never ending threesome continued.non fiction

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
twoforwife
Prepubescent

never ending threesome continued.non fiction

Unread post by twoforwife » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:10 pm

soon mary was having an orgasm with the help of her vibrator her finger and my obscenities while slobbering over her boobs. cuddling on the bed together and coming down from our sex driven high mary looked at me and said you really want this to happen dont you ?. ah baby, yea i really do,iam not sure what come over me. i guess when i saw his cock i instantly envisioned it sliding into your pussy and i havent got it out of my mind since. but we cant just rush into this i said, we have to know how he will fit in around here, whether he will be a good hand around here ? and equally if not more importantly how we all get along together!. mary readily agreed on that, to be honest she said i kinda like the idea of snuggling between two guys all night, but iam not sure being naked all day is going to work out at all. well i smiled, there might be a little glitch with that idea, but we'll work something out. two days later jerry called to confirm he would take the job,after giving a three week notice at work and having all ready paid rent for that month,he moved his belongings to our trailer, he was in!!. well by now iam sure you can guess he worked out, otherwise i wouldn't be on this damn keyboard typing this shit out!. as for an employee, he worked out better than my expectations. as for the three of us getting along together, mary and i were overjoyed. after around two and half months latter, i told mary its time. now to hatch a plan. my belief is most men like big tits, and jerry i knew was no exception. (us men talk about them things you know!) and what better way i thought than at breakfast time. jerry always had breakfast and lunch with us,and usually diner too with a few exceptions here and there. the plan was for mary to be in her bath robe every morning and each day with planed accidents to show more and more of her huge firm tits. so the first few days jerry and i would sit at the kitchen table over coffee and discuss what work needed to be done as mary fixed breakfast while every so often giving jerry little sneak peaks at her tits. needless to say our nightly fuck sessions were quite intense. the next morning as mary and i were getting up she said , iam getting tired of this game, iam going to cut to the chase today, i got to see that big dick you keep telling me about. right on baby i said with a big grin lets do it, your going to remember this day. breakfast was just about on the table when jerry showed up and with mary in her robe again she placed breakfast on the table. while doing so she knocked a spoon off the table and when she stood up my wifes big tits were in plain view. she stood there a few seconds making quite sure jerry got a very good view, and as she slowly started to cover up exclamied damn! i get so tired of trying to keep my boobs covered up. then dont i replied iam sure jerry wouldn't mind, would you jerry?. (silence) laughing i said, no baby he wont mind. to hell with that mary said smiling, you boys might as well see the whole package!!! and with that said let her robe drop to the floor and kick it away and sat down to breakfast .well iam quite sure you know where that conversation was leading too. a few minutes latter mary looked at jerry and said,i understand from my husband that you got a big dick!. cock baby,big cock i said laughing. ok she said, cock. my husband says you have a BIG COCK,then started giggling,i wanna see it. other than a couple of nice comments about my wifes body jerry haden't said a word. he was still in shock i think. go ahead jerry show her your big breakfast sausage, yea c- mon jerry my wife said iam sitting here naked its not fair.with jerry looking back and forth between us and us egging him on he sheepishly grinned, shrugged his shoulders stood up and pulled out his cock!!!. ooohhh my!!! mary exclaimed as her eyes got big and round, that IS a big cock. impressive aint it baby? i said. oh yes she said, wow its huge.as she said that she got up, walked over to jerry, wrapped her left arm around his neck and kissed him while reaching for his cock. after a long kiss mary placed both hands on his cock and gave it a few strokes,then giving him another kiss she turned and walked over to me gave me a kiss and started to walk away.stopping a few steps latter mary turned around and said, you boys save a little room after breakfast, cause iam serving a piece of ass for each of you, and you know where iam serving it!.with that she turned and walked into the bedroom. leaving jerry and i in the kitchen i turned to him and said,i dont think there is any pressing work that has to be done today,what do you say if we spend all day fucking my wifes brains out. jerry still had a look of bewilderment about him. are you sure this is ok he asked. why jerry, dont you want to fuck my wife?. its not that he said , mary is hot as a pistol its just--- interrupting him i said, look buddy there is only a few things you need to know, first , iam more than ok with this, second this will not jeopardize your job here,third iam straight as an arrow so you can put those fears to rest,and lastly i just love other guys fucking my wife, in fact you wont be able to fuck her enough to keep me happy !!!. so how about it,are you up for it?.grinning jerry said wow! i cant believe this is happening,yea, im up for it!. great , now lets shuck our clothes and go fuck my wife. i had a fucking hard on so bad as we headed to the bedroom that i felt if i touched my cock i would cum right there!!!. hello baby i said as we entered the bedroom ,are you ready for cock!!!? oh yea she exclaimed. jerry, i know my wife would just love to suck your cock, and while you fuck my wifes face iam going to eat some pussy. as i kneeled at the end of the bed and dived into marys wet pussy, jerry had kneeled in front of her face . mary grabbed his cock with both hands , amazed at the size of it,fuck its HUGE she said. enjoy it baby its all for you i muttered while eating her pussy. watching mary stroke and lick his cock while i was between her legs all i could do was moan out loud as she opened her mouth wide an engulfed the head of jerrys cock in her mouth. as jerry moaned out load i said, ooohhh baby you look so hot with that fat cock in your mouth, keep sucking that cock baby!!!. mary lifted her mouth off his cock ,damn !! honey his cock is so thick i dont think i can get all of it in my mouth. well i think you need some more practice darling i said. we all chuckled for second, yea a lot more she said after coming off his cock for a breath of air. suites me fine i said. mary then looked at jerry and asked,you like me sucking your cock?!!!. ooohhh yes, fuck yea, i still cant believe this is happening. grabbing my cock i teased my wifes clit then shoved it in clear to the hilt. i was so damn excited i could only manage a few strokes before pulling out of her sopping wet pussy or else i was going to cum,and i wanted jerry to cum in my wifes pussy first!!. honey i said,i dont think jerry has appreciated all of your body yet, why dont you stand up and let us feel up your naked body. sure she said. as mary stood up and we closed in around her, i said to jerry , feel every inch of my wifes body!!!!!. take her. mary has always love being fondled and now with four hands and two mouths kissing her neck, mouth and tits mary was moaning with pleasure. after a couple of minutes i moved away and let jerry enjoy my wifes charms,yea darling give him your body,give him every inch of you, ooohhh yes mary moaned!!!. and i dont think he didnt miss a spot except for maybe below her knees. do you like eating ass and pussy jerry i asked?. damn straight i do he replied. ok baby hop on the bed and lay on your side so you can suck his cock while he eats your pussy and i will take your back door. after they were in position jerry lifted her leg up and started eating my wifes pussy!!!! fuck me!! i muttered to myself as i took in the fucking hot scene. after a few seconds i slid in behind marys ass, spread her cheeks, gazed at her asshole, stiffened my tongue , and rammed it as far in her asshole as i could!!!. fuck me it was hot,all three of us moaning and groaning and slurping on body parts. wow!. mary was in ecstasy, it was hard to hold her still,she was squirming so much. ooohhh mary moaned, you guys got me so fucking hot!!!!!!!!. not as hot as your going to get i muttered from between her ass cheeks!!. for about the next fifteen minutes all we did was moan and groan and eat body parts. hows my wifes pussy jerry, i asked ?. fuck! i could eat your wifes cunt all day. oh yea i replied we love dirty talk,the more and dirtier the better. you wanna eat some ass jerry?. oh yea i just love eating ass jerry said between slurping on my wifes box. we promptly turned mary over on her stomach and i spread her ass cheeks giving jerry a view of my wifes asshole. he looked at my wifes asshole for few seconds.licked his lips and buried his face between my wifes ass cheeks. ooohhhhh yea i moaned eat my wifes ass!!!!!! fuck her ass with your tongue!!!!!!. lifting his face from marys ass and licking his lips while moaning exclaimed oooohhhhh fuck thats some good ass, you know baby i sure would like it if you would sit on my face,would you mind?. sure, i guess you guys took it literary when i asked if you wanted a piece of ass!!. boy howdy, he said. with all three of us laughing jerry turned on his back and mary facing his feet plopped her sweet ass on his face!!. grabbing my wife by her hips i pushed her ass even farther down on his face. then standing on the bed in front of marys face i had her suck my cock as she continued grinding her butt in his face while fondling his hard cock. finally mary released my cock from her mouth and lifted her ass off of his face. i NEED some cock BAD!!! she said. any preferences i asked laughing as she laid on the bed. she didnt say anything she just give me a your a dumb shit look. still laughing i looked at jerry

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: never ending threesome continued.non fiction

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:35 am

I' waiting for chapter three!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!