds like your wifes ultimate desire would be for her lover to make her pregnant with his baby, tho at her age, it probably is not worry. And at your age, you may never experience intercourse in your lifetime. Some decisions are exciting, but not smart because who knows what tomorrow will bring, or if it will even come.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:49 am

NYHubby wrote:
2wheel wrote:Good story.

My concern:
is different than

Hi 2wheel,

Well, I think it’s pretty clear I am an insider and this is something we do together for our mutual pleasure. But I am curious are you saying it would be better to be an outsider? Why do you think so? I want to be clear I’m not saying you were thinking that is “wrong “in anyway. Just not what I would want and I’m curious as to why you think that would be better. I figure this is a good place to hear other peoples opinions.
No I'm not saying that, she is. By her wording, it's her desire for you to be celibate with her, if it was Vic's desire it would be different. She's making you an outsider not Vic.

This is team activity and all players on the team need to be involved in the game. She's benching you.

mcg73
Trainable

Unread post by mcg73 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:18 am

any update?

flahubbyofsue
Virgin

Unread post by flahubbyofsue » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:43 am

i love this account - my wife use to travel to india on business - we sleep nude maybe addd that shed wear pjs and dress in private - not see her nude

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:06 am

I enjoyed this story. The fact she loves her husband very much while being exclusive to another man is very hot. I for one feel a cuck does not to feel the inside of a pussy, that should be something special for the boyfriend.